PPCL | Cornered Tigers | Team Thread | #FightLikeCorneredTigers - Page 7


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 560 of 1195
  1. #481
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From Cannons, Eid Mubarak to all #CorneredTigers whoever celebrates.

  2. #482
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Khair Mubarak! And Eid Mubarak to all of you too who celebrate

  3. #483
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    From Cannons, Eid Mubarak to all #CorneredTigers whoever celebrates.
    Khair Mubarak!

  4. #484
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Thunderbolt14 brother what about one of me or you opening the batting as I think @Manager102 is quite essential for our team and he has been losing his wicket cheaply whilst opening the batting and this also means we bat deep, which ensures we donít lose close matches

    Also thinking about swapping sweep_shotís position with Gujjar bhai.

    The batting order could be something like this:

    @Thunderbolt14 (VC)
    @Ibrahim.Imran
    @Manager102
    Ravindra Jadeja (Double A/R Boost)
    @ARK Rafay
    @ahmadharis1 (Super Batsman)
    @Bhaag Viru Bhaag
    @CadPakFan (WK)
    @sweep_shot
    @Invincible Gujjar
    @Mueez (C)


    Let me know your opinion on this.

  5. #485
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #3-7 , that's a nightmare for bowlers. I think Cannons so far haven't faced such a strong middle order. That's going to be a big challenge for us.

  6. #486
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    @Thunderbolt14 brother what about one of me or you opening the batting as I think @Manager102 is quite essential for our team and he has been losing his wicket cheaply whilst opening the batting and this also means we bat deep, which ensures we donít lose close matches

    Also thinking about swapping sweep_shotís position with Gujjar bhai.

    The batting order could be something like this:

    @Thunderbolt14 (VC)
    @Ibrahim.Imran
    @Manager102
    Ravindra Jadeja (Double A/R Boost)
    @ARK Rafay
    @ahmadharis1 (Super Batsman)
    @Bhaag Viru Bhaag
    @CadPakFan (WK)
    @sweep_shot
    @Invincible Gujjar
    @Mueez (C)


    Let me know your opinion on this.
    Hahhaha it depends on if new ball is different from old ball in the sim. I donít think it is? Not sure though

  7. #487
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eid Mubarak Tiger fam!

  8. #488
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager102 View Post
    Eid Mubarak Tiger fam!
    Khair mubarak!

  9. #489
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager102 View Post
    Eid Mubarak Tiger fam!
    khair mubarak sir

  10. #490
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Hahhaha it depends on if new ball is different from old ball in the sim. I donít think it is? Not sure though
    I think it does with the placement and aggression level.

    You might have seen that in the last couple of matches Manager102 got out early although he had a 85 skill level batting.

    So thatís why Iím thinking to try this out

  11. #491
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    #3-7 , that's a nightmare for bowlers. I think Cannons so far haven't faced such a strong middle order. That's going to be a big challenge for us.
    All the best bro!

    You guys have a pretty strong squad, this should be a good one!

  12. #492
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    All the best bro!

    You guys have a pretty strong squad, this should be a good one!
    Without a doubt best team in the tournament so far. Will be very hard to beat you guys @last_knight.

  13. #493
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Without a doubt best team in the tournament so far. Will be very hard to beat you guys @last_knight.
    Indeed!

  14. #494
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Eid Mubarak bhaiyon @Mueez @Thunderbolt14 @Manager102

  15. #495
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Eid Mubarak bhaiyon @Mueez @Thunderbolt14 @Manager102
    Khair mubarak! Have a good one SD

  16. #496
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Mueez skip what are your thoughts on ODI and T20s? Which to use boosts on?

  17. #497
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Theoretically we can dominate T20s by forfeiting the ODIs

  18. #498
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,512
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Theoretically we can dominate T20s by forfeiting the ODIs
    Note @Square Drive lagta hai weíll have to use boosts in T20 now

  19. #499
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @Mueez skip what are your thoughts on ODI and T20s? Which to use boosts on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Theoretically we can dominate T20s by forfeiting the ODIs


    We have 15 boosts available for ODIís and T20s.

    That means 10 matches - 5 ODI and 5 T20 matches.

    What do you think about 5 boosts for ODIs and 10 boosts for T20s?

  20. #500
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Note @Square Drive lagta hai weíll have to use boosts in T20 now
    Let us be the T20 specialists

  21. #501
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,512
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Let us be the T20 specialists
    Everyone else will be boosting in ODers so itís a good idea to boost in T20

  22. #502
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Note @Square Drive lagta hai we’ll have to use boosts in T20 now
    Nah I think T20s we should leave for the bacha teams like Pindi Boyz and Tigers etc to have some fun

  23. #503
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post


    We have 15 boosts available for ODIís and T20s.

    That means 10 matches - 5 ODI and 5 T20 matches.

    What do you think about 5 boosts for ODIs and 10 boosts for T20s?
    Not a bad idea. Can definitely work.

  24. #504
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,512
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Nah I think T20s we should leave for the bacha teams like Pindi Boyz and Tigers etc to have some fun
    Letís use 3 boosts in T20 then it will be a two horse race between us and tigers

  25. #505
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Thunderbolt14 what type of pitch should we choose bro?

  26. #506
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tigers, heads up!

    I know we have been very unlucky with the tied games.

    However that shows how strong we are as a team.

    We need to get our act together and move on to the next LO matches.

    Letís bounce back hard.

    Letís come back stronger than ever.

    Your Kaptaan

  27. #507
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed @Mueez

    Clean slate for the LO games

    Let's start off strong!

  28. #508
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager102 View Post
    Agreed @Mueez

    Clean slate for the LO games

    Let's start off strong!
    Absolutely brother!

    Counting on you to give us blistering starts!

  29. #509
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing XI

    @Manager102
    @Ibrahim.Imran
    @ARK Rafay
    @Bhaag Viru Bhaag
    @CadPakFan (WK) (Super Batsman)
    @ahmadharis1
    @Invincible Gujjar
    Ravindra Jadeja (Super AR boost)
    @sweep_shot
    @Mueez (C)
    @Thunderbolt14 (VC)

    Toss call: Tails, Bat First

    #FightLikeCorneredTigers

    @Thunderbolt14 thoughts on this for our first OD?

  30. #510
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Playing XI

    @Manager102
    @Ibrahim.Imran
    @ARK Rafay
    @Bhaag Viru Bhaag
    @CadPakFan (WK) (Super Batsman)
    @ahmadharis1
    @Invincible Gujjar
    Ravindra Jadeja (Super AR boost)
    @sweep_shot
    @Mueez (C)
    @Thunderbolt14 (VC)

    Toss call: Tails, Bat First

    #FightLikeCorneredTigers

    @Thunderbolt14 thoughts on this for our first OD?
    Lol totally forgot we need 5 bowlers

  31. #511
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Letís play a fast bowling AR instead of invincible Gujjar.

    Btw sorry about missing your question about pitch type, was asleep

  32. #512
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Letís play a fast bowling AR instead of invincible Gujjar.

    Btw sorry about missing your question about pitch type, was asleep
    No problem bhai

    Yeah letís play Kallis instead of Gujjar bhai and we could boost him if we want, what do you think?
    Last edited by Mueez; 27th May 2020 at 02:34.

  33. #513
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    No problem bhai

    Yeah letís play Kallis instead of Gujjar bhai and we could boost him if we want, what do you think?
    Or @StreetSmart - for the variety in our bowling

    He is a leftie.

  34. #514
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Letís do Street Smart. And use our 3 boosts on the 3 all rounders, I think.

    This will improve quality of 30 overs of bowling. And give us 3 extra bats. What do you feel?

  35. #515
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Letís do Street Smart. And use our 3 boosts on the 3 all rounders, I think.

    This will improve quality of 30 overs of bowling. And give us 3 extra bats. What do you feel?
    Yes I like it! It will make our bowling stronger and the batting a bit deep...

  36. #516
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Thunderbolt14 donít you think we should have one 95 bat who could take the game away from the opposition...?

    We know sweep_shot performs without a boost

  37. #517
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    @Thunderbolt14 donít you think we should have one 95 bat who could take the game away from the opposition...?

    We know sweep_shot performs without a boost
    Itís possible but then we are leaving 10 overs to a 65/75 bowler. It was okay in first class because if you look at the previous game, you only made sweep shot bowl 2.4 overs in the entirety of the second innings so we depended on 3 bowlers (me you jadeja)

  38. #518
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,426
    Mentioned
    3137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    A small present 🎁 for you guys
    Last edited by Smbhayi; 27th May 2020 at 09:19.

  39. #519
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    A small present 🎁 for you guys
    This looks fantastic @Mueez with your permission can we change our name and logo?

  40. #520
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    A small present 🎁 for you guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    This looks fantastic @Mueez with your permission can we change our name and logo?
    Yaar iss mein kya baat hai

    What a wonderful logo and name!

    Iíd like to have this as our official logo and name

  41. #521
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Itís possible but then we are leaving 10 overs to a 65/75 bowler. It was okay in first class because if you look at the previous game, you only made sweep shot bowl 2.4 overs in the entirety of the second innings so we depended on 3 bowlers (me you jadeja)
    Yeah I see. Okay bro then letís go with the AR boosts then

  42. #522
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    This looks fantastic @Mueez with your permission can we change our name and logo?
    You mean Tie-Gers ?

  43. #523
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Yaar iss mein kya baat hai

    What a wonderful logo and name!

    Iíd like to have this as our official logo and name
    @Batman bhai @Abdullah719 bhai is this possible

  44. #524
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    Batman Space/Gotham City
    Runs
    25,532
    Mentioned
    3343 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @Batman bhai @Abdullah719 bhai is this possible
    I would recommend to keep the team name and logo as it is.

  45. #525
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Thunderbolt14 pitch type konsi choose karein for our next match?

  46. #526
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Stick with spicy imo. Itís been working well for us. Same boost distribution. What do you think.

  47. #527
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Stick with spicy imo. Itís been working well for us. Same boost distribution. What do you think.
    Was thinking the same... why change a (winning ) combination

  48. #528
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Was thinking the same... why change a (winning ) combination
    To be honest, I was thinking devilish actually. Because even in this current match, our all rounders are not coming into play. Might be risky... do you think itís worth a try?

  49. #529
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    To be honest, I was thinking devilish actually. Because even in this current match, our all rounders are not coming into play. Might be risky... do you think itís worth a try?
    Should be a good one worth a try imo.

  50. #530
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Should be a good one worth a try imo.
    Thing is, it might backfire if our all rounders all get bundled out cheaply as if they were bowlers.

    So how about this:
    -devilish pitch
    -super boost 3 batsmen (CadPakFan, ahmadharis1, ibrahim)

    (All rounders will bowl well in any case because of the pitch type so no need to boost them)

  51. #531
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Thing is, it might backfire if our all rounders all get bundled out cheaply as if they were bowlers.

    So how about this:
    -devilish pitch
    -super boost 3 batsmen (CadPakFan, ahmadharis1, ibrahim)

    (All rounders will bowl well in any case because of the pitch type so no need to boost them)
    Thatís a great idea! We should try it

  52. #532
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Thunderbolt14 I think we should bowl first in the next match. Your thoughts?

  53. #533
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Thatís a great idea! We should try it
    The point of all of this is having fun, right? Letís create some chaos

    And yes letís bowl first

  54. #534
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    The point of all of this is having fun, right? Letís create some chaos

    And yes letís bowl first
    Yeah man - just here for the laughs

    Would be happy if we win a trophy but the fun is more important in these difficult times

  55. #535
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Agreed to be honest Iím more happy we tied than