PPCL | PSL l Karachi Kings | Team Thread | #KarachiJeeteyGa - Page 6


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 401 to 417 of 417
  1. #401
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being in Karachi Kings team makes me miss Karachi Biscuits alot


  2. #402
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    Batman Space/Gotham City
    Runs
    25,533
    Mentioned
    3343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Btw what that mean?
    It's mean Karachi will win.

    Btw, Would you like to be a captain of this team?

  3. #403
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,097
    Mentioned
    3136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    It's mean Karachi will win.

    Btw, Would you like to be a captain of this team?
    I can be VC if nobody else there.. @Geil can captain the said if he's active here...


    subhan allh walhamdullh w la ailh ailaa allh w allh aakbar
    Loose Cannons CC | PPCL 2020 Season 1 FC CHAMPIONS | #CannonsFire

  4. #404
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    Batman Space/Gotham City
    Runs
    25,533
    Mentioned
    3343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    This is our overall squad.

    Batsmen
    Batman - Bat (Right Hand Bat, Right Arm Leg Spin)
    Batsman e Azam - Bat (Right Hand Bat, Right Arm Fast)
    Bhaag Viru Bhaag - Bat (Left Hand Bat, Left Arm Off Spin)
    Azan Basit - Bat (Right Hand Bat, Right Arm Medium Fast)
    Greenstorm - Bat (Right Hand Bat, Right Arm Medium)
    TeymurBlake - Bat (Right Hand Bat, Right Arm Leg Spin)
    Ibrahim.Imran - Bat (Left Hand Bat, Left Arm Fast)
    imranq - Bat (Left Hand Bat, Left Arm Medium)
    Azzurri - Bat (Left Hand Bat, Right Arm Medium)

    Bowlers
    Geil - Bowl (Left Arm Chinaman, Right Hand Bat)
    The Viper - Bowl (Left Arm Fast, Right Hand Bat)
    Azlan Khan - Bowl (Right Arm Fast Medium, Right Hand Bat)
    EngrOmair - Bowl (Right Arm Leg Spin, Right Hand Bat)
    StreetSmart - Bowl (Left Arm Fast Medium, Right Hand Bat)
    sweep_shot - Bowl (Left Arm Leg Spin, Left Hand Bat)

    Wicket-keepers
    Smbhayi - WK-Bat (Right Hand Bat, Right Arm Leg Spin)
    Saj - WK-Bat (Right Hand Bat, Right Arm Fast Medium)

    Bowling All-rounders
    Canistani Hero - Bowl AR (Right Arm Leg Spin, Right Hand Bat)

  5. #405
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    Batman Space/Gotham City
    Runs
    25,533
    Mentioned
    3343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    I can be VC if nobody else there.. @Geil can captain the said if he's active here...
    Ok you're the vice captain of this team then. What do you make of the squad, suggestions and player type changes?

    @Geil can you be the captain if you're active enough?

  6. Google Ad Manager-
  7. #406
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,097
    Mentioned
    3136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Ok you're the vice captain of this team then. What do you make of the squad, suggestions and player type changes?

    @Geil can you be the captain if you're active enough?
    Whats our ground characteristics? Would like to go with bowling heavy team if there's boost available..


    subhan allh walhamdullh w la ailh ailaa allh w allh aakbar
    Loose Cannons CC | PPCL 2020 Season 1 FC CHAMPIONS | #CannonsFire

  8. #407
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    19,494
    Mentioned
    843 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    It feels good to be back. Long time.
    We both are in the same team again.

  9. #408
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    17,054
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    We both are in the same team again.
    Yeah.

    Hoping for a good season.
    Last edited by sweep_shot; 16th March 2021 at 03:50.


    Bangladeshi Man

  10. #409
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Ok you're the vice captain of this team then. What do you make of the squad, suggestions and player type changes?

    @Geil can you be the captain if you're active enough?
    I thought u are our captain since u auctioned and @Smbhayi will probably be our vc since he knows PPCL.

    I wont be that active to be performing all the activities of a captain.

    So really sorry to say I cant be the captain.

  11. #410
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    I can be VC if nobody else there.. @Geil can captain the said if he's active here...
    Cant @Batman be the captain? or will it be conflict of interest as Batman will be posting scorecard or maybe simulating games? so he cant be the captain or Vice-captain? or Batman doesn't want to be captain or VC?

    What about @Smbhayi he definitely has to be the captain IMO and Batman should be the VC or vice versa

    I will cheer you guys and our team

  12. #411
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,097
    Mentioned
    3136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    Cant @Batman be the captain? or will it be conflict of interest as Batman will be posting scorecard or maybe simulating games? so he cant be the captain or Vice-captain? or Batman doesn't want to be captain or VC?

    What about @Smbhayi he definitely has to be the captain IMO and Batman should be the VC or vice versa

    I will cheer you guys and our team
    I think he can captain.. may be he want new face to lead the team.. bit busy these days so can only spend little time here..

  13. #412
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    I think he can captain.. may be he want new face to lead the team.. bit busy these days so can only spend little time here..
    yeah same with me too, so I would propose then @Batman to lead and @Smbhayi to be VC as he is a bit busy so Smbhayi can only spend little time here

    I am too a little bit busy & as I know being a captain requires you to be active on PP to post the playing eleven on time which I wont be able to do it hence I would back out and propose

    @Batman to be captain
    @Smbhayi to be VC as he already agreed he can be vc but cant be Captain

    So Batman we elect you our leader

    Karachi Kings needs Batman. In Batman we believe and in Batman we trust to lead and Conquer the PPCL

  14. #413
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    Batman Space/Gotham City
    Runs
    25,533
    Mentioned
    3343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    yeah same with me too, so I would propose then @Batman to lead and @Smbhayi to be VC as he is a bit busy so Smbhayi can only spend little time here

    I am too a little bit busy & as I know being a captain requires you to be active on PP to post the playing eleven on time which I wont be able to do it hence I would back out and propose

    @Batman to be captain
    @Smbhayi to be VC as he already agreed he can be vc but cant be Captain

    So Batman we elect you our leader

    Karachi Kings needs Batman. In Batman we believe and in Batman we trust to lead and Conquer the PPCL
    Ok no problem. I can lead the team then.

  15. #414
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    1,287
    Mentioned
    1383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Great to be back in action!


    “Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy.” ― Rumi

  16. #415
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,097
    Mentioned
    3136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EngrOmair View Post
    Great to be back in action!
    Nice to reunite with you kaaptan Saab!


    subhan allh walhamdullh w la ailh ailaa allh w allh aakbar
    Loose Cannons CC | PPCL 2020 Season 1 FC CHAMPIONS | #CannonsFire

  17. #416
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Dubai/Glasgow*
    Runs
    7,220
    Mentioned
    1425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Glad to be part of Karachi Kings. Let's go!


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Google+, Facebook and Instagram!

  18. #417
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    Batman Space/Gotham City
    Runs
    25,533
    Mentioned
    3343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azlan Khan View Post
    Glad to be part of Karachi Kings. Let's go!
    Good to see you back bro!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •