PPCL | Lightning Hawks CC | Team Thread | #MightyFightingHawks l One Day Champions - Page 7


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 560 of 1480
  1. #481
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post
    @Square Drive @Watsupdoc maaf karo bhai zara batana padhta hai ki ham gaddhar nahi hai.
    Just follow instructions in the Rookie vs seniors game and you're back on the good side

  2. #482
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post
    @Square Drive @Watsupdoc maaf karo bhai zara batana padhta hai ki ham gaddhar nahi hai.
    Koi nahi I think you know what role to play in the rookies team

  3. #483
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    3,279
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Koi nahi I think you know what role to play in the rookies team
    We will have a discussion at Iftar Party about the Iam getting

  4. #484
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post
    We will have a discussion at Iftar Party about the Iam getting
    We will make an offer you can't refuse.

    Btw @Square Drive this guy reminds me of this guy from Lagaan


  5. #485
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    We will make an offer you can't refuse.

    Btw @Square Drive this guy reminds me of this guy from Lagaan



    I see that!

    Who's the Gauri that he's gonna underperform for though?

  6. Google Ad Manager-
  7. #486
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post


    I see that!

    Who's the Gauri that he's gonna underperform for though?
    Gauri is maybe from the team who calls people chaprasi, bootlicker, abba

  8. #487
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    3,279
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post


    I see that!

    Who's the Gauri that he's gonna underperform for though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Gauri is maybe from the team who calls people chaprasi, bootlicker, abba
    The one in blue is Gauri

    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post

  9. #488
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Gauri is maybe from the team who calls people chaprasi, bootlicker, abba
    Reminds me of Chatur from 3 idiots

  10. #489
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post
    The one in blue is Gauri
    Tauba Tauba itís Ramzan bro

  11. #490
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Gauri is maybe from the team who calls people chaprasi, bootlicker, abba
    Bro those Assassins remind me of this guy when they say stuff like charpasi, balatkar, etc:



    Uski bhi koi baat samajh nahi aati thi

  12. #491
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Bro those Assassins remind me of this guy when they say stuff like charpasi, balatkar, etc:



    Uski bhi koi baat samajh nahi aati thi
    Do they bat like him as well?

  13. #492
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Do they bat like him as well?
    They wish - they bat like Kachra. Even @Manager101 is an upgrade over the lullloo Assassin batsmen

  14. #493
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    They wish - they bat like Kachra. Even @Manager101 is an upgrade over the lullloo Assassin batsmen
    Misbah United vs Assassins will be a treat to watch then

  15. #494
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Misbah United vs Assassins will be a treat to watch then
    Well atleast the Assassins gained one thing out of this rivalry - us trolling them in their match threads is gonna get them some much-needed activity

  16. #495
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Well atleast the Assassins gained one thing out of this rivalry - us trolling them in their match threads is gonna get them some much-needed activity
    You can count me in for those as well

  17. #496
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    You can count me in for those as well
    *incoming predictable balatkari BoOtLickInG comment*

  18. #497
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    3,279
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Misbah United vs Assassins will be a treat to watch then
    Then someone is gonna get Mankad


  19. #498
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    3,279
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post
    Then someone is gonna get Mankad

    https://gfycat.com/EntirePopularCorydorascatfish

  20. #499
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post
    Ahaha was literally thinking about this when I read your Mankad comment

  21. #500
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post


  22. #501
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    @Square Drive whatís the plan for practice games against Cornered tigers? What would you like to try?

    Btw 500 posts already
    Last edited by Watsupdoc; 5th May 2020 at 05:45.

  23. #502
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    @Square Drive what’s the plan for practice games against Cornered tigers? What would you like to try?

    Btw 500 posts already
    mA @500

    How many games do we get against the Tigers? Also, will there be boosts available?

  24. #503
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    9,862
    Mentioned
    3930 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    @Square Drive what’s the plan for practice games against Cornered tigers? What would you like to try?

    Btw 500 posts already
    Waili tareen team

  25. #504
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    Pakistan-Italia-Deutschland
    Runs
    7,283
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    mA @500

    How many games do we get against the Tigers? Also, will there be boosts available?
    No boosts available

  26. #505
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maddgenius View Post
    Waili tareen team
    Becharay fantasizing about beating us. Let them laugh at us and enjoy till the game. They will be left to lick their wounds when we reply with the bat and ball.

    @Batman, please can you accommodate this request from the Assassins when you design the fixtures? We would like an Away game against Lightning Baklols at the SD da Adda for FC Round 1.

  27. #506
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    @Square Drive whatís the plan for practice games against Cornered tigers? What would you like to try?
    Yeah you would need all the practice in the world mate, I suggest request @jeetu for a quadrangular series or something against those bacchha teams.

  28. #507
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Becharay fantasizing about beating us. Let them laugh at us and enjoy till the game. They will be left to lick their wounds when we reply with the bat and ball.

    @Batman, please can you accommodate this request from the Assassins when you design the fixtures? We would like an Away game against Lightning Baklols at the SD da Adda for FC Round 1.
    Pehle apni team toh submit karley than talk about fixtures

  29. #508
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Yeah you would need all the practice in the world mate, I suggest request @jeetu for a quadrangular series or something against those bacchha teams.
    Are you calling the cornered tigers a bacha team?

  30. #509
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    mA @500

    How many games do we get against the Tigers? Also, will there be boosts available?
    Not sure I think we should get as many as we both request.

    @jeetu @Batman will we get boosts for the trial games?

  31. #510
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Pehle apni team toh submit karley than talk about fixtures
    How does submitting the team depend on fixtures? Matlab kuch bhi? Bakloli kam kiya karo

  32. #511
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Yeah you would need all the practice in the world mate, I suggest request @jeetu for a quadrangular series or something against those bacchha teams.
    Lol at baccha teams

    You guys are so afraid of us that you are already talking about the lineup for the matches against us... while you havenít submitted the team submission form yet

    Talk about fearing the Tigers

    @Thunderbolt14 look at this, calling us out as ďbaccha teamĒ

  33. #512
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Are you calling the cornered tigers a bacha team?
    Yes. Clearly tests are not their priority else they would have kept the 4 bowler option open. Inexperienced kids.

  34. #513
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Not sure I think we should get as many as we both request.

    @jeetu @Batman will we get boosts for the trial games?
    Haan practice match mei bhi boosts le lo, typical of the minnows you are

  35. #514
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Lol at baccha teams

    You guys are so afraid of us that you are already talking about the lineup for the matches against us... while you havenít submitted the team submission form yet

    Talk about fearing the Tigers

    @Thunderbolt14 look at this, calling us out as ďbaccha teamĒ
    Afraid of you?

    You are first timers mate, we have won multiple silverwares.

    Don't worry, we will submit our team within the deadline.

  36. #515
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    How does submitting the team depend on fixtures? Matlab kuch bhi? Bakloli kam kiya karo
    No point in moving onto fixtures unless all teams submit the teams first

  37. #516
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Lol at baccha teams

    You guys are so afraid of us that you are already talking about the lineup for the matches against us... while you havenít submitted the team submission form yet

    Talk about fearing the Tigers

    @Thunderbolt14 look at this, calling us out as ďbaccha teamĒ
    They are so afraid that they havenít submitted the squad yet at all and look at them talk big

  38. #517
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    They are so afraid that they havenít submitted the squad yet at all and look at them talk big
    There's a week to the deadline. Unlike you, we are not kids that would derive pleasure out of coming first in this team submission race

  39. #518
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Afraid of you?

    You are first timers mate, we have won multiple silverwares.

    Don't worry, we will submit our team within the deadline.
    That much arrogance

    Donít let the door hit you on the way out.


  40. #519
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    They are so afraid that they havenít submitted the squad yet at all and look at them talk big

  41. #520
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    9,862
    Mentioned
    3930 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    There's a week to the deadline. Unlike you, we are not kids that would derive pleasure out of coming first in this team submission race
    Chalo kisi cheez main to 1st aaye spamming k ilawa. @Watsupdoc to toss jeet k bhi bhangray daalta hai

  42. #521
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    3,279
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    At least we are crowd drawers unlike you are jealous of our popularity

  43. #522
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Haan practice match mei bhi boosts le lo, typical of the minnows you are
    So since boosts are only for minnows, I suppose you wonít be using them at all this season wether for practice games or actual games?

  44. #523
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    There's a week to the deadline. Unlike you, we are not kids that would derive pleasure out of coming first in this team submission race
    Whatís the hold up? Since you guys claim to be such shrewd tacticians you should already have your squad decided and submitted by now?

    I bet you will be the last ones to post after all the practice games have taken place since you are so afraid of all the teams

  45. #524
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    So since boosts are only for minnows, I suppose you wonít be using them at all this season wether for practice games or actual games?
    My post specifically said practice games. Rich of your kuptaan to call my eyesight weak

  46. #525
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Whatís the hold up? Since you guys claim to be such shrewd tacticians you should already have your squad decided and submitted by now?

    I bet you will be the last ones to post after all the practice games have taken place since you are so afraid of all the teams
    Sorry mate, we don't need directions from you about when to submit our team. You can only have one @Hadi Rizvi.

  47. #526
    Debut
    Feb 2007
    Runs
    355
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lemme come one down or 2 down captain ji

  48. #527
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Yes. Clearly tests are not their priority else they would have kept the 4 bowler option open. Inexperienced kids.
    Buddy I debuted a month ago and have more tournament victories than you

  49. #528
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    My post specifically said practice games. Rich of your kuptaan to call my eyesight weak
    And I asked you wonít be using them at all in practice or actual games then? Lagta hai khud ki eye sight weak hai

  50. #529
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Sorry mate, we don't need directions from you about when to submit our team. You can only have one @Hadi Rizvi.
    I am just asking a question. Not such smart tacticians then are you?

  51. #530
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Anyways when are these practice matches going to take place and in which format will they be in?

  52. #531
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post


    Let's wait on more from Batman and jeetu on that, and then go from there?

    Personally I wanna play to our strengths and try some flat tracks, and see how we fare there. But will be able to say more once format/amount of games gets finalized.
    Yea letís try a variety of pitches in the practice games should give an idea about in which direction we should be going.

    But yea flat, normal and spicy we should definitely try

  53. #532
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Yea let’s try a variety of pitches in the practice games should give an idea about in which direction we should be going.

    But yea flat, normal and spicy we should definitely try
    Do you think we'll have that many practice games though?

  54. #533
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Do you think we'll have that many practice games though?
    I think we should be able to get at least 3-4 games if the are T20 / OD. We probably wonít get FC

  55. #534
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    I think we should be able to get at least 3-4 games if the are T20 / OD. We probably won’t get FC
    Hmm I was thinking 2 games probably, 1 home game for each.

    Let's see.

  56. #535
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Hmm I was thinking 2 games probably, 1 home game for each.

    Let's see.
    But yea most likely without boosts since they will need to tinker with database otherwise.

  57. #536
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    162,921
    Mentioned
    2881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Guys

    Have deleted some posts which are not in the spirit of things and very personal

    Suggest we ALL calm down now.

    Thanks


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  58. #537
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    162,921
    Mentioned
    2881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    PAY Attention to my warning please.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  59. #538
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    @The Viper seen batting in the nets. He's looking in very dangerous form


  60. #539
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    @The Viper seen batting in the nets. He's looking in very dangerous form

    Video unavailable

  61. #540
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Head coach inzimam-ul-haq speaking to the team ahead of the season. A key point during the discussions was about the key in-take of right foods that give you nutrition and is tasty.

    is particularly fond of Biryani and has ordered the team eats the much celebrated dish together every Wednesday.



  62. #541
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Video unavailable
    Here is another footage of the Batsman practicing


  63. #542
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Here is another footage of the Batsman practicing

    Looks in top form.

    However, I must clarify that those aren't our bowlers bowling

  64. #543
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Looks in top form.

    However, I must clarify that those aren't our bowlers bowling
    Indeed those are net bowlers who have been bought in from the academy.

  65. #544
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    3,279
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Head coach inzimam-ul-haq speaking to the team ahead of the season. A key point during the discussions was about the key in-take of right foods that give you nutrition and is tasty.

    is particularly fond of Biryani and has ordered the team eats the much celebrated dish together every Wednesday.


    Thank you coach

  66. #545
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Coach has also given homework to each team member to look for a team anthem and submit it to the committee for review. May the best anthem submitter win

  67. #546
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Coach has also given homework to each team member to look for a team anthem and submit it to the committee for review. May the best anthem submitter win
    Did someone say homework?

    Anyway, I think @andy0204 should win this. Either him or @Azzurri, provided he learns how to embed the anthem

  68. #547
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    6,865
    Mentioned
    563 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Here is another footage of the Batsman practicing

    Looking in great touch. Now that I have practiced all the other shots, itís now time to practice my back foot defensive.

    The best shot in the sim.

  69. #548
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Viper View Post
    Looking in great touch. Now that I have practiced all the other shots, itís now time to practice my back foot defensive.

    The best shot in the sim.
    Back foot defend for six

  70. #549
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Did someone say homework?

    Anyway, I think @andy0204 should win this. Either him or @Azzurri, provided he learns how to embed the anthem
    #homework gate - competition is tough who will win this?

  71. #550
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    #homework gate - competition is tough who will win this?
    My 6th sense is telling me @cric_craze will surprise us all and do a solo performance of the anthem for us

  72. #551
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    3,279
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Did someone say homework?

    Anyway, I think @<a href="http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/member.php?u=149506" target="_blank">andy0204</a> should win this. Either him or @<a href="http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/member.php?u=133998" target="_blank">Azzurri</a>, provided he learns how to embed the anthem
    Done sir
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQmHKl3oNu0


    Why is Monday so far from Friday, and Friday so close to Monday?

  73. #552
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    First anthem has been submitted to the committee starring @andy0204 (lakha), @Watsupdoc (Ismail), @Mir jibran (Deva), @The Viper (Ismail), @Smudger (Kachra), @Square Drive (Bhuvan), @Azzurri (Arjan), @The_KING (Goli), @kingusama92 (Bhura) and a special appearance from @Manager101 (Isar Kaka )



    #Baar baar haan

  74. #553
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post
    Same first submission

  75. #554
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)


    @Watsupdoc cric_craze can be the crazy baba

    Also do do Ismail? I think you should be Ismail as he could be seen as the VC. Salman Butt can be your tipu - cross the lakeer when asked to

  76. #555
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    @The_KING is goli!? Mar gaye, iska bowling action toh pehle match mein hi report hone wala hai

  77. #556
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post


    @Watsupdoc cric_craze can be the crazy baba

    Also do do Ismail? I think you should be Ismail as he could be seen as the VC. Salman Butt can be your tipu - cross the lakeer when asked to
    @cric_craze will be like 'Aaah Assassins Aah' 'Yeh le'

    Do do Ismail since he came out to bat twice

    Salman Butt is Tipu

  78. #557
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    @cric_craze will be like 'Aaah Assassins Aah' 'Yeh le'

    Do do Ismail since he came out to bat twice

    Salman Butt is Tipu
    read that in his voice

  79. #558
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    3,279
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Same first submission
    I posted first


    Why is Monday so far from Friday, and Friday so close to Monday?

  80. #559
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Guys

    Have deleted some posts which are not in the spirit of things and very personal

    Suggest we ALL calm down now.

    Thanks
    Yes thank you.

    Hopefully people will learn to grow up and move on from banter.

  81. #560
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Another submission offer with Pepsi as potential sponsor

    https://youtu.be/fOMiN13y2q0

    #Dil maange aur

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •