Wisden Cricket Monthly

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 480 of 1063
  1. #401
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    86,570
    Mentioned
    6592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Visaal-E-Yaar View Post
    Lol. Which england player is not good?
    I think Plunkett is a relative weak link.

  2. #402
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    18,860
    Mentioned
    889 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo7 View Post
    Mate, read what I said.
    I don't mind them having female commentators on there but what's the point of having them just for the sake of female representation???
    At least have someone who's good enough for the job.
    Jeez, everyone's here coming at me like they're some SJWs.
    Re-read your post and if you still don't find anything wrong in it, it's not worth debating with you over this topic.

    She's already better than many male commentators like Waqar.

    It's you who brought gender into this. Cheap.

  3. #403
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    City Of Wrestlers
    Runs
    1,072
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandiasza View Post
    Care to give a quick list?
    With ave of 41, he become best ODI player of all time lol.

  4. #404
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    34,138
    Mentioned
    1161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean&Green View Post
    I hate her so much not being a feminist but honestly I’m yet to see a proper female commentator who actually knows something about cricket
    Ebony Rainford Brent is awesome. Not sure why they chose Guha ahead of her.

  5. #405
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    32,398
    Mentioned
    441 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ngidi is not a death bowler.

  6. #406
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Venue
    London, United Kingdom
    Runs
    1,413
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone likes Gangulyís commentary?

  7. #407
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    18,860
    Mentioned
    889 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Ebony Rainford Brent is awesome. Not sure why they chose Guha ahead of her.
    Guha is amongst the worst indeed.

    Much better females around.

  8. #408
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    86,570
    Mentioned
    6592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandiasza View Post
    Care to give a quick list?
    In terms of WK batsmen (ODIs) he is top 5 material already.

    Dhoni
    Gilchrist
    Buttler/Sangakkara
    de Kock

    Donít think pre-Gilchrist era WK batsmen can be compared with this lot. Their batting is simply at a different level.

    From the new lot I expect Pant to join this list one day.

  9. #409
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    2,059
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan2K8 View Post
    Anyone likes Gangulyís commentary?
    Iím listening to his Hindi commentary right now very good commentary heís not bias at all unlike the other Indian commentators like manju very good in-depth of the players and knows whatís up he said I donít care about these practice matches they prove nothing after fans were getting excited about Rahul has taken over number 4 issue is solved

  10. #410
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Runs
    2,386
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan2K8 View Post
    Anyone likes Ganguly’s commentary?
    Gavaskar's commentary was quite decent, from what I remember. He seems like a funny guy.

  11. #411
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    34,138
    Mentioned
    1161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    The best opening match of a World Cup I've seen was in 2003 between South Africa and West Indies.

    WI were 67/2 after 25 overs but still made 279 ! And won by 3 runs.

  12. #412
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    2,497
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    In terms of WK batsmen he is top 5 material already.

    Dhoni
    Gilchrist
    Buttler/Sangakkara
    de Kock

    Don’t think pre-Gilchrist era WK batsmen can be compared with this lot. Their batting is simply at a different level.

    From the new lot I expect Pant to join this list one day.
    Care to explain how dhoni is higher than Gilchrist? Gilchrist smashed 100s in each corner of earth compare to dhoni who has got none outside Asia? he also got a 100 and a 50 i the WC final.

  13. #413
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    15,413
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to see a field radar, they have just shown in between every ball. Dont mind if they make it a bit smaller though.

  14. #414
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    86,570
    Mentioned
    6592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    The best opening match of a World Cup I've seen was in 2003 between South Africa and West Indies.

    WI were 67/2 after 25 overs but still made 279 ! And won by 3 runs.
    7/2 after 6 overs. Probably the last great knock by Lara in ODI cricket.

  15. #415
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    32,398
    Mentioned
    441 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    South Africa should not worry about singles. Don't concede any boundaries should be the target.

  16. #416
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    2,059
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    In terms of WK batsmen (ODIs) he is top 5 material already.

    Dhoni
    Gilchrist
    Buttler/Sangakkara
    de Kock

    Donít think pre-Gilchrist era WK batsmen can be compared with this lot. Their batting is simply at a different level.

    From the new lot I expect Pant to join this list one day.
    They wonít understand man stop wasting your time they think having an average of 41 makes him not a good batsman when the fact is he comes to bat at number 6 and strikes at 120 oh god if you really understand cricket you would know how phenomenal that is

  17. #417
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Venue
    London, United Kingdom
    Runs
    1,413
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandiasza View Post
    Gavaskar's commentary was quite decent, from what I remember. He seems like a funny guy.
    I like Sunny. Iíd prefer him over Ganguly and Manjrekar. Both for me are very india centric, they over the top praise india, go into details about india way too much and forget that it takes two to tango!

  18. #418
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    8,875
    Mentioned
    763 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England looking set for 340+

  19. #419
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    86,570
    Mentioned
    6592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakhs View Post
    Care to explain how dhoni is higher than Gilchrist? Gilchrist smashed 100s in each corner of earth compare to dhoni who has got none outside Asia? he also got a 100 and a 50 i the WC final.
    Dhoni could have scored 30+ hundreds had he continued to bat in the top order. It is very tough to choose between the two but I would go with Dhoni.

  20. #420
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    1,186
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This match is going to be very interesting one. England may score 300 odd runs and then perhaps SA would chase it down.

  21. #421
    Debut
    Feb 2007
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    3,700
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good fight back from eng, get 350 and confidence for the tourney will be high..

  22. #422
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    13,916
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo7 View Post
    Mate, read what I said.
    I don't mind them having female commentators on there but what's the point of having them just for the sake of female representation???
    At least have someone who's good enough for the job.
    Jeez, everyone's here coming at me like they're some SJWs.
    Your opinion does make sense logically.

    I hope Isa Guha doesn't commentate on the Pakistan matches.

  23. #423
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    2,497
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean&Green View Post
    They won’t understand man stop wasting your time they think having an average of 41 makes him not a good batsman when the fact is he comes to bat at number 6 and strikes at 120 oh god if you really understand cricket you would know how phenomenal that is
    Yes SR of 120 @ 41 is something great!

  24. #424
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    34,138
    Mentioned
    1161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    7/2 after 6 overs. Probably the last great knock by Lara in ODI cricket.
    Was a masterclass by Lara, and their late order was superb. WI were in T20 mode before T20s existed.

  25. #425
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    86,570
    Mentioned
    6592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Someone bump Stokes vs Anwar Ali thread.

  26. #426
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    32,398
    Mentioned
    441 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Morgan getting out has halted England's acceleration.

  27. #427
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    2,497
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Dhoni could have scored 30+ hundreds had he continued to bat in the top order. It is very tough to choose between the two but I would go with Dhoni.
    Would doesnt matter both played long enough and Gilchrist comes out on top for anyone who knows about cricket. He is the best there ever been as a WK batsmen in tests there is no comparison with Dhoni.

  28. #428
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    2,059
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So harbhajna saying he played with Imran Tahir at u19 when bhaju is 37 and Imran Tahir is 42 at the moment so ganguly mocking bhaju that your age was fake lol

  29. #429
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    30,303
    Mentioned
    1027 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I'm loving that little fielding graphic that they have this year.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  30. #430
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    86,570
    Mentioned
    6592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Was a masterclass by Lara, and their late order was superb. WI were in T20 mode before T20s existed.
    2003 World Cup and 2007 WT20 - both hosted in South Africa, and on both occasions South Africa and West Indies kicked things off with a classic. Quite interesting.

  31. #431
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    32,398
    Mentioned
    441 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Buttler out. South Africa are ahead now.

  32. #432
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    7,200
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Buttler

  33. #433
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    8,875
    Mentioned
    763 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big blow to England.

  34. #434
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    86,570
    Mentioned
    6592 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakhs View Post
    Would doesnt matter both played long enough and Gilchrist comes out on top for anyone who knows about cricket. He is the best there ever been as a WK batsmen in tests there is no comparison with Dhoni.
    There is no objective measure by which one can rate Gilchrist higher than Dhoni in ODIs.

    In Tests, Gilchrist has no match and that is why he is easily the greatest overall WK batsman of all time, but we are talking about ODIs here.

  35. #435
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    9,623
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Oh boy

  36. #436
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    1,583
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buttler! What are you doing?

  37. #437
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    30,303
    Mentioned
    1027 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Moeen Ali in.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  38. #438
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    1,186
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan2K8 View Post
    I like Sunny. Iíd prefer him over Ganguly and Manjrekar. Both for me are very india centric, they over the top praise india, go into details about india way too much and forget that it takes two to tango!
    Totally agree with you. Sunny bhai is getting older and sometime he mistakenly named wrong players but he is still good. Harsha is not bad either.

  39. #439
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    2,059
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn it butler moved a bit to early and than was in two minds or else he wouldnít have edged it brain fade but I still expect England to cross 320 mo and stokes two best friends should fire together today

  40. #440
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    34,138
    Mentioned
    1161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    HUGE wicket !


  41. #441
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Runs
    444
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone how different this pitch is from Pakistan's matches?

  42. #442
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Runs
    2,386
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vital wicket. Ngidi

  43. #443
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Venue
    London, United Kingdom
    Runs
    1,413
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Butler bottled it

  44. #444
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    11,133
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Massive wicket!

  45. #445
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    28,216
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yes! Keep them under 300 now!


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  46. #446
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    16,311
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean&Green View Post
    So harbhajna saying he played with Imran Tahir at u19 when bhaju is 37 and Imran Tahir is 42 at the moment so ganguly mocking bhaju that your age was fake lol
    Huh? Harbhajan was born in 1980 and Tahir in 1979.

  47. #447
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    United Kingdom
    Runs
    6,176
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Re-read your post and if you still don't find anything wrong in it, it's not worth debating with you over this topic.

    She's already better than many male commentators like Waqar.

    It's you who brought gender into this. Cheap.
    cba dealing with feminists...

  48. #448
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    1,583
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moeen Ali is big choker

  49. #449
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    886
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DHONI183 View Post
    Roy to get a hundred here. Mark my words!
    Your words were marked & Roy fell short by 46 runs.

    Amla looks like a spent force they keep hiding him in the field comes across as a selfish guy doesnít knw when to retire.

  50. #450
    Debut
    Feb 2007
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    3,700
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Big blow to England.
    But eng will still make good score

  51. #451
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    7,123
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plunkett to lose it for England today. They're going to take him apart and rip him into tiny little pieces.

  52. #452
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    National Stadium Karachi
    Runs
    12,856
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a feeling Buttler would get out early.

    England will make around 320

  53. #453
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    2,497
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    There is no objective measure by which one can rate Gilchrist higher than Dhoni in ODIs.

    In Tests, Gilchrist has no match and that is why he is easily the greatest overall WK batsman of all time, but we are talking about ODIs here.
    Ofcourse there is are you saying his WC 100 away from home doesnt count? or are you saying his 100 in all corners of earth doesnt count? compare to Dhoni who has got none? and just so you know none means zero outside Asia.

  54. #454
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    16,311
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    The best opening match of a World Cup I've seen was in 2003 between South Africa and West Indies.

    WI were 67/2 after 25 overs but still made 279 ! And won by 3 runs.
    Saffers had to get it in 49 overs. That match cost them a super six slot.

  55. #455
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    2,059
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best thing about England is no matter how many wickets falls they donít let their run rate go much below 6 which means no matter what if not 350 or more they will always score 300

  56. #456
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    8,875
    Mentioned
    763 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic_Inzi View Post
    But eng will still make good score
    Anything less than 330 and SA will chase it down.

  57. #457
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    2,497
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AAli98 View Post
    Your words were marked & Roy fell short by 46 runs.

    Amla looks like a spent force they keep hiding him in the field comes across as a selfish guy doesn’t knw when to retire.
    Amla will shut you up today.

  58. #458
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    1,583
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plunket with his cross seam bowling will be very effective
    Woakes is weaker than Plunket
    Woakes mostly bowl well agaisnt Pakistan

  59. #459
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Venue
    London, United Kingdom
    Runs
    1,413
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anything over 300. Scoreboard pressure will choke SA as usual.

    To me this SA side just looks nothing like what we have known of SA. They look slow probably one of the worse fielding side in this wc. And the bowling without another good pacer in Steyn looks slow too, only Rabada bowls 140+

  60. #460
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    2,059
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate it when people say heís a batting all rounder or heís a bowling allrounder an allrounder is an allrounder he should be great at both things which stokes is

  61. #461
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    30,303
    Mentioned
    1027 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Sangakkara and his hybrid accent.


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  62. #462
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    32,398
    Mentioned
    441 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tahir picking up Morgan was so vital.

  63. #463
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    20,324
    Mentioned
    543 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think South Africa have bowled well so far. Some England batsmen like Roy threw it away though. How good are these 2 new South African batsmen?

  64. #464
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    20,324
    Mentioned
    543 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    Sangakkara and his hybrid accent.
    It sounds classy

  65. #465
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    1,583
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Du Plessis plays well under pressure

  66. #466
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    32,398
    Mentioned
    441 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasad1998 View Post
    I think South Africa have bowled well so far. Some England batsmen like Roy threw it away though. How good are these 2 new South African batsmen?
    Markham is a brilliant prospect. Van Der Dussen has had a very good start to his South Africa career. He has lots of guts and a very good temperament. Excellent additions.

  67. #467
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    1,583
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Du Plessis well be very important for SA
    I think he will win it for SA with his brilliant batting

  68. #468
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    30,303
    Mentioned
    1027 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasad1998 View Post
    It sounds classy
    For the most part. But then he kind of yells some words like "NOINE".


    لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

  69. #469
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    1,186
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here I thought Bd has a chance against SA on 2nd june but now i think SA will not choke till they reach knockout satge game.

  70. #470
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    1,583
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England need to replace Moeen with Dawson
    Moeen is look very out of form

  71. #471
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    32,398
    Mentioned
    441 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Moen trying a bit too hard. When he has a stable base and plays proper shots he can be unstoppable. Trying to force things too much.

  72. #472
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    1,583
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moeen wicket is blessing in disguise

  73. #473
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    29,567
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    SA have done well to keep England in check, taken wickets at just the right time to stop them going beserk.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  74. #474
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    The Capital Wasteland
    Runs
    20,324
    Mentioned
    543 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Great catch

  75. #475
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    32,398
    Mentioned
    441 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    SAF have a very good side but they seem a top pacer light going by today's performance. They'll be stronger in this tournament if they get Steyn fit and Ngidi back to 100% after his injury layoff.

    Also another spinner who can partner Tahir and take wickets in the middle overs would help.
    Steyn will play some part in the tournament and Shamsi will play a part in the tournament. I think they are being underestimated.

  76. #476
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    20,564
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Moeen Ali been failure with bat since long


    New Era of Team Pakistan

  77. #477
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    8,875
    Mentioned
    763 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And thatís out.

    Moeen Ali gone.

  78. #478
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    15,212
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Catch of the world cup so far

  79. #479
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    18,860
    Mentioned
    889 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    SAF have a very good side but they seem a top pacer light going by today's performance. They'll be stronger in this tournament if they get Steyn fit and Ngidi back to 100% after his injury layoff.

    Also another spinner who can partner Tahir and take wickets in the middle overs would help.
    Their bowling is much better than Eng's.

    Eng has the weakest bowling among all the usual top sides.

  80. #480
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    20,564
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    SA are winning this England bowling can’t defend below 330 on these tracks


    New Era of Team Pakistan


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •