Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 1,281 to 1,327 of 1327
  1. #1281
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    42,400
    Mentioned
    1984 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    14 from the last over... this will be the difference.


    Mein inko rolaonga

  2. #1282
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    15,212
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They are toying with Hasan Ali. I gotta say Pak bowling is just as bad as England bowling. Teams like Bangladesh, Windies won't collapse against this kind of bowling. They have to up their game.

  3. #1283
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    1,928
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    And to think numbers 8-11 were batting during this team. Garbage from Hasan and Shaheen.
    This is no ordinary 8-11. They can bat. Sarfraz should have continued with spinners for longer.

  4. #1284
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    15,189
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hassan ko do kaan ke neechay dene chahiye.

    Kachra bowling kara ke behes kar raha hai

  5. #1285
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    27,085
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    England are 100 short.

  6. #1286
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    6,084
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hassan bowls a Yorker and it's a dot ball/goes for single.

    Then proceeds to bowl variations and gets hit. :Facepalm:

  7. #1287
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    15,067
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor stuff from Hassan and Sarfaraz with no understanding at all regarding field and strategy

  8. #1288
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    29,127
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Two final balls were yorkers, and surprise surprise, no boundaries. Hasan Ali needs a good kick up the backside from someone. Bring an advisor in if the management isn't up to it.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  9. #1289
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    42,400
    Mentioned
    1984 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Last 5 overs 47 runs when numbers 9,10,11 were batting.... Mashallah Pakistan.



    Hasan and Shaheen should do victory lap of the ground.


    Mein inko rolaonga

  10. #1290
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    15,212
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is all upto top 3 of Pakistan.

  11. #1291
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    NY
    Runs
    2,316
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What is the point of slow short balls in the end ? ssan

  12. #1292
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    15,189
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    They are toying with Hasan Ali. I gotta say Pak bowling is just as bad as England bowling. Teams like Bangladesh, Windies won't collapse against this kind of bowling. They have to up their game.
    You know for all the bashing Indian fans do for England's bowling, it's a fact they couldn't do much against it when it was their turn in 2018

  13. #1293
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    3,061
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    They are toying with Hasan Ali. I gotta say Pak bowling is just as bad as England bowling. Teams like Bangladesh, Windies won't collapse against this kind of bowling. They have to up their game.
    Windies struggled against england tho. They conceded more than 400 against England this year.

  14. #1294
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    27,694
    Mentioned
    2299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    As a PAK fan, given 2 propositions of PAK scoring 361, 359 and 340 in 3 games VS PAK conceding 373, 360 (45) and 343 (48) - I actually do know which is more disturbing
    Make it 351/9 in that sequence - that's 1425+ runs in ~194 overs for the grand cost of 25 wickets.

  15. #1295
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    United Kingdom
    Runs
    6,042
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Last 5 overs 47 runs when numbers 9,10,11 were batting.... Mashallah Pakistan.



    Hasan and Shaheen should do victory lap of the ground.
    Their no. 9,10,11 can properly bat.

  16. #1296
    Debut
    Feb 2007
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    3,700
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    Highly unlikely we can chase 350+.

    very good score here at headingley, pak will be out for 270.

  17. #1297
    Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    11,564
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Dont understand the point of bowling slow balls in last over and that too when you can bowl yorkers
    Most overrated delivery in modern day cricket. Azhar Mahmood was a master of these so no wonder these guys keep trying variations getting wacked all over.


    "You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

  18. #1298
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    32,031
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not going to be an easy chase.

  19. #1299
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    NY
    Runs
    2,316
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    at least we dont have to chase 400+

  20. #1300
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    8,868
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Man Hasan Ali is garbage
    And no one talks about him. has been garbage for long time.

  21. #1301
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    3,061
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Last 5 overs 47 runs when numbers 9,10,11 were batting.... Mashallah Pakistan.



    Hasan and Shaheen should do victory lap of the ground.
    And then we got our kaptaan coming in at 5, playing at 100 SR at the death.

  22. #1302
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    29,127
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    My sadism always kicks in when Hasan gets smashed. It is always a pleasure to witness.
    He's not popular with Indian fans either. They really hate him.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  23. #1303
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    15,067
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Last 5 overs 47 runs when numbers 9,10,11 were batting.... Mashallah Pakistan.



    Hasan and Shaheen should do victory lap of the ground.
    Death bowling has been absolutely pathetic for sometime now and they keep on repeating the same mistakes over and over again

  24. #1304
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    United Kingdom
    Runs
    6,042
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    He's not popular with Indian fans either. They really hate him.
    Indian fans hate every pak player. They hate babar too. They call him gobar azam.

  25. #1305
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    15,067
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Pakistan View Post
    Most overrated delivery in modern day cricket. Azhar Mahmood was a master of these so no wonder these guys keep trying variations getting wacked all over.
    True.

  26. #1306
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    3,061
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo7 View Post
    Indian fans hate every pak player. They hate babar too. They call him gobar azam.
    A lot of indians online are really offensive tho. Just shows their insecurity by the fact that they find the need to comment rubbish on every Pak related thing.

  27. #1307
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    85,603
    Mentioned
    6463 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    We will lose.

  28. #1308
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    15,212
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    You know for all the bashing Indian fans do for England's bowling, it's a fact they couldn't do much against it when it was their turn in 2018
    Indian batting is not capable of scoring 350 on a regular basis. TOp 3 has to click for that happen. It is pretty the same case for Pakistan. You need one or two of the Babar, Imam and Fakar to click every match to get there. But India doesn't need to score 350 to win matches.

  29. #1309
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    29,127
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakCricket View Post
    at least we dont have to chase 400+
    I think this is only a 320 pitch max. Pakistan gave away some really easy runs with the new ball which I can't see England doing.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  30. #1310
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    1,932
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    We will lose.
    What if we win?

  31. #1311
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    2,847
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's chase this in 40 overs and Sarfraz says 350 was under par

  32. #1312
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    85,603
    Mentioned
    6463 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    He's not popular with Indian fans either. They really hate him.
    I think they make fun of him now. After his antics at the border and his rubbish statements prior to the Asia Cup, they spanked him all over UAE and even the Indian fans in the crowd were bullying him.

    They probably hated him prior to the Asia Cup, but I think they feel pity him now. He got bullied.

  33. #1313
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    15,212
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamM97 View Post
    Windies struggled against england tho. They conceded more than 400 against England this year.
    yes. that is what i say. Bad bowling like this won't bother even lower ranked sides. You need that one bowler with X-factor.

  34. #1314
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    85,603
    Mentioned
    6463 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by szundercover View Post
    What if we win?
    Then I will get trolled.

  35. #1315
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    967
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Azhar Mahmood coaching results are pathetic

  36. #1316
    Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    11,564
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    We will lose.
    Pakistan will manage to find a way to choke.

    If the opposition manages to score 350 it means we will not get more than 325. It means there is something in the wicket if you bowl the right length.


    "You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

  37. #1317
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    1,932
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFM View Post
    Let's chase this in 40 overs and Sarfraz says 350 was under par
    That will surely lessen the scars this team has endured.

  38. #1318
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    15,189
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    Indian batting is not capable of scoring 350 on a regular basis. TOp 3 has to click for that happen. It is pretty the same case for Pakistan. You need one or two of the Babar, Imam and Fakar to click every match to get there. But India doesn't need to score 350 to win matches.
    Not the point

  39. #1319
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    15,212
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket World View Post
    Azhar Mahmood coaching results are pathetic
    Is it him or bowlers are not confident of landing the yorkers? No one like Umar Gul landing the yorker with confidence.

  40. #1320
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    15,189
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by szundercover View Post
    What if we win?
    He will disappear for a little while


  41. #1321
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    17,467
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    The Bowling was really poor with too many rubbish slower balls and easy leg glances for four.

  42. #1322
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    29,127
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I think they make fun of him now. After his antics at the border and his rubbish statements prior to the Asia Cup, they spanked him all over UAE and even the Indian fans in the crowd were bullying him.

    They probably hated him prior to the Asia Cup, but I think they feel pity him now. He got bullied.
    We play India at Old Trafford I believe. Great chance for Ali to show 20,000 Indian fans that celebration up close and personal Inshallah.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  43. #1323
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    1,932
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    Is it him or bowlers are not confident of landing the yorkers? No one like Umar Gul landing the yorker with confidence.
    I would take umar gul as bowling coach over azhar mahmood any day of the week.

  44. #1324
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    3,581
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This is an abrasive surface and our method of batting tells me that we'll be chasing 11 runs per over in the last 10 overs. With two balls reversing and our mental midgetry apparent, i don't this chase happening.

  45. #1325
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    17,467
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    And no one talks about him. has been garbage for long time.
    He looks world class for a few games and he should be the leader of this attack, instead at times he bowls the most rubbish.

  46. #1326
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    42,400
    Mentioned
    1984 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I hope we lose.

    Fixed that for you.


    Mein inko rolaonga

  47. #1327
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    1,932
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    This is an abrasive surface and our method of batting tells me that we'll be chasing 11 runs per over in the last 10 overs. With two balls reversing and our mental midgetry apparent, i don't this chase happening.
    I expect the pitch to become more easy for batting 2nd time ,the poms are playing this as a practice match thats why they chose to bat first and wanted to score 500 but our bowlers bowled with sone dignity on the line.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •