User Tag List

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1974 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)

"Would have been good if Test matches against Sri Lanka had been held in Pakistan" : Shadab Khan

Shadab Khan speaking to the media:

I have reported at the NCA from yesterday and today was my first session.

This fitness camp is very useful for players and all the ones I have been involved in the past have really helped me as a player in terms of fitness

Everyone does these camps together and that really helps us all and we get to learn something new

Hasan’s wedding went off well

It is true that I have played more white-ball cricket and playing red-ball cricket is tough

I have played 4 Tests and have done well with the bat, but bowling performances have not been that good

In this camp, I will try and bowl as many long spells as possible – also first-class season is about to start, and I will try my best to do long spells and improve my bowling

I feel that marriages are made in heaven, and once my parents like someone then I will marry based on their opinion

I always try and do well where my team needs me most and I am giving special attention to my batting and I am practicing a lot to improve that skills as that is needed for me

I am not overconfident, but you cannot perform at your best in every game, so I am trying my best to improve my bowling, batting and fielding

If you wish to survive in international cricket, you need to introduce something new to your game

I am trying to learn new things and with my seniors’ help, I will apply that in my game too

I have played under Misbah Bhai a lot and I have also learnt a lot from him

As far as rumours of his appointment as coach is concerned, if it happens, those are decision of the PCB

It is our hope that international cricket will return to Pakistan and it would have been good if the Test matches against Sri Lanka had also been held in the country

Every player wishes to play cricket in front of his home audiences, and I would like international cricket to return to Pakistan and hope we play Tests at home
    Last edited by MenInG; 23rd August 2019 at 16:08.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pcb needs to send these kids to school in the off season.

no thought process, this guy has been giving the same answers every time.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Forget that, why don't you bother to play some First Class cricket Mr Superstar ?

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Forget that, why don't you bother to play some First Class cricket Mr Superstar ?

Maybe read the article first?

-----
    In this camp, I will try and bowl as many long spells as possible also first-class season is about to start, and I will try my best to do long spells and improve my bowling
    -----

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistani pride View Post
    Maybe read the article first?

-----
    In this camp, I will try and bowl as many long spells as possible – also first-class season is about to start, and I will try my best to do long spells and improve my bowling
    -----
    I read it, our players are all talk and no action. Let's see if he plays the full QEA season or goes running off to some pyjama league in Somalia.

Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    New Zealand
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    I read it, our players are all talk and no action. Let's see if he plays the full QEA season or goes running off to some pyjama league in Somalia.
    The players are now required to give priority to QeA trophy and will not be considered for selection for the test team if they do not play first class.

I don't see what was so bad about his interview. It was a normal interview and he answered the questions he was asked.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Talks about prioritising FC cricket.

Runs off to CPL days before the FC season starts, missing the NCA camp that he already missed part of due to Hasan Ali's wedding.

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the PCB shouldnt have given the NOC. how can they want to promote domestic cricket and then send him off to the CPL? he already missed a part of the camp and shouldve been made to stay. No need to go for ten days and then come back. thats already 4 days of travel combined including the jet leg time.