Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 45 of 45
  1. #1
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    110,738
    Mentioned
    1993 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)

    [VIDEO] The Indian representative at the UN - Mr. Syed Akbaruddin

    I may be biased (which I am!) but this person doesn't look like someone who one can have a serious conversation with...


    Ladies and Gents.... The Indian Rep to the UN


    .


    You may want to contrast this with Maliha Lodhi....




    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  2. #2
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    19,217
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quite apt for the UN - keep the stellar diplomats for the 'real' stuff. ;)


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Feb 2007
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    3,697
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly, very edgy, his country told him to be evasive, pakistani journalist should have asked him tougher questions.

    Like israel they mention terror, this means they have no intention to talk.

    They talk simla deal but they have changed the borderes without bilateral negotiations.
    Last edited by Majestic_Inzi; 17th August 2019 at 13:04.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    110,738
    Mentioned
    1993 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Quite apt for the UN - keep the stellar diplomats for the 'real' stuff. ;)
    Having problems speaking English at a global stage - makes Sarfaraz Ahmed look like a Cambridge Scholar - embarrassing.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  5. #5
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    1,085
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Syed Akbaruddin is a blot on Indian Muslims and even secular Indians like me also can't get behind him.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    19,217
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Having problems speaking English at a global stage - makes Sarfaraz Ahmed look like a Cambridge Scholar - embarrassing.
    Hardly a global stage. Nobody will remember him 2 months from now.


    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    9,391
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Modi's showboy at UN. I guess his major qualification is his Muslim name to present nationalist India's secular face.


    " Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

  8. #8
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    1,085
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waqar goraya View Post
    Modi's showboy at UN. I guess his major qualification is his Muslim name to present nationalist India's secular face.
    Np, pease don't. You seem to have a very low view of Indian seculars like me but let me assure you, we're far better than Syed Akbaruddin.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Fortress Europe
    Runs
    1,507
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    I may be biased (which I am!) but this person doesn't look like someone who one can have a serious conversation with...


    Ladies and Gents.... The Indian Rep to the UN


    .


    You may want to contrast this with Maliha Lodhi....
    Pakistan has always had smarter and better sounding diplomats at the UN. Nothing new.

    Pakistan's foreign service reserves its brightest and best for the UN. Almost all of them are educated in the west, suave and smart. In contrast, the Indian Foreign Service seems to be predominantly populated by totally unsophisticated village bumpkins.

    But given that all the smartness and foreign education seems to be getting Pakistan sweet FA not only in the UN but also everywhere else, the rest of the world seems to have seen through the facade.

    Maleeha Lodhi, with all her education and poise seems to have achieved nothing of value for Pakistan at the UN, other than getting them to have a tea party discussion on the issue. It will end with an 'expression of concern', nothing more.
    Last edited by gani999; 17th August 2019 at 16:06.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    848
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is highly educated and is IFS , unlike some pseudo Indians who are not even fit to tie his shoelaces.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    848
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't some Pakistani in New York call Maleeha Lodhi a thief and called her out for doing nothing . There was a youtube video also.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kashmiri Gate, Delhi
    Runs
    50,911
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am now doubting my senses because i accidently came across his press conference today and thought he was phenomenal and it seemed like overwhelming majority on the social media today thought the same.

    The IFS is no joke. Only the brightest make it through.

    It is understandable for Pakistanis to not like him for his answers were cheeky and in your face kind.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kashmiri Gate, Delhi
    Runs
    50,911
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gani999 View Post
    Pakistan has always had smarter and better sounding diplomats at the UN. Nothing new.

    Pakistan's foreign service reserves its brightest and best for the UN. Almost all of them are educated in the west, suave and smart. In contrast, the Indian Foreign Service seems to be predominantly populated by totally unsophisticated village bumpkins.

    But given that all the smartness and foreign education seems to be getting Pakistan sweet FA not only in the UN but also everywhere else, the rest of the world seems to have seen through the facade.

    Maleeha Lodhi, with all her education and poise seems to have achieved nothing of value for Pakistan at the UN, other than getting them to have a tea party discussion on the issue. It will end with an 'expression of concern', nothing more.
    I cannot comment on the quality of Pakistani officials as I have not followed them a lot.

    But what makes you feel that a foreign accent and foreign degree makes one superior? India's premier institutions have produced top notch professionals holding high positions all over the world.

    And efficiency matters.

    From little that I have observed on the contrary and what you also mentioned in the end of your posts, it is often these so called sophisticated and suave diplomats who are outdone by hard working and genuine people. In short this has always been hallmark of Indians abroad. We get things done.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Fortress Europe
    Runs
    1,507
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post

    But what makes you feel that a foreign accent and foreign degree makes one superior? India's premier institutions have produced top notch professionals holding high positions all over the world.

    .
    It does not. Which is why I have said that the world has seen through the facade.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Runs
    63
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At one hand, M. Lodhi read from a written statement. She is being praised for her Accent.

    Other side, S. Akbaruddin had the confidence, courage and wits to take questions from reporter from opposition country.

    Going by above only, I will take S. Akbaruddin everyday. Hell, I can also read from a written paper. And, believe me, I too have a fantastic american accent.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if lodhi is so great why didn't she stay back for the questions from the journalists? I think S. Akbaruddin handled himself and the journalists quite well. Even the Chinese diplomat ran away from the questions.

  17. #17
    Debut
    May 2016
    Venue
    Cairo, Egypt
    Runs
    55
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    I may be biased (which I am!) but this person doesn't look like someone who one can have a serious conversation with...


    Ladies and Gents.... The Indian Rep to the UN


    .


    You may want to contrast this with Maliha Lodhi....



    INITIAL OBSERVATIONS: UN SECURITY COUNCIL MEETING ON KASHMIR

    Ahmed Quraishi
    Aug. 16, 2019.

    1. India comes out of today’s UNSC meeting on Kashmir bruised and shaken. Nowhere was this more visible than in the theatrical show that India’s Permanent Representative Amb. Syed Akbaruddin put in front of UN journalists after the session.

    2. Journalists at UNSC cornered India’s PR, Amb. Akbaruddin, who did an impressive but increasingly unsuccessful job of defending the indefensible, and tried to assume the job of Council President Amb. Joanna Wronecka of the Permanent Mission of Poland, by speaking for the entire UNSC. The Indian envoy overplayed it.

    3. India’s PR at UNSC was cornered by Pakistani, Arab and American/Western journalists who questioned New Delhi’s refusal to talk peace and how restrictions in Kashmir challenge India’s claim to democracy & open society.

    4. India’s PR at UNSC Syed Akbaruddin was so pushed by Pakistani+Arab+American/Western journalists that, at one point, he accepted Kashmir is a “dispute,” which appeared to be a slip of tongue. He appeared tense, edgy, and kept repeatedly referring to China & Pakistan envoys who spoke before him.

    5. India PR Syed Akbaruddin tried to hide his edginess by putting on a show for UNSC media corps, at one point stepping away from the podium to shake hands with Pakistani reporters & then claim that this showed India was ready to shake hands with Pakistan. Understandably, India’s PR spent most of his time inside the closed-door session pretending India wants peace and that Pakistan is the problem, a narrative that has few takers now.

    6. The edginess & tense body language of India’s envoy could be linked to his being an Indian Muslim, a minority group increasingly lynched back home. Amb. Akbaruddin could likely have been worried about offending PM Modi’s extremist voter base. But the diplomatic & media pressure also took a toll on him.

    7. In Amb. Syed Akbaruddin, India dispatched a ‘Muslim apologist’ to counter some of the impression that Modi Govt was targeting Kashmir for being a Muslim-majority region. Also, from initial indications, many things did not go to New Delhi’s liking inside the UNSC.

    8. While details remain scarce, it is believed that India faced pressure inside UNSC to end lockdown in Kashmir & reduce tensions within the disputed territory and with neighboring Pakistan & China. The OIC group members also asked for this.

    9. India’s envoy Syed Akbaruddin almost snapped when one American journalist cited HRW/Amnesty/etc. reports on Indian violations. Out of breath, he raised his voice, denying any UN body had accused India. But fact-checking shows that Office of the UN High Commissioner for HR in Geneva did just that in July 2019 in its Kashmir Report 2019, and in June 2018.

    10. India’s PR became angry when an Arab media representative implied that Kashmir now stands “internationalized.” Another asked the Amb. when his country will lift restrictions in Kashmir. Akbaruddin repeatedly referred to “preventive measures,“ which did not satisfy journalists.

    11. Two major developments in the UNSC meeting on Kashmir are the statement by the PR of Russia, India’s old ally, who referred to UN resolutions on Kashmir conflict as one of the basis for conflict resolutions, bringing Moscow closer to Pakistan’s position, without openly endorsing it. Another is PMIK’s telephone conversation with Pres. Trump before the session, signifying a level of PakUS coordination that marks a shift.

    12. Overall, Aug. 16 will be remembered in UNSC records as the day when India cut a sad figure at the highest world forum, accused of locking down an entire unarmed nation of millions in Kashmir, who forced the world to sit up and take note. Challenge now is to stop a looming war.

    #AhmedQuraishi


    ~ Speak only when thy words are more beautiful than thine silence ~

  18. #18
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    681
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the face of the hindutva RSS BjP Nazi ideology in the UN is a ...... Muslim?

  19. #19
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    19,217
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Haha, here is the full video. It actually makes for good entertainment.



    Have some Sehwag in your life.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    22,323
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gani999 View Post
    Pakistan has always had smarter and better sounding diplomats at the UN. Nothing new.

    Pakistan's foreign service reserves its brightest and best for the UN. Almost all of them are educated in the west, suave and smart. In contrast, the Indian Foreign Service seems to be predominantly populated by totally unsophisticated village bumpkins.

    But given that all the smartness and foreign education seems to be getting Pakistan sweet FA not only in the UN but also everywhere else, the rest of the world seems to have seen through the facade.

    Maleeha Lodhi, with all her education and poise seems to have achieved nothing of value for Pakistan at the UN, other than getting them to have a tea party discussion on the issue. It will end with an 'expression of concern', nothing more.
    Here’s a man who judges victory or defeat by the minute.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    110,738
    Mentioned
    1993 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_si View Post
    So if lodhi is so great why didn't she stay back for the questions from the journalists? I think S. Akbaruddin handled himself and the journalists quite well. Even the Chinese diplomat ran away from the questions.
    Made a fool of himself and appeared to be a joker.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  22. #22
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    29,622
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Syed Akbaruddin and his cheeky remarks made a mockery of the Pakistani efforts at UN.

    His take down of the chinese statement was brilliant.

    Ofcourse our pakistani friends wont like it.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Kashmiri Gate, Delhi
    Runs
    50,911
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Made a fool of himself and appeared to be a joker.
    Its your opinion.

    Most Indians were celebrating his take down of rival camp yesterday. For as long as he's kept the home lobby happy he's done his job.

    Things would look bad on him when Indians start to disapprove him.

    I hope you are happy with your diplomats and leaders's performance.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    110,738
    Mentioned
    1993 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Syed Akbaruddin and his cheeky remarks made a mockery of the Pakistani efforts at UN.

    His take down of the chinese statement was brilliant.

    Ofcourse our pakistani friends wont like it.
    He made mockery of his own job.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  25. #25
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    29,622
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    He made mockery of his own job.
    Bro you yourself accepted that your views are biased. :p

  26. #26
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    7,320
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Mummy dady uncle. This is what we people call these kind of persons in Pakistan.


    Rlaely it deson’t mttaer waht I wirte you’ll sitll uanrtednsnd it

  27. #27
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    5,955
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    I may be biased (which I am!) but this person doesn't look like someone who one can have a serious conversation with...


    Ladies and Gents.... The Indian Rep to the UN


    .


    You may want to contrast this with Maliha Lodhi....


    The video of Akbaruddin seems to have been edited to show him in a bad light. Here is a recording of his entire performance. He seems to have done quite well.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq3HYFKj2s0

  28. #28
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    848
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Napa View Post
    The video of Akbaruddin seems to have been edited to show him in a bad light. Here is a recording of his entire performance. He seems to have done quite well.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq3HYFKj2s0
    Madam Ambassador voices of Kashmiri people are being heard and soon POK will belong to the rightful nation.

  29. #29
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    22,483
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    I am now doubting my senses because i accidently came across his press conference today and thought he was phenomenal and it seemed like overwhelming majority on the social media today thought the same.

    The IFS is no joke. Only the brightest make it through.

    It is understandable for Pakistanis to not like him for his answers were cheeky and in your face kind.
    He was very good, your view on things shouldn't be based on forum’s majority.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah!!!

    My dearest expat Pakistani uncles are so concerned about the quality of IFS officers India sends to the UN. If he is making a joke of his job, so be it. It is our mess to deal with and it anyways helps you win the rhetoric war.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    426
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Akbrauddin did fabulous job. Whole India is proud of him & appreciated him.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Comparing to joke of a woman who showed a palestinian woman as kashmiri victim at UN.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    1,485
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    I may be biased (which I am!) but this person doesn't look like someone who one can have a serious conversation with...


    Ladies and Gents.... The Indian Rep to the UN


    .


    You may want to contrast this with Maliha Lodhi....


    I don't see how Akbaruddin's brief was inferior to Lodhi's.
    Objective of a lecture is to make sure that every word and sentence is understood clearly. Arguments are made clearly and are supported by facts.

    To ensure transparency, Akbaruddin took questions as well. Lodhi just walked off without taking any question. It is not hard to infer who will world community find easier to side with.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    110,738
    Mentioned
    1993 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BaankeJi View Post
    I don't see how Akbaruddin's brief was inferior to Lodhi's.
    Objective of a lecture is to make sure that every word and sentence is understood clearly. Arguments are made clearly and are supported by facts.

    To ensure transparency, Akbaruddin took questions as well. Lodhi just walked off without taking any question. It is not hard to infer who will world community find easier to side with.
    Anyone remember chemical Ali? He would also take questions.

    To be totally honest, the quality of Pakistan journalists asking questions was also pathetic, no idea how such people are sent to such important assignments.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  35. #35
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    110,738
    Mentioned
    1993 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    India will soar high even if Pakistan chooses to "stoop low" at the high-level UN General Assembly session next week, India's top envoy to the United Nations has asserted, warning that Islamabad may want to mainstream hate speech after normalising terrorism in the past.

    Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has vowed to raise the Kashmir issue at the UN General Assembly (UNGA) session in New York on September 27. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is also scheduled to speak the same day.

    Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said Imran Khan will "forcefully" raise the issue before the international community during his address to the UNGA.

    At a press conference on Thursday, India's Permanent Representative to the UN Ambassador Syed Akbaruddin was asked whether he expected the Kashmir issue to come up during the UN General Assembly session, and, if so, how will India tackle it.

    "What you're telling me is that it will be more of the same, much more of the same from the side of one country. If that is so what is our response? So let me put it this way. That it is for every country to determine its trajectory of how it wants to approach global platforms. There may be some who stoop low. Our response to them is we soar high. They may stoop low, we soar high," he said.

    "We are confident that we will soar. We have given you examples of how we will not stoop. We will soar when they stoop low," he said.

    Mr Akbaruddin also laid out the focus and priorities of Prime Minister Narendra Modi when he arrives for the 74th UN General Assembly session.

    He said a plethora of plurilateral, multilateral and bilateral engagements and meetings of the Prime Minister outline the examples of how India will soar higher.

    "What they want to do is their call. We've seen them mainstream terrorism in the past. And what you're now telling me is they may want to mainstream hate speech. It's their call, if they want to do that. Poison pens don't work for too long," he said.

    Tension between India and Pakistan escalated after New Delhi constitutionally revoked Jammu and Kashmir's 'temporarily special status' on August 5 and creating two union territories out of the state. Reacting to India''s move on Kashmir, Pakistan downgraded diplomatic ties with New Delhi and sent back the Indian High Commissioner.

    Pakistan has been trying to internationalise the issue but India has asserted that the abrogation of Article 370 was its "internal matter". New Delhi has also asked Islamabad to accept the reality and stop its anti-India rhetoric.

    https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/indi...home-topscroll


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  36. #36
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    106
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy has occupied such an high post and doing a mighty fine job. This is already sending out positive vibes to the world that india is shining on secular terms!!!

    Can some one educate us here if there is any one in minority Pakistan occupying a high post ? Say a Hindu or baloch or Ahmedi?

  37. #37
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,703
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India sending a man with a Muslim name to prove to the world that Modi is not a fascist. The man appears totally weird pointing fingers at everyone! May as well have sent some Bollywood star with a Muslim name. He seems bored and half asleep.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    11,512
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    India sending a man with a Muslim name to prove to the world that Modi is not a fascist. The man appears totally weird pointing fingers at everyone! May as well have sent some Bollywood star with a Muslim name. He seems bored and half asleep.
    Even if he does a Bollywood dance in front of UN, he will still have more credibility in the international forum than a woman, who shows a misleading picture to sway the council in order to fulfill own agenda.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    170
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In India neither govt. , opposition, media gives much importance to UN & its assembly resolutions, so the govt sends their unpopular persons to UN but still even they could get the job done for us at UN

  40. #40
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    9,703
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    Even if he does a Bollywood dance in front of UN, he will still have more credibility in the international forum than a woman, who shows a misleading picture to sway the council in order to fulfill own agenda.
    Two wrongs don't make a right! The Indian guy is still an idiot making a fool of himself. There are enough pics of what is going on in IoK online. I am sure the UN have access to the internet.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.


  41. #41
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    1,742
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by globalcitizen View Post
    This guy has occupied such an high post and doing a mighty fine job. This is already sending out positive vibes to the world that india is shining on secular terms!!!

    Can some one educate us here if there is any one in minority Pakistan occupying a high post ? Say a Hindu or baloch or Ahmedi?
    Man you know when you know flip all, its best to keep your mouth shut. I will just give you three examples, Jamali was Pak PM (baloch), Zardari was Pak President (baloch), Rana Bagwandas was CJ Pakistan (Hindu) and Alvin Robert was CJ Pakistan (Christian). Plus, baloch are not really minorities. Enough of Indian propaganda for today.

  42. #42
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    106
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    Man you know when you know flip all, its best to keep your mouth shut. I will just give you three examples, Jamali was Pak PM (baloch), Zardari was Pak President (baloch), Rana Bagwandas was CJ Pakistan (Hindu) and Alvin Robert was CJ Pakistan (Christian). Plus, baloch are not really minorities. Enough of Indian propaganda for today.
    What’s the propaganda here? And did you even understand the question?
    Who is occupying high position? (Present) but you gave only past examples
    And I was just curious to know (general knowledge)

  43. #43
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    1,742
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by globalcitizen View Post
    What’s the propaganda here? And did you even understand the question?
    Who is occupying high position? (Present) but you gave only past examples
    And I was just curious to know (general knowledge)
    I understand your question but more so your ill motives.

    Do you even read what you write? So illogical and stupid to be honest. Most these examples are of the recent past. I could outline present examples too. Do you have anything better to say? Such a stupid post under the disguise of curiosity.

  44. #44
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    106
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    I understand your question but more so your ill motives.

    Do you even read what you write? So illogical and stupid to be honest. Most these examples are of the recent past. I could outline present examples too. Do you have anything better to say? Such a stupid post under the disguise of curiosity.
    Look buddy if you are going to judge people from your assumptions I can’t help. Either you just answer straight or choose to ignore !!!

  45. #45
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    1,742
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by globalcitizen View Post
    Look buddy if you are going to judge people from your assumptions I can’t help. Either you just answer straight or choose to ignore !!!
    Why don't you google search? Shining secular India :p


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •