Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 224
  1. #1
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    4,138
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    [VIDEOS/PICTURES] Winnipeg Hawks win Global T20 Canada 2019

    Global T20 Canada returns for second season and promises an enhanced experience for fans and stakeholders

    Season two of the GT20 to be played between July 25 to August 11, 2019.

    Toronto, Canada: The Global T20 Cricket League, Canada, in association with Cricket Canada announced the tournament dates of this year’s GT20 Canada Championship on Tuesday.

    The second season of the GT20 will start on Thursday, July 25, with defending champions Vancouver Knights taking on the home team, Toronto Nationals, in what promises to be a thrilling battle.

    President of Cricket Canada, Mr. Ranjit Saini, said, “Canada cannot wait for the action to begin. We at Cricket Canada are committed to providing much-needed opportunity and exposure to our Canadian players. We will work alongside the GT20 team to make the 2019 edition even more memorable for the players and fans. On behalf of Cricket Canada, I invite the cricket world to Canada.”

    The tournament will comprise a total of 22 matches including the three playoffs games and the finals to be played on Sunday, August 11, 2019.

    Promoter and owner of the GT20 Canada, Mr. Gurmeet Singh was upbeat about what one could expect from the tournament. “After a roaring success of season one, where we reached more than 50 million cricket fans across the world, I am looking forward to the second edition of the GT20. We promise to deliver a bigger, better and stronger cricketing spectacle this season. I am thankful to Cricket Canada for entrusting us with this responsibility. We have a very robust system in place to produce another world-class cricketing event that reflects the best of Canada.”

    In the coming days, GT20 will announce the player registration process along with details of marquee players and the teams’ draft roster.

    Brian Lara, the West Indian legend and the brand ambassador of the league, said, “I was there to see the first edition of the league and was enormously impressed with the overall quality of cricket. Despite a few hiccups, Cricket Canada and GT20 team delivered an outstanding event. The hallmark of the event was a local boy Saad Bin Zafar winning the Man of the Match in the all-important finals in the presence of stars like Chris Gayle and Andre Russell. It proves that cricketers from these countries need these kinds of endeavors to prove their talent. I hope GT20 season two will take cricket to greater heights in the North America region.”






    That's a first for any Indian player of Yuvi's caliber to play in a proper t20 league
    Last edited by MenInG; 20th June 2019 at 20:35.


    Meri Barbaadiyan Durust Magar...
    Too Bata Kya Tujhe Sawaab Mila...

  2. #2
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    1,913
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good signing will be great to see what he does and Toronto has a lot of cricket fans so they will be happy with that signings

    Hoping my team Montreal tigers can sign a good player as well

  3. #3
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    106,947
    Mentioned
    1954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Draft happening today


    Name:  6b165fab-2625-49b4-a907-a7faffd14f21.jpg
Views: 2342
Size:  63.8 KB


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  4. #4
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    106,947
    Mentioned
    1954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    So Pakistanis selected so far:


    - Shahid Afridi picked by Brampton Wolves.
    - Wahab Riaz picked by Brampton Wolves.
    - Shadab Khan will play for Edmonton Royal.
    - Shoaib Malik to play for Vancouver Knights.
    - Umar Akmal to play for Winnipeg Hawks.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  5. #5
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    106,947
    Mentioned
    1954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    All squads:













    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  6. #6
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    5,411
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What ground is it being played on?

  7. #7
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    106,947
    Mentioned
    1954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)



    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  8. #8
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    106,947
    Mentioned
    1954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokli View Post
    What ground is it being played on?
    Apparently not decided yet.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  9. #9
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    32,745
    Mentioned
    1094 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Shadab needs to play multiday cricket, not run off to every Tom, Dick and Harry T20 league.

  10. #10
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    1,189
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro this tournament is such a disgrace to these players nobody even shows up and Canada is a terrible place to play cricket I can’t beleibe they are doing it again this year it was a massive flop last year honestly their is not a single Canadian born person on our Canadian team or even that is white all are south Asian cricket has no future in Canada just stop it

  11. #11
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    106,947
    Mentioned
    1954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Shadab needs to play multiday cricket, not run off to every Tom, Dick and Harry T20 league.
    PCB's failure.

    Although we dont know if NOCs have been issued or not.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  12. #12
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    1,189
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nextover666666 View Post
    Good signing will be great to see what he does and Toronto has a lot of cricket fans so they will be happy with that signings

    Hoping my team Montreal tigers can sign a good player as well

    Bro I’ve been living here my entire life what fans are you talking about lol cricket is a disgrace here only played by south Asian white people make fun of it

  13. #13
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    1,189
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really hope shadab doesn’t play in this ridiculous third grade league he has a bright future ahead of him with the Pakistani team

  14. #14
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    1,913
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean&Green View Post
    Bro I’ve been living here my entire life what fans are you talking about lol cricket is a disgrace here only played by south Asian white people make fun of it
    I was born and raised in Montreal mind you and when I say fans I am referring to mainly South Asian community and at the end of the day if they live here they are Canadian and they do like their cricket so you have a fan base not a big fan base but a fan base regardless

    Also in regards to white people yes a lot do make fun mainly because of the length of the game it self but when I was in college I ran a cricket club and introduced it to many people who weren't aware of the game, now these people didn't become fans of cricket although some did but they had a better understanding and apperciated the game it self

    The ones that make fun useually never tried or watched it

  15. #15
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    5,411
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's a desi sport

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Toronto , Canada
    Runs
    322
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward for this tournament. Finally I will see some live match. What will be ticket price? Any guess

  17. #17
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    1,501
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't PCB issuing NOC's. The Pakistani players are the most sought after players for T20 leagues so why not PCB make some profit out of it? PCB should demand a hefty amount for contracted players.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Sep 2007
    Venue
    Unknown
    Runs
    7,542
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waste of a tournament.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    106,947
    Mentioned
    1954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)



    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  20. #20
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    739
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw these matches are listed as ''Other T20s'' last season.

    I wonder why the organizers can't get it official ''Domestic T20'' status ! That would have been exciting for the fans !

  21. #21
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    4,988
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Is Afridi still playing? Is he fit enough? Might as well for Pakistan. At least he used to entertain us once in a blue moon.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    5,411
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    Is Afridi still playing? Is he fit enough? Might as well for Pakistan. At least he used to entertain us once in a blue moon.
    Now Pakistan as a team entertains us once in a blue moon.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    1,913
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man Montreal team looks boring

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Beefcake Bakery
    Runs
    8,883
    Mentioned
    1048 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokli View Post
    What ground is it being played on?
    Brampton does not have a proper ground. If I had to guess, Batsman Park in Springdale.


    Chak de.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Sep 2007
    Venue
    Unknown
    Runs
    7,542
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul View Post
    Brampton does not have a proper ground. If I had to guess, Batsman Park in Springdale.
    They played in King City last year.

    Brampton/Mississauga should have a proper cricket stadium.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    281
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So all Indian players after world Cup will get ready for West Indies tour but pak players will go to participate in T20 tournament.

    This is the difference between BCCI and PCB.
    Pak giving importance to individual players than country.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Beefcake Bakery
    Runs
    8,883
    Mentioned
    1048 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UP View Post
    They played in King City last year.

    Brampton/Mississauga should have a proper cricket stadium.
    Yes but it's being played in Brampton this year. Mississauga is irrelevant.


    Chak de.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    106,947
    Mentioned
    1954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    There is no news of NOCs been given for this tournament by Pakistan board yet.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  29. #29
    Debut
    Oct 2008
    Runs
    207
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean&Green View Post
    Bro Iíve been living here my entire life what fans are you talking about lol cricket is a disgrace here only played by south Asian white people make fun of it
    Why do you want white people approval to enjoy something or for it to take place? Also what is wrong with it played by south asians only? If someone wants white ppl company, there is always curling and indy 500.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    63
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul View Post
    Yes but it's being played in Brampton this year. Mississauga is irrelevant.
    Do they have a better ground than King City ? If they have, it'll attract more audience. Last year was 1st but withpassage of time it should attract more interest. ICC does want to promote cricket in North America

  31. #31
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    63
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    King City was really far. Took me more than 1 hour to get from Sauga. Brampton should attract more crowd. Marketing was meh and empty stadiums. Games were not as bad. They're spending too much on players and very little on experience .. Hopefully it's better this year. Will go to watch couple of games for sure.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    2,198
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahaseeb View Post
    Do they have a better ground than King City ? If they have, it'll attract more audience. Last year was 1st but withpassage of time it should attract more interest. ICC does want to promote cricket in North America
    Both Mississauga and Brampton have amazing grounds. I say Brampton has cleaner and better grounds than Toronto.


    BANGLADESH FAN
    RAPTORS FAN
    LIVERPOOL FAN

  33. #33
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    64
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah TCC and Iceland Oval are by far the two best cricket grounds around, but TCC being private and Iceland being a city park they weren't able to get approval by the city, sad

  34. #34
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    5,411
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by faraz39 View Post
    Why do you want white people approval to enjoy something or for it to take place? Also what is wrong with it played by south asians only? If someone wants white ppl company, there is always curling and indy 500.
    Because anything run by South Asians is almost always corrupt

  35. #35
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    32,708
    Mentioned
    1506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Asif Ali signed by Vancouver Knights.

    Mohammad Hafeez signed by Edmonton Royals.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  36. #36
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    1,913
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Montreal and Toronto team are the only ones without a Pakistani international that's sad considering both cities have a big Pakistani community especially toronto

  37. #37
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    554
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean&Green View Post
    Bro Iíve been living here my entire life what fans are you talking about lol cricket is a disgrace here only played by south Asian white people make fun of it
    White people also look down on Brown men, what are you going to do move out of the country ?

  38. #38
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    554
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    Both Mississauga and Brampton have amazing grounds. I say Brampton has cleaner and better grounds than Toronto.
    LOL which ground ? Brampton has zero turf pitches. Mississauga has Mavis and Danville for now. Mavis grond is probably the best one in the country. Too bad the ground belongs to home team OCA, they got demoted from S9 and therefore I can't play in that ground anymore. I played a T20 in Danville ground, it is pretty good aswell.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    2,198
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Realromeo View Post
    LOL which ground ? Brampton has zero turf pitches. Mississauga has Mavis and Danville for now. Mavis grond is probably the best one in the country. Too bad the ground belongs to home team OCA, they got demoted from S9 and therefore I can't play in that ground anymore. I played a T20 in Danville ground, it is pretty good aswell.
    I used to play in TDCA. I would call Toronto grounds absolute garbage (not all but most). Grounds like Norfinch and Flemingdon were horrendous.

    Mavis ground is brilliant. I also like Artesian ground.

    Mississauga and Brampton have better grounds (in my opinion).
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 19th July 2019 at 19:01.


    BANGLADESH FAN
    RAPTORS FAN
    LIVERPOOL FAN

  40. #40
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    1,328
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea where I could get tickets and where is it being played?


  41. #41
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    1,108
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Future_Knick View Post
    Any idea where I could get tickets and where is it being played?
    https://gt20.ca/

  42. #42
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    1,328
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CadPakFan View Post
    Thanks bro! Hoping I can find some sort of VIP passes to meet the players but I donít think thatís possible

  43. #43
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    8,609
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Are there even any good Cricket stadiums in Canada? Is this being televised in the UK?

  44. #44
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    The 6ix
    Runs
    1,189
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Realromeo View Post
    White people also look down on Brown men, what are you going to do move out of the country ?
    Lol no they donít not where I live they absolutely do not Canada is the most multicultural country I donít know if you saw the 6buzz video where the cops were playing cricket with the guys that was me and my boys playing cricket at night lol. But what I mean to say this league is a massive flop a country like Canada doesnít deserve this league lol

  45. #45
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    1,108
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Are there even any good Cricket stadiums in Canada? Is this being televised in the UK?
    This is the ground where all the games will be played at Name:  CAA-Centre-Exterior-Grounds-Brampton-199-of-11.jpg
Views: 1647
Size:  174.7 KB

  46. #46
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Montreal, Canada
    Runs
    7,976
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    How horrible is Montreal's team.


    Pakistan is that kid who never studies for his exams but is surprised when he fails.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    1,913
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belawal2014 View Post
    How horrible is Montreal's team.
    I know it's heartbreaking that my home team looks like the worst on oh well let's go Montreal tigers lol

  48. #48
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    2,198
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Are there even any good Cricket stadiums in Canada? Is this being televised in the UK?
    Most of the cricket grounds in GTA (Greater Toronto Area) and surroundings are not like big stadiums. These are like small grounds in random parks.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 21st July 2019 at 08:39.


    BANGLADESH FAN
    RAPTORS FAN
    LIVERPOOL FAN

  49. #49
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    8,609
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    Most of the cricket grounds in GTA (Greater Toronto Area) and surroundings are not like big stadiums. These are like small grounds in random parks.
    Quote Originally Posted by CadPakFan View Post
    This is the ground where all the games will be played at Name:  CAA-Centre-Exterior-Grounds-Brampton-199-of-11.jpg
Views: 1647
Size:  174.7 KB
    Oh right. I didn't expect big stadiums to be honest.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    2,198
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WC-Passion View Post
    Oh right. I didn't expect big stadiums to be honest.
    There are big stadiums for other sports but no real stadium for cricket.

    Cricket is actually not even among top 5 sports in Canada. A taxi driver can probably earn more money than a cricketer in Canada.


    BANGLADESH FAN
    RAPTORS FAN
    LIVERPOOL FAN

  51. #51
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    32,708
    Mentioned
    1506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)



    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  52. #52
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    2,198
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First game is today. It is between defending champion Vancouver Knights and Toronto Nationals. Gayle and Yuvraj are expected to play today.


    BANGLADESH FAN
    RAPTORS FAN
    LIVERPOOL FAN

  53. #53
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    106,947
    Mentioned
    1954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    TTN vs VCK, 1st Match, Round 1, Global T20 Canada 2019

    Vancouver Knights won the toss and opt to bowl

    Toronto Nationals Squadlaying XI:Brendon McCullum, Rodrigo Thomas, Calum MacLeod, Yuvraj Singh (c), Ravinderpal Singh, Kieron Pollard, Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Mark Montfort, Mitchell McClenaghan, Salman Nazar, Jasdeep Singh

    Vancouver Knights Squadlaying XI:Chris Gayle (c), Tobias Visee, Chadwick Walton (wk), Rassie van der Dussen, JJ Smit, Andre Russell, Andile Phehlukwayo, Rizwan Cheema, Michael Rippon, Saad Bin Zafar, Ali Khan


    TTN 15/1 (2.4) CRR: 5.62


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  54. #54
    Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    11,266
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it on TV anywhere?


    "You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

  55. #55
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    1,948
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Toronto Nationals 98/3 after 15.2 against Vancouver Knights.

  56. #56
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    1,108
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yuvraj 14(27) st Visee b Rizwan Cheema

    pretty poor effort for his first game.

  57. #57
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    179
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When global T20 have more superstars then PSL

  58. #58
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Toronto , Canada
    Runs
    322
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Pakistan View Post
    Is it on TV anywhere?
    Hoststar i watched on it.

  59. #59
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Toronto , Canada
    Runs
    322
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CadPakFan View Post
    Yuvraj 14(27) st Visee b Rizwan Cheema

    pretty poor effort for his first game.
    terrible effort. 51 SR.

  60. #60
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    2,198
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vancouver won the first game. Easy win at the end.


    BANGLADESH FAN
    RAPTORS FAN
    LIVERPOOL FAN

  61. #61
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    1,108
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saintgrace View Post
    terrible effort. 51 SR.
    Cheema must be over the moon with the wicket though, getting out a legend like Yuvraj.

  62. #62
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    1,108
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    Vancouver won the first game. Easy win at the end.
    Yuvraj and MacLeod batted Toronto out of the game in the first inning

  63. #63
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    2,198
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CadPakFan View Post
    Yuvraj and MacLeod batted Toronto out of the game in the first inning
    Very slow and very strange innings. Yuvraj cost Toronto the game.


    BANGLADESH FAN
    RAPTORS FAN
    LIVERPOOL FAN

  64. #64
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    106,947
    Mentioned
    1954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Montreal Tigers vs Winnipeg Hawks, 2nd Match, Round 1

    Friday, July 26, 2019Time:08:30 PM GMT, Venue:CAA Centre, Brampton, Ontario

    Montreal Tigers Squad:Arslan Khan (c), Niroshan Dickwella (wk), George Bailey, Kyle Coetzer, Sunil Narine, Fawad Ahmed, Keemo Paul, Mohammad Naveed, Matthew Cross, Nizakat Khan, Dillon Heyliger, Nikhil Dutta, Ashtan Deosammy, Bupinder Singh, Yax Patel

    Winnipeg Hawks Squadwayne Bravo (c), Hamza Tariq (wk), Chris Lynn, Dwayne Smith, Umar Akmal, Jean-Paul Duminy, Shaiman Anwar, Najibullah Zadran, Rayad Emrit, Sompal Kami, Paul van Meekeren, Rameez Shahzad, Sunny Sohal, Umair Ghani, Romesh Eranga, Varun Sehdev, Kaleem Sana


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  65. #65
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    1,913
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big delay how ever match should be under way apprently it was due to a security treat

    4000 people in for today's match not bad at all

    Let's go tigers

  66. #66
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    4,988
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    This signature is a result of a certain takneeki kharabi.

  67. #67
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    1,913
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Montreal batting first after 1 over tigers are 10/0 with Narine hitting two nice fours

  68. #68
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    1,913
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sunil Narine 22 off 8 with a massive six hitting the roof he is in some mood today kaleem Sana going for runs

  69. #69
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    2,198
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This game is taking place not far from my house (1 hour drive from my place). I may go to one of the games.

    These cricket grounds in GTA are not very big. Top edge can go for six.

    43/1 after 4.5 overs (Montreal Tigers).


    BANGLADESH FAN
    RAPTORS FAN
    LIVERPOOL FAN

  70. #70
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    1,913
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of all people Umar Akmal saves four runs with a brilliant dive hahaha nice Montreal 56-1 after 6 overs

  71. #71
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    1,913
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    This game is taking place not far from my house (1 hour drive from my place). I may go to one of the games.

    These cricket grounds in GTA are not very big. Top edge can go for six.

    43/1 after 4.5 overs (Montreal Tigers).
    How much is the capacity can the ground fit in terms of crowd .... I'm watching the game the boundaries are decent not the biggest true the wicket is quiet good I find spinners have done well here

  72. #72
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    1,913
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Duminy smashed for 3 sixes Narine looking very good

  73. #73
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    2,198
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nextover666666 View Post
    How much is the capacity can the ground fit in terms of crowd .... I'm watching the game the boundaries are decent not the biggest true the wicket is quiet good I find spinners have done well here
    Not sure about the capacity but these are really small grounds. These grounds generally don't host any international cricket. These are grounds where local league games take place.

    My former cricket club actually played many games on this same ground. It is called Powerade ground.


    BANGLADESH FAN
    RAPTORS FAN
    LIVERPOOL FAN

  74. #74
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    1,913
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    Not sure about the capacity but these are really small grounds. These grounds generally don't host any international cricket. These are grounds where local league games take place.

    My former cricket club actually played many games on this same ground. It is called Powerade ground.
    I am watching it on tv it doesn't look to bad the boundary size I mean it's small but seems alright. Also they should Umar Akmal on the field and he looks very fat and like he is retired it's very sad to see on a plus note their was some fans taking pictures with wasim Akram and Shoaib Malik

  75. #75
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    2,198
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nextover666666 View Post
    I am watching it on tv it doesn't look to bad the boundary size I mean it's small but seems alright. Also they should Umar Akmal on the field and he looks very fat and like he is retired it's very sad to see on a plus note their was some fans taking pictures with wasim Akram and Shoaib Malik
    CAA (where the game is taking place) is actually a pretty good ground compared to some of the junks in Toronto.

    Umar is finished. Pakistan now has better options.

    91/1 after 8.1 overs.


    BANGLADESH FAN
    RAPTORS FAN
    LIVERPOOL FAN

  76. #76
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    1,913
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Narine on 58 Montreal looking for a big score

  77. #77
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    1,913
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    CAA (where the game is taking place) is actually a pretty good ground compared to some of the junks in Toronto.

    Umar is finished. Pakistan now has better options.

    91/1 after 8.1 overs.
    Of course he is finished he has been for a while but the fact that he let him self go like that is just sad to see but his fielding effort today to save that boundary was awesome lol will probably be the highlight for him in this tournament

  78. #78
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    2,198
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a bit surprised they are not playing this on Sunnybrook Park ground. That ground is picturesque. I have personally played cricket there and it is just beautiful.

    Montreal should win this if they cross 200.


    BANGLADESH FAN
    RAPTORS FAN
    LIVERPOOL FAN

  79. #79
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    1,913
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Montreal 102-2 run out is Sunil Narine

  80. #80
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    1,913
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    I am a bit surprised they are not playing this on Sunnybrook Park ground. That ground is picturesque. I have personally played cricket there and it is just beautiful.

    Montreal should win this if they cross 200.
    It seems like Toronto has some decent ground shahid makes sense by the way are you watching the game now


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •