Wisden Cricket Monthly

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 169
  1. #1
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    41,162
    Mentioned
    2071 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    [VIDEO] "Muslims do not fall into the equal category" : Senior BJP MP Subramanian Swamy




    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    507
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post

    Swami replied:


  3. #3
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    16,321
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajdeep View Post
    Swami replied:

    Wow what a brutal reply from Swamy, that's quite mean.... lol


    "You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

  4. #4
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    41,162
    Mentioned
    2071 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    "We know where the Muslim population is large there is always trouble — because the Islamic ideology says so."

    "If Muslim [population] becomes more than 30 per cent [in any country], that country is in danger."

    "No, not all people are equal, Muslims do not fall into the equal category."

    ------------

    Do Indians and BJP supporters specifically agree with these comments?


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  5. #5
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    41,162
    Mentioned
    2071 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)



    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  6. #6
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    41,162
    Mentioned
    2071 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)





    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  7. #7
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    1,058
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    "We know where the Muslim population is large there is always trouble — because the Islamic ideology says so."

    "If Muslim [population] becomes more than 30 per cent [in any country], that country is in danger."

    "No, not all people are equal, Muslims do not fall into the equal category."

    ------------

    Do Indians and BJP supporters specifically agree with these comments?
    Swamy is a known hardliner and keeps on giving controversial statements to remain relevant. He is such a loose cannon that he is not included in the union cabinet even when the cabinet is filled with morons. Learn to ignore him.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    3,998
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like Imran's tweet hurt the little man's big fascist feelings

    Imran doesn't criticise and give hateful speeches about minorities, instead always speaks about supporting and being just with them.

    Keep it up Imran, keep exposing them. World listens to you more as being an educated intelligent man than these hate filled jahil goons of sarak chap Chai wala's party.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    13,268
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    Wow what a brutal reply from Swamy, that's quite mean.... lol
    What has become of you?

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    507
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    "We know where the Muslim population is large there is always trouble — because the Islamic ideology says so."

    "If Muslim [population] becomes more than 30 per cent [in any country], that country is in danger."

    "No, not all people are equal, Muslims do not fall into the equal category."

    ------------

    Do Indians and BJP supporters specifically agree with these comments?
    I am seeing lots of Pakistani verified twitter account holders, including PM himself, is posting this video clip. What is the reason of posting an old clip amidst of an ongoing global cricis? Should the PM not be focussing on Coronavirus more than what 1 MP is saying in India? What is he trying to achieve?

    As far as this video is concerned, one can only comment after listening to the full interview. A small piece of 2 mins means nothing.

    I think PM of a nation should focus on bigger things than quoting some random videos in twitter.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    41,162
    Mentioned
    2071 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajdeep View Post
    I am seeing lots of Pakistani verified twitter account holders, including PM himself, is posting this video clip. What is the reason of posting an old clip amidst of an ongoing global cricis? Should the PM not be focussing on Coronavirus more than what 1 MP is saying in India? What is he trying to achieve?

    As far as this video is concerned, one can only comment after listening to the full interview. A small piece of 2 mins means nothing.

    I think PM of a nation should focus on bigger things than quoting some random videos in twitter.



    The clip is from 1st April.

    In another thread yesterday, you explained that he is a man of reasoning.

    Can you please explain the reasoning behind these comments?
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 3rd April 2020 at 16:03.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    32,308
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a despicable and vile individual he is does not even matter that he went to Harvard.

    These videos were doing the rounds on social media and happened to open one up but after maybe 20 secs just closed them after what utter garbage he spits out.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    16,321
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    What has become of you?
    I have nothing against Pakistanis, I always wished Pakistan well. However I do have issues with Kashmiris major ones, unforgivable issues. However Swamy has a point to the post I was replying to, Imran spouts so much about India, it makes you wonder how does he have so much spare time as a Pak PM ? Lets be honest if ISI did not want Imran, he wouldnt be PM today...


    "You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    507
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post



    The clip is from 1st April.

    In another thread yesterday, you explained that he is a man of reasoning.

    Can you please explain the reasoning behind these comments?
    Fair enough...its not old video. But one can only comment after watching the whole episode. The interview has not been aired yet and we are jumping into conclusions just by watching the promo? Its like giving judgement on a movie by just watching the trailer.

    Let the interview being aired first on sunday, let us all see it and then lets come to the conclusion.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    National Stadium Karachi
    Runs
    12,854
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a despicable man.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    13,624
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    "No, not all people are equal, Muslims do not fall into the equal category."
    Considering it was Muslim invaders who conquered and ruled over India, whilst the Hindus of the sub-Continent, despite their massive numbers, having never managed to venture out of the sub-Continent to conquer and rule over anybody, never mind the peoples and lands where Islam (and India's Muslim conquerors and rulers) originated I can see why he's making that statement. Such an inferiority complex even in this day and age.



    ‚ÄúIn individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule‚ÄĚ

  17. #17
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    4,735
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol at bhakts. Still need it to be aired to form their gutter level opinions about something which is so crystal clear.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    United Kingdom
    Runs
    6,178
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    Wow what a brutal reply from Swamy, that's quite mean.... lol
    Damn your standards are low.

    To make it worse, he had to lie to reply

    No Hindu was denied rations.

    Do the Sanghis never question their leaders?

    They still believe Pakistan's Hindu population went from 23% to 2%.

    Utter Idiots

  19. #19
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    127,218
    Mentioned
    2397 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    What has become of you?
    Problem isnt Swamy as he is just one man - but people who actually follow him.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  20. #20
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    United Kingdom
    Runs
    6,178
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    I have nothing against Pakistanis, I always wished Pakistan well. However I do have issues with Kashmiris major ones, unforgivable issues. However Swamy has a point to the post I was replying to, Imran spouts so much about India, it makes you wonder how does he have so much spare time as a Pak PM ? Lets be honest if ISI did not want Imran, he wouldnt be PM today...
    This shows how much interest you have in Pakistani politics.

    I, and many other Pakistan couldn't even tell you who is your COAS. Was it Rashat or something?

    Also, you must be quite stupid tbh to think that IK himself is tweeting this.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    United Kingdom
    Runs
    6,178
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Problem isnt Swamy as he is just one man - but people who actually follow him.
    His followers are full on trying to blame the muslims.

    Sharing old videos, pics etc.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    646
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What a shame ! Being a senior leader he should have refrained from making such statements. But unfortunately some ppl don't get maturity even if they age.


    Even BJP leadership don't take this guy seriously that's the reason if you observe neither in 2014 nor in 2019 BJP awarded him any cabinet minister ship as they knew this guy will simply loose talk all day & do nothing else.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    41,162
    Mentioned
    2071 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Stick to the topic of the thread.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  24. #24
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    2,432
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Subbu Swamy is a flapping fish that even Modiji can't get a grip on. He is a confusing man. A man married to a Parsi, whose daughter's married to a Muslim. Someone who pretty much won the Ram Mandir case for the BJP. But also has fought on behalf of Muslims in the Supreme Court (don't ask me what, no idea - saw an interview where a Muslim leader said this about Subbu).

    I'd wait to see the full context before going bananas.

    In any case, the tweet's wordings accompanying the video are sensationalist.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    19,639
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Typical BJP.

    Zero IQ and sense of leadership.

    It wasn't like this in the Vajpayee days.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    12,506
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Typical BJP.

    Zero IQ and sense of leadership.

    It wasn't like this in the Vajpayee days.
    You don't know vajpayee.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    19,639
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    You don't know vajpayee.
    Neither do you, but we have to make an observation from the 5 years of his reign and compare it to the current BJP rowdies.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    76,223
    Mentioned
    1875 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    If I were a Muslim in India I would be sickened by these comments.

    What's even more alarming is that we live amongst idiots who support these views.



  29. #29
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    3,969
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajdeep View Post
    Swami replied:

    Swami's claim that Hindus and Sikhs are being denied food is a white lie which has been discussed in this thread:

    Thread: No evidence supports Indian news agency’s baseless story claiming Hindus denied rations in Karachi

    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...ons-in-Karachi

    It's funny because when concerned people in Pakistan investigated the supposed discrimination in charity relief against non-Muslims as reported by Indian media, some Indians were saying there's no need to expose these claims as lies since they are obviously ignorable propaganda attempts.

    Well now we can all see why it's important to get to the bottom of a simple social media rumor. Indian top politicians seem to take those rumors as established facts.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    5,011
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where are the superstars of India? Amitabh Bachchan, Sachin, Kohli, shahrukh etc. who is coming out to condemn this? Where is the PM of modi?

    This might create another Pakistan.


    Ex Shahid Afridi fan.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    25,707
    Mentioned
    1342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Lol he says this but in reality Indians are falling over themselves to get to Muslim countries in the Middle East and work 🤣🤣🤣

  32. #32
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    25,707
    Mentioned
    1342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajdeep View Post
    Fair enough...its not old video. But one can only comment after watching the whole episode. The interview has not been aired yet and we are jumping into conclusions just by watching the promo? Its like giving judgement on a movie by just watching the trailer.

    Let the interview being aired first on sunday, let us all see it and then lets come to the conclusion.
    Lol what exactly could he every say that would set the context to make these statements justifiable? Man talk about clutching at straws 🤣🤣🤣

  33. #33
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    3,399
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Dude's just trying to live upto his initials.

  34. #34
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    10,234
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Imran the twitter warrior strikes again. He is more worried about India than Pakistan.

    That being said, Swamy is an A-grade buffoon. He should be kicked out of India for his pathetic statements.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    507
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Lol what exactly could he every say that would set the context to make these statements justifiable? Man talk about clutching at straws 🤣🤣🤣
    That is why we need to watch the entire episode before coming to any conclusion. He was talking about article 14 and just when he was trying to explain video ends abruptly. Lets keep the apetite for the full episode and only then we can get a better sense.

    If he is simply saying muslims in India are not equal...then obviously he is wrong. There is nothing to even debate.

    But my hunch is...he is talking more about why muslims are excluded from CAA bill and if this not a violation of article 14.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    42,931
    Mentioned
    2006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Seems as if IK's tweet hit HARD


    Mein inko rolaonga

  37. #37
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    3,969
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajdeep View Post
    Fair enough...its not old video. But one can only comment after watching the whole episode. The interview has not been aired yet and we are jumping into conclusions just by watching the promo? Its like giving judgement on a movie by just watching the trailer.

    Let the interview being aired first on sunday, let us all see it and then lets come to the conclusion.
    That's actually a good and rational attitude to have. Before coming to any quick conclusions look at the whole context and the evidence. Can't argue against it.

    I hope you keep up the same attitude when you come across a small clip of a jahil Mullah or Jihadist calling for destruction of all non-Muslims. I hope you demonstrate the same rationality and do not react hysterically and start believing all 1.8 billion Muslims follow the same thought process and are secretly out there to get you.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    740
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The vice journalist herself seems like a dumb hipster bimbo without any research.

    Muslims from other can absolutely become citizens of India under the regular immigration act. Immigration act is still the same

    This is act is for the ď persecuted minoritiesĒ of neighboring counties. I mean how thick are people not to see the difference.

    Are Muslims persecuted minorities in Afghan,Pak and Bangladesh?

    There is stupidity and then there is the dangerous blind ignorance

  39. #39
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    10,234
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelandofthebravepeople View Post
    Where are the superstars of India? Amitabh Bachchan, Sachin, Kohli, shahrukh etc. who is coming out to condemn this? Where is the PM of modi?

    This might create another Pakistan.
    Superstars know that they are stars today because of the majority of population. They will not say or do anything that can anger the core of their base. They will keep quiet and hope that the frenzy dies down soon. Worked for them before.

    India is full of shameless politicians who can say stuff with impunity knowing very well that they can easily get away with it. In any western country, it will be the end of that politicians career. But in India, they can pander to their vote base by saying outrageous things about minorities.

    India is a false democracy. Spoken words have no implications. Anybody can say anything.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    3,184
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    What has become of you?
    What else you expect from a hindutva member?


  41. #41
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    United Kingdom
    Runs
    6,178
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    The vice journalist herself seems like a dumb hipster bimbo without any research.

    Muslims from other can absolutely become citizens of India under the regular immigration act. Immigration act is still the same

    This is act is for the ď persecuted minoritiesĒ of neighboring counties. I mean how thick are people not to see the difference.

    Are Muslims persecuted minorities in Afghan,Pak and Bangladesh?

    There is stupidity and then there is the dangerous blind ignorance
    According to Sanghis, Shias and Ahmadis are persecuted in Pakistan.
    Why don't you let them in your country as well then?

  42. #42
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    740
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo7 View Post
    According to Sanghis, Shias and Ahmadis are persecuted in Pakistan.
    Why don't you let them in your country as well then?
    Thatís an internal problem. Are you telling me these are not Muslims who wanted to be part of Pakistan and couldnít co exist with other religions ?

    Sure if they say they are not a branch of Islam
    Maybe CAA will be applicable to them, absolutely

  43. #43
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    10,234
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo7 View Post
    According to Sanghis, Shias and Ahmadis are persecuted in Pakistan.
    Why don't you let them in your country as well then?
    Shias and Ahmedis are Muslims as per Indian constitution. They fall under the same umbrella of Muslims in India. But among Muslims, they all consider each as Kafirs.

    On a personal note, I totally support all persecuted people irrespective of religion or beliefs should be welcomed. Not just Hindus.

  44. #44
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    1,105
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at the way the clip was abruptly cut off, my guess is it was a comment on the CAA/NRC issue on whether non-muslims fleeing persecution in India's neighbouring countries should get prioritized. But let's wait and see what he meant in the full episode.


    John 3:16

  45. #45
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    25,707
    Mentioned
    1342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    The vice journalist herself seems like a dumb hipster bimbo without any research.

    Muslims from other can absolutely become citizens of India under the regular immigration act. Immigration act is still the same

    This is act is for the ď persecuted minoritiesĒ of neighboring counties. I mean how thick are people not to see the difference.

    Are Muslims persecuted minorities in Afghan,Pak and Bangladesh?

    There is stupidity and then there is the dangerous blind ignorance
    Why not Myanmar and Sri Lanka in the bill then? And some types of Muslims are discriminated even in theee countries. Why not them?

  46. #46
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    25,707
    Mentioned
    1342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    Thatís an internal problem. Are you telling me these are not Muslims who wanted to be part of Pakistan and couldnít co exist with other religions ?

    Sure if they say they are not a branch of Islam
    Maybe CAA will be applicable to them, absolutely
    The said country says they are not part of
    Islam (ahmedis is) so that should matter more because thatís where the persecution will come into play.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    740
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Why not Myanmar and Sri Lanka in the bill then? And some types of Muslims are discriminated even in theee countries. Why not them?
    Because these are not Islamic republics founded on the principle that they will be a haven for all SC Muslims. Isnít that the entire philosophy of the Pakistan moment? If Pakistan is concerned they can welcome them.

    India is taking responsibility of other persecuted minorities not just limited to Hindus. By the way a lot of Tamils have taken refuge in Tamil Nadu India aftermath of the Sri Lankan-Tigers issue when there was a massacre of Tamils.

    What part of Hindus,SC Christians, Parsis (also persecuted by Islamic republic of Iran) donít have a homeland they can call their own, so the provision.

    Why is this so complicated?

  48. #48
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    740
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    The said country says they are not part of
    Islam (ahmedis is) so that should matter more because thatís where the persecution will come into play.
    Pakistan is saying that right? Do the Ahmedis think they donít belong to Islam or Pakistan? If thatís the case sure may be a provision can be made.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    3,502
    Mentioned
    636 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    "We know where the Muslim population is large there is always trouble — because the Islamic ideology says so."

    "If Muslim [population] becomes more than 30 per cent [in any country], that country is in danger."

    "No, not all people are equal, Muslims do not fall into the equal category."

    ------------

    Do Indians and BJP supporters specifically agree with these comments?
    Most of them do but they won't admit this here.

    This is the consequence of living under Muslim rule for centuries. They believe its their time for revenge.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    25,707
    Mentioned
    1342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    Because these are not Islamic republics founded on the principle that they will be a haven for all SC Muslims. Isn’t that the entire philosophy of the Pakistan moment? If Pakistan is concerned they can welcome them.

    India is taking responsibility of other persecuted minorities not just limited to Hindus. By the way a lot of Tamils have taken refuge in Tamil Nadu India aftermath of the Sri Lankan-Tigers issue when there was a massacre of Tamils.

    What part of Hindus,SC Christians, Parsis (also persecuted by Islamic republic of Iran) don’t have a homeland they can call their own, so the provision.

    Why is this so complicated?
    Because you are simply indulging in mental gymnastics and you know it


    #MPGA

  51. #51
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    3,502
    Mentioned
    636 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    The vice journalist herself seems like a dumb hipster bimbo without any research.

    Muslims from other can absolutely become citizens of India under the regular immigration act. Immigration act is still the same

    This is act is for the “ persecuted minorities” of neighboring counties. I mean how thick are people not to see the difference.

    Are Muslims persecuted minorities in Afghan,Pak and Bangladesh?

    There is stupidity and then there is the dangerous blind ignorance
    Typical reply from a hindutva supporter.

    Any word on swami's comments regarding Muslims ?

  52. #52
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    740
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    Most of them do but they won't admit this here.

    This is the consequence of living under Muslim rule for centuries. They believe its their time for revenge.
    Lol. Is this your history lesson speaking?

    When Mughals ruled over North India, more than half of India the west,South,East was under the rule of the Vijayanagara Empire.

    When Mughals finally managed to almost conquer most significant parts of india during Aurangazeb, that In turn weakened them and gave rise to the Maratha empire.

    Before that dust settled there was the British.

    So india is not just Delhi,Agra and modern day Pakistan.

    Coming back to the topic, plenty of Muslims in leadership roles in India as there is never been discrimination against the sons of the soil. Sure there are a few trouble making muslims like we saw at the jamaat, I Am sure those trouble making muslims are all over the world.

  53. #53
    Debut
    Sep 2007
    Venue
    East Midlands, UK
    Runs
    1,908
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    The vice journalist herself seems like a dumb hipster bimbo without any research.

    Muslims from other can absolutely become citizens of India under the regular immigration act. Immigration act is still the same

    This is act is for the ď persecuted minoritiesĒ of neighboring counties. I mean how thick are people not to see the difference.

    Are Muslims persecuted minorities in Afghan,Pak and Bangladesh?

    There is stupidity and then there is the dangerous blind ignorance
    Iím intrigued how you managed to come up with the above based on a trailer in which the RSS imbecile did most of the talking.
    It takes a whole load of speculation to come up with the drivel you posted above, especially the part stereotyping a female and questioning her research levels and abilities.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    25,707
    Mentioned
    1342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    Lol. Is this your history lesson speaking?

    When Mughals ruled over North India, more than half of India the west,South,East was under the rule of the Vijayanagara Empire.

    When Mughals finally managed to almost conquer most significant parts of india during Aurangazeb, that In turn weakened them and gave rise to the Maratha empire.

    Before that dust settled there was the British.

    So india is not just Delhi,Agra and modern day Pakistan.

    Coming back to the topic, plenty of Muslims in leadership roles in India as there is never been discrimination against the sons of the soil. Sure there are a few trouble making muslims like we saw at the jamaat, I Am sure those trouble making muslims are all over the world.
    Mughals took over from the Delhi Sultanate, another Muslim empire.

    South india also saw centuries of Muslim rule and so did bengal and other northeastern states.

    It was so much that Muslim empires were taking over from other Muslim empires. Maratha empire was dominant for a few decades before withering away.

  55. #55
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    25,707
    Mentioned
    1342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    Most of them do but they won't admit this here.

    This is the consequence of living under Muslim rule for centuries. They believe its their time for revenge.
    Well lot of them has literally said it and keep quoting Mughal rule will come back if this does not happen.

    Heck even Vaajpaye has talked about how he is still scarred about Muslim rules and invasions and why they were not able to battle it

  56. #56
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    3,502
    Mentioned
    636 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    Lol. Is this your history lesson speaking?

    When Mughals ruled over North India, more than half of India the west,South,East was under the rule of the Vijayanagara Empire.

    When Mughals finally managed to almost conquer most significant parts of india during Aurangazeb, that In turn weakened them and gave rise to the Maratha empire.

    Before that dust settled there was the British.

    So india is not just Delhi,Agra and modern day Pakistan.

    Coming back to the topic, plenty of Muslims in leadership roles in India as there is never been discrimination against the sons of the soil. Sure there are a few trouble making muslims like we saw at the jamaat, I Am sure those trouble making muslims are all over the world.
    I don't take my history lessons from RSS boot camp.

    Its laughable to compare Vijayanagra type empires with the Mughals who at their peak used to rule form Afghanistan to Bengal. Bin Qasim, Tughluqs, Ghauris, Ghaznavis, Mughals, Abdalis used to raid and rule subcontinent for fun. Nizams and Tipu even used to rule in Southern India.

    All these invasions and life under foreign rule must have impacted the psychology of a common Hindu. Despite being majority, they had to live under foreign invaders for centuries. This thought has kindled, in modern Hindu, a yearning for vengeance and its growing everyday.

  57. #57
    Debut
    Aug 2015
    Runs
    545
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swami is a well-wisher of Muslims. If the clip was not cut off abruptly, the correct context of his statements would have become clear. He is just a tragically misunderstood person whose statements are always taken out of context. He is so misunderstood he could well be a character in a Shakespearean tragedy. The saying 'no good deed goes unpunished' couldn't fit anyone else more perfectly.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    740
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    I don't take my history lessons from RSS boot camp.

    Its laughable to compare Vijayanagra type empires with the Mughals who at their peak used to rule form Afghanistan to Bengal. Bin Qasim, Tughluqs, Ghauris, Ghaznavis, Mughals, Abdalis used to raid and rule subcontinent for fun. Nizams and Tipu even used to rule in Southern India.

    All these invasions and life under foreign rule must have impacted the psychology of a common Hindu. Despite being majority, they had to live under foreign invaders for centuries. This thought has kindled, in modern Hindu, a yearning for vengeance and its growing everyday.
    Why would Hindus want vengeance. Ok fair enough if they hated the Mughal empires and Kings and admins , I mean is every common Pakistani a ruler who ruled over Hindus?

    My ancestors were well off for generations. I wouldnít say I am from a privileged or royal family but they did alright for themselves, why would say Someone like me have a bias towards a Mochi or barber in say Karachi because Mughals who happen to be the same religion as him has probably ruled over my ancestors at some point of time?

    The entire argument is dumb and makes no sense.

    Yeah People May have a gripe against a bigot like Aurangazeb for breaking a holiest religious shrine for Hindus but why should that translate on every Muslim for his mistakes.

    Ok Muslim empires ruled over Parts of India so? How do they represent you personally?

  59. #59
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    998
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't care they had a choice they picked a wrong choice move on!
    They should be left at the mercy of Indians

  60. #60
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    740
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Well lot of them has literally said it and keep quoting Mughal rule will come back if this does not happen.

    Heck even Vaajpaye has talked about how he is still scarred about Muslim rules and invasions and why they were not able to battle it
    So you are telling me Muslim rules have only scarred Hindus who fought all these years to keep their culture, identity, traditions intact and end up with a pretty large country they can call homeland but on the other hand all the Subcontinent Muslims are direct descendants of Mughals and the preceding Islamic empires and no one had to suffer converting from their religion or identity by force or coercion?

    I wonder who comes out worse from that if you look at it from your lenses?

    I donít believe any King even Hindu Kings were all 100% benevolent but I am trying to put a thought complimenting your line of thinking.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Sep 2007
    Venue
    East Midlands, UK
    Runs
    1,908
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    Why would Hindus want vengeance. Ok fair enough if they hated the Mughal empires and Kings and admins , I mean is every common Pakistani a ruler who ruled over Hindus?

    My ancestors were well off for generations. I wouldnít say I am from a privileged or royal family but they did alright for themselves, why would say Someone like me have a bias towards a Mochi or barber in say Karachi because Mughals who happen to be the same religion as him has probably ruled over my ancestors at some point of time?

    The entire argument is dumb and makes no sense.

    Yeah People May have a gripe against a bigot like Aurangazeb for breaking a holiest religious shrine for Hindus but why should that translate on every Muslim for his mistakes.

    Ok Muslim empires ruled over Parts of India so? How do they represent you personally?
    Certain individuals & political affiliations benefit from the politics of hate.
    Itís why extremist groups such as RSS are formed.
    Itís why pre-election speeches in India contain so much anti-Pakistani and/or Muslim rhetoric
    Itís why extremist politicians like Vajpayee, Advani & Modi gain huge swaths of support following hateful aggression against Muslims.

    The politics of hate is powered by fear mongering of the most gullible tracts of society. In India this is the huge numbers of uneducated and poor.
    Thatís why any extremist ideology is so dangerous, however it goes to a whole new level when that ideology is the back bone of a nations thinking.

  62. #62
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    29,372
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    To be fair, Muslims don't think of themselves as equals either. I mean look at these RSS types, why would you want to be on their level? They are only fit to bully minorities, that his been their history since inception.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  63. #63
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    740
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    To be fair, Muslims don't think of themselves as equals either. I mean look at these RSS types, why would you want to be on their level? They are only fit to bully minorities, that his been their history since inception.
    Thatís not good is it to survive in any secular democracy? Also I am assuming you are speaking of a few instead of generalizing everyone correct?

  64. #64
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    7,615
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really poor comment but then again BJP politicians are like this.


    Bangladeshi Fan

  65. #65
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    590
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hindus can never be are Equal.

  66. #66
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    29,372
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    That’s not good is it to survive in any secular democracy? Also I am assuming you are speaking of a few instead of generalizing everyone correct?
    I am not generalising any more than Swami saab. Maybe you should be asking questions about why he is generalising considering the thread is actually about his comments?


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  67. #67
    Debut
    Nov 2019
    Runs
    651
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think most Muslims also agree that we can never be equal. Jokes on you lot

  68. #68
    Debut
    Feb 2010
    Venue
    Bangladesh
    Runs
    15,185
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Defensive Push View Post
    I think most Muslims also agree that we can never be equal. Jokes on you lot
    That's quite true

  69. #69
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    17,588
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    If I were a Muslim in India I would be sickened by these comments.

    What's even more alarming is that we live amongst idiots who support these views.
    In South Asia, India is the worst country for minorities especially muslims.

  70. #70
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    36,598
    Mentioned
    715 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Extremist Hindus will never sleep in peace knowing Muslims ruled over their ancestors.

    lol@some saying the Hindu empire at the time was just as or more powerful. Obvious Modi got his edcucation like his followers from RSS history books.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  71. #71
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    740
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Extremist Hindus will never sleep in peace knowing Muslims ruled over their ancestors.

    lol@some saying the Hindu empire at the time was just as or more powerful. Obvious Modi got his edcucation like his followers from RSS history books.
    Again how does having a Muslim king translate to Muslims ruling over Hindus?

    I mean unless a person is a direct descendent of one of these nobleman, I donít see how this is even an argument or something to gloat about.

    Were common Muslims ruling themselves when Hindus were reporting to these Kings I donít understand it?

    As I said Hindus can take pride that despite all the invasions and different administrations they were able to maintain their culture and traditions thousands and thousands of years old. A lot of religions and schools of thoughts originated around the same time have died but Hinduism survives.

    However if I was a subcontinent Muslim I might have questions and self introspection

    if I was a direct descendant of the invaders I would wonder how they lost all that glory and if I was a common subcontinent Muslim then I would go back and see under what circumstances I became a Muslim. Obviously I am not suggesting everyone converted by force or perks but sure I would like to know that piece of history of my ancestors.

    I am assuming this catch phrase 1000 saal Ki ghulami is just a catchphrase people throw in because it sounds good without actually studying the meaning or logic behind it.

  72. #72
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    998
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    Again how does having a Muslim king translate to Muslims ruling over Hindus?

    I mean unless a person is a direct descendent of one of these nobleman, I donít see how this is even an argument or something to gloat about.

    Were common Muslims ruling themselves when Hindus were reporting to these Kings I donít understand it?

    As I said Hindus can take pride that despite all the invasions and different administrations they were able to maintain their culture and traditions thousands and thousands of years old. A lot of religions and schools of thoughts originated around the same time have died but Hinduism survives.

    However if I was a subcontinent Muslim I might have questions and self introspection

    if I was a direct descendant of the invaders I would wonder how they lost all that glory and if I was a common subcontinent Muslim then I would go back and see under what circumstances I became a Muslim. Obviously I am not suggesting everyone converted by force or perks but sure I would like to know that piece of history of my ancestors.

    I am assuming this catch phrase 1000 saal Ki ghulami is just a catchphrase people throw in because it sounds good without actually studying the meaning or logic behind it.
    you know its only natural that people convert over time happened everywhere in the world?

  73. #73
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    365
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God bless the Qaid.

  74. #74
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    998
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal_103 View Post
    God bless the Qaid.
    Every single day I say the same statement

  75. #75
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    36,598
    Mentioned
    715 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    Again how does having a Muslim king translate to Muslims ruling over Hindus?

    I mean unless a person is a direct descendent of one of these nobleman, I donít see how this is even an argument or something to gloat about.

    Were common Muslims ruling themselves when Hindus were reporting to these Kings I donít understand it?

    As I said Hindus can take pride that despite all the invasions and different administrations they were able to maintain their culture and traditions thousands and thousands of years old. A lot of religions and schools of thoughts originated around the same time have died but Hinduism survives.

    However if I was a subcontinent Muslim I might have questions and self introspection

    if I was a direct descendant of the invaders I would wonder how they lost all that glory and if I was a common subcontinent Muslim then I would go back and see under what circumstances I became a Muslim. Obviously I am not suggesting everyone converted by force or perks but sure I would like to know that piece of history of my ancestors.

    I am assuming this catch phrase 1000 saal Ki ghulami is just a catchphrase people throw in because it sounds good without actually studying the meaning or logic behind it.

    It wasnt a disney land fair story. lol.

    Muslim KingS not King, princes , princesses and many more ruled over Hindus for hundreds of years. Simple fact even a schoolboy in a Bombay slum knows.

    Swami Ji and other Hindu extremists are torutured by this. I feel sorry for his kids who would have cried all night when he told them of this history.

    Muslim rulers didnt want to conquer the other lands, they had enough and the best land of the area.

    Its no pride for me but is it hurtful for you?


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  76. #76
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    3,203
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True. Whatís even more alarming is the silence and tacit agreement of apparently educated and enlightened Indians to open xenophobia. Choosing to either ignore, deflect or just outright deny that their governments open facist agenda. Astonishing really.

  77. #77
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    6,818
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajdeep View Post
    I am seeing lots of Pakistani verified twitter account holders, including PM himself, is posting this video clip. What is the reason of posting an old clip amidst of an ongoing global cricis? Should the PM not be focussing on Coronavirus more than what 1 MP is saying in India? What is he trying to achieve?

    As far as this video is concerned, one can only comment after listening to the full interview. A small piece of 2 mins means nothing.

    I think PM of a nation should focus on bigger things than quoting some random videos in twitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajdeep View Post
    Fair enough...its not old video. But one can only comment after watching the whole episode. The interview has not been aired yet and we are jumping into conclusions just by watching the promo? Its like giving judgement on a movie by just watching the trailer.

    Let the interview being aired first on sunday, let us all see it and then lets come to the conclusion.
    These comments are truly shocking. There is NO context in which the comments of this policitan could be justified. There is NOTHING which he could say in the rest if the interview which would make these comments ok.

    Your ignorance is vile.

    Instead of condemning this politician's comments, as any half decent person would do, your hate filled eyes still attack Imran instead and judge him for bringing a racist's comments to the world's attention. In the same breath you say it's too early to judge the racist. UNBELIEVABLE.

    I don't judge someone whether they identify themselves as Muslim, Hindu, Christian, Jewish, Sikh or any other religion. This is humanity at an absolute basic level. It saddens me greatly that in a country like India, one of the most populous countries in the world, an extremist party such as the BJP has become the mainstream. Racism has become mainstream. History has taught the Indian public nothing. Just tragic.

  78. #78
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    42,931
    Mentioned
    2006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal_103 View Post
    God bless the Qaid.
    Honestly proper hero that lad.... Can't thank him enough.


    Mein inko rolaonga

  79. #79
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    2,432
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many seem shocked that anyone would require context, but as I felt earlier, I'll still wait for context especially considering the clear agenda in that tweet through its careful choice of words and implicit allegations.

    I've seen Subbu use this 'not equal' argument before in a legal sense wrt Hindus while talking about reservation etc. So..

    But that aside, the outrage by some here is ironic to see.

    Not the Muslims in India or Western countries, but seriously, how many Muslims in an Islamic country do you think, actually consider a Hindu, atheist or any non-Muslim for that matter, their equal. Think about it seriously.

    I hope India doesn't go this route, even though our thinking seems to be in competition with this sort of thought, and desperate to emulate it. When I say India, I mean the State. People have never thought others were the same - religion and caste-wise. Even before the BJP had wings. But at least the State didn't tacitly approve expressing or behaving in a manner that suggested someone was inferior to you.

  80. #80
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    29,372
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pillionrider View Post
    Many seem shocked that anyone would require context, but as I felt earlier, I'll still wait for context especially considering the clear agenda in that tweet through its careful choice of words and implicit allegations.

    I've seen Subbu use this 'not equal' argument before in a legal sense wrt Hindus while talking about reservation etc. So..

    But that aside, the outrage by some here is ironic to see.

    Not the Muslims in India or Western countries, but seriously, how many Muslims in an Islamic country do you think, actually consider a Hindu, atheist or any non-Muslim for that matter, their equal. Think about it seriously.

    I hope India doesn't go this route, even though our thinking seems to be in competition with this sort of thought, and desperate to emulate it. When I say India, I mean the State. People have never thought others were the same - religion and caste-wise. Even before the BJP had wings. But at least the State didn't tacitly approve expressing or behaving in a manner that suggested someone was inferior to you.
    Well let's think about this seriously, as you requested. What is your belief, and do you believe everyone who doesn't share it is equal?


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •