PPCL | LOOSE CANNONS CC | Team Thread | #ExtraMileDwellers l FC Champions - Page 6


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 480 of 681
  1. #401
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    For our home games we should go with Super bowlers all the time..

  2. #402
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so the Hawks game will probably be a road or worst case a flat pitch we should really get the batting order right this time especially our diamond bat @last_knight and our super batsmen whoever they are going to be

  3. #403
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    so the Hawks game will probably be a road or worst case a flat pitch we should really get the batting order right this time especially our diamond bat @last_knight and our super batsmen whoever they are going to be
    Let's see what pitch Hawks want to play on.

  4. #404
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a question popped in my mind so usually on flat road pitches we boost either batsman or double boost AR(again thinking of strengthening batting) , so boosting a bowler on road or flat pitches, will it be a waste of a boost?

  5. #405
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    Just a question popped in my mind so usually on flat road pitches we boost either batsman or double boost AR(again thinking of strengthening batting) , so boosting a bowler on road or flat pitches, will it be a waste of a boost?
    We can do whatever we like. We won't go according to what other teams have done so far.
    We can go with One Super Bat and one Super bowler.

  6. #406
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, couldnít congratulate you guys properly!

    My head wasnít at the right place at that specific moment

    So hereby: well played Loose Cannons!

    Very strong team - we will meet you soon!

  7. #407
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Sorry, couldnít congratulate you guys properly!

    My head wasnít at the right place at that specific moment

    So hereby: well played Loose Cannons!

    Very strong team - we will meet you soon!
    Thanks skipper. All the best for your next matches.

  8. #408
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you need out of the box strategy then do have a look at it,we can go for a super bat and a super bowler maybe, now super bowler might be a gamble I dont know , we can bat @last_knight and a super bat in top5 and bat stokes as a finisher just get the feeling that stokes might be a good finisher

  9. #409
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Sorry, couldn’t congratulate you guys properly!

    My head wasn’t at the right place at that specific moment

    So hereby: well played Loose Cannons!

    Very strong team - we will meet you soon!
    dont forget ur FC campaign u were down and out at the start but picked up and performed after a poor start

    good luck

  10. #410
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Thanks skipper. All the best for your next matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    dont forget ur FC campaign u were down and out at the start but picked up and performed after a poor start

    good luck
    Thanks a lot boys! Appreciate the support

  11. #411
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Go with 2 super bat.. Super bowler not gonna work at all on a real road.. Should go with 2 super bat.. BTW if you want to gamble boost 2 bowlers ..

  12. #412
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    My suggested comment will be
    @Smbhayi
    @Azan Basit Boost
    @Afhan Ali
    @TeymurBlake Boost
    @last_knight
    @Titan24
    @as-95
    #Stokes
    @Geil
    @Ismailtoca
    @Azlan Khan
    Bowling First
    Last edited by Smbhayi; 1st June 2020 at 00:25.

  13. #413
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I'm opening bcoz if we're chasing we need proper bat at 7th to finish things off.

  14. #414
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    My suggested comment will be
    @Smbhayi
    @Azan Basit Boost
    @Afhan Ali
    @TeymurBlake Boost
    @last_knight
    @Titan24
    @as-95
    #Stokes
    @Geil
    @Ismailtoca
    @Azlan Khan
    Bowling First
    XI


    subhan allh walhamdullh w la ailh ailaa allh w allh aakbar
    Loose Cannons CC | PPCL 2020 Season 1 FC CHAMPIONS | #CannonsFire

  15. #415
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Go with 2 super bat.. Super bowler not gonna work at all on a real road.. Should go with 2 super bat.. BTW if you want to gamble boost 2 bowlers ..
    When we play on devilish pitch which should be comparable to road in terms of aiding one specific facet, we tend to not use boosts on bowlers (right or did I get it wrong?) as we think we are getting enough help for the bowlers from the pitch then why is it not so for batsmen on road?

  16. #416
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Smbhayi we are going with one super bowler and 1 super bat.

  17. #417
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,512
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Road has thrown such a spanner on these Cannons they canít decide k how should drink the boost

  18. #418
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It simply impossible to adjust 2 super bats in line up. 1 will fail anyway.
    @TeymurBlake and @Ismailtoca will get boosts.Batting AR Stokes will not play on a road.
    Toss call is still undecided.

  19. #419
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give line up for this match to me @Smbhayi
    Consider this an experiment. I'm prepared to accept a loss for this experiment. It will be a win though.

    @Smbhayi (VC)
    @Afhan Ali (WK)
    @TeymurBlake (Super Batsman)
    @Titan24
    @last_knight (C)
    @as-95
    @Azan Basit
    @Ismailtoca (Super Bowler)
    @Geil
    @silentkiller187
    @Azlan Khan


    Toss Call : Bat First

  20. #420
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    No pressure Cannons. The goal here should be to lose by as little as possible so that your NRR remains respectable

  21. #421
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    @Smbhayi we are going with one super bowler and 1 super bat.
    On a Road they'll score 350+ regardless the boosted bowler bowled well or not.. By boosting two bat one of them have a great chance to score a daddy hundred... Also their pitch not conductive
    for spinners, swing bowlers may found little help there..


    subhan allh walhamdullh w la ailh ailaa allh w allh aakbar
    Loose Cannons CC | PPCL 2020 Season 1 FC CHAMPIONS | #CannonsFire

  22. #422
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    When we play on devilish pitch which should be comparable to road in terms of aiding one specific facet, we tend to not use boosts on bowlers (right or did I get it wrong?) as we think we are getting enough help for the bowlers from the pitch then why is it not so for batsmen on road?
    Devilish pitch is a lottery, team who bat first will win most of the time regardless their team strength..


    subhan allh walhamdullh w la ailh ailaa allh w allh aakbar
    Loose Cannons CC | PPCL 2020 Season 1 FC CHAMPIONS | #CannonsFire

  23. #423
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Opening with a boosted bat give us a flying start (hopefully) while 4th one most likely to score big..

  24. #424
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Opening with a boosted bat give us a flying start (hopefully) while 4th one most likely to score big..
    Alright then. I'm going with your line up but stokes can't play. No way a batting AR will be included as 5th bowler for a Road.

  25. #425
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Alright then. I'm going with your line up but stokes can't play. No way a batting AR will be included as 5th bowler for a Road.
    Okay then , since they also playing a spinner it won't be a much of worry I guess..

  26. #426
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deadline for next match line up is now 6 GMT.

  27. #427
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Away match and Normal pitch against Assassins.
    what about this line up

    @Azlan Khan (Super Bowler)
    @as-95
    @Azan Basit
    #Ben Stokes
    @TeymurBlake (Super Batsman)
    @Smbhayi (VC)
    @last_knight (C)
    @Afhan Ali (WK)
    @Titan24
    @Geil
    @Ismailtoca


    Bowl First

    (or use boost for Stokes instead of Super Bat)

  28. #428
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Their pitch favors fast bowlers.. Boost two bowlers..

    @Geil
    #Stokes
    @as-95
    @Smbhayi
    @Azan Basit
    @Afhan Ali
    @last_knight
    @TeymurBlake
    @Titan24
    @Ismailtoca Boost
    @Azlan Khan Boost

    Bowl First

  29. #429
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Away match and Normal pitch against Assassins.
    what about this line up

    @Azlan Khan (Super Bowler)
    @as-95
    @Azan Basit
    #Ben Stokes
    @TeymurBlake (Super Batsman)
    @Smbhayi (VC)
    @last_knight (C)
    @Afhan Ali (WK)
    @Titan24
    @Geil
    @Ismailtoca


    Bowl First

    (or use boost for Stokes instead of Super Bat)
    we need at-least one super bat against strong assassins bowling line up in @TeymurBlake

  30. #430
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Their pitch favors fast bowlers.. Boost two bowlers..

    @Geil
    #Stokes
    @as-95
    @Smbhayi
    @Azan Basit
    @Afhan Ali
    @last_knight
    @TeymurBlake
    @Titan24
    @Ismailtoca Boost
    @Azlan Khan Boost

    Bowl First
    @Smbhayi is getting it right in one day games specially with boosts, he has those uncanny knack of getting it right, so Should follow him to continue the winning run as we cant afford to lose another if we want to end in top 4

  31. #431
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Their pitch favors fast bowlers.. Boost two bowlers..

    @Geil
    #Stokes
    @as-95
    @Smbhayi
    @Azan Basit
    @Afhan Ali
    @last_knight
    @TeymurBlake
    @Titan24
    @Ismailtoca Boost
    @Azlan Khan Boost

    Bowl First
    looks fine. but why waste batting skills of both super bowlers at 10-11. one of them should open in place of @Geil

    and Stokes we need in Middle Order.

    In this line up, opening with @Titan24 and @Ismailtoca will be better. With Stokes at 5 and @Azan Basit at 8.

  32. #432
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Ismailtoca (Super Bowler Boost)
    @Titan24
    @as-95
    @Smbhayi (VC)
    #Ben Stokes
    @Afhan Ali (Wk)
    @last_knight (C)
    @Azan Basit
    @TeymurBlake
    @Azlan Khan (Super Bowler Boost)
    @Geil

    Bowl First

  33. #433
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    looks fine. but why waste batting skills of both super bowlers at 10-11. one of them should open in place of @Geil

    and Stokes we need in Middle Order.

    In this line up, opening with @Titan24 and @Ismailtoca will be better. With Stokes at 5 and @Azan Basit at 8.
    Most likely first 3 wickets will go cheaply (whatever their skills are) and if we win the toss we may needed these tails hangs a little bit for main bat..


    subhan allh walhamdullh w la ailh ailaa allh w allh aakbar
    Loose Cannons CC | PPCL 2020 Season 1 FC CHAMPIONS | #CannonsFire

  34. #434
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Most likely first 3 wickets will go cheaply (whatever their skills are) and if we win the toss we may needed these tails hangs a little bit for main bat..
    I think even for 2 super bats , one fails if they bat together. So 1 super bowler at 10 should be good enough. Or we can open with @Geil and @as-95 with another RHB @Azan Basit at 3 and LHB @Titan24 at 8

    Stokes without boost batted well at spicy so I think we need not exposing him at top. He has more utility in Middle order.

  35. #435
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Their pitch favors fast bowlers.. Boost two bowlers..

    @Geil
    #Stokes
    @as-95
    @Smbhayi
    @Azan Basit
    @Afhan Ali
    @last_knight
    @TeymurBlake
    @Titan24
    @Ismailtoca Boost
    @Azlan Khan Boost

    Bowl First
    will post this line up in morning tomorrow.
    with stokes and @Azan Basit exchange in batting order.

  36. #436
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Use 2 boosts against Tigers, make sure we get an away win early.. I'd suggest boost no. 2 and no. 4 batsman

    @as-95
    @Azan Basit Boost
    @TeymurBlake
    @Titan24 Boost
    @last_knight
    @Afhan Ali
    @Smbhayi
    @Geil
    @silentkiller187
    @Azlan Khan
    #Lyone
    Bowl First

  37. #437
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another plan to consider in-case u are short of ideas: we play pure AR hafeez and drop fast medium Azlan khan and boost hafeez only one time that makes a three man spin attack on spin friendly road

    if we do this then we have only one super bat

  38. #438
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Use 2 boosts against Tigers, make sure we get an away win early.. I'd suggest boost no. 2 and no. 4 batsman

    @as-95
    @Azan Basit Boost
    @TeymurBlake
    @Titan24 Boost
    @last_knight
    @Afhan Ali
    @Smbhayi
    @Geil
    @silentkiller187
    @Azlan Khan
    #Lyone
    Bowl First
    Their pitch always provide close matches.
    I'm not in favour of using any boost but we will go with your line up skipper. with Basit at 1 and as-95 at 2.

  39. #439
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We now play away against Assassins.
    suggestions @Smbhayi @Geil

  40. #440
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deadline is 5pm PST, Tomorrow.
    All can give the suggestions and we will post line up tomorrow.

  41. #441
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have three boosts left and 4 matches with 2 home and 2 away

    we could go with 5 man pace attack with Ben stokes(to add depth in batting) @Smbhayi toca azlan &me

    I guess using boost on devilish would be a waste right? playing silentkiller on devilish assassin pitch would be useful?? or better to play with all pace attack

  42. #442
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    We have three boosts left and 4 matches with 2 home and 2 away

    we could go with 5 man pace attack with Ben stokes(to add depth in batting) @Smbhayi toca azlan &me

    I guess using boost on devilish would be a waste right? playing silentkiller on devilish assassin pitch would be useful?? or better to play with all pace attack
    All pace attack.
    Both teams most likely to get all out by 12-14 overs. means not all bowlers need to complete their quota of 4 overs.
    It will be something like
    @Geil 3, @Smbhayi 2, @Azlan Khan 2 @Ismailtoca 3 , Stokes 3.

  43. #443
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Devilish, mostly batting first team will win here if chasing team win here they'll get huge nrr boost

  44. #444
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Devilish, mostly batting first team will win here if chasing team win here they'll get huge nrr boost
    I'm in for gamble. Lets chase then.

  45. #445
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

  46. #446
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    I'm in for gamble. Lets chase then.
    If we're chasing drop one pacer and bring Hafeez.. Guess He won't get a chance to bowl here..


    subhan allh walhamdullh w la ailh ailaa allh w allh aakbar
    Loose Cannons CC | PPCL 2020 Season 1 FC CHAMPIONS | #CannonsFire

  47. #447
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    If we're chasing drop one pacer and bring Hafeez.. Guess He won't get a chance to bowl here..
    Yes. Hafeez can replace Azlan Khan
    What about boost for #Stokes.

  48. #448
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Yes. Hafeez can replace Azlan Khan
    What about boost for #Stokes.
    If we're chasing guess that's a good idea and place him @ 7 and you @ 8.. Single boost by the way..
    Last edited by Smbhayi; 5th June 2020 at 21:25.

  49. #449
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Yes. Hafeez can replace Azlan Khan
    What about boost for #Stokes.
    Azlan Khan normally bowls well than Toca..


    subhan allh walhamdullh w la ailh ailaa allh w allh aakbar
    Loose Cannons CC | PPCL 2020 Season 1 FC CHAMPIONS | #CannonsFire

  50. #450
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Azlan Khan normally bowls well than Toca..
    sab ko bata do secret plan
    now that its no more a secret, yes @Azlan Khan was always going to play this match.

  51. #451
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    If we're chasing guess that's a good idea and place him @ 7 and you @ 8.. Single boost by the way..
    Just for fun, I want to see if Assassins post their line up or will they wait for us.

    For their comfort, One thing is decided though. Our toss call will be to bowl first.

  52. #452
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Just for fun, I want to see if Assassins post their line up or will they wait for us.

    For their comfort, One thing is decided though. Our toss call will be to bowl first.
    lets do that

  53. #453
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I think we should go with spicy against @last_knight.. Only 4 hours left for naming the pitch..

  54. #454
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

  55. #455
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Or we can use dry pitch to avoid bonus points for them ..

  56. #456
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Or we can use dry pitch to avoid bonus points for them ..
    Spicy all the way skipper.

  57. #457
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Spicy all the way skipper.
    Post the pitch by the way..


    subhan allh walhamdullh w la ailh ailaa allh w allh aakbar
    Loose Cannons CC | PPCL 2020 Season 1 FC CHAMPIONS | #CannonsFire

  58. #458
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    we will open with @Ismailtoca and @as-95 (he bats well at spicy)
    then Stokes and @Titan24.
    You will bat at 5 because we need you batting after 2 LHB.
    rest of batting order remains same with @Azlan Khan at 11.

    or @Afhan Ali at 5 and you at 8.

  59. #459
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    we will open with @Ismailtoca and @as-95 (he bats well at spicy)
    then Stokes and @Titan24.
    You will bat at 5 because we need you batting after 2 LHB.
    rest of batting order remains same with @Azlan Khan at 11.

    or @Afhan Ali at 5 and you at 8.
    Afhan Ali at 8 is good if pitch behave like vs match.. BTW do post the team now.. I'm going to sleep now and probably will wake-up late


    subhan allh walhamdullh w la ailh ailaa allh w allh aakbar
    Loose Cannons CC | PPCL 2020 Season 1 FC CHAMPIONS | #CannonsFire

  60. #460
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will go with this line up and order

    @Ismailtoca
    @as-95
    #Ben Stokes
    @Titan24
    @Smbhayi (VC)
    @TeymurBlake
    @last_knight (C)
    @Afhan Ali (WK)
    @Azan Basit
    @Geil
    @Azlan Khan


    Toss Call:Heads,Bowl First

  61. #461
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    I must be sleepy to mention bowl first there


    subhan allh walhamdullh w la ailh ailaa allh w allh aakbar
    Loose Cannons CC | PPCL 2020 Season 1 FC CHAMPIONS | #CannonsFire

  62. #462
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Geil it will be another Spicy pitch against PindiBoyz. Keep terrifying batsmen.
    why not @Smbhayi

  63. #463
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm on back to back 4 er and especially wins

  64. #464
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    we will open with @Ismailtoca and @as-95 (he bats well at spicy)
    then Stokes and @Titan24.
    You will bat at 5 because we need you batting after 2 LHB.
    rest of batting order remains same with @Azlan Khan at 11.

    or @Afhan Ali at 5 and you at 8.
    Skipper , @Ismailtoca as opener won us the match. MoM.

    What order (and boost, if any) you suggest for game against #PindiBoyz. Pitch is Spicy.

  65. #465
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Smbhayi
    Skipper, Boost pee lo aj. Acha chance hay.
    We have 2 matches and 2 boosts left. Last game is against Hawks at their home SD ka Adda.

  66. #466
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Skipper , @Ismailtoca as opener won us the match. MoM.

    What order (and boost, if any) you suggest for game against #PindiBoyz. Pitch is Spicy.
    Same order I guess.. I think we should use both boosts here considering most probably will choose road pitch.. Though boosts so far don't have much effect on t20s..


    subhan allh walhamdullh w la ailh ailaa allh w allh aakbar
    Loose Cannons CC | PPCL 2020 Season 1 FC CHAMPIONS | #CannonsFire

  67. #467
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    We should boost a bowler and bat instead of Stokes as I think we may needed low skilled bat upfront to blunt new ball..

    @Ismailtoca
    @as-95
    #Ben Stokes
    @Titan24
    @Smbhayi (VC)
    @TeymurBlake Boost
    @last_knight (C)
    @Afhan Ali (WK)
    @Azan Basit
    @Geil
    @Azlan Khan Boost

  68. #468
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Bowling first one more time.. This time I'm not sleepy

  69. #469
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    We should boost a bowler and bat instead of Stokes as I think we may needed low skilled bat upfront to blunt new ball..

    @Ismailtoca
    @as-95
    #Ben Stokes
    @Titan24
    @Smbhayi (VC)
    @TeymurBlake Boost
    @last_knight (C)
    @Afhan Ali (WK)
    @Azan Basit
    @Geil
    @Azlan Khan Boost
    Batting order is fine.
    2 boosts give us more balance in both facets. although it means we will have no boost left for last match.

    Toss call ?

  70. #470
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Bowling first one more time.. This time I'm not sleepy
    On a spicy pitch Its a very risky thing but yes let's try it one more time.

  71. #471
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we will use 1 boost just. for @Ismailtoca

  72. #472
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't decide about boost. its between @TeymurBlake and @Ismailtoca

    let's go with Super Bowler

  73. #473
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was really undecided on boost against #PB.
    What are suggestions for Road against Hawks.
    They have used all boosts and we have one left.

  74. #474
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if we are going to boost a Bat, @as-95 will get a boost. It was promised to him.

  75. #475
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Boost bat or Stokes..

  76. #476
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Afhan Ali (WK)
    @as-95 (Super Bat)
    @Azan Basit
    @last_knight (C)
    @Titan24
    @TeymurBlake
    @Smbhayi (VC)
    @Geil
    @silentkiller187
    @Azlan Khan
    @Ismailtoca

    Toss Call:Bowl First

  77. #477
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Boost bat or Stokes..
    Yes, we should drop @silentkiller187 and Boost Bat.

  78. #478
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @last_knight (C)
    @Afhan Ali (WK)
    @as-95 (Super Bat)
    @Titan24
    @Azan Basit
    @TeymurBlake
    #Ben Stokes
    @Smbhayi (VC)
    @Geil
    @Azlan Khan
    @Ismailtoca

    Toss Call:Bowl First

    If no further tweaking suggestions , We will post this line up after 3 hours.

  79. #479
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Want to go with Captain's XI for once

  80. #480
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Want to go with Captain's XI for once
    You can post team in match thread skipper. No one amongst Cannons will object.
    @as-95 said it casuaally but he did not demanded boost, still he was given boost.for match against PB , my gut feeling was to give boost to you.

    I think we are at top in FC and t20 and thats team work.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •