Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamM97 View Post
    If Iím not wrong, I believe the last time he published a paper on science was in 2006. Iím more than happy to be proven wrong though.

Not saying that heís wrong about ignorance in Pakistan, but shouldnít he focus more on his area of expertise instead?
    What a silly argument. If you can come here and harp about anything you like, why shouldnít he be given the same liberty?

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    What a silly argument. If you can come here and harp about anything you like, why shouldnít he be given the same liberty?
    By all means, he can say whatever he likes too. My comment was only meant to highlight the fact that heís focusing way more on politics and history instead of physics, his own area of expertise.

Itís a shame really, cause heís actually one of the few well-respected scientists in Pakistan - instead he chooses to give his two cents on the two-nation-theory every month or so instead of inspiring the next generation of Pakistanis scientists.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamM97 View Post
    By all means, he can say whatever he likes too. My comment was only meant to highlight the fact that heís focusing way more on politics and history instead of physics, his own area of expertise.

Itís a shame really, cause heís actually one of the few well-respected scientists in Pakistan - instead he chooses to give his two cents on the two-nation-theory every month or so instead of inspiring the next generation of Pakistanis scientists.
    He can talk about any issue he likes. He is a human too!