Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    Since you decided to compare Jaddu with Pandya i brought this up. You are seriously under-estimating his batting potential since he does well in the IPL. IPL is a top flight T20 competition whether you like it or not. Batting like Pandya is not easy. Even in the CT final Pandya was the only one who scored some runs until he was run out.
    Omg man wait till this tournament finishes he bloody smacked Fakhar Zaman and rookie shaadab spinners are bread and butter for him

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Since you decided to compare Jaddu with Pandya i brought this up. You are seriously under-estimating his batting potential since he does well in the IPL. IPL is a top flight T20 competition whether you like it or not. Batting like Pandya is not easy. Even in the CT final Pandya was the only one who scored some runs until he was run out.
    CT final? The one we lost badly? That happened 2 years ago. Has he not played any match winning inning after that in ODI's?

Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IThey are ranked 2nd. Won in SA against SA, Won in Aus against Aus, Won in NZ against nZ, lost 1-2 in ENgland with a b string pace attack, Won Asia cup. They probably are doing something right to be ranked world no.2 May be playing slightly better than the opposition?

Man India is the best 2nd or 3rd best odi team in the world and that’s a fact I’m pakistani and I say it ignore these people the numbers speak for themselves so don’t type that much lol

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Abysmal performance! Bundled out for subpar 179 when you have 10 more overs left. The top 3 are the real culprits again!

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1953 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    IND 179-all out (39.2) CRR: 4.55

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1953 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Abysmal performance! Bundled out for subpar 179 when you have 10 more overs left. The top 3 are the real culprits again!
    Top 3 are India's hope!!

Read the preview on

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...under-pressure

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh warm up match.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    28.6139° N, 77.2090° E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jaddu is a must. Play Kuldeep or Chahal according to situation.

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I swear some indians here were saying yesterday that getting out before 50 overs is criminal. Lol. Today India have been bundled out under 40.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean&Green View Post
    Omg man wait till this tournament finishes he bloody smacked Fakhar Zaman and rookie shaadab spinners are bread and butter for him
    I personally rate Pandy's technique against swing bowling more than against Rohit's technique. All his career left arm bowler swinging in he keeps getting out exactly like that time after time. Same way Dhawan has an issue against left arm bowler swinging in or swinging away. On a flat pitch Pandya can be as good as any body against any bowler.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JattMaula View Post
    I will. But only if stop mentioning it in every other post.
    I will mention it whenever I want to. You shouldn't lose your sleep over it. You have a pretty bad habit of going off topic and talking more about the poster than the post itself. You are more than welcome to counter my posts but stay in your limits.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo7 View Post
    I swear some indians here were saying yesterday that getting out before 50 overs is criminal. Lol. Today India have been bundled out under 40.
    If they had said they are right about it. Getting out before 50 overs is criminal. Just because it came from an Indian fan doesn't mean it is wrong. Are you disagreeing with them?

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IThey are ranked 2nd. Won in SA against SA, Won in Aus against Aus, Won in NZ against nZ, lost 1-2 in ENgland with a b string pace attack, Won Asia cup. They probably are doing something right to be ranked world no.2 May be playing slightly better than the opposition?
    You are not going to win with this flawed lineup. The problem we had in 2015 WC, 2017 CT was never addressed.

Rohit is out of form. Shikhar is in form, but failed. So we are relying on 2 batsmen to do all the work.

We also have the longest tail of all teams. It starts at no.5 with grandpa Dhoni.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Alex carey is turning it on. Not known for slogging though.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    You are not going to win with this flawed lineup. The problem we had in 2015 WC, 2017 CT was never addressed.

Rohit is out of form. Shikhar is in form, but failed. So we are relying on 2 batsmen to do all the work.

We also have the longest tail of all teams. It starts at no.5 with grandpa Dhoni.
    Yes we won't win. i Don't disagree. But i am just explainng why INdia is one of the top team. Did you check chahal kuldeep stats in the last few years. World no.1 ranked bowler Bumrah. India is winning because of bowling not batting. Things have changed a lot. Ofcourse Indian batting has to do the bare minimum.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It starts with IPL superstar Rahul at #4!

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    India will not find a way to get a decent score if top 3 doesn't fire

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARK Rafay View Post
    India will not find a way to get a decent score if top 3 doesn't fire
    Sadly yes. Thanks to Kohli India never developed a middle order. Playing guys like Raina, Yuvi, Rayudu , DHoni instead of talented youngsters led to this. Kohili doesn't like young batsman taking the spotlight.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What about the rest of the team? No blame on them? We have loads of experience in the middle order. What’s the use of it then when they play like headless chickens?

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well said. Dare I say, we have a worse line up. 2015 - We had Raina at 4 who was good, and Dhoni though was terrible, wasn't this terrible.

Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alex carey is turning it on. Not known for slogging though.
    He can turn it on all he likes Australia are still 150 runs short here honestly England’s batting is batting 5 years ahead of time everyone is still way behind you will see it when they come out to bat

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes enjoyed it yesterday! Will enjoy another tea session tomorrow when you start playing against BD! Hope you win a game at least after 10 failures! Oh wait the Pak-BD record in the last 5 matches says otherwise!
    i can feel the pain behind the laugh .India is top team expected to do better than this but i guess they have to bring back some arrogant fan to earth

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Damn you Laxman. Helped Guptill get rid of his problems against Shami.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What about the rest of the team? No blame on them? We have loads of experience in the middle order. What’s the use of it then when they play like headless chickens?
    Blame goes to every player who plays for a team because they're representing a nation on big stage! It can be Dhoni or Kohli or whoever that headless chicken is! But when you consistently keep failing to a left hander's inswingers for more than 3 years and you never correct your technique, the problem definitely lies in your commitment, passion to the game and lack of discipline to correct your mistakes. It's not the first time I saw the openers getting out in that fashion and Rahul's dismissal is a carbon copy of one against AUS and WI test matches. Why can't these guys correct their mistakes when it's getting repetitive?
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 25th May 2019 at 18:34.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It says that scoring points on pp is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    World Cup is going to start soon. How about you finally grow up and get out of Pyjama League mode?
    I will. But only if stop mentioning it in every other post.
    I will mention it whenever I want to. You shouldn't lose your sleep over it. You have a pretty bad habit of going off topic and talking more about the poster than the post itself. You are more than welcome to counter my posts but stay in your limits.
    Why are so angry bhaag? Where have I left my 'limits'?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Indian middle and lower order is not good enough to bail India out after a top order collapse. It is a fact they have to live with.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    420 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    India won't win the WC. I think there batting line up is too reliant on the top 3. Also they only have 3 frontline seamers. Kumar wont be helpful on a flat pitch, so if 1 of Shami or Bumrah gets injured they don't have the seam bowling resources.

Wouldn't read too much into warm ups but I have said for a whole India won't win the WC.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sun is out. Pitch looked good to bat on when Jaddu batted. They will win in 35 overs .

Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Butler is a terrible keeper England needs Johnny

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pitch/ conditions have eased out. It's gonna be interesting to watch Indian bowlers trying to make a game out of it.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    India won't win the WC. I think there batting line up is too reliant on the top 3. Also they only have 3 frontline seamers. Kumar wont be helpful on a flat pitch, so if 1 of Shami or Bumrah gets injured they don't have the seam bowling resources.

Wouldn't read too much into warm ups but I have said for a whole India won't win the WC.
    Agreed. Not good enough. Only way they will lose is when other teams choke under pressure. Hope that happens.Hope they atleast make it to semis. Kohli as a captain looks toothless as well.

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post

I guess you also said that India won't win in Australia also you also said that pakistan will beat India because Kohli isn't playing.

Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sun is out. Pitch looked good to bat on when Jaddu batted. They will win in 35 overs .
    U mean 22 overs

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    U mean 22 overs
    DOn't think they will win in 22 overs. If they attempt they could implode.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Munro gets one more chance.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Come on guys. why are they keeping tracks number 30s stats in ODI. It is for T20. 30s is nothing in one dayers

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    KKD keeps

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India falling like apples from a tree, looking like a proper pub team against the Kiwis The Kiwis are not to be taken for granted. They are a serious team with everything covered. A very good batting side and efficient bowling one as well. That catch by Guptill to dismiss Jadeja confirm they are a serious fielding unit as well. I fully expect them to knock the runs off no matter what the bowling conditions. It's too bad for India that they batted first, hard cheese
    Last edited by PakLFC; 25th May 2019 at 18:44.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Munro hacks it for 4 lol. Good to have a slogger upfront.

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bunrah’s average just wow in this era

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    what a delivery

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He took pitch out of the equation

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bumrah, Starc and Boult are the best bowlers in the world

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pin point laser guided exocet yorker by Jazz-Boom

Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looked like it was going down leg when I saw it first but that new white ball looked beautiful going in
    Last edited by Mean&Green; 25th May 2019 at 18:51.

Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumrah is world class well idk about the others basic

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a Yorker.

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bhuvan is just over hyped....he is bowling tripe since Ct 2017....was pathetic in asia cup...he bowls one hit me ball at least per over...he is in need of serious redempton

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrIc_Mystique View Post
    Bhuvan is just over hyped....he is bowling tripe since Ct 2017....was pathetic in asia cup...he bowls one hit me ball at least per over...he is in need of serious redempton
    Sham is a better wicket taker. Bhuvi won't be in the starting XI.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There's so much energy and buzz when India bowl, the fielders are sharp, the crowd is right behind them. Reminds me of the old Pakistan, when bowling was all we cheered and had genuinely fast bowlers running in..

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sham is a better wicket taker. Bhuvi won't be in the starting XI.
    he bowls 120 kmph half trackers that even Sachin at the age of 40+ and retired would smash...
    Last edited by CrIc_Mystique; 25th May 2019 at 18:58.

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy86 View Post
    There's so much energy and buzz when India bowl, the fielders are sharp, the crowd is right behind them. Reminds me of the old Pakistan, when bowling was all we cheered and had genuinely fast bowlers running in..
    There were more Afghan fans yesterday

Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumrah is smart he knows nothing here for bowlers all he can do is bowl Yorkers but they will become predictable

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Jhansi(uttar pradesh),India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    CT final? The one we lost badly? That happened 2 years ago. Has he not played any match winning inning after that in ODI's?
    He was MOS vs aus.
    Looks like you only follow ipl.

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True....what a treat to watch Waz,vicki and shoaib steaming away....throw in zahid, sami, aquib, ata-ur...geez...pace bowling smorgasbord....

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashraful_Rox View Post
    There were more Afghan fans yesterday
    Coz Pakistanis don't care about wasting money and time on a warm up match, especially during Ramadan. For Afghans it's a novelty to watch their team, cometh the wordlcup fixture, Pakistani fans will outnumber everyone except India.

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Coz Pakistanis don't care about wasting money and time on a warm up match, especially during Ramadan. For Afghans it's a novelty to watch their team, cometh the wordlcup fixture, Pakistani fans will outnumber everyone except India.
    Well said brother, it’s better to give zakat in this holy month

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Bumrah is such a fine bowler. Keeping Kiwis silent.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Bumrah is bowling around 85 mph but still troubling the batsmen. It’s all about finding the right line and length.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    Bumrah is bowling around 85 mph but still troubling the batsmen. It’s all about finding the right line and length.
    Not bowling at full tilt. He does it when needed.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    chalk and chees. Bumrah and Bhuvi. Bumrah 4 overs just 2 runs.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    Bumrah is such a fine bowler. Keeping Kiwis silent.
    What's the use when the idiot on the other end refuses to provide any help. Why is bhuvi still bowling, he isn't going to playing unless shami or Bumrah are rested? Get him off, chump looking useless as usual without dhoni to guide him.

Edit: and on queue shami gives away a boundry, come on you idiots give the poor man some help.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    What's the use when the idiot on the other end refuses to provide any help. Why is bhuvi still bowling, he isn't going to playing unless shami or Bumrah are rested? Get him off, chump looking useless as usual without dhoni to guide him.

Edit: and on queue shami gives away a boundry, come on you idiots give the poor man some help.
    Shami is way better than Bhuvi. Once he hits the stride he will be a different bowler as he proved in OZ and NZ.

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    this is an exciting match

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bad shot by Guptill. But that is his typical shot he always plays. He is not in top form. Poor in NZ. Poor in the IPL.

Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guptill tryna have fun lol not even looking at it thought it was going for six

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shami is way better than Bhuvi. Once he hits the stride he will be a different bowler as he proved in OZ and NZ.
    Shami is a rhythm bowler. Let him get his Aag going.

Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Next 10 overs will be key if newzeland don’t lose anymore wickets they will win

Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no point of having a bumrah if all the other bowlers are crap

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1953 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    There is no point of having a bumrah if all the other bowlers are crap
    Please check your PM

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Best way to get KW out is block the third man and keep it slightly outside the off stump He drags it on to the stumps. Does it time and again.

Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Roy is look like bigger hack than fakhar

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afhan Ali View Post
    And catch dropped, he always looks like a hack when he first comes on

Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both games batting teams struggling

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afhan Ali View Post
    He is. But is wicket is something they can afford to waste. That is where their strength lies.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Both games batting teams struggling
    Yet even in these conditions our bowling is going to be toothless.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    run out opportunity missed.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now People are saying Warm up match .
    Pakistan had taken Afghanistan lightly bowled without plan
    And after looking at Australia 297 and India 179
    Pakistan 262 Wasn't a bad batting performance

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mujtaba2900 View Post
    Warm up is to identify your playing XI. But it has left India with more confusion. Should Rahul play or Shankar.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    28.6139° N, 77.2090° E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mujtaba2900 View Post
    No, it was infact a very good performance.
    Meanwhile Jadhav signing autographs, hope he doesn't get himself injured.