"Donít understand how we're in Aus having changed captain, & dropped Malik & Hafeez": Inzamam-ul-Haq

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Debut
    Jul 2019
    Venue
    Janubi Shumal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Donít understand how we're in Aus having changed captain, & dropped Malik & Hafeez": Inzamam-ul-Haq

Inzamam-ul-Haq speaks about the T20 leg of the Australian tour, captaincy changes and team cohesion in the first video of his Youtube channel.

ďThereís no Pakistan team ever which has remained No.1 for two years in any format and I donít understand how we are playing the toughest series in Australia having changed our captain, and dropping senior players Shoaib Malik and Hafeez.Ē

ďSarfraz is our T20 champion of the past two years. As captain he won 29-30 from 37 games. That is a record in itself, so removing him as captain for such as tough series is a difficult decision.Ē

ďGiving the captaincy to Babar Azam who is a completely new captain I donít think in Pakistanís history that a team has gone to Australia with a new captain and team.Ē

ďHafeez and Malik are two of our main and senior players with experience in Australia. They were also guiding other junior players in the team. They are playing T20 leagues around the world, they have the most experience and weíve dropped them. I find that weird.Ē

ďFor the new players itís challenging that youíre going in such tough conditions for a debut especially for the batsmen to adjust to the Australian pitches right away. Itís not easy for the bowlers too who have to adjust to different pitches and bowl at different lines and lengths.Ē

ďNow keeping aside the results I feel our team is not playing as a unit. All the boys are playing to give individual performances like If I get a score thatís fine."

"The management should look at this situation, give players confidence. More important than winning is that a team should look like a team when it's playing. Winning and losing is a part of the game, but when a team plays like a team we will have different results.Ē

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKOoEscgyw

Keep up with PakPassion and all things Pakistan Cricket on your favourite platforms

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Misbah is a blessing.

Thank you.

Mickey Arthur and Inzi both are demanding Malik, Hafeez, Sarfraz to be brought back. Both brought our cricket down - in Tests and ODIs, particularly.

Enough.

Debut
    Jul 2019
    Venue
    Janubi Shumal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Misbah is a blessing.

Thank you.

Mickey Arthur and Inzi both are demanding Malik, Hafeez, Sarfraz to be brought back. Both brought our cricket down - in Tests and ODIs, particularly.

Enough.
    Not vouching for any of them right now. And the test bit is probably true. But even if Arthur/Inzi were there for the longest ODI losing streak at one point before the world cup resurgence, they started with an ODI team which hadn't qualified for the Champions Trophy directly. At best, just kept it the same lol.

Keep up with PakPassion and all things Pakistan Cricket on your favourite platforms

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    Mississauga , Ontario (originally from Islamabad)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank God he is gone. Else Malik, Hafeez,. sarfraz.would have all been here. What does."experience" do if you have a horror record in such conditions... Looking at you Malik!!

Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    681 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Hope inzi is never given any sort of role for PCB again.

Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm not a fan of Hafeez and certainly not Malik but I do think that our batting depth is so poor in t20, that Hafeez is a must. I'm sorry but there is no planet on which Asif Ali is a better t20 player than Hafeez. I appreciate that Hafeez is no Bradman, but he does do a decent job in t20s.

Malik can't hold a bat so he certainly should be nowhere near the team.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    521 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Lol at yet another player opening his youtube channel. Everyone is following suit now. Nobody gave a damn about Abdul Razzaq and lol the low number of subscribers forced him to stop posting further videos

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Misbah is a blessing.

Thank you.

Enough.
    He's talking T20s and he is right.
    Sarfaraz should have had his team until the world cup.
    Odis and tests I'm happy he is out

If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So Inzimam was the driving force for including both Malik and Hafeez in the World Cup squad... Pathetic.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Misbah is a blessing.

Thank you.

Enough.
    Misbah Was the one who brought both back into Pakistan cricket team. Kept out the likes of Abid Ali-Sharjeel Khan-Haris Sohail to accommodate Malik+Hafeez combo

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman View Post
    I'm not a fan of Hafeez and certainly not Malik but I do think that our batting depth is so poor in t20, that Hafeez is a must. I'm sorry but there is no planet on which Asif Ali is a better t20 player than Hafeez. I appreciate that Hafeez is no Bradman, but he does do a decent job in t20s.

That is true. Asif 'power-hitter' Ali should never even debuted for Pakistan, let alone be a regular. Hafeez is no brainer selection over Asif Ali. Iftikhar Ahmed however can replace Shoaib Malik.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Hafeez should have been sacked in 2015 at the latest, maybe earlier. The odd good innings isn't good enough at this level. Just a mediocre career.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah View Post
    He's talking T20s and he is right.
    Sarfaraz should have had his team until the world cup.
    Odis and tests I'm happy he is out
    If you take the fake "no. 1" T20 ranking at face value, only then you'll be right. But, you'll be too naive then.

If you really think that team had it in it to beat the top teams, especially on pacy bouncy AUS wickets, then you're just delusional.

More than half of that team can't play anything over 134kph. It's good that these fake rankings are exposed, so we can work on building a team for the WT20.

Besides, T20s do not matter anyway outside the Wt20. The real deal is Tests and ODIs, where we badly suffered.

Quote Originally Posted by aloo paratha View Post
    So Inzimam was the driving force for including both Malik and Hafeez in the World Cup squad... Pathetic.
    No. Check Mickey Arthur's recent press statements. He's demanding for Malik and Sarfraz to be brought back.

Mickey Arthur is the one who benched Haris Sohail and played Malik in his place at the freaking World Cup. Under his authority as a coach.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    If you take the fake "no. 1" T20 ranking at face value, only then you'll be right. But, you'll be too naive then.

If you really think that team had it in it to beat the top teams, especially on pacy bouncy AUS wickets, then you're just delusional.

More than half of that team can't play anything over 134kph. It's good that these fake rankings are exposed, so we can work on building a team for the WT20.

Besides, T20s do not matter anyway outside the Wt20. The real deal is Tests and ODIs, where we badly suffered.

No. Check Mickey Arthur's recent press statements. He's demanding for Malik and Sarfraz to be brought back.

Mickey Arthur is the one who benched Haris Sohail and played Malik in his place at the freaking World Cup. Under his authority as a coach.
    Well I guess the entire management was incompetent. If we had planned slightly better post CT, we would've probably reached the semis of the WC, and from there who knows, we might have even won it.

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big fan of Inzi the selector, but these statements are totally ridiculous. What difference does having a young team make if you've been getting battered black and blue even with an experienced side?

Yes, Sarfraz's record as the T20 captain, interms of w/l ratio, was great but he cannot just continue to be a non-performer.

Less said about the inclusion of Malik and Hafeez the better.

Inzi was miles ahead of Misbah as a selector but maybe it was Mickey's influence that was keeping Inzi from making dumb mistakes.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Seemed reluctant to try too many different options did Inzi.

Safety-first option was the favoured one.

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Misbah is a blessing.

Thank you.

Enough.
    Inzamam can demand Wajahatullah Wasti to be brought back and he'd still be better than Misbah. Misbah is the worst thing that has happened to Pakistan cricket. If Inzi brought our ODI cricket down, Misbah killed it.

Enough.

Debut
    Oct 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chief selector Inzamam ul Haq, the worst thing to happen to Pakistan cricket in the 19 years of adhoc system.

Acted as a roadblock to Arthur and Sarfraz trying to build the team. Completely stonewalled any new batting talent to help his nephew Imam keep his place. Enhanced the careers of TTFs like Hafeez and Malik and tried his level best to get an Akmal back into the team.

Was my favorite player but as selector have never seen the amount of nepotism, power hungry acts by a selector who served the mafia and blocked merit.

Was well supported by another disaster Ehsan Mani. Threw out 6 players slated to play in World Cup to use the opportunity to get Akmal and others of his camp in the team. By the time World Cup started Inzamam was literally interfering in every domain from batting coach to coach and captain.

His open nepotism, unfair treatment of Fawad Alam, Shinwari, Junaid [during selection of world cup] will always be remembered.

I don't want to see anything associated with Inzi.

Debut
    Mar 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inzi trying to stay relevant.

Sometimes, even commentary like Inzi's is harmful to Pak cricket.

Inzi was a pretty bad captain. His only saving grace was his form with the bat. Otherwise, he was not good at all. Slow thinker, never proactive.

It's funny how guys like him and Waqar, both bad captains, given such prominent and important roles in Pak cricket.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    Inzamam can demand Wajahatullah Wasti to be brought back and he'd still be better than Misbah. Misbah is the worst thing that has happened to Pakistan cricket. If Inzi brought our ODI cricket down, Misbah killed it.

Enough.
    We have yet to play an odi under Misbah the chief selector. Don't understand how he's already killed ODI cricket 🤔

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I guess the entire management was incompetent. If we had planned slightly better post CT, we would've probably reached the semis of the WC, and from there who knows, we might have even won it.
    We were very prepared for the WC, infact we had the most practice in England out of all the teams. But guess what, loser management made lots of technical blunders and ruined our chances. I mean, they sat out Haris against Australia eventhough he scored 2 centuries against them in the series before!

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daytrader View Post
    We have yet to play an odi under Misbah the chief selector. Don't understand how he's already killed ODI cricket ��
    He's a snowflake after all.

Ignore the hatred.

Good days ahead for us!

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sydney, Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We have yet to play an odi under Misbah the chief selector. Don't understand how he's already killed ODI cricket 🤔
    We played 2 against Sri Lanka and won them actually. Shows how irrelevant that series was

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by angrypathan View Post
    We played 2 against Sri Lanka and won them actually. Shows how irrelevant that series was
    True! We won the one completed match, so don't understand how he's killing odi cricket

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    Aussieland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will try new , after all what has these legends won IN Australia. I have been die hard fan since 2002,humiliated in every single match I went to watch. Why fear young? Last time pak won a series in Aus was in 2002 due to the X Factor Show in Akhtar. Nothing after that. 13/0...12/1......embarrassing
    Last edited by PerfectionPersonified; 14th November 2019 at 10:53.

Yesterday is the past.Tomorrow is the future.Today is a gift.That's why it's called the "present"

Debut
    Oct 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post

Enough.
    Both Inzamam and Misbah are same. Both are murderers of meritocracy in
    Pakistan and scared of new talent.So many careers have been destroyed by these two. Both are yes men to power, have been fairly consistent when it comes to protecting its camp players and support the politicized mafia. Prime example consistently selecting politically backed players like Ahmed Shehzad and U. Akmal. Consistency in both selectors' decisions to back certain well connected cabal, points to a third person behind them in PCB. Who in actuality has destroyed Pakistan cricket.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We were very prepared for the WC, infact we had the most practice in England out of all the teams. But guess what, loser management made lots of technical blunders and ruined our chances. I mean, they sat out Haris against Australia eventhough he scored 2 centuries against them in the series before!
    The technical/strategical aspect is what I was talking about. The team management doesn't decide who to play against.

Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketAXEpert View Post
    That is true. Asif 'power-hitter' Ali should never even debuted for Pakistan, let alone be a regular. Hafeez is no brainer selection over Asif Ali. Iftikhar Ahmed however can replace Shoaib Malik.
    Agreed. Ifti has proven decent but Asif Ali is seriously struggling. Hafeez is not good but when you compare who's "least bad", Hafeez wins hands down. Until you find another good middle order bat in t20s, Hafeez has to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Hafeez should have been sacked in 2015 at the latest, maybe earlier. The odd good innings isn't good enough at this level. Just a mediocre career.
    I agree Hafeez is not good. However he is much better than his terrible replacements. Hafeez has the odd good day. Many of our t20 team right now have only bad days.

I never like it when players are selected on the basis of the stupid seniority tag. However this t20 team that's lost its way just needs a helping hand in the middle order and assessing all the options right now, Hafeez can fill that role. It's unfortunate we don't have anyone better, but we have to work with what we have.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only in Pakistan cricket is where experience is based off of how long the player(s) have been in the team, as opposed to actual, consistent performance. They're currently not in the team so no big deal, but PCT even mulling the recall of Malik and Hafeez just shows that they are afraid of long-term change.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Planet Afridi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    958 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Misbahís appointment is a punishment from Allah SWT for all Misbah fans. He wants to see whether you will support each and every one of the Visionaryís backward/idiotic decisions or will you eventually turn your back on him.

Best of luck on this test brothers, this is what you asked for. There is always another candidate in Pakistan cricket to give the role of Visionary. Afridi, Younis are also in line.
    Last edited by Suleiman; 15th November 2019 at 01:14.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Agreed. Ifti has proven decent but Asif Ali is seriously struggling. Hafeez is not good but when you compare who's "least bad", Hafeez wins hands down. Until you find another good middle order bat in t20s, Hafeez has to stay.

I agree Hafeez is not good. However he is much better than his terrible replacements. Hafeez has the odd good day. Many of our t20 team right now have only bad days.

I never like it when players are selected on the basis of the stupid seniority tag. However this t20 team that's lost its way just needs a helping hand in the middle order and assessing all the options right now, Hafeez can fill that role. It's unfortunate we don't have anyone better, but we have to work with what we have.
    Hafeez has had 16 years to get it right and he has over the 16 years been awful. If you give me 16 years at that level, i too, would after a while, begin to look decent. The guys replacing have been poor but that tells us more about the poor selectors then about the talent available.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The technical/strategical aspect is what I was talking about. The team management doesn't decide who to play against.
    No they don't but what is in their control is the playing xi. At the World Cup, the management failed in this aspect. It was criminal for Haris to be sitting out of the Australia game

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No they don't but what is in their control is the playing xi. At the World Cup, the management failed in this aspect. It was criminal for Haris to be sitting out of the Australia game
    That's exactly my point.

Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Hafeez has had 16 years to get it right and he has over the 16 years been awful. If you give me 16 years at that level, i too, would after a while, begin to look decent. The guys replacing have been poor but that tells us more about the poor selectors then about the talent available.
    Ok fine - please tell me who you would select in place of Hafeez. We've tried Umer Akmal, Ahmed Shehzad and Asif Ali. All have been even worse. Only Iftikar has justified his selection. I guess there may be someone in domestic who deserves selection like Ifti but no one is considering him
    If you know of someone like that, I'd like to hear it.

There's no point saying don't select Hafeez and replace him with "someone better", without saying who that better player is.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Ok fine - please tell me who you would select in place of Hafeez. We've tried Umer Akmal, Ahmed Shehzad and Asif Ali. All have been even worse. Only Iftikar has justified his selection. I guess there may be someone in domestic who deserves selection like Ifti but no one is considering him
    If you know of someone like that, I'd like to hear it.

There's no point saying don't select Hafeez and replace him with "someone better", without saying who that better player is.
    if they had 16 years, there stats would be no worse than his. He was at his best when he came back from being dropped, so what does that tell you about his mentality? He has had a decade too long and by the end of his career he had shown very little improvement. Can you name any self respecting cricketing country that would have given him more than 3 years ?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with Inzamam, you only have to see Hafeezís exceptional batting record in Australia over the years to realise how crucial he is for the team - didnít he get a double century in the Perth test on the last tour, or was that the tour before?

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    Glasgow
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why Inzi was a terrible selector. If you only ever look back and don't plan for the future, you are just creating huge issues further down the line. Hafeez and Malik are in decline and even that a decline from mediocrity. If you don't try new players, you'll never find the hidden gems who can carry Pakistan forward.
    Also "trying" Umar Akmal or Ahmed Shehzad is not trying new players! It's just recycling the same rubbish over and over.
    Sadly it looked like Misbah might continue this process. Although he's selected Babar as captain and picked some new young bowlers, which deserves praise but only if they are in the starting lineup and not just warming the bench.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So glad Inzi is away .. what an absolute tool!! Typical mentally of an uneducated pandoo lol but itís ok to send Imam in to gain experience 😂😂😂

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can people stop harping about the importance of players who are nearing 40 years and have been playing since the 90s era.
    However good they may be,which they are not just btw,we need to move on.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No wonder Hafeez and Malik never got dropped. Mickey and Inzi couldn't fathom dropping that much experience and the team winning without it.

It's important Pakistan do their tinkering now to figure out their best lineup instead of scrambling at the WC like we did in the recent one where we didn't even have a fixed go-to-lineup and they are doing things like calling up Wahab last minute as a resort to fix their issues.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2958 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    More gems from Inzi....

"In our days we used to make sure that pressure would not build up on players - sometimes we would go out and watch movies"

"Once Imran Khan asked me what do I do in the evenings? I thought what can I say to Imran bhai about what I do in the evenings so I said I stay in my hotel room, he said why do you stay in the room? If you stay in the room all the time, you will be down a bit so you should go out, go for dinner, go out to meet people and that helps release the pressure"

"In my experience, Pakistani coaches after defeat become very 'stiff' awkward with players"

"Players are like weapons, they need to be cleaned and fine tuned, and if they are given the right care, they will fire in the right way at the right time"

"Bob Woolmer said to me that today in the team room we will enjoy ourselves; I said how will we enjoy ourselves? he said I have arranged a few things, to drink etc"

"Bob said that I used to do this often in South Africa that whenever our team wasnt performing that well, we used to drink to get the truth out of players"

"In this way the player's inner problems used to be expressed by them"

"So today as our team isnt performing that well, we will do the same and see"

"I said, Bob, we cannot do this, so Bob asked how can we find the real issues from the players?"

"I said we pray together and this was difficult to explain to Bob; So we pray together and after that discuss things and I asked players about whats in their hearts"

"So when we prayed together, Bob also came there, and when we had a discussion after that about what was bothering us and the boys opened their hearts about their problems"

"And then came a time that he liked this idea so much that whenever he gave the times for a meeting, he would say things like 'after maghrib' we will have a meeting - he had memorized names of namaazes, so that he would say after maghrib or after isha we will sit and talk"

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Oct 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty Naz View Post
    No wonder Hafeez and Malik never got dropped. Mickey and Inzi couldn't fathom dropping that much experience and the team winning without it.

It's important Pakistan do their tinkering now to figure out their best lineup instead of scrambling at the WC like we did in the recent one where we didn't even have a fixed go-to-lineup and they are doing things like calling up Wahab last minute as a resort to fix their issues.

Mickey made serious mistakes like not trusting spinners in test match format but please don't involve him in crimes of nepotistic Inzamam.

Mickey had packed off Hafeez for good when all of a sudden Imran Khan won election in 2018 and replaced PCB chairman Sethi with Ehsan Mani.

Ehsan Mani backed Inzamam to literally destroy national side by selecting who he desired and going on tours, interfere in coach and captain roles.

Inzamam ignored Fawad Alam and countless others' double hundreds in domestics for most of his tenure while picked up Hafeez for UAE test series v Australia on a century in domestic match.

We know what happened later Hafeez did zilch while retiring afterlast test v NZ. USman Shinwari and Junaid being thrown out to bring Wahab Riaz was they's decision.

They, I mean Mani-Inzamam nothing to do with Arthur or Sarfaraz.
    Last edited by ZamanFan; 27th November 2019 at 23:36.

Debut
    May 2005
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The drinking??? Am i misding something isnít Inzi ultra religious?

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    The drinking??? Am i misding something isn’t Inzi ultra religious?
    Misreading. Inzi didn't follow the drinking advice by Woolmer.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2958 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Some more from Inzamam

"Let me tell you something interesting about Imran Khan, there used to be benches in GSL at times when we were practicing; Our practice used to be 2-3 hours long, and during that time IK would not want to see any player sitting on those benches"

"All teams come to the World Cup with preparation but the difference is based on who controls their nerves the best"

"I will advise all cricketers that never let your heads drop if your performance goes down"

"And if you do perform well, then dont become [so proud] that people wont like meeting you"

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter