Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

We will supply anti-malaria drug, don’t politicise matter: India after Trump warns of retaliation

This is bad news for the Indians, absolutely cannot afford to get the Americans angry here... However India would be in major trouble if/when Corona spread becomes out of control if they don't have enough of the Malaria drug...

"You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    570 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    You are too late.

After Donald Trump's Retaliation Warning, India Lifts Partial Ban On Hydroxychloroquine.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All countries should stop being selfish and help each other. This is not the time to play games.

Bangladeshi Fan

Debut
    Aug 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "When I say jump you say how high".

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    You are too late.

After Donald Trump's Retaliation Warning, India Lifts Partial Ban On Hydroxychloroquine.
    I see well issue resolved..

"You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    We will supply anti-malaria drug, don’t politicise matter: India after Trump warns of retaliation

US President Donald Trump on Monday warned India of retaliation if the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine is not supplied to the US. The Centre has said that India will be supplying essential drugs to neighbouring countries and those that are badly affected by the pandemic.

Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson Anurag Srivastava said, "We will also be supplying these essential drugs to some nations who have been particularly badly affected by the pandemic. We would therefore discourage any speculation in this regard or any attempts to politicise the matter."

He also said that we will be supplying hydroxychloroquine and paracetamol to neighbouring countries that are dependent on India.

"Given the enormity of the COVID19 pandemic, India has always maintained that the international community must display strong solidarity and cooperation In view of the humanitarian aspects of the pandemic, it has been decided that India would licence paracetamol and HCQ in appropriate quantities to all our neighbouring countries who are dependent on our capabilities," said Srivastava.

The official also said that there should be no unnecessary controversy over this. India has maintained that it will supply the essential drug to countries in need once the domestic requirements are met.

Explaining why India had banned exports of the drug initially, Srivastava said, "Like any responsible government, our first obligation is to ensure that there are adequate stocks of medicines for the requirement of our own people."

Earlier, President Donald Trump warned India that the US may retaliate if it did not export anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine despite his personal request to Prime Minister Modi over a phone call. Trump said he would be surprised if New Delhi did not relent as it has good relations with Washington.

Last week Trump said he has sought help from Prime Minister Narendra Modi to allow the sale of hydroxychloroquine tablets ordered by the US to treat the growing number of coronavirus patients in his country, hours after India banned the export of the anti-malarial drug.

Over 10,000 people have already died in the US which has become the worst-affected nation after Italy and Spain. US now has the highest number of infections at 3.6 lakh cases.

On April 4, 2020, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Directorate General of Foreign Trade, through a notification said, The export of hydroxychloroquine and formulations made from hydroxychloroquine, therefore, shall remain prohibited, without any exception.

Just two days after, this decision has been reversed. There has been immense pressure on government of India because of request for hydroxychloroquine from over 30 nations.

Therefore, while India will keep the safety and interest of its own people, it will give due consideration to the needs of the world in fighting Covid-19.

The notification of April 7 did not mention HCQ which caused much confusion. But now there is clarity that India will honour its prior commitments of paid-for consignments and then consider any further requests from abroad keeping in mind domestic requirements.

India currently is in the process of assessing and calculating domestic requirement for arthritis, malaria and potentially Covid-19.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/stor...175-2020-04-07

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manunited18 View Post
    "When I say jump you say how high".
    Feku and his 56" chest, lol.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inspite of health experts especially Dr Fauci saying hydroxychloroquine has not been proven effective, trump is stockpiling the drug! I guess india will not be bothered with this

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This a school level bullying from Trump.

Acts like the world owes everything to America.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by globalcitizen View Post
    Inspite of health experts especially Dr Fauci saying hydroxychloroquine has not been proven effective, trump is stockpiling the drug! I guess india will not be bothered with this
    I feel for Dr Fauci. The guy is 79yr old expert and still have to listen to Trump and his co’s stupidity. There is no power with him.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Think we supply near ~20% generic drugs to USA. We cannot hoard drugs when they are in a health emergency and we are not yet (and continue hopefully) in a bad state. Usa is absolutely right to be upset and the government is right in opening up limited exports

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good on Modi for opening up the export but nothing wrong in being selfish right now.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @IndianHero, you were boasting about becoming a supapowa in the real world but you've just been slapped around by Trump like a rag doll.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    Good on Modi for opening up the export but nothing wrong in being selfish right now.
    Except for making US mad and than possibly destroying the relationship forever
    Last edited by Bigboii; 7th April 2020 at 18:10.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/u...gtype=Homepage

There are no testings but the med cammunity is dividid some think more testing is required and some say go ahead because these are dire times so it's not just Trumps looney this could potentially help

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaayal View Post

It works most of the time except for Russia

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
    @IndianHero, you were boasting about becoming a supapowa in the real world but you've just been slapped around by Trump like a rag doll.

Still the same trump couldn't bring Modi to table on kashmir, the same trump couldn't ask Modi to revert article 370 , even trump couldn't even ask Modi to lift curfew in kashmir since aug 2019 lol hehehe

Trump himself begged to mediate at least 3 to 4 times but every time modi said **** off

sorry but I have laugh at IK as he literally begged trump to make modi talk on kashmir , IK had lot of hopes on trump

Didn't u read trump called modi & requested for supply of hrdroxychloroquine couple of days back ?? lol

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Supa Powa lol

Mirages will drop in Delhi before they can even get out of an Indian Army base of the get on the wrong side of the US.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianHero View Post
    Still the same trump couldn't bring Modi to table on kashmir, the same trump couldn't ask Modi to revert article 370 , even trump couldn't even ask Modi to lift curfew in kashmir since aug 2019 lol hehehe

Trump himself begged to mediate at least 3 to 4 times but every time modi said **** off

sorry but I have laugh at IK as he literally begged trump to make modi talk on kashmir , IK had lot of hopes on trump

Didn't u read trump called modi & requested for supply of hrdroxychloroquine couple of days back ?? lol
    Unfortunately your people enjoy the suffering kashmiri muslims too much so the indian mental state cannot be helped and modi RSS dipwit is a total walking meme hell most world leaders make fun of him cause of his jaahil behavior

But I think if India keeps disregarding the request than there will be a price too pay cause US is hurting right know this situation sperates friends from foes

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why did India denied the drugs in 1st instance? In an epidemic like this, you should help all countries. Thank God...good sense prevailed.

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajdeep View Post
    Why did India denied the drugs in 1st instance? In an epidemic like this, you should help all countries. Thank God...good sense prevailed.
    We need stock up for billion people..Also this is not a sure shot medicine for Corona but it is for Malaria..

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Lol rabid hindutva posters being taken to the cleaners here...

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    hahaha...I just replied to that super power comment in the other thread...and then came here reading this article...lol...

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    What a blow. lol.

---

With all being said, I don't think Govt or Modi is at fault here.

Trump requested.

We were considering and would have done it anyway. One for moral reasons and another for strategic reasons (we will need help for Corona down the road).

But before we could respond, Trump being the ghatiya insaan that he is, talks about retaliation. Atleast could have waited for us to say no.

With that being said...

lol at Trump and his supporteres.....

lol at Trump - Modi bhai bhai supporters....

I am not one of you. I never was. I am not one of them either.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Supa Powa lol

Mirages will drop in Delhi before they can even get out of an Indian Army base of the get on the wrong side of the US.
    We were at wrong side of states till Clinton Administration came into power, no Mirages were dropped.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1755 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaayal View Post

He didnot bully anyone. India today thats quoted in the OP has now published a new article.

Did Donald Trump actually threaten India with retaliation over hydroxychloroquine?
    US President Donald Trump, who has been advocating the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat novel coronavirus patients, apparently threatened retaliation if India did not clear exports of the drug to the US. Except, that's not what happened.

Diplomacy is a fine art. It leaves no room for misinterpretation. But sometimes, lack of context can lead to a misunderstanding. A misunderstanding of the kind seen this morning when US President Donald Trump was reported to have "threatened" India over its export ban on the drug hydroxychloroquine.

India is the biggest producer and exporter of hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malaria drug that's much in demand for potential use in helping treat patients of the novel coronavirus. Trump has presented the drug as a "game-changer" even though his health advisers have voiced uncertainty about its efficacy against novel coronavirus.

Trump, nevertheless, has been advocating the use of hydroxychloroquine for treating Covid-19 patients. During a White House press conference on Monday, Trump spoke about hydroxychloroquine and apparently threatened "retaliation" if India did not clear exports of the drug to the US.

Except, that's not what happened. Here's what took place:

Reporter: Thank you, sir, are you worried about (a) retaliation to your decision to ban (the) export of medical goods like Indian prime minister Modi's decision to not export hydroxychloroquine to (the) United States and other countries?

Trump: I don't like that decision if that's er... I don't... I didn't hear that that was his decision. I know that he stopped it for other countries. I spoke to him yesterday, we had a very good talk and we will see whether or not that's his ... I would be surprised if he would, you know because India's [sic] does very well with the United States. For many years, they have been taking advantage of the United States on trade so I would be surprised if that was his decision... He'd have to tell me that. I spoke to him Sunday morning, called him, and I said we appreciate your allowing our supply to come out... if he doesn't allow it to come out that would be okay but, of course, there may be retaliation, why wouldn't there be?

The first thing that's immediately clear is that Donald Trump was not making a unilateral statement threatening 'retaliation' against India. He was responding to a question.

And the question was whether HE was worried about retaliation to a decision HE took to ban exports of medical supplies from the US. The reporter who asked the question likened the situation to the Narendra Modi government's move last week to ban exports of hydroxychloroquine.

This made the US president respond in typical Donald Trump fashion. Initially, Trump did not even respond to the question and instead spoke about his phone conversation with PM Narendra Modi and about how India had "taken advantage" of trade concessions offered by the US.

It was only towards the very end that he said, "...if he [PM Modi] doesn't allow it to come out that would be okay but, of course, there may be retaliation, why wouldn't there be?" When read independently, the sentence does make it seem as though Donald Trump was threatening retaliation against India if it did not "allow it [hydroxychloroquine] to come out".

But when read in context of the question asked by the reporter, it is clear that Trump was actually and finally answering the question posed to him: Yes, he was saying, there might be retaliation to the US government's move to bar exports of medical supplies.

Donald Trump could have framed the answer better. Or he could have led with his last sentence before delving into his analysis of whether or not India was stopped supplies of hydroxychloroquine to the US. But, a threat? No, that did not happen

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/news-a...mpression=true

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Lol rabid hindutva posters being taken to the cleaners here...
    Why? we can still proud that our country can mass produce such critical drug and distribute it to close to 30 cuntries which requested them so far

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1755 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    What a blow. lol.

---

With all being said, I don't think Govt or Modi is at fault here.

Trump requested.

We were considering and would have done it anyway. One for moral reasons and another for strategic reasons (we will need help for Corona down the road).

But before we could respond, Trump being the ghatiya insaan that he is, talks about retaliation. Atleast could have waited for us to say no.

With that being said...

lol at Trump and his supporteres.....

lol at Trump - Modi bhai bhai supporters....
    Read the article above. He didnot threat.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The title is taken from India today- the wording , I hope mods realize that now onwards that would be allowed for Hindutva trolls as well.

Irrespective economic retaliation is not the same as defense, China gave in as well during Trade war , India is nothing compared to them..

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1755 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Does pakistan produce Hrdroxycholoroquine?

Pakistanis rejoicing. Guys no one even bothered to ask you guys anything.
    Last edited by cricketjoshila; 7th April 2020 at 21:02.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1755 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    The title is taken from India today- the wording , I hope mods realize that now onwards that would be allowed for Hindutva trolls as well.

Irrespective economic retaliation is not the same as defense, China gave in as well during Trade war , India is nothing compared to them..
    May be you would read the link i posted.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Read the article above. He didnot threat.
    I don't need to read the article cos I saw Trump's actual video even before this thread was made.

So one has to be like those Bollywood and Tamil villains to make a threat?

It was a threat.

Plain and simple.

Watch this actual video (ignore the tweet)

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't need to read the article cos I saw Trump's actual video even before this thread was made.

So one has to be like those Bollywood and Tamil villains to make a threat?

It was a threat.

Plain and simple.

Watch this actual video (ignore the tweet)

He was aksed by reporter.He didnt came and directly said Amercia will send missiles

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoraCora View Post
    He was aksed by reporter.He didnt came and directly said Amercia will send missiles
    Wow what an intellectual comment.

Reporter asked...so he couldn't help but say that.

People like you is why people laugh at bhakths.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't know and don't care. But India still got slapped and bullied by Trump.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

‘Pakistan has effective drug for COVID-19’

An article, “Pakistan has effective drug for COVID-19, Over 300,000 pieces exported to China”, published by Economic Daily – China Economic Net (CEN) on February 21st has got 5.71 million page views on Toutiao.com and 38,000 likes.

In nearly 10,000 comments, in addition to a lot of thanks to Pakistani friends for their help, some netizens were interested in the “multinational enterprise” mentioned in the CEN reporter’s article and wanted to know the hero behind the scenes who urgently dispensed the effective drugs at a Bayer subsidiary in Pakistan.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2162276...drug-covid-19/

Pakistan has announced donating 500,000 tablets of Chloroquine to Italy.
    https://www.24newshd.tv/27-Mar-2020/...irus-hit-italy

We made 300,000 tablets within 24 hours. And that was a months ago. I'm sure given the situation, we would have scaled up production to 500,000 / day.

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1755 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    I don't know and don't care. But India still got slapped and bullied by Trump.
    Then you are not important enough to decide what is exported what is not! If you do, then talk to Trump.

Trump answered a question. He didnot threaten.

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is from April 5
    NEW DELHI: US President Donald Trump said he has requested Prime Minister Narendra Modi to supply hydroxychloroquine tablets that can be used to treat covid-19 patients in his country, which now has the highest number of cases in the world.

According to people familiar with the development in New Delhi, the request is under consideration with India expected to take a call after assessing its own domestic requirement of the drug

Analysts say that the request from the US could be seen as an opportunity in multiple ways. It signifies a recognition of India’s contribution and potential in the pharmaceutical sector and will provide a possible opening for India and the US to negotiate their differences to cap prices of drugs and medical devices.
    https://www.livemint.com/news/world/...081964641.html

People who use Congress spokesperson tweets think other get laughed at.
    Last edited by CoraCora; 7th April 2020 at 21:19.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This response by Trump and capitulation by Modi must be heartbreaking for certain segments of Indian society who thought of their third world country as a superpower.

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1755 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

He was asked about retaliation to US ban on exports of medical stuff. Giving Modis decision as an example.

He said ofcourse there would ne retaliation.

You need to read and understand before laughing at others.

Reporter: Thank you, sir, are you worried about (a) retaliation to your decision to ban (the) export of medical goods like Indian prime minister Modi's decision to not export hydroxychloroquine to (the) United States and other countries?

Trump: I don't like that decision if that's er... I don't... I didn't hear that that was his decision. I know that he stopped it for other countries. I spoke to him yesterday, we had a very good talk and we will see whether or not that's his ... I would be surprised if he would, you know because India's [sic] does very well with the United States. For many years, they have been taking advantage of the United States on trade so I would be surprised if that was his decision... He'd have to tell me that. I spoke to him Sunday morning, called him, and I said we appreciate your allowing our supply to come out... if he doesn't allow it to come out that would be okay but, of course, there may be retaliation, why wouldn't there be?

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    This is from April 5

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/...081964641.html

People who use Congress spokesperson tweets think other get laughed at.
    Do you THINK before you post?

When did I say India did it because of threat?

Read #24 where I said the SAME DAMN thing your posted article says.

Use your brain for once.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Then you are not important enough to decide what is exported what is not! If you do, then talk to Trump.

Trump answered a question. He didnot threaten.
    I am important, governments must listen to me and my great advice. Anyway, Trump did threaten and India disintegrated like cookie crumble in the face of these threats, came running like a lap dog.

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewarrior View Post

We made 300,000 tablets within 24 hours. And that was a months ago. I'm sure given the situation, we would have scaled up production to 500,000 / day.
    https://www.amboss.com/us/knowledge/...oxychloroquine

Debut
    Dec 2004
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Trump Modi

Not even supreme leader Modi can stand up to Trump.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    come again ?????

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1755 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    He doesn't know that both drugs are different.

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    come again ?????
    What you supplied is Chlorquine..What is needed is Hydroxychloroquine

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    He was asked about retaliation to US ban on exports of medical stuff. Giving Modis decision as an example.

He said ofcourse there would ne retaliation.

You need to read and understand before laughing at others.

Reporter is asking about retaliation about his decision.

Trump instead of answering that talks about retaliation in relation to India.

As if he was cornered by a reporter.

It was as obvious threat as any.

Your post kind of validates the point even more.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You are preaching to the wrong choir.... for these people to accept anything Shri Modi Ji has to come on live television and scream "Mitrooo....."

They won't even believe their own eyes until Modi Ji describes it.

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People are dieing on the daily in unprecedented rates here in NYC where medical system is completely breaking down but as usual some posters are pushing politics and as usual worshipping modis n**s**k like always

I really hope Trump put some kinda trade tariffs on nations that are not helping right know we should be giving our business to friends not traitorous enemies and that's not just for india even EU and China should be looked at for their role we can't be just feeding tham our businesses when we get nothing in return in our time of need

Two things
    sue China for the damages
    Slap nations with huge tariffs that are not helping in our time of national tragedy

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He doesn't know that both drugs are different.
    What you supplied is Chlorquine..What is needed is Hydroxychloroquine
    i know both are different but both are Anti-malarial drug, Chinese and Italians arent stupid asking to supply drugs from Pakistan .... i hope you understand now .....

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboii View Post
    People are dieing on the daily in unprecedented rates here in NYC where medical system is completely breaking down but as usual some posters are pushing politics and as usual worshipping modis n**s**k like always

I really hope Trump put some kinda trade tariffs on nations that are not helping right know we should be giving our business to friends not traitorous enemies and that's not just for india even EU and China should be looked at for their role we can't be just feeding tham our businesses when we get nothing in return in our time of need

Two things
    sue China for the damages
    Slap nations with huge tariffs that are not helping in our time of national tragedy
    That Hydroxychloroquine is nto a proven drug..even if it works it's onyl for certain conditions..Trump messed up now trying to save his ***.

Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know both are different but both are Anti-malarial drug, Chinese and Italians arent stupid asking to supply drugs from Pakistan .... i hope you understand now .....
    During peak everyone trying random drugs..Even the Hydroxychloroquine is not really proven, but Trump just want to do some gimick...

Not to forget Italy still have 16500 official death...

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

With regards for Modi bhakhts.

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Dec 2004
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    During peak everyone trying random drugs..Even the Hydroxychloroquine is not really proven, but Trump just want to do some gimick...

This is what I don't understand. Where is the evidence that this drug actually makes a difference on mass scale?

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Hydroxychloroquine is nto a proven drug..even if it works it's onyl for certain conditions..Trump messed up now trying to save his ***.
    It is not "tested" but is showing positive results for some when ER's are literally becoming death zones we need all the help we can get even if there is a semblance of cure we should be using it cause here people are dieing like crazy we need to stop this somehow
    quit playing politics and help- to RSS Modi

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2006 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Guys I thought we were in 2020 and India is supa powa now.... what is going on? Why is supa powa being slapped around?

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Supa Powa India got slapped silly, now bahkts running around like headless chickens.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    After this is all said and done US will promote local manufacturing of drugs and medical supplies we are paying price for outsourcing to sweat shops in India and China

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjahmed23 View Post
    After this is all said and done US will promote local manufacturing of drugs and medical supplies we are paying price for outsourcing to sweat shops in India and China
    Watch tham shift it to latin america
    They will never bring it back home sad reality

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    We should all gang up on Trump.

He is lucky he is leading USA so he gets away with all this nonsense.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    This is what I don't understand. Where is the evidence that this drug actually makes a difference on mass scale?
    It's a desperate move to save lives it's showing some results not perfect but it is something, that could hopefully stop the dead bodies from growing

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjahmed23 View Post
    Its Corporate USA you are talking about , plus most manufacturing is from China, BD.. you are so mistaken if you think they would being back manufacturing jobs in these sectors, they might distribute it to different countries.
    Last edited by JaDed; 7th April 2020 at 21:50.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should all gang up on Trump.

He is lucky he is leading USA so he gets away with all this nonsense.
    He did some dumb stuff to save the economy so he should get some blame

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    570 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    A dad asked his son to share some medicines. I don't see any threat in this.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    570 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Supa Powa India got slapped silly, now bahkts running around like headless chickens.
    We are far far away from becoming a superpower. Will remain a third world country thanks to these brainless bhakhts.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1342 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    lol deja vu for Modi.

"Will not stop import of oil from Iran due to national interest.' Months later..Voila!

#MPGA

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    We are far far away from becoming a superpower. Will remain a third world country thanks to these brainless bhakhts.
    Unfortunately most countries know a days are ruled by incompetent right wing buffoons and they have thier midgets running around chanting their slogans everywhere
    sad times tbh these people will single handedly destroy our planet

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1755 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Its Corporate USA you are talking about , plus most manufacturing is from China, BD.. you are so mistaken if you think they would being back manufacturing jobs in these sectors, they might distribute it to different countries.

Your thoughts?

Debut
    Nov 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahah this totally called out all anti india and haters.
    He did clearly say there may be relaliation why wouldnt there be? In sense that india may not send it,not in sense US will retaliate.

Its so funny when these haters try to present it as indian loss hahaha all of you above are so busted.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Trump tries to prevent 3M from supplying masks to Canada so they can use it for themselves instead, but has no problem throwing threatening India for trying to limit exports.

Double standards on display.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericBrand View Post
    So Trump tries to prevent 3M from supplying masks to Canada so they can use it for themselves instead, but has no problem throwing threatening India for trying to limit exports.

Double standards on display.
    US can do it tho

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

whatever the help some countries are asking, we are providing for it, even if its saves one life, its a win-win for us ......

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Upon further introspection, I can see where you are coming from.

if he doesn't allow it to come out that would be okay but, of course, there may be retaliation
    However the usage of "but" is confusing in that context.

Also he uses "there may be" (implying future action).

But it's Trump.

Known for gaffes.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1755 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Upon further introspection, I can see where you are coming from.

However the usage of "but" is confusing in that context.

Also he uses "there may be" (implying future action).

But it's Trump.

Known for gaffes.
    Do you follow stock markets?

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Do you follow stock markets?
    No.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1755 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    No.
    Lots of buying in the pharma stocks, esp by FIIs.

Word is Modi extracted a unfettered access to US markets for Indian companies.

Dont know if its true. So a deal may have been struck.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Lots of buying in the pharma stocks, esp by FIIs.

Word is Modi extracted a unfettered access to US markets for Indian companies.

Dont know if its true. So a deal may have been struck.
    I see...

I read how if this becomes acceptable treatment, many pharma companies may gain from it.

NY times talks about it (but I read it from somewhere else - forgot which source)

If hydroxychloroquine becomes an accepted treatment, several pharmaceutical companies stand to profit, including shareholders and senior executives with connections to the president. Mr. Trump himself has a small personal financial interest in Sanofi, the French drugmaker that makes Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/u...aria-drug.html

---

Lots of crazy things happening related to this drug with Trump pushing hard while Fauci exerting caution as evidences are purely anectdotal.

Where do you see all this going?

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see...

I read how if this becomes acceptable treatment, many pharma companies may gain from it.

NY times talks about it (but I read it from somewhere else - forgot which source)

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/06/u...aria-drug.html

---

Lots of crazy things happening related to this drug with Trump pushing hard while Fauci exerting caution as evidences are purely anectdotal.

Where do you see all this going?
    They said small personal investment, I personally would put it as a bit of liberal marsala just a lil bit

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Modi fans scurrying to pull his tail out from between his legs.

And some Pak posters as pathetic on the other side of the spectrum.

We're both mediocre nations with delusions of grandeur. India doesn't get to see the lathi raised at it as often, but today is a lesson learnt for lots of people here that when it is raised, we too will fall in line.

I see...

Estimated to be approx $3,000 (his holdings). Sounds like some rubbish story, in this specific case.
    Last edited by pillionrider; 7th April 2020 at 23:22.