User Tag List

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1974 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)

Schedule of Bangladesh women’s team tour of 3 T20Is & 2 ODIs to Pakistan announced

Lahore, 30 August 2019:

Bangladesh women’s cricket team will visit Lahore for three T20Is and two ODIs that will be played at the Gaddafi Stadium from 26 October to 4 November, the Pakistan Cricket Board announced today.

The visitors will arrive on 23 October and will kick-off the two-week tour with the first T20I on 26 October with the last tour match scheduled for 4 November.

This tour, which will be Bangladesh’s second in the last four years, provides another breakthrough to the PCB in its efforts for the full restoration of the international cricket in the country, especially after Sri Lanka Cricket’s decision to send their men’s team for three ODIs and as many T2oIs in Karachi and Lahore, starting next month.

Bangladesh women’s last tour of Pakistan was in 2015 when they played two T20Is and as many ODIs in Karachi. The upcoming tour is a part of the reciprocal arrangement between the two boards after Pakistan women’s team toured Bangladesh last year for a four-match T20I series and a one-off ODI.

In October 2018, Pakistan women toured Bangladesh for four T20Is and an ODI in Cox’s Bazar. Pakistan won the T20I series 3-0, while Bangladesh won the one-off ODI by six wickets.

Series schedule:

26 Oct – 1st T20I, Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore

28 Oct – 2nd T20I, Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore

30 Oct – 3rd T20I, Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore

2 Nov – 1st ODI, Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore

4 Nov – 2nd ODI, Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore

Name:  5b6469de-6894-486b-a4fd-5db33a31321a.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  214.4 KB

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1974 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Good news for Womens cricket but also good work from PCB to get more international cricket back in the country

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    strong news... ideally this should lead to a full tour of Tests / ODIs / T20s for men teams as well.. that is what would be a ground braking tour

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Slowly but surely we are getting there in terms of restoring home international cricket.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1974 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Slowly but surely we are getting there in terms of restoring home international cricket.
    Why wont the Men's team visit Pakistan if the women's team is doing so?

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellu_Katta View Post
    strong news... ideally this should lead to a full tour of Tests / ODIs / T20s for men teams as well.. that is what would be a ground braking tour
    Brave men telling women you go first, if everything was OK, we will go.

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the female cricketers dont feel the same fear as their male counterparts in the streets of Pakistan?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Bangladesh can now visit Pakistan for a full series. Situation seems better.

But, it may not happen because relation between BCB and PCB are not great currently.

BANGLADESH FAN
    RAPTORS FAN
    LIVERPOOL FAN