Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion66 View Post
    I mean that the no 1 team in a certain format needs the services of an ancient relic like Malik to chase 140 at home against the lowest ranked team. Speaks volume of the credibility or the lack of it of the t20 ranking system. This makes me sad as a cricket fan to see an undeserving team sitting at the top, albeit in the most casual format of the game. It has nothing to do with any rules and regulations. Just my observation and opinion.
    Didn't the low ranked side beat india in a t20 recently ?
    It's only cricket , don't cry.

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    United Kingdom
    Runs
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waleed93 View Post
    Babar fails and Pakistan are struggling to chase 140 runs against a Shakib-less Bangladesh.

It just goes on to show how heavily dependent we are on Babar's runs to give this mediocre batting line up a boost.
    In what world are they struggling?

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Malik has booked his boarding pass for Australia.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omer2002 View Post
    Malik has won this game there is no doubt about his 20 20 credentials but hafeez the less said the better...edges everywhere
    If they both are selected for WT20, Hafeez will outperform Malik there.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Acha jee

And Mushfiqur is comfortably better than Malik at T20i?
    Yes.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean that the no 1 team in a certain format needs the services of an ancient relic like Malik to chase 140 at home against the lowest ranked team. Speaks volume of the credibility or the lack of it of the t20 ranking system. This makes me sad as a cricket fan to see an undeserving team sitting at the top, albeit in the most casual format of the game. It has nothing to do with any rules and regulations. Just my observation and opinion.
    If you or others havent realized ranking system of T20 is exactly same as Tests and ODIs.

Also winning in Aus without them having Smith and Warner wasnt fake? But Malik playing for Pakistan and Pak ranking is fake? Talk about double standards.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo7 View Post
    They couldn't chase it in 14 over.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Babar fails and Pakistan are struggling to chase 140 runs against a Shakib-less Bangladesh.

It just goes on to show how heavily dependent we are on Babar's runs to give this mediocre batting line up a boost.
    There has been no struggle from the moment Malik walked out. This chase has been a breeze.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Yes.
    Seek help

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    United Kingdom
    Runs
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARK Rafay View Post
    They couldn't chase it in 14 over.
    I thought they'd chase it in 10
    I'm very disappointed

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indian team in various format is full of 30+ players, and not long ago Dhoni was playing. Tendu also played for a long time for India. So whats your point ?

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Stadium and Crowd looks great atm. Too bad all games are day games.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo7 View Post
    Babar fails. Ahsan scores an ugly 36 off 32 balls, Hafeez and Iftikhar keep failing, but will keep getting selected thanks to Misbah, and we are winning this thanks to a typical Malik fifty, a fifty he will never score against England, Australia, NZ or India.

This is a Bangladesh team playing without their 2 best players, we should not be relying on a Malik fluke to win this.

Debut
    May 2006
    Venue
    New Delhi, India.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what an electrifying chase...

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What a dull match this has turned out to be

It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Pakistan during the 2017-18 period was at best the fourth strongest T20 side. India was always way stronger and we were lucky not to play them. It would have been a repeat of the 2018 Asia Cup humiliation.

India will have to drop 4-5 main players for Pakistan to compete with them over a series of matches in any format.

England and a full-strength Australia were also better. We were probably better than New Zealand and South Africa for a brief period but it doesnít mean much.

This notion that Misbah has ruined the T20 team is just an excuse. That Mickey and Sarfraz drama was going to be over soon. They got lucky that they were removed before the WT20 season began.

The reality check that they were going to receive in T20Is was going to be even more brutal than the reality they received in ODIs after the Champions Trophy.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sad again that I couldn't live up to your expectations.
    I never expect anything. I know you are sad now please dont start crying.

Now that is your kind of discussion, lack of depth, objectivity and riding completely on emotions and hatered.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Seek help
    Donít need help to realize that we are pathetic.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    right seriously if we take Malikas innings out...would we have won this match can intelligent ppl tell

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a crap, slow, dead pitch to play a t20 match on. No wonder this has been a major snooze-fest

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Babar fails. Ahsan scores an ugly 36 off 32 balls, Hafeez and Iftikhar keep failing, but will keep getting selected thanks to Misbah, and we are winning this thanks to a typical Malik fifty, a fifty he will never score against England, Australia, NZ or India.
    Hafeez and Iftikhar keeps failing? What are there scores in last 6-7 T20I games?

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan during the 2017-18 period was at best the fourth strongest T20 side. India was always way stronger and we were lucky not to play them. It would have been a repeat of the 2018 Asia Cup humiliation.

India will have to drop 4-5 main players for Pakistan to compete with them over a series of matches in any format.

England and a full-strength Australia were also better. We were probably better than New Zealand and South Africa for a brief period but it doesnít mean much.

This notion that Misbah has ruined the T20 team is just an excuse. That Mickey and Sarfraz drama was going to be over soon. They got lucky that they were removed before the WT20 season began.

The reality check that they were going to receive in T20Is was going to be even more brutal than the reality they received in ODIs after the Champions Trophy.
    You should set this as an automated message.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We are set for a nail bitter. Last over it is

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deep82 View Post
    what an electrifying chase...
    No that one was Ind vs NZ in WC 19 semi. What kind of mammoth total they were chasing again?

They also tried to chased a mammoth one on CT17 final and that too was so electrifying that some fans had to run away from stadiums.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    No that one was either Ind vs NZ in WC 19 semi. What kind of mammoth total they were chasing again?

They also tried to chased a mammoth one on CT17 final and that too was so electrifying that some fans had to run away from stadiums.
    Lmao

Debut
    May 2006
    Venue
    New Delhi, India.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The match entered the 20th over....what a snoozefest....make perfect sense for two mediocre sides...

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    PCB should not take anything out of this so-called series. The pitches are poor and the opposition is below full-strength. This win clearly does not help us prepare for the WT20.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    right seriously if we take Malikas innings out...would we have won this match can intelligent ppl tell
    Remove Kohli's innings out in all games and India wouldn't have won much either. It's a stupid logic that you've given.

Debut
    May 2006
    Venue
    New Delhi, India.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No that one was Ind vs NZ in WC 19 semi. What kind of mammoth total they were chasing again?

I can feel the pain in your comment

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn. Malik on strike, 5 needed of 6 balls and Soumya with ball in hand! What else can you ask as a cricket fan??

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shame on these youngsters relying on 100 year old malik to win em matches against pie chucking Bangladesh!!

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    817 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Before the match:

"Strong BD team. PAk will be thrashed. Misbah will make us lose."

After PAK winning the match:

"Poor from PAK, even though we won. I'm not happy. Misbah is so bad, we shouldn't have won!!"

(And these whining folks are also those who wanted Mickey Arthur's team back, i.e. Malik & Hafeez & Sarfraz.)
    @Titan24 , the wrist slitting circus has started. ;)

I'm glad Misbah realizes how poor we are in T20s and the rankings were FAKE.

We do need Kami and Umar in the side, kick out Malik, Riz, Imad too probably.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    PSL was supposedly boring because of UAE pitches. If this is what Pakistan has to offer, then nothing is going to change in terms of entertainment value.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That last ball sums up today's game. Hahaha

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pakistan needs some reliabel impact players down the order. If it turns into battathon Pakistan will have hard time.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, what a misser.

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Lucky escape!!! We really need to play well next 2 matches to win

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AAli98 View Post
    Shame on these youngsters relying on 100 year old malik to win em matches against pie chucking Bangladesh!!
    Age is not an issue, Malik is fitter than most of them. He strengthens the middle order, is sensible, doesn't panic and has loads of experience.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    817 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    PCB should not take anything out of this so-called series. The pitches are poor and the opposition is below full-strength. This win clearly does not help us prepare for the WT20.
    We do need Kami and Umar back in the side. Don't you think so? They will be handy in the top order on those AUS pitches.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rizwan is so bad at t20

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can feel the pain in your comment
    This is the best you could come up with! Talk about neutralizing a jumping rabbit.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remove Kohli's innings out in all games and India wouldn't have won much either. It's a stupid logic that you've given.
    indeed...rohit sharma, dhawan..Rahul..and the rest are just tail enders well said mate

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why isn't Abid Ali given a chance to open in T20?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Before the match:

"Poor from PAK, even though we won. I'm not happy. Misbah is so bad, we shouldn't have won!!"

(And these whining folks are also those who wanted Mickey Arthur's team back, i.e. Malik & Hafeez & Sarfraz.)

Definitely need more firepower in the batting.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shoaib Malik - the Jamaican all-rounder.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was probably the worst experience i have ever had watching cricket. Wether it was Broadcasting or Cricket itself. Waste of time.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hafeez and Iftikhar keeps failing? What are there scores in last 6-7 T20I games?
    They are both not world class players. Hafeez especially should be the first one to be shown the door after his legendary WC 2019 campaign where he kept getting out to Williamson, Finch, Pandya...

India are moving on from Dhoni, and we are selecting and winning thanks to Malik and Hafeez.
    Do you think that Malik will perform the same way against better teams in Australian conditions during the WT20 ?

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PSL was supposedly boring because of UAE pitches. If this is what Pakistan has to offer, then nothing is going to change in terms of entertainment value.
    I sense that Cricket passion among Pakistanis have dropped. In Karachi there aren't many parks, not many kids playing in streets as they were 10+ years ago, not much club Cricket either. And with the rise of mobile phone and games, children here tend to prefer that and there is no real push from many parents to play outdoor sports.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeVerMind View Post
    Are you even serious?

Debut
    May 2006
    Venue
    New Delhi, India.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the best you could come up with! Talk about neutralizing a jumping rabbit.
    That is not my best but should do it for today. I can let you go celebrate this hard fought win...

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In a short game like T20 there always one or two major contributions that wins the match. Had Malik failed Imad , Iftikhar would have played a different kind of game, and there was always Rizwan and Shadab

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Before the match:

As if we won the game around 15 overs with loss of 2-3 wickets. Let us play with better team and you see how bad we will be.

Debut
    Nov 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Comfartable victory.
    Nice bowling backed by sensible batting.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The match entered the 20th over....what a snoozefest....make perfect sense for two mediocre sides...
    Bangladesh recently beat India in India.. And gave them a game in every match.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeVerMind View Post
    His domestic T20 sr is 104. Pak needed someone with bit more shots at the top in T20s which management is expecting from Ahsan Alo.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    I sense that Cricket passion among Pakistanis have dropped. In Karachi there aren't many parks, not many kids playing in streets as they were 10+ years ago, not much club Cricket either. And with the rise of mobile phone and games, children here tend to prefer that and there is no real push from many parents to play outdoor sports.
    The perpetual mediocrity of Pakistan cricket will eventually take its toll on the passion of the fans. Once the euphoria and excitement over matches hosted in Pakistan wears off, we will probably see a lot of empty seats.

Apart from Babar, there is hardly any player who is worthy of watching.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was this pitch purposefully made slow?!

Hopefully the next one is more batting friendly and creates cracker of a game.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They are both not world class players. Hafeez especially should be the first one to be shown the door after his legendary WC 2019 campaign where he kept getting out to Williamson, Finch, Pandya...

India are moving on from Dhoni, and we are selecting and winning thanks to Malik and Hafeez.
    Do you think that Malik will perform the same way against better teams in Australian conditions during the WT20 ?
    If you can't answer my question it's useless to write paragraphs on other issues.

Debut
    Jan 2019
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gullycricket View Post
    Their true colors coming out.They can never be happy with anything we achieve
    I am sorry but why exactly must we be happy about your achievements? We are your arch rival, if you expect us to hold hands and sing kumbaya you will be dissapointed.

We should give credit where it us due and that's about it.