User Tag List

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1975 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)

"Senior player doesn't just play for himself but also works to develop other players" : Imran Farhat

Imran Farhat speaking to the media:

"We saw the England have a good domestic structure and that paid off for them"

"Same way PCB has decided to put changes that other parts of the world are also using and giving them success"

"This new structure from PCB has come and only after playing in this new setup will we know how good it is"

"My way of thinking is to not have any preconceived combinations but to use players who are doing well"

"The players know that only if they perform well will they remain in this new setup"

"Our team is balanced with international players and players who have performed well in domestic"

"Based on modern day needs, there has been an increase in financial rewards so that players are looked after well and also earn good money"

"Departments used to run teams in a different way, the associations will run it in a different way"

"The board is looking after the players well so its upto the players to do well and answer that with good performances"

"First everyone was afraid that players who did not perform had no future but good thing Board has made sure that players who performed well get to play in t ea ms and a lso ot

"The seniors have been asked to do courses so that they can help Pakistan cricket and so all players have been put to use for Pakistan cricket"

"The case you are talking about, well we were going to file that as there was no trust in the system as the new structure had not been announced at that time and people were"

"The old system was also there and we had to play in it so its not a question of whether old system was bad or good"

"Its not as if the departments wouldnt get rid of poor performers - in the last three years we had removed about 20 players for that reason from our department team"

"Clear message from PCB that those who perform well in 4-days will be eligible for Test cricket"

"With the Kookaburra ball in domestic cricket, only the technically correct batsman will do well"

"If Wahab Riaz doesnt feel that he can play 4-Day cricket then that is his choice"

"A senior player doesnt just play for himself but also works to develop other players and starts to do counselling for juniors"

"I am an opener but I promoted other players to the top position although I could have continued to play as an opener"

"When I leave cricket, I want to show that I have done something for domestic and international cricket"

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1975 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Umar Amin:

"My thoughts on the new domestic structure are simple, if you want to survive in domestic cricket, you cannot compromise on your performance"

"Even if its less cricket but quality cricket then end of the day benefit will be to Pakistan"

Babar Azam:

"All players are positive and excited about playing in the new structure"

"In 4-day games you have to take a little time to settle in as opposed to T20s"

"I will get to learn a lot from the senior players in my team - I will take their help when I need it and am sure there will be a lot to learn"

"For the moment I am focusing on captaincy for my domestic side, what PCB wants me to do in the Pakistan side is their own choice and decision, my job is to give 100%"

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I listened to his presser. He made some good points. Seems like he has a stable head on his shoulders and may potentially get into coaching after retiring.