Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Are Indian fans genuinely unsupportive of Pakistani cricket?

Honestly speaking, I am tired of reading the consistent degradation of Pakistani cricket by Indian cricket fans and also in PakPassion. Nothing seems to be right about Pakistani players or cricket for them. Some of the prime examples I have witnessed recently...

1. The constant negative propaganda against Naseem Shah and his age. There is no way he could be 16 according to them. Does it really really matter what his age is? There is a young man with a sublime action and express pace bowling for Pakistan but their is a consistent narrative trying to undermine this gem of a selection for Pakistan.

2. Harris Rauf’s bowling action is illegal according to Indian fans on Indian forums, and now this issue has been cited by a prominent pro Indian fan on this forum as well. For crying out loud, why is it that Indians seem to have sharp cameras in their vision whereas the whole world has not noticed anything suspicious? Just cannot be happy that another fast bowler has broken out from Pakistan and is doing well in Australia.

3. Babar Azam. The less said the better! I had to argue tooth and nail with some deluded Indian fans on this forum who claim Babar would go unsold in the IPL because Indians have plenty of Babar type batsmen in their local player category. The guy is No.1 in T20i for quite some time now but he cannot break into IPL for some, or will break in for an average and not a high caliber contract for others.

4. Test cricket returning to Pakistan. Please go through the recent threads in which Indians seem to have more justification for Bangladesh’s reluctance to tour and the ridiculous claims/ hypothesis provided by delusional Indian fans which seemed to influence the naive Bangladesh cricket fans in their posts. I mean why does it bother them so much?

There will be plenty of reasons more in the future but I just feel that the sportsmanship is long lost in Indian cricket fans when it comes to Pakistan and it is now at the point of disdain. Are we ever going to see a change in this attitude? I see plenty of Pakistani fans claiming Kohli and Tendulkar are their number one favourite players, why do we give so much in terms of sportsmanship whereas we receive none back?
    Last edited by Saj; 4th January 2020 at 04:12.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't understand your point. First point is unanimously agreed by Pak fans, Indian fans and other country fans as well. Even Aussie commies were kinda trolling about that.

Second point first time i see. I wil look out for it

Rest .. i would say 50/50. Some supported as well.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Honestly speaking, I am tired of reading the consistent degradation of Pakistani cricket by Indian cricket fans of other forums and also in PakPassion. Nothing seems to be right about Pakistani players or cricket for them. Some of the prime examples I have witnessed recently...

1. The constant negative propaganda against Naseem Shah and his age. There is no way he could be 16 according to them. Does it really really matter what his age is? There is a young man with a sublime action and express pace bowling for Pakistan but their is a consistent narrative trying to undermine this gem of a selection for Pakistan.

2. Harris Rauf’s bowling action is illegal according to Indian fans on Indian forums, and now this issue has been cited by a prominent pro Indian fan on this forum as well. For crying out loud, why is it that Indians seem to have sharp cameras in their vision whereas the whole world has not noticed anything suspicious? Just cannot be happy that another fast bowler has broken out from Pakistan and is doing well in Australia.

3. Babar Azam. The less said the better! I had to argue tooth and nail with some deluded Indian fans on this forum who claim Babar would go unsold in the IPL because Indians have plenty of Babar type batsmen in their local player category. The guy is No.1 in T20i for quite some time now but he cannot break into IPL for some, or will break in for an average and not a high caliber contract for others.

4. Test cricket returning to Pakistan. Please go through the recent threads in which Indians seem to have more justification for Bangladesh’s reluctance to tour and the ridiculous claims/ hypothesis provided by delusional Indian fans which seemed to influence the naive Bangladesh cricket fans in their posts. I mean why does it bother them so much?

There will be plenty of reasons more in the future but I just feel that the sportsmanship is long lost in Indian cricket fans when it comes to Pakistan and it is now at the point of disdain. Are we ever going to see a change in this attitude? I see plenty of Pakistani fans claiming Kohli and Tendulkar are their number one favourite players, why do we give so much in terms of sportsmanship whereas we receive none back?
    Well said. I think fans like @cricketjoshila have a lot to answer for.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    I don't understand your point. First point is unanimously agreed by Pak fans, Indian fans and other country fans as well. Even Aussie commies were kinda trolling about that.

Second point first time i see. I wil look out for it

Rest .. i would say 50/50. Some supported as well.
    There you go. Itís just become a norm

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Other thing which bothers me even more, in other forums, Indian fan ( a minority but very "vocal" ) use all sort of foul language against Pakistan but no check and balance by any moderator. AT least in this forum moderators are very active and wont let you use any foul language against any country/religion or person, which I greatly appreciate.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There you go. It’s just become a norm
    Not sure what you mean by that.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not sure what you mean by that.
    Itís the attitude. No concern is genuine, no review is genuine. Indian fans are long lost on Pakistani cricket.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know about the rest, but the point you raised on Babar Azam is true to some extent.

Most of the Indian fans on PakPassion have rightly acknowledged him as one of the best batsmen going around at the moment.

However, on other forums, and some social networks such as Instagram for example, you will see a lot of Indian fans laughing at him and using abusive language towards him for no reason.

They will downgrade him by hateful remarks such as "Babar would never find a place in X IPL team" or "Babar is just an ordinary batsman according to our standards", just because he gets mentionned with Kohli's name in some posts shared by ICC's or ESPN Cricinfo's official Instagram pages.

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly speaking, I am tired of reading the consistent degradation of Pakistani cricket by Indian cricket fans and also in PakPassion. Nothing seems to be right about Pakistani players or cricket for them. Some of the prime examples I have witnessed recently...

I always support pakistan. I love pakistan. After india and south africa ofcourse.

1. naseem is talented but still raw. Good potential.

2. rauf is a serious talent for odi and t20. not for test cricket though.

3. babar is a top 2 t20 batsman.
    top 4 odi batsman
    top 6 test batsman

4. don't care about Bangladesh's reluctance to tour.
    Last edited by Saj; 4th January 2020 at 04:14.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It’s the attitude. No concern is genuine, no review is genuine. Indian fans are long lost on Pakistani cricket.
    Most of the things you talk are probably from other forums? You probably went out there seeking validation?

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In defense of Indian fans their entitled to support or be negative towards to Pakistan cricket their our rivals at the end of the day

Same for Pakistan their entitle to support or not support India or its players

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nextover666666 View Post
    In defense of Indian fans their entitled to support or be negative towards to Pakistan cricket their our rivals at the end of the day

Having a view is one thing, being plain right ignorant and purposely in consistent denial is another thing.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    They do feel threatened by Babar, for sure. Nobody knows what his ceiling is.

A skilled hawk conceals its talons.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Most of the things you talk are probably from other forums? You probably went out there seeking validation?
    There are plenty of recent examples on this thread. Refer to the ďWe expect Pakistan to organise an alternative venueĒ thread and the Harris Rauf one in its recent comments.

I can provide a link to the Babar Azam IPL value thread. Why canít you admit that the current Indian vocal fans have no genuine respect for Pakistani cricket?

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They are a mix bag much like fans from other countries.

E.g. Pakistani fans who accuse Ashwin of chucking or the ones who play down SRT/Kohliís achievements.

And letís not go by social media. That brings out the worst of people. Itís frightening tbh

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Of course there would be a few who spend days and nights on anonymous forums defending India and everything Indian - or defending a player or actor or politician. Thatís just plain stupid waste of time. One should much rather focus on their own lives.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ďHis action has a bit of jerk in some deliveries.Ē

This was today. By a prominent Indian fan when Rauf was being raved about by fellow Pakistan fans. What does this say about the current Indian hysteria against Pakistan and in this case against Pakistani cricket?

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree. This is getting frustrating when people do not have any facts and just blindly play down past and present talent from Pakistan. I have genuinely been heart broken when some indian posters have claimed their newbies are more talented then Pakistani legends such as Miandad or Saeed Anwar. I agree that it may have to do with their age where they have seen none of these guys playing but demeaning legends is frankly very unsportsmanlike.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are plenty of recent examples on this thread. Refer to the ďWe expect Pakistan to organise an alternative venueĒ thread and the Harris Rauf one in its recent comments.

I can provide a link to the Babar Azam IPL value thread. Why canít you admit that the current Indian vocal fans have no genuine respect for Pakistani cricket?
    The alternative venue thread has more Indians posters coming up with rubbish reasons then our Bangladeshi mates. Frankly guys visit Pakistan and see the hospitality yourself and stop relying on the bloody local media

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having a view is one thing, being plain right ignorant and purposely in consistent denial is another thing.
    I understand what you mean but don't let it bother you and I know which poster your referring to he is always like that don't stress it

Love and support your team brother That's all that matters

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nextover666666 View Post

Blind negativity is not right. It is alright to be biased. I think that is what OP is referring to and I am glad that someone brought this up. PP used to recently have been polluted with this where I have now seen even senior PP posters getting frustrated by some rubbish comments.

Debut
    Jan 2019
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very immature thread, no offence to the OP, he was probably hurt or got carried away reading some of the comments here.

There are millions of internet users in India, so when you make sweeping statements like "Indian fans are like that", "They no love us" etc. even your genuine and well made points start to lose credibility.

Why does it even matter to you what we think? How does it effect your team? Do you seek some kind of validation? This is an internet forum for crying out loud where 99% folks, including me, hide behind childish usernames. Posters here are not the spokespersons of their respective countries, they don't represent their countries, they represent themselves, their personal opinions and outlook.

I can only speak for myself and below is my response to the points you raised.

1. As long as people are making proud statements, albeit falsified, like youngest to achieve this, youngest to do that etc. there will always be people who will point out the fallacy in that irrespective of how you feel about that. I am yet to see a single Indian poster here who doubt his talent.

2. Never seen him bowl, so can't comment. But people has the right to voice their opinion about him. There are tons of threads here where many of your countrymen whining about Bumrah or Ashwin's action you don't see us complaing about that.

3. Babar is an excellent batsman but he is not the best bat be it all format or any particular one. I have serious doubts over his match winning ability as well. You can't seriously expect everyone to just blindly board the hype train and start cheerleading.

4. I gotta be honest, I don't feel strongly about that, not that it matters though anyways. I would expect good contest if the tests indeed happen after so much hoopla and if not, I honestly don't think world cricket and fans will suffer a major loss if a BD v Pak series gets canceled.

Lastly, a friendly advice if I may, stop taking internet seriously. Difference of opinion forms the core of any discussion board, ignore the ones you don't like and move on. Otherwise you are totally free to create threads like this though if that makes you feel any better.
    Last edited by Hyperion66; 4th January 2020 at 06:00.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i am genuinely nonsupporting of indian cricket, most pak fans ive met love nothing more after watching pak win than to watch india lose.

the opposite of love aint hate, its ambivalence, indian and pak supporters are meant to revel in each others misery, it what makes the rivalry so good.

only thing i dont understand is why any indian posters would wanna join a specifically pak cricket forum. i would never have any interest in joining an indian forum.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion66 View Post
    Very immature thread, no offence to the OP, he was probably hurt or got carried away reading some of the comments here.

There are millions of internet users in India, so when you make sweeping statements like "Indian fans are like that", "They no love us" etc. even your genuine and well made points start to lose credibility.

Why does it even matter to you what we think? How does it effect your team? Do you seek some kind of validation? This is an internet forum for crying out loud where 99% folks, including me, hide behind childish usernames. Posters here are not the spokespersons of their respective countries, they don't represent their countries, they represent themselves, their personal opinions and outlook.

I can only speak for myself and below is my response to the points you raised.

1. As long as people are making proud statements, albeit falsified, like youngest to achieve this, youngest to do that etc. there will always be people who will point out the fallacy in that irrespective of how you feel about that. I am yet to see a single Indian poster here who doubt his talent.

2. Never seen him bowl, so can't comment. But people has the right to voice their opinion about him. There are tons of threads here where many of your countrymen whining about Bumrah or Ashwin's action you don't see us complaing about that.

3. Babar is an excellent batsman but he is not the best bat be it all format or any particular one. I have serious doubts over his match winning ability as well. You can't seriously expect everyone to just blindly board the hype train and start cheerleading.

4. I gotta be honest, I don't feel strongly about that, not that it matters though anyways. I would expect good contest if the tests indeed happen after so much hoopla and if not, I honestly don't think world cricket and fans will suffer a major loss if a BD v Pak series gets canceled.

Lastly, a friendly advice if I may, stop taking internet seriously. Difference of opinion forms the core of any discussion board, ignore the ones you don't like and move on. Otherwise you are totally free to create threads like this though if that makes you feel any better.
    I am not seeking validation. But what I am tired of seeing is blind negativity and complete disapproval, this isn’t the sentiment 100% resonated by nearly all Pakistani fans. It’s getting to the point where I have felt that the disdain is at bowling point, and it will probably only ease away considering Pakistan have reaffirmed its ability to host cricket at home. But at the moment it’s not sinking in with plenty of Indian fans.

A poster made a very valid point here that the moderators of those forums do not censor any of the vile and filth spewed by those anonymous posters. There are some posters calling Rauf an Isis guy because of his slit throat celebration. Also referring to Hassan’s bomb explosion comments about his celebration, consistently painting Pakistanis as A) uneducated and B) as always moving towards terrorist thoughts. If a poster like he who must not be named and the Pakistani critic were posting on those forums In a pro Pakistan tone and anti India tone, they wouldn’t last longer than 10 posts and they would be given a lifetime ban by the Indian moderators. Yet our moderators have always been gracious in allowing freedom of expression to the point that it isn’t offensive or highly disrespectful. But now I have come to the point that this negativity has to either stop or has to be completely erased because I just don’t see co’operation or a change of heart in Indians towards Pakistanis. My point is very clear and it’s only immature to you because you may consider yourself as unbiased, so I don’t need your noble preaching. Those who know what I am talking about know this is correct.
    Last edited by MenInG; 4th January 2020 at 11:04.

Debut
    Jan 2019
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moghul View Post
    Other thing which bothers me even more, in other forums, Indian fan ( a minority but very "vocal" ) use all sort of foul language against Pakistan but no check and balance by any moderator. AT least in this forum moderators are very active and wont let you use any foul language against any country/religion or person, which I greatly appreciate.
    Kind of unfair to accuse only Indian fans when both sides abuse each other equally in other platforms.

Anyone using any kind of derogatory language should be banned right away. Not all forums are well moderated like this one.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Putting every one of us fans in the same basket is uncalled for. We have our fairshare of these type of pakistani fans in our forum aswell who thinks Babar > Kholi. Being butt hurt from a couple of us fans is one thing, painting all of us with the same brush, not really the way to go. Afridi is till one of my favorite cricketer of all time, I followed alot of Pak cricket solely because of him (regardless of if he is an idiot on/off field).

Let's break it down with all the points that you have posted:
    1. Few voiced their opinion and you opened a thread with bullet 1 being that issue. Why? you take the internet that seriously? Why does it matter what others says about your house. Do you care about everyone's opinion? You turn each stones to make a point, regardless of it being true/false? Someone expressed that his age doesn't coorelate with his looks, let that be their opinion.

2.Same as the first. Why do you need to go to another forum and come back here, talk about how it does not allign with your POV. Have you seen Bumra bowl? I think his action is dodgy, Indian forums thinks otherwise, but here people will more often than not will agree with me. That does not mean I will come here and to validate my POV just because someone on the other forum disagrees with me.

3. Babar will not get a IPL contract, regardless of what you think or what anyone else thinks. There is no point of arguing that to begin with. There are currently no PAK players in IPL. What is the point of bringing that statement up?

4. I have seen plenty of your post, along with plenty of pak posters here who consistently takes a crap on BD for no apprent reason. We take our fair share of dig at them, not to the extent people here does. It's embarassing to be honest. Just take a look at how you portray them as - "naive Bangladesh cricket fans"

Debut
    Jan 2019
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not seeking validation. But what I am tired of seeing is blind negativity and complete disapproval, this isn’t the sentiment 100% resonated by nearly all Pakistani fans. It’s getting to the point where I have felt that the disdain is at bowling point, and it will probably only ease away considering Pakistan have reaffirmed its ability to host cricket at home. But at the moment it’s not sinking in with plenty of Indian fans, especially the ones who go unfiltered in the direct rival forums to PP.

A poster made a very valid point here that the moderators of those forums do not censor any of the vile and filth spewed by those anonymous posters. There are some posters calling Rauf an Isis guy because of his slit throat celebration. Also referring to Hassan’s bomb explosion comments about his celebration, consistently painting Pakistanis as A) uneducated and B) as always moving towards terrorist thoughts. If a poster like he who must not be named and the Pakistani critic were posting on those forums In a pro Pakistan tone and anti India tone, they wouldn’t last longer than 10 posts and they would be given a lifetime ban by the Indian moderators. Yet our moderators have always been gracious in allowing freedom of expression to the point that it isn’t offensive or highly disrespectful. But now I have come to the point that this negativity has to either stop or has to be completely erased because I just don’t see co’operation or a change of heart in Indians towards Pakistanis. My point is very clear and it’s only immature to you because you may consider yourself as unbiased, so I don’t need your noble preaching. Those who know what I am talking about know this is correct.
    Bhai you genuinely need to stop taking internet seriously. It takes two to tango, not like only one side abuses and the other spreading love lol. poorly moderated platforms will always be cesspool, that is internet for you.

Also please stop making sweeping statements, I too can say I have seen many Pakistanis mocking Sachin while I have never seen anything but respect for Wasim Akram among Indians, which is true btw.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    At least on this website, no, but obviously there are a few exceptions.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Come on guys many take Junaids thread sportively. Using things like "weak era" to put down India's sustained no.1 ranking. My only problem is turning match threads into comparison threads. Otherwise i am okay. You can ignore the threads you don't like.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Rana

You will not find the love you are searching in us. We have small hearts.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OP, why do you care what they think?

Debut
    May 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is just the tip of the iceberg. You will see many Indians implying or outright saying that BD is the new NZ or similar, and Pakistan is the new Zimbabwe or similar. The hatred some of them have is off the charts. I fear they may have a literal heart attack if one of the SENA teams tour Pakistan.

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am an Indian so I think I can answer this . Been following pakpassion from long time I think every players gets trolled here. Kohli being called as "kholi". Trolling rohit's fitness and Bumrah's action and even dhoni's career. Every player irrespective of how good they are gets trolled here, unless any user abuse a player I don't see anything wrong there. They are many stupid people out there with some agendas we just have to ignore them. And yeah, Babar Azam is a real talent. I hope he gets enough support from his team .

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It is not too bad on PP. Worse on FB. But what are you going to do? It is the world that we live in.

I think generally in the current climate there is a lot of bile coming from the Indian media about Pakistan and a lot of strong anti-Pakistan sentiment in India. I think there is not as much blind hatred of India in Pakistan, imo...

But on PP there are only a few Indian posters who are condescending. I can’t remember but I think @Hitman is an example of an Indian who always supports Pak cricket and I think there are others like him. Difficult times for our countries atm, so hopefully we can negotiate it with a shared love of cricket

On the specific issues you raise, only support for canceling the Bangla tour and attempts to isolate Pakistan irritate me.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes they are. India does not want a strong Pak national side over taking them as was the case in the 1990's.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FreePalestine View Post
    It is not too bad on PP. Worse on FB. But what are you going to do? It is the world that we live in.

I think generally in the current climate there is a lot of bile coming from the Indian media about Pakistan and a lot of strong anti-Pakistan sentiment in India. I think there is not as much blind hatred of India in Pakistan, imo...

But on PP there are only a few Indian posters who are condescending. I can’t remember but I think @Hitman is an example of an Indian who always supports Pak cricket and I think there are others like him. Difficult times for our countries atm, so hopefully we can negotiate it with a shared love of cricket

On the specific issues you raise, only support for canceling the Bangla tour and attempts to isolate Pakistan irritate me.
    Apologies, in this post I meant @freelance_cricketer, not @Hitman.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    729 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I don't think it's a case of being threatened by the talent Pakistan possesses. For what it's worth I rate Shaheen, Babar, Rizwan highly. But I'm not sure why you expect Indian fans to be generous. As for the loss of sportsmanship or whatever it is you are claiming , yeah, well, that goes both ways. You have utterly ridiculous threads on PP that compare Indian greats to bog average Pakistani cricketers who might not make our domestic teams. Also accusations, out of bitterness , of the likes of Ashwin being chuckers. That one poster you called out has actually been much fairer to Pakistani cricket, regardless of his political views, than some posters here have been to Indian cricket.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As an Indian fan , the best matches I have seen are India pak and a strong pak team is necessary
    Most support pak cricket - few points I dispute

Babar is a fine batsman but not at kohli level . But a very good player

Naseem age is immaterial - he is v v good

Harris Rauf is ok .

Test cricket coming back - itís good but itís risky and I fear going to any place where violence can occur - Delhi is my no go area for example just like some parts of pak ( I would love to visit Islamabad looks beautiful )

Finally - I see the biggest issue is pak fans not accepting the fact that the current indian team has the best bowling attack any asian team ever assembled . Itís proven by stats and by performance . Think pak fans need to be mindful of facts .

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Why would our biggest rivals in this support us lol.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    Indians fans were able to predict Babarís capability before Pak ones though, in this forum many Pak fans were asking him to be dropped lol..

In all honesty Babar doesnít bother me as much Naseem , its more envy than being threatened by SSA Naseem combo .. no idea abt Rauf other than Undertaker slit throat.. but lets see only time will tell how it pans out.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6793 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Are Pakistani fans supportive of India?

Have you not seen a litany of embarrassing excuses to downplay their rise as a powerhouse in cricket?

It is a two way street. Not sure why Indians have to go out of their way to support Pakistan.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We support teams that play quality cricket and that's the reason why the Pak team of 2000s got great support in India. I, personally used to cheer for Pakistan when they were not playing us and used to be big fan of Akhtar, Afridi, Inzi, Razzaq etc.

I'm sorry but the current Pak team doesn't really commend that much neutral support. Except Babar and Shaheen, no one is worth getting excited for. And even these two can't match the aura that Inzi and Shoaib had in those days.

It's wrong to assume that Indians won't be happy with anything good coming out of Pak. Indian fans to this day hold Wasim , Waqar, Inzi , Akhtar , Saqlain etc in high regards and have great respect for them.

Naseem gets criticized because he'll inevitably break all age related bowling records looking at his potential , which is unfair to the previous record holder whose age was genuine. Can't comment on Haris as I never saw him bowl. Regarding Babar, the fuss about him being the "best T20 batsman" automatically attracts various reactions for obvious reasons. Add to that the constant comparisons to more established batsmen who've achieved much more than him and downplaying them is not helping either.

Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    San Ramon
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Yes they are. India does not want a strong Pak national side over taking them as was the case in the 1990's.
    And you expect India to WANT Pak national side to overtake India???

India fans identified and appreciated Babar at the time many Pak fans were looking were Shahid Afridi Boom Boom kind of batters and were totally unimpressed with Babar.

India always were fans of Wasim, Shoaib, Imran, Waqar. They are not very appreciative to the current crop because there are not many who are really good. There are a couple of teen bowlers who are probably better than the previous crop but have not proven anything except in one match against a poor travelling team. Prior to that they lost T20s at home against SL and took a sum total of 3 wickets in the last test against Australia.

Itís time Pakistan starts beating India in world cups, SENA teams in or out of Asia. Otherwise; Pakistan has not really given enough reasons for Indian fans to appreciate them.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsan17 View Post
    This is just the tip of the iceberg. You will see many Indians implying or outright saying that BD is the new NZ or similar, and Pakistan is the new Zimbabwe or similar. The hatred some of them have is off the charts. I fear they may have a literal heart attack if one of the SENA teams tour Pakistan.
    Ridiculous statement. None of the Indians ever stated that. If they did, it's trolling and you took it literally which is quite petty. Also, let's see if BD first tours you guys then dream big about SENA. Lots of unnecessary Huff's and puffs but action wise, zero

Debut
    Aug 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “His action has a bit of jerk in some deliveries.”

This was today. By a prominent Indian fan when Rauf was being raved about by fellow Pakistan fans. What does this say about the current Indian hysteria against Pakistan and in this case against Pakistani cricket?
    Bumrah has certain deliveries where his action has specially elbow jerks

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1813 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    1. Almost everyone here agreed that he is not 16. Similarly everyone agrees that he is a serious talent. I have been posting here regarding looking forward to seem him play.

2. The statement the OP made regarding Rauf having a jerk, well i mentioned one particular delivery that he bowled. And i stand by it. I may be wrong but i gave my opinion.

4. Babbar will not be picked in IPL because as many fans said he will have to replace a foreign star to get into the line up and there are many top class foreigners in the IPL who he has to compete with. The OP has to watch the IPL teams and see who are the permanent foreign fixtures in each team and how can Babbar replace them.

Indian fans afaik have largely supported individual players like Imran Wasim Waqar saqlain etc for long. Tommorow if a player of that calibre emerges from Pakistan he will too get support of Indians. But after couple of days if players start taking digs at India, then why will the Indians support him?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1813 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Destroyer View Post
    If you had said Naseem Shah it would still make sense, but Babbar? Really?

India has a history of producing ATG level batsmen.

Since 1970s, there isnt a decade where the discussion of the best batsman of that decade will not include an Indian.

Even today the best batsman of the era plays for the Indian team. And he is some distance ahead of Babbar in batsmanship.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2049 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    I know plenty of Indian fans who know cricket, are genuine in their love for the game and have in the past and will always appreciate Pakistani cricketers. However there are some who rather pathetically will not appreciate Pakistani cricketers just because they are Pakistani. You will see them try to turn any positive into a negative. If a bowler bowls well, they will look for that one bad ball or suggest he chucks. If a youngster comes through, they will focus on his age. If a batsman does well, they will compare him to others and try to put them down.

It's like they cannot say anything good about Pakistan.

I honestly feel sorry for these individuals.
    Last edited by Saj; 4th January 2020 at 15:12.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Indian Fans are just basking in the glory about the IPL riches and billions of dollars floating in Indian Cricket at the moment similar to how American Citizens blindly support their government in whatever they do

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    That said I can't disagree with their views on Babar. Babar simply hasn't won enough games for Pakistan. Kohli wins plenty of games for India. That is the difference. Babar has to take responsibility and take the team over the finishing line on a consistent basis, only then will he become an advertiser, sponsors and fans darling.

Even pujarra was going unpicked in the IPL therefore cannot disagree that Babar may go unsold as well

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Rankings don't lie Pakistan right now is at the bottom of the tier while India is number one. This fact has been established after playing loads of games.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is a pointless discussion which many posters from both sides indulge in regarding Babar Azam's IPL worth.

Firstly, in current political scenario it is moot since neither PCB will give an NOC not will BCCI allow him to participate.

Secondly, auction prices are a function of team dynamics and demand supply. Purely indulging in a thought experiment it is possible that in a normal small auction where all teams are more or less settled and looking for additional/backup options to round out their squads, Babar may be unsold ala a Joe Root/Martin Guptill have been in the past.
    Alternatively, in an auction where 1-2 teams are looking to do a hard reset on core squad composition, he could become target of a bidding war and break the bank as teams view him as a building block to build a batting order around.

Reality is either of above opposite spectrum scenarios may occur or may fall somewhere in middle but it becomes a convenient stick to use for posters with agenda of point scoring.

This silly idea of matchwinner has been propagated immemorial by hyper national Pak fans to try and castigate Tendulkar in his peak and now coin has turned with hyper national Ind fans using it for Babar.

End of the day career records and player's class will speak louder than any of these arguments

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone has their own opinion and to be fair eveyones opinion should be respected for a healthy discussion

Also we can't expect a rival team to be overly supportive of us especially if relations have never been good between the two countries

But I can assure you there are some Indians who have actually gone out of their way to register on this forum just to highlight everything negative that's related to Pakistan and down play Pakistan at every given opportunity,

The points OP raised are just minor issues but I strongly believe some Indians are out their to paint a bad image of Pakistan to neutrals and making them think Pakistan is a big monster hiding in a cupboard it will come out and eat you, please stay away
    Last edited by MenInG; 4th January 2020 at 16:23.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think Indian posters on here are pretty good, in fact I struggle to think of one that is disrespectful. If anything I see more the other way, posters diminishing India's achievement/players because their Indian. For example Tendulkar. Though even then Pakistani posters here are rarely abusive to India even if there's a slight bias.

If you head over to india cricket fans forum especially, and even parts of youtube, facebook, it's a different story. Really abusive stuff said by some Indians about Pakistanis.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2049 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    An opportune moment to mention the great workd done by the mods on PakPassion in keeping discussions fair and free of abuse, slander etc.

Debut
    Nov 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are.Plain and Simple
    Visit any forum , They cant wait for Pakistan to burn to ashes. the Hate with which these weird Creatured live with is truly incredible .

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    1. Almost everyone here agreed that he is not 16. Similarly everyone agrees that he is a serious talent. I have been posting here regarding looking forward to seem him play.

2. The statement the OP made regarding Rauf having a jerk, well i mentioned one particular delivery that he bowled. And i stand by it. I may be wrong but i gave my opinion.

4. Babbar will not be picked in IPL because as many fans said he will have to replace a foreign star to get into the line up and there are many top class foreigners in the IPL who he has to compete with. The OP has to watch the IPL teams and see who are the permanent foreign fixtures in each team and how can Babbar replace them.

Indian fans afaik have largely supported individual players like Imran Wasim Waqar saqlain etc for long. Tommorow if a player of that calibre emerges from Pakistan he will too get support of Indians. But after couple of days if players start taking digs at India, then why will the Indians support him?
    You are such a negative plague on this forum. What are you even doing on Pakpassion?

Why the would you focus on Rauf 1 delivery that according to you has jerk, that you are not even sure of? Imagine accusing someone of chucking when you are not even sure in your case? That too when your sample size is as big as ONE ball? Can you understand that people might think you are negative just for the sake of it when all you can take from the Rauf story is some jerk in one of his balls?

Babar is one of the best batsman going around in all 3 form of the game. Af course he would get picked. Alone the marketing and viewership is reason enough. And don't act as if a lot of garbage does not get picked in IPL. What has Maxwell done in ipl? He had one good season with King 11. What has Moeen Ali done? What did Lynn do? Is Babar worse then Du Plessis? What has Steve Smith done? Babar is way better. Especially considering IPL is in subcontinent where Babar has a massive advantage over all the so called big names.

So stop making fool of yourself and join some Indian cricket forum if all you are interested is being negative against Pakistan. It is Pakpassion afterall. Have some decency.

Ex Shahid Afridi fan.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Babar Azam has improved and performed consistently past two years. He proved he belongs to the elite batsman category. I had my doubt, but I now recognize him as one of the best batsman in the world atm.

Ex Shahid Afridi fan.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Are Pakistani fans supportive of India?

Have you not seen a litany of embarrassing excuses to downplay their rise as a powerhouse in cricket?

It is a two way street. Not sure why Indians have to go out of their way to support Pakistan.
    No one is asking for support, but it needs to be made clear that Indian hysteria against Pakistani cricket is as bad as the Indian media's war hysteria when it comes to issues in Kashmir. Being unsupportive due to a sporting rivalry is fine, at the end of the day you acknowledge that your opponent has some gun players who were better than your players. Being in complete denial of the existence of your opponent is something else. This is what I am alluding to.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    An opportune moment to mention the great workd done by the mods on PakPassion in keeping discussions fair and free of abuse, slander etc.
    100% and this must be praised. Im not sure if I am allowed to name the forum but just imagine how isolating it must feel to be in a forum where the Mods have no issues in using words such as Porkies, Poorkies etc.

In response, the Pakistani equivalent to @Mamoon and @cricketjoshila will not last more than 5 posts before they receive a life ban in which their IP address is completely blacklisted

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Congratulations, you have jus reaffirmed the need for this thread.

Why don't you also share your expert analysis on why Bangladesh has no need to tour Pakistan considering the FTP program?

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quite surprised to see this thread. Most Indian posters, like me, who are on this forum are here because we genuinely like Pakistan cricket to do well. I was perhaps the first one 3 years back to post that Babar Azam will end up as becoming the greatest Pakistani batsman ever. The only reason I am on this forum is bcoz it allows moderates like me to voice their opinion. I hate the hype around asian cricketers esp Indians like Kohli or Pakistanis like Ameer, which exists in media all the time. Most cricket forums are for extremists, I prefer to be a moderate cricket fan and hence like this forum.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will say it as softly as possible.

STOP BEING A SNOWFLAKE.

why do you need validation from others?

Why do you care what others think?

If Pakistan was THAT GOOD, no Indians can tarnish the image. If you believe Indians are THAT POWERFUL, then you have your insecurities doing the talking.

No one has destroyed the image of Pakistan more than your own players, your own board which has made the whole system a laughing stock. Others board too have their issues but those seem to be so miniscule in from of drama that comes from Pakistan that they are swept aside.

Respect is earned. NOT GIVEN.

And as of now, Pakistan has done minimal to gain the position that it has lost for decade.

Build your own strength, build your own reputation. Then you won't need an indian to give validation.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sentiment works both ways.

India's loss in World Cup semi finals was pretty widely celebrated in Pakistan from what I recall.

As it should be. It is a rivalry.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    I will say it as softly as possible.

STOP BEING A SNOWFLAKE.

why do you need validation from others?

Why do you care what others think?

If Pakistan was THAT GOOD, no Indians can tarnish the image. If you believe Indians are THAT POWERFUL, then you have your insecurities doing the talking.

No one has destroyed the image of Pakistan more than your own players, your own board which has made the whole system a laughing stock. Others board too have their issues but those seem to be so miniscule in from of drama that comes from Pakistan that they are swept aside.

Respect is earned. NOT GIVEN.

And as of now, Pakistan has done minimal to gain the position that it has lost for decade.

Build your own strength, build your own reputation. Then you won't need an indian to give validation.

Like, is this canon now?

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quotes from another forum in relation to Rauf's celebration:

"Barbaric celebrations from barbaric country...

Just shows ...how the kids are raised in some parts of the world
    "

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2049 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Back in the day, India v Pak matches were a regular feature and fans seemed to accept wins and losses gracefully most of the time.

Nowadays the hype with each rare match is so much that fans particularly younger ones on both sides seem to go nuts.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To clarify point 1 about Naseem's age. This should not be viewed specific to this one case but the generally Indians seem to be at the forefront to prove Pakistan are the masters of age fudging just as they are the masters of match fixing and anything else that can be wrong in cricket.

They seem to push the narrative that Pakistanis are the complete package when it comes to deceit and being unfair, whereas the Indians should be proud because these are not traits associated with them.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Rana, you need to chill man. Most of us here don't give two hoots about what Indian fans think, but we won't let an opportunity to bulldoze them when they are being the usual shodaybaaz. It's just good-natured banter most of the time. You got to learn to ignore the really toxic ones.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1813 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelandofthebravepeople View Post
    You are such a negative plague on this forum. What are you even doing on Pakpassion?

Why the would you focus on Rauf 1 delivery that according to you has jerk, that you are not even sure of? Imagine accusing someone of chucking when you are not even sure in your case? That too when your sample size is as big as ONE ball? Can you understand that people might think you are negative just for the sake of it when all you can take from the Rauf story is some jerk in one of his balls?

Babar is one of the best batsman going around in all 3 form of the game. Af course he would get picked. Alone the marketing and viewership is reason enough. And don't act as if a lot of garbage does not get picked in IPL. What has Maxwell done in ipl? He had one good season with King 11. What has Moeen Ali done? What did Lynn do? Is Babar worse then Du Plessis? What has Steve Smith done? Babar is way better. Especially considering IPL is in subcontinent where Babar has a massive advantage over all the so called big names.

So stop making fool of yourself and join some Indian cricket forum if all you are interested is being negative against Pakistan. It is Pakpassion afterall. Have some decency.
    1. I made an observation. People here call Bumrah a chucker. Indian fans dont whine about that. If Bumrah is a chucker umpires will call him.

2. The moment you compare Babbar with Steve Smith, the argument doesn't deserve an answer. Babbar Azam doesn't play IPL, and in all likelihood will not play in foreseeable future.

3. I read more negative comments about India on this forum in a day, than all indians on this forum can post in a month. I dont whine. I counter to some, some i ignore. Seems some of you only want an echo chamber.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1813 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    100% and this must be praised. Im not sure if I am allowed to name the forum but just imagine how isolating it must feel to be in a forum where the Mods have no issues in using words such as Porkies, Poorkies etc.

In response, the Pakistani equivalent to @Mamoon and @cricketjoshila will not last more than 5 posts before they receive a life ban in which their IP address is completely blacklisted
    I wouldn't last 5 posts on PP if i started abusing country or religion.

In my entire time here, i have never abused religion and country.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    100 percent
    That's the beauty of this forum

Debut
    Jan 2019
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quotes from another forum in relation to Rauf's celebration:

"Barbaric celebrations from barbaric country...

Just shows ...how the kids are raised in some parts of the world
    "
    That is the stupidest, most moronic argument I have ever heard here. So one post in a random forum is enough for you to conclude that kids aren't raised right in our part of the world?

Sorry to say but you are being the vile hatemonger here, don't play victim.

What happens in poor and unmoderated forums goes both ways, Pakistanis there are as hateful as their Indian counterparts if not more.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bigger question is why are there so many Indians on PakPassion?
    Last edited by MenInG; 4th January 2020 at 19:05.

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by emranabbas View Post
    100 percent
    That's the beauty of this forum
    absolutely mods here are the best I have seen. Best crickrt forum by far. better than cricket web forum. Although there is a bit more discussion there about world cricket compared to Pakpassion.

in saying that, the format, moderators, posters, design and accessibility of PP is far superior.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't last 5 posts on PP if i started abusing country or religion.

In my entire time here, i have never abused religion and country.
    I have not criticised you for being a racist or abusive towards religion. My criticism is more in terms of the hardline stance you and Mamoon take in support of Indian cricket. Similar posters who promote a Pakistani agenda would not last long in Indian forums

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion66 View Post
    That is the stupidest, most moronic argument I have ever heard here. So one post in a random forum is enough for you to conclude that kids aren't raised right in our part of the world?

Sorry to say but you are being the vile hatemonger here, don't play victim.

What happens in poor and unmoderated forums goes both ways, Pakistanis there are as hateful as their Indian counterparts if not more.
    So now I am being moronic? I did not write this. I dont think I would be allowed to curse a country because one of its citizens did a controversial celebration out of innocence.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now I am being moronic? I did not write this. I dont think I would be allowed to curse a country because one of its citizens did a controversial celebration out of innocence.
    Using one comment from a random forum to judge all posters is indeed moronic.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidilicious View Post
    Using one comment from a random forum to judge all posters is indeed moronic.
    Why has the comment been allowed to stand? And why has none of these so called fair posters not opposed such nonsense? Its ok they can keep what they want and people can respond to it how they like. Just shows a bitter reality of the situation I am afraid.

Debut
    Feb 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol very whiny thread. We are rivals so what do you expect ? Just get over it. The amount of diss directed towards Indian cricket here is on the same level and we just move on. Naseem is a good potential , no doubt. But if you continue calling him a 16 year old then that will only move the conversation away from his bowling.