The overrated and hyped Rishabh Pant - Page 22


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,760 of 1958
  1. #1681
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    1,446
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Lol indian fans justifying avg of 30s being good

    Avg of 30s have always been deemed bad whether you at home or away. Your home avg needs to be above 50 while away being above 40....

    The lengths they will go defend this ipl hitter...
    What you say applies when we talk about all time greats or greats. Indians aren't saying he is the best batsman in the world today. They are saying he is the best wicket keeper batsman in the world today and it is true. His clutch innings in SENA countries stamps his authority.

  2. #1682
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    311
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gabba was exactly a year ago, the series he had would give anyone a very long rope but nevertheless, since that match heís managed the following:

    Home series v England (4 test): 91, 58* and 101

    WTC final v NZ: a collective failure for the team, managed 41 in the second innings in a match where the entire batting lineup pretty much failed

    Away series v England (4 tests): a relatively poor series where again there were collective failures. managed 25, 37, 22 and 50 across the series (with the latter three scores coming in Indiaís two wins in the second and fourth tests)

    Current series v South Africa: 34 in the first test win, and 27 and 100* in the current match

    Heís largely played in difficult conditions, and not alone in having shortcomings in certain conditions. Nevertheless he has played vital hands in some big wins for a country that has always had a black mark of not winning enough away at the same time.

    All this in a 25 test career thus far. Compare this with the complete abdication of responsibility by Pujara and Rahane for a very long time now.

    It is pretty clear that some people are having a hard time climbing down from their hasty assessments at the start of his career, but really the continuous hijacking of this thread at every failure of his is getting tiresome now.

  3. #1683
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    9,584
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    The same player had 95 in Australia and hundred in NZ too.
    Sorry my bad that was Fawad but I think Rizwan did well too.

  4. #1684
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    9,584
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Pant has 100s in Australia England and SA.

    Match and series winning 90 at Gabba.

    There is no comparison between Pant and Rizwan in tests. Pant is far ahead.
    It was not about comparison , it was his post about Rizwan being bits and pieces player which I believe is criminal to say.

  5. #1685
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    4,229
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobashir View Post
    An average of 35-40 will be good for him. Indians should hope he isn't an as big failure as Buttler is in Tests. Problem is, so far he is not firing at all in LOI's.
    Why are you always wrong?

  6. #1686
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    5,755
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchcut View Post
    Gabba was exactly a year ago, the series he had would give anyone a very long rope but nevertheless, since that match he’s managed the following:

    Home series v England (4 test): 91, 58* and 101

    WTC final v NZ: a collective failure for the team, managed 41 in the second innings in a match where the entire batting lineup pretty much failed

    Away series v England (4 tests): a relatively poor series where again there were collective failures. managed 25, 37, 22 and 50 across the series (with the latter three scores coming in India’s two wins in the second and fourth tests)

    Current series v South Africa: 34 in the first test win, and 27 and 100* in the current match

    He’s largely played in difficult conditions, and not alone in having shortcomings in certain conditions. Nevertheless he has played vital hands in some big wins for a country that has always had a black mark of not winning enough away at the same time.

    All this in a 25 test career thus far. Compare this with the complete abdication of responsibility by Pujara and Rahane for a very long time now.

    It is pretty clear that some people are having a hard time climbing down from their hasty assessments at the start of his career, but really the continuous hijacking of this thread at every failure of his is getting tiresome now.
    This is an excellent post summarizing why Pant is being rated so highly.

    @ Major - The post above describes the impact of Pant and why he is rated higher than Rizwan despite a lower average. The 100 from yesterday might not lead to a win for India, but you can see the clutch Innings Pant has played over the last couple of years in all conditions.

    Now, Rizwan is obviously the better player in T20. I dont rate Pant in LOI yet either. However, his performance in Test cricket in the last year and a bit has clearly made him the bet WK Batsman in the world. Chasing a target at Brisbane, getting his team out of trouble in India on multiple occasion, some solid contribution (though a comparatively poor performance) in England, and finally what would have been a match winning innings had his fellow batsman held out, yesterday.

  7. #1687
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    4,229
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Just Imagine what he would be like at his peak !!!!
    He is just 24.

  8. #1688
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,241
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeteshssaxena View Post
    Just Imagine what he would be like at his peak !!!!
    He is just 24.
    Overhyping at its best Don't complain if we criticise him then.


    Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

  9. #1689
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    43,638
    Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looks like this valiant effort could ultimately come in a losing cause. But a top innings nevertheless.

  10. #1690
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,241
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Looks like this valiant effort could ultimately come in a losing cause. But a top innings nevertheless.
    His century against England was also in a losing cause.
    Last edited by MenInG; 14th January 2022 at 16:57.

  11. #1691
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    19,308
    Mentioned
    1339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    so his 100 came in a losing cause just like tendu


    The first and only PM of Pakistan to lose the peoples confidence = Imran Khan

  12. #1692
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    33,651
    Mentioned
    1175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by transparent opacity View Post
    51* at Lunch, playing a match winning innings here.
    Not quite. Maybe if he had got more batting support.

  13. #1693
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    33,651
    Mentioned
    1175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    His century against England was also in a losing cause.
    Maybe the oppo should feed him bowling pies.

  14. #1694
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    17,249
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Pant has 100s in Australia England and SA.

    Match and series winning 90 at Gabba.

    There is no comparison between Pant and Rizwan in tests. Pant is far ahead.
    No chance With pant there is no consistencty at all
    He ll probably make a dozen low scores after this

    Even afridi use to come off after a dozen innings

  15. #1695
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    38,407
    Mentioned
    1941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    No chance With pant there is no consistencty at all
    He ll probably make a dozen low scores after this

    Even afridi use to come off after a dozen innings
    As a wicketkeeper he avgs nearly 40 despite playing 20 of his 28 tests outside India. Thats a good avg for a WK batsman, esp a 24 year old.

    At 24 he has more test centuries in SENA than any asian wkt keeper. And these are test centuries not Micky mouse T20 games.

  16. #1696
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    7,960
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A century by Pant in a losing cause. (SRT must know how he feels).

    Gilly scored centuries in wins.

  17. #1697
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    13,656
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Pant has century in England. And another one on a rank turner in India.
    And stil averages 24ish.

  18. #1698
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    13,656
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    As a wicketkeeper he avgs nearly 40 despite playing 20 of his 28 tests outside India. Thats a good avg for a WK batsman, esp a 24 year old.

    At 24 he has more test centuries in SENA than any asian wkt keeper. And these are test centuries not Micky mouse T20 games.
    How many tests has Rizwan played at home?

  19. #1699
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    3,472
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamaan View Post
    How many tests has Rizwan played at home?
    Rizwan has played 9 of his 19 matches at home or in BD/Zimbabwe. Although he has been really good in whatever matches he has played away, he is almost 30 while Pant is just 24 right now.

    Pakistan probably erred in persisting with Sarfaraz and not giving him chances earlier.

  20. #1700
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    18,217
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    A century by Pant in a losing cause. (SRT must know how he feels).

    Gilly scored centuries in wins.
    In regards to SRT:

    Yeah pretty easy for Gilly when he had Mcgrath, Warne, Lee and Gillespie in your side compared to Srinath, Prasad and kumble.... I know Gilly would have felt privileged..


    "You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

  21. #1701
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Paris
    Runs
    9,063
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeteshssaxena View Post
    Why are you always wrong?
    Where was I wrong?
    I think Pant is successful so far in tests.

  22. #1702
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    13,656
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhilash93 View Post
    Rizwan has played 9 of his 19 matches at home or in BD/Zimbabwe. Although he has been really good in whatever matches he has played away, he is almost 30 while Pant is just 24 right now.

    Pakistan probably erred in persisting with Sarfaraz and not giving him chances earlier.
    Unfortunately BD/Zimbabwe isn't pakistans home.

  23. #1703
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    3,472
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamaan View Post
    Unfortunately BD/Zimbabwe isn't pakistans home.
    But its even easier to score there, so whats your point ?

  24. #1704
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    13,656
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhilash93 View Post
    But its even easier to score there, so whats your point ?
    Based upon what that its easier? The team or the conditions ?

  25. #1705
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,241
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    He has a long way to go before he can reach Dhoni's level in ODIs. He keeps playing innings like these in this format. He played a similar in the last world cup as well but the blame was shifted to Dhoni by his fans.

  26. #1706
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    13,656
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Number 4 is to high for pant in odis should be batting at 5/6

  27. #1707
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    20,905
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Another amazing knock from an amazing batsman showing why he is the next best thing in the world.

    You have to be bonkers to deny his performances and achievements at such a young age. Terrific cricketer without any shadow of doubt across all formats.

    55 of 47 on a tough slow turning batting wicket and still not out, the modern Indian Virender Sehwag has arrived even in LOIs.
    Last edited by Last Monetarist; 21st January 2022 at 15:06.

  28. #1708
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    5,104
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    Another amazing knock from an amazing batsman showing why he is the next best thing in the world.

    You have to be bonkers to deny his performances and achievements at such a young age. Terrific cricketer without any shadow of doubt across all formats.

    55 of 47 on a tough slow turning batting wicket and still not out, the modern Indian Virender Sehwag has arrived even in LOIs.
    55 of 47 is not a sehwag-esque comparison, lets save the hype until he becomes a more consistent player in limited overs.

  29. #1709
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,241
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    Another amazing knock from an amazing batsman showing why he is the next best thing in the world.

    You have to be bonkers to deny his performances and achievements at such a young age. Terrific cricketer without any shadow of doubt across all formats.

    55 of 47 on a tough slow turning batting wicket and still not out, the modern Indian Virender Sehwag has arrived even in LOIs.
    If there is no shadow of doubt then you should also post your opinion when he fails. Just goes to show that you are not too confident on his abilities. And 24 is a young age now? Sachin was tearing apart bowling attacks and breaking records when he was 24.

  30. #1710
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    20,905
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkiller187 View Post
    55 of 47 is not a sehwag-esque comparison, lets save the hype until he becomes a more consistent player in limited overs.
    85(71) on a tough batting wicket is exactly what Sehwag's standards are. He is now averaging 35 at strike rate of 113, same as Sehwag.

    If you are a fan of Viru and enjoyed his batting, you would enjoy Pant's batting too( they are both Delhites and cut from same cloth) or else you are disrespecting Viru's game only

  31. #1711
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    18,813
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He bailed India out today.

    Without him, India could've been in trouble.


    Bangladeshi Man

  32. #1712
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Paris
    Runs
    9,063
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was a very good innings. Counter attacking innings like that in the midle overs win matches.

  33. #1713
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    5,104
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    85(71) on a tough batting wicket is exactly what Sehwag's standards are. He is now averaging 35 at strike rate of 113, same as Sehwag.

    If you are a fan of Viru and enjoyed his batting, you would enjoy Pant's batting too( they are both Delhites and cut from same cloth) or else you are disrespecting Viru's game only
    I loved watching Sehwag even as a pakistani, just feel Pant as good as he is still has a long way to go especilally in the shorter format, i say the same to Pakistanis on this forum who make premature comparisons about our players, just enjoy the spectacle for now.

  34. #1714
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    4,229
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The best cricketer in the world.

  35. #1715
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    1,515
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think anyone will doubt that if Pant develops well over the next 1-2 years then he could end up as a champion batsman, and who knows in the same league as Gilly.

  36. #1716
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    5,104
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    de kock 40 of 29 batting wicket still looks same can we label him atg yet

  37. #1717
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    20,905
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sehwag was not a LOI ATG, not even close.

    Hence, it is a pretty humble and down to earth comparison. Pant is the modern day Virender Sehwag

  38. #1718
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    18,789
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    85(71) on a tough batting wicket is exactly what Sehwag's standards are. He is now averaging 35 at strike rate of 113, same as Sehwag.

    If you are a fan of Viru and enjoyed his batting, you would enjoy Pant's batting too( they are both Delhites and cut from same cloth) or else you are disrespecting Viru's game only
    Should open like Viru for maximum output,specially since Shaw isnt opening


    The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

  39. #1719
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    4,229
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Sehwag relied on fours not sixes while Pant is a consistent six hitter.

    Pant will be our new Yuvraj Singh in Odis not Sehwag, the guy who matches Sehwag the most is Prithvi Shaw.

    Sehwag and Prithvi Shaw have similar mentality of trying to hit every ball for a boundary.

  40. #1720
    Debut
    Mar 2021
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    1,032
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Highest individual score by Indian wicketkeeper in South Africa :-

    ODI

    R Pant : 85
    R Dravid : 77
    Dhoni : 65
    R Dravid : 62
    S Karim : 55

    Test

    R Pant : 100*
    Dhoni : 90
    D DasGupta : 63
    D Kartik : 63

  41. #1721
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,241
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeteshssaxena View Post
    Sehwag relied on fours not sixes while Pant is a consistent six hitter.

    Pant will be our new Yuvraj Singh in Odis not Sehwag, the guy who matches Sehwag the most is Prithvi Shaw.

    Sehwag and Prithvi Shaw have similar mentality of trying to hit every ball for a boundary.
    How low you can go lol? You always disrespect past Indian legends like Sachin, Dhoni and now Sehwag just to overhype your laadla Pant here. Pant will be new Yuvraj Singh? Let him reach Raina's level first. Thakur managed to score 40* on this pitch. Can we also call him the best Indian allrounder now?

  42. #1722
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    9,584
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is now new youvraj Singh, ab Adam Gilchrist giya tail lenay.

  43. #1723
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    13,656
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    Another amazing knock from an amazing batsman showing why he is the next best thing in the world.

    You have to be bonkers to deny his performances and achievements at such a young age. Terrific cricketer without any shadow of doubt across all formats.

    55 of 47 on a tough slow turning batting wicket and still not out, the modern Indian Virender Sehwag has arrived even in LOIs.
    What do you think about the knock now ?

  44. #1724
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    13,656
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeteshssaxena View Post
    The best cricketer in the world.
    How did he do in keeping today ?

  45. #1725
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    4,229
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    He is now new youvraj Singh, ab Adam Gilchrist giya tail lenay.
    Yuvraj Singh in Lois (as he bats at 4), Adam Gilchrist in tests

  46. #1726
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    9,584
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeteshssaxena View Post
    Yuvraj Singh in Lois (as he bats at 4), Adam Gilchrist in tests
    And Brendon McCullum in T20s.
    Last edited by Last Monetarist; 22nd January 2022 at 12:33.

  47. #1727
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    7,960
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pant. 0(1). c Magala b Phehlukwayo

    (3rd ODI vs SA)

    Gold.

  48. #1728
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,241
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeteshssaxena View Post
    Yuvraj Singh in Lois (as he bats at 4), Adam Gilchrist in tests
    Watch few of Yuvraj's inning when he wasn't even 24 and then read your post again. You will regret saying this.

  49. #1729
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    19,308
    Mentioned
    1339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    On the day when Rizwan wins an ICC award, Pant drops 2 catches. The gal of Indian fans to say he is better than Rizwan.......


    The first and only PM of Pakistan to lose the peoples confidence = Imran Khan

  50. #1730
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    4,417
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeteshssaxena View Post
    The best cricketer in the world.
    Yes Sir

  51. #1731
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    20,905
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Threw away his wicket much like Virender Sehwag

  52. #1732
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,241
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    Threw away his wicket much like Virender Sehwag
    But he was going to be the next Gilly? What happened now lol?

  53. #1733
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,241
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed216 View Post
    Yes Sir
    The guy you quoted is a glory hunter. He will only come here once Pant plays another cute inning. Shouldn't take opinions of those posters seriously here who leave the conversation when the going gets tough.

  54. #1734
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    6,412
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a batsman he is highly talented and perhaps everything Pakistani fans wanted Umar Akmal to be.

    As a keeper, he is terrible. His glovework is not smooth at all and he drops catches far too regularly. I actually can't even recall the last time I saw a worse and more mistake-prone keeper from India before him. Even Rahul who is a part-time keeper used to make less mistakes behind the stumps.

  55. #1735
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    4,075
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    He has a long way to go before he can reach Dhoni's level in ODIs. He keeps playing innings like these in this format. He played a similar in the last world cup as well but the blame was shifted to Dhoni by his fans.
    Don't know why but some Indian fans are treating Pant as if he is bigger than Indian Cricket itself.
    His 85 came in a lost cause in a game SA won quite easily. Even SRT's runs in defeat used to come under scanner but for Pant every run is treated like a goldmine. It gives an impression like his fans only care about him and not how the team is doing or winning/losing. Even Rahul was praising Pant's knock after defeat in 2nd ODI. Dhoni's fifties and even cameos till 2015 were majority of the time match winning.

  56. #1736
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    95,388
    Mentioned
    7716 Post(s)
    Tagged
    41 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    On the day when Rizwan wins an ICC award, Pant drops 2 catches. The gal of Indian fans to say he is better than Rizwan.......
    You cannot compare directly because both players are not competing for the same spot in the same team.

    Rizwan is an excellent player and he has always been an excellent player. It was obvious for a very long time but the issue is that Pakistani fans know nothing about cricket and the management persisted with Sarfraz longer than they should have.

    By 2017-18, it was obvious that Rizwan was a better WK batsman than Sarfraz, but Sarfraz fluked the CT and prolonged his career.

    Sarfraz was rested against Australia in the ODI series in UAE 2 months before the 2019 World Cup and Rizwan, who replaced him, scored 2 hundreds. Everyone including Sarfraz knew that Rizwan was far better.

    As a result of Sarfrazís insecurity, Rizwan was dropped from the team immediately and credit goes to Misbah for kicking him out after the Sri Lanka series in 2019 and then promoting Rizwan as an opener in T20Is.

    When Rizwan played in the middle-order, Pakistani fans thought he was a nothing player. If Pakistan had a world class, settled top 3 like India, Rizwan would have never had the chance to open and he would not be considered a top player.

    Similarly, if Pant was in Pakistan, he would most likely get a chance as an explosive opener and he might have been one of the most devastating openers in the world today.

    The point is that players have different career paths and trajectories based on circumstances. Rizwan winning this award doesnít prove that he is better or worse than Pant. They are not competing for the same spot and in the same team.

    Both players are very different from each other. Rizwan is better for a weak team like Pakistan because he is more steady, safe and takes less risks. Pant on the other hand is a flamboyant, hugely impactful player that carries an aura and a fear-factor that few players in the world can match.

    He is basically the Asian version of Gilchrist. Captains and bowlers just hate it when Pant is at the crease because he can turn things around on its head by pulling off a spectacular innings out of nowhere.

    Like Sehwag, he has a big psychological impact on the opposition. Australia were delaying declaring in Perth because they were scared of him and he still mauled them.

    Rizwan is not capable of the type of innings that Pant can play. The innings that Pant played in Australia and South Africa, Rizwan would never replicate that in those situations and circumstances.

    However, Rizwan is a more stable player and over the course of letís say 10 innings, he will probably outscore Pant, although his less would carry less impact value.

    In terms of keeping, there is no comparison right now but people underrate Pant a lot. He is inconsistent at the moment and has technical flaws, but Rizwan at 24 wasnít a much better keeper than Pant.

    Outrageously talented players like Pant can be good at anything because they have the natural ability to adapt. With more experience and hard work, there is no doubt that he can be a top keeper.

  57. #1737
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    4,229
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    On the day when Rizwan wins an ICC award, Pant drops 2 catches. The gal of Indian fans to say he is better than Rizwan.......
    Congratulations to Rizwan for winning an ICC award 3 years after Pant won one.
    Following Pant's footsteps very nicely.

  58. #1738
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    19,308
    Mentioned
    1339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeteshssaxena View Post
    Congratulations to Rizwan for winning an ICC award 3 years after Pant won one.
    Following Pant's footsteps very nicely.
    Here comes an indian poster who is comparing an emerging pkayer of the year award with a player of the year award......


    The first and only PM of Pakistan to lose the peoples confidence = Imran Khan

  59. #1739
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    19,308
    Mentioned
    1339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    You cannot compare directly because both players are not competing for the same spot in the same team.

    Rizwan is an excellent player and he has always been an excellent player. It was obvious for a very long time but the issue is that Pakistani fans know nothing about cricket and the management persisted with Sarfraz longer than they should have.

    By 2017-18, it was obvious that Rizwan was a better WK batsman than Sarfraz, but Sarfraz fluked the CT and prolonged his career.

    Sarfraz was rested against Australia in the ODI series in UAE 2 months before the 2019 World Cup and Rizwan, who replaced him, scored 2 hundreds. Everyone including Sarfraz knew that Rizwan was far better.

    As a result of Sarfraz’s insecurity, Rizwan was dropped from the team immediately and credit goes to Misbah for kicking him out after the Sri Lanka series in 2019 and then promoting Rizwan as an opener in T20Is.

    When Rizwan played in the middle-order, Pakistani fans thought he was a nothing player. If Pakistan had a world class, settled top 3 like India, Rizwan would have never had the chance to open and he would not be considered a top player.

    Similarly, if Pant was in Pakistan, he would most likely get a chance as an explosive opener and he might have been one of the most devastating openers in the world today.

    The point is that players have different career paths and trajectories based on circumstances. Rizwan winning this award doesn’t prove that he is better or worse than Pant. They are not competing for the same spot and in the same team.

    Both players are very different from each other. Rizwan is better for a weak team like Pakistan because he is more steady, safe and takes less risks. Pant on the other hand is a flamboyant, hugely impactful player that carries an aura and a fear-factor that few players in the world can match.

    He is basically the Asian version of Gilchrist. Captains and bowlers just hate it when Pant is at the crease because he can turn things around on its head by pulling off a spectacular innings out of nowhere.

    Like Sehwag, he has a big psychological impact on the opposition. Australia were delaying declaring in Perth because they were scared of him and he still mauled them.

    Rizwan is not capable of the type of innings that Pant can play. The innings that Pant played in Australia and South Africa, Rizwan would never replicate that in those situations and circumstances.

    However, Rizwan is a more stable player and over the course of let’s say 10 innings, he will probably outscore Pant, although his less would carry less impact value.

    In terms of keeping, there is no comparison right now but people underrate Pant a lot. He is inconsistent at the moment and has technical flaws, but Rizwan at 24 wasn’t a much better keeper than Pant.

    Outrageously talented players like Pant can be good at anything because they have the natural ability to adapt. With more experience and hard work, there is no doubt that he can be a top keeper.
    Pant has a long way to prove himself as a batsmen the guy needs to maitain an avg of above 40 atleast. He is not a consisstent player.

    Yes he is talented and all, but time will tell if he is anywhere near gilly or not


    The first and only PM of Pakistan to lose the peoples confidence = Imran Khan

  60. #1740
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,241
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyRabbit View Post
    Don't know why but some Indian fans are treating Pant as if he is bigger than Indian Cricket itself.
    His 85 came in a lost cause in a game SA won quite easily. Even SRT's runs in defeat used to come under scanner but for Pant every run is treated like a goldmine. It gives an impression like his fans only care about him and not how the team is doing or winning/losing. Even Rahul was praising Pant's knock after defeat in 2nd ODI. Dhoni's fifties and even cameos till 2015 were majority of the time match winning.
    It's simple. They worship Pant. This thread is a good example. Pant is way above criticism and he should not be criticised ever because he played a match winning inning in Australia.

  61. #1741
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,241
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Pant has a long way to prove himself as a batsmen the guy needs to maitain an avg of above 40 atleast. He is not a consisstent player.

    Yes he is talented and all, but time will tell if he is anywhere near gilly or not
    Only 40? His fans said that he is a 50 plus averaging batsman and can play as a batsman alone.

  62. #1742
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,241
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeteshssaxena View Post
    Congratulations to Rizwan for winning an ICC award 3 years after Pant won one.
    Following Pant's footsteps very nicely.
    Hopefully Pant can also follow Rizwan's footsteps and improve his keeping.

  63. #1743
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    4,180
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Hopefully Pant can also follow Rizwan's footsteps and improve his keeping.
    Rizwan might be the gold standard for you.

    Not for us, or Pant.

    It's Dhoni. His childhood idol

  64. #1744
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    95,388
    Mentioned
    7716 Post(s)
    Tagged
    41 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Pant has a long way to prove himself as a batsmen the guy needs to maitain an avg of above 40 atleast. He is not a consisstent player.

    Yes he is talented and all, but time will tell if he is anywhere near gilly or not
    He has proved himself already. He is an incredible player.

    An average of around 40 at a SR of 68 after playing 90% of his Tests in Australia, South Africa, England etc. proves how special he is.

    He has only played 3-4 Tests at home. That average will soar past 45 in no time once he gets more home matches.

    Pant is just getting started, but he is already one of the most feared players in the world.

  65. #1745
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    95,388
    Mentioned
    7716 Post(s)
    Tagged
    41 Thread(s)
    ^ not to mention tons in Australia, England and South Africa already.

    Pant is a generational cricketer.

  66. #1746
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,241
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pillionrider View Post
    Rizwan might be the gold standard for you.

    Not for us, or Pant.

    It's Dhoni. His childhood idol
    The way Pant keeps throwing his wicket away it is pretty clear Umar Akmal is his childhood idol.

  67. #1747
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    4,417
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    ^ not to mention tons in Australia, England and South Africa already.

    Pant is a generational cricketer.
    Keep repeating that about every Indian cricketer. It will come good from time to time

  68. #1748
    Debut
    Feb 2021
    Runs
    656
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is enjoying the freedom because there is no better young backup WK in queue.
    Even when he plays big knocks, he gets lucky few times. But that'll not happen always.

    Kohli didn't get one life whereas KL got almost half a dozen chances in his last fifty.
    There will be time when Pant will not get lucky and will fail for some 15-20 matches in a row.
    I hope management prepares some backup for that kinda situation.

    Pant is that type of player, if coach/captain makes a rule for him not to play brainless shot for first 25 balls, either he won't follow the rule or will get out on 26th ball.

    But yes, he is an amazing player and can do more wonders if he plays with some responsibility.

  69. #1749
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    20,905
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    You cannot compare directly because both players are not competing for the same spot in the same team.

    Rizwan is an excellent player and he has always been an excellent player. It was obvious for a very long time but the issue is that Pakistani fans know nothing about cricket and the management persisted with Sarfraz longer than they should have.

    By 2017-18, it was obvious that Rizwan was a better WK batsman than Sarfraz, but Sarfraz fluked the CT and prolonged his career.

    Sarfraz was rested against Australia in the ODI series in UAE 2 months before the 2019 World Cup and Rizwan, who replaced him, scored 2 hundreds. Everyone including Sarfraz knew that Rizwan was far better.

    As a result of Sarfrazís insecurity, Rizwan was dropped from the team immediately and credit goes to Misbah for kicking him out after the Sri Lanka series in 2019 and then promoting Rizwan as an opener in T20Is.

    When Rizwan played in the middle-order, Pakistani fans thought he was a nothing player. If Pakistan had a world class, settled top 3 like India, Rizwan would have never had the chance to open and he would not be considered a top player.

    Similarly, if Pant was in Pakistan, he would most likely get a chance as an explosive opener and he might have been one of the most devastating openers in the world today.

    The point is that players have different career paths and trajectories based on circumstances. Rizwan winning this award doesnít prove that he is better or worse than Pant. They are not competing for the same spot and in the same team.

    Both players are very different from each other. Rizwan is better for a weak team like Pakistan because he is more steady, safe and takes less risks. Pant on the other hand is a flamboyant, hugely impactful player that carries an aura and a fear-factor that few players in the world can match.

    He is basically the Asian version of Gilchrist. Captains and bowlers just hate it when Pant is at the crease because he can turn things around on its head by pulling off a spectacular innings out of nowhere.

    Like Sehwag, he has a big psychological impact on the opposition. Australia were delaying declaring in Perth because they were scared of him and he still mauled them.

    Rizwan is not capable of the type of innings that Pant can play. The innings that Pant played in Australia and South Africa, Rizwan would never replicate that in those situations and circumstances.

    However, Rizwan is a more stable player and over the course of letís say 10 innings, he will probably outscore Pant, although his less would carry less impact value.

    In terms of keeping, there is no comparison right now but people underrate Pant a lot. He is inconsistent at the moment and has technical flaws, but Rizwan at 24 wasnít a much better keeper than Pant.

    Outrageously talented players like Pant can be good at anything because they have the natural ability to adapt. With more experience and hard work, there is no doubt that he can be a top keeper.
    Terrific post. Very well summed up the similarities and differences between both the keepers- Pant and Rizwan.


  70. #1750
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,241
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    He is enjoying the freedom because there is no better young backup WK in queue.
    Even when he plays big knocks, he gets lucky few times. But that'll not happen always.

    Kohli didn't get one life whereas KL got almost half a dozen chances in his last fifty.
    There will be time when Pant will not get lucky and will fail for some 15-20 matches in a row.
    I hope management prepares some backup for that kinda situation.

    Pant is that type of player, if coach/captain makes a rule for him not to play brainless shot for first 25 balls, either he won't follow the rule or will get out on 26th ball.

    But yes, he is an amazing player and can do more wonders if he plays with some responsibility.
    Can't disagree with this post. You are right about not having a backup wicketkeeper also. I am pretty sure even if we find one, TM will not give him more than 2-3 chances. They have a liking for certain individuals like Pant and Pandya who keep getting endless opportunities where as new debutants like Venkatesh Iyer will only get 2-3 chances to prove their worth.

  71. #1751
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    18,217
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    You cannot compare directly because both players are not competing for the same spot in the same team.

    Rizwan is an excellent player and he has always been an excellent player. It was obvious for a very long time but the issue is that Pakistani fans know nothing about cricket and the management persisted with Sarfraz longer than they should have.

    By 2017-18, it was obvious that Rizwan was a better WK batsman than Sarfraz, but Sarfraz fluked the CT and prolonged his career.

    Sarfraz was rested against Australia in the ODI series in UAE 2 months before the 2019 World Cup and Rizwan, who replaced him, scored 2 hundreds. Everyone including Sarfraz knew that Rizwan was far better.

    As a result of Sarfrazís insecurity, Rizwan was dropped from the team immediately and credit goes to Misbah for kicking him out after the Sri Lanka series in 2019 and then promoting Rizwan as an opener in T20Is.

    When Rizwan played in the middle-order, Pakistani fans thought he was a nothing player. If Pakistan had a world class, settled top 3 like India, Rizwan would have never had the chance to open and he would not be considered a top player.

    Similarly, if Pant was in Pakistan, he would most likely get a chance as an explosive opener and he might have been one of the most devastating openers in the world today.

    The point is that players have different career paths and trajectories based on circumstances. Rizwan winning this award doesnít prove that he is better or worse than Pant. They are not competing for the same spot and in the same team.

    Both players are very different from each other. Rizwan is better for a weak team like Pakistan because he is more steady, safe and takes less risks. Pant on the other hand is a flamboyant, hugely impactful player that carries an aura and a fear-factor that few players in the world can match.

    He is basically the Asian version of Gilchrist. Captains and bowlers just hate it when Pant is at the crease because he can turn things around on its head by pulling off a spectacular innings out of nowhere.

    Like Sehwag, he has a big psychological impact on the opposition. Australia were delaying declaring in Perth because they were scared of him and he still mauled them.

    Rizwan is not capable of the type of innings that Pant can play. The innings that Pant played in Australia and South Africa, Rizwan would never replicate that in those situations and circumstances.

    However, Rizwan is a more stable player and over the course of letís say 10 innings, he will probably outscore Pant, although his less would carry less impact value.

    In terms of keeping, there is no comparison right now but people underrate Pant a lot. He is inconsistent at the moment and has technical flaws, but Rizwan at 24 wasnít a much better keeper than Pant.

    Outrageously talented players like Pant can be good at anything because they have the natural ability to adapt. With more experience and hard work, there is no doubt that he can be a top keeper.
    Another great post...

    Second of all, most of us would agree that Pant's issue is his attitude, like his wild hoick he did in the last ODI and during the second test match in South Africa.

    Rizwan maybe has a few more years left due to his age of solid to good play, only reason why Rizwan is holding up with Pant right now is because of attitude and discipline, Rizwan doesn't have the talent or ability that Pant has.

    Only reason why Pant is not ranked as the best batsmen in the world currently is like mentioned above, because of attitude and discipline. If Pant can calm down and play with discipline he will easily go down as one of the best bats of his era forget a wicket keeper bat....



    "You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

  72. #1752
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    20,241
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    Another great post...

    Second of all, most of us would agree that Pant's issue is his attitude, like his wild hoick he did in the last ODI and during the second test match in South Africa.

    Rizwan maybe has a few more years left due to his age of solid to good play, only reason why Rizwan is holding up with Pant right now is because of attitude and discipline, Rizwan doesn't have the talent or ability that Pant has.

    Only reason why Pant is not ranked as the best batsmen in the world currently is like mentioned above, because of attitude and discipline. If Pant can calm down and play with discipline he will easily go down as one of the best bats of his era forget a wicket keeper bat....

    Deja vu. I have read similar statements from Umar Akmal fans as well.


    Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

  73. #1753
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    18,217
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Deja vu. I have read similar statements from Umar Akmal fans as well.
    Yeap


    "You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

  74. #1754
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    1,471
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rizwan needs to pick his batting in tests just a notch....

    beautiful 30s 40s isnt great... we need him to score those matchwinning 100z

    Aus and Eng at home will be ideal.... he needs to be "The Man" with Babar and Fawad

  75. #1755
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    19,308
    Mentioned
    1339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    ^ not to mention tons in Australia, England and South Africa already.

    Pant is a generational cricketer.
    this is not a standard becuase if we only use tons than Asad SHafiq and Yasir Shah have batted well in Australia.

    Pant is an inconsistent player. The guy is either hit or miss. He avgs in the high 30s


    The first and only PM of Pakistan to lose the peoples confidence = Imran Khan

  76. #1756
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    4,229
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    this is not a standard becuase if we only use tons than Asad SHafiq and Yasir Shah have batted well in Australia.

    Pant is an inconsistent player. The guy is either hit or miss. He avgs in the high 30s
    Yup, 39.4 at 68 Rizwan averages 42 at 50 not much difference if you consider the fact that Pant has'nt played much in Asian conditions.
    No problem though, home season is coming up, his average will reach 45 let alone 40.

  77. #1757
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    4,229
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    Only reason why Pant is not ranked as the best batsmen in the world currently is like mentioned above, because of attitude and discipline. If Pant can calm down and play with discipline he will easily go down as one of the best bats of his era forget a wicket keeper bat....
    We don't need him to be the best batsman. Was Gilly ever the best batsman in the world?

    Players like him and Gilly are cut from a different cloth, they are impactful and will never be the best batsman in the world but he will certainly be the amongst the most valuable cricketer in the world.

  78. #1758
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    4,229
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    this is not a standard becuase if we only use tons than Asad SHafiq and Yasir Shah have batted well in Australia.

    Pant is an inconsistent player. The guy is either hit or miss. He avgs in the high 30s
    Your whole argument is based on Pant averaging 39.4 and not 40.0 , lol
    These are the type of arguments that have zero logic and will be shattered in a few months, as volatile as it gets.

  79. #1759
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    95,388
    Mentioned
    7716 Post(s)
    Tagged
    41 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    this is not a standard becuase if we only use tons than Asad SHafiq and Yasir Shah have batted well in Australia.

    Pant is an inconsistent player. The guy is either hit or miss. He avgs in the high 30s
    The difference is that Shafiq was equally inconsistency in Asia and Yasir is a tail-ender.

    Pant has only played 3-4 games in Asia, and it is obvious that he will score heavily in Asian conditions which will boost his overall average just like Sehwag did. He is a fantastic player of spin.

    Besides, you also have to factor in his SR and the way he bats. He takes too many risks and is always taking on the opposition no matter what. Every team needs one high impact and aggressive player like him.

    An average of almost 40 in tough conditions against world class bowlers with his style of batting is extraordinary and shows the talent that he possesses.

    Most players including Shafiq and Rizwan wouldnít average more than 25 if they decide to take the level of risk that Pant takes in each and every innings.

    India would do a horrible job if they decide to mould him into a more orthodox and defensive-minded player because that would kill him.

    His instinct to carry the attack to the opposition is what makes him one of the most feared and dangerous players in the world. This is why he has a psychological impact on the opposition and influences the decisions of the opposition captain because of the threat that he possesses.

    He brings more value to the Indian team than a regular 45 averaging batsman who has no guts to take the game to the opposition. An orthodox, standard 45 average batsman who would have never won the Perth Test for India because he would have played for a draw.

    Pantís swashbuckling cricket might trigger a collapse or two for India, but his career will be defined by the Perth type knocks and it is well worth it in the end.

    Pant will average 45+ in Asian conditions. Any Asian batsman who can attack spinners will have a high average on Asian pitches.

    Even a blind slogger like Afridi averaged close to 40 with the bat in Asia, and Pant is 10x more skilled and talented with the bat.
    Last edited by Mamoon; 26th January 2022 at 16:58.

  80. #1760
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    95,388
    Mentioned
    7716 Post(s)
    Tagged
    41 Thread(s)
    My only fear is that Dravid might not be a good coach for India. Shastri was the perfect motivator for Pant because he was a huge fan of his aggressive and fearless cricket, and that is how Shastri played the game himself.

    This is why the Shastri and Kohli combo worked wonders for the Test team.

    I am not impressed at all with Dravid so far. He was a great player and mentally very tough but he was never a fearless player and I hope his defensive mindset doesnít ruin Pantís confidence.

    The worst thing you can do with Pant is to grill him for playing lose shots. With the way he plays, it is inevitable that these things will happen but you do not want to create doubt in his kind and shatter his confidence.

    I just hope that Rohit letís Pant do his thing and not tamper his aggression.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •