PPCL | Cornered Tigers | Team Thread | #FightLikeCorneredTigers - Page 15


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 1,121 to 1,195 of 1195
  1. #1121
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    3 bat boosts then?


    Idk... boosting bowlers in T20 hasnít been that effective.

    So we could go for 3 bat boosts.

    Diamond
    Boosted
    Diamond
    Boosted
    Boosted
    Diamond
    Bowler
    Bowler
    Bowler
    Bowler
    Bowler

    Or we could do something like this:

    Diamond
    Boosted
    Diamond
    Boosted
    Diamond
    75
    Super Bowler
    Bowler
    Bowler
    Bowler
    Bowler

    In my opinion the first one looks much safer. However we know how unpredictable the sim is.

    What do you think?

  2. #1122
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about the toss call?

    Bowl first, bat first or does it depend on playing lineup of PB?

    Ideally we wouldnít want to chase against 95 rated spinner like Canistani Hero

    However if they donít boost any of their bowlers (for example they use a super AR boost) I think we should bowl first...?

    What are your thoughts on this? @Thunderbolt14

  3. #1123
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Yea I heard k Hania ko tum ne aisey pata ya k usney Asim ko chohr dia

    This is the power of your love

  4. #1124
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post


    Idk... boosting bowlers in T20 hasnít been that effective.

    So we could go for 3 bat boosts.

    Diamond
    Boosted
    Diamond
    Boosted
    Boosted
    Diamond
    Bowler
    Bowler
    Bowler
    Bowler
    Bowler

    Or we could do something like this:

    Diamond
    Boosted
    Diamond
    Boosted
    Diamond
    75
    Super Bowler
    Bowler
    Bowler
    Bowler
    Bowler

    In my opinion the first one looks much safer. However we know how unpredictable the sim is.

    What do you think?
    Definitely first one. Also like you said, bat first if they have a 95 bowler, otherwise bowl first (which seems to work on normal pitches). Either ways, itís quite balanced.

  5. #1125
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Definitely first one. Also like you said, bat first if they have a 95 bowler, otherwise bowl first (which seems to work on normal pitches). Either ways, itís quite balanced.
    Will do bro!

    Gonna wait a bit.

  6. Google Ad Manager-
  7. #1126
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just posted the lineup!

    Letís do this boys

  8. #1127
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Thunderbolt14 salute sir!

    I want to thank you for all your tactics and tips for choosing the lineup.

    I hope we will be able to carry CT to glory next season!

    It has been a great ride! Please tell Hania to not forget me.

  9. #1128
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #WeAreOneFamily

  10. #1129
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    #WeAreOneFamily

  11. #1130
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    @Thunderbolt14 salute sir!

    I want to thank you for all your tactics and tips for choosing the lineup.

    I hope we will be able to carry CT to glory next season!

    It has been a great ride! Please tell Hania to not forget me.
    thank you, bro. This entire tournament wouldnít be the same without you. Iím so glad we got this far. Finals werenít to be but letís hold our heads high. We finished in Top 2 in two different formats and we played well through and through.

    Itís been amazing

  12. #1131
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @last_knight @Hadi Rizvi @Watsupdoc @Square Drive @Deewana Mastana @Smbhayi @Geil @Moh@n Iím glad I can call all of you friends. Thank you for your support, banter, and fun

    Good luck to each of you respectively for your games and we will meet again on the field soon.

  13. #1132
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @last_knight @Hadi Rizvi @Watsupdoc @Square Drive @Deewana Mastana @Smbhayi @Geil @Moh@n Iím glad I can call all of you friends. Thank you for your support, banter, and fun

    Good luck to each of you respectively for your games and we will meet again on the field soon.
    End of PPCL Season will have more impact than Losing The Final/Semi Final


  14. #1133
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is real fun playing with and against every other team including tigers

  15. #1134
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    thank you, bro. This entire tournament wouldnít be the same without you. Iím so glad we got this far. Finals werenít to be but letís hold our heads high. We finished in Top 2 in two different formats and we played well through and through.

    Itís been amazing
    Definitely we have played brilliant, fearless cricket and Iím proud of you and the whole team.

    We fought hard! Most importantly the fun we had in the last couple of weeks was so good that I donít have words to describe it!

    Stay safe and we will remain in touch

    Until the next season!

  16. #1135
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @last_knight @Hadi Rizvi @Watsupdoc @Square Drive @Deewana Mastana @Smbhayi @Geil @Moh@n Iím glad I can call all of you friends. Thank you for your support, banter, and fun

    Good luck to each of you respectively for your games and we will meet again on the field soon.
    Couldnít agree more! I have made a lot of new friends

    Thanks to everyone for making the last couple of weeks so much enjoyable.


  17. #1136
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    End of PPCL Season will have more impact than Losing The Final/Semi Final

    So true. PPCL became part of our daily life and will surely miss it!

  18. #1137
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Definitely we have played brilliant, fearless cricket and Iím proud of you and the whole team.

    We fought hard! Most importantly the fun we had in the last couple of weeks was so good that I donít have words to describe it!

    Stay safe and we will remain in touch

    Until the next season!

  19. #1138
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @last_knight @Hadi Rizvi @Watsupdoc @Square Drive @Deewana Mastana @Smbhayi @Geil @Moh@n I’m glad I can call all of you friends. Thank you for your support, banter, and fun

    Good luck to each of you respectively for your games and we will meet again on the field soon.
    Likewise brother - well played Tigers @Mueez @Thunderbolt14 @Manager102 @sweep_shot @Bhaag Viru Bhaag! You guys were awesome competitors and a treat to get to know throughout the PPCL!

    Looking forward to your support for our final vs the Assassins; beyond that, good luck going forward in life and hopefully next season!

  20. #1139
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @last_knight @Hadi Rizvi @Watsupdoc @Square Drive @Deewana Mastana @Smbhayi @Geil @Moh@n Iím glad I can call all of you friends. Thank you for your support, banter, and fun

    Good luck to each of you respectively for your games and we will meet again on the field soon.
    Feeling are mutual my friend. Who knows next season maybe weíll be on the same team?

    Although we already are on the same team

  21. #1140
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Feeling are mutual my friend. Who knows next season maybe weíll be on the same team?

    Although we already are on the same team


  22. #1141
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Likewise brother - well played Tigers @Mueez @Thunderbolt14 @Manager102 @sweep_shot @Bhaag Viru Bhaag! You guys were awesome competitors and a treat to get to know throughout the PPCL!

    Looking forward to your support for our final vs the Assassins; beyond that, good luck going forward in life and hopefully next season!


    Best of luck bro.

    The fun we all had during the season is something which I will never forget!

    Take care of yourself and hopefully till next season!

  23. #1142
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Feeling are mutual my friend. Who knows next season maybe weíll be on the same team?

    Although we already are on the same team


    Academy Zindabad!


  24. #1143
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post


    Academy Zindabad!

    Next season opener should be Misbah ACU XI vs Academy XI

  25. #1144
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Thunderbolt14 @Watsupdoc phir koi plans banney Pakistan jaane ke liye?

    Or you guys are already in Pakistan?

  26. #1145
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    @Thunderbolt14 @Watsupdoc phir koi plans banney Pakistan jaane ke liye?

    Or you guys are already in Pakistan?
    Nope bro still in the US. Weird stuff. You?

  27. #1146
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Nope bro still in the US. Weird stuff. You?
    Still in NL. Donít think will go to Pak this summer unfortunately. Hopefully the virus doesnít break out again after Eid, then maybe I will go otherwise donít see it happening.

    Luckily enough whole (close) family is here so yeah it is all good, alhamdulillah!

  28. #1147
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    @Thunderbolt14 @Watsupdoc phir koi plans banney Pakistan jaane ke liye?

    Or you guys are already in Pakistan?
    Am in Lahore actually and glad that made that decision to come.

  29. #1148
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Am in Lahore actually and glad that made that decision to come.
    Nice yaar, glad to know youíre safe and sound!

    Enjoy your time in Lahore bro with your loved ones

  30. #1149
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Nice yaar, glad to know youíre safe and sound!

    Enjoy your time in Lahore bro with your loved ones
    Yes bro thatís the plan. A little worried about Eid but hopefully all will be fine even then!

    What are your Eid plans?

  31. #1150
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Yes bro thatís the plan. A little worried about Eid but hopefully all will be fine even then!

    What are your Eid plans?
    Nothing too special... think there is one Eid party of our family friends - so most probably will go there.

    Obviously the rest of the Eid days with family!

    What are you going to do?

  32. #1151
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Am in Lahore actually and glad that made that decision to come.
    Treat yourself to a double seekh kebab paratha roll at silver spoon h block for me

  33. #1152
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Treat yourself to a double seekh kebab paratha roll at silver spoon h block for me
    Sounds good! Any other recos?

    Had Johnny Jugnu the other day and man it was amazing.

    Also had chashni k rasgulle yesterday. Boy I missed Pakistan

  34. #1153
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    19,494
    Mentioned
    843 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Lo jee team bahar ho gai hai aur kaptaan sahab Johnny Rasgulle aur Chashni Kebab khaane mein busy hai.

  35. #1154
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Sounds good! Any other recos?

    Had Johnny Jugnu the other day and man it was amazing.

    Also had chashni k rasgulle yesterday. Boy I missed Pakistan
    Damn yaar kya yaadein dilaa dein.

    Thereís Haveli and Coocoís Den in old Lahore which Iím sure youíve been to. Stop at Gaddafi stadium ó thereís this place called Baranh. Itís run by a chef who prepares street food in an exquisite way. Some of the best kachorian Iíve ever had and great gol gappay.

    If youíre visiting MM Alam road, I would recommend Qabail for some fantastic Afghani food. And you canít go wrong with Meat the Cheese if youíre a cheese lover Not sure if theyíre open given the quarantine, but definitely check if they are.

    Finally, get a super fudge delight at Jay Beeís at the Askari XI service lane (right outside Phase V DHA). Itís one of those niche Lahori things just like getting Johnny Jugnu

    These are some niche, fantastic places after being a Lahori veteran. Check some or all of them out if you can. I think youíll enjoy

  36. #1155
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Damn yaar kya yaadein dilaa dein.

    Thereís Haveli and Coocoís Den in old Lahore which Iím sure youíve been to. Stop at Gaddafi stadium ó thereís this place called Baranh. Itís run by a chef who prepares street food in an exquisite way. Some of the best kachorian Iíve ever had and great gol gappay.

    If youíre visiting MM Alam road, I would recommend Qabail for some fantastic Afghani food. And you canít go wrong with Meat the Cheese if youíre a cheese lover Not sure if theyíre open given the quarantine, but definitely check if they are.

    Finally, get a super fudge delight at Jay Beeís at the Askari XI service lane (right outside Phase V DHA). Itís one of those niche Lahori things just like getting Johnny Jugnu

    These are some niche, fantastic places after being a Lahori veteran. Check some or all of them out if you can. I think youíll enjoy
    Tawa Chicken at Coocoís Den

    Yaar sach mein Lahore Lahore hein!

  37. #1156
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Tawa Chicken at Coocoís Den

    Yaar sach mein Lahore Lahore hein!
    And the view of Badshahi!

  38. #1157
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Lo jee team bahar ho gai hai aur kaptaan sahab Johnny Rasgulle aur Chashni Kebab khaane mein busy hai.
    tu bhi aja Lahore paji

  39. #1158
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Damn yaar kya yaadein dilaa dein.

    Thereís Haveli and Coocoís Den in old Lahore which Iím sure youíve been to. Stop at Gaddafi stadium ó thereís this place called Baranh. Itís run by a chef who prepares street food in an exquisite way. Some of the best kachorian Iíve ever had and great gol gappay.

    If youíre visiting MM Alam road, I would recommend Qabail for some fantastic Afghani food. And you canít go wrong with Meat the Cheese if youíre a cheese lover Not sure if theyíre open given the quarantine, but definitely check if they are.

    Finally, get a super fudge delight at Jay Beeís at the Askari XI service lane (right outside Phase V DHA). Itís one of those niche Lahori things just like getting Johnny Jugnu

    These are some niche, fantastic places after being a Lahori veteran. Check some or all of them out if you can. I think youíll enjoy
    Love you meri jaan! IA shall try all of them. Anyways restaurants are only open for take-away or for delivery.

    Had Jay beeís the other day as well! Man food scene is so amazing here!

    I want to go to Islamabad to have wild wings as well

  40. #1159
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Love you meri jaan! IA shall try all of them. Anyways restaurants are only open for take-away or for delivery.

    Had Jay beeís the other day as well! Man food scene is so amazing here!

    I want to go to Islamabad to have wild wings as well
    Youíre giving me cravings! When I visit Islamabad I love Monal and burgers at CGC

  41. #1160
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    And the view of Badshahi!
    Perfection at its best!

  42. #1161
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    9,862
    Mentioned
    3930 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    You’re giving me cravings! When I visit Islamabad I love Monal and burgers at CGC
    CGC? There are atleast 10 better burger joints in Islamabad

    Try Street Burger and Cannoli at Beverly next time you visit Islamabad. Burgers of Jessi's and Wild Wings are good too.

  43. #1162
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maddgenius View Post
    CGC? There are atleast 10 better burger joints in Islamabad

    Try Street Burger and Cannoli at Beverly next time you visit Islamabad. Burgers of Jessi's and Wild Wings are good too.
    Jessiís is great. Watched the Pak vs Afghanistan WC match there with friends actually

  44. #1163
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your support bros @Mueez @Thunderbolt14 - some of the best of friends I've made here, easily. What a season

  45. #1164
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Thank you for your support bros @Mueez @Thunderbolt14 - some of the best of friends I've made here, easily. What a season
    Feelingís mutual brother!

    Iím lucky to know you all... it has made my time during the pandemic so much enjoyable and relaxing!

    Thanks for the lovely moments and until next season SD Bhaijaan!

  46. #1165
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Thank you for your support bros @Mueez @Thunderbolt14 - some of the best of friends I've made here, easily. What a season
    Love you bro

    What a season itís been

  47. #1166
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love You Tigers as much as I hate The Cage

  48. #1167
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Love You Tigers as much as I hate The Cage
    Love you too Knight bhaijaan

    Will always remember your good will and support!

    Iím glad to have you as my brother!


  49. #1168
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Love you too Knight bhaijaan

    Will always remember your good will and support!

    Iím glad to have you as my brother!

    Sialkot Stallions

  50. #1169
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Sialkot Stallions
    I havenít forgotten it!

    Next season iA!

  51. #1170
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Love You Tigers as much as I hate The Cage
    Love you too sir! Letís make a deal ó next PPCL, we will sim another cage

  52. #1171
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Love you too sir! Letís make a deal ó next PPCL, we will sim another cage
    La Belle Cage Sans Merci

  53. #1172
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    La Belle Cage Sans Merci
    Síil vous plait

  54. #1173
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Season 2 is on itís way and that means we are allowed to retain max 5 players!

    Which means that unfortunately a couple of you will have to leave us for next season... Iíd like to thank those who were/are part of the Cornered Tigers Family. There is a slight chance me and @Thunderbolt14 choose you all in the draft again!

  55. #1174
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Thunderbolt14 list of players which I think we should retain.

    1. @Bhaag Viru Bhaag (he said himself he wants to carry on with us)

    2. @Manager102

    3. @sweep_shot

    4. @StreetSmart

  56. #1175
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Perfect! These are definitely the most active though will be sorry to see ahmad haris and ark rafay go. Letís try and pick them again during the draft when it gets to our turn, assuming they havenít been taken yet.

  57. #1176
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have my bat

    :aragon

  58. #1177
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Mueez including you and me we can only retain 3 more!!! What do we do now

  59. #1178
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @Mueez including you and me we can only retain 3 more!!! What do we do now
    Resign and join the Hawks

  60. #1179
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @Mueez including you and me we can only retain 3 more!!! What do we do now
    Oh dear oh dear.

  61. #1180
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Resign and join the Hawks
    Resign hawks and form a separate team with me. Then weíll talk

    @Hadi Rizvi tum bhi aa jao

  62. #1181
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Resign hawks and form a separate team with me. Then weíll talk

    @Hadi Rizvi tum bhi aa jao
    Pehle yeh toh batao k team ka naam kya hoga?

  63. #1182
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Resign hawks and form a separate team with me. Then weíll talk

    @Hadi Rizvi tum bhi aa jao
    How about an Academy XI?

  64. #1183
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Pehle yeh toh batao k team ka naam kya hoga?
    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    How about an Academy XI?

  65. #1184
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @Mueez including you and me we can only retain 3 more!!! What do we do now
    We should hopefully be able to reform the squad in the draft...

  66. #1185
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager102 View Post
    We should hopefully be able to reform the squad in the draft...
    To be very honest... you and @Bhaag Viru Bhaag are a must for CT.

    So you guys shouldnít worry about being left out.

  67. #1186
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    To be very honest... you and @Bhaag Viru Bhaag are a must for CT.

    So you guys shouldn’t worry about being left out.
    Haha that's good!

    Tbh between TB14, yourself and us two, we have a pretty good backbone already... hopefully after retaining 1 more we can then get the others back in the draft!

  68. #1187
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager102 View Post
    Haha that's good!

    Tbh between TB14, yourself and us two, we have a pretty good backbone already... hopefully after retaining 1 more we can then get the others back in the draft!
    Yeah definitely! As you said we will try to pick the others back.

    This season should be a good one

  69. #1188
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    This.
    Letís buy Cerebral Assassins

  70. #1189
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Letís buy Cerebral Assassins


    @Moh@n @maddgenius we are willing to buy your franchise for a negotiable amount. What say you?

  71. #1190
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Madison, Wi ,US
    Runs
    1,373
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    @Thunderbolt14 list of players which I think we should retain.

    1. @Bhaag Viru Bhaag (he said himself he wants to carry on with us)

    2. @Manager102

    3. @sweep_shot

    4. @StreetSmart
    You have my services and loyalty for Cornered Tigers my friend :-)

  72. #1191
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Let’s buy Cerebral Assassins
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post


    @Moh@n @maddgenius we are willing to buy your franchise for a negotiable amount. What say you?
    Keep dreaming mates

  73. #1192
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    19,494
    Mentioned
    843 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager102 View Post
    Haha that's good!

    Tbh between TB14, yourself and us two, we have a pretty good backbone already... hopefully after retaining 1 more we can then get the others back in the draft!
    Add Sweep shot too.

  74. #1193
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Add Sweep shot too.
    Only room for 5... will have to think carefully

    Sweep shot and street smart have both been active and wouldnít be fair to one or the other

    What to do @Mueez?

  75. #1194
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Only room for 5... will have to think carefully

    Sweep shot and street smart have both been active and wouldnít be fair to one or the other

    What to do @Mueez?
    Toss between the two

  76. #1195
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Toss between the two
    Kukar fight

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •