Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 253
  1. #81
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    2,028
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sunday's game isn't looking good either

  2. #82
    Debut
    Jan 2019
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    1,010
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drizzling, no sunlight or breeze.

    Thank you ICC for choosing the most **** poor venues for the game's biggest tournament

  3. #83
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    3,884
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should be a good contest, but NZ will likely take this one.

  4. #84
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    828
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now rain start I don't think match happening

  5. #85
    Debut
    Feb 2007
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    3,290
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    might get a shorter version

  6. #86
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by emranabbas View Post
    Sunday's game isn't looking good either
    It will be a washout on SUNDAY..

  7. #87
    Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    2,344
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who win will be more beneficial to Pakistan today. Nzl or india? Anyone

  8. #88
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    105,638
    Mentioned
    1937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lahoriyah1234 View Post
    Who win will be more beneficial to Pakistan today. Nzl or india? Anyone
    India.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  9. #89
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Nagpur
    Runs
    1,116
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rain stopped next inspection in 45 min

  10. #90
    Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    2,344
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu_Hamza View Post
    It will be a washout on SUNDAY..
    Weather will be cloudy on Sunday. It wont be rained off.

  11. #91
    Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    2,344
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    India.
    Jetey ga bhi jeeta ga India jeta ga😁

  12. #92
    Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    2,344
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by prayas View Post
    rain stopped next inspection in 45 min
    Hope the game starts soon have a day off today. Please rain go away

  13. #93
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    8,857
    Mentioned
    2198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    why wasting time for toss? just toss it now, don't waste 10-20 mins for that too..


    ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

  14. #94
    Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    2,344
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it rains off nzl will be lucky to get away from a certain defeat by the mighty indians. Which i dont want.

  15. #95
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    7,701
    Mentioned
    1279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Another rain marred game. Really poor this. How many games are we going to lose like this? By the time they dry the ground the rain will start again. That has been the pattern so far.

  16. #96
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Nagpur
    Runs
    1,116
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its heavy rain

  17. #97
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    3,142
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caved12 View Post
    What is going on Ramlakhan? why so upset? You kept turning and twisting in this debate and continued to miss my point where as I only wanted to support India today and when I finally agreed, you came up with this post, lol.
    Wishing each other's success is fine! But depending that's what I am worried, probably even we were doing this 90s (Indian team)... Anyways all the best for whatever!

  18. #98
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    3,142
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by giri26 View Post
    Another rain marred game. Really poor this. How many games are we going to lose like this? By the time they dry the ground the rain will start again. That has been the pattern so far.
    This is the World Cup probably to give work to ground-staff! Are the audience get their tickets refunded (fully)?

  19. #99
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    3,142
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu_Hamza View Post
    It will be a washout on SUNDAY..
    This World Cup will be a huge flop then! Anyways the wish of some extreme Indians (who wanted to boycott Pakistan match) would be fulfilled somehow!

  20. #100
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    681
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RamLakhan View Post
    This World Cup will be a huge flop then! Anyways the wish of some extreme Indians (who wanted to boycott Pakistan match) would be fulfilled somehow!
    Seriously wish indvpak game to be washout only then icc will get some good bashing and may get some sense from hereonwards,not that i dont like indvpak but importance of this match will make will make bashing really good :-) icc really needs good punchin, organisation is so far abysmal

  21. #101
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,215
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it raining or are we awaiting an inspection?


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  22. #102
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lahoriyah1234 View Post
    Weather will be cloudy on Sunday. It wont be rained off.
    There will be a lot of rain interruption on Sunday if not a washout. It is showing 60% chances of rain on Sunday...I hope its a washout so that ICC can focus on other things like what commentators should speak, which logos can be used on cricketing equipments. These are the most important things for ICC now.

  23. #103
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    8,158
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu_Hamza View Post
    There will be a lot of rain interruption on Sunday if not a washout. It is showing 60% chances of rain on Sunday...I hope its a washout so that ICC can focus on other things like what commentators should speak, which logos can be used on cricketing equipments. These are the most important things for ICC now.
    Which site?

  24. #104
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    681
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu_Hamza View Post
    There will be a lot of rain interruption on Sunday if not a washout. It is showing 60% chances of rain on Sunday...I hope its a washout so that ICC can focus on other things like what commentators should speak, which logos can be used on cricketing equipments. These are the most important things for ICC now.
    Not really, no matches!no cricket ,no cricket,nothing related will be important at all :-)

  25. #105
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    1,548
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ICC should declare all matches washed out and decide the world cup based on ICC ranking (pre-tournament seeding is already part of consideration as per ICC rules in case of a tie). Get all commentators together for opinions on all teams, players to be paraded with sponsor logos and spectators to get a chance to see their favorite player and meet/greet sessions. That's what world cup should be all about from here on.

    On a serious note, why can't ICC / ECB spend a little to cover the entire ground (as Sri Lanka does). Far more time is lost in getting the ground ready rather than actual rain interruptions. Really poor from ICC this, they have no option/solution to offer except explanations on why reserve days can't be included due to logistic.

  26. #106
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Queen of Arabian Sea
    Runs
    2,998
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should have book cricket in case of rain

  27. #107
    Debut
    Dec 2006
    Runs
    2,143
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RamLakhan View Post
    Wishing each other's success is fine! But depending that's what I am worried, probably even we were doing this 90s (Indian team)... Anyways all the best for whatever!
    lol, that's nothing to worry about. Anyways I give up!

  28. #108
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    27,076
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    They should have some temporary roofs which are removed when the match starts or at least cover the ground. Maybe they should ned BCCI for money?


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  29. #109
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    3,142
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyYorker View Post
    Seriously wish indvpak game to be washout only then icc will get some good bashing and may get some sense from hereonwards,not that i dont like indvpak but importance of this match will make will make bashing really good :-) icc really needs good punchin, organisation is so far abysmal
    They should worry more about the losses than bashing! It will be a bigger flop than 2007 one...

  30. #110
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    2,943
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For people who say that rain is part and parcel of this great game.

    It is, but when you see so many abandoned games in a single edition of cricket's premier trophy, more than past 11 editions combined, then you're forced to think whether this WC will be remembered for the cricket that happened on ground or its abandoned games....

  31. #111
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    828
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bcci Twitter handle-
    UPDATE - It's a waiting game here as the next inspection will take place at 12.30 PM local time

  32. #112
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    1,548
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    They should have some temporary roofs which are removed when the match starts or at least cover the ground. Maybe they should ned BCCI for money?
    SriLanka already does that and they don't need BCCI money. They get a lot of rain but there have only been 2 ODIs with no results in last 4 years. While we have already lost 3 ODIs in just couple of weeks and looks like there will be another one to add today. ICC makes a lot of money of their own and ECB should have received a fair share for being the host. ICC has become greedy and totally incompetent.
    Last edited by chuck; 13th June 2019 at 16:19.

  33. #113
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    828
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The covers are back on!

  34. #114
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Which site?
    On weather.com, u just type weather forecast manchester in google and select Sunday's weather.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,215
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then people wonder why this Sport doesn't grow! As if they don't have enough breaks add rain and bad light to all the interruptions. Don't see why they can't play in some rain like they do in other Sports. It's not as if the players are gonna melt or something.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  36. #116
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Khaali peeli har roj ICC logon ka time waste karwati hai...Match to hota nahi hai...Na aaj hoga na Sunday ko. Change ur programmes for Sunday coz its the weather that will play with the spectators and will come out victorious. 😂😂😂😂

  37. #117
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,215
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu_Hamza View Post
    Khaali peeli har roj ICC logon ka time waste karwati hai...Match to hota nahi hai...Na aaj hoga na Sunday ko. Change ur programmes for Sunday coz its the weather that will play with the spectators and will come out victorious. ��������
    Sunday's weather appears okay. I don't know where you are getting your weather forecasting from?


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  38. #118
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tolld you there will be no play today, it's going to rain until 7 pm, match abandoned.

  39. #119
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Sunday's weather appears okay. I don't know where you are getting your weather forecasting from?
    Weather.com

    Lets see what happens on Sunday.

  40. #120
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OffDrive View Post
    Tolld you there will be no play today, it's going to rain until 7 pm, match abandoned.
    Great news.


  41. #121
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,215
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu_Hamza View Post
    Weather.com

    Lets see what happens on Sunday.
    There are many weather reports on Sunday.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  42. #122
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    8,158
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sundayís match being washed out is the blow that ICC requires.

  43. #123
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,215
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worry about Sunday later. For now I feel it may brighten up in the afternoon for the NZ-India match.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  44. #124
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    3,898
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Sundayís match being washed out is the blow that ICC requires.
    This one will felt for long and deep.

  45. #125
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    697
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    They should have some temporary roofs which are removed when the match starts or at least cover the ground. Maybe they should ned BCCI for money?
    ICC should ask BCCI to divert 30% of IPL revenue towards these kinds of arrangements. It is the very least BCCI can pay as ICC allows them a separate schedule for IPL. As an Indian, I feel it's our responsibility to give back to the cricket world.

  46. #126
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Worry about Sunday later. For now I feel it may brighten up in the afternoon for the NZ-India match.
    But the umpires will deem the pitch unsafe for players. The damage has been done more or less.

  47. #127
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    8,158
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Shekhar View Post
    ICC should ask BCCI to divert 30% of IPL revenue towards these kinds of arrangements. It is the very least BCCI can pay as ICC allows them a separate schedule for IPL. As an Indian, I feel it's our responsibility to give back to the cricket world.
    Thatís what you feel, itís obvious the BCCI feels different.

  48. #128
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,215
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu_Hamza View Post
    But the umpires will deem the pitch unsafe for players. The damage has been done more or less.
    We don't know the condition of the pitch or how much it's raining. The covers are supposed to be protecting the field of play and pitch.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  49. #129
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    697
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    That’s what you feel, it’s obvious the BCCI feels different.
    Isn't there a moral responsibility for us to repay back for all the riches IPL is producing for us?

  50. #130
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    8,158
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Shekhar View Post
    Isn't there a moral responsibility for us to repay back for all the riches IPL is producing for us?
    You ask this question to the Boss, theyíll reply an emphatic NO.

