"Real pressure is going to work while putting your own personal safety on the line": Kane Williamson


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    183,402
    Mentioned
    2958 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)

    "Real pressure is going to work while putting your own personal safety on the line": Kane Williamson

    Name:  b780255e-2191-4932-bc77-93a2420bc3d0.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  242.0 KB


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  2. #2
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    183,402
    Mentioned
    2958 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    An amazing message from an amazing sportsman!


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  3. #3
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    21,837
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Great person, great cricketer and great ambassador of the game.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    89,039
    Mentioned
    2263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Puts everything into perspective doesn't it.

    Lovely words from a great man.



  5. #5
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    296
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. As an anesthesiologist on the front lines of this crisis, and being asked to insert a breathing tube everyday on these ICU admitted COVID patients, I feel like quitting everyday simply because of safety of my children. I hope everyday that I dont bring this infection home.
    However, we do it as a matter of service. I welcome your positivity in these panic-ridden times.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    6,865
    Mentioned
    565 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    A very heartfelt message from one of the nicest cricketers.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    89,039
    Mentioned
    2263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Kane is of course one of the NZ cricketers who made donations to the Army School in Peshawar where he gave kit and money towards the school.



  8. #8
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    New Zealand
    Runs
    2,656
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    Kane is of course one of the NZ cricketers who made donations to the Army School in Peshawar where he gave kit and money towards the school.
    Yet some people say his niceness is fake.
    Last edited by MenInG; 29th March 2020 at 11:14.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Venue
    2021
    Runs
    45,305
    Mentioned
    2456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyaalr01 View Post
    Yet some people say his niceness is fake.
    lol? People actually say that?

    He seems really down to earth and sincere.
    Last edited by MenInG; 29th March 2020 at 11:14.


    Quote Originally Posted by Convict View Post
    Don't worry bro. Your other thread allows for rain. Maybe it will save you?

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    89,039
    Mentioned
    2263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyaalr01 View Post
    Yet some people say his niceness is fake.
    I've not heard anyone say that.

    I've met the guy many times, he's brilliant. He's humble, very friendly and down to earth.



  11. #11
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    New Zealand
    Runs
    2,656
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    I've not heard anyone say that.

    I've met the guy many times, he's brilliant. He's humble, very friendly and down to earth.
    I know that he is an amazing guy.

    But there are some jealous people online on social media that do say he is a fake. But then they those same people like to believe everything is fake.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    18,813
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Cricket is lucky to have Kane Williamson

    I really hope he goes on to win laurels,maybe even the WC that eluded him so harshly this time


    The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

  13. #13
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    18,813
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyaalr01 View Post
    I know that he is an amazing guy.

    But there are some jealous people online on social media that do say he is a fake. But then they those same people like to believe everything is fake.
    Most Kiwis are usually nice


    The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

  14. #14
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    New Zealand
    Runs
    2,656
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    Most Kiwis are usually nice
    Yes, and that is showing in our Coronavirus response. Our PM said when we only had 1 case that a loss of even 1 loss would be terrible and they will take all necessary measures to stop the spread and to save lives. As soon as we hit I think 100 cases, the nation went into lockdown.

    Jacinda has even done live facebook chats to talk with normal kiwis and make sure they are ok and if the government can do something to make lockdown easier.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Chandigarh
    Runs
    18,813
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyaalr01 View Post
    Yes, and that is showing in our Coronavirus response. Our PM said when we only had 1 case that a loss of even 1 loss would be terrible and they will take all necessary measures to stop the spread and to save lives. As soon as we hit I think 100 cases, the nation went into lockdown.

    Jacinda has even done live facebook chats to talk with normal kiwis and make sure they are ok and if the government can do something to make lockdown easier.
    Was impressed with her during the Christchurch attack.She's a good and compassionate leader


    The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -Scott Hamilton

  16. #16
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    38,432
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kane Williamson is excellent cricketer and also a great ambassador for the game. If he isn't going to take up a coaching role when he retires , the ICC or New Zealand cricket board would be stupid not to use him in a role. Carrie's himself so well.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    21,198
    Mentioned
    860 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    True gentleman and sportsman.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •