Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    Met him a few times.
    Spoken with him several times.
    Had lunch at Headingley with him.
    Interviewed him.

He was friendly and fine with me.

Not sure where you are getting the ridiculous allegation of bias from, just because I've offered an opinion that you don't agree with.
    My allegation of bias was from you constantly denying that Shoaib is popular just because he has a big following on YouTube and some people watch to see him make a fool of himself. If that is not what you meant lol then I apologize.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hafizexpress View Post
    My allegation of bias was from you constantly denying that Shoaib is popular just because he has a big following on YouTube and some people watch to see him make a fool of himself. If that is not what you meant lol then I apologize.
    It's obvious he has a big following on youtube, but as with all social media, not everyone is a fan. Just look at the abuse flying around on social media.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    It's obvious he has a big following on youtube, but as with all social media, not everyone is a fan. Just look at the abuse flying around on social media.
    You are right. My point and @Savak's point was about his popularity which is undeniable, but in relation to OP yes, he is not the most loved guy in Pakistan and across the border and he has many haters.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Even Imran Khan gets abuse on social media. Not a biggie