Wisden Cricket Monthly

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 240 of 1120
  1. #161
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Mueez These Pindi Boys are too busy taking selfies lying down in the grass and in front of the Centaurus fountains that they forget to make their team picks. Then, they think that the only way to survive is to pick the head coach of another team, and that this will solve all their problems. Not realizing that you cannot capture or expect to control a tiger. My fullest condolences in advance.

  2. #162
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager102 View Post
    Haters gonna hate... nothing more we can do el commandante
    For what itís worth, I believe you. However, you cannot change my mind that you are not his nephew

  3. #163
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @Mueez These Pindi Boys are too busy taking selfies lying down in the grass and in front of the Centaurus fountains that they forget to make their team picks. Then, they think that the only way to survive is to pick the head coach of another team, and that this will solve all their problems. Not realizing that you cannot capture or expect to control a tiger. My fullest condolences in advance.
    Exactly.

    Pindi Boyz ka junoon, inna lillahi wa inna elahi rajioon

  4. #164
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bhai kam az kam humari entry allowed hai Centaurus pe

    Tumhara mailapan dekh kr to security ne entry bhi block kar di hai. Majbooran car park se hi poondi scene karray ho

    @Square Drive @Watsupdoc

  5. #165
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What are you talking about brother, our organization owns the zameen

  6. #166
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    What are you talking about brother, our organization owns the zameen
    Wohi na.

    You own the car park's zameen

  7. #167
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    9,574
    Mentioned
    3806 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Exactly.

    Pindi Boyz ka junoon, inna lillahi wa inna elahi rajioon

  8. #168
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,874
    Mentioned
    3119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Bhai kam az kam humari entry allowed hai Centaurus pe

    Tumhara mailapan dekh kr to security ne entry bhi block kar di hai. Majbooran car park se hi poondi scene karray ho

    @Square Drive @Watsupdoc
    Lol @maddgenius ye hume bol raha tha ki dehshat faila rahe hain 3 logo to tag karke. Yahaan khud doc or SD ko tag kar raha hai for support.

    Proper bootlicker.

    Next season mei Hawks ka VC bann jayega dekh lena

  9. #169
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,874
    Mentioned
    3119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Waise @Square Drive, were you not going to trade @The_KING with the Cannons?

    Why don't you try your luck with these Pindis and get Hadi onboard? Bande ki khushi ka to thikana hee nahi rahega

  10. #170
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    9,574
    Mentioned
    3806 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Lol @maddgenius ye hume bol raha tha ki dehshat faila rahe hain 3 logo to tag karke. Yahaan khud doc or SD ko tag kar raha hai for support.

    Proper bootlicker.

    Next season mei Hawks ka VC bann jayega dekh lena

    VC to kia. @Hadi Rizvi to Hawks ya Assassins ka maalish wala ban k bhi bhangra daalay ga

  11. #171
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    What are you talking about brother, our organization owns the zameen


    Bandein ke levels hotein hai yaar.

    Wonder where these Boyzzz have come?

  12. #172
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Euhm on a serious note:

    We have replaced M Muralitharan with Ravindra Jadeja.

    Just to let you guys know about this.

  13. #173
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Euhm on a serious note:

    We have replaced M Muralitharan with Ravindra Jadeja.

    Just to let you guys know about this.
    @Mueez what do you want to do for the pitch statistics?

  14. #174
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Thunderbolt14
    We could go for:

    Bounce: high
    Seam: low
    Swing: average
    Spin: high
    Deterioration: good

    What do you all think?

  15. #175
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any ideas about what we are going to name our stadium?

    @Manager102 @Thunderbolt14

  16. #176
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    @Thunderbolt14
    We could go for:

    Bounce: high
    Seam: low
    Swing: average
    Spin: high
    Deterioration: good

    What do you all think?
    Donít you think deterioration is too toss dependent?we donít want to lose the toss and be put in to play the fourth innings on the 4th or 5th day of a test.

    Everything else I agree with, except maybe swing which we can keep low as well to completely nullify opposition attacks. Meanwhile, we will play 3 spinners at a time with spicy tracks to take advantage of our batting depth.

    Bounce: high
    Seam: low
    Swing: low
    Spin: high
    Deterioration: low

    What do you think?

  17. #177
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Donít you think deterioration is too toss dependent?we donít want to lose the toss and be put in to play the fourth innings on the 4th or 5th day of a test.

    Everything else I agree with, except maybe swing which we can keep low as well to completely nullify opposition attacks. Meanwhile, we will play 3 spinners at a time with spicy tracks to take advantage of our batting depth.

    Bounce: high
    Seam: low
    Swing: low
    Spin: high
    Deterioration: low

    What do you think?
    Valid point.

    Forgot there was a toss too...

    The pitch attributes which you have suggested are the most suitable for our players.

    Letís go with it.

  18. #178
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Iím very excited. Also, what do you think about boosts? Do you want to only use them on ODIs and Tests? T20s are very variable and therefore we might waste boosts by using on those. Besides, weíve already had a tamasha t20 league and we need to prove we are a champion team. These are just my thoughts but we can spread evenly if you think thatís better
    Last edited by Thunderbolt14; 3rd May 2020 at 09:28.

  19. #179
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    262
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    I’m very excited. Also, what do you think about boosts? Do you want to only use them on ODIs and Tests? T20s are very variable and therefore we might waste boosts by using on those. Besides, we’ve already had a tamasha t20 league and we need to prove we are a champion team. These are just my thoughts but we can spread evenly if you think that’s better
    Sounds sensible to me.. until ofcourse we find ourselves in a final for the T20 too then can use!

  20. #180
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    262
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Any ideas about what we are going to name our stadium?

    @Manager102 @Thunderbolt14
    Need to have a think

    Btw am surprised we havent had any puns about the Tiger King show yet


  21. #181
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Havenít watched it yet but itís on the list

  22. #182
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Iím very excited. Also, what do you think about boosts? Do you want to only use them on ODIs and Tests? T20s are very variable and therefore we might waste boosts by using on those. Besides, weíve already had a tamasha t20 league and we need to prove we are a champion team. These are just my thoughts but we can spread evenly if you think thatís better
    How many boosts do we have? If Iím not wrong 30 right?

    I agree with you about not wasting too much boosts in T20s as it is really unpredictable.

    As we will have 3 diamond batsmen and 1 spinner who will be more than enough for the T20s.

    So we should use them wisely

  23. #183
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    How many boosts do we have? If Iím not wrong 30 right?

    I agree with you about not wasting too much boosts in T20s as it is really unpredictable.

    As we will have 3 diamond batsmen and 1 spinner who will be more than enough for the T20s.

    So we should use them wisely
    Exactly. Also, we are forcing other teams to waste boosts on their spinners to get to a certain level if they want to compete with us as very few teams have diamond spinning options. Therefore, even without boosts we will be very competitive in T20s.

  24. #184
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Exactly. Also, we are forcing other teams to waste boosts on their spinners to get to a certain level if they want to compete with us as very few teams have diamond spinning options. Therefore, even without boosts we will be very competitive in T20s.
    Out of the box thinking

    Iím glad to have you Thunderbolt14 bhai.

    The chemistry between us is so damn good

    Letís show others who we are!

  25. #185
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pitch types available to choose for the Home teams in this PPCL Season 1:

    Road, Flat, Dry, Normal, Spicey and Devilish.

    @Thunderbolt14

  26. #186
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Damn right

  27. #187
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Pitch types available to choose for the Home teams in this PPCL Season 1:

    Road, Flat, Dry, Normal, Spicey and Devilish.

    @Thunderbolt14
    Spicey and Devilish, for sure, so we make use of our batting depth. We can try both in the sims and see which works better?

  28. #188
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Out of the box thinking

    I’m glad to have you Thunderbolt14 bhai.

    The chemistry between us is so damn good

    Let’s show others who we are!
    We know who you are

    #KhisyaniBilliyan #CorneredCats

    Your alpha male happily joined us because he's sick and tired of your showbaazi

  29. #189
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Spicey and Devilish, for sure, so we make use of our batting depth. We can try both in the sims and see which works better?
    Yeah, we should try it out first.

  30. #190
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    We know who you are

    #KhisyaniBilliyan #CorneredCats

    Your alpha male happily joined us because he's sick and tired of your showbaazi
    What if our HEAD COACH deliberately tries to underperform?

    Killing two birds with one stone

    Tired of our showbaazi

    If we are ďCornered CatsĒ then what are you guys? Monkeys of Margalla Hills?

  31. #191
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Why are these Tiddi Boys spamming our thread

  32. #192
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    14,458
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    When are we going to play our first match? My bat is thirsty.

  33. #193
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    When are we going to play our first match? My bat is thirsty.
    Soon, my friend. @Mueez letís submit the team so we can start doing sims?

  34. #194
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    14,458
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    We need some experienced cheerleaders as well. I would like to introduce two of my favorite cheerleaders and ask our captain to immediately hire them. IPL has been postponed so they can dance from their homes.

    @Mesozoic @jeeteshssaxena

  35. #195
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    We need some experienced cheerleaders as well. I would like to introduce two of my favorite cheerleaders and ask our captain to immediately hire them. IPL has been postponed so they can dance from their homes.

    @Mesozoic @jeeteshssaxena
    I like your innovative spirit

  36. #196
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Soon, my friend. @Mueez letís submit the team so we can start doing sims?
    Letís do it bro.

    However I cannot make it now...

    Will do tomorrow is that fine?

    Sorry for the inconvenience...

  37. #197
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    We need some experienced cheerleaders as well. I would like to introduce two of my favorite cheerleaders and ask our captain to immediately hire them. IPL has been postponed so they can dance from their homes.

    @Mesozoic @jeeteshssaxena
    They are more than welcome

  38. #198
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Letís do it bro.

    However I cannot make it now...

    Will do tomorrow is that fine?

    Sorry for the inconvenience...
    The deadline to submit the team is until EOD today bro

    Ah wait itís until May 10th thatís an insane amount of time
    Last edited by Watsupdoc; 4th May 2020 at 00:02.

  39. #199
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    The deadline to submit the team is until EOD today bro

    Ah wait itís until May 10th thatís an insane amount of time
    Bro you scared the sh** out of me.

    Iím not at home, so thatís why I said that I will make it tomorrow.

  40. #200
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Bro you scared the sh** out of me.

    Iím not at home, so thatís why I said that I will make it tomorrow.
    Sorry for the scare bro

  41. #201
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Sorry for the scare bro
    No worries

  42. #202
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Letís do it bro.

    However I cannot make it now...

    Will do tomorrow is that fine?

    Sorry for the inconvenience...
    Skip take all the time in the world

  43. #203
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any suggestions for the stadium name?

    Need to write it down in the team submission form.

    @Thunderbolt14 @Bhaag Viru Bhaag @Manager102 @ARK Rafay

  44. #204
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking about ďTigerís DenĒ and ďThe Fortress of the TigersĒ

    What do you all think?

    Let me know.

  45. #205
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    262
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking of a similar play on the word 'Den' like you have the first

    Tiger's Den
    The Den
    Big kitty's playground

    Etc

  46. #206
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect.

    Letís go with Tigerís Den.

    Thanks bro.

  47. #207
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    How about The Cage?

  48. #208
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    How about The Cage?
    Thatís a nice one too.

  49. #209
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I like Tigerís Den too, just go for whatever you like skip

  50. #210
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    I like Tigerís Den too, just go for whatever you like skip
    Iíve thought about it and we are going with The Cage.

    Tigerís Den was a bit cheesy imo

  51. #211
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Only issue is that it can backfire you can equally say that you have been locked in the cage with hungry tigers, as well as say you have locked the tigers up in the cage but I back us to win, no need to play defensive

  52. #212
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Only issue is that it can backfire you can equally say that you have been locked in the cage with hungry tigers, as well as say you have locked the tigers up in the cage but I back us to win, no need to play defensive


    We gonna fight aggressively.

    Choke the opposition.


  53. #213
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iíve submitted the team form.

    Letís get it guys!

    Canít wait

  54. #214
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Iíve thought about it and we are going with The Cage.

    Tigerís Den was a bit cheesy imo
    Go for hell in a cell :undertaker

  55. #215
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Iíve submitted the team form.

    Letís get it guys!

    Canít wait
    Iím excited! Btw, one of the things I want to test is the performance of fast vs fast medium bowlers on our pitches. I would be willing to sit out in favor of Wasim Akram and Invincible Gujjar if we find that they can extract more from the surface

    In addition to this, letís try different pitch variants

  56. #216
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    5,397
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tiger's den is good.


    If you Can Believe In Something, Than why not believe In Yourself.

  57. #217
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    2,833
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    How about Sher ka Aangan

  58. #218
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Iím excited! Btw, one of the things I want to test is the performance of fast vs fast medium bowlers on our pitches. I would be willing to sit out in favor of Wasim Akram and Invincible Gujjar if we find that they can extract more from the surface

    In addition to this, letís try different pitch variants
    Yes, we will figure out the best combination bro.

    No worries

  59. #219
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    10,103
    Mentioned
    2954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

  60. #220
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    10,103
    Mentioned
    2954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    You can use this one BTW


  61. #221
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    who is who in that cover photo?

  62. #222
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    14,458
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Perfect.

    Letís go with Tigerís Den.

    Thanks bro.
    How about Whatatiger Field?

  63. #223
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    How about Whatatiger Field?
    Good one

    We have multiple names for our stadium.

    So let me clear this out:

    Official name: The Cage

    It is also known as Tigerís Den and Whatatiger Field.


  64. #224
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    810
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I like "The Palace" or "Tiger's Fortress"

  65. #225
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    262
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Proud to be a Tiger - a team of gentlemen who play the game in the right way.

    This drama unfolding elsewhere is unsightly.

  66. #226
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The field is the only place we need to perform. Forget all these kids

  67. #227
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Tigers.

    Stay calm.

    Donít show them what you capable of.

    Donít let them know you are hunting for them.

    We will show everyone on the field what we are going to do.

    Other teams have done the wrong thing to hurt us... because a wounded Tiger is a dangerous beast.

    Yours truly,

    Your skip

    #CorneredTigers

  68. #228
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    My Tigers.

    Stay calm.

    Donít show them what you capable of.

    Donít let them know you are hunting for them.

    We will show everyone on the field what we are going to do.

    Other teams have done the wrong thing to hurt us... because a wounded Tiger is a dangerous beast.

    Yours truly,

    Your skip

    #CorneredTigers
    We want a speech from Kaptaan

  69. #229
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    We want a speech from Kaptaan
    Here it is!




  70. #230
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Here it is!



    What a speech!

    You will certainly be rating to go after that

  71. #231
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    What a speech!

    You will certainly be rating to go after that
    Definitely!

    It has inspired us to take our game to a whole another level. Iím grateful to have such kind of mentor in the dressing room.

  72. #232
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Definitely!

    It has inspired us to take our game to a whole another level. Iím grateful to have such kind of mentor in the dressing room.
    Canít wait for our practice games @Batman @jeetu Jaldi karo yaar

  73. #233
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waisey letís add some awards for the PPCL... for example:

    - man of the tournament.

    - best emerging talent.

    - spirit of cricket award

    @Batman @jeetu

  74. #234
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Canít wait for our practice games @Batman @jeetu Jaldi karo yaar
    Yeah canít wait man.

    Excited

  75. #235
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    2,833
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Here it is!



    speech,A standing ovation

  76. #236
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    9,574
    Mentioned
    3806 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Waisey let’s add some awards for the PPCL... for example:

    - man of the tournament.

    - best emerging talent.

    - spirit of cricket award

    @Batman @jeetu
    Yeah we had such awards in PPCL

  77. #237
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Waisey letís add some awards for the PPCL... for example:

    - man of the tournament.

    - best emerging talent.

    - spirit of cricket award

    @Batman @jeetu
    We did have this in the previous editions.

  78. #238
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maddgenius View Post
    Yeah we had such awards in PPCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    We did have this in the previous editions.
    Oh okay!

    Didnít know about it as it is my first season, hehe

  79. #239
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    9,085
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post
    speech,A standing ovation
    Indeed it is worth a standing ovation.


  80. #240
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Love the speech! Any ideas for the anthem?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •