Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    My party? Which party is that?
    Congress obviously.

How many years did Nehru serve in a proper jail?
    So there are proper jails and improper jails now.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kk1992 View Post
    Question to tolerant and moderate Hindus.

How does it feel Indian being taken over by repressive, racist, bigoted ideology? I’m sure ordinary Muslims of Indian would be scared to criticize but how does one feel to see that your nation is repressing at alarming rate by the hands of ignorant radicalized religious extremists?
    Since I'm a devout and tolerant hindu unlike some of the bigots on this thread, I think I'm qualified to reply.

Believe me, it pains me and people of my ilk no end to see the kind of selective persecution going on under these 2 bigots. It makes us so sad to see India being shredded to pieces due to religious mypoia of these 2 who can't see anything beyond Hindu-Muslim.

The rate at which these 2 good for nothing gujjus have taken India down the drain is way higher than deeds of all our foreign invaders combined. At least some of them were good in one way or the other for us.

If someone 30-40 years down the line starts to write about misdeeds of these 2, I think these 2 and their billion-strong troll army will be painted in extremely poor light.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pillionrider View Post
    Congress obviously.

Don't bother replying, he is brainwashed beyond what you can comprehend...

And that fake 'Veer', and lol and these sanghis are planning to award Bharat Ratna to him, lol, they can't be serious...

However I get that they need to have their own idols awarded Bharat Ratna. Which was why event manager awarded one to AB who didn't deserve it one bit just like Rajiv Gandhi.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel_Homme View Post
    Think the logic that BJP has behind this is, there are many islamic countries in the world. So if muslims are butchered in certain countries like you mentioned, they can always claim refuge in some Arabic or muslim brotherhood countries. But hindus, Sikhs, Jains & Parsees have no where else to go. Hence India may willing to give them refuge.

Now you may argue, why Christians are allowed then...since there are so many Christian countries? The thing is, Indian christians are all (except anglos) are converts. Hence most Indian christian have a middle hindu name. Catholic countries will not give them refuge and may face racial prolification. Also, the fact that converted christians of India never asked for a seperate country like converted muslims did, this law is inclusive of them.
    There are Muslims, Christians, Buddhists and Jains in India who have been following their religion long before the forefathers of current Hindus were 'converted' or 'assimilated' into Hinduism.

Don't conflate spiritual philosophies that have existed in India for thousands of years with Hinduism. The BJP ******* like to do this because it makes them look cool and washes away the dirt that exists within Hinduism.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MP2011 View Post
    However I get that they need to have their own idols awarded Bharat Ratna. Which was why event manager awarded one to AB who didn't deserve it one bit just like Rajiv Gandhi.
    Personally I kind of liked Vajpayee as PM. But that's just personal taste.

The more important thing is why Modi gave him the Bharat Ratna. Vajpayee was extremely unwell by then and had no active role in politics anymore. It was mostly done to spite Advani and relegate him further down the pecking order. The reality is, Vajpayee wanted Modi out of the party after the riots in Gujarat. Advani was on the fence and consulted with Bal Thackeray who gave him the push to retain Modi.

Modi must rank as one of the most ungrateful humans to walk this land. But as a proud Hindu that he claims to be, I'm sure he inadvertently believes in karma and his time will come. We just need to stay alive to see that day

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Modi's face

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I kind of liked Vajpayee as PM. But that's just personal taste.

The more important thing is why Modi gave him the Bharat Ratna. Vajpayee was extremely unwell by then and had no active role in politics anymore. It was mostly done to spite Advani and relegate him further down the pecking order. The reality is, Vajpayee wanted Modi out of the party after the riots in Gujarat. Advani was on the fence and consulted with Bal Thackeray who gave him the push to retain Modi.

Modi must rank as one of the most ungrateful humans to walk this land. But as a proud Hindu that he claims to be, I'm sure he inadvertently believes in karma and his time will come. We just need to stay alive to see that day
    True. This guy sees nothing beyond politics and his insatiable lust to stay in power. For his lust, he won't hesitate to make his nonagenarian mother to stand in ATM queues. Such a beghairat this guy is.

BTW, so eager to be alive to see that day!

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Modi's face
    Event manager has always such a punchable face...

And did you see the way he interjected AB? So rude especially to the PM of a country...However this is still mild, compared to his other gems since then....

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Congress obviously.

Belong to no party. I am a nationalist.

Have you been to the Cellular Jail at Port Blair?

Have you been to the Ahmednagar fort prison?

Have been to both places. The cells of both Savarkar and Nehru are preserved as it is.

There is hell and heaven difference.

The congress leaders like Nehru Gandhi were all treated as political prisoners. They had a comfortable room in their prison, with beds tables mattresses, books, newspapers etc. They were considered to be amenable to negotiations.

The revolutionary ones like Savarkar or others were considered hardcore and not amenable to negotiations. They were kept in hard conditions.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    There are Muslims, Christians, Buddhists and Jains in India who have been following their religion long before the forefathers of current Hindus were 'converted' or 'assimilated' into Hinduism.

Don't conflate spiritual philosophies that have existed in India for thousands of years with Hinduism. The BJP ******* like to do this because it makes them look cool and washes away the dirt that exists within Hinduism.
    Hindus existed in India long before muslims christians buddhists or muslims.

Trying to portray hinduism as a new religion will not change the facts.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The revolutionary ones like Savarkar or others were considered hardcore and not amenable to negotiations. They were kept in hard conditions.
    Gandhi and Nehru didn't participate in killing government officials. Savarkar had organized and sent the pistols which were used to kill a British official.

Therefore if the government in their manifold beneficence and mercy release me, I for one cannot but be the staunchest advocate of constitutional progress and loyalty to the English government which is the foremost condition of that progress.
    Moreover my conversion to the constitutional line would bring back all those misled young men in India and abroad who were once looking up to me as their guide. I am ready to serve the Government in any capacity they like, for as my conversion is conscientious so I hope my future conduct would be. By keeping me in jail nothing can be got in comparison to what would be otherwise.

The Mighty alone can afford to be merciful and therefore where else can the prodigal son return but to the parental doors of the Government?
    Hardcore dude indeed

Hindus existed in India long before muslims christians buddhists or muslims.

Trying to portray hinduism as a new religion will not change the facts.
    Yeah. All the tribals and rural poor Hindu Indians with their local Gods have been following Gupta Empire Hinduism for thousands of years

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Gandhi and Nehru didn't participate in killing government officials. Savarkar had organized and sent the pistols which were used to kill a British official.

Hardcore dude indeed

Yeah. All the tribals and rural poor Hindu Indians with their local Gods have been following Gupta Empire Hinduism for thousands of years
    1. Yes the likes of Savarkar or Bhagat Singh or Azad etc all participated in the killing of British police officers thats why they were punished harshly. They were not goody goody and willing to compromise like Nehru.

2. Hardcore thats why he was sent to Kaalapaani for two life terms. He was only released after 10 years and it was the HMS which wanted Savarkar to be back to organise the hindus as a unit againist the INC. Even after his release from Andaman in 1921, he was kept in Ratnagiri and was only allowed out after 1937. He was arrested in 1911.

How many years was Nehru in jail? In that comfortable room that he had?

3. Gupta empire Hinduism? Lolfer. You really need to read up. Rig veda was written around 1500BC.

I know you have trouble accepting Hinduism, but thats not going to change the facts.

Btw tribals in India still have their local gods and customs. Try visiting Odisha sometimes.

Have you been afflicted by the emoji posting disease of trolls or is it the shock of Karnataka bypolls?
    Last edited by cricketjoshila; 11th December 2019 at 14:25.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you been afflicted by the emoji posting disease of trolls or is it the shock of Karnataka bypolls?
    Apparently per some of these Indian Congress Trolls, Modi is losing his grip. However everytime we see an election result he is in command. ROTFLMAO . Rahul Little boy in diaper supporters....*sigh**

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    @Joshila,

Kerala has a big Bangladeshi problem, a lot of them come there to find job, only issue is that jobs they are doing are, robbery, murder, kidnapping etc.... My god we need to get rid of these Bangladeshi ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are they Bangladeshi Muslims or Hindus?

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Yes the likes of Savarkar or Bhagat Singh or Azad etc all participated in the killing of British police officers thats why they were punished harshly. They were not goody goody and willing to compromise like Nehru.

2. Hardcore thats why he was sent to Kaalapaani for two life terms. He was only released after 10 years and it was the HMS which wanted Savarkar to be back to organise the hindus as a unit againist the INC. Even after his release from Andaman in 1921, he was kept in Ratnagiri and was only allowed out after 1937. He was arrested in 1911.
    He didn't kill anyone. He supplied the weapons. Anyway, you sidestepped the fact of him groveling. Prodigal son, it seems.

3. Gupta empire Hinduism? Lolfer. You really need to read up. Rig veda was written around 1500BC.

I know you have trouble accepting Hinduism, but thats not going to change the facts.

Btw tribals in India still have their local gods and customs. Try visiting Odisha sometimes.

I have no trouble accepting Hinduism. I wholeheartedly reject it

Rig Veda...Have you read any translation. A part of it. Any of the books? How many Indians have read. Both our hands most likely have enough fingers to count these well-versed Hindus as you like to call them. Small bits of incantations that have roots in it don't mean squat. How many Hindus have read the Gita. The very basic. What connection do the ancient and post-Adi Shankara/Buddha philosophies have to the Hinduism the Hindus of India practice today? Is Hinduism like Islam or Christianity defined or tied to one single book? Please name that book. I'd like to get a copy and maybe even become a born-again Hindu.

Odisha tribals lol. At what point did they become Hindu. Were they Hindus and their Gods assimilated (like Buddhism was killed in India) into Hinduism before the Muslims or Christians of Kerala for example?

And what on earth is a lolfer

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I'm a devout and tolerant hindu unlike some of the bigots on this thread, I think I'm qualified to reply.

Believe me, it pains me and people of my ilk no end to see the kind of selective persecution going on under these 2 bigots. It makes us so sad to see India being shredded to pieces due to religious mypoia of these 2 who can't see anything beyond Hindu-Muslim.

The rate at which these 2 good for nothing gujjus have taken India down the drain is way higher than deeds of all our foreign invaders combined. At least some of them were good in one way or the other for us.

If someone 30-40 years down the line starts to write about misdeeds of these 2, I think these 2 and their billion-strong troll army will be painted in extremely poor light.
    So those who are not agreeing with your opinion are not tolerant. You decided you are tolerant . Lolz we are loving it. Just when I start hating uneducated BJP ministers, but watching the sickulars comments it makes me love with the BJP once again.
    Why would muslims from Pakistan , Bangladesh etc be allowed illegally in India. Then what was the need for partition. It was on the basis of religion then only hindus would have been allowed from Pakistan and Bangladesh. But here India allowing sikhs, budhishts, hindus every other religion. So how it is not secular.
    Infact BJP is giving tribute to Mr jinnah logically by implementing this bill.
    Sickulars should have brain to understand the logic.
    Pakistanis well if Pakistan is for muslims then obviously they are in no position to comment on India.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What muslims Or Christians living in India before hinduism. Islam is hardly 1400 years old religion if I am not wrong .

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akki malhotra View Post
    What muslims Or Christians living in India before hinduism. Islam is hardly 1400 years old religion if I am not wrong .
    These Congressi trolls can alter the history of their own religion for point scoring. Just laugh and mobe on.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    Are they Bangladeshi Muslims or Hindus?
    I heard a few names of Bangladeshis called: Nazar, Mohammad, Abdullah etc being busted for horrendous crimes. However I am sure there are plenty of Hindu Bangladeshi migrants involved in these type of crimes as well. I don't care, I want all Bangladeshi's that are in India Illegally to be grabbed by the collar and thrown out of the country..

"You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    So those who are not agreeing with your opinion are not tolerant. You decided you are tolerant . Lolz we are loving it. Just when I start hating uneducated BJP ministers, but watching the sickulars comments it makes me love with the BJP once again.
    Why would muslims from Pakistan , Bangladesh etc be allowed illegally in India. Then what was the need for partition. It was on the basis of religion then only hindus would have been allowed from Pakistan and Bangladesh. But here India allowing sikhs, budhishts, hindus every other religion. So how it is not secular.
    Pakistanis well if Pakistan is for muslims then obviously they are in no position to comment on India.
    So does this mean that carving up and giving away sections of the holy motherland of India is approved by both Jinnah and Hindu hardliners? Then why not get rid of Kashmir on the same basis?

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    So does this mean that carving up and giving away sections of the holy motherland of India is approved by both Jinnah and Hindu hardliners? Then why not get rid of Kashmir on the same basis?
    This bill doesn't include Indian Muslims. So no kashmir.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Hmmm...if you are looking at verses in the Quran as being the problem, then surely even resident Indian Muslims present the majority Hindus a dilemma. Immigrants are the least of your problem.
    Purposely missing the point, you use that tactics quite well i see.
    Iím done.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    sorry i agree with @cricketjoshila on this one.

Gandhi and Nehru were naive fools who made a complete mess of first the congress in the 20-30's and then the negotiation with Jinnah.

Shahsi Tharoor lives in cloud cuckoo land. The reality on the ground is very different. Also to any Muslim wnating to migrate to india well I would question why you would want to do that in the first place..If I was fleeing say Syria or burma I would look to move to a muslim country first. yes our fathers and grandfathers moved to the west no doubt but that was due to economic migration and legally. Not illegally or as refugees.

In a way it is better for India that it comes to terms with its identity. Nehru and gandhi gave it a confused identity that just wasnt going to work.

Jinnah knew this. He understood things very clearly. Perhaps now Pakistan and India can at some point negotiate a genuine peace in the future where both are confident in their identities.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    sorry i agree with @cricketjoshila on this one.

Gandhi and Nehru were naive fools who made a complete mess of first the congress in the 20-30's and then the negotiation with Jinnah.

Shahsi Tharoor lives in cloud cuckoo land. The reality on the ground is very different. Also to any Muslim wnating to migrate to india well I would question why you would want to do that in the first place..If I was fleeing say Syria or burma I would look to move to a muslim country first. yes our fathers and grandfathers moved to the west no doubt but that was due to economic migration and legally. Not illegally or as refugees.

In a way it is better for India that it comes to terms with its identity. Nehru and gandhi gave it a confused identity that just wasnt going to work.

Jinnah knew this. He understood things very clearly. Perhaps now Pakistan and India can at some point negotiate a genuine peace in the future where both are confident in their identities.
    Nehru and his cronies messed up. Thats why the congress tries to act as if the partition never happened.

Then Nehru committee another blunder, the Nehru Liaquat pact. Likes of Ambedkar, Mookerjee etc quit the Nehru cabinet in protest.

Tharoor talked in one language before 2014, now talks in another.

The identity is not confused, the implementation is.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Btw way is Imran Khan so interested in getting Indian citizenship for pakistanis? What is he tweeting about?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Nehru and his cronies messed up. Thats why the congress tries to act as if the partition never happened.

Then Nehru committee another blunder, the Nehru Liaquat pact. Likes of Ambedkar, Mookerjee etc quit the Nehru cabinet in protest.

Tharoor talked in one language before 2014, now talks in another.

The identity is not confused, the implementation is.
    yes indeed. Jinnah understood what identity meant for some and for others. He also knew that Gandhi and Nehru were confused, unclear and living on a different planet. And I got all of this from Shashi tharoor. lol.

Jinnah figured out how useless the two of them were and that their dithering would doom and solution for the Muslims of the subcontinent. Think about it. In the 1920's we were all just Indians. Yes ok you had the Hindu extemists and Muslim ones too but overall they could have negotiated. Ok it may have been hard negotiations and yes there would have been violence but if partition was to be avoided it could have been. Ultimately Jinnah realised that there was no negotiating with these idiots and realised that Pakistan was an inevitability..it became such due to Nehru and Gandhi..right up until about 1933 to 35 it wasnt an inevitability.

congress has never accepted the reality of partition. They never will. Perhaps now Modi and co ca get indians to say "look we are indians, this is our way over here" "thats Pakistan over there and they have their way of doing things".."lets move forward separately but living in peace understanding who we both are."

as for why IK is tweeting. thats politics because it plays into the narrative we are trying to build about Pakistan. It doesnt actually have much to do with india and must be seen as a Pakistan centric tweet.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just because you are espousing the hateful ideology of these 2 communal pests means you promote their brand of hate politics, carry on. Current atmosphere is congenial for such pests...

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post

This is nothing for mota Bhai and event manager. They have led far destructive riots.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And big lol at 'loving' Bharat Jalao Party. Can any sane and peaceful mind ever do that?

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just because you are espousing the hateful ideology of these 2 communal pests means you promote their brand of hate politics, carry on. Current atmosphere is congenial for such pests...
    But it might be your opinion. Isn't it? Or you are saying who ever is not agreed with your opinion is communal? Because logically there hasnt been a decision which affects minority at any cost.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I heard a few names of Bangladeshis called: Nazar, Mohammad, Abdullah etc being busted for horrendous crimes. However I am sure there are plenty of Hindu Bangladeshi migrants involved in these type of crimes as well. I don't care, I want all Bangladeshi's that are in India Illegally to be grabbed by the collar and thrown out of the country..
    They are like a ticking time bomb, perfect for criminal organisations to recruit them. Isn't this bill supposed to grant citizenship for the illegal Bangladeshi Hindus or give some kind of immunity?

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    This bill doesn't include Indian Muslims. So no kashmir.
    I was answering a post justifying partition along the basis of religion. The poster said that both BJP and JInnah agreed on this, so by logic as Kashmir was Muslim majority it should have been sectioned as part of Pakistan. You can't have it both ways.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Even Arnab has called em out and called it "Nagpur Appeasment" and focus on Bengal elections, this is as blatant as he can go against his masters.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard a few names of Bangladeshis called: Nazar, Mohammad, Abdullah etc being busted for horrendous crimes. However I am sure there are plenty of Hindu Bangladeshi migrants involved in these type of crimes as well.
    Wah wah Ramji. What a balanced post

I don't care, I want all Bangladeshi's that are in India Illegally to be grabbed by the collar and thrown out of the country..
    That's a very aggressive choice of words. Makes you sound like a thug. Hope you don't use this type of macho language with your Catholic colleagues

I'm not about to educate you again. Read through this thread and do your own research on your religion. Or do something more productive like eating a mango.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    These Congressi trolls can alter the history of their own religion for point scoring. Just laugh and mobe on.
    Maybe time to watch a rerun of the mobie Jurassic Park and learn more of history.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Even Arnab has called em out and called it "Nagpur Appeasment" and focus on Bengal elections, this is as blatant as he can go against his masters.

What happened to this loser. It was bad enough when he called himself a journalist at the start. The rest of the video doesn't make any sense as he takes a personal position on this as an Assamese. Who the hell does he think he is giving gyan as and when he chooses.

With Rajeev Chandrasekaran owning this lapdog, not sure if this isn't a reflection of the cracks in the party

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

He has position as a ethnic assamese.

Btw pillonrider doesn't know that Rajeev Chandrashekhar holds only a minority stake in Republic.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    What happened to this loser. It was bad enough when he called himself a journalist at the start. The rest of the video doesn't make any sense as he takes a personal position on this as an Assamese. Who the hell does he think he is giving gyan as and when he chooses.

With Rajeev Chandrasekaran owning this lapdog, not sure if this isn't a reflection of the cracks in the party
    Cracks in bjp. They are firmly behind Modi and Shah.

Really pillion, its sad that you have become so anti modi and in your love for your community party that you hate everything they are doing.

Yes they are far from perfect, but they are far better than the Sickulars and Italian party.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really pillion, its sad that you have become so anti modi and in your love for your community party that you hate everything they are doing.
    And what is that community? Lemme guess. Gowda. Because I support Kumaraswamy. How about Siddaramiah. Supported him too. He's Kuruba.

Maybe it's hard for you to see beyond community politics, but the reality is my parents don't belong to the same community, but both their communities are traditional BJP voters.

Neither voted for the BJP in 2019

Debut
    Aug 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to completion.

After reading this thread, few things have been confirmed.

India is not a secular country anymore, RSS/BJP wet dream has become reality.

Hindustan now is and will be only for Hindus of the world, they will try to accommodate few Christian to make it seem like they aren't bigoted and racist, another wet dream of RSS/BJP has become reality and has become one of the biggest separatist group in India.

RSS/BJP is a anti-muslim, hate driven government, and by implementing such laws they have guaranteed another election.

I do not believe Modi will have to sacrifice poor soldiers on a botched up surgical strike in cloudy conditions to win another election.

Congrates RSS/BJP, India has become Hindu, again. Bye Bye secularism.
    Last edited by kk1992; 11th December 2019 at 20:56.

Debut
    Aug 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cracks in bjp. They are firmly behind Modi and Shah.

Yes they are far from perfect, but they are far better than the Sickulars and Italian party.
    In making India Hindu, again.

You are absolutely correct.

finally the mask of fake secularism is coming off.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Belong to no party. I am a nationalist.

Have you been to the Cellular Jail at Port Blair?

Have you been to the Ahmednagar fort prison?

Have been to both places. The cells of both Savarkar and Nehru are preserved as it is.

There is hell and heaven difference.

The congress leaders like Nehru Gandhi were all treated as political prisoners. They had a comfortable room in their prison, with beds tables mattresses, books, newspapers etc. They were considered to be amenable to negotiations.

You have gone so much on the right that its not even funny, I can understand your hatred for Nehru which is fair but when you talk about ďRevolutionaryĒ Savarkar you make him sound like Bhaghat Singh or Netaji is just sad.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    454 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    You have gone so much on the right that its not even funny, I can understand your hatred for Nehru which is fair but when you talk about “Revolutionary” Savarkar you make him sound like Bhaghat Singh or Netaji is just sad.
    Veer Savarkar was better than both Bhagat Singh ( terrorist ) and Subhash Bose ( Nazi ally ).

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Veer Savarkar was better than both Bhagat Singh ( terrorist ) and Subhash Bose ( Nazi ally ).
    Ofcourse the man who didnít support quit India and wanted Hindus to fight WW for Britain , such patriot!

Not to forget allying with Muslim League..
    Last edited by JaDed; 11th December 2019 at 22:14.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    454 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Ofcourse the man who didn’t support quit India and wanted Hindus to fight WW for Britain , such patriot!
    What do you call Mohandas then, who went on recruiting indians to fight for the british in the world war?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    454 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Ofcourse the man who didn’t support quit India and wanted Hindus to fight WW for Britain , such patriot!

Not to forget allying with Muslim League..
    so the muslim league and Q-e-A are villains for you?

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What do you call Mohandas then, who went on recruiting indians to fight for the british in the world war?
    Idiotic as well but he learnt from his first mistake and didnít support Britain during WW2 coz he knew unlike Veer ďsahibĒ.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    so the muslim league and Q-e-A are villains for you?
    Along same lines as Hindutva parties absolute dislike for them.
    Have mentioned multiple times my dislike for Muslim League and Hindu Mahasabha and similarities between them as well.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2073 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Guwahati: An indefinite curfew was imposed in Guwahati and mobile internet services were suspended in 10 districts of Assam today as thousands of protesters opposing the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill or CAB took to the streets, clashing with policemen and plunging the state into chaos of a magnitude unseen since the violent six-year movement by students that ended with the signing of the Assam accord in 1985.

Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal was among those stuck at the Guwahati Airport on Wednesday amid massive protests over the CAB that was passed by the Rajya Sabha two days after it was cleared by the Lok Sabha. Mr Sonowal's security detail, however, managed to take the Chief Minister to his residence through the city, parts of which resembled a warzone.

Though no party or student body has called a shutdown against the bill that will fast-track citizenship claims for immigrants from three neighbouring countries - but not if they are Muslim, protesters fought pitched battles with security forces, including in front of the secretariat, the seat of the BJP government. Two columns or about 150 personnel of the army have been asked to remain on standby, news agency ANI reported.

Police lathi-charged protesters opposing the CAB in Guwahati on Wednesday.

While opposition parties have called the law unconstitutional for making religion a criteria for immigration, residents in ethnically-diverse northeastern states like Assam and Tripura have launched protests because it stands to give citizenship to large numbers of Hindus who have emigrated from Bangladesh in recent decades.

Police fired blank shots, tear gas shells and lathi-charged protesters, a majority of them students, in different parts of Guwahati, Assam biggest city, as several thousand demonstrators attempted to barge past security barriers to converge on the adjoining state capital Dispur. According to student leaders, many protesters were injured in police action in front of the secretariat. Several vehicles were set on fire.

All senior civil and police officials were incommunicado but, according to unofficial accounts, hundreds of protesters have been detained in Guwahati and other places like Dibrugarh and Jorhat, news agency PTI reported.

Protesters in Guwahati opposing the CAB in Assam set vehicles on fire.

A large number of students blocked the road near the secretariat complex and pulled down the barricade erected on the arterial G S Road, provoking police action.

They also damaged a stage erected on the road for Prime Minister Narendra Modi's proposed summit meeting with his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe on Sunday, PTI reported. Hoardings and banners advertising the government's schemes were pulled down and set afire in front of the secretariat.

"This is a barbaric government led by Sarbananda Sonowal. We will not succumb to any pressure till the CAB is repealed," a student leader was quoted as saying by PTI.

"The bill will take away our rights, language and culture with millions of Bangladeshis getting citizenship," Gitimoni Dutta, a college student at the protest, told news agency Reuters.

In the Rajya Sabha, Home Minister Amit Shah assured that this will not happen.

Anti-CAB agitators also clashed with police in Dibrugarh where rubber bullets and tear gas shells were fired to break up protests. A journalist was reported injured in stone throwing.

Protests were reported in Jorhat, Golaghat, Tinsukia, Sivasagar, Bongaigaon, Nagaon, Sonitpur and many other districts since the morning.

To stop protesters from "misusing social media", internet services were suspended in Lakhimpur, Dhemaji, Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Charaideo, Sivasagar, Jorhat, Golaghat, Kamrup (Metro) and Kamrup districts, a government notification said.

A motorcycle rally was organised against the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill in Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal's hometown Chabua.

Gauhati University, Cotton University and Dibrugarh University postponed examinations scheduled for Wednesday. The campuses were deserted with hardly any student around.

The Northeast Frontier Railway was forced to cancel many trains and rescheduled some that originate from the state.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/assa...om=home-livetv

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    454 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Along same lines as Hindutva parties absolute dislike for them.
    Have mentioned multiple times my dislike for Muslim League and Hindu Mahasabha and similarities between them as well.
    Read more about Q-e-A. Why was he called the ambassador of hindu muslim unity by congress leaders? Many brainwashed indians think that he created rift between hindus and muslims with his TNT, and that these communities were living in harmony before that. If his 14 point demands were met india would be in a better place. Difference between Q-e-A and Babasaheb was that he had single minded dedication to achieve his goals, while babasaheb was forced to compromise and succumb to mohandas tantrums, otherwise not only muslims, but dalits and every other community would be living with dignity at present.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To those who like to use Modi-Shah as an excuse to paint all Indian Hindus as a nasty bunch, have a look at what's going on in Assam and other states. That's cultural unity. Above religion. Something you find hard to comprehend, perhaps

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read more about Q-e-A. Why was he called the ambassador of hindu muslim unity by congress leaders? Many brainwashed indians think that he created rift between hindus and muslims with his TNT, and that these communities were living in harmony before that. If his 14 point demands were met india would be in a better place. Difference between Q-e-A and Babasaheb was that he had single minded dedication to achieve his goals, while babasaheb was forced to compromise and succumb to mohandas tantrums, otherwise not only muslims, but dalits and every other community would be living with dignity at present.
    But I prefer to learn my history from Attenborough's Gandhi.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Fair for QEA not Muslim League.. look where it is now..

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    But I prefer to learn my history from Attenborough's Gandhi.
    stop mocking me bro , I wish Attenborough narrated it though

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    You have gone so much on the right that its not even funny, I can understand your hatred for Nehru which is fair but when you talk about ďRevolutionaryĒ Savarkar you make him sound like Bhaghat Singh or Netaji is just sad.
    Savarkar was no Bhagat Singh, certainly nowhere near my hero Netaji Bose. But he was a nationalist and much Bette than Nehru.

Bose too didnot get along with Nehru. Nor did Sardar. Did you wonder why?

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    3 days passed but barkha and co can't tweet and bash BJP/RSS or their Govt and this bill without mentioning Pakistan or Jinnah in their tweets. For example she is retweeting her Washing Post artcle daily with keywords Jinnah and Pakistan.

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    To those who like to use Modi-Shah as an excuse to paint all Indian Hindus as a nasty bunch, have a look at what's going on in Assam and other states. That's cultural unity. Above religion. Something you find hard to comprehend, perhaps
    Assam is protesting as the CAB dilutes the Assam Accord. Nothing about religion.

They want all infiltrators out, lock stock and barrel.

Do read about the clashes between ethnic assamese and immigrant muslims.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Savarkar was no Bhagat Singh, certainly nowhere near my hero Netaji Bose. But he was a nationalist and much Bette than Nehru.

Bose too didnot get along with Nehru. Nor did Sardar. Did you wonder why?
    Yeah neither did Mr. Jinnah .. someone canít be praised just because they didnít get along well with Nehru..
    I cannot respect a person that allied with ML and also supported Britain in WW2, thats contrary to Netaji
    Last edited by JaDed; 11th December 2019 at 23:02.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    3 days passed but barkha and co can't tweet and bash BJP/RSS or their Govt and this bill without mentioning Pakistan or Jinnah in their tweets. For example she is retweeting her Washing Post artcle daily with keywords Jinnah and Pakistan.

Congress Nehru blame Jinnah for partition as act as it didnot happen. Truth is Congress and Nehru agreed to partition and didnot do anything to safeguard the rights of non muslims. Thats why they keep blaming.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stop mocking me bro , I wish Attenborough narrated it though
    Haha. No. Wasn't mocking you. Rather trying to irritate Mr Cartoons who seems like someone who likes his books and holds those that don't in contempt.

Actually, my first foray into reading Indian history apart from school syllabus was trying to get a copy of Nehru's Discovery of India. Wasn't available here, so went to Landmark during a trip to Chennai. They didn't have it too. Gave a lofty speech to my friends how we didn't value our country and intellectuals. A decade later the irony of it all now.

Would love to read Modi's version of Indian politics and history someday, based on the extensive research while compiling his Masters in Entire Political Science.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There needs to be a middle path , a path that doesnít support socialism and trickery ,appeasement of Congress and the right wing divisive policies of Hindutva.

That path i believe could be taken by regional parties, I have come to believe in coalition politics now and I hope India goes back to it as well, we are better not giving any single party mandate to do absolute damage.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Haha. No. Wasn't mocking you. Rather trying to irritate Mr Cartoons who seems like someone who likes his books and holds those that don't in contempt.

Actually, my first foray into reading Indian history apart from school syllabus was trying to get a copy of Nehru's Discovery of India. Wasn't available here, so went to Landmark during a trip to Chennai. They didn't have it too. Gave a lofty speech to my friends how we didn't value our country and intellectuals. A decade later the irony of it all now.

Would love to read Modi's version of Indian politics and history someday, based on the extensive research while compiling his Masters in Entire Political Science.
    I have a belief it would similar Joshilla bhai where Savarkar is a revolutionary supporting British in WW2

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .... where Savarkar is a revolutionary supporting British in WW2
    What is the BJP's stance on homosexuality? Cuz there are some stories involving Godse....

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Yeah neither did Mr. Jinnah .. someone canít be praised just because they didnít get along well with Nehru..
    I cannot respect a person that allied with ML and also supported Britain in WW2, thats contrary to Netaji
    Savarkar didnot ally with Congress quit India movement because he wanted a hindu nation, just like Jinnah wanted a muslim one. The congress wanted nothing to do with hindus. Even during the partition and after it, they failed to safeguard the rights of Hindus.

This is what Savarkar had feared and thats why he didnot align with the INC and its movement.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Savarkar didnot ally with Congress quit India movement because he wanted a hindu nation, just like Jinnah wanted a muslim one. The congress wanted nothing to do with hindus. Even during the partition and after it, they failed to safeguard the rights of Hindus.

This is what Savarkar had feared and thats why he didnot align with the INC and its movement.
    80% Hindus after Independence what rights are we looking for? I can understand if Ambedkar was saying that it sounds awful when Savarkar would think that.

Is this how all Hindutva supporters have started to think? That 80% Hindus are being targeted?

Please donít come back with the Hindu temple administration thing, thats not an issue that means being marginalized.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    I have a belief it would similar Joshilla bhai where Savarkar is a revolutionary supporting British in WW2
    Why did Gandhi support the British during the world war?

When did Congress gave the call of Purna Swaraj?

Why did Gandhi and Congress let Bhagat singh hang and sign the Gandhi Irwin Pact?

Why did Bose left Congress and went on his separate way and why no one from his INA was allowed to join the Indian Army after freedom?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    80% Hindus after Independence what rights are we looking for? I can understand if Ambedkar was saying that it sounds awful when Savarkar would think that.

Is this how all Hindutva supporters have started to think? That 80% Hindus are being targeted?

Please donít come back with the Hindu temple administration thing, thats not an issue that means being marginalized.
    1. So Hindu temples and properties being taken away by govt is not an issue.

2. What about Hindus not being allowed to have religious institutions like minorities have?

3. Why hindu personal laws are codified and has to be fought in courts while muslims are allowed separate personal laws?

4.Why no UCC?

Should i go on?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    There needs to be a middle path , a path that doesnít support socialism and trickery ,appeasement of Congress and the right wing divisive policies of Hindutva.

That path i believe could be taken by regional parties, I have come to believe in coalition politics now and I hope India goes back to it as well, we are better not giving any single party mandate to do absolute damage.
    For 72 years congress did its thing. Regional parties took appeasement to another level totally. At that time it was democracy and what people wanted. Because they had the numbers.

Now when BJP has numbers you want middle path.

Middle path will come when the path which has diverged to the left is brought back to the center by dragging it to the right side.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    For 72 years congress did its thing. Regional parties took appeasement to another level totally. At that time it was democracy and what people wanted. Because they had the numbers.

Now when BJP has numbers you want middle path.

Middle path will come when the path which has diverged to the left is brought back to the center by dragging it to the right side.
    Middle path even when Indira and Rajiv went crazy..always middle.

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like i said that this country will never be at top whether its bjp or congress ruling,unless they stop playing religion card and focus on education,roads,hospitals etc.
    Last edited by andy0204; 12th December 2019 at 00:10.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CAB is not affecting any Muslims living in India and it is not against any one.
    Muslims are excluded from granting asylum on religious grounds from 3 Islamic republics, because they can not be persecuted being Muslims in Islamic republics!

Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can anyone call this anti Muslim just because their are better provisions for other religions. The whole idea of Pakistan and Bangladesh was to stay away from Hndus in India. Why would Muslims from these countries want to come to India now?

If still someone wants to call it anti Muslim, think about countries which are Islamic Republics. These are anti humanity then.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeetlodil View Post
    How can anyone call this anti Muslim just because their are better provisions for other religions. The whole idea of Pakistan and Bangladesh was to stay away from Hndus in India. Why would Muslims from these countries want to come to India now?

If still someone wants to call it anti Muslim, think about countries which are Islamic Republics. These are anti humanity then.

If you read this it does affect Muslims already living in India and this not a lie statement made by BJPs own person.

IMG-20191211-194928
    Last edited by KingKhan12; 12th December 2019 at 01:23.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by loves_cricket View Post
    CAB is not affecting any Muslims living in India and it is not against any one.
    Muslims are excluded from granting asylum on religious grounds from 3 Islamic republics, because they can not be persecuted being Muslims in Islamic republics!
    BJP own guy in Assam says itíll shield Hindus while Muslims will go to Foreigners Tribunals (and therefore detention centres)

The deadline? Assam Assembly Elections in 2021

IMG-20191211-194928

Debut
    Nov 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some may like this bill and some will reject. But one must have to accept the political zeal and relentless nature of Amit Shah.

Balakot
    Triple Talaq abolition
    Chidambaram jailed
    Article 370
    Union Territories
    Hurriyat leaders house arrest
    Ayodhya verdict
    Citizenship bill

All of these within a year. Politics of this kind and with such ferociousness was never witnessed, definitely not in India.

As I said before....Modi alone was deadly. But this guy is a totally different breed. Imagine how much more he would do with still 4+ years of BJPs term left.

Pretty bad time for Indian seculars tbh.

Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel_Homme View Post
    Some may like this bill and some will reject. But one must have to accept the political zeal and relentless nature of Amit Shah.

Balakot
    Triple Talaq abolition
    Chidambaram jailed
    Article 370
    Union Territories
    Hurriyat leaders house arrest
    Ayodhya verdict
    Citizenship bill

All of these within a year. Politics of this kind and with such ferociousness was never witnessed, definitely not in India.

As I said before....Modi alone was deadly. But this guy is a totally different breed. Imagine how much more he would do with still 4+ years of BJPs term left.

Pretty bad time for Indian seculars tbh.

Thats funny

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhan12 View Post
    BJP own guy in Assam says itíll shield Hindus while Muslims will go to Foreigners Tribunals (and therefore detention centres)

The deadline? Assam Assembly Elections in 2021

IMG-20191211-194928
    Illegal muslims from Bangladesh. Not Indian citizens.

Please read about Assam NRC.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...188-2019-09-01

Hmm..

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Not really how can you say they are all illegal Muslims. They all are not illegal some are actual Indian Muslims.

So it's fine for the all immigrants already in India to get Indian citizenship except Muslims who are already in their and been their for 20+ years or so. This don't make sense. It's blatantly discriminating one religion isn't it. But that's fine anything against Muslims is all fine for people like you.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Don't worry these BJP Muslim hating posters will find a way and give stupid reasons and back this up.