Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Every media house have reported these figures and so has the ministry.

What you believe is hardly going to decide anything about India.
    You repeat this line a lot. Kindly make this line your signature. It will save you 10 seconds and this forum some bandwidth. Cheers.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another thing is to be noted that these numbers are not being given by Modi government but state government like AP, Telengana, TN, Delhi,Kerala and all confirmation like that they are TJ members, all these government are ruled by opposition parties, so if any body is playing politics then blame them, Modi government is only adding the total number of patients for you

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Navdeep Srivastava View Post
    Another thing is to be noted that these numbers are not being given by Modi government but state government like AP, Telengana, TN, Delhi,Kerala and all confirmation like that they are TJ members, all these government are ruled by opposition parties, so if any body is playing politics then blame them, Modi government is only adding the total number of patients for you
    Excatly..Health Ministry officials are just for aggregation (they are literally usels as they dont have much power) while state CMs and ministers already announces number and provide details.

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total 13 #Coronavirus positive cases reported in the state so far, 6 out of them had attended Tablighi Jamaat in Delhi. We appeal to everyone, who attended Tablighi Jamaat, to disclose their identity by 5 PM today otherwise govt will be forced to take action: Himachal Pradesh CM
    https://twitter.com/ANI/status/12467...2F74988679.cms

CMs/Officials/Police need to keep on beg for these people to come forward..looks liek they doesnt even bother about thier own families

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoraCora View Post
    I already answered that..few outliers from any community doesnt matter..But we have so many reports about particular community and you say most news from Indian media is fake..
    Did I say 'Most news from Indian media is fake' or 'India is known for fake news'?

People feel 50-80% Covid-19 news on social media 'fake': Survey

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/peo...w/74990141.cms

MHA writes to states, UTs to take measures to stop fake news, panic among people

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/stor...450-2020-04-02

Don't shoot the messenger please.

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Did I say 'Most news from Indian media is fake' or 'India is known for fake news'?

MHA writes to states, UTs to take measures to stop fake news, panic among people

Thats for generic social media posts...Tablighee atrocity news came from Police/refuted journalists/videos/Officials etc..

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Where are you getting these figures from? I am amazed that a country which can't even organise population control, or safe electric wiring, can somehow pinpoint 28% of the Coronavirus can be pinpointed to one Muslim event.
    Looks like Pakistani Punjab also have 30% positive cases related to Jamaat...so no wonder Indian officials also able to pinpoint to particular event.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't you understand the basic difference between "Social media" and "media" ?

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
    Don't you understand the basic difference between "Social media" and "media" ?
    Lmao have you never seen any indian news channel using social media content in their shows?

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Looks like Pakistani Punjab also have 30% positive cases related to Jamaat...so no wonder Indian officials also able to pinpoint to particular event.
    Where are you pulling all these numbers from? Post the source here please.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao have you never seen any indian news channel using social media content in their shows?
    What are you even on about ?

Tell me when did the Indian media use "social media content" to prove something regarding the TJ morons?

If you can't, then just stop sprouting nonsense...

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where are you pulling all these numbers from? Post the source here please.
    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...2#post10718852

You really don't follow Corona virus cases from different parts of world? There is another similar cluster called The Shincheonenji church cluster.

https://graphics.reuters.com/CHINA-H...3SB/index.html

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    What are you even on about ?

Tell me when did the Indian media use "social media content" to prove something regarding the TJ morons?

If you can't, then just stop sprouting nonsense...
    O bhai where did I specifically say that indian news channel used social media content for TJ thing? You are looking so desperate now.
    From fake news to social media to TJ morons? It seems you are partially agreeing that indian news channels do use social media content in their shows. Try harder next time.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O bhai where did I specifically say that indian news channel used social media content for TJ thing? You are looking so desperate now.
    From fake news to social media to TJ morons? It seems you are partially agreeing that indian news channels do use social media content in their shows. Try harder next time.
    Expected nothing better from you lol.

You claimed that Indian media is peddling fake news on the TJ fiasco by pulling out an article that says "Social media peddles 80% fake news".

And when I asked you whether you know the difference between, you say media channels use "Social media content" to peddle their lies.

When I asked for a source for that, now you're twisting your own words. And I'm the one who's desperate.

Now, go on try again to be desperate.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Expected nothing better from you lol.

You claimed that Indian media is peddling fake news on the TJ fiasco by pulling out an article that says "Social media peddles 80% fake news".

And when I asked you whether you know the difference between, you say media channels use "Social media content" to peddle their lies.

When I asked for a source for that, now you're twisting your own words. And I'm the one who's desperate.

Now, go on try again to be desperate.

Lolwut? I said that a video of a muslim guy spitting on police was fake and actually posted the video here. Watch it once you get your head out of your behind.

I also said India is known for fake news. How can you spread fake news? Through social media? So I posted the links related to them also.

You are still looking desperate just like all other jaahil bhakhts here.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lolwut? I said that a video of a muslim guy spitting on police was fake and actually posted the video here. Watch it once you get your head out of your behind.

I also said India is known for fake news. How can you spread fake news? Through social media? So I posted the links related to them also.

You are still looking desperate just like all other jaahil bhakhts here.

I'm still waiting for a proof of your claim of how Indian media peddles fake news using social media content. Can I get it any time soon ? Or are you planning on continuing with your cover up rants ?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The number of coronavirus cases crossed the 200 mark in Andhra Pradesh on Sunday with 36 more people testing positive for the infection, the state government said.

Kurnool district saw a quantum jump in the number of Covid-19 cases from four to 27, all on account of the Tablighi Jamaat attendees and their contacts.

https://www.indiatoday.in/coronaviru...536-2020-04-05

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I'm still waiting for a proof of your claim of how Indian media peddles fake news using social media content. Can I get it any time soon ? Or are you planning on continuing with your cover up rants ?

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ansari, who is a Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) MLA from Deogarh and is currently Welfare and Minority Affairs Minister in the Soren regime, has, however, denied the charge that he or his son ever visited Delhi.

However, the Special Branch police has submitted to the police headquarters a list of Jharkhand residents who attended Tablighi at Nizamuddin. As per the list, the minister’s son Tanveer-ul Hasan and another person Mohammad Abbas (from Deogarh) attended the religious congregation at Nizamuddin.

Minority affairs minister hiding his son’s travel to Jamaat..

https://www.deccanherald.com/nationa...hi-820530.html

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    JT must co operate and keep everyone safe. If they don't, then they should be locked up for long periods

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Every media house have reported these figures and so has the ministry.

What you believe is hardly going to decide anything about India.
    But since Indian media has already been branded as jokes outside of India, no one is taking these figures seriously. By all means peddle your rubbish within your own borders, but don't come on a Pakistani forum and expect people to swallow this horsepoop without question.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But since Indian media has already been branded as jokes outside of India, no one is taking these figures seriously. By all means peddle your rubbish within your own borders, but don't come on a Pakistani forum and expect people to swallow this horsepoop without question.
    Now Pakistani Punjab also reporting 30% poistive cases from TJ...

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Now Pakistani Punjab also reporting 30% poistive cases from TJ...
    First learn how to write 'positive'.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What exactly is your concern here? Are the counts too low as per your wish? Would it make your day if there is a news that comes out indian government is lying there are 300000 deaths in India due to this pandemic?

Let me know if that is the case, no judging here.

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post
    First learn how to write 'positive'.
    That doesn't change the numbers or %

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    53 posts since signing up. New Member's post count is going through the roof.

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    What exactly is your concern here? Are the counts too low as per your wish? Would it make your day if there is a news that comes out indian government is lying there are 300000 deaths in India due to this pandemic?

I don't think they can defend TJ any longer..Even in Pakistan numbers are rising due to TJ.

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That doesn't change the numbers or %
    I am not even talking about the numbers and I don't care because unlike you I will not generalize TJ.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not even talking about the numbers and I don't care because unlike you I will not generalize TJ.
    TJ is causing problems everywhere so far in the SC. Obviously there are also cases of certain sections defying lockdown in European countries as well. Obviously we are not generalizing all these examples to judge Muslims but behavior such as this has to be called out.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The concern is pretty clear, it's there in the thread title. Other than that, any public gatherings, including the TJ's show massive disregard for public health and safety, assuming these events have been held during lockdown.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Out of curiosity, what is the proof of tableeghi quarantined members sexually harassing women and roaming around naked?

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    TJ is causing problems everywhere so far in the SC. Obviously there are also cases of certain sections defying lockdown in European countries as well. Obviously we are not generalizing all these examples to judge Muslims but behavior such as this has to be called out.
    I agree with you but the way media is pointing out that this is their new way of terrorism,does it make any sense?

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Out of curiosity, what is the proof of tableeghi quarantined members sexually harassing women and roaming around naked?
    The complaints are registered by the nurses of the hospital.

I would rather take the word or these brave health care workers selflessly serving the world rather than some TJ guys who has shown utter disregard and disrespect to the law and probably doesn’t contribute to the society in any shape or form.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    The complaints are registered by the nurses of the hospital.

I would rather take the word or these brave health care workers selflessly serving the world rather than some TJ guys who has shown utter disregard and disrespect to the law and probably doesn’t contribute to the society in any shape or form.
    no im asking where have they complained. all i saw was one tweet and news is going off that tweet.

is there any video of them or similar evidence? (im genuinely asking because i also see the other side which says that this is just badmouthing and throwing mud which lets be honest isn't out of realms of possibility in today's polarized India)

#MPGA

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no im asking where have they complained. all i saw was one tweet and news is going off that tweet.

is there any video of them or similar evidence? (im genuinely asking because i also see the other side which says that this is just badmouthing and throwing mud which lets be honest isn't out of realms of possibility in today's polarized India)
    "The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of the MMG Hospital in Ghaziabad had complained that six of the admitted patients in the isolation ward were misbehaving with the nurses and not cooperating with the hospital staff," Manish Mishra, SP City, Ghaziabad told ANI.
    https://www.business-standard.com/ar...0300114_1.html

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with you but the way media is pointing out that this is their new way of terrorism,does it make any sense?
    No, media persons who are doing that are also stupid, TJ members cases should be equal to those stupids Hindu who jumped quarantine like Kanika or that Bengali lady who traveled by train and infected Atleast 6 others members .

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1756 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

There is written complaint by the hospital authorities. The letter was shown on all media outlets.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Thanks to our media and bhakhts, coronavirus also has a religion now.

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to our media and bhakhts, coronavirus also has a religion now.
    Started by people who mocks hindus by using words liek Bhakt/Gau mutra etc carelessly..

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Taunted over coronavirus spread after Tablighi meet, Himachal man commits suicide

A man committed suicide on Sunday morning in Una district of Himachal Pradesh after villagers allegedly taunted him over the spread of coronavirus post the Tablighi Jamaat congregation in New Delhi.

Dilshad Muhamud hung himself from the roof of his house located at a hilltop in Bangarh village.

The local police in-charge, Rakesh Kumar, who was present on the spot, said that Dilshad was taken by police to a regional hospital in Una on April 2 as he had come in contact with two persons who had attended the Tablighi Jamaat congregation. He tested negative for coronavirus and was dropped off at his home on Saturday, in an ambulance, Kumar said.

Muhamud belonged to the Gujjar community and was involved in dairy farming. His family belonged to Bangarh village, where most of the Gujjar community is involved in selling milk in adjoining areas of Punjab and in Una district. His family was listed as a BPL family by the Himachal government, as per the board painted outside his house.

Muhamud’s mother, Usha Devi, said that some villagers had insulted her son.

“Disturbed by the insults he committed suicide,” she added

Devi said that he met all family members on Sunday morning, offered namaz and then went inside a room. When he did not come out for long, the family members broke open the door and found him hanging.

Muhamud’s wife, Amardeep Kaur, also blamed villagers for insulting her husband. She was inconsolable and said that despite the fact that her husband tested negative for coronavirus, some villagers were out to victimize the family. They had also stopped taking milk from their family, she claimed. Kaur said selling milk was the family’s only source of income. She maintained that her husband had never visited Delhi and had stayed at home--but was still harassed.

Police in-charge of the region said a case would be registered after a post-mortem was performed on the body.

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/hi...regation-65978

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    A man committed suicide on Sunday morning in Una district of Himachal Pradesh after villagers allegedly taunted him over the spread of coronavirus post the Tablighi Jamaat congregation in New Delhi.
    This is pretty sad. Who is responsible for his death?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1756 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post

That tweet by a unverified handle is misleading.

The media outlet tweets say that the victim was killed because he criticised TJ.

Police tweet says that people have been arrested. The name of the deceased and the accused are given. It also says that the accused are not members of TJ. It doesn't say that the victim was not killed due to his criticism of TJ.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ever since the Delhi Police evacuated members of the Tablighi Jamaat from the Nizamuddin Markaz, the usual suspects in the Indian media have been consistently running a motivated campaign against India’s Muslim community. Some had claimed that Jamaatis spat on doctors and police while others accused them of misbehaving with nurses.

However, a woman claiming to be a medical officer, who was a part of the team that evacuated the Nizamuddin Markaz, has revealed that no one had misbehaved with them.
    http://www.jantakareporter.com/india...e-news/286752/

So was the whole bit about them spitting on and harassing people made up?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Police refute Amar Ujala report about Tablighi Jamaat members misbehaving with medical staff

The Saharanpur police have put out a statement refuting media reports that members of the Tablighi Jamaat asked for non-vegetarian food and defecated in the open inside a quarantine facility in Uttar Pradesh’s Saharanpur.

The claim appeared on the front page of the national daily Amar Ujala on April 5, 2020. It was also shared on the paper’s official page on Facebook, where it received more than 4,000 likes and shares.

“After Uttar Pradesh’s Bijnor, a new case of Jamaatis has also come to light in Saharanpur. When they did not get non-vegetarian food, the Jamaatis here threw away the food and defecated in the open,” claimed the Amar Ujala report.

The report cited a similar incident that it alleged had happened at a quarantine facility in Bijnor.

The report cites Sub Divisional Magistrate SN Sharma as the source of the information. “SDM SN Sharma, SMI Irfan Ahmed, along with other police officers, arrived at the facility and pacified the Jamaatis. They were told clearly that only food prescribed by the government will be served. If they repeat their behaviour, strict legal action will be taken.”

A local media outlet, News 1 India, picked up the Saharanpur story and shared it on Twitter, adding that it was mutton biryani that members of the Tablighi Jamaat desired.

The Saharanpur police used its official Twitter account to reply to the tweet with a statement that the claims of the media outlets were investigated and found to be “wrong and untrue”.

In the past few days, there have been similar media reports of members of the Tablighi Jamaat allegedly misbehaving with staff at quarantine facilities in Agra, Kanpur and Ghaziabad as well.

https://www.newslaundry.com/2020/04/...-medical-staff

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Muslims Spitting on Food, Hiding in Mosques to Spread Coronavirus? Beware of These 8 Fake News Stories

In wake of the coronavirus outbreak and an increasing number of infected patients linked to the Tablighi Jamaat congregation held in Delhi's Nizamuddin in March, Islamophobia has also been on the rise. And much of it has been fueled by fake news.

It all started when Nizamuddin was first reported as a COVID-19 "hotbed" after a congregation of the Tablighi Jamaat that took place in Bangalewaali Masjid, days before India went into a 21-day lockdown. Jamaatis came from across India as well as abroad, the latter possibly bringing the virus with them and spreading it around the Markhaz during the event. Many who had attended, soon started displaying COVID-19 symptoms. As many as 647 of the new cases were reported on Thursday and Friday had links to the religious congregation at Nizamuddin, as per the ministry of health and family welfare.

The rising cases, however, have brought with it an increase in fake news and Islamophobic propaganda as well. Since news of the Jamaat congregation being a COVID-19 cluster broke, a variety of fake news and rumours related to coronavirus have been spread against Muslims of India under hashtags such as #CORONAJIHAD and #NizamuddinIdiot

The flow of fake news was such that an independent documentary filmmaker Yousuf Saeed took to social media to compile a list of some of the most outrageous lies that have been masquerading as news over the media through the past week.

"This small list is intended to bust fake news and videos blaming a particular community for spreading Coronavirus," the Delhi-based filmmaker said. "We're not defending the Tableeghis for their carelessness," Saeed clarified, adding that the list was intended to counter fake news and propaganda, not to support the Jamaat's activities that led to the exacerbation of the COVID-19 crisis in the country.

News18.com has published some of the fake reports and clarifications published by Saeed on his Facebook timeline.

Fake News #1: Muslim vendor spitting on fruits to spread Coronavirus

The video shot in Raisen, MP, started to circulate on social media after the Tablighi jamaat fiasco with many prominent right-wing as well as "liberal" voices attacking the community for deliberately spreading the virus. In the video, a Muslim fruit seller was seen licking his fingertips and touching fruits with it. While many outraged against the video as an attempt to spread coronavirus, a factcheck by AltNews revealed that the video was shot far back in February before coronavirus had been notified a public health emergency in India (March 14).

The man in the video was allegedly mentally unstable and had been caught on tape counting the fruits, not licking them. The footage was real and a police complaint was also filed against the fruit vendor. The fruit seller's act may display questionable hygiene and for that, he is being investigated. But Raisen Superintendent of Police confirmed that there was no cause for fear of him spreading the virus. In fact, no cases COVID-19 have been reported from Raisen yet. It seems the old video was twisted out of context and shared after the Tablighi Jamat incident with even television channels picking up the story of the "Corona-criminal".

Fake News #2: Muslims licking utensils to spread coronavirus

A video of Muslim youth licking utensils has been going viral with many claiming that COVID-19 infected Muslims were deliberately licking utensils to spread coronavirus. The claim has been debunked by a fact-check done by Boom as well as Newslaundry that pointed out that the video was from 2018. Moreover, it depicted members of the Dawoodi Bohra sect that includes "Daana (graind) committees". The community believes in zero food waste. The people seen in the video were part of one such Dawoodi Bohra Daana committee and were not licking clean plates but rather the plates they were eating in before washing the utensils. Licking plates clean after eating from them is a ritual prcatices by the community to ensure that no food is wasted and that all morsels of food are consumed before washing utensils one eats with. In the wake of the Jamatis testing COVID-19 positive, it seems some tried to give the old clip a communal twist.

Fake News #3: Muslims sneezing in unison to spread coronavirus

Yet another video going viral with Islamophobic narratives is one showing Muslim devotees sitting on their knees and allegedly sneezing purposefully in unison to spread coronavirus. Many claimed the video was shot inside Delhi's Hazrat Nizamuddin mosque and March 31 onward the video has bene going viral in India.

However, a fact-check by AltNews found that the video was first shared on Pakistani social media on January 30 with similar claims of the group spreading coronavirus. It must be noted that the first case of coronavirus in India was recorded on Janbuary 30. AltNews noted that there was a possibility that the video was even older, though the fact-checkers could nor verify the origin of the video. Whether it was shot in Nizamuddin dargah or Nizamudding mosque, which is also known as the Banglewali Markhaz, also remains unverified.

Furthermore, internet searches revealed that the devotees were not sneezing in unison but rather performing the ritualistic "zikr" style of prayer - a Sufi ritual which involves taking the name of Allah several times in swift repetition while breathing in and out. Examining the video revealed that the devotees were not, in fact, sneezing but breathing in and out in sharp gusts. The fact-check also noted that it would be practically impossible for a large group such as the one in the video to coordinate their sneezes in such an accurate manner.

Fake News #4: Hindus denied rations in Karachi

Several videos of Hindus in Karachi, Pakistan, went viral with claims that Hindus were discriminated against during coronavirus crisis and not given government rations in Rehri Goth. The news appeared on an Indian news agency wire service and was picked up by all major digital news platforms. However, a fact-check conducted by Pakistani English newspaper The News International debunked the report as baseless, claiming that food ran out at the distribution site in Rehri Goth where the incident allegedly occurred. The report claimed that as supplies ran out, people from all religions were ubable to get food, not just Hindus. News18.com could not confirm the veracity of the report.

Fake News #5: Muslim man spitting at cops to escape quarantine/give him coronavirus

Video of a Muslim man spitting at a cops while being taken away in a police van went viral. It was claimed that the man had been picked up along with 166 others from Nizamuddin and taken to a quarantine centre in Tuglaqabad, Delhi, where news agencies like PTI reported some Muslims allegedly misbehaved with doctors and health officials. While several health officials and authorities, confirmed the incident, the video doing the rounds in the same context, however, was fake and was filmed not in Delhi but in Maharashtra. A factcheck by BBC Hindi found the footage dating back to earlier in March when the incident occurred in Thane. The man had allegedy spat at the cops after he was denied food. He was then beaten up by the police. The video had nothing to do with Nizamuddin detainees. Since the factcheck, many of the posts sharing the video have been removed.

Fake News #6: Muslim cop beats Hindu priest in MP

Photos of a temple priest being beaten by lathi by a cop went viral with captions claiming the cop was Rewa SP Abid Khan. It was claimed that the priest was alone when the cop attacked him in the name of enforcing lockdown and also desecrated the temple. Rewa IG later revealed that the cop in the photo was not Rewa SP Abid Khan but police inspector Rajkumar Mishra. The incident took place during Ram Navami and fact-checks conducted by Lallantop, AltNews and local reports claim a large number of people had been flouting lockdown and gathering at the temple. Action has been initiated against Mishra.

Fake News #7: Muslim restaurant workers spitting in food to spread coronavirus

A 45-second video clip of a Muslim eatery worker "spitting" at food went viral. But a fact-check revealed that the video was not shot recently. In fact, the mystery video has been doing the rounds for over a year.

As the coronavirus pandemic infected more and more people, the video went viral first in the United Arab Emirates as well as in other countries with similar claims of the man deliberately spitting on food to spread coronavirus. It was alleged that the food shop was in Singapore but authorities there said they found no evidence of such a shop existing in the country at the location mentioned. The location of the stall or its date remains unknown but it was unlikely to have been shot in India. Moreover, Singapore authorities confirmed that the video had previously appeared in Singapore social media over a year ago, proving it had nothing to do with coronavirus.

Fake News #8: COVID-19 positive Muslim nationals from Iran and Italy hiding in Patna

Earlier in March, news of 50 foreign nationals from Italy and Iran evading testing and hiding in Patna's Kurji area went viral with an videos of some of the foreigners emerging from a house. The foreigners were allegedly holed up in a mosque in Gali no. 74 and evading testing. While some reports claimed they were from Italy and Iran, others claimed they wer Uighur Muslims from China. A detailed investigation by AltNews found that the foreign nationals (As per AltNews, there were a total of ten, not 50 or twelve) were from Kryghistan who had all arrived in India before Januaruy 30 when the first COVID-19 case was recorded. The investigation also noted that while the foreign nationals were indeed living in the mosque in Gali 74 along with two other local guides, all of them had been taken to AIIMS at suspicions of locals where they tested negative for the virus.

On Aril 2, the Hindustan Times further reported that a total of seventeen, not ten, Kryghistani nationals along with two tour guides had been tested for coronavirus from Patna and that all of them had tested negative. This appears to be the same group that arrived from Krigystan earlier and was reported on by AltNews.

The total number of Covid-19 infections in India has crossed the 4,000 mark with 693 new cases and 32 deaths being reported in 24 hours. Maharashtra leads the country with maximum number of cases, Tamil Nadu stands second while Delhi is at the third spot. The health ministry’s figures stood at 3,959 yesterday with the number of deaths at 83. The chunk of cases in India have been linked to the religious gathering at Nizamuddin, links to which have been traced across 17 states so far.

With the numbers failing to improve, fear and speculation has been growing and along with it, communal hate has also been on the boil. Be it on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or even television news channels, fake news is being circulated unchecked and at a rampant speed.

The only way to ascertain not adding to the problem is to always verify sensitive content from multiple sources before sharing on social media.

In wake of the positive COVID-19 cases linked to the Tablighi Jamat gathering in Nizamuddingf last month, it also becomes important to not vilify and stigmatize an entire community for the foolish acts of a few. it is high time that governments, politicians and indvidual citizens step up and practice extra caution to ensure against the bigoted targeting of a community at a time of crisis.

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/mus...s-2565483.html

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Abdullah719 - Altnews has no credibility and they themselves are hub of fake news factory. Quoting from Altnews is like me quoting from rightlog, sankhnaad or opindia.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Not surprised at all. I have also given a link of that supposedly TJ member spitting on police.

@Mesozoic

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajdeep View Post
    @Abdullah719 - Altnews has no credibility and they themselves are hub of fake news factory. Quoting from Altnews is like me quoting from rightlog, sankhnaad or opindia.
    Videos and pics that are being shared can easily be verified to either be new or old.

It's a factual matter, there's nothing subjective about it.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Videos and pics that are being shared can easily be verified to either be new or old.

It's a factual matter, there's nothing subjective about it.
    Example is the Philippines video of a "Muslim man spitting on bread".

Alt News analysed the video using InVid, a video verification tool, and performed a reverse image search using Google. We found that the video was published by Philippines-based news website ABS-CBN News on September 20, 2019. According to the report, “[Baker] Gardenia Philippines on Friday said that the delivery personnel caught on camera tampering with a loaf of bread was dealing with stocks scheduled for disposal and not from fresh stocks for deliveries.” Another Philippines-based news outlet SAGISAG also published a report on this incident.

-------------

Links and references are given above, as provided by them. What exactly is there to disagree with here?

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Indian people have become really fundamentalist. I never knew some of them behaved like animals. Really sad to see some videos of torturing three muslims who went for fishing. Seems like people are using religion card to abuse people for their personal gains.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Why the slow drip of anti-Muslim poison in India is now a flood

This week, I exited a family WhatsApp group after listening to a particularly inaccurate, agitated and rambling rant – falsely attributed to the steel baron Laxmi Mittal (debunked last year) – about how Hindus have been “humiliated, subjugated and massacred”; how Narendra Modi is relentlessly criticised because he stands up for Hindus; absurd arguments about how secularism isn’t for India (“who the f*** cares if you are a secular state or not, Britain is not a secular state, it is a developed country”); and how we were ruled by “marauders” for 1,000 years.

I used to point out inaccuracies, flag fake news and gently say what I believed about the rule of law, the Constitution and – what I have always considered – India’s compassionate, accommodative way of life. It made no difference to some family bigots. My efforts appear so quaint, naive and archaic today.

Angry Hindus are everywhere. I am clearly not one. If I am angry, it is at my fellow Hindus for becoming what they have: insecure, hateful and hypocritical, willing to eagerly receive the slow drip of anti-Muslim poison. That slow drip is becoming a flood, unhindered even by the life-and-death crisis upon us, indeed even encouraged by it.

It is difficult, these days, to keep up with and feel outrage against the verbal and physical attacks, boycotts and other forms of prejudice to which Indian Muslims are subject. The overwhelming feeling is despair and disquiet.

Embracing Islamophobia

At the urging of its ruling party, with the acquiescence of its Supreme Court – which is failing to act as a bulwark against majoritarianism – and the primacy accorded by Hindus to rabble-rousing media, India is eagerly embracing its Islamophobia.

The feeling among most Muslims and those of us who have not joined the tide of Islamophobia washing over Hindu India is that worse may be coming when the coronavirus pandemic abates. As the gleeful demonisation of Muslims because of the boost given to the virus after an ill-advised global meet of the orthodox Tablighi Jamaat sect in Delhi indicates, no opportunity is lost, however grim the circumstances.

In the daily pandemic briefings in Delhi, an otherwise-evasive government spokesman spared no details about the Tablighis, even though the World Health Organisation’s Emergency Programme director disapproved of India’s religious profiling.

“Since the Tablighi Jamat story broke, Health & Home ministry has spent more time blaming Muslims than addressing kit shortages, migrant crisis, & free treatment,” tweeted health reporter Vidya Krishnan, who faces a barrage of criticism and abuse from fellow Hindus whenever she points out government shortcomings.

It does not matter that even the Uttar Pradesh police – not exactly a force known for its adherence to non-discriminatory justice – this week debunked a stream of fake news that used the Tabhlighi outbreak to mock, abuse and urge a boycott of Muslims. It does not matter that so many Tabhlighis tested positive because so many were tested: India simply isn’t testing enough, and once it does, the Tabhlighi outbreak will likely fade to inconsequence. It does not matter what the facts are because the Tabhlighi issue is only the latest that Hindu India and Modi’s government are happy to seize upon to push Muslims into second-class citizenship.

“All people are not equal,” the Bharatiya Janata Party’s Subramanian Swamy told Vice News in a documentary released this week. “They [Muslims] are not in an equal category.” That Muslims are not, or should not be, equals is not an uncommon sentiment. Swamy may have been kept out of Modi’s government, but the thoughts of a man once representing the Hindu fringe are now fairly mainstream. His views – similar beliefs leak out almost every day – accurately represent his party’s approach to India’s 200 million Muslims: that they are too large to be a minority; they have oppressed us for hundreds of years; they should have gone to Pakistan in 1947; they must be shown their place.

Anti-Muslim bias

Ever since it came to power in 2014, Modi’s government has revealed an anti-Muslim bias, stated expressly and repeatedly by ministers and other members of the ruling party and expressed through discriminatory legislation and strategic silences whenever Muslims are attacked. India’s anti-Muslim bias is encouraged, empowered and given life by fake news and febrile imagination, both of which are available in ample measure in Hindu society.

That is why there has been no widespread disapproval over lynchings related to theft or slaughter – imagined or real – of cows, the criminalisation of triple talaq, the legally tenuous revocation of article 370 in Kashmir, the withholding of full internet even with a pandemic raging, the clearance to a Ram temple in Ayodhya through dubious means, and police brutalities and legal action against Muslims protesting a law aimed at creating the second-class citizenship that Swamy indicates may be on its way. The coronavirus is just another staging point on the route to the marginalization of Muslim India.

https://amp.scroll.in/article/958724...is-now-a-flood

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    ^^ Every muslim hater should read this once.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IIM study predicts 1.5 lakh Covid-19 cases by May first week as ‘result of Tablighi event’

The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) in Rohtak has predicted, using mathematical models, that the Tablighi Jamaat congregation held at its headquarters in Delhi from 13-15 March will increase coronavirus cases “exponentially” — with Delhi and Mumbai to emerge as the most vulnerable locations.

“We predict… that the number of Covid-19 cases will increase exponentially in India to approximately 13,000 cases by 15 April 2020 and to more than 1,50,000 cases by the first week of May 2020,” said a report prepared by a research team at IIM-Rohtak.

https://theprint.in/india/iim-study-...-event/397810/

I am curious whom to blame as Bhakt here? IIM Rothak or Print?

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I said earlier, Jamaat was such a convenient excuse for ruling dispensation to find a scapegoat for their own big failures. As a bonus, this episode also helped in strengthening anti Muslim sentiment in a great way.

When will we learn? This hate for our minorities won't get us anywhere but destruction.
    Last edited by MP2011; 10th April 2020 at 18:14.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smkk View Post
    We still have some same people left in India, Abhisar Sharma is one of them.

Unfortunately, the relevant issues won't ever be raised under this dispensation. Instead, we'll remain occupied in most inane things.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just so that we are clear:

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1756 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

What is happening!!!!

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Man who edited special branch letter arrested in Vadodara

Ahmedabad: Cybercrime sleuths on Thursday arrested one Rajesh Sarang, 53, of Manjalpur, Vadodara, for editing an internal letter of additional commissioner of police, special branch which mentioned all police stations to take care of one post which was doing rounds on social media saying, “On March 13, 2020 — Nizamuddin Markaz had gathered about 2,500 Muslim foreigners who were corona positive and sent them to different states in India to spread the disease as a terrorist attack. The post also mentioned that a particular community should not purchase vegetables and fruits from Muslim vendors. The post also said that corona positive Muslims spit on the roads in areas of a particular community to spread the disease as part of their terror activities”.

Inspector V B Barad said Sarang edited the letter and made it look like an original one.

“On Thursday, with the help of the IP log address of the device from which the post was made viral they arrested Sarang from his house in Vadodara. “He is civil engineer and runs a mobile repairing store in Vadodara,” Barad said.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/75073444.cms

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Punjab: Muslims Families Hide in Riverbed After Being Driven From Hoshiarpur Villages

Hoshiarpur: Several children, women and men on Wednesday continued to hide themselves in the Swan riverbed, without for the food for three days now, on the Punjab side of the state’s marshy borders with Himachal Pradesh. They were allegedly abused, beaten and chased away from their mud-house settlements in villages in the Talwara block of Hoshiarpur district.

“I asked them (the villagers from the Hindu-majority community) why are they beating us, and they started hurling abuses and calling us sick,” said Saraaj Deen, who led a large contingent of hungry children, women and men of seven-eight joint families as they were uprooted from their settlement.

“Even the police are not allowing us to move on to the adjoining Himachal, where we live in the summers,” he said.

His mother, aged 80, was denied the medicine at the chemist shop where the shop owner snubbed him as “sick Muslims spreading virus”, Saraaj’s wife said.

Saraj’s fellow tribal Shafi Mohammad explained that the people in the surrounding villages were harassing and humiliating them ever since the Tabhlighi Jamaat incident of Delhi. “None of us has ever seen Delhi, but the people here are still after our lives with no help from the administration,” he said.

The two men held up their Aadhaar cards, saying they were of no use in this crisis.

These joint families were a group of around 80 people in all, including children, who slept hungry under the open sky, without any ration, as their SOS calls had fallen on deaf ears the day before.

Saraj said that six calves had died of starvation in the absence of any fodder for the cattle. “We buried three yesterday, and three more bodies are lying in front of me now,” he said.

Hoshiarpur deputy commissioner Apneet Rawat, when contacted, said she had asked the Hoshiarpur senior superintendent of police (SSP) Gaurav Garg to take “strict action against the culprits”.

“I received such complains yesterday also that these Gujjars are being harassed by some armed men in those villages of Talwara and Hajipur,” she said.

The DC further acknowledged that she was apprised of many poor families being stranded in the riverbed. “I have deputed the SDM (sub-divisional magistrate) of Mukerian to look into the matter and help all the hungry people in those areas,” she said.

Ration, she said, had been delivered to the group on Wednesday. But the larger problem remains for the Gujjars – their movement to sell the milk is not being allowed.

“We are not being allowed to move around to sell our milk, which is the lifeline of our survival,” Saraj said, confirming in the evening that five of the eight joint families had received the dry ration including wheat flour and sugar.

The Wire had on Tuesday reported that mobs had thrashed Muslim Gujjars on the Talwara-Mukerian road, while the police failed to register a such case or take any action against those who were identified.

Police claims ignorance

“No, we have not come across any such complaint,” said Hoshiarpur SSP Gaurav Garg, when asked why no case was registered either on spreading rumours or for the reported thrashing of Muslims.

“People were having apprehensions and did not allow the Gujjars to sell their milk,” the SSP said.

What apprehensions? “How could I say what apprehensions?” he responded.

Garg also failed to respond when asked why no action against those who were stopping the milk sellers, as milk is also an essential commodity. The SSP’s assertions stood in contradiction to those of the deputy commissioner, who told The Wire that she had received complaints today and yesterday as well, and in turn asked the SSP for “strict action against the culprits”.

Nasty announcements

On Tuesday night, around 10 pm, loudspeakers in temples and gurdwaras of Naushera Shimli, Godda, Wazira, Saryana and Sibbo Chakk allegedly shared a message: “Muslims arriving from Tablighi Jamaat have reached in our area, and they want to spread the coronavirus. So the people are appealed to remain awake and switch on the lights and guard their houses.”

Dharminder Singh, a social activist from Naushera Shimli, said that the announcements were made in different villages and he could see several boys coming out on the streets, holding batons and sticks. “This atmosphere is prevailing for the past 2-3 days,” he said.

But today, Naushera Shimli sarpanch Darshan Singh repented. “It all began from Saryana village, where the village sarpanch Rajan Kumar was the first one to make such announcements,” Darshan Singh said.

Saryana sarpanch Rajan Kumar, when contacted, denied that the Muslim community and the Tablighi Jamaat men were ever mentioned in the announcement. Then what exactly was the announcement? He replied that three unidentified men were spotted in the dark and they fled on being challenged. “The announcement was only for the safety of the villagers who were asked to keep their lights on and remain alert to guard their houses,” he said.

https://thewire.in/communalism/punja...arpur-villages

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What is happening!!!!
    India is a lost cause, you simply cannot get all 1.3 billion to follow protocol. Just hope that a vaccine is found before an unrepairable damage takes place.. These people are just, they acting like it is all casual smiling and all lalalal, I am.lost for words..

"You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Surprisingly no @Mesozoic or @Local.Dada will come here and inform us how she was not attacked by muslims and died because of brain haemorrhage. But if a muslim was at a fault they will start jumping in joy.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quarantined Islamic Sect Members Suspected Of Throwing Urine, Case Filed

Tablighi Jamaat members quarantined for COVID-19 infection at four flats in Delhi's Dwarka neighbourhood have been accused of "throwing bottles filled with urine", after two such bottles were recovered from a water pump behind the building. The bottles were found at 6 pm on Tuesday and a FIR has been filed at the Dwarka North Police Station against unknown persons.

According to the FIR, based on a complaint filed by the Assistant Director of the quarantine facility in Dwarka's Sector 16B, the isolated Jamaat attendees have been accused of throwing the bottles "to spread coronavirus among other people".

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/coro...tendee-2208012

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quarantined Islamic Sect Members Suspected Of Throwing Urine, Case Filed

According to the FIR, based on a complaint filed by the Assistant Director of the quarantine facility in Dwarka's Sector 16B, the isolated Jamaat attendees have been accused of throwing the bottles "to spread coronavirus among other people".

What is wrong with these people ?

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surprisingly no @Mesozoic or @Local.Dada will come here and inform us how she was not attacked by muslims and died because of brain haemorrhage. But if a muslim was at a fault they will start jumping in joy.
    AFAIK , no mainstream media reported this. Just some social media (Twitter) trolls. So, whoever is responsible for spreading that must be punished.

Just so you know, I'll not jump in joy if a Muslim was "at fault". Stop blabbering nonsense.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    AFAIK , no mainstream media reported this. Just some social media (Twitter) trolls. So, whoever is responsible for spreading that must be punished.

Just so you know, I'll not jump in joy if a Muslim was "at fault". Stop blabbering nonsense.
    You actually did in your above post.

Debut
    Sep 2007
    Venue
    East Midlands, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IIM study predicts 1.5 lakh Covid-19 cases by May first week as ‘result of Tablighi event’

The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) in Rohtak has predicted, using mathematical models, that the Tablighi Jamaat congregation held at its headquarters in Delhi from 13-15 March will increase coronavirus cases “exponentially” — with Delhi and Mumbai to emerge as the most vulnerable locations.

“We predict… that the number of Covid-19 cases will increase exponentially in India to approximately 13,000 cases by 15 April 2020 and to more than 1,50,000 cases by the first week of May 2020,” said a report prepared by a research team at IIM-Rohtak.

https://theprint.in/india/iim-study-...-event/397810/

I am curious whom to blame as Bhakt here? IIM Rothak or Print?
    Maybe start with the government for allowing foreign TJ attendees to enter the country.
    Thermal heating monitors at airports were obviously an ill thought out precautionary measure and not the ‘pre-emptive, pro-active and graded’ planning that central government talked about.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You actually did in your above post.
    That's what you call "Jumping in joy" ?

My whole life was a lie.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    That's what you call "Jumping in joy" ?

My whole life was a lie.
    If you can assume that when I posted that Rajasthan Muslim thread then why can't I do the same? Didn't you and your bacha party say the same thing? And in the post above it says they are 'suspected'. I won't be surprised if it's another made up lie and I see it in the fake news compilation thread.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can assume that when I posted that Rajasthan Muslim thread then why can't I do the same? Didn't you and your bacha party say the same thing? And in the post above it says they are 'suspected'. I won't be surprised if it's another made up lie and I see it in the fake news compilation thread.
    Sure.
    Last edited by Mesozoic; 10th April 2020 at 22:50.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Who will punish ANI and Zee News for their fake news

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)