Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

"My favourite all-rounders are Andrew Flintoff and Jacques Kallis" : Amad Butt

Amad Butt at a media talk today:

Being a professional, every player wishes to represent Pakistan. I have been a part of the team in the past. I am thankful to be back in the squad, I have worked on those areas where I felt I lacked and I am hopeful that I will get to play and perform well.

People say that we feel the lack of a player like Abdul Razzaq. I will try to do as well as possible for the team in both bowling and batting.

Babar Azam is a world class batsman, it's difficult to bowl to him in the nets. Before, we used to think about how to bowl to world class batsmen but now we have one in our team so it's a different experience.

My favourite all-rounders are Andrew Flintoff and Jacques Kallis.

I am excited to be in the Pakistan team and playing at home is a matter of honour.

Bangladesh is a very good team. We are hopeful that we will play good cricket against them.

I will put in my best effort and the rest is in Allah's hands.

I have been selected as an all-rounder and I will try to fulfill expectations.

Ben Stokes is a complete all-rounder and I wish to perform with bat and ball and also in the field, not just in one aspect.

I want to be considered as an all-rounder and I want to contribute in all facets whenever I get a chance.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Great opportunity for him.

Home series, he's in good form and with all due respect, not the greatest of opponents.

I keep hearing people say Amad deserves a chance, well here's your chance, now grab it with both hands.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2955 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Pakistan waiting for a good all-rounder to show up and make that slot his own. Golden opportunity for Amad, obviously if he is given a chance to shine.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck to Ammad Butt, i have watched his few matches, will be a very handy cricketer in white ball cricket. I reckon he can be a batting allrounder at #6 or #7 for Pakistan