Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 720 of 1327
  1. #641
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    1,195
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you get 5 or 6 good overs out of part time spinners . . you know the big shots are coming . . common sene! Fundamentals! So what do you do . . do you continue with your part timers or bring on your proper bowlers when some pressure has been put? Unreal thinking . . .
    its like . . ohh . . bth are bowling well . .so lets continue with them . . they willcontinue to go at 4 an over . .

  2. #642
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    26,603
    Mentioned
    2125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Tripling scores from 20 overs, Poms should reach somewhere near that 444, but they are 1 wicket more down and I think PAK pacers will make a come back with old ball - still 400 is a realistic possibility today.

  3. #643
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    610
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo7 View Post
    I thought people wanted Malik to continue bowling in the last match.
    People really can't make up their mind.
    Don’t know why you put me in that bracket as I didn’t say that in the last match, 2nd of all it’s common sense that if a part timer in this case Malik starts getting lined up by the batsman you take him off as his job is to get through some brisk overs.

  4. #644
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    2,504
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sami Jnr back on

  5. #645
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    27,353
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Azhar should not be allowed to listen to commentary.


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  6. #646
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    11,880
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Azhar is listening actively to commentary, hopefully he can get some ideas from there as he is clearly short on those

  7. #647
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    610
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NauV View Post
    When you get 5 or 6 good overs out of part time spinners . . you know the big shots are coming . . common sene! Fundamentals! So what do you do . . do you continue with your part timers or bring on your proper bowlers when some pressure has been put? Unreal thinking . . .
    its like . . ohh . . bth are bowling well . .so lets continue with them . . they willcontinue to go at 4 an over . .
    Exactly

  8. #648
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    3,916
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic_Inzi View Post
    domestic, average score per over is around 7.81, this season.. Domestic cricket..
    No it's not, its 6.58, dropping to 6.42 when you remove innings that were reduced overs.

  9. #649
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,903
    Mentioned
    6151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Well at least we got lucky with the rain in the first game. 4-0 will always be better than 5-0.

  10. #650
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    22,357
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What a hit

  11. #651
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    22,492
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    If doesn’t have a slip then he should be bowling fuller and tighter

  12. #652
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    2,652
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    Azhar should not be allowed to listen to commentary.
    He should. Some of the things they say is accurate. Maybe he’ll learn.

  13. #653
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    8,622
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    6 lol

  14. #654
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    2,504
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    Fakhar and Malik both given 1 over too many. Sarfraz should've been happy with 6 overs between them.
    All he did was allow Morgan to settle and get his eye in.

  15. #655
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Edmonton-Lahore Canada-Pakistan
    Runs
    7,797
    Mentioned
    452 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oof looks like 500 is on the cards


    IN PAKISTAN LIES OUR DELIVERANCE,DEFENCE, AND HONOUR.
    -Muhammad Ali Jinnah

  16. #656
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    22,492
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Not short enough.

  17. #657
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,903
    Mentioned
    6151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Azhar is a hack but these bowlers lack execution as well.

  18. #658
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    1,407
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bowl that Yorker that’s all you got

  19. #659
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Faisalabad.
    Runs
    4,882
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sarfraz making sure hasnain gets the max phainty and is the one to be dropped.

  20. #660
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    22,492
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Morgan’s issues on the short ball are when the ball is at his head not on the chest and going in to legside

  21. #661
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    2,652
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nasser thinks Hasnain conceding 9 runs is a good comeback over.

  22. #662
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    11,051
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Finally, Hafeez brought on.


    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

  23. #663
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    1,894
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamM97 View Post
    Nasser thinks Hasnain conceding 9 runs is a good comeback over.
    It is actually.

  24. #664
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,903
    Mentioned
    6151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    England’s 481 world record under threat if Buttler gets going.

  25. #665
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    8,622
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just cnt seem to stop the boundaries

  26. #666
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    4,115
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeshan547 View Post
    Sarfraz making sure hasnain gets the max phainty and is the one to be dropped.
    These Are plans which the common man doesn't understand.

  27. #667
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    809
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Come the world cup your certified chokers ie morgan root buttler, NZ SA first sign of pressure will crumble.

    The only 3 that will be left standing will be ind pak aus take ur pick for the winner!!

  28. #668
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Burnley/Faisalabad
    Runs
    8,622
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    5 games and paks bowlers still cant figure out how to bowl to eng batsmen

  29. #669
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    1,407
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cricket is finished for bowlers Nasser even said Morgan keeps hitting to deep mid wicket because with new regulations u can’t a fielder there and no sweeper either might as well just give them the win

  30. #670
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    11,880
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Azhar is a hack but these bowlers lack execution as well.
    Other than Hasan Ali they are pretty new to the game and age wise young as well so I dont think working with a hack is gonna help them especially at this stage of his career. Even bowlers like Amir, Junaid and Hasan as well have deteriorated under him.

  31. #671
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    610
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    England batting line up is so destructive , long list of real stroke playing batsman, but question comes to mind as they are so used to playing on these roads now, if the WC pitches offer some swing and seam how will they fair up?

  32. #672
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,903
    Mentioned
    6151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Century coming up for Hasnain.

  33. #673
    Debut
    Sep 2009
    Venue
    Great Pakistan
    Runs
    22,357
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Husnain

  34. #674
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    2,652
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Say what you want but Shadab is the most complete player in our team. He fills are the requirements for a modern player.

  35. #675
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Washington Dc
    Runs
    397
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nado_ View Post
    England batting line up is so destructive , long list of real stroke playing batsman, but question comes to mind as they are so used to playing on these roads now, if the WC pitches offer some swing and seam how will they fair up?
    They will completely flop if the pitches support bowlers. England will choke this year

  36. #676
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    4,115
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Century coming up for Hasnain.
    Lewis' 110 in danger??

  37. #677
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    11,880
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They way things are going for England in recent times I doubt they will ever accept only one ball in 50 overs cricket again if ICC even considers it.

  38. #678
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    2,652
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bowling is awful today from the pacer but i reckon bad fielding positions is also bad.

  39. #679
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    11,051
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Why is Sarfraz keeping Hasnain on when he used Malik and Fakhar to fill his quota? Hasnain, Malik, and Fakhar have 17 overs between them, surely we don't need to be bowling them at this stage of the game?


    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

  40. #680
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    Faisalabad.
    Runs
    4,882
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hsanain still on, Sarfi you beauty, The best captain ever to grace this planet,


  41. #681
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    pakistan
    Runs
    806
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont worry. sarfraz will make fastest 100 and we will chase whatever england will score

  42. #682
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Washington Dc
    Runs
    397
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sarfraz`s captaincy is awful, wth is this field setting and why is he still bowling Hasnain

  43. #683
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    1,894
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After all the spanking hasnanin got I still back him and he should not be dropped for the world cup squad.Every one has a off day and lets not forget we are playing against the worlds no 1 side in their own back yard.Just give him the confidence and back him to do well and he is young so he will learn from his mistakes and will get better every match.We need to back this young lad!

  44. #684
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    2,652
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adil79 View Post
    dont worry. sarfraz will make fastest 100 and we will chase whatever england will score
    Sarfraz to score the fastest century and finish off the match in 35 overs.

  45. #685
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    5,426
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hasnain is awful.

    He was getting smashed in UAE, of course he was going to get eaten alive in England

  46. #686
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    11,051
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamM97 View Post
    Say what you want but Shadab is the most complete player in our team. He fills are the requirements for a modern player.
    Shadab is a vital cog in the team, without him, Pakistan lack control in the middle overs. Even his presence as a point fielder is hugely uplifting for the rest of the fielders.


    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

  47. #687
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    4,115
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by szundercover View Post
    After all the spanking hasnanin got I still back him and he should not be dropped for the world cup squad.Every one has a off day and lets not forget we are playing against the worlds no 1 side in their own back yard.Just give him the confidence and back him to do well and he is young so he will learn from his mistakes and will get better every match.We need to back this young lad!
    When has he ever had a good day???
    He's flopped in pretty much every international match he's played in?

  48. #688
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    11,282
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I think this is the worst team represent Pakistan in the World Cup.

  49. #689
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    221
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ease with which England batsmen are hitting boundaries every over, i have literally forgot how did we defend less than 250 all these years?

    And also not long ago, in champions trophy, we restricted the same batting line up to 220. What happened in two years?

  50. #690
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    4,115
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    I think this is the worst team represent Pakistan in the World Cup.
    2015???

  51. #691
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,789
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokli View Post
    Hasnain is awful.

    He was getting smashed in UAE, of course he was going to get eaten alive in England
    I agree with you now.

    Hasnain is too raw and inexperienced.

    We needed Rauf or Shinwari.

  52. #692
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    11,051
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Not the worst over from Hasnain, but please don't risk bringing him back on now. Give him overs if England lose a few more wickets.


    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

  53. #693
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    27,353
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    You can’t just blame the bowlers here. The wickets are terrible.


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  54. #694
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Edmonton-Lahore Canada-Pakistan
    Runs
    7,797
    Mentioned
    452 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamM97 View Post
    Sarfraz to score the fastest century and finish off the match in 35 overs.
    Sarfraz is not AB De Villiers.


    IN PAKISTAN LIES OUR DELIVERANCE,DEFENCE, AND HONOUR.
    -Muhammad Ali Jinnah

  55. #695
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Washington Dc
    Runs
    397
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knee Jerks incoming...

  56. #696
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    2,652
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    Shadab is a vital cog in the team, without him, Pakistan lack control in the middle overs. Even his presence as a point fielder is hugely uplifting for the rest of the fielders.
    Yep, the rest of the team sre good in one area but awful in another. Fakhar is also a complete player(almost?) in my opinion. He can bat and he can field.

  57. #697
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,903
    Mentioned
    6151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamM97 View Post
    Say what you want but Shadab is the most complete player in our team. He fills are the requirements for a modern player.
    He is a jack of all and master of none. His bowling average against the top sides is almost 40, and his batting strike rate is 65.

    He is massively overrated.

  58. #698
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,789
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamM97 View Post
    Sarfraz to score the fastest century and finish off the match in 35 overs.
    Imagine Abid Ali does it.

    What will happen after that?

  59. #699
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    15,512
    Mentioned
    704 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    At the rate they were going, England should have been around 235 by now. Pakistan have bowled well to restrict them to 190.

  60. #700
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    610
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I take nothing away from England , both tee and playing on same pitch and Eng clearly better side , however these toad pitches are not good for the game in overall hindsight, pitches like these should be there for only one game of the series, back in the day when pitches were really bad for batting icc used to step in (although primarily for safety concerns) however icc should step in for pitches like these, if this trend is continued there will be no balance for bat and ball and no youngster will ever inspire to be a bowler.

  61. #701
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Edmonton-Lahore Canada-Pakistan
    Runs
    7,797
    Mentioned
    452 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtaim3 View Post
    The ease with which England batsmen are hitting boundaries every over, i have literally forgot how did we defend less than 250 all these years?

    And also not long ago, in champions trophy, we restricted the same batting line up to 220. What happened in two years?
    That was a slow UAE style wicket, these wickets have all been worse than roads for the bowlers, and the fielding has regressed majorly.


    IN PAKISTAN LIES OUR DELIVERANCE,DEFENCE, AND HONOUR.
    -Muhammad Ali Jinnah

  62. #702
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    14,776
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This pitch is an absolute joke. Morgan is hitting through the line without a care in the world.

  63. #703
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,903
    Mentioned
    6151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    I agree with you now.

    Hasnain is too raw and inexperienced.

    We needed Rauf or Shinwari.
    Rauf is inexperienced too, and there is every chance he will be another Wahab. As far Shinwari is concerned, I shudder to think how badly he would get smashed by England on these wickets.

  64. #704
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    33,194
    Mentioned
    1120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    They way things are going for England in recent times I doubt they will ever accept only one ball in 50 overs cricket again if ICC even considers it.
    There's a backlash against these imbalanced games even from English pundits:
    Screenshot_20190519-123712_Twitter~01.jpg

  65. #705
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    4,584
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Rose View Post
    Hasnain’s running like he is jumping over a few mud puddles along the way to the crease
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Rose View Post
    If he is struggling it means success must have gotten to his head. Sure, why not
    I don’t believe a bowler who’s been underperforming in ODIs can a form issue and he has been free of injury. Also I don’t believe he’s been “found out” or a “first year wonder”. It’s rather obvious to see success has got to his head and he’s not the only one. Same goes for Sarfraz as well.

  66. #706
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    1,894
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo7 View Post
    When has he ever had a good day???
    He's flopped in pretty much every international match he's played in?
    He bowls good yorkers and has good average pace,I think azhar is not giving proper bowling tips he should spend some time with waqar and I think he will become a better bowler he has the tools but he needs a proper mentor and I think waqar will deal with him and extract the best out of him.

  67. #707
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    571
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess shadeb and Aamir will be back...need them big time....on the other hand, haven't seen anything inventive from sarf ...like telling SSA or imad to bowl round the wicket or , bowl a few slower ones....mix it up or bowl to one side of the wicket....i mean, they are going for plenty as is....wont hurt trying something different....

  68. #708
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    5,375
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamM97 View Post
    Say what you want but Shadab is the most complete player in our team.
    Until he returns.

  69. #709
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    4,584
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    He is a jack of all and master of none. His bowling average against the top sides is almost 40, and his batting strike rate is 65.

    He is massively overrated.
    Agreed, I really don’t want to see him in the XI.

  70. #710
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    1,894
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Rauf is inexperienced too, and there is every chance he will be another Wahab. As far Shinwari is concerned, I shudder to think how badly he would get smashed by England on these wickets.
    Who would you back to do good on these pitches wahab or shinwari?one of them will definitely get picked with junaid and faheem certain to get axed.

  71. #711
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,789
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Rauf is inexperienced too, and there is every chance he will be another Wahab. As far Shinwari is concerned, I shudder to think how badly he would get smashed by England on these wickets.
    Who do we have apart from these two?

    Any other options which you know?

  72. #712
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    27,096
    Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Surely England will score 450+ now unless there is a collapse.

  73. #713
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,943
    Mentioned
    930 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Phainta in progress 200 in 26th over if England pushes hard we may see first 500 scored today.


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

  74. #714
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    15,806
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pakistan will have chance to bat on same pitch guys.

    If the pitch is so bad, we should chase it.


    And I get so high.. And I just can't feel it....

  75. #715
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    306
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has to be the worst team in thr world cup by far...no brains..no skills..ohh my what has our cricket come down to... who ever said not to look into this series need to wake up.. our cricket is done. Sarfaraz pls leave this team now. You were good to start with but you have now become tje danerys targaryn for this team

  76. #716
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    104,615
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    England should be looking at 450+ here atleast from here. ODI cricket is a joke now.

  77. #717
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    4,115
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Surely England will score 450+ now unless there is a collapse.
    450 is way too much.
    400 if there is no collapse.

  78. #718
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,903
    Mentioned
    6151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by szundercover View Post
    Who would you back to do good on these pitches wahab or shinwari?one of them will definitely get picked with junaid and faheem certain to get axed.
    If you give me a choice between getting killed in a car crash (Shinwari) or a plane crash (Wahab), I would probably prefer a car crash.

  79. #719
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    1,894
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrIc_Mystique View Post
    I guess shadeb and Aamir will be back...need them big time....on the other hand, haven't seen anything inventive from sarf ...like telling SSA or imad to bowl round the wicket or , bowl a few slower ones....mix it up or bowl to one side of the wicket....i mean, they are going for plenty as is....wont hurt trying something different....
    This is what loosing 9 games in a row does to your confidence,this team really needs to win today to restore lost confidence and if they do I will gurrantte a change in body language of the players.

  80. #720
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    27,096
    Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo7 View Post
    450 is way too much.
    400 if there is no collapse.
    They have 144 balls left. They have to score 250 to get to 450. Its quite easy on this pitch.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •