Wisden Cricket Monthly

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 296
  1. #81
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    24,864
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Also giving him consular access still lies in Pak's hands


    It's not like Indians can waltz in where this dog is held and say we are giving consular access by hook or crook
    its beyond hilarious..to save their blushes they have essentially said " acha sir yay lain ****** aur pakistani munshi kay paas chalain jain" knowing full well the munshi is on long term leave or secondment..lol

  2. #82
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    43,633
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    its beyond hilarious..to save their blushes they have essentially said " acha sir yay lain ****** aur pakistani munshi kay paas chalain jain" knowing full well the munshi is on long term leave or secondment..lol
    These guys even portrayed the humiliation in Feb as an Indian victory so not surprised they are doing bhangra over this "victory"


    Mein inko rolaonga

  3. #83
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    24,864
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaidd View Post
    Trust Michael Kugelman. He is neutral usually.
    he's actually more pro India so if he is saying it you know its probably the way it is..

    ab tea bag's tiyaar kuro shabaash..

  4. #84
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,252
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It looks like a big loss for India. India's main goal was to get Kulbushan out of Pakistan. It didn't happen. Only thing that happened was counselor access. If India wants to claim that as a win against Pakistan then they are just dumb. Not surprised by a particular indian Hindutva poster here claiming it as a huge indian victory.

  5. #85
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    1,936
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    International Media on Pak-India ICJ case: ICJ orders Pakistan to review the case of Kulbushan Jadav
    Pakistan media: Pakistan has scored a big victory and defeated India by defending custody of Kulbushan Jadav
    Indian media: ICJ has ordered Pakistan to release Kulbushan Jadav and execute their own legal team..

  6. #86
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    27,086
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    India have lost this case make no mistake about it.

    "The International Court of Justice has, however, rejected remedies sought by India, including annulment of military court decision convicting Jadhav, his release and safe passage India"

  7. #87
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    325
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by szundercover View Post
    International Media on Pak-India ICJ case: ICJ orders Pakistan to review the case of Kulbushan Jadav
    Pakistan media: Pakistan has scored a big victory and defeated India by defending custody of Kulbushan Jadav
    Indian media: ICJ has ordered Pakistan to release Kulbushan Jadav and execute their own legal team..

    Lol exactly this. One should have the character/wisdom to rise above trivialities and propaganda.

  8. #88
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    1,936
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post



    Hahahaha indian media is a joke....

  9. #89
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    1,936
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post



    This is very similar to when the nooras were celebrating the victory by spreading mithais and sweets when the panama case started.

  10. #90
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    1,936
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaidd View Post
    Lol exactly this. One should have the character/wisdom to rise above trivialities and propaganda.
    The India bit was meant to be an exaggeration to draw a contrast between the reporting. That being said, here is how India is reporting as a 'ruling in favour of India' and 'big win for India' rather than a simple reviewal of the case in Pakistan's jurisdiction https://www.hindustantimes.com/india...fQOB7kRmK.html and
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNzQIuq4UcE

  11. #91
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    325
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by szundercover View Post
    The India bit was meant to be an exaggeration to draw a contrast between the reporting. That being said, here is how India is reporting as a 'ruling in favour of India' and 'big win for India' rather than a simple reviewal of the case in Pakistan's jurisdiction https://www.hindustantimes.com/india...fQOB7kRmK.html and
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNzQIuq4UcE
    The ‘simple reviewal’ is not exactly Pakistan’s win now, is it?

  12. #92
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    The stay on execution was only till ICJ made its ruling. Learn to read.
    The stay is still on. Tells me how much you can read.

  13. #93
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedzee View Post
    It looks like a big loss for India. India's main goal was to get Kulbushan out of Pakistan. It didn't happen. Only thing that happened was counselor access. If India wants to claim that as a win against Pakistan then they are just dumb. Not surprised by a particular indian Hindutva poster here claiming it as a huge indian victory.
    No. It was not. It was to get consular access and have him tried in a civil court and also to stay his execution. All of which happened.

    Once civil court gives its judgement, it will again move to ICJ.

  14. #94
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    43,633
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    No. It was not. It was to get consular access and have him tried in a civil court and also to stay his execution. All of which happened.

    Once civil court gives its judgement, it will again move to ICJ.
    India asked for his release and save passage to India. Did it happen?
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 17th July 2019 at 20:44.


    Mein inko rolaonga

  15. #95
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    its beyond hilarious..to save their blushes they have essentially said " acha sir yay lain ****** aur pakistani munshi kay paas chalain jain" knowing full well the munshi is on long term leave or secondment..lol
    So you think Pakistan will continue to deny consular access despite the ICJ order?

  16. #96
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    1,936
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaidd View Post
    The ‘simple reviewal’ is not exactly Pakistan’s win now, is it?


    He has not been acquitted yes and the court has asked pak to review the sentence handed to him. And why has the review been ordered?

    Because the court ruled 15-1 that Pakistan violated Vienna convention and granted India consular access, suspending the death sentence till then.

    Certainly, Jadhav not being sent to the gallows and allowing a channel to be opened between him and India is an achievement for India.

    You and I both know that this verdict would not have been in favor of or completely against one country.

    But yes, on list of priorities, someone not being sent to gallows definitely takes priority over his acquittal. I guess that is why this is behind called a victory in the Indian media.

  17. #97
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    India asked for his release and save passage to India. Did it happen?
    That was only one of the resolutions. Right now ICJ has asked that the judgement be reviewed. Till then he cannot be executed and pakistan has to give him consular access.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 17th July 2019 at 20:44.

  18. #98
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    3,647
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    consular access is useless, what are his consulars going to do, they going to come to pakistan to meet him and we will make them sit outside in the beaming sun for 6/7 hours before we allow them to meet him for 10 minutes,


    If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

  19. #99
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    24,864
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I have heard he has been aquitted and is on his way to delhi..fireworks and celebration in the streets..Pakistan humiliated..

    nOW IF THE ABOVE WAS TRUE THEN AND ONLY THEN WOULD THAT BE A LOSS FOR PAKISTAN..

    the most important part of the verdict is that the ICJ did not annul the pakistani courts judgement..they have asked them to review it..that means they have said "well its upto you guys but you should have given him consular access, however the verdict seems ok, but review it and decide what youw ant to do"

  20. #100
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    27,086
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    That was only one of the resolutions. Right now ICJ has asked that the judgement be reviewed. Till then he cannot be executed and pakistan has to give him consular access.
    Why are you lying?

    "The International Court of Justice has, however, rejected remedies sought by India, including annulment of military court decision convicting Jadhav, his release and safe passage to India"


  21. #101
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetroDollars View Post
    consular access is useless, what are his consulars going to do, they going to come to pakistan to meet him and we will make them sit outside in the beaming sun for 6/7 hours before we allow them to meet him for 10 minutes,
    Thats not how consular access works.

  22. #102
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    13,376
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to get upset by it but in recent times I have realised that large portions of the Indian public are a lost cause and they will believe whatever their Government or Media tells them.
    So now its time to pop the corn and watch the circus that is the Indian media and watch in amusement how some of the Indians here on PP try to spin this.

    Pure comic gold.

    Begin please

  23. #103
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    4,372
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    I have heard he has been aquitted and is on his way to delhi..fireworks and celebration in the streets..Pakistan humiliated..

    nOW IF THE ABOVE WAS TRUE THEN AND ONLY THEN WOULD THAT BE A LOSS FOR PAKISTAN..

    the most important part of the verdict is that the ICJ did not annul the pakistani courts judgement..they have asked them to review it..that means they have said "well its upto you guys but you should have given him consular access, however the verdict seems ok, but review it and decide what youw ant to do"
    Let this dog rot in prison for the rest of his life. These shameless indians are jumping up and down as if this terrorist has been released. Not surprised by their extremist mind set since their leader has one.

  24. #104
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Why are you lying?

    "The International Court of Justice has, however, rejected remedies sought by India, including annulment of military court decision convicting Jadhav, his release and safe passage to India"
    Read the judgement that i posted in the last page. You are only posting one single part.

  25. #105
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    13,376
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Read the judgement that i posted in the last page. You are only posting one single part.
    Ask yourself this. Do you really think that Pakistan would execute him, ICJ or no ICJ?

  26. #106
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    Ask yourself this. Do you really think that Pakistan would execute him, ICJ or no ICJ?
    There would have been nothing better to suit the Pak Agenda. Punish a so called terrorist from India.

  27. #107
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    2,327
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    There would have been nothing better to suit the Pak Agenda. Punish a so called terrorist from India.
    He is a terrorist.

    Terrorist should be hanged or rot in jail. Don't you agree?

  28. #108
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    2,716
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    So you think Pakistan will continue to deny consular access despite the ICJ order?
    find me this word in verdict. i am waiting for your reply.


    The Griffins ....

  29. #109
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    43,041
    Mentioned
    2254 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)



    8pm program, 9pm program... Another 'strike'


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  30. #110
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    2,716
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post



    8pm program, 9pm program... Another 'strike'
    how many strikes modi ji will do, 1.0, 2.0 , 3.0 .
    btw, the balakote "strike" were 2.0 , so this should be 3.0 ...


    The Griffins ....

  31. #111
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    43,633
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewarrior View Post
    how many strikes modi ji will do, 1.0, 2.0 , 3.0 .
    btw, the balakote "strike" were 2.0 , so this should be 3.0 ...
    No they count Abhinandan humiliation as strike 3.0


    Mein inko rolaonga

  32. #112
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    2,327
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post



    8pm program, 9pm program... Another 'strike'
    Indian, why are you so gullible? Like, how can a nation who is planning to excel in space program could be so naive?

  33. #113
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    2,327
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arnab must be wetting in his dhoti thinking, ' more rating by making the mockery out of Indian naivety, he is seeing $$$ bills y'all'

  34. #114
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    2,327
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    I used to get upset by it but in recent times I have realised that large portions of the Indian public are a lost cause and they will believe whatever their Government or Media tells them.
    So now its time to pop the corn and watch the circus that is the Indian media and watch in amusement how some of the Indians here on PP try to spin this.

    Pure comic gold.

    Begin please
    Most of the bhakths and hindutva on PP, every Indian journalist, every Indian Politician knows that India has won nothing.

    But, you are correct, this will be pure entertaining yelling contest, and if anyone were to question Hindutva and bhakths narrative, they will be asked to provide their loyalty to India.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    325
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slipcatch View Post
    Most of the bhakths and hindutva on PP, every Indian journalist, every Indian Politician knows that India has won nothing.

    But, you are correct, this will be pure entertaining yelling contest, and if anyone were to question Hindutva and bhakths narrative, they will be asked to provide their loyalty to India.
    Maybe not to the same intensity, but there is a similar situation here in Pak. Each and every channel is following the cue.

  36. #116
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    176
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    India have lost this case make no mistake about it.

    "The International Court of Justice has, however, rejected remedies sought by India, including annulment of military court decision convicting Jadhav, his release and safe passage India"
    This is the crux of the matter which Indians are unwilling to focus on. Obsession over consular access (which’s nothing more than embassy people talking to Jadhav) is strange as this is a minor issue. Substantively, the ICJ has upheld the verdict of the sentence (thereby agreeing that he was a spy) denied India’s request for his return and allowed Pakistan to select whichever way it wants in regards to appeal process. There will be no retrial as the Indians are alleging. If one goes by past Pakistani statements, even they have said that he could appeal to the president of Pakistan or the Supreme Court in regards to the sentence. The ICJ basically restated this. Indians will celebrate the same way they have celebrated Abhi’s fictional shooting of an F-16 because India is a country of small inconsequential victories. End result will be the same. On February 27th, IAF’s fate were in the hands of PAF, Jadhav’s fate remains in Pakistani hands.
    Last edited by chinaman00; 17th July 2019 at 21:46.

  37. #117
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    325
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    There would have been nothing better to suit the Pak Agenda. Punish a so called terrorist from India.
    He has been proven guilty in a court, albeit a military one. There is also the small matter of his fake passport issued by Indian authorities and his testimony.

  38. #118
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    36,846
    Mentioned
    722 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good result for Pakistan, the spy isnt going anywhere and will be jailed for life.

    Pakistan need catch a few others, he will be lonely until he dies.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  39. #119
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaidd View Post
    He has been proven guilty in a court, albeit a military one. There is also the small matter of his fake passport issued by Indian authorities and his testimony.
    If passport is fake why did ICJ order a review of his judgement?
    Testimony under coercion is not acceptable.

  40. #120
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    1,936
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The indian media trolls who are saying that it was a big success should have the balls to come in Pakistan and pick up jadhav from pakistan ,after all he is an high ranked officer..

  41. #121
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    43,633
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    If passport is fake why did ICJ order a review of his judgement?
    Testimony under coercion is not acceptable.
    Why did ICJ not order him to be released as India demanded?


    Mein inko rolaonga

  42. #122
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    325
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    If passport is fake why did ICJ order a review of his judgement?
    Testimony under coercion is not acceptable.
    Are you saying that Kulbhushan Jadhav is also Hussain Mubarak Patel? And no one should have an issue with it?

  43. #123
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    'Court has jurisdiction to entertain India's application'
    Judgment: Unanimous

    'Court rejects Pak's objections on admissibility of India's application'
    Judgment: Fifteen votes to one in India's favour

    'Pak has breached obligations incumbent upon it'
    Judgment: Fifteen votes to one in India's favour

    'Pak violated Vienna Convention on Consular Relations'
    Judgment: Fifteen votes to one in India's favour

    'Pak deprived India the right to communicate with Kulbhushan Jadhav'
    Judgment: Fifteen votes to one in India's favour

    'Pakistan is under an obligation to inform Kulbhushan Jadhav without further delay of his rights'
    Judgment: Fifteen votes to one in India's favour

    'Pak should provide effective review and reconsideration of the conviction and sentence of Kulbhushan Jadhav'
    Judgment: Fifteen votes to one in India's favour

    'Continued stay of execution constitutes an indispensable condition'
    Judgment: Fifteen votes to one in India's favour

  44. #124
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Why did ICJ not order him to be released as India demanded?
    ICJ accepted all the other demands of India. Including consular access and review. Why stay on his execution?

  45. #125
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    1. Pakistan has to allow Consular access to Jadhav.

    2.His trial now be reviewed and retried in a civil court.
    Ok thanks bhai.

    What will happen if he wins/loses in civil court.

    Wins - walks away
    Loses - lifetime imprisonment?

  46. #126
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    176
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    If passport is fake why did ICJ order a review of his judgement?
    Testimony under coercion is not acceptable.
    ICJ DID NOT order a review of judgment.

  47. #127
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    43,633
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    ICJ accepted all the other demands of India. Including consular access and review. Why stay on his execution?
    Why is he not released and sent back to India?


    Mein inko rolaonga

  48. #128
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    325
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would any parent name their child Kulbhushan?
    Even RAW gave him a weird sounding name.

  49. #129
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    176
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Ok thanks bhai.

    What will happen if he wins/loses in civil court.

    Wins - walks away
    Loses - lifetime imprisonment?
    Notion of “civil court” is a myth created by Indians. This hasn’t been made by the ICJ.

    https://twitter.com/mosharrafzaidi/s...127794181?s=21

    It’s Pakistan which will choose the method of review/appeal process.

    It’s a big victory for Pakistan notwithstanding consular access, which honestly everyone knew was going to go Pakistan’s favor based on precedence

    https://twitter.com/mosharrafzaidi/status/1151478898317770752?s=21
    Last edited by chinaman00; 17th July 2019 at 22:20.

  50. #130
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    43,633
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)







    So Pakistan will decide the means of review and reconsideration of his sentence. What a "victory" for India


    Mein inko rolaonga

  51. #131
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chinaman00 View Post
    ICJ DID NOT order a review of judgment.
    It did. Review and Reconsideration of the judgement.

  52. #132
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    43,633
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    It did. Review and Reconsideration of the judgement.
    Yeah Pak is going to be like "we reviewed and reconsidered the judgement and still find him guilty"


    Mein inko rolaonga

  53. #133
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    176
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post







    So Pakistan will decide the means of review and reconsideration of his sentence. What a "victory" for India
    If you recall India’s arguments at the ICJ, they have spent premium proving how the Pakistani justice system wasn’t credible or fair. The ICJ asking the Pakistanis to chose the method and manner of review/appeal process is an endorsement of Pakistan’s argument that the legal process that tried Jadhav was free and fair.

  54. #134
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chinaman00 View Post
    Notion of “civil court” is a myth created by Indians. This hasn’t been made by the ICJ.

    https://twitter.com/mosharrafzaidi/s...127794181?s=21

    It’s Pakistan which will choose the method of review/appeal process.

    It’s a big victory for Pakistan notwithstanding consular access, which honestly everyone knew was going to go Pakistan’s favor based on precedence

    https://twitter.com/mosharrafzaidi/s...317770752?s=21

    Effective review and reconsideration. ICJ can again be invoked in case Pakistan doesnot provide it.

    Since ICJ has said it has jurisdiction.

  55. #135
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chinaman00 View Post
    If you recall India’s arguments at the ICJ, they have spent premium proving how the Pakistani justice system wasn’t credible or fair. The ICJ asking the Pakistanis to chose the method and manner of review/appeal process is an endorsement of Pakistan’s argument that the legal process that tried Jadhav was free and fair.
    If legal process was free and fair, why suspend his sentence and ask for a effective review and reconsideration?

  56. #136
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Yeah Pak is going to be like "we reviewed and reconsidered the judgement and still find him guilty"
    Effective review and reconsideration. If ICJ finds it not according to standards they will again suspend the judgement.

  57. #137
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    176
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    It did. Review and Reconsideration of the judgement.
    The court said

    “To conclude, the Court finds that Pakistan is under an obligation to provide, by means of its own choosing, effective review and reconsideration of the conviction and sentence of Mr. Jadhav”

    The appeal process will be determined by Pakistan.

  58. #138
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    36,846
    Mentioned
    722 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Ok thanks bhai.

    What will happen if he wins/loses in civil court.

    Wins - walks away
    Loses - lifetime imprisonment?
    Wake up and be sensible. He was caught with his pants down, red handed and sang like a canary. Even your own media accept he is a spy. The man is responsible for the deaths of innocent people in Pakistan. You Indians can live in the river nile but even the courts knew he is detained rightfully.

    He will grow old in a prison cell and when he dies, you can have him back.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  59. #139
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    176
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    It did. Review and Reconsideration of the judgement.
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    If legal process was free and fair, why suspend his sentence and ask for a effective review and reconsideration?
    Wrong

    Sentence has been suspended while the appeal process is being pursued. Pakistan has been clear on this point even before the verdict. Videos of ISPR spokesman saying to this effect exist and can be posted. It makes no sense to execute without going through the appeal process.

  60. #140
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    176
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    It did. Review and Reconsideration of the judgement.
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    If legal process was free and fair, why suspend his sentence and ask for a effective review and reconsideration?
    Quote Originally Posted by chinaman00 View Post
    Wrong

    Sentence has been suspended while the appeal process is being pursued. Pakistan has been clear on this point even before the verdict. Videos of ISPR spokesman saying to this effect exist and can be posted. It makes no sense to execute without going through the appeal process.
    “Defence Min*ister Khawaja Mohammad Asif has ruled out immediate execution of a convicted Indian spy and said three appellate forums are available to Kulbhushan Jadhav under the law.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1326393/de...-of-indian-spy

  61. #141
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    2,716
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    before verdict:



    The Griffins ....

  62. #142
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    21,340
    Mentioned
    420 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  63. #143
    Debut
    May 2006
    Runs
    3,547
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The spinning and misrepresentation of facts being done by bharti media and bharti trolls is nauseating. Not surprising however, given they believed 300+ were killed in Balakot and F-16 was shotdown. They will bury their heads in the sand and believe whatever they want to believe.

  64. #144
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,596
    Mentioned
    879 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it funny how Indians are celebrating this as a win.

  65. #145
    Debut
    May 2006
    Runs
    3,547
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    I find it funny how Indians are celebrating this as a win.
    They will literally spin anything and everything into a win for India and/or Modi. Pakistan released Khulbhusan? Modi's pressure. Pakistan opened airspace? Indian pressure. Pakistan closed airspace? Pakistan scared.

  66. #146
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    2,716
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i want modi ji to send some "strike" teams and recover Klabo from prison. now show some spine modi.


    The Griffins ....

  67. #147
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chinaman00 View Post
    The court said

    “To conclude, the Court finds that Pakistan is under an obligation to provide, by means of its own choosing, effective review and reconsideration of the conviction and sentence of Mr. Jadhav”

    The appeal process will be determined by Pakistan.
    It will be. But its effectiveness will be again for the ICJ to determine.

  68. #148
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    43,633
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewarrior View Post
    i want modi ji to send some "strike" teams and recover Klabo from prison. now show some spine modi.
    Bhai aj kal onkay pass washroom ke baad saaf karnay ka pani hai tum Klabo ko rescue ki baat kar rahay ho


    Maybe in some bollywood movie Saif Ali Khan will save him


    Mein inko rolaonga

  69. #149
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post

    Thats the view of a Pakistani think tank.

  70. #150
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chinaman00 View Post
    Wrong

    Sentence has been suspended while the appeal process is being pursued. Pakistan has been clear on this point even before the verdict. Videos of ISPR spokesman saying to this effect exist and can be posted. It makes no sense to execute without going through the appeal process.
    ICJ suspended the sentence. Pakistan has to go to ICJ to get this suspension lifted. ICJ will decide whether Pakistan has fulfilled its obligations under the judgement or not.

  71. #151
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    669
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Thats the view of a Pakistani think tank.
    I don't understand how India can claim a win here. Will he be returned to India? No.

    At best, he will be locked away in a cell for the rest of his life. May even take some blunt trauma to the head and die (a la Pakistani prisoner in India).
    Last edited by HussainRx8; 17th July 2019 at 23:21.

  72. #152
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    176
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    It did. Review and Reconsideration of the judgement.
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    If legal process was free and fair, why suspend his sentence and ask for a effective review and reconsideration?
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    It will be. But its effectiveness will be again for the ICJ to determine.
    Yet another hollow statement. Where are you basing this on? ICJ made its non-binding judgment and walked away.

  73. #153
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    14,645
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    There would have been nothing better to suit the Pak Agenda. Punish a so called terrorist from India.
    Their country, their rules.

  74. #154
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    176
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    It did. Review and Reconsideration of the judgement.
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    If legal process was free and fair, why suspend his sentence and ask for a effective review and reconsideration?
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    ICJ suspended the sentence. Pakistan has to go to ICJ to get this suspension lifted. ICJ will decide whether Pakistan has fulfilled its obligations under the judgement or not.

    Unsubstantiated statement. Appeal process is in Pakistan’s domain not the ICJ. Pakistan reserves the final verdict hence why ICJ referred the case back to Pakistan’s judicial system!

  75. #155
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    2,716
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    ICJ suspended the sentence. Pakistan has to go to ICJ to get this suspension lifted. ICJ will decide whether Pakistan has fulfilled its obligations under the judgement or not.
    IF and thats a Big IF, if thats the case thn we can reject the verdict.
    case closed.
    but its not the case.


    The Griffins ....

  76. #156
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    43,633
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    First of ICJ's ruling aren't even binding. Pakistan could choose to completely ignore it. LOL


    Mein inko rolaonga

  77. #157
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HussainRx8 View Post
    I don't understand how India can claim a win here. Will he be returned to India? No.

    At best, he will be locked away in a cell for the rest of his life. May even take some blunt trauma to the head and die (a la Pakistani prisoner in India).
    He cannot be killed. He has to be given consular access. If he is tortured, that will come out during the consular visits and matter will be further taken up at international forums.

    His freedom isnt the priority. Unmasking the lies of pakistan is.

  78. #158
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chinaman00 View Post
    Yet another hollow statement. Where are you basing this on? ICJ made its non-binding judgment and walked away.
    Who said its non binding?

    Any violations will take the matter to UNSC and sanctions may happen. Read article 94 of UN Charter.

  79. #159
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,499
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    First of ICJ's ruling aren't even binding. Pakistan could choose to completely ignore it. LOL
    So article 94 of UN charter will be decided on PP?

  80. #160
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    2,716
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think , IMO, we should give him access, and go for lower court, for 5- 6 years, thn we move this to high court for another 5- 6 years and after that we should go for supereme court for another 6 - 7 years, while doing all of this, we should invite international media before each and every hearing, including indian media, we should make sure to give him a walk of shame on each hearing, we should rub it each and everytime, so the indian bjp supporter will remember mr doval and modi ji for decades.

    but i think the establishment have different ideas for him. who knows.


    The Griffins ....


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •