Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    20,762
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Several people tied with a rope and made to chant "Gau mata ki jai" in Madhya Pradesh

    Even if they were cattle smugglers still this is unacceptable and if it's a crime in India thn this should have been handled by Police instead of a Mob



    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  2. #2
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    9,458
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    India shining.

    Cow >> Humans in the land of Rama.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Jul 2019
    Venue
    Islamabad & Mingora
    Runs
    349
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is anyone else finally convinced now that Narinder Modi is our Manchurian Candidate in India? Seriously, this guy is the best ISI agent anyone could ask for. The guy is a hypnotized tool being used to perfection. He is the personification of chaos. Not an error. Not a mistake. Not an accident. The more Hindutva rises in India, the better IMO.


  4. #4
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    1,206
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not been lynched, so maybe things are improving. Shining India.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    34,371
    Mentioned
    660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As expected Modi re-elected more Hindu extremism.

    If these people wont fight back, let them be treated like this.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  6. #6
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,278
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even Asaduddin Owaisi is saying things are getting out of hand in India. When a Pak bashing Indian Muslim says such things you know it's getting out of hand. Such things are now becoming every day occurrences in India now. Modi and his goons have a free hand to kill and terrorise anyone they want. I hope their Maulana Azaad is watching this somewhere with his head bowed down in shame.
    Last edited by PakLFC; 8th July 2019 at 23:40.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    27,096
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    Even if they were cattle smugglers still this is unacceptable and if it's a crime in India thn this should have been handled by Police instead of a Mob

    Read the sub tweets under this tweet by ANI. And you will find how majority of them are defending it.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    12,442
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Shabaash!! Aise hi lage raho.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    12,442
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Even Asaduddin Owaisi is saying things are getting out of hand in India. When a Pak bashing Indian Muslim says such things you know it's getting out of hand. Such things are now becoming every day occurrences in India now. Modi and his goons have a free hand to kill and terrorise anyone they want. I hope their Maulana Azaad is watching this somewhere with his head bowed down in shame.
    Yes. There is no law to stop these things. Thanks to all the parhe likhe jaahil bh@khts who will not utter a single word to even condemn these acts.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    6,367
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Secular India...

    Indian Muslims are looking like a fool now. Two nation theory ko gali deney wale rotay rahein ge...

    No sympathies for Indian Muslims. Thank you Modi, you have proved Jinnah was visionary and deoband mullahs and Indian Muslims were delusional ignorant fools. Shameless Indian Muslims should just accept the majority (Hindu) rules.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,278
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quaid Jinnah used to say how Hindu's before independence would say let the British leave "phir hum Muslimano ki Muslimani nikal denge". This is exactly what they are doing now even banning zam zam on flights from Saudi to parts of India. Next they will ban prayers and fasting. The ancestors of today's Indian Muslim's were mislead by Abul Kalam Azad and Congress type Muslim's at the time. I can just here the Quaid and Sir Iqbal laughing at them now Even hatred of Pakistan and it's people is not enough to stop Hindu goons breaking in to their homes and taking whatever they want including their women! Hard to feel any sympathy for Indian Muslim's when they always support India on Kashmir. No need for us Pakistanis to support them now, hard luck...too bad! Deal with it yourselves.
    Last edited by PakLFC; 9th July 2019 at 19:14.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    2,322
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Quaid Jinnah used to say how Hindu's before independence would say let the British leave "phir hum Muslimano ki Muslimani nikal denge". This is exactly what they are doing now even banning zam zam on flights from Saudi to parts of India. Next they will ban prayers and fasting. The ancestors of today's Indian Muslim's were mislead by Abul Kalam Azad and Congress type Muslim's at the time. I can just here the Quaid and Sir Iqbal laughing at them now Even hatred of Pakistan and it's people is not enough to stop Hindu goons breaking in to their homes and taking whatever they want including their women! Hard to feel any sympathy for Indian Muslim's when they always support India on Kashmir. No need for us Pakistanis to support them now, hard luck...too bad! Deal with it yourselves.
    Most Indian muslims actually wanted to migrate to Pakistan but weren't able to and never made it across the border. Their claims that their ancestors "chose India and rejected Jinnah" is a lie they tell as an attempt to win the sympathy of Hindus in India. Jinnah used to hold rallies in South India and thousands used to turn up to his rallies yet most muslims from South India never migrated.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,278
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamM97 View Post
    Most Indian muslims actually wanted to migrate to Pakistan but weren't able to and never made it across the border. Their claims that their ancestors "chose India and rejected Jinnah" is a lie they tell as an attempt to win the sympathy of Hindus in India. Jinnah used to hold rallies in South India and thousands used to turn up to his rallies yet most muslims from South India never migrated.
    That is true as well that perhaps millions died on the way to Pakistan or simply could not migrate due to geographical reasons. Many would just listen to the Quaid as well yet had no intention of migrating. They thought that they'd happily be able to co exist with Hindu's or be their good slaves. We can't say how many wanted what. Over the years most of their Muslim's have mostly hated Pakistan holding it responsible for their pathetic state. Their feeling that the creation of Pakistan is the reason Hindu's have become so hostile towards them is true as well.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,278
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indian Muslims are just getting a taste of what Kashmiris have been tolerating for decades. They should call upon the Indian military responsible for those massacres to help them from Hindu thugs now.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    32,557
    Mentioned
    1503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)



    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  16. #16
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    246
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamM97 View Post
    Most Indian muslims actually wanted to migrate to Pakistan but weren't able to and never made it across the border. Their claims that their ancestors "chose India and rejected Jinnah" is a lie they tell as an attempt to win the sympathy of Hindus in India. Jinnah used to hold rallies in South India and thousands used to turn up to his rallies yet most muslims from South India never migrated.
    Offcourse now since they are living in India, how can they admit that they are in the country due to lack of choice available to their ancestors and not because of so called rejection of Jinnah's ideology.

    But it's also a fact that today a vast majority of them are glad to be living in India over Pakistan because of better economy and current bankrupt/ War-Zone reputation of Pakistan.

    Pakistanis think that their country is the envy of Indian Muslims and how they wish they were living in Pakistan lol. However, Pakistan is considered a Joke and a Terror Infested Barbaad Mulk among Muslim Circles in India. They are well aware that the Pakistan State has no sympathy for them but only hope they create anarchy and chaos in India over their behalf.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,726
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger96 View Post
    Offcourse now since they are living in India, how can they admit that they are in the country due to lack of choice available to their ancestors and not because of so called rejection of Jinnah's ideology.

    But it's also a fact that today a vast majority of them are glad to be living in India over Pakistan because of better economy and current bankrupt/ War-Zone reputation of Pakistan.

    Pakistanis think that their country is the envy of Indian Muslims and how they wish they were living in Pakistan lol. However, Pakistan is considered a Joke and a Terror Infested Barbaad Mulk among Muslim Circles in India. They are well aware that the Pakistan State has no sympathy for them but only hope they create anarchy and chaos in India over their behalf.
    anything else you forgt to write ?


    The Griffins ....

  18. #18
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    1,659
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger96 View Post
    Offcourse now since they are living in India, how can they admit that they are in the country due to lack of choice available to their ancestors and not because of so called rejection of Jinnah's ideology.

    But it's also a fact that today a vast majority of them are glad to be living in India over Pakistan because of better economy and current bankrupt/ War-Zone reputation of Pakistan.

    Pakistanis think that their country is the envy of Indian Muslims and how they wish they were living in Pakistan lol. However, Pakistan is considered a Joke and a Terror Infested Barbaad Mulk among Muslim Circles in India. They are well aware that the Pakistan State has no sympathy for them but only hope they create anarchy and chaos in India over their behalf.
    Pakistan's economy will improve sooner then later and terrorism has already been quashed. India seems to be getting more and more extreme and intolerant. Pakistanis have no sympathy for any Indians (Muslim or not) but we do care for our Kashmiri brothers.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    302
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamM97 View Post
    Most Indian muslims actually wanted to migrate to Pakistan but weren't able to and never made it across the border. Their claims that their ancestors "chose India and rejected Jinnah" is a lie they tell as an attempt to win the sympathy of Hindus in India. Jinnah used to hold rallies in South India and thousands used to turn up to his rallies yet most muslims from South India never migrated.
    No one was supposed to move in partition. Jinnah was vague on whether Pakistan would be an autonomous zone in India or completely independent. Alot of historians say he only wanted to use Pakistan as leverage to get guaranteed political representation for Muslims of India.

    But yea they are lying when they say they rejected Jinnah. Majority of Muslims supported the league.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    302
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger96 View Post
    Offcourse now since they are living in India, how can they admit that they are in the country due to lack of choice available to their ancestors and not because of so called rejection of Jinnah's ideology.

    But it's also a fact that today a vast majority of them are glad to be living in India over Pakistan because of better economy and current bankrupt/ War-Zone reputation of Pakistan.

    Pakistanis think that their country is the envy of Indian Muslims and how they wish they were living in Pakistan lol. However, Pakistan is considered a Joke and a Terror Infested Barbaad Mulk among Muslim Circles in India. They are well aware that the Pakistan State has no sympathy for them but only hope they create anarchy and chaos in India over their behalf.
    The "Pakistan State" might not care about Indian Muslims, but the people of Pakistan do. They feel a sense of kinship towards them. With the exception of Pakistanis, they would care more about Indian Muslims than any other Muslim group.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    32,557
    Mentioned
    1503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    SHOCKING: Muslim Cleric Attacked In UP's Muzaffarnagar And Forced To Chant 'Jai Shri Ram', Police Arrest 12 People

    Amid growing calls for an anti-mob lynching bill to be created, a shocking case of communal violence has emerged on Monday where a cleric named Imlakur Rehman Ali, was allegedly assaulted on Saturday evening in Baghpat area in Uttar Pradesh's Muzaffarnagar and forced to chant 'Jai Shri Ram', as per sources. Sources further report that miscreants had reportedly asked him to shave his beard off before entering the village. Police have reportedly booked 12 people in connection with the case and further investigations are underway.

    Sharing his traumatic ordeal, Ali has said that 8-10 boys had attacked him and threatened to kill him when he refused to chant 'Jai Shri Ram'. He added that bystanders did nothing to help him.

    "Eight-ten boys were already standing prepared to stop me. They drove their bike in front of my bike and blocked my path. First, they removed my cap and then attacked my beard. After that, they started hitting me. They tried to make me chant 'Jai Shri Ram'. When I refused to chant, they threatened to kill me. I escaped on my own. There were bystanders around who did not do anything," he said.

    Jharkhand mob lynching case

    Earlier on June 18, 22-year old Tabrez Ansari(22) had been lynched by a mob for allegedly stealing a motorcycle in Saraikela, Jharkhand.

    Ansari who was on the way home to Saraikela from Jamshedpur last Tuesday was attacked by a mob barely 5 km away from his home. As per sources, videos of him being tied to a pole and being beaten for hours for allegedly stealing a motorbike have been widely circulated. Sources also report that the mob which attacked Ansari chanting 'Jai Shri Ram' and 'Jai Hanuman' had handed him over to the police after he lost consciousness.

    Anti-mob lynching protests

    While Ansari succumbed to his injuries in the next week, the incident had triggered several anti-mob lynching protests in Surat and Ranchi, which itself turned violent. Many politicians including the Prime Minister have condemned these mob lynching attacks, specifically targetted at minorities.

    Mob lynching in India has also caught the international communities' attention with 'anti-mob lynching' banners being flown over the Stadium where India was playing Sri Lanka in England in the recently concluded cricket World cup.

    Similarly, on July 9, Jonathan Ashworth -the Leceister South MP, had written to the Foreign Affairs Office stating some of his Muslim constituents have complained about violent attacks on Muslims in India.

    https://www.republicworld.com/india-...rest-12-people


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •