PPCL | Cornered Tigers | Team Thread | #FightLikeCorneredTigers - Page 6


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 480 of 1195
  1. #401
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager102 View Post
    Same... anticipation got too much for me.

    Couldn't help myself with some good old fashioned trolling
    I couldnít help it either

  2. #402
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Thunderbolt14

    Your thoughts on the pitch selection for the match against PB?

    I was thinking about dry or spicy...

  3. #403
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    @Thunderbolt14

    Your thoughts on the pitch selection for the match against PB?

    I was thinking about dry or spicy...
    Iím thinking maybe dry. Spicy seems to make things a little unpredictable for first class

  4. #404
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Iím thinking maybe dry. Spicy seems to make things a little unpredictable for first class
    Indeed. Having watched our match against MU, I feel spicy is offering something for the pacers.

    So we could go for dry or flat? What do you think about flat?

  5. #405
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need to put our money where our mouth is and come fighting like Cornered Tigers today..

  6. #406
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager102 View Post
    Need to put our money where our mouth is and come fighting like Cornered Tigers today..
    Thatís the spirit!

    Letís show what we are capable of!

    Letís do this together.

    #FightLikeCorneredTigers

  7. #407
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Mueez bhai letís see how pitch behaves then submit the pitch variation for the next match

  8. #408
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @Mueez bhai letís see how pitch behaves then submit the pitch variation for the next match
    Exactly.

    Letís see what happens in the next 2-3 days in the match.

  9. #409
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tough luck boys...

    But Iím proud how we bounced back.

    @Thunderbolt14 could you pls post the pitch type?

    Letís go with dry or spicy again.

    What do you think?

  10. #410
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Tough luck boys...

    But Iím proud how we bounced back.

    @Thunderbolt14 could you pls post the pitch type?

    Letís go with dry or spicy again.

    What do you think?
    Oh no need of that. The deadline is in 30 mins.

    Iím choosing dry. Spicy is dangerous with pacers.

  11. #411
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Oh no need of that. The deadline is in 30 mins.

    Iím choosing dry. Spicy is dangerous with pacers.
    Done.

  12. #412
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Looks good! Sorry I didnít see this earlier.

  13. #413
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Looks good! Sorry I didnít see this earlier.
    Koi nahi bro.

    I thought we had to submit it before 00:00 GMT

    So I thought I would not be available during that time...

  14. #414
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tough one today, but a lot of promising signs. Looking forward to bouncing back in style!

  15. #415
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Thunderbolt14 how about we go with the same playing XI.

    However we shouldnít open the batting with Jadeja.

    Let me know your opinion.

    Preliminary:
    @Manager102
    @ARK Rafay
    @Bhaag Viru Bhaag
    Ravindra Jadeja (Super A/R Boost)
    @sweep_shot (Super A/R Boost)
    @Ibrahim.Imran
    @ahmadharis1
    @CadPakFan (WK)
    @Invincible Gujjar
    @Mueez
    @Thunderbolt14

    Also thinking about whether to give a double boost to Jadeja or a single one - so that we could boost one extra player.

  16. #416
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    @Thunderbolt14 how about we go with the same playing XI.

    However we shouldnít open the batting with Jadeja.

    Let me know your opinion.

    Preliminary:
    @Manager102
    @ARK Rafay
    @Bhaag Viru Bhaag
    Ravindra Jadeja (Super A/R Boost)
    @sweep_shot (Super A/R Boost)
    @Ibrahim.Imran
    @ahmadharis1
    @CadPakFan (WK)
    @Invincible Gujjar
    @Mueez
    @Thunderbolt14

    Also thinking about whether to give a double boost to Jadeja or a single one - so that we could boost one extra player.
    I was wondering, is it allowed to play just 3 bowlers? i havent read anything against this

  17. #417
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    I was wondering, is it allowed to play just 3 bowlers? i havent read anything against this
    I think it is allowed

    It isnít a bad idea at all if it is allowed.

    @jeetu bhai could you confirm this?

  18. #418
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    9,578
    Mentioned
    2317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    I think it is allowed

    It isnít a bad idea at all if it is allowed.

    @jeetu bhai could you confirm this?
    Sim needs atleast 4 bowlers for tests.


    Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

  19. #419
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetu View Post
    Sim needs atleast 4 bowlers for tests.
    Oh okay thanks.

    Appreciate the work which you guys are doing

  20. #420
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    1,142
    Mentioned
    648 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Am I batting at 7 because it's a spicy pitch?

  21. #421
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadharis1 View Post
    Am I batting at 7 because it's a spicy pitch?
    Nope bro, that was just the preliminary squad. Will post the real lineup in the morning.

    Also we are going to play on a dry pitch.

    Good luck for the upcoming match

  22. #422
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    1,142
    Mentioned
    648 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Nope bro, that was just the preliminary squad. Will post the real lineup in the morning.

    Also we are going to play on a dry pitch.

    Good luck for the upcoming match
    Ah ok. Thanks, will hope to finally get some runs on the board!

  23. #423
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadharis1 View Post
    Ah ok. Thanks, will hope to finally get some runs on the board!
    Iím sure you will do it.

  24. #424
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just posted the lineup.

    Chosen for a double boost for Jadeja as it is a spinning pitch and we want to get results from the spinners.

    Hopefully he wonít disappoint us

    Also have promoted @ahmadharis1 as an opener as we will have to shield our diamondís so that they can make full use of their capabilities.

    @Thunderbolt14 have a feeling you will come good on this pitch

    Last but not the least - all the best team!

    Iím impressed by the way we bounced back in the last match with our bowling performance.

    We will have to replicate the same and Iím sure you all will do it for yourself and the team.

    Letís get it!

  25. #425
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Just posted the lineup.

    Chosen for a double boost for Jadeja as it is a spinning pitch and we want to get results from the spinners.

    Hopefully he wonít disappoint us

    Also have promoted @ahmadharis1 as an opener as we will have to shield our diamondís so that they can make full use of their capabilities.

    @Thunderbolt14 have a feeling you will come good on this pitch

    Last but not the least - all the best team!

    Iím impressed by the way we bounced back in the last match with our bowling performance.

    We will have to replicate the same and Iím sure you all will do it for yourself and the team.

    Letís get it!
    Great speech skip! Highly motivated and will perform great on the track

  26. #426
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Great speech skip! Highly motivated and will perform great on the track
    Looking forward to your five-for

  27. #427
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    To be fair itís a dry track and low support for seamers/swingers. But I will try my best

  28. #428
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    To be fair itís a dry track and low support for seamers/swingers. But I will try my best
    Hahahaha I know.

    But we have seen weird things, havenít we

  29. #429
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Mueez spicy pitch for game against the hawks do you think? Their team strategy works well on flat pitches but not as much on spicy

  30. #430
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @Mueez spicy pitch for game against the hawks do you think? Their team strategy works well on flat pitches but not as much on spicy
    Yeah bro, was thinking the same.

  31. #431
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On top in the current game and so management already plotting the demise of our next victim

  32. #432
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager102 View Post
    On top in the current game and so management already plotting the demise of our next victim
    We gotta have the killer instinct, donít we bro!

  33. #433
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    We gotta have the killer instinct, don’t we bro!
    For sure, not just tigers in name..

  34. #434
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Mueez I just noticed that sweep shot has only bowled 5 overs and the sim is preferring the top 2 bowlers ó you and Jaddu. What if we play a batting AR in his position and also boost a pure batsman like @ahmadharis1.

  35. #435
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    In my position too maybe another AR.. what do you think

  36. #436
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @Mueez I just noticed that sweep shot has only bowled 5 overs and the sim is preferring the top 2 bowlers ó you and Jaddu. What if we play a batting AR in his position and also boost a pure batsman like @ahmadharis1.
    @sweep_shot bowled 18 overs if Iím not wrong.

    We could play Jacques Kallis or @StreetSmart instead of him, however we would have to double boost the player so that he could be handy with the ball.

    What I have noticed in the sim is that very often we see a low score which means the sim favors the batsmen...

    So we have to make sure the bowlers are good going and not underpowered.

  37. #437
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    In my position too maybe another AR.. what do you think
    Wouldnít that make the bowling a bit weak?

  38. #438
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hmm how about replace me with Kallis? At least we have another batting option this way. I have only bowled 15 overs and also on a spicy pitch Kallis wonít do too much worse than me. But he will definitely contribute 20 runs more at the very least with the bat.

  39. #439
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Name:  60FD5565-6C4B-4432-ACB8-7A542BD0665D.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  22.9 KB

    Yesterday’s match on a spicy pitch

  40. #440
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Name:  60FD5565-6C4B-4432-ACB8-7A542BD0665D.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  22.9 KB

    Yesterdayís match on a spicy pitch
    Your captain have good faith on you
    Last edited by Smbhayi; 18th May 2020 at 03:07.

  41. #441
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    Your captain have good faith on you
    I always have faith in my players. Especially in @Thunderbolt14 - he is like a brother to me.

    .

  42. #442
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Hmm how about replace me with Kallis? At least we have another batting option this way. I have only bowled 15 overs and also on a spicy pitch Kallis wonít do too much worse than me. But he will definitely contribute 20 runs more at the very least with the bat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Name:  60FD5565-6C4B-4432-ACB8-7A542BD0665D.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  22.9 KB

    Yesterday’s match on a spicy pitch
    Yes we could replace you with Kallis but it all depends on the ground characteristics and pitch type.

    Letís see what happens and then decide bro

  43. #443
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    I always have faith in my players. Especially in @Thunderbolt14 - he is like a brother to me.

    .
    Thank you for always having faith in me

  44. #444
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Bhaiyon pitch toh bata do

  45. #445
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Thank you for always having faith in me
    No thanks bro, there is a reason why I have faith in everyone - all the players are champions! All the players are hungry for success.


  46. #446
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Bhaiyon pitch toh bata do
    Posted in the match thread!

  47. #447
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Posted in the match thread!
    Thanks yaar

  48. #448
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heartbreaking loss.

    But we move.

    On to the next match - against Lightning Hawks.

    We are playing it on a spicy pitch.

    Think we should go with this:


    @Manager102
    @ARK Rafay
    Ravindra Jadeja (Super A/R Boost)
    @Bhaag Viru Bhaag
    @sweep_shot (Super A/R Boost)
    @CadPakFan (WK) (Super Batsman)
    @ahmadharis1
    @Invincible Gujjar
    @Mueez
    @Thunderbolt14

    @Thunderbolt14
    Feel free to give your opinion on it as next match is a must-win for us.

  49. #449
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I like this, letís go with it. Super batsmen seem to be working in the draft so far.

    Although are you sure about not having even one 95 spinner?

  50. #450
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    I like this, letís go with it. Super batsmen seem to be working in the draft so far.

    Although are you sure about not having even one 95 spinner?
    Thatís a good idea to be honest.

    So then we will have Jadeja on 95, me on 85, you on 75 and sweep_shot 65

    As it is a spicy it will most probably offer something for the bowlers.

    So boosting an extra bat wouldnít do us any harm

  51. #451
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Thatís a good idea to be honest.

    So then we will have Jadeja on 95, me on 85, you on 75 and sweep_shot 65

    As it is a spicy it will most probably offer something for the bowlers.

    So boosting an extra bat wouldnít do us any harm
    Definitely

  52. #452
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Definitely
    Toss call mein kya karein bhaijaan?

    Should we bat first?

  53. #453
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Toss call mein kya karein bhaijaan?

    Should we bat first?
    We havenít been so good at defending totals so far but yes letís bat first since we did really well on days 1 and 3

  54. #454
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    We havenít been so good at defending totals so far but yes letís bat first since we did really well on days 1 and 3
    Yeah man.

    We choked two games which we shouldnít.

    Anyways heads up! We will bounce back!

  55. #455
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, Iím going to post the lineup then.

    Letís hope luck favors us tomorrow

  56. #456
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    also letís take a moment to appreciate our youngest player @Manager102 being the highest run scorer. Excellent breakthrough on debut.

  57. #457
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    also letís take a moment to appreciate our youngest player @Manager102 being the highest run scorer. Excellent breakthrough on debut.
    Absolutely.

    What a find.
    Last edited by Mueez; 19th May 2020 at 12:58.

  58. #458
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys

    Need to keep up the performances and start getting the W's now

  59. #459
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)


    New sponsorship and ads deal just came in for you two @Manager102 @Bhaag Viru Bhaag

  60. #460
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that's you and @Mueez bhai

  61. #461
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager102 View Post
    I think that's you and @Mueez bhai


    We have good acting skills @Thunderbolt14

  62. #462
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)


    Pt 2

  63. #463
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post


    Pt 2
    Hahahahha to be honest this show was pretty nice. Was hilarious to see the banter between Shoaib and Wasim.

  64. #464
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tigers - great win today!

    Congratulations all!

    @CadPakFan

    What an innings!

    Also a special shout out to @Thunderbolt14 - you bowled extremely well on a pitch which shouldnít support you

    Now on to the next match... against Cerebral Assassins.

    So what pitch are we choosing? @Thunderbolt14

  65. #465
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking about a dry pitch or a spicy one...

    As CA have two diamond fast bowlers and they would have to choose two spinners because of our ground characteristics.

    Let me know your opinion guys!

  66. #466
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think we should go for spicy. Our bowlers outmatch easily on both dry and spicy pitches but they have a weakness with one less diamond batsman.

    Also, they pulled off a magnificent chase against MisU on a dry pitch the other day and also put up an insane amount of runs on the board against Hawks in round 1 which ended up in a tied match. I think dry suits them as it conceals their weaker batting.

    If we play spicy, they will have to make a tough decision between boosting a batsman and boosting a bowler. Either way, they lose What do you think?
    Last edited by Thunderbolt14; 20th May 2020 at 22:30.

  67. #467
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    I think we should go for spicy. Our bowlers outmatch easily on both dry and spicy pitches but they have a weakness with one less diamond batsman.

    Also, they pulled off a magnificent chase against MisU on a dry pitch the other day and also put up an insane amount of runs on the board against Hawks in round 1 which ended up in a tied match. I think dry suits them as it conceals their weaker batting.

    If we play spicy, they will have to make a tough decision between boosting a batsman and boosting a bowler. Either way, they lose What do you think?
    Yes I agree. Spicy also suits our combination

    What about the playing XI?

    The same which we used against LH?

    Boosting @CadPakFan did work out eventually.

  68. #468
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Yes I agree. Spicy also suits our combination

    What about the playing XI?

    The same which we used against LH?

    Boosting @CadPakFan did work out eventually.
    Yup same as LH I think. We will have one better bowler and one better batsman this way.

    Letís boost @ahmadharis1 this time instead of CadPakFan. He has showed his skill as our Rahul Dravid.

  69. #469
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Yup same as LH I think. We will have one better bowler and one better batsman this way.

    Letís boost @ahmadharis1 this time instead of CadPakFan. He has showed his skill as our Rahul Dravid.
    Hehehe okay bro

  70. #470
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Swap their positions though! Donít want haris bhai running out of partners

  71. #471
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Swap their positions though! Donít want haris bhai running out of partners
    Yes obviously!

    Going to post the lineup too then!

  72. #472
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sounds good. Your boost distribution in the last was a masterstroke by the way Very proud to serve under your captaincy

  73. #473
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Sounds good. Your boost distribution in the last was a masterstroke by the way Very proud to serve under your captaincy


    Iím proud to have you all. Everyone has showed so much character after the first two matches.

    Hopefully this is just the beginning!

  74. #474
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to ask the toss call

    Should we bat first again?

  75. #475
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turns out I have South African blood in me

    Need to stop choking

  76. #476
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Forgot to ask the toss call

    Should we bat first again?
    I think so. Day 2 is by far the worst to bat on from all matches so far.

  77. #477
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    I think so. Day 2 is by far the worst to bat on from all matches so far.
    Perfect!

  78. #478
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Thunderbolt14

    Need your opinion on the lineup for next match!

    Have chosen for a spicy one!

  79. #479
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think the lineup From last match was great. Maybe bat the 95 slightly higher up the order so that we donít run out of partners? 4/5 max

  80. #480
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    I think the lineup From last match was great. Maybe bat the 95 slightly higher up the order so that we donít run out of partners? 4/5 max
    Yeah was thinking the same!

    Should bat at 5 imo.

    Okay bro thanks!

    BTW- Eid Mubarak to everyone!

    May you all have a good one with your loved ones

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •