Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[VIDEO] Interview with a grooming gang survivor

Sargon of akkad just released a new video of him interviewing a grooming gang victim.

i suggest you watch and give your thoughts on the whole matter.

i think this really needs to looked into. fact is this is happening and on top of that by majority of pakistani men..
    Last edited by Sir-fraz; 14th February 2020 at 18:18.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir-fraz View Post
    Sargon of akkad just released a new video of him interviewing a grooming gang victim.

i suggest you watch and give your thoughts on the whole matter.

i think this really needs to looked into. fact is this is happening and on top of that by majority of pakistani men..
    It's already been looked into, in fact it has now become a trait associated with Pakistani men in general. Your final sentence is a perfect example.

As for solutions, I think you could contact Tommy Robinson and see if you can join some sort of pressure group that could make any remaining members of the public aware of the dangers, just in case the headlines aren't enough. What do you think?

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhh Carl Benjamin, a guy who hates middle easterners yet names his channel after a Mesopotamian king.

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    It's already been looked into, in fact it has now become a trait associated with Pakistani men in general. Your final sentence is a perfect example.

As for solutions, I think you could contact Tommy Robinson and see if you can join some sort of pressure group that could make any remaining members of the public aware of the dangers, just in case the headlines aren't enough. What do you think?
    i dont live in the UK, so im still unaware of the amount of exposure this topic gets.

i think that muslim communities need to oust the imams who are radicalizing the youth and promoting this type of behavior.

i dont think we should castorize the entire community for a decimal of a percent of people involved.

but there has been many reports of the police and public officials not wanting to intervene because of the woke leftist backlash.

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamM97 View Post
    Ahhh Carl Benjamin, a guy who hates middle easterners yet names his channel after a Mesopotamian king.
    nah his views have changed over the past few years, i was harsh critic as well years ago.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir-fraz View Post
    i dont live in the UK, so im still unaware of the amount of exposure this topic gets.

i think that muslim communities need to oust the imams who are radicalizing the youth and promoting this type of behavior.

i dont think we should castorize the entire community for a decimal of a percent of people involved.

but there has been many reports of the police and public officials not wanting to intervene because of the woke leftist backlash.
    If you don't live in the UK then you have no idea about what the problem is, hence your dumb solution. There are no imams promoting this type of behaviour. You might as well have said it is a cult group of ex-Muslims who are promoting it. That would make more sense.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have seen some of these videos. So what prompts certain section of the people to indulge in these types of crimes?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    I have seen some of these videos. So what prompts certain section of the people to indulge in these types of crimes?
    Flawed/distorted/twisted outlook on women. Seeing women as trophies and not as peer humans. Seeing western women as "easy" - a result of aforementioned objectifying of women combined with a generalization that western values lack in morals compared to other repressive/regressive cultures.

If we drill further into why some people look at women as a commodity rather than a peer human - it gets into a whole other set of cultural/regional/religious specific factors affecting many parts of the world.

If we look further into why/how this has become an organized crime among Pakistani men in UK (maybe other communities too, I don't know) - this is something I'm interested in knowing from the posters in UK. It is no secret that sections of Indian men also have the same perspective - women as commodities+western people lack morals - but we are not hearing about an organized crime among British Indian men to the extent of British Pakistani men (or do we from British Indian men as well?). Why so?

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang View Post
    Flawed/distorted/twisted outlook on women. Seeing women as trophies and not as peer humans. Seeing western women as "easy" - a result of aforementioned objectifying of women combined with a generalization that western values lack in morals compared to other repressive/regressive cultures.

If we drill further into why some people look at women as a commodity rather than a peer human - it gets into a whole other set of cultural/regional/religious specific factors affecting many parts of the world.

If we look further into why/how this has become an organized crime among Pakistani men in UK (maybe other communities too, I don't know) - this is something I'm interested in knowing from the posters in UK. It is no secret that sections of Indian men also have the same perspective - women as commodities+western people lack morals - but we are not hearing about an organized crime among British Indian men to the extent of British Pakistani men (or do we from British Indian men as well?). Why so?
    Sections of any community treat women as commodities. Is there some finer point you are trying to deduce from this topic? Best just to cut to the chase. Why don't you give your perspective since you seem to have studied the cultural factors in some detail, which is more than most on here I would wager.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think some of the “educated“ British Pakistanis have a wider world view which kind of keeps them busy protesting against Palestine and Kashmir or Trump either in a peaceful way or through “other” methods.

They need to send some of these vigilantes to clean up such trash who indulge in such activities like grooming. I am sure the “other activities have been defended but there is no excuse for such despicable activities which is giving bad name to even the mostly good ones. Even if they go medieval(literally) in the pursuit of such justice I think that would gain some reputation back.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone who harms young children should get death penalty. Modern societies are generally too kind with them.

Bangladeshi Fan

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where was the police when she was repeatably getting raped

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboii View Post
    where was the police when she was repeatably getting raped
    UK cops are quite useless. They should learn from North American cops (much more efficient with criminals).

UK cops are like Mr. Bean. No offense.

Bangladeshi Fan

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    Surrey, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    I think some of the “educated“ British Pakistanis have a wider world view which kind of keeps them busy protesting against Palestine and Kashmir or Trump either in a peaceful way or through “other” methods.

They need to send some of these vigilantes to clean up such trash who indulge in such activities like grooming. I am sure the “other activities have been defended but there is no excuse for such despicable activities which is giving bad name to even the mostly good ones. Even if they go medieval(literally) in the pursuit of such justice I think that would gain some reputation back.
    Bhai, pehle India ki fikar karo (Pak is not far behind either). The rape epidemic is out of control in India. Didn’t you see the news about the 5yrs old girl raped at US embassy in Dehli.

British situation is no where close to the issues in Indo-Pak. Tum yahan British-Pakistaniyo ka rona ro rahay ho, what about the Indians & Pakistanis back in their home countries.

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    Surrey, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    Anyone who harms young children should get death penalty. Modern societies are generally too kind with them.
    I agree. Pakistan just passed a law for public hanging of Child abusers. I hope they have the courage to put the law into practice.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UK cops are quite useless. They should learn from North American cops (much more efficient with criminals).

UK cops are like Mr. Bean. No offense.
    They are way too efficient and racist hell I as a brown guy had a frisk like 2-3 times cause I was going through my hip-hop phase and its the most scariest thing ever cause they are known for butchering their victims with like full rounds, they go for the kill straight up
    So would rather have these Mr.Bean looking lazy cops than the efficient minority harasser AKA Serial killer cops

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are way too efficient and racist hell I as a brown guy had a frisk like 2-3 times cause I was going through my hip-hop phase and its the most scariest thing ever cause they are known for butchering their victims with like full rounds, they go for the kill straight up
    So would rather have these Mr.Bean looking lazy cops than the efficient minority harasser AKA Serial killer cops
    I got stopped by cops 3-4 times. Nothing happened. I ended up having friendly discussions.

Key is to not agitate them and be cooperative. If a cop is not treating you well, you can take action later.

UK cops = Mister Bean. Comic relief.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 15th February 2020 at 08:10.

Bangladeshi Fan

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got stopped by cops 3-4 times. Nothing happened. I ended up having friendly discussions.

Key is to not agitate them and be cooperative. If a cop is not treating you well, you can take action later.

UK cops = Mister Bean. Comic relief.
    Aye man you are talking about NYPD or you live in Canada or something?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye man you are talking about NYPD or you live in Canada or something?
    I live in Toronto but I have been to USA too. I never had issues. Never got treated badly.

Bangladeshi Fan

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live in Toronto but I have been to USA too. I never had issues. Never got treated badly.
    I wish you don't but my experiences are limited to NYPD and they don't have good reputation and also it happened to me personally for no reason remember living somewhere and visiting are two different things So I think there is a racist side to it but we may have to agree to disagree