Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 321 to 352 of 352
  1. #321
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    57
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    We've made the last 2 Finals of the last 2 WCs.

    Drew one and lost the other to the GOAT cricket nation on their home turf in our first ODI game in Aus in years.

    The last time India made a WC Final outside India, Bumrah was still in his diapers and George Bush was still president of the USA.
    Drew one, Come out of the bubble..
    Talk about clutching at straws 😂
    The thing is nz team is the biggest chokers,They should take the elite title now, Yet to win zilch in their life time 😂

  2. #322
    Debut
    Jan 2019
    Runs
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should ideally send our u19 team to this side. Waste of time. Giving free revenue to minnow countries smh. Would rather have given it to Afghanistan or Ireland. Similar competition.

  3. #323
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    43,512
    Mentioned
    2402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unleashed View Post
    We should ideally send our u19 team to this side. Waste of time. Giving free revenue to minnow countries smh. Would rather have given it to Afghanistan or Ireland. Similar competition.
    Similar competition



    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  4. #324
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    13,006
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unleashed View Post
    We should ideally send our u19 team to this side. Waste of time. Giving free revenue to minnow countries smh. Would rather have given it to Afghanistan or Ireland. Similar competition.
    What an arrogant post. This minnow team beat us in the ODI World Cup last year. And they actually have a pretty good head to head record against us in both meaningless bilaterals and meaningful T20 World Cup matches.

  5. #325
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    43,512
    Mentioned
    2402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    What an arrogant post. This minnow team beat us in the ODI World Cup last year. And they actually have a pretty good head to head record against us in both meaningless bilaterals and meaningful T20 World Cup matches.
    See I hate actually gloating because you're cool and don't mind the banter.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  6. #326
    Debut
    Jan 2019
    Runs
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Similar competition

    Congrats on winning the "defeating India In WC" competition. As I said small teams have small fans who small mentality. Harping about a match like as if you'll get a trophy over it. Christ.

  7. #327
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    467
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BCCI should fast track Iyer to Tests too.
    Good win from Indian team. Cannot ask much from you guys.
    Team confidence is high. It should be throughout this tour.
    New Zealand batsman are struggling against our bowlers. This is an another good sign.

  8. #328
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    13,006
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unleashed View Post
    Congrats on winning the "defeating India In WC" competition. As I said small teams have small fans who small mentality. Harping about a match like as if you'll get a trophy over it. Christ.
    Lol what? We also have fans who chest thump after winning matches against Pakistan in World Cups. And some of them even claim that its bigger than the World Cup trophy.

    Does that mean our team is also small because we have those small mentality fans as well?


    Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

  9. #329
    Debut
    Nov 2019
    Runs
    256
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    images (4).jpgimages (3).jpg @Aman would like these photo

  10. #330
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    15,018
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I still can't believe they keep Shardul in the picture for world T20. This guy can lose the match in one over. Saini should be backed unless they think Thakur is an all rounder.

  11. #331
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    15,018
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    NZ should worry about their world T20 campaign. It is really an aged side. Guptill, Taylor Williamson. Munroe is a hack. You can't rely on him. CDG is not reliable either. Collin Munro is ranked no.4 in T20. But he never plays like one. He just swings from hips hoping it would connect. TA BOult is a poor T20 bowler with an ER of 8.64. Ferguson has a decent record. But he has played all his 8 T20s in NZ.

  12. #332
    Debut
    May 2006
    Venue
    New Delhi, India.
    Runs
    1,180
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The top 4 is set for Team India which is great because each one of thme on their day can win the match single hand. Also the option for 5 6 7 are also not bad with Pandey, Pant, Pandya, Dube and Jadeja in mix.

    Bowling is started to take shape as well. Bhuvi will come back at some time.

    Overall, we are on right track for our 6th consecutive ICC event semifinal...hope we are 6th time lucky winning the trophy.

  13. #333
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    467
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    I still can't believe they keep Shardul in the picture for world T20. This guy can lose the match in one over. Saini should be backed unless they think Thakur is an all rounder.
    Shardul batting is preferred over Saini.

  14. #334
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    16,963
    Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    I still can't believe they keep Shardul in the picture for world T20. This guy can lose the match in one over. Saini should be backed unless they think Thakur is an all rounder.
    Bhuvi and Chahar will be back

    Thakur atm offers better utility


    The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

  15. #335
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    5,743
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have this feeling India may just win 5-0. They are looking unstoppable (no matter where they play).

  16. #336
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    43,512
    Mentioned
    2402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    NZ should worry about their world T20 campaign. It is really an aged side. Guptill, Taylor Williamson. Munroe is a hack. You can't rely on him. CDG is not reliable either. Collin Munro is ranked no.4 in T20. But he never plays like one. He just swings from hips hoping it would connect. TA BOult is a poor T20 bowler with an ER of 8.64. Ferguson has a decent record. But he has played all his 8 T20s in NZ.
    We wont be a factor this WT20, we're usually pretty dire in Aus. It should hopefully see the end of Kane, Taylor and Munro in the format. Then we can start bringing in the young players and specialists for 2021. Guptill is definitely still good enough.

    The good thing is these games are exposing these weaknesses. It's up to the selectors to correct them, although Kane and Taylor is not going to happen. There may be a chance of Munro getting dropped but that is pretty small too.
    Last edited by Aman; 27th January 2020 at 02:44.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  17. #337
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    2,681
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    England would have slapped you up.
    england would self destruct. I highly doubt that. they are lucky dhawan dint have to play post australia game. England would beat us like how? they beat us in 2013 in England haha.

    we may lose to n.z but not England who are a very overrated odi side. I still don't see England as the true winners of 2019.

  18. #338
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,648
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    I have this feeling India may just win 5-0. They are looking unstoppable (no matter where they play).
    They'll probably make wholesale changes at 3-0 is my guess.


    Also why does Aman get triggered by Indian fans so easily?

  19. #339
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    16,053
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Similar competition

    Why do you have a pic of Steven A Smith on your avatar


    "You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

  20. #340
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    290
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    We wont be a factor this WT20, we're usually pretty dire in Aus. It should hopefully see the end of Kane, Taylor and Munro in the format. Then we can start bringing in the young players and specialists for 2021. Guptill is definitely still good enough.

    The good thing is these games are exposing these weaknesses. It's up to the selectors to correct them, although Kane and Taylor is not going to happen. There may be a chance of Munro getting dropped but that is pretty small too.
    Why you want Kane to get dropped in t20s.He got the game for t20s and opening is best slot for him.I have seen him playing excellent innings in ipl and even comes so close to win ipl trophy.

  21. #341
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    759
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lot of immature posts on this thread. Grow up boys.

  22. #342
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    43,512
    Mentioned
    2402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jiduguravindra View Post
    Why you want Kane to get dropped in t20s.He got the game for t20s and opening is best slot for him.I have seen him playing excellent innings in ipl and even comes so close to win ipl trophy.
    Workload and he doesn't have the game for T20. There's games where he gets bogged down and gets us into a hole.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  23. #343
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    43,512
    Mentioned
    2402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    Why do you have a pic of Steven A Smith on your avatar
    Tough time sporting wise atm, all my my teams suck and are in turmoil.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  24. #344
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,648
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Tough time sporting wise atm, all my my teams suck and are in turmoil.
    What other teams do you support

  25. #345
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    43,512
    Mentioned
    2402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nombre View Post
    What other teams do you support
    Barcelona and NZ Warriors.

    Oh and my all time favorite wrestler is in his last years doing nothing for his career and got injured tonight.
    Last edited by Aman; 27th January 2020 at 10:33.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  26. #346
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,648
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Barcelona and NZ Warriors.

    Oh and my all time favorite wrestler is in his last years doing nothing for his career and got injured tonight.
    As long as Messi is healthy and motivated, Barcelona may still end up winning La Liga and the CL.

    At least, they are no United.

  27. #347
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    43,512
    Mentioned
    2402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nombre View Post
    As long as Messi is healthy and motivated, Barcelona may still end up winning La Liga and the CL.

    At least, they are no United.
    I feel for Messi, he's all alone there. It's him or nothing with Suarez out and Griezmann not fully integrated and you can't rely on one player to do it all, it's impossible.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  28. #348
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    1,997
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Barcelona and NZ Warriors.

    Oh and my all time favorite wrestler is in his last years doing nothing for his career and got injured tonight.
    Which wrestler?

  29. #349
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    43,512
    Mentioned
    2402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post
    Which wrestler?
    AJ Styles.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  30. #350
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    1,997
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    AJ Styles.
    He is my favourite wish I could have seen his prime years in TNA.

  31. #351
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    1987 2011 2015
    Runs
    43,512
    Mentioned
    2402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post
    He is my favourite wish I could have seen his prime years in TNA.
    Yeah, he's done nothing the last 2 years and his best WM match so far was against Shane =\


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  32. #352
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    1,997
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman View Post
    Yeah, he's done nothing the last 2 years and his best WM match so far was against Shane =\
    He did well against Y2J at his first wrestlemania,I liked his match against Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series,Best Lesnar match since against Cm Punk at SummerSlam 2013.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •