Wisden Cricket Monthly

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 560 of 945
  1. #481
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Venue
    Stockholm
    Runs
    2,487
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    We dont need the likes of you to "feel" anything for us. Sanghis like you have always worked against our interests.

    And Genocide of whom? By claiming something again and again doesnt make it true. 4 lakh muslims in Jammu, 2 lakhs in Kashmir, 2000 muslims in Assam, thousands in Gujrat, UP and now in Delhi have been killed by you ideology. THAT IS GENOCIDE.

    We feel for the 219 pandits who were killed during the trouble over the course of some years but it never had a communal angle. They were not singled out and targetted. Muslims who were seen as working against Kashmir's cause were killed too. There were no riots or anything ever. Any innocent killing is wrong and we dont condone it. However, we cant say that Indians feel the same about Kashmir.

    You want to destroy us, you will fail. We are a nation older than India. You will see where fate lands you if you continue this policy of hate.
    Brother you should have seen the vitriol and hatred he has for you people. He was advocating genocide at one point in Kashmir

  2. #482
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

  3. #483
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    5,589
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Both sides are to be blamed.
    This comment is the bigger problem than the original atrocities as it gives a justification to culprits that their actions were right all along.
    Without comments like this, violence can't survive.

  4. #484
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)



    4 hindus taken away by Aap politician. Bodies of 3 found.

    One a IB officer.

  5. #485
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post


    Lies getting exposed so fast these days.

    My goodness....we have caught up with the right propaganda.
    Lol. Alt news is the source above India Today? Really now?

    Alt news run by pratik Sinha has little credibility.

    Come on SIF.

    Btw watch few videos i have posted.

    Esp where muslim mob started pelting stones the moment NDTV reporter started filming them in Jaffrabad.

  6. #486
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    This comment is the bigger problem than the original atrocities as it gives a justification to culprits that their actions were right all along.
    Without comments like this, violence can't survive.
    Who are the culprits according to you?

  7. #487
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    4,977
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    This comment is the bigger problem than the original atrocities as it gives a justification to culprits that their actions were right all along.
    Without comments like this, violence can't survive.
    They've learnt this art from the master himself, art of lying through teeth and treating minorities like puppies...

  8. #488
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Name:  IMG_20200227_135100.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  225.8 KBName:  IMG_20200227_135100.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  225.8 KB

    Any comments on this @sensible-indian-fan


    aaj mujh ko bahut burā kah kar
    aap ne naam to liyā merā
    -----Jaun Eliya

  9. #489
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    United Kingdom
    Runs
    6,176
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Lol. Alt news is the source above India Today? Really now?

    Alt news run by pratik Sinha has little credibility.

    Come on SIF.

    Btw watch few videos i have posted.

    Esp where muslim mob started pelting stones the moment NDTV reporter started filming them in Jaffrabad.
    Alt news debunks such claims accurately using EVIDENCE, something that is lacking with the Indian media

  10. #490
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

  11. #491
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo7 View Post
    Alt news debunks such claims accurately using EVIDENCE, something that is lacking with the Indian media
    Alt news has been appointed a judge to decide what is fake and what is true by whom exactly?

  12. #492
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

  13. #493
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    27,086
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gullycricket View Post
    Brother you should have seen the vitriol and hatred he has for you people. He was advocating genocide at one point in Kashmir
    He is not alone. His kind is in the majority in India now. They are rejoicing that they have broken the back of Kashmir's economy, that they have taken away our rights. They want to end us completely. But we have been dealing with such tyranny since a long time now and we will survive this too.

  14. #494
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    14,458
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    He is not alone. His kind is in the majority in India now. They are rejoicing that they have broken the back of Kashmir's economy, that they have taken away our rights. They want to end us completely. But we have been dealing with such tyranny since a long time now and we will survive this too.
    This is just the beginning. First it was JK now its Delhi. Soon other big cities will also be targeted by all these jaahils. We are a third world country for a reason.


    Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

  15. #495
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

  16. #496
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    5,589
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Who are the culprits according to you?
    Culprit is The state Sponsored Ideology of Religious Supremacy. And victims are the naive followers who in the heat of moment don't realise that this ideology itself is against the essence of religion.

    Here, Case in discussion is Delhi (India), so BJP/RSS is the culprit and you are the victim.

    Religion of course is a sensitive issue with tender nerves and that's where BJP/RSS/ISIS/Nazi thugs exploit the followers who somehow are slow to realise that these ideologies are contradictory to religion.

    It's never too late to realise and accept it. All it needs is to judge yourself through your own conscious and not through conscious of others. No one is going to do it for you. Only you yourself can judge you. And the first step is to call a culprit a culprit.

    Individuals involved in these riots are merely the victims. Culprit is the Ideology they are blindly following. Don't shield yourself behind religion, it's not something taught by the religion, Any religion.

  17. #497
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    14,458
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post



    4 hindus taken away by Aap politician. Bodies of 3 found.

    One a IB officer.
    Sudhir Chaudhary seriously? Even a 2 yr old kid in Delhi knows that he is on BJP's payroll.
    He called all Dilliwalas muftkhor and what not after BJP's loss in Delhi. If I am not wrong few days ago he was beaten by some Dilliwalas? I will try to share his pictures once I am on my desktop.

  18. #498
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    16,465
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Culprit is The state Sponsored Ideology of Religious Supremacy. And victims are the naive followers who in the heat of moment don't realise that this ideology itself is against the essence of religion.

    Here, Case in discussion is Delhi (India), so BJP/RSS is the culprit and you are the victim.

    Religion of course is a sensitive issue with tender nerves and that's where BJP/RSS/ISIS/Nazi thugs exploit the followers who somehow are slow to realise that these ideologies are contradictory to religion.

    It's never too late to realise and accept it. All it needs is to judge yourself through your own conscious and not through conscious of others. No one is going to do it for you. Only you yourself can judge you. And the first step is to call a culprit a culprit.

    Individuals involved in these riots are merely the victims. Culprit is the Ideology they are blindly following. Don't shield yourself behind religion, it's not something taught by the religion, Any religion.
    No, Culprit is Italian Sonya and her party funding the violence just in time when Trumph was here. The evil that Jawaharlal Nehru and his Congress regime is making India pay to this very day. God curse the day that imbecile called Nehru was born...

  19. #499
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    4,977
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Sudhir Chaudhary seriously? Even a 2 yr old kid in Delhi knows that he is on BJP's payroll.
    He called all Dilliwalas muftkhor and what not after BJP's loss in Delhi. If I am not wrong few days ago he was beaten by some Dilliwalas? I will try to share his pictures once I am on my desktop.
    lol, desperate souls invoking that beghairat Sudhir Choudhary....

    guys, its ok not to know anything about Delhi & its politics...

  20. #500
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    1,527
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Sudhir Chaudhary seriously? Even a 2 yr old kid in Delhi knows that he is on BJP's payroll.
    He called all Dilliwalas muftkhor and what not after BJP's loss in Delhi. If I am not wrong few days ago he was beaten by some Dilliwalas? I will try to share his pictures once I am on my desktop.
    So are you saying that the Zee news video is fake ?


  21. #501
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Lol. Alt news is the source above India Today? Really now?

    Alt news run by pratik Sinha has little credibility.

    Come on SIF.

    Btw watch few videos i have posted.

    Esp where muslim mob started pelting stones the moment NDTV reporter started filming them in Jaffrabad.
    So you have an issue with Alt News too?

    So India Today is more reliable than Alt News.

    I mean......





    India Today getting owned by their guest defense analyst in their hurry to nail Pak.

    Cmon joshila bhai.

    I do hope you won't mind me sharing the PTI tweet. I am sure many others have tweeted that video but I cant be too bothered to find them.

    ---

    As for videos, sure. Will watch. Culprits have to be nabbed. Tried. Punished.

    All sickulars are saying that too.

    But that's NOT the core issue.

    You know what the CORE issue is.
    Last edited by sensible-indian-fan; 27th February 2020 at 14:03.


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  22. #502
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Name:  IMG_20200227_135100.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  225.8 KBName:  IMG_20200227_135100.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  225.8 KB

    Any comments on this @sensible-indian-fan
    No need for any comments. Cos my views have been made clear so many times. You already know it.

    Such a strawman argument bhai.

    If I post tweets of the other side, PP servers will crash.


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  23. #503
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    42,313
    Mentioned
    2233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)



    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  24. #504
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    4,977
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/delh...home-topscroll

    So 56" is asking for more time to file FIRs on hate merchants so that a few more innocents could be killed?

  25. #505
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    13,319
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some extremists here spinning it as usual.

    Think back to Surgical Strikes and then twelve months ago...
    Indians brainwashed by their own media.

    You simply cannot believe the majority of news / stories is printed in the Indian press or tweeted out by journalists and politicians.

    Big coverup operation using fake news in play now.

  26. #506
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Why did Govt allow riots to continue?

    This can't be answered.

    That's all there is to it.

    Case closed.

    Rest are all needless arguments only aimed at point scoring (with nary a thought for the ACTUAL victims on both sides).


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  27. #507
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    1,304
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Allah protect all innocent people, especially our Muslim brothers and sister.

  28. #508
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    No need for any comments. Cos my views have been made clear so many times. You already know it.

    Such a strawman argument bhai.

    If I post tweets of the other side, PP servers will crash.
    Please do post.

    And yes Alt news is a rag. India Today and other MSM are 10 times more credible.

    Alt news. Lolfer.

  29. #509
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    So are you saying that the Zee news video is fake ?
    Posted another video with Rajdeep and India today.

    Apparently only Alt news The Wire etc are genuine.

  30. #510
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)


    Aukaat of these people.

    And they talk of moral rights.

    BJP is a joke lol.


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  31. #511
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    14,458
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    Some extremists here spinning it as usual.

    Think back to Surgical Strikes and then twelve months ago...
    Indians brainwashed by their own media.

    You simply cannot believe the majority of news / stories is printed in the Indian press or tweeted out by journalists and politicians.

    Big coverup operation using fake news in play now.
    Sad but true. I never believed that news of surgical strikes. I understand the mentality of Indian news channels pretty well. Never ever believe them especially on issues like these.


    Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

  32. #512
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Why did Govt allow riots to continue?

    This can't be answered.

    That's all there is to it.

    Case closed.

    Rest are all needless arguments only aimed at point scoring (with nary a thought for the ACTUAL victims on both sides).
    When did the riots start? When did it end?

  33. #513
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    When did the riots start? When did it end?
    So no riots ever happened?

    Point kya hai bhai?


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  34. #514
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)


    Someone has to fact check this. Haha.

    Will be lolfers if true.


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  35. #515
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    27,086
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    How long will they keep Kashmir locked down?

    They have to eventually deal with the situation.

    By the way, what are you guys doing for livelihood? Also what are poor people in Kashmir doing to eat?
    They are investing tremendous amounts of money in setting uo firewalls so that we cant use internet. This surely isnt a temporary measure. I think they have planned to keep us silenced for a long time.

    I have a business but you can consider me unemployed at the moment because its almost dead because of what happened in last 7 months. Now using any savings that we had done previously. Helping each other in all ways that we can.
    The poor are surviving with help of those who are well off. But its all mostly previous savings which is being used. An example of the ruin is that a journalist had to turn to manual labour because of internet clampdown during which he couldnt work at all. Any business based on internet (which most young guys these days have) is dead.

  36. #516
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    AltNews.in is an Indian fact checking website founded and run by former software engineer Pratik Sinha.

    It was launched on 9 February 2017 to combat the phenomenon of fake news and is certified by the International Fact Checking Network.

    Alt News is different from a traditional media channel in that they only verify claims and assertions made in social media and mainstream media and don't do any original reporting.
    https://ifcncodeofprinciples.poynter...5-2AF73DF3A12C

    Certified by international fact checking network.

    Must all be a scam.

    @cricketjoshila - Thoughts?
    Last edited by sensible-indian-fan; 27th February 2020 at 14:39.


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  37. #517
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post


    Aukaat of these people.

    And they talk of moral rights.

    BJP is a joke lol.
    Bjp didnt appoint them. The trust appointed these people. One of them is the original petitioner in the RJB case.

    You are getting desperate now.




    Members of the Sri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra, the trust setup to oversee construction of the Ram Temple at Ayodhya, during its first meeting at Greater Kailash - I in New Delhi.



    NEW DELHI : Mahant Nritya Gopal Das was on Wednesday elected president and VHP leader Champat Rai general secretary of the Shri Ram Janambhoomi Teertha Kshetra, set up recently to oversee the construction of a Ram temple in Ayodhya.

    The first meeting of the trust, held at the residence of senior lawyer K Parasaran, also elected Prime Minister Narendra Modi's former principal secretary Nripendra Misra as the head of the temple construction committee of the trust.


    Das and Rai were unanimously appointed as members of the trust and were thereafter chosen as its president-cum-managing trustee and general secretary, according to a statement.

    Das is chief of the Ram Janmabhoomi Nyas, a trust formed by the Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP), for the construction of the temple, while Rai is a vice-president of the VHP.


    The meeting was called to work out the modalities and speed up the process for construction of the Ram temple in Ayodhya.

    Members were of the view that the construction can be started in April. The temple construction will take three-four years, sources said.

    "People's sentiments will be honoured and temple construction will be started soon," Das said after the meeting and added that the main model of the Ram temple will be similar to the one planned by the VHP.

    Efforts will be made to increase its height and width, he added.

    Swami Govinddev Giri of Pune was appointed as treasurer of the trust at the meeting, who was handed over the cheque of ₹five lakh by the Swami Vishwa Prasannatheerth of Pejawar Math in Udupi.

    Prasannatheerth is also a member of the trust.


    The members of the trust also decided to open an account in Ayodhya's State Bank of India branch for donations for the Ram temple construction, Rai told reporters after the meeting.

    During the meeting as many as nine resolutions were passed, including one thanking Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the Centre and the Uttar Pradesh government for their active role in the entire process.

    The trustees also remembered all those who sacrificed their lives for this noble cause and passed a resolution in their memory, Rai said.


    The 15-member trust was constituted by the Narendra Modi government, after the Supreme Court's landmark verdict on November 9 in the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid case on which settled the long-festering religious issue and allowed building of a temple at the disputed site where many Hindus believe Lord Ram was born.

    Parasaran had led the Hindu side in the court in the case.

    Announcement of the formation of the trust was made by Prime Minister Modi in the Lok Sabha.


    The government had nominated nine members on the trust including Jagatguru Shankracharya, Swami Vasudevanand Saraswati, Prasannatheerth, Yugpurush Paramanand, Govinddev Giri, Vimlendra Mohan Pratap Mishra (from royal family of Ayodhaya), Anil Mishra homeopathic doctor from Ayodhaya, Kameshwar Chaupal (laid the first foundation stone and schedule caste member of the trust), Mahant Dinendra Das of Nirmohi Akhara and

    Besides them, additional secretary Home Ministry Gyanesh Kumar (as representative of the Centre), Avneesh Awasthy Additional Chief Secretary Uttar Pradesh (as representative of the state government) and Ayodhya District Magistrate Anuj Kumar Jha.



    All the 15 members attended the meeting of the trust on Wednesday. The next meeting is likely to be held in a fortnight in Ayodhya.

    https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.l...142779365.html


    Btw this trust will run on money donated by hindus. The govt will not fund the temple. So who they appoint after the initial trust is formed as per SC order, is nobody's concern.

  38. #518
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    https://ifcncodeofprinciples.poynter...5-2AF73DF3A12C

    Certified by international fact checking network.

    Must all be a scam.

    @cricketjoshila - Thoughts?
    Doesnt mean zilch.

    This is like saying XYZ ngo said this and that XYZ NGO is affiliated to ABC ngo in a foreign country.

  39. #519
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    27,086
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    This is just the beginning. First it was JK now its Delhi. Soon other big cities will also be targeted by all these jaahils. We are a third world country for a reason.
    You stay safe bro. I know you're opinionated but dont discuss these things outside your house. I hate to advise you to keep quiet but times are very bad.

  40. #520
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    So no riots ever happened?

    Point kya hai bhai?
    You said govt let the riots continue..So when did it start and when did it end.

  41. #521
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    They are investing tremendous amounts of money in setting uo firewalls so that we cant use internet. This surely isnt a temporary measure. I think they have planned to keep us silenced for a long time.

    I have a business but you can consider me unemployed at the moment because its almost dead because of what happened in last 7 months. Now using any savings that we had done previously. Helping each other in all ways that we can.
    The poor are surviving with help of those who are well off. But its all mostly previous savings which is being used. An example of the ruin is that a journalist had to turn to manual labour because of internet clampdown during which he couldnt work at all. Any business based on internet (which most young guys these days have) is dead.
    I am sooo sorry to hear that brother.

    This is what I was fearing.

    This is pure evil stuff man.

    Dunno what is there in store for the nation due to this move.

    I am hoping there is way out of this.

    Stay strong bro.


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  42. #522
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    No need for any comments. Cos my views have been made clear so many times. You already know it.

    Such a strawman argument bhai.

    If I post tweets of the other side, PP servers will crash.
    What are your views?

    Muslims were incited to target UC Hindus.

    And you can see that it happened.

  43. #523
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    42,313
    Mentioned
    2233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Doesnt mean zilch.

    This is like saying XYZ ngo said this and that XYZ NGO is affiliated to ABC ngo in a foreign country.
    Have their claims proven to be wrong?

    Fact-checking is a pretty clearcut business.

    For example, many were claiming (without evidence) on page 1 and 2 of this thread, that the mosque videos were fake and/or old. But no one is furthering that narrative now because it was clearly incorrect. Are there any similar incidents with the likes of AltNews, and the other fact-checker? I forget the name, something like BoomLive.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  44. #524
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    I am sooo sorry to hear that brother.

    This is what I was fearing.

    This is pure evil stuff man.

    Dunno what is there in store for the nation due to this move.

    I am hoping there is way out of this.

    Stay strong bro.
    So you support secession of Kashmir from India?

    You support the law that other Indians cant settle in Kashmir?

  45. #525
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    You said govt let the riots continue..So when did it start and when did it end.
    So you are saying govt denies riots even happened...or it doesn't even know when riots started or ended or if it even ended? Haha.


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  46. #526
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Have their claims proven to be wrong?

    Fact-checking is a pretty clearcut business.

    For example, many were claiming (without evidence) on page 1 and 2 of this thread, that the mosque videos were fake and/or old. But no one is furthering that narrative now because it was clearly incorrect. Are there any similar incidents with the likes of AltNews, and the other fact-checker? I forget the name, something like BoomLive.
    Who checks the fact of a fact checker?

    There are many credible media houses who have established a reputation over decades. And now a two year old website, with little history will judge their credibility?

  47. #527
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    So you support secession of Kashmir from India?

    You support the law that other Indians cant settle in Kashmir?
    I don't support Article 370 abrogation this way.

    You may think this is Krishna level move but it's a shakuni move.

    Time will tell how it will play out.


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  48. #528
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    So you are saying govt denies riots even happened...or it doesn't even know when riots started or ended or if it even ended? Haha.
    You said govt allowed the riots to continue.

    So i asked you when did the riots start, how long it continued and when did it end?

    How difficult is it to answer that?

  49. #529
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Who checks the fact of a fact checker?

    There are many credible media houses who have established a reputation over decades. And now a two year old website, with little history will judge their credibility?
    Yes India TOday, Republic, Time Now

    Very reputable.

    They made sure BJP is the ONLY true organization in the world.

    Rest are all idiots.

    May BJP save the earth from us simpletons.


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  50. #530
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    I don't support Article 370 abrogation this way.

    You may think this is Krishna level move but it's a shakuni move.

    Time will tell how it will play out.
    So how was it to be diluted?

    I thought parliament makes and amends laws.

  51. #531
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    27,086
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    I am sooo sorry to hear that brother.

    This is what I was fearing.

    This is pure evil stuff man.

    Dunno what is there in store for the nation due to this move.

    I am hoping there is way out of this.

    Stay strong bro.
    Thanks for your kind words. They arent even whitelisting LinkedIn through which we used to find new clients. The impact this internet clampdown in particular has had is unimaginable for anyone who is not facing it. Some people might think j&k is a far flung area where no one uses internet but thats stupidity. Everybody uses internet and lives are dependent on it in this age.

    However, i am sure God will have mercy. Don't worry and you stay strong too.

  52. #532
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    You said govt allowed the riots to continue.

    So i asked you when did the riots start, how long it continued and when did it end?

    How difficult is it to answer that?
    I should be asking that.

    Why is it difficult to answer a simple question.

    I asked you first.

    Make your point and answer.


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  53. #533
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Yes India TOday, Republic, Time Now

    Very reputable.

    They made sure BJP is the ONLY true organization in the world.

    Rest are all idiots.

    May BJP save the earth from us simpletons.
    Leave Republic out.

    But India Today has a long history and Rajdeep is hardly a Modi or bjp supporter.

    Times now is owned by Times and Reuters they have far more credibility than a Software engineer running a website for two years.

  54. #534
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    So how was it to be diluted?

    I thought parliament makes and amends laws.
    Through constitution majority.

    Or through talks.

    If you think you can just take away land like this and expect things to be peaceful....well, time will tell.

    Govt using loopholes and tricks is NOT the same as making laws and doing things the right way.

    I am sure you will defend this till the cows come home and we can have this debate in another thread..another time.


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  55. #535
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    I should be asking that.

    Why is it difficult to answer a simple question.

    I asked you first.

    Make your point and answer.
    You made the claim that govt let the riot continue.

    So i am asking you, how long did the riot continue?

  56. #536
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Leave Republic out.

    But India Today has a long history and Rajdeep is hardly a Modi or bjp supporter.

    Times now is owned by Times and Reuters they have far more credibility than a Software engineer running a website for two years.
    Yet India Today was CAUGHT lying in an embarrasing way.

    Times Now have credibility?


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  57. #537
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Through constitution majority.

    Or through talks.

    If you think you can just take away land like this and expect things to be peaceful....well, time will tell.

    Govt using loopholes and tricks is NOT the same as making laws and doing things the right way.

    I am sure you will defend this till the cows come home and we can have this debate in another thread..another time.
    What is constitutional majority?

    What loophole? Did the govt forge the votes of the LS and RS members who voted for the dilution of Art 370?

  58. #538
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    42,313
    Mentioned
    2233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Who checks the fact of a fact checker?

    There are many credible media houses who have established a reputation over decades. And now a two year old website, with little history will judge their credibility?
    I didn't get an answer.

    TimesNow and co. claimed that the mosque video was fake. But there is proof that it wasn't fake.

    Has there been any proof to show that the fact-checkers have made false claims? If someone lies, the lie can be exposed.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  59. #539
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Yet India Today was CAUGHT lying in an embarrasing way.

    Times Now have credibility?
    Caught lying?

    Who said that? You?

  60. #540
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    I didn't get an answer.

    TimesNow and co. claimed that the mosque video was fake. But there is proof that it wasn't fake.

    Has there been any proof to show that the fact-checkers have made false claims? If someone lies, the lie can be exposed.
    They said it wasnot from Ashok vihar as the police said the same.

    Later on The Wire website edited it to Ashok Nagar.

    So they were right in ssying no msque was vandalised in Ashok Vihar.

  61. #541
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    32,353
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    @sensible-indian-fan

    Not a single answer to my post about tahir hussain or hussain haidry or waris pathan. Only bjp bjp bjp.

    Then you lie that bjp appointed Champat Rai to the trust.

    Then you tell me that Art 370 was diluted using some loophole, please tell me which one?

  62. #542
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    You made the claim that govt let the riot continue.

    So i am asking you, how long did the riot continue?
    So you don't have an answer.

    Good to know.

    Understandable that you have to do this style of questioning cos thats the only way to defend.

    The riots have been going on for several days now.

    24th Feb I believe.

    From 25th Feb death tolls are being reported.

    So are you planning to answer the question or not?


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  63. #543
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    @sensible-indian-fan

    Not a single answer to my post about tahir hussain or hussain haidry or waris pathan. Only bjp bjp bjp.

    Then you lie that bjp appointed Champat Rai to the trust.

    Then you tell me that Art 370 was diluted using some loophole, please tell me which one?
    How many times do I have to repeat the same thing to you?

    As if I support that guy.

    Can't say the same about you who supports anti national people.

    BJP has been exposed in a million ways lol.

    Alt News. International media. Neutral media.

    It's a joke.

    ----

    Why is Delhi POlice taking part in riots?

    Answer bhai answer.

    Why didn't riots stop?

    Answer bhai answer.

    ---

    You tried to play the Waris Pathan card and I produced mountains of proof. lol.


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  64. #544
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    12,684
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    I didn't get an answer.

    TimesNow and co. claimed that the mosque video was fake. But there is proof that it wasn't fake.

    Has there been any proof to show that the fact-checkers have made false claims? If someone lies, the lie can be exposed.
    One video was 2 years old from the state of Bihar. That video was shared as from delhi. But there was indeed desecration of a mosque in delhi. Incident happened, the video that was used was the wrong one.

  65. #545
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Caught lying?

    Who said that? You?
    Did you watch the video?

    THE DEFENCE ANALYST said they are showing a Mig 21 engine and passing it off as F16.

    Watch that video.

    India Today were caught lying claiming it to be F16 engine.

    I posted VIDEO PROOF.

    Based on past debates, you barely even check the stuff posted and yet you ask WHY did they do X or Y.


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  66. #546
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    4,977
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MP2011 View Post
    https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/delh...home-topscroll

    So 56" is asking for more time to file FIRs on hate merchants so that a few more innocents could be killed?
    https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/delh...home-topscroll

    lol, this keeps getting better. Killers have been given 1 month to reply on what actions did they take on these riots?

  67. #547
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    2,476
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can understand the pain of people like @cricketjoshila. They've invested the last 5 years of their lives in fighting for a man who turned out to be a fraud. Now it's denial mode to cope with the realization.

    You see it everywhere. In online groups, real life gatherings - getting shouted down by the Modi-Shah boys as they struggle to face up to the reality of their leaders.

    As for @Romali_rotti

    Indian PPer:
    Romali_rotti: Nehru, Catholic Sonya, Dumb Pappu are *@*#$#.

    I bet he has dreams of the Nehru family and then slaps himself for having those dreams.

  68. #548
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    29,577
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    yes, why not stop the riots?
    If govt wants to commit army to bring law and order, they can even commit half a million troops to ensure it, we have seen this in Kashmir. In fact it could be that because they are preoccupied with searching houses and ensuring curfews in Kashmir, they don't have the resources to stop Dehli riots.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  69. #549
    Debut
    Aug 2019
    Runs
    1,375
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How and why would you try to ignore this fact, the police of Delhi is escorting and protecting BJP terrorist to kill Muslims and destroy their properties.

    time to stop engaging these supporters of extremists.

  70. #550
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    4,247
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Karnataka has been ruined already. They even made school children re-enact babri masji demolition. Kerela could be the same. You wont see it coming because you dont have a third person's view.
    Amit Shah does regular trips to Kerala nowadays. He must be definitely brewing some hatred here.

  71. #551
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    4,247
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    A malayali friend who knows what I do for a living told me he hopes I never step foot in Kerala ever.
    Seriously, What do you do for your living??

    Exploiting hatred between the communities for the political gain of your masters?

  72. #552
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    4,247
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Most of the north indian muslims migrated.So did the east indian ones.
    Whatever Indian Muslims are now is only because of the constitutional rights given to them by B R Ambedhkar and Nehru. Not because of the sympathy of RSS or bhakts. So stop point scoring against Pakistanis based on our numbers.

  73. #553
    Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    30,303
    Mentioned
    1027 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Wonder how long before another Pulwama type attack occurs. India is creating freedom fighters/terrorists by the hundreds due to their oppression. Modi is undoubtedly an evil man but he's also an idiotic statesman who will turn the country against his own ideology.

  74. #554
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    5,589
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)




    Part of truth : saab new tricks seekh rahay hain
    (politicians just learning new tricks).
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 27th February 2020 at 18:21.

  75. #555
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Bjp didnt appoint them. The trust appointed these people. One of them is the original petitioner in the RJB case.

    You are getting desperate now.




    Members of the Sri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra, the trust setup to oversee construction of the Ram Temple at Ayodhya, during its first meeting at Greater Kailash - I in New Delhi.
    Wow I missed this post. Just saw now.

    Yes govt would have had no say in it right?

    OK time for official quotes:

    "When the initial list of names of the Ram Mandir trust came out on 5 February we were miffed that Mahant Nritya Gopal Das and Champat Rai were not included. We agitated and were reassured by the Home Ministry that their names will be added at a later stage," said a relieved Mahant Kamal Nayan Das, senior member and designated successor of the Ram Janmabhoomi Nyas, created by members of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP), while speaking to The Quint.

    "We were told by local MLAs and the Home Ministry that the reason their names were not added was because both of them are accused in the ongoing trial of the Babri Masjid demolition case. The government feared a legal challenge," Mahant Kamal Nayan Das added.
    QUotes say there was dissent and assurances were given.

    I never said govt officially appointed them. But do you believe Govt has no say in it?

    If it didn't, then why did it assure these people?
    Last edited by sensible-indian-fan; 27th February 2020 at 18:12.


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  76. #556
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    New Delhi: Shiromani Akali Dal MP Naresh Gujral has written to Home Minister Amit Shah and Delhi Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal, accusing the Delhi Police of inaction and apathy while dealing with complaints during the clashes in northeast Delhi since Sunday, in which 35 people have been killed and over 200 injured. The Delhi Police reports to the Home Ministry.

    Mr Gujral, whose party is an ally of the ruling BJP, said the police took no action on his request for assistance to 16 Muslims who were trapped in a house in northeast Delhi's Maujpur locality on Wednesday night while a mob was trying to break in, despite him telling them he is a Member of Parliament.

    "I explained the urgency of the situation and told the operator that I am a Member of Parliament. At 11:43 pm, I received a confirmation from the Delhi Police that my complaint had been received along with the reference number 946603... However, much to my disappointment, no action was taken on my complaint and those 16 individuals received no assistance whatsoever from the Delhi Police" Mr Gujral wrote.

    The Akali Dal MP said the 16 Muslims managed to escape only because some Hindu neighbours came to their rescue.

    "If this is the situation when a Member of Parliament makes a complaint personally, it is not surprising that certain parts of Delhi continue to burn while the police stands by apathetically," the letter added.

    Northeast Delhi has been on the edge since Sunday with vandalism, arson and unrest over the contentious citizenship law. Hundreds of police and paramilitary personnel are patrolling the streets of the region amid reports of sporadic violence today.

    35 people have died in violence clashes in Delhi since Sunday

    In December, the rift between the Akalis and the BJP had emerged after Mr Gujral had told NDTV, "We feel the Muslim community should be included in the citizenship law". He had also issued a veiled warning to the BJP at the time, saying several parties in the BJP-led front were unhappy with the way they had been treated.

    However, the Akali Dal, late last month declared that certain "misunderstandings" between the two parties have been amicably resolved.

    Due to the controversial citizenship law, Indian citizenship will be awarded on the basis of religion for the first time. The government says it will help non-Muslim refugees from three Muslim-dominated neighbouring countries if they fled to India because of religious persecution. Critics say the law violates secular tenets of the constitution.
    https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/delh...home-topscroll

    Is this also desperation?

    Their own ally MP is saying it.

    Not a sickular.

    Not a Muslim.

    Not a "useless" foreign national.

    Not a paid stooge.


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  77. #557
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    33,107
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today responded to allegations against AAP's Tahir Hussain.


    New Delhi: Arvind Kejriwal today responded to allegations that a leader of his Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), Tahir Hussain, was involved in the killing of Ankit Sharma, the Intelligence Bureau (IB) employee who was found dead in one of the areas in northeast Delhi most affected by violence over citizenship law protests.

    [B]"No one, be it any party, should be spared if they are responsible for inciting violence. Even if he is a part of my cabinet, he should be punished. If anyone from AAP is found guilty, they should get double the punishment," the Delhi Chief Minister told reporters, asked about Tahir Hussain.

    "I personally believe, when it comes to national security and clashes.... I have been seeing this since morning, this matter should not be politicised," Mr Kejriwal said.

    Flaring up, he added: "Why are you asking for remarks... is this how we will run our criminal justice system? If anyone is accused from our side, give them double the punishment. Stop politicizing national issues."
    https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/arvi...home-topscroll

    Ek hi tha point.

    Wo bhi gaya.

    No one supports violent people regardless of their religion or party.

    This has been said OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER again.

    Can we expect the same from the other side?

    LMAO.

    If they accept it, then responsibility will start from the top for allowing riots to go.

    So never. lol.
    Last edited by sensible-indian-fan; 27th February 2020 at 18:25.


    Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

  78. #558
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    2,711
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    meanwhile on other forum where jhoshila bhai is a permanent member, people/posters are having fun and enjoying the killing of muslims, saying that teach them lesson and BJP/hindus from dehli are not doing what they should do, they should learn from Gujrat 2002 that how to teach a lesson to muslims.


    The Griffins ....

  79. #559
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    2,711
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    sorry to say, i am not trying to do generalizing here, but its looks like that some educated indians are into massive inferiority complex regarding muslim's mughal history or partition ... but its the topic of the other day.
    Last edited by Lonewarrior; 27th February 2020 at 18:41.


    The Griffins ....

  80. #560
    Debut
    Aug 2019
    Runs
    1,375
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewarrior View Post
    meanwhile on other forum where jhoshila bhai is a permanent member, people/posters are having fun and enjoying the killing of muslims, saying that teach them lesson and BJP/hindus from dehli are not doing what they should do, they should learn from Gujrat 2002 that how to teach a lesson to muslims.
    There are few who have indirectly stated that on this forum.

    It isn't difficult to spot one.

    When a person keep ignoring this main point, most important point, which is, the government paid officials and officers escorting BJP thugs and terrorists to kill Muslims, to destroy their properties then one can understand their intention without openly stating in what they believe in.

    Some will try to divert it by saying, 'both side are wrong", could be, but the elected government officials and paid police officers are only helping one group to kill, rape, and destruction, which is Hindutva and BJP.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •