Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2658 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)

Talent Spotter : Mohammad Huraira

A profile of Mohammad Huraira, a young batsman who recently caught the eye of fans in the Under-19 World Cup and who has put in some strong performances at various age levels domestically.

Full name: Mohammad Huraira

Date of Birth: April 25, 2002, Sialkot

Major teams: Pakistan Under-19s, Sialkot Under-19s, Central Punjab Under-19s

Playing role: Batsman (part-time leg-spinner)

Batting style: Right-hand bat

Interest in cricket

My family has always had a close association with sports so it was easier for me to start playing cricket from an early age. My father, Malik Tariq, played hockey to a high level for the Pakistan Steel Mills team, and my grand-father Malik Faqir Hussain was an athlete in his time. And of course, Shoaib Malik is my uncle so all and all, there was plenty of inspiration for me to take up a sport myself. But it was always my fatherís dream that I should excel in sports and I suppose I decided to play cricket as a way of fulfilling that dream. So, around the age of six, I started to play hard-ball cricket with my father who was keen on making me practice so I could play cricket from a very young age.

Playing cricket at the Amir Waseem Cricket Academy

I joined the Amir Waseem Cricket Academy in Sialkot when I was about 10 years old on the advice of my cousin and on the insistence of my father who felt that I needed to get more exposure to good quality cricket. Whilst I was fulfilling my desire to pursue cricket to the fullest, I was also making sure that I continued studying. I had an excellent work ethic which meant that I would study hard at the time of study and concentrate on my cricket when it was time to play sport. But once again, my parents were instrumental in ensuring that I had the right environment to pursue my love for cricket without sacrificing my educational goals. Thankfully, I have now completed the intermediate level in education and I am looking forward to carrying on with my studies at a higher level.

Playing regional Under-16 for Sialkot in 2016

After spending close to four years with the Amir Waseem academy and at the age of 14, I got a chance to play Under-16 cricket at the regional level for Sialkot in 2016. On my debut against Lahore at the LCCA ground during the PCB-PEPSI Cricket Stars U-16 Two Day Tournament, I scored a century and went on to score 265 runs in five games in total.

An excellent 2019/2020 in Under-19 cricket

My first year at the Under-19 district level was a little disappointing as I could only score 39 runs in four One-Day games. But the 2019/20 season turned out to be an excellent one for me as I scored 408 runs in five games in the Regional Inter-District Under-19 One Day Tournament where I was the top scorer with two hundreds and two fifties, with a highest score of 130. Due to PCBís changes to the domestic structure, I played for Central Punjab in the National Under-19 Three Day Tournament 2019/20 where in five matches, I hit 358 runs which included one hundred and one fifty with a highest score of 170. I also excelled in the National Under-19 One-Day Tournament 2019/20, where I became the top-scoring batsmen with 342 runs in five matches which included one hundred, one fifty and a highest score of 162.

Representing Pakistan in the ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup in 2020

Based upon my performances in the National Under-19 tournaments, I was asked to attend a one-and-a-half-month high-performance camp at the NCA. I was fortunate to have been trained by NCAís top coaches and the Pakistan Under-19 Head Coach Ijaz Ahmed as well. This was a tough camp where a lot of emphasis was put on our fielding and fitness in preparation for the upcoming ICC tournament. The Pakistan Under-19 squad was selected based upon this camp and I was very happy to have been selected to represent my country.

The match-winning effort against Afghanistan at the ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup

To have not played in any of the earlier games and then to be asked to play in two knockout games for your country in a World Cup was indeed a special experience for me. It was my aim to put in my best whenever I got a chance to play in this tournament, whether it was in batting or fielding. Up until that Quarter-Final game against Afghanistan, I had been working very hard in the nets on my batting and was putting myself through the paces when it came to fitness as well. The idea was to be ready to hit the ground running whenever I was asked to play. And that opportunity arrived when I hit 64 runs in virtually a match-winning effort for Pakistan against a supremely confident Afghanistan side.

The 'Mankad' incident against Afghanistan and the lessons learnt from it

My only regret in the Under-19 World Cup encounter against Afghanistan was the fact that I was Ďmankadedí as I stepped out of the crease before the bowler had bowled the delivery and he removed the bails. It was, of course, disappointing as at that point, I seemed to be all set for more runs that day, but I suppose in hindsight I should have been more careful, but it did hurt. However, like most things in life, I will use that experience to ensure that it doesnít happen again.

The disappointment of loss against India in the ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup

Whilst we were on a high after our win in the Quarter-Final against Afghanistan, the next game which was the Semi-Final versus India did not go according to our plans. It seemed that we were not up to the mark on that day in our batting or bowling and consequently we lost that game. This is one disappointment that will stay with us for a while as it seemed that we were in good shape to win the World Cup, especially after our victory against Afghanistan but could not step-up in the semi-final against India.

Playing alongside Rohail Nazir and Haider Ali

To play alongside such excellent batsmen as Rohail and Haider was a great learning experience for me. Both are very experienced players and have had exposure to First-Class cricket and also performed well in PSL 5. Both had a lot to teach me in terms of their temperament and their on and off-field behaviour was impeccable and something I will look to emulate too. With Haider Ali, it was a great pleasure watching him bat in the nets and to see how he went about his batting, and to see the wide range of shots he could play to all kinds of bowlers was absolutely amazing.

Kane Williamson, Virat Kohli and Babar Azam as role models

I absolutely idolize Kane Williamson for his technical and tactical skills and love the way he takes his time at the crease to familiarize himself with the match situation, and then systematically takes the bowlers apart to play match-winning innings for his side. Obviously, Virat Kohliís variety of shots where he can play with equal precision all around the ground is something that I admire a lot and try and copy where I can. Babar Azam is another batsman I love to watch and emulate as he has a great temperament and his shot selection is amazing. As for me, I love to play all my shots in the V and playing over the bowler's head also gives me a lot of satisfaction.

Advice from my uncle, Shoaib Malik

I am very fortunate that Shoaib Malik is my uncle and he has always been an inspiration for me. He has always encouraged me to not give up and to continue working hard as there are no shortcuts to success in cricket. Even when I was not able to get a game in the World Cup, he was telling me to not give up and take out my frustration in the nets and once I did play against Afghanistan and performed well in the Under-19 World Cup, he was one of the first people to send in his congratulations to me.

Aspiration to play for Pakistan and in the PSL

My goal is to represent and serve my country in all three formats of the game and, of course, playing in the PSL would also be a big achievement for me.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good words from the young lad. It is great that Shoaib Malik is giving him good advice.

He is a cousin of a good friend of mine. My friend really holds him in high esteem and tells that he is extremely hardworking.

Huraira keep your feet on the ground and eyes on the stars, and Insha Allah you will be the best.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Let me tell you something, this guy is THE FUTURE!

He has come through age group cricket in Sialkot ever since he has young, and he has topped almost every tournament he has been in!

The way he speaks English is amazing. Really understands the game. Educated young man!

Very very smart individual, and an amazing batting talent. The way he played against Afghanistan on debut was outstanding! And even that first shot he played against India was mindblowing.

Lets not forget, these were his stats leading up to the u19 World cup:

Game 1: 73 off 63
    Game 2: 9 off 12
    Game 3: 69* off 66
    Game 4: 130* off 112
    Game 5: 127 off 117
    Game 6: 16 off 25
    Game 7: 45 off 74
    Game 8: 162 off 140
    Game 9: 42 off 45
    Game 10: 77 off 79

10 innings. 750 runs. Average 94. SR 118!!!

I have NEVER in my life seen a batsman be this consistent.

Him and Abdullah Shafique come from the same academy. That academy also produced Saif Badar and Usama Mir.

These 4 players will have a long long long future for Pakistan.

I can see Abdullah Shafique and Huraira opening the batting for Pakistan for many years to come!

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Drive View Post

He has come through age group cricket in Sialkot ever since he has young, and he has topped almost every tournament he has been in!

The way he speaks English is amazing. Really understands the game. Educated young man!

Very very smart individual, and an amazing batting talent. The way he played against Afghanistan on debut was outstanding! And even that first shot he played against India was mindblowing.

Him and Abdullah Shafique come from the same academy. That academy also produced Saif Badar and Usama Mir.

I can see Abdullah Shafique and Huraira opening the batting for Pakistan for many years to come!
    Where does Haider fit if Abdullah and Huraira open?

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Huraira will be important for the middle order.
    He was playing the Afghan spinners beautifully.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Where does Haider fit if Abdullah and Huraira open?
    That's the issue!

We have too many upcoming batsmen!

Lets not forget:

Omair Bin Yousuf
    Zeeshan Malik
    Ammad Alam

All these 6 batsmen are openers!

Who will you pick out of these six?

Ammad Alam
    Huraira
    Abdullah
    Haider
    Zeeshan
    Omair Bin

And then you have the likes of Rohail Nazir, Ali Zaryab, Saud Shakeel!!!!

Tough times coming.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan hunt View Post
    Huraira will be important for the middle order.
    He was playing the Afghan spinners beautifully.
    He's opened all his life. Why change.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    That's the issue!

We have too many upcoming batsmen!

Lets not forget:

Omair Bin Yousuf
    Zeeshan Malik
    Ammad Alam

All these 6 batsmen are openers!

Who will you pick out of these six?

Ammad Alam
    Huraira
    Abdullah
    Haider
    Zeeshan
    Omair Bin

And then you have the likes of Rohail Nazir, Ali Zaryab, Saud Shakeel!!!!

Tough times coming.
    Not sure about Ammad Alam, but yes agree with the rest.

Abdullah
    Huraira
    Babar*
    Haider
    Saud
    Rohail (WK)

With Zeeshan and Omair on the bench. Wow

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    To be completely honest, Haider is a great opener but I can see Haider playing at number 4. He's very dynamic and can up the ante when needed as seen in the PSL. If any of these kids play out of position, it should be him.

As far as Huraira goes, intelligent kid. Very excited to see him develop.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abdullah
    Huraira
    Babar*
    Haider
    Saud
    Rohail (WK)

Abdullah and hurraira opening number 3 babar number 4 haider

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abdullah
    Huraira
    Babar*
    Haider
    Saud
    Rohail (WK)

I agree with the most of it but the main thing is that your top 3 players are extremely similar. Their playing style is quite identical. In my opinion, Zeeshan should be opening but I am not sure who's place he would take.

Also, no.6 is also a bit too down for Rohail especially in LOIs. I feel like he can play the role which Sangakkara had in Sri Lankan team (not saying that he will be of Sanga's quality but he can play the role which Sanga did).

By the way, where will Imam go?

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batsman e Azam View Post
    By the way, where will Imam go?
    Back to the NCA

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Back to the NCA
    Exactly

Imam is not the worst right now for our standards but even now, in ODIs I'm tempted to start Abid and Sharjeel over him, with him on the bench. In fact, even Fakhar had a couple 50+ scores (in the 70s IIRC) in our last couple ODIs vs SL.

It'll only get more and more difficult for Imam once the openers mentioned in the posts above force their way into the side.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Exactly

Imam is not the worst right now for our standards but even now, in ODIs I'm tempted to start Abid and Sharjeel over him, with him on the bench. In fact, even Fakhar had a couple 50+ scores (in the 70s IIRC) in our last couple ODIs vs SL.

It'll only get more and more difficult for Imam once the openers mentioned in the posts above force their way into the side.
    Agreed. Imam is great but heís just missing that dynamic edge that a lot of these others have. He scores 50s and 100s against minnows but honestly so could the other options. He has yet to perform against SENA in SENA conditions. Heís a hard worker though, and Iíd be happy to see him work on his batting

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. Imam is great but heís just missing that dynamic edge that a lot of these others have. He scores 50s and 100s against minnows but honestly so could the other options. He has yet to perform against SENA in SENA conditions. Heís a hard worker though, and Iíd be happy to see him work on his batting
    People will bring up his barely 50s in SA which is hilarious cause you need more than that if you played for pakistan for a couple of years already
    Last edited by Bigboii; 19th April 2020 at 07:27.

Debut
    Apr 2016
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Was he not the man of the series against SA in SA?

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abdullah
    Huraira
    Babar*
    Haider
    Saud
    Rohail (WK)

This squad except for Babar will be killed in a int match 100% cause they lack experience I would just think about Haider for know

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsism View Post
    Was he not the man of the series against SA in SA?
    He was, but if you go and relook at the scorecards, pretty much everyone made 50s on those pitches from both sides. There were maybe 6 50s per game from both sides.

He did do very well, and I think heís currently the best option we have. The other options are too young or out of form. A case could be made for Sharjeel and Abid Ai but one is extremely overweight and the other is slightly overweight, with the both of them in their 30s and not too much of a career left in them. I would much rather play Imam.

However, one series shouldnít be enough to make his spot in the team irreplaceable once kids like Huraira start coming into their own in 3 or so years. Haider is already making a strong case to replace him and I donít think Huraira is far behind

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboii View Post
    This squad except for Babar will be killed in a int match 100% cause they lack experience I would just think about Haider for know
    Of course. No one's vouching for that line-up right now. This is down the road.

For now, the likes of Sharjeel, Abid, Imam, Haris, Iftikhar, Rizwan, etc. will bat around Babar in the line-up while those guys gain experience.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2658 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Please stay on topic

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. Imam is great but he’s just missing that dynamic edge that a lot of these others have. He scores 50s and 100s against minnows but honestly so could the other options. He has yet to perform against SENA in SENA conditions. He’s a hard worker though, and I’d be happy to see him work on his batting
    Imam is just 23,24 in comparison to Abid Ali who is 32, Sharjeel 30 and Fakhar 30 which shows he is still in early part of his career and learning his game. He has shown some exceptional traits for a young batsman and not to forget he won the man of the series in ODI series in SA, I don’t remember any Pakistani opener achieving that.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hurraira has shown great mental strength, game sense as well as technique. If he can keep a levelled head he can go far. First step should be to get a domestic contract and start producing runs in 2nd XI and in the main XI if he gets a chance.
    Last edited by Titan24; 19th April 2020 at 19:19.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talk about over-hyping.
    Come back to this two years later. We'll see how much the four players have played.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Salman4. View Post
    Talk about over-hyping.
    Come back to this two years later. We'll see how much the four players have played.
    Iím sure youíll appreciate why with the immense amount of batting talent Pakistan currently has in its first class structure it is easy to get excited about talented youngsters.

If anything, calling them to attention is important so that they are protected, educated, and nurtured so we donít have another Umar Akmal on our shoulders in ten years. It has long been known that batsmen are a function of their coaching and not talent, which is why Pakistan canít seem to produce bats off the production line.

Whether this kid comes good or not is irrelevant. Support him and hope that he is coached well for the next 4 years.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has the technique against spin and fast bowling and times the ball really well loved his ininings against Afghanistan

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamaan View Post
    He has the technique against spin and fast bowling and times the ball really well loved his ininings against Afghanistan
    Did you see his catch attempt on the boundary? I donít remember the last time I saw a national teamís player try something like that!

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2050 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamaan View Post
    Looks good.

Level-headed and humble too.

Definitely one for the future.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    He is one of the few of our U19s that looks U19. He has lots of qualities but the one that will decide his career is the hunger and desire and only time will tell. Lots hope he has some real fire in his belly.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100 percent one for the future good thing is that he plays fast bowling just as good as spin bowling and when given rubbish balls he punishes them and he looks like a brilliant athlete and fielder his timing reminds me of babar tbh

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hero of the U19 CWC QF vs Afghanistan.
    It was his first game in the tournament.
    Televised fixture.
    Yet was MOM.
    And against a strong U19 opposition in a knockout contest.

Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dismissed early in the semi final against India however.

He could do with a season or two of club cricket in England. Even 2nd XI stuff.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoomCricket View Post
    Dismissed early in the semi final against India however.

He could do with a season or two of club cricket in England. Even 2nd XI stuff.
    Mate think of the positive without his ininings against afganistan would they have got to the final and yes he needs to play in the 2nd xi

Players like hurraira should be invited to different camps so they have understanding what is required

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2658 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Another Babar Azam in the making? Time will tell but he needs some good chances.

Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    After a long time i have seen a young Pakistani batsman, who is very good against spinners.
    I think, in future, competition for the opening slot will be tough so in my opinion he should focus on becoming a no. 4 batsman for Pakistan as there are not many good upcoming middle order batsmen.
    He will be more successful in the middle order due to his ability to play spin so well.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the young players whose development and progression I am really looking forward. The calm and composed temperament on the crease along with a technique to give a certain sense of assurance was remarkable and not something common in many young Pak batsmen.

Hopefully he gets selected in one of the 6 regional teams and is given opportunities like Haider Ali to show his game and eventually PSL to show and improve his white ball game and come into limelight as well.

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Another Babar Azam in the making? Time will tell but he needs some good chances.
    Yes hes a brilliant fielder azwell

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaddy View Post
    After a long time i have seen a young Pakistani batsman, who is very good against spinners.
    I think, in future, competition for the opening slot will be tough so in my opinion he should focus on becoming a no. 4 batsman for Pakistan as there are not many good upcoming middle order batsmen.
    He will be more successful in the middle order due to his ability to play spin so well.
    Agreed the way he played the afgan spinners were top notch

Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    One of the young players whose development and progression I am really looking forward. The calm and composed temperament on the crease along with a technique to give a certain sense of assurance was remarkable and not something common in many young Pak batsmen.

Hopefully he gets selected in one of the 6 regional teams and is given opportunities like Haider Ali to show his game and eventually PSL to show and improve his white ball game and come into limelight as well.
    Think hes more suitable to odis and tests

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Selected for Central Punjab U-19 so appears that he will play the U-19 season followed by appearing for the Central Punjab main squad (though at best will appear in the second XI).

I believe he is one of the only currently U-19 cricketers to also have a domestic contract.

Hoping to see him given captaincy of Central Punjab U-19 and potentially even captaincy of Pakistan U-19 for the next 9 months (he will turn 19 in late April 2021).

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Selected for Central Punjab U-19 so appears that he will play the U-19 season followed by appearing for the Central Punjab main squad (though at best will appear in the second XI).

I believe he is one of the only currently U-19 cricketers to also have a domestic contract.

Hoping to see him given captaincy of Central Punjab U-19 and potentially even captaincy of Pakistan U-19 for the next 9 months (he will turn 19 in late April 2021).
    He is also an additional player for Northern team. Not sure how this U19 contract with CP and being the additional player for Northern will work. What if Central Punjab in future wants to transition him to their main squad or Northern plays him in their first XI.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    He is also an additional player for Northern team. Not sure how this U19 contract with CP and being the additional player for Northern will work. What if Central Punjab in future wants to transition him to their main squad or Northern plays him in their first XI.
    Sorry I meant Northern main squad. Definitely something Iím wondering about too.

Unless there are two Muhammad Hurairas?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless there are two Muhammad Hurairas?
    Yes, I think can definitely be a possibility.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2658 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    From Under 19 One Day Cup (2020/21)

Mohammad Huraira, the Central Punjab captain, top-scored with an 87-ball 72, laced with five fours and two sixes. He knitted a 40-run partnership for the first wicket with Ali Hasan (21).