Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Our of the 3bn the JT earnt, 2.5bn came when the Nooras where in power. Please explain
    Why should i explain? I dont support N-league's corruption. Ask JKT, and IK whose party's main funder and head of agri committe is the corrupt guy.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Why should i explain? I dont support N-league's corruption. Ask JKT, and IK whose party's main funder and head of agri committe is the corrupt guy.
    Yes you do. You support the Sharifs, they have robbed PK for 3 generations, and it's interesting that report only states facts and one of them was that 2.5bn out of his 3bn subsidy was earnt under NS. Let's wait until the forensic audit is done. And I am with you if the Forensic shows abuse of power or corruption. BTW Is there a reason why the Nooras are backtracking already.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes you do. You support the Sharifs, they have robbed PK for 3 generations, and it's interesting that report only states facts and one of them was that 2.5bn out of his 3bn subsidy was earnt under NS. Let's wait until the forensic audit is done. And I am with you if the Forensic shows abuse of power or corruption. BTW Is there a reason why the Nooras are backtracking already.
    BTW.... 22b billion subsidy was given during Noora era, and 3b during PTI era to the sugar mafias. Not surprised that our patwari friends here are trying to blame PTI hoping against hope that people's attention does not fall onto that 22b, biggest beneficiary of which were the Sharifs and their allied companies.

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure, how you got that idea. I have clearly stated that Sharifs have done development projects and i support development irrespective of any party.

You really want to set me up so that you can use all your ready made arguments to win some internet war. LOL. I couldnt care less about political parties. All i care about is something good happening in the country. Thats why i am singing praises of Khan.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is the end of IK-JKT friendship!

‘I no longer have close relations with Imran Khan.’

JKT was an exceptional team player. He did everything in his capacity to bring IK to power.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'm glad IK is living up to his name. If this was the Noora government the report would never have been released.

IK is easily the best PM we have ever had. May he rule for decades Inshallah and continue to cause heartburn for certain folks.

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post

JKT was an exceptional team player. He did everything in his capacity to bring IK to power.
    LOL saw some headliners in the news. He gone.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    I'm glad IK is living up to his name. If this was the Noora government the report would never have been released.

IK is easily the best PM we have ever had. May he rule for decades Inshallah and continue to cause heartburn for certain folks.
    Right about the first part. Hope its not an eye wash, Khusro's reappointment is a cause for worry. Let's see.

If he delivers in development projects as well, inshaAllah, no one can stop him from being Pakistan's best PM.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

The report would have TORs that made sure that nobody was blamed and even if it hinted at blame, it wouldn't see the light of day.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buddy, beggars cant be choosers

Look at Karachi, looks like a trash can
    Look at Peshawar, looks like a trash can and BRT is a massive slap

PTI really is incompetent. Khan was always good on being hard on corruption and he has now taken it to next level. Competency wise, still questionable.
    Hahaha what an actual heck?????????? Ask me, i will tell you Peshawar as well as whole of KPK. LOL..

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right about the first part. Hope its not an eye wash, Khusro's reappointment is a cause for worry. Let's see.

If he delivers in development projects as well, inshaAllah, no one can stop him from being Pakistan's best PM.
    A question, is Khusro Bakhtiyar involved in Sugar wheat case... or his relative?

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW.... 22b billion subsidy was given during Noora era, and 3b during PTI era to the sugar mafias. Not surprised that our patwari friends here are trying to blame PTI hoping against hope that people's attention does not fall onto that 22b, biggest beneficiary of which were the Sharifs and their allied companies.
    According to Mariyam Aurangzeb aunty "First half of the report is correct which is about JKT e.t.c but 2nd half is wrong which is about Sharif group"

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    PRIME MINISTER Imran Khan is to be commended for keeping his word and releasing the findings of two investigations into the recent sugar and wheat flour shortages that led to an increase in the price of these items. The reports were made public without delay or alterations, even though they incriminate people close to the prime minister — something unheard of in previous dispensations.

And yet, the ensuing shakeup in government ranks has raised several questions. For instance, a number of ministers, advisers and bureaucrats linked with the damning probe have been given other portfolios — was this reshuffle essentially a face-saving exercise? Indeed, any action at this stage is a little premature.

The reports expectedly spawned demands from the opposition for immediate action against those believed to have benefited from the shortages and price hikes. In response, the premier rightly advised them to wait for the completion of the forensic audit of the scams.

In a series of tweets on Sunday, he said he was waiting for a detailed forensic report on the matter before taking action against anyone. A high-powered commission is expected to finalise the audit by April 25. He also said that “after these reports come out no powerful lobby would be able to profiteer at the expense of our public”.

A careful reading of the two inquiries underlines the need for patience as these reports — especially the one on the steep increase in the price of domestic sugar prices last year — while pointing to certain beneficiaries of government policies and decisions, do not fix responsibility. All this has only added to the mystery of the reshuffle.

On their own, the two reports do not contain anything new or startling. Most of the information contained in them has been extensively reported by the print and electronic media over the past few months. But what the reports do confirm is the deep connection between politics and the sugar and wheat trade as a whole.

The investigators appear reluctant to pin direct blame on the politicians and officials linked to the ruling party for fear of influencing the federal and provincial policies on sugar and wheat. And yet it is hard to dispute that those in the political corridors of powers have benefited from these policies.

A look at the report shows that it is not only sugar mill owners linked to the government who are beneficiaries of the billions doled out in the name of export subsidies, but also those associated with the PML-N and other parties. Governments need to break this nexus between politics and the sugar and wheat trade through extensive policy reforms if such crises are to be prevented in the future. That will mean a substantial reduction in the government’s own role in the sugar and wheat trade and greater reliance on market forces.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1547093/wh...investigations

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    ISLAMABAD: Questions were raised again on Monday whether Jehangir Tareen was ever officially assigned to head a task force on agriculture when an aide of Prime Minister Imran Khan announced that Tareen has been removed from the key post.

The announcement came after Tareen was named in an inquiry report about the sugar crisis in the country along with other influential figures in the ruling coalition.

“Mr Jahangir Khan Tareen has been removed as Chairman of Task Force on Agriculture in light of findings of sugar and wheat inquiry report. Any further action may be taken after final findings of the Inquiry Committee," Gill had tweeted on Monday.

Jehangir Khan Tareen, in a brief chat with some news reporters on Monday, also hinted that Azam Khan, Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister, has been running a campaign against him.

Read also: Will challenge investigative committee 'if it holds me responsible': Jahangir Tareen

He also stated that a faction in the Prime Minister House is ‘attacking him to dent his credibility’ to serve its own interests.

According to a report in The News, Azam Khan and Jehangir Khan Tareen have strained relations, and the latter has avoided visiting the Prime Minister House for quite some time.

“Azam Khan also once rudely behaved with Jehangir Khan Tareen during a telephone call when they were talking about an important political issue. As a result Jehangir Khan Tareen paused his political activities and stayed in his hometown,” the sources said.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/281393-jah...sk-force-issue

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    ISLAMABAD: Special Assistant to Prime Minister (SAPM) on Information and Broadcasting Firdous Ashiq Awan said on Tuesday Prime Minister Imran Khan will take action against those behind the recent sugar and wheat crises in the country on the basis of a final inquiry report on April 25.

Briefing the media on today’s meeting of the federal cabinet, she said the government would bring in reforms to ward off such artificial crises in future. She added the inquiry report on the sugar crisis raised many a question on the sugar policy.

SAPM Awan said Prime Minister Khan took strong exception to threats extended to the inquiry commission that carried out a thorough probe into the shortages of wheat and sugar which took a heavy toll on the masses in January.

She quoted the premier as saying that if relevant elements again resort to such an act, they will not go unpunished, adding he clarified that no one will be allowed to create hurdles to dispensation of justice.

Ms Awan said the federal cabinet endorsed the Cabinet Committee on Energy’s (CCE) decisions and approved a suggestion for setting up a task force to reorganize the Evacuee Trust Property Board (ETPB).

The special assistant said the government’s flagship Ehsaas programme is extending financial assistance to the poor without any discrimination.

The cabinet was informed that the process of payment of Rs144 billion under Ehsaas Emergency Cash Programme will commence on April 8 (tomorrow), she added.

The cabinet also got a detailed briefing on measures being taking to arrest the spread of coronavirus in the country.

https://arynews.tv/en/heads-will-rol...-wheat-crises/

Debut
    Aug 2005
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am still struggling to see the illegality that has allegedly taken place.

Subsidies are given by governments to businesses in all countries for various reasons. There is nothing wrong in availing subsidies available to your business.

What is the actual crime that has been committed?

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegitto1 View Post
    I am still struggling to see the illegality that has allegedly taken place.

Subsidies are given by governments to businesses in all countries for various reasons. There is nothing wrong in availing subsidies available to your business.

What is the actual crime that has been committed?
    there was more sugar produced than needed in Pakistan. So as per demand and supply rule the price of sugar should have come down in Pakistan. But the rule did not kick in and the local sugar prices did not come down. Then the sugar manufacturers took subsidies saying they need it to compete with sugar prices in international market. After getting subsidies they export sugar making a shortage of sugar in Pakistan. Then demand and supply rule kick in and prices of sugar in Pakistan shot up. So sugar manufacturers make double profit, one from subsidy and from local price increase.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Imran will need to be seen to be doing something about this - sooner than later.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post

If this is true then IK deserves a bow, his loyality is with and only with Pakistan and its people

If you want to destroy a country, just create enmity between its people and their army - Salahuddin

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Venue
    HK/Sydney/KL/Monaco..Home is Attock Distt, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan delivers, as promised. An extremely risky move that could effect his grip on power substantially. Inshallah he will come out of this stronger, for his loss is Pakistan's loss.

I pity those who ever doubted this man and his intentions and pray for them that they may acquire some common sense and intellect from somewhere.

Pakistan has, and always will be first for the great Imran Khan !

Alone we are Pathan, Punjabi, Sindhi and Balochi...together we are Pakistan

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PetroDollars View Post
    If this is true then IK deserves a bow, his loyality is with and only with Pakistan and its people
    JKT was vitol to the making of PTI govt. He bought like 60 MNAs from Punjab. I doubt he will go down that easily if he is guilty.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I doubt that IK will throw JT to the dogs like this given what the later has done for IK and the PTI, something must be in the works behind the scenes between the two for a face saving solution for both individuals from this.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSN View Post
    JKT was vitol to the making of PTI govt. He bought like 60 MNAs from Punjab. I doubt he will go down that easily if he is guilty.
    Let's wait for the forensic report. IK kept promise that no Noora has ever done, he has given the report in full with no tampering and JT has had to defend his own position. The way the Nooras have been furiously back peddling after he announced that the Forensic audit shows they know they are in big trouble. Wajid Zia has done his job, let's hope the Forensic auditors do theirs.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    I doubt that IK will throw JT to the dogs like this given what the later has done for IK and the PTI, something must be in the works behind the scenes between the two for a face saving solution for both individuals from this.
    The relationship with JT is over, JT has given alot to the PTI but if he has misused any power to force policies that he benefitted ahead the national interest, then he needs to pay the price. The Sugar mafia has all the big players and if you take it down, you start to tackle the underlying issues that held PK back.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Imran will need to be seen to be doing something about this - sooner than later.
    PK is dominated by these mafias in Sugar, Wheat, Lawyers, media, cement etc. The Sugar mafia is the overarching in all the other mafias. If he takes this down, PK will progress.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    subsidy is not an issue if it has been given on merit; for Pakistani sugar to be competitive in international market if subsidy is necessary then sure give it as it will bring revenues to Pakistan; but you only export sugar which is more than what is needed in local market; so when Pakistani sugar was exported then the sugar price in local market should have remained the same; but that did not happen and instead the sugar price in local market shot up big time.

So it looks like either
    1) Pakistan did not have enough sugar for the local market from the beginning and still export it OR
    2) Pakistan had enough sugar for the local market but they allowed more export than the limit resulting in the shortage of sugar for the local market.

In any case this is failure of government and Imran Khan being the head of government, the buck stops at him. Lets see if he can clean up the mess of his government.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    subsidy is not an issue if it has been given on merit; for Pakistani sugar to be competitive in international market if subsidy is necessary then sure give it as it will bring revenues to Pakistan; but you only export sugar which is more than what is needed in local market; so when Pakistani sugar was exported then the sugar price in local market should have remained the same; but that did not happen and instead the sugar price in local market shot up big time.

So it looks like either
    1) Pakistan did not have enough sugar for the local market from the beginning and still export it OR
    2) Pakistan had enough sugar for the local market but they allowed more export than the limit resulting in the shortage of sugar for the local market.

In any case this is failure of government and Imran Khan being the head of government, the buck stops at him. Lets see if he can clean up the mess of his government.
    Or no Sugar was exported at all and the mafia took the subsidy and created the shortage to gain both ways. The Forensic audit should give us a full picture. Do you agree with me that any Mills involved the scam should be nationalised.
    Btw
    Why the Nooras been furiously back tracking on the 1st report. They were joyful at the start but since then have have been running from it. Surely, they should have welcomed the report.

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    Surrey, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now when the corrupt lotay in Imran Khan’s government have been caught red handed, all PTI supporters are full of praising Khan for letting the report published.

The PTI tiger force didn’t tire from asking Nawaz Sharif to provide account trails but are now oblivious why these corrupts Munfakhor faces are at the forefront of PTI? Wouldn’t Imran have known about their characters before recruiting Tareen and directly benefitting from his resources..

What a sad state of affairs!

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2069 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Sheikh Rashid rubbishes reports of rift, says Jahangir Tareen important part of PTI

Railways Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmad has dismissed reports of a rift between sugar baron Jahangir Tareen and Prime Minister Imran Khan, insisting that Tareen is an important member of the party.

“Jahangir Tareen is an important member of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI). I don’t think there are differences between him and the prime minister,” Rashid told a press conference on Wednesday.

“PM Imran has made it clear he will not spare those responsible for the sugar and wheat crisis in the country [earlier this year],” Rashid said.

“In the past, many had benefited from subsidies provided. When the [forensic] report will be issued on April 25, everything will be in front of everyone.”

Criticising the media, Rashid said the media had forgotten all about the coronavirus pandemic in the country and had instead turned its attention to the wheat and sugar report.

Speaking about the measures taken by Railways to combat the spread of the coronavirus, the minister said they had set up quarantine stations at every station.

“It doesn’t seem the lockdown will ease by April 14. If the lockdown ends by then, we will resume 22 trains,” he said.

He added that he was thankful to the prime minister and finance adviser for the subsidy provided to Railways.

Rashid further shared that one case of coronavirus has been detected at a Railway workshop in Mughalpura, where 10,000 labourers work.

“Railways is incurring more than Rs1 billion in losses each week [due to the shutdown],” he added.

In an earlier press conference, the minister had rejected the impression that there were now two groups in the government after the sugar and wheat crisis inquiry report became public.

The minister had said whosoever was involved in the sugar and wheat crises should get exemplary punishment.

He also claimed that he first raised the issue of the wheat and sugar crisis in the Economic Coordination Council (ECC) and cabinet meeting.

He had added that Asad Umar did not give subsidy to anyone, adding that Tareen had warm relations with the prime minister and this would remain so.

“The premier playing is as the captain and is changing the position of fielders as per the country’s conditions,” he had said in reference to the recent changes made to the federal cabinet.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/281664-she...nt-part-of-pti

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Rider View Post
    Now when the corrupt lotay in Imran Khan’s government have been caught red handed, all PTI supporters are full of praising Khan for letting the report published.

The PTI tiger force didn’t tire from asking Nawaz Sharif to provide account trails but are now oblivious why these corrupts Munfakhor faces are at the forefront of PTI? Wouldn’t Imran have known about their characters before recruiting Tareen and directly benefitting from his resources..

What a sad state of affairs!
    Yes Nawaz Sharif isn't even responsible for his own children having wealth that they cannot explain, but Imran Khan should have known how Jahangir Khan Tareen made his living.

RIP logic

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Or no Sugar was exported at all and the mafia took the subsidy and created the shortage to gain both ways. The Forensic audit should give us a full picture. Do you agree with me that any Mills involved the scam should be nationalised.
    Btw
    Why the Nooras been furiously back tracking on the 1st report. They were joyful at the start but since then have have been running from it. Surely, they should have welcomed the report.
    the bolded part cannot be true; this means Sugar mafia played the government totally; I don't think this government is such incompetent to being played that much; this would mean the international companies who were receiving the sugar exported from Pakistan are also corrupt that they did not report the missing sugar;

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    Mentioned
    431 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Why produce excess sugar why not any other Crop like cotton
    The lure of subsidy

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    the bolded part cannot be true; this means Sugar mafia played the government totally; I don't think this government is such incompetent to being played that much; this would mean the international companies who were receiving the sugar exported from Pakistan are also corrupt that they did not report the missing sugar;
    I'm glad you are trying to pin all blame on the current government. It is further reinforcing where your political loyalties lie and is a reflection of your intellectual level. Even though it is PTI themselves who conducted this inquiry and released it to the public. Are you aware that the report clearly mentions that sugar industry got a Rs. 3b billion subsidy during the PTI government but approximately Rs. 25b subsidy during PML-N government, a major chunk of which was redeemed by Salman Shahbaz the 'other' non-political son of Shahbaz Sharif.

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    Surrey, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes Nawaz Sharif isn't even responsible for his own children having wealth that they cannot explain, but Imran Khan should have known how Jahangir Khan Tareen made his living.

RIP logic
    So you really think k Imran Khan itna masoom hai k he doesn’t know (and knew) anything about corrupt ppl at the forefront of PTI?

And Stop hiding behind ‘what abt Nawaz‘ in every instance, he was released scott free by Imran Khan. So is not relevant in current context.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So you really think k Imran Khan itna masoom hai k he doesn’t know (and knew) anything about corrupt ppl at the forefront of PTI?

And Stop hiding behind ‘what abt Nawaz‘ in every instance, he was released scott free by Imran Khan. So is not relevant in current context.
    As per you IK already knew all what was going on, but now he himself released a report regarding it. So is the good guy or bad guy in this fairy tale?

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

How many times have enquiries been promised, how many have you seen carries out, and if you can show me a link to any reports than I will be grateful. We know the courts are corrupt to the core but without clear proof nothing can be done. IK has thrown down the gauntlet to the mafia, let's see which side the country backs

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    Surrey, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smoke and mirrors.
    Ik is part of the whole thing and not just standing outside it and watching.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Smoke and mirrors.
    You have any proof of that claim?

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    Surrey, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is ample proof in front of every one but as usual you will remain oblivious and keep on chanting ‘but Nawaz..’!
    Time to move on and realise that its all just an illusion created by Khan’s GHQ masters.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There is ample proof in front of every one but as usual you will remain oblivious and keep on chanting ‘but Nawaz..’!
    Time to move on and realise that its all just an illusion created by Khan’s GHQ masters.
    I'm sure there is ample proof available, but I can't seem to find it. Can you please share just a tiny bit of this ample proof?

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smoke and mirrors.
    people need to realize difference reveal and leak. report is not revealed? where is report? its been leaked.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanisgreat View Post
    people need to realize difference reveal and leak. report is not revealed? where is report? its been leaked.
    I don't expect your kind to process such information but reports do not get leaked from the PM office.
    Last edited by The Viper; 9th April 2020 at 03:49.

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't expect your kind to process such information but reports do not get leaked from the PM office.
    well if that did not leak from the PM office then read my post 53 in this thread.
    We have big issue coronavirus to tackle then anything else.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanisgreat View Post
    well if that did not leak from the PM office then read my post 53 in this thread.
    We have big issue coronavirus to tackle then anything else.
    Don't worry your favorite Showbaaz Sharif has arrived from London to fight corona and save us all.

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry your favorite Showbaaz Sharif has arrived from London to fight corona and save us all.
    Mulha ki door majid tak..your politics around Nl and PP...lol

No problem i know tabdili drama can not do anything....hahahahah

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Damned if you do, Damned if you don't. Khan made the sugar mafia report public, if he hadn't he would have been accussed of providing patronage and protection to JKT, now he has and his critics are still attacking him i.e. he knew about this all along and yet did nothing to take action against him, to sideline him. I think he is smart enough to know he cannot please everyone and therefore he ignores them and goes about his job.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I personally know a lot of rich burger kids who shout abuse on social media against PTI and IK. I know it on good information that the parents of these kids have been long standing beneficiaries of connections with PPP, Bilawal House, Zardari, Raiwand and Sharif brothers. These people were never ever politically active before and behaved everything was fine, normal in the 90's and from 2008 to 2018 but lol they suddenly woke up to the incompetence, mismanagement of the government affairs from August 2018 onwards just like a lot of media anchors. It is frightening to see how everything is for sale and has a price in pakistan.

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    Surrey, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goes about his job = Do nothing ‘real’ about corruption and carry on benefiting from the cash provided by Jahangeer Tarin. Where is tabdeeli?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I think they have always done that. I think that is the reason the Nooras have suddenly backtracked and Billo is not even talking about it. The Sugar supposedly exported was never sent out of the country except on paper and the exports were to Afghanistan, where no banking transaction records are kept. Just look at the different Noora responses from SS at the start to Dadu charger next day to Shahid Haqan Abbasi yesterday. This is getting very interesting and I hope the Kaptaan doesn't back down at the threats of the mafia.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I personally know a lot of rich burger kids who shout abuse on social media against PTI and IK. I know it on good information that the parents of these kids have been long standing beneficiaries of connections with PPP, Bilawal House, Zardari, Raiwand and Sharif brothers. These people were never ever politically active before and behaved everything was fine, normal in the 90's and from 2008 to 2018 but lol they suddenly woke up to the incompetence, mismanagement of the government affairs from August 2018 onwards just like a lot of media anchors. It is frightening to see how everything is for sale and has a price in pakistan.
    It seems a lot of people feel scared. I agree the Kaptaan needs to show up the mafia and if it collapses the govt, so be it. The mafia can't be compromised with, it will get you eventually.
    This is a seminal moment, if IK misses and the mafia wins, we are finished.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Goes about his job = Do nothing ‘real’ about corruption and carry on benefiting from the cash provided by Jahangeer Tarin. Where is tabdeeli?
    Benefiting how? Is he buying mansions in New York and London? If not then that is your tabdeeli for starters.

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    Surrey, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Benefiting how? Is he buying mansions in New York and London? If not then that is your tabdeeli for starters.
    Who knows about Newyork and Paris Mansions (may be he is). However in Pakistan itself, it takes a lot of $$$ to run a large scale electoral campaign, do these Container dharnay and so on. Tareen is widely known to be a financier for PTI. Imran Khan is the head of PTI and now PM. Do the Maths yourself.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz president Shehbaz Sharif has said Prime Minister Imran Khan should tender his resignation over the sugar and wheat crises and should show up to court if he wants to set an example, reported The News on Thursday.

The opposition leader in the National Assembly said there was an urgent need to address the threat of coronavirus at wheat procurement centres following the wheat harvest.

Shehbaz proposed that agricultural loans of farmers with up to 12 acres of land owed to the government should be deferred for a year.

“Around this time massive and important exercise in the form of wheat procurement takes place every year in Punjab,” he said while speaking to agricultural experts on issues faced by the farmers’ community amid the COVID-19 outbreak, which has affected Punjab the most.

He added, “Long queues and gatherings for the collection of ‘Bardana’ at wheat procurement centres can be potential hotspots,” he remarked. “It is essential for the government to revisit the traditional system of wheat procurement from the farmers, devise new SOPs and communicate it.”

A day earlier, the PML-N leader had urged the government to immediately announce agricultural policy ahead of wheat harvesting season in the wake of corona threat.

“In the agricultural policy, the government must protect the interests of small farmers while taking into account the measures to save the people from coronavirus,” Shehbaz told a meeting.

He had added that he had urged his party to prepare recommendations concerning wheat harvest, the supply of wheat from farm to market and government’s wheat support price to help the farmers in the coming days of the wheat harvesting season.

“The PML-N has prepared its recommendations in consultation with medical experts, economists, businessmen and traders,” Shehbaz said.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/281829-she...r-wheat-crisis

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Who knows about Newyork and Paris Mansions (may be he is). However in Pakistan itself, it takes a lot of $$$ to run a large scale electoral campaign, do these Container dharnay and so on. Tareen is widely known to be a financier for PTI. Imran Khan is the head of PTI and now PM. Do the Maths yourself.
    If Tareen decides to spend his own money for PTI causes, it is a free world and that is his wish. Why should IK refuse help from a financer?

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    Mentioned
    431 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Food for thought

IK should take the umpire in confidence if he is to do some real action on this report come the 25 Apr because the ATM is doomed then IK must have the DRS power of umpire to strengthen his govt #jahazgovt. :rana

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Yes, you are making so much sense lol.
    IK asks the FIA report, everyone thinks that it will be like those reports that Nooras and PPP asked on crisis on Sugar, chickens, eggs and petrol ie no report. Then the FIA start to do their report, then Journalists like Saleem Lifafi they would leave journalism if it gets printed, then when it's printed SS says action must be taken, and a few hours later when it dawns on them that an Forensic audit has already started, they back peddle furiously. Let's face you have added nothing on here IK and desperate to write something, hoping to look clever but the Kaptaan has already set a precedence that has never been seen in PK. His govt is under threat, I would go as far as to say the mafia will bring it down this year. I see from nothing from you and no amount of knit picking from you will change that.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    808 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    And these PTI fans were celebrating and having a laugh when Tareen was going out to buy the independent seat winners on his private jet. Offcourse, when someone invest so much money they will try to earn it back.
    And behold, this was the way of Jehangir Tareen earning is investment back.

I dont understand, a person steals from a house and you know he will steal you gave him the permission to steal, but after the 8th robbery you decide to arrest him and still get shabashi?

They could honestly make a Narcos season on the current government.

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    808 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Let me remind you that Imran Khan has a flat in constitution one.

Constitution one is the most expensive apartments of Islamabad which is still under construction.

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    And these PTI fans were celebrating and having a laugh when Tareen was going out to buy the independent seat winners on his private jet. Offcourse, when someone invest so much money they will try to earn it back.
    And behold, this was the way of Jehangir Tareen earning is investment back.

I dont understand, a person steals from a house and you know he will steal you gave him the permission to steal, but after the 8th robbery you decide to arrest him and still get shabashi?

They could honestly make a Narcos season on the current government.
    If IK hadn't been in power JT would have still made billions. He made 2.5bn out of 3bn under Nooras. IK is in power and has started to change the political landscape. The mafia is all powerful and only the Kaptaan has taken them on. On the other hand, the guys you defend are the mafia, you know the omni group etc. AZ has 10 Sugar Mills, can you explain how he came to own those. Lol

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    808 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Damned if you do, Damned if you don't. Khan made the sugar mafia report public, if he hadn't he would have been accussed of providing patronage and protection to JKT, now he has and his critics are still attacking him i.e. he knew about this all along and yet did nothing to take action against him, to sideline him. I think he is smart enough to know he cannot please everyone and therefore he ignores them and goes about his job.
    How could be this blind?

Oh bhai, offcourse Imran will get criticisim for this. WHat do you expect? He did an ehsaan on us by naming the guys?

THing is, why you allow chori in the first place? THe damage of that was already done when the price hike happened and they had to import the same product.

People knew in the election days when Jehangir was giving his plane for getting those independants in that he will ern this money back somehow.
    Its human nature, everyone is selfish. Now Imran saab was such a child that he didn't know about JT's intentions back than?

PS, funny how the shares of Multan Sultan team always fall towards corrupt people hmmm.

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    808 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If IK hadn't been in power JT would have still made billions. He made 2.5bn out of 3bn under Nooras. IK is in power and has started to change the political landscape. The mafia is all powerful and only the Kaptaan has taken them on. On the other hand, the guys you defend are the mafia, you know the omni group etc. AZ has 10 Sugar Mills, can you explain how he came to own those. Lol
    Am i defending AZ here?

i dont understand, i critisize the current govt for turning a blind eye on this chori, and all you can come up with is NZ did this AZ did that.

Bhai, am i defending AZ and NS here?

Im critisizing the person or govt who is in charge right now and is responsible for turning a blind eye.

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    How could be this blind?

Oh bhai, offcourse Imran will get criticisim for this. WHat do you expect? He did an ehsaan on us by naming the guys?

THing is, why you allow chori in the first place? THe damage of that was already done when the price hike happened and they had to import the same product.

People knew in the election days when Jehangir was giving his plane for getting those independants in that he will ern this money back somehow.
    Its human nature, everyone is selfish. Now Imran saab was such a child that he didn't know about JT's intentions back than?

PS, funny how the shares of Multan Sultan team always fall towards corrupt people hmmm.
    Maybe IK played JT. Who has been exposed. IK has exposed all the Sugar mafia, the Sindh govt refused to cooperate with FIA and hence the full extent of subs earned by AZ for his 10 Mills is not fully shown. Can you explain why you can't even comment on the Sindh mafia front otherwise known as the Omni group. Face it, only Kaptaan has the courage. The last time we saw courage was Junejo took on Zia.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Am i defending AZ here?

i dont understand, i critisize the current govt for turning a blind eye on this chori, and all you can come up with is NZ did this AZ did that.

Bhai, am i defending AZ and NS here?

Im critisizing the person or govt who is in charge right now and is responsible for turning a blind eye.
    Yes, you are. By not commenting on the mafia led by AZ, you are defending AZ.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    AZ owns 10 Mills. Where did he get them from? No answer and no comment. The PPP piped up for a day and then disappeared, Billo couldn't even comment. I bet they have already met up with JT and told him that they are on his side. The irony is that JT comes out clean in the Forensic audit and the others that should have been exporting, but never did get caught out. SS son spotted this when the report came out because they have been using the exporting and subs as a means of laundering.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 10th April 2020 at 00:07.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    AZ owns 10 Mills. Where did he get them from? No answer and no comment. The PPP piped up for a day and then disappeared, Billo couldn't even comment. I bet they have already met up with JT and told him that they are on his side. The irony is that JT comes out clean in the Forensic audit and the others that should have been exporting, but never did get caught out. SS son spotted this when the report came out because they have been using the exporting and subs as a means of laundering.
    I'll wait for the full forensic report. JKT did try to clear his own position in some talk shows but it wasn't really satisfactory for me. Anybody who has done corruption even if he is IK's right hand man, they need to face the might of the law. Infact if IK manages to bring JKT to justice (if there is wrong doing) then he can go full force against the likes of Sharif brothers and Zardari who have plundered our poor nation for decades.

I really wish they bring some reforms in NAB and judiciary, so that the mafia cannot escape as easily as they do now.

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    These Imran Khan worshippers are no different than Noonis and Jiyalas.
    Every single thing that they accused PML(N) and PPP for is equally applicable on their own party.

Just a bit surprising to see that western educated young guys have the same mindset as those that blindly followed Nawaz and Bhutto.
    So bar some glib statement you have said nothing. Did he order the FIA report, yes, did he release the report that has put his whole govt at risk, yes he has. I think you need to look for another angle. Lol

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Buddy, beggars cant be choosers

Look at Karachi, looks like a trash can
    Look at Peshawar, looks like a trash can and BRT is a massive slap

PTI really is incompetent. Khan was always good on being hard on corruption and he has now taken it to next level. Competency wise, still questionable.
    You do realize that PPP has been in power in Sindh since 2008, therefore Karachi being a dump is primarily on them, according to the JIT report half of Sindh's development budget since 2008 has been siphoned off to bank accounts and invested in real estate in Dubai.

Lol, if PTI was such a disaster in KPK, why did they come back with an even larger majority in that province especially when that province has never re-elected the same party twice?

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    These Imran Khan worshippers are no different than Noonis and Jiyalas.
    Every single thing that they accused PML(N) and PPP for is equally applicable on their own party.

Just a bit surprising to see that western educated young guys have the same mindset as those that blindly followed Nawaz and Bhutto.
    I was once watching an interview of Musharraf in the past and he commented that early on in his tenure when he took a very hard line on corruption and questionable practices, it had a negative ripple effect on the economy i.e. bureacrats started to either quit, resign, or slow down the decision making process and were in perpetual fear of being called up for NAB inquiries over every minor thing, business men were scared of investing their money in the economy out of fear of being under notice by the govt authorities and were instead transferring and investing their funds out of the country, bankers were scared and hessitant to give our loans out of fear of being scrutinized by NAB for loans they granted to businesses, the entire economy was affected and therefore he had no choice but to ease up on low level mispractice, corruption acknowledging that Pakistan was not an ideal state. His theory was that it is not the low level corruption which harms a nation but actually the higher level big fish and it is these people that governments should target ruthlessly.

I think IK has experienced the same problems and we all know that recovering the looted wealth from foreign countries is a much tougher, time consuming, expensive task than previously imagined.

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    Surrey, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was once watching an interview of Musharraf in the past and he commented that early on in his tenure when he took a very hard line on corruption and questionable practices, it had a negative ripple effect on the economy i.e. bureacrats started to either quit, resign, or slow down the decision making process and were in perpetual fear of being called up for NAB inquiries over every minor thing, business men were scared of investing their money in the economy out of fear of being under notice by the govt authorities and were instead transferring and investing their funds out of the country, bankers were scared and hessitant to give our loans out of fear of being scrutinized by NAB for loans they granted to businesses, the entire economy was affected and therefore he had no choice but to ease up on low level mispractice, corruption acknowledging that Pakistan was not an ideal state. His theory was that it is not the low level corruption which harms a nation but actually the higher level big fish and it is these people that governments should target ruthlessly.

I think IK has experienced the same problems and we all know that recovering the looted wealth from foreign countries is a much tougher, time consuming, expensive task than previously imagined.
    The whole pretext of Imran Khan’s electoral campaign was eradication of corruption. Now he has surrounded himself with corrupt ppl like Tarin, Shekh Rasheed and the long list of Lotay from the ranks of PML(N) and PPP.

Eradication is one thing, he is actively promoting it by having these corrupt ministers.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    The whole pretext of Imran Khan’s electoral campaign was eradication of corruption. Now he has surrounded himself with corrupt ppl like Tarin, Shekh Rasheed and the long list of Lotay from the ranks of PML(N) and PPP.

Eradication is one thing, he is actively promoting it by having these corrupt ministers.
    The shareef untainted people in his party continously kept failing to win seats, if these people fail to win seats in comparison to the seasoned electables what can he do, he cannot make non MNA's cabinet ministers, hence the reason he had no choice but to rely on technocrats and advisors.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    744 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Have seen several tweets and interviews from IK, where he mentions corruption done by the "elite/establishment insiders" and also that he'd love to put all of them behind bars like they did in China, but this is absolutely shambolic. Ridiculous that the PM, the leader of the country, is conceding that he's powerless and cannot do something about perhaps the most damaging, perennial issue facing Pakistan.

Hope this "probe" being publicised is a step in the right direction.

Politics trumps intelligence (pun intended).

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Some of the losers on here are avoiding basic questions like why for the 1st in our modern history was not only a report promised, it was delivered without tampering, and not only was it not tampered with, it was given full support. The report was published and we are having a debate on the role of the mafia like never before. Losers have no answer to these simple facts. With the forensic audit coming up, we will see what was actually going on. If JT is guilty then he needs to be going to prison, along with every crook. If the govt collapses so be it, if PK people are too stupid to see a seminal moment then let them live with the consequences. If IK backs down against the mafia, they will finish him.
    Last edited by Bewal Express; 10th April 2020 at 03:40.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon786 View Post
    Have seen several tweets and interviews from IK, where he mentions corruption done by the "elite/establishment insiders" and also that he'd love to put all of them behind bars like they did in China, but this is absolutely shambolic. Ridiculous that the PM, the leader of the country, is conceding that he's powerless and cannot do something about perhaps the most damaging, perennial issue facing Pakistan.

Hope this "probe" being publicised is a step in the right direction.
    The mafia had tenticles every where and soon you will see a full on assault on the Kaptaan under some artificial crisis. The Sugar industry is part of a much bigger mafia, and the likes of AZ and the Sharifs have mills galore.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

JT has to be whiter than white as he has influence. If he has done nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Btw
    OMG; just read that there are some news that 70% of the sugar was never really exported and instead only shown in documents that it has been exported to Afghanistan Pakistan sometimes surprises me with such deep level of corruption;

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    OMG; just read that there are some news that 70% of the sugar was never really exported and instead only shown in documents that it has been exported to Afghanistan Pakistan sometimes surprises me with such deep level of corruption;
    Really? you are surprised. How else do the mafia launder money? IK will never please everyone but the Kaptaan is up against a whole culture. I want him to take on the mafia head on, he will not succeed because the mafia is too strong but at least PK's can't complain that they didn't get a chance to change.

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    Surrey, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jahangir Tarin was caught with his pants down and now doing the PTI’s usual tactic of ‘what aboutism’.
    Surprising that some ppl are still refusing to accept the reality of PTI’s leadership.

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    Surrey, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The shareef untainted people in his party continously kept failing to win seats, if these people fail to win seats in comparison to the seasoned electables what can he do, he cannot make non MNA's cabinet ministers, hence the reason he had no choice but to rely on technocrats and advisors.
    So that justifies the recruitment of same old corrupt faces?
    Why make such a song and dance about Tabdeeli?

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Really? you are surprised. How else do the mafia launder money? IK will never please everyone but the Kaptaan is up against a whole culture. I want him to take on the mafia head on, he will not succeed because the mafia is too strong but at least PK's can't complain that they didn't get a chance to change.
    I thought sugar mills made money by (1) getting subsidy for export and (2) increase in the price of sugar in local market. These 2 things should have made a lot of profit for them.

I did not expect that some of them made even more money by (3) faking the export papers. This is deceit of highest level.