User Tag List

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What will happen to NS Sidhu's political career?

I will quit politics if Rahul loses in Amethi: Navjot Singh Sidhu
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.hindu...RiviJ_amp.html

Amethi Election Results: Rahul Gandhi loses in family bastion

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.econo...w/69443560.cms

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2026 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sad to see terrorist war mongerers walk through elections in India, while those who talk peace lose their seats.

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sidhu has also fallen out with Amarinder Singh because the Punjab Congress didnít offer a seat to Sidhuís wife.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sidhu will most likely rejoin the BJP. These politicians are masters of playing word games! He'll say "I meant I will rejoin the BJP is Congress lost". Politics is a career not a means to deliver justice as most believe. Some years back Sidhu was licking Modi's boots, time to do that again.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He can go back to Kapil Sharma show and earn millions laughing at the jokes

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sidhu still refusing to carry out his duties and the Congress hierarchy donít seem to care one bit.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bit off topic but Pakistan should name the road that goes to Kartarpur Sabib from the Indian border after Sidhu. That would be a good gesture and it will be honoured by Sidhu.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    If he doesn't quit or takes a u-turn he deserves to be called as Navjot Singh Ultu.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    "Dhobi ka........"

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Sad to see terrorist war mongerers walk through elections in India, while those who talk peace lose their seats.
    The problem with Sidhu is that he never attends to his duties. He has been minister in absentia and legislator in absentia. When asked about his absence from the constituency by the people during any election season, his standard reply is: 'Don't worry about my past non performance, you elect me again and this time I shall start attending to your problems'.

And once the election is over, he is back to shooting for his TV programs in Mumbai.

Talking peace and talking anything is after all just that - Talk. That only goes this far.

People in Pakistan may not like PM Modi. However, even his fiercest critic admires PM Modi's work ethic. Over a period of time, even the most uneducated electorate shall identify the performer from the non performer. There has to be a reason why in several muslim dominated constituencies across India, BJP candidates won. The muslim voters from those constituencies have stated what I mentioned above. That they are finally seeing the development and progress that Modi's initiatives are bringing all around them.

There has to be a reason why the talkers of peace and secularism are biting the dust in India. People are sick and tired of the looters and non performers who talk peace and secularism at the time of elections and go back to looting once the election is over.

If people in Pakistan hate Zardari and Nawaz Sharif and their looting family members, why do Pakistanis expect 'family of looters' to be loved and elected by the Indian voters?

Debut
    Jul 2019
    Venue
    Islamabad & Mingora
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor guy was being called an ISI agent because he supported PM Imran Khan's peace initiatives.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RameezRambo_Fan View Post
    Poor guy was being called an ISI agent because he supported PM Imran Khan's peace initiatives.
    The poor guys in Pakistan who support PM Modi's peace initiatives may also be called RAW agents in Pakistan. Just the reality of the subcontinent.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xbronze View Post
    The poor guys in Pakistan who support PM Modi's peace initiatives may also be called RAW agents in Pakistan. Just the reality of the subcontinent.
    Baas kar yaar. Do you Indians think your extra clever or we are really stupid?

Peaceful Modi: A great oxymoron lol

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Delhi Election 2020: Cricketer-turned-politician Navjot Singh Sidhu, who has largely stayed away from party affairs since his fallout with Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh last year, is set to return to the limelight in the Delhi Assembly elections. Sidhu, who has stayed away from the spotlight for close to a year now, has made a surprise entry in the list of star campaigners released by the Congress for the Delhi Assembly elections. Sidhu stars alongside Rahul Gandhi, Priyanka Gandhi Vadra and former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.

Sidhu’s name featured in the list of 40 star campaigners released by the Congress party. Among others on the list are all chief ministers of Congress-ruled states, including Kamal Nath, Bhupesh Baghel, Ashok Gehlot, and Punjab CM Amarinder Singh.

Sidhu had an ugly fallout with the Punjab Chief Minister last year and quit the government after his portfolio in the Cabinet was downgraded. Sidhu fell out of favour with Singh following his visit to Pakistan to attend the swearing-in ceremony of his "close friend" Imran Khan as the Prime Minister. His "hug" to Pakistan Army chief Qamar Bajwa had created a huge controversy at home and drawn immense controversy for the Congress.

Singh had then chided Sidhu for visiting Pakistan without his permission. After his fallout in July last year, Sidhu was dropped from the list of party campaigners during the Haryana Assembly elections as well and had remained missing in action since then.

The Congress list of campaigners also includes Sachin Pilot, Jyotiraditya Scindia, Randeep Surjewala as well as MP Shashi Tharoor. Film personalities-turned-politicians like Raj Babbar, Shatrughan Sinha, Khushbu and Nagma also feature on the list.

The campaigners will have to fire all cylinders and find issues that resonate with voters if they wish to make a mark in the Delhi elections. The Congress is contesting 66 of the seats in the Delhi Legislative Assembly and had failed win a single seat in the 2015 elections.

Delhi goes to polls on February 8 and counting of votes will be held on February 11.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/navjot-sin...075928486.html

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Navjot Singh Sidhu in AAP? ‘He’s Welcome,’ Says Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal

New Delhi: Amid strong buzz in recent days that cricketer-turned-politician Navjot Singh Sidhu will quit the Congress and join the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), Delhi Chief Minister and AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal has said that the 56-year-old disgruntled former Punjab minister is ‘welcome’ to join the party.

Speaking at a conclave organised by News18 India on Thursday, the Delhi CM, when questioned on rumours surrounding Sidhu, smiled and said, “He is welcome”. On reports that the AAP had reached out to the Amritsar East MLA via ‘interlocutor’, the Chief Minister remarked that ‘I have no idea’.

Notably, this ‘interlocutor’ is reported to be none other than poll strategist Prashant Kishor, who masterminded the AAP’s stunning win in February’s Delhi Assembly Elections.

Promising to answer questions about politics at a ‘later date’, Kejriwal told the anchor, “Now, you are asking me about politics during times of coronavirus. I can’t even elaborate’.

Sidhu, who joined the Congress in January 2017 after leaving the BJP in September 2016, had several run-ins with Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh since he was made a minister in his cabinet. He also courted several controversies for the Congress, including hugging Pakistan Army Chief Qamar Javed Bajwa at Imran Khan’s swearing-in ceremony as Pakistan Prime Minister in August 2018.

In November that year, he was seen in a photo alongside pro-Khalistani separatist Gopal Chawla during the groundbreaking ceremony of the Kartarpur Corridor, though he denied knowing who Chawla was.

He finally quit as Punjab Minister in July 2019. In October, his wife Navjot Kaur Sidhu quit the Congress after being denied ticket for Lok Sabha polls.

https://www.india.com/news/india/nav...riwal-4049397/

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Navjot Singh Sidhu in AAP? ‘He’s Welcome,’ Says Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal

New Delhi: Amid strong buzz in recent days that cricketer-turned-politician Navjot Singh Sidhu will quit the Congress and join the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), Delhi Chief Minister and AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal has said that the 56-year-old disgruntled former Punjab minister is ‘welcome’ to join the party.

Speaking at a conclave organised by News18 India on Thursday, the Delhi CM, when questioned on rumours surrounding Sidhu, smiled and said, “He is welcome”. On reports that the AAP had reached out to the Amritsar East MLA via ‘interlocutor’, the Chief Minister remarked that ‘I have no idea’.

Notably, this ‘interlocutor’ is reported to be none other than poll strategist Prashant Kishor, who masterminded the AAP’s stunning win in February’s Delhi Assembly Elections.

Promising to answer questions about politics at a ‘later date’, Kejriwal told the anchor, “Now, you are asking me about politics during times of coronavirus. I can’t even elaborate’.

Sidhu, who joined the Congress in January 2017 after leaving the BJP in September 2016, had several run-ins with Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh since he was made a minister in his cabinet. He also courted several controversies for the Congress, including hugging Pakistan Army Chief Qamar Javed Bajwa at Imran Khan’s swearing-in ceremony as Pakistan Prime Minister in August 2018.

In November that year, he was seen in a photo alongside pro-Khalistani separatist Gopal Chawla during the groundbreaking ceremony of the Kartarpur Corridor, though he denied knowing who Chawla was.

He finally quit as Punjab Minister in July 2019. In October, his wife Navjot Kaur Sidhu quit the Congress after being denied ticket for Lok Sabha polls.

https://www.india.com/news/india/nav...riwal-4049397/
    Now a possible AAP ? So it is > BJP > Congress > Maybe AAP, wouldn't surprise me if he joined AAP. After AAP he will form his own party called *CONFUSED SIDHU BUDHU PARTY*

"You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Venue
    Bangalore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has no consistency.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    Now a possible AAP ? So it is > BJP > Congress > Maybe AAP, wouldn't surprise me if he joined AAP. After AAP he will form his own party called *CONFUSED SIDHU BUDHU PARTY*
    By what little I have heard of his ideology and what little I know about AAP, it's the best fit.

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    West Ridings
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attention seeker..

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I love this guy. Dont know why he gets so much hate.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Kohli View Post
    He has no consistency.
    Name me someone who does.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AAP will be a good fit, the party could do with a charismatic face in Punjab where it has some mass support (24% voteshare in 2017 assembly election, not bad for a debut) but no CM face. Sidhu is very popular in his state but not much scope for growth in a party like Congress where there is a rigid hierarchy depending on services rendered to the Nehru family. A few others ahead of him there, with Kejriwal it will be a clean slate. Hope he makes a quick decision, Punjab can do better than the SAD-BJP/Congress yo-yo game, need a good third option to raise political standards. I want to see AAP grow beyond Delhi, and maybe one day provoke a similar movement in TN.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2026 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    Same, he has always come across as a sane head (minus the overzealous laughter in that comedy show). He has spoken about peace between the two countries and wishes to see better days.

Who knows him being a prominent Sikh politician might rub the Hindutva RSS and their supporters the wrong way.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    Because he jumped sanghi ship?

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Same, he has always come across as a sane head (minus the overzealous laughter in that comedy show). He has spoken about peace between the two countries and wishes to see better days.

Who knows him being a prominent Sikh politician might rub the Hindutva RSS and their supporters the wrong way.
    Sanghis hate this guy to the core. You can't even imagine the kind of hate he got from them when he went to Pakistan and promoted peace between 2 countries.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    AAP will be a good fit, the party could do with a charismatic face in Punjab where it has some mass support (24% voteshare in 2017 assembly election, not bad for a debut) but no CM face. Sidhu is very popular in his state but not much scope for growth in a party like Congress where there is a rigid hierarchy depending on services rendered to the Nehru family. A few others ahead of him there, with Kejriwal it will be a clean slate. Hope he makes a quick decision, Punjab can do better than the SAD-BJP/Congress yo-yo game, need a good third option to raise political standards. I want to see AAP grow beyond Delhi, and maybe one day provoke a similar movement in TN.
    AAP growing beyond Delhi will be bad for democracy (not going to happen anyway). Each state should have a local party whose only agenda is development and not hindu muslim or dravidian/tamil nationalism.