  51. #131
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    We don't know the condition of the pitch or how much it's raining. The covers are supposed to be protecting the field of play and pitch.
    Live pictures show the two umpires carrying out the latest inspection. No rain at the moment but the outfield has taken a real beating with plenty of wet patches. The pitch seems alright but that alone won't do. The two men who matter don't seem convinced and I can't blame them, given the kind of patches that are present.

  52. #132
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    828
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 years of wait just to watch the matches get abandoned. Congratulations dear ICC and Rain for winning the World Cup ��

  53. #133
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,215
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu_Hamza View Post
    Live pictures show the two umpires carrying out the latest inspection. No rain at the moment but the outfield has taken a real beating with plenty of wet patches. The pitch seems alright but that alone won't do. The two men who matter don't seem convinced and I can't blame them, given the kind of patches that are present.
    As a Pak fan I am happy if they don't play! Only in Cricket can play be cancelled coz of a wet field! ICC should hide their faces in shame.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  54. #134
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    828
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raining again , England ground staff is wrost in World .why not cover entire ground so match start soon after rain stop.

  55. #135
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    14,926
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No wonder why kids nowadays watch football over cricket, football World Cup craze in Bangladesh is bigger than cricket. We have flags of Argentina, Brazil, Germany and France in peopleís rooftops. For cricket we hardly see any flags, I guess cricket is for retired people. 30 years from now, Iíll be probably watching test cricket

  56. #136
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sure will

  57. #137
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    14,926
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkumar825 View Post
    Raining again , England ground staff is wrost in World .why not cover entire ground so match start soon after rain stop.
    Overpaid Englishmen, give one Englishmenís salary and you get 20 Deshis running around and doing a better job

  58. #138
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,215
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took some days off my holidays to watch the Cricket only for many matches to be washed out! I am furious yet happy as well that NZ and India will only get a point each as it stands


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  59. #139
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    13,948
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Looks like another game is going to be abandoned.



    "When You Have Eliminated The Impossible, Whatever Remains, However Improbable, Must Be The Truth!

  60. #140
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    10,636
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Match is delayed because of ground? oh my god This is preposterous.

  61. #141
    Debut
    Jan 2019
    Runs
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I took some days off my holidays to watch the Cricket only for many matches to be washed out! I am furious yet happy as well that NZ and India will only get a point each as it stands
    It will be better if new zealand lose for pak.
    Among aus ,eng and india ,new zealand is the most likely to miss out

  62. #142
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    10,636
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This will be what 4th or 5th washed out match?

  63. #143
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    5,405
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I took some days off my holidays to watch the Cricket only for many matches to be washed out! I am furious yet happy as well that NZ and India will only get a point each as it stands
    Should have taken last week off like myself.

  64. #144
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,215
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cririri View Post
    It will be better if new zealand lose for pak.
    Among aus ,eng and india ,new zealand is the most likely to miss out
    Even if they get a point it won't be a disaster for us.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  65. #145
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    14,926
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    This will be what 4th or 5th washed out match?
    4th match to be washed out. Many more to come

  66. #146
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Match will be abandoned, thats for sure as its raining heavily.

  67. #147
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,215
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine if the WC final is a washout as well! Then the Trophy will have to be shared by the two finalists such is the stupidity!!


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  68. #148
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashraful_Rox View Post
    4th match to be washed out. Many more to come
    India vs Pak is next in the qeue.

  69. #149
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,215
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did say rain will even out the results after all the chest thumping was going on when the Pak-Sri match was the first victim to such weather.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  70. #150
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,215
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu_Hamza View Post
    India vs Pak is next in the qeue.
    Why are you so desperate for the Indo-Pak clash to be cancelled? Just stop it man!
    Last edited by PakLFC; 13th June 2019 at 17:58.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  71. #151
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    550
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a LETDOWN....i have taken tommorow off....

  72. #152
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    4,017
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This wash out will benefit both the teams.


    If you Can Believe In Something, Than why not believe In Yourself.

  73. #153
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Why are you so desperate for the Indo-Pak clash to be cancelled? Just stop it man!
    I want to see the backlash emerging after that.

  74. #154
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    119
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Live pictures show the downpour to be rather heavy and a section of the spectators are seen making their way out of the stadium.

  75. #155
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    550
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Irfan pathan and Gautam Gambo just said on air that if they can cover the entire outfields in kolkata with tarpulin and also some grounds in SL, why the fridge they cant do it in nottingham? i remember a test against wi in which we had a thunderstorm and the match started an hour after the storm ended, they covered the entire ground with tarpulain....

  76. #156
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    City Of Wrestlers
    Runs
    1,059
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How people can blame ICC? lol. They can't control the weather.

  77. #157
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    178
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So whatz the cut off - in terms of time lost or hours remaining...for the entire game to be called off....

  78. #158
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    1,170
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has to be the worst world cup with 2007 edition in terms of planning. Its becoming really frustrating.

  79. #159
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    111
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's raining heavily. Match will be abandoned. It's over

  80. #160
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    1,170
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, seems likely. Any weather update for India vs Pakistan game?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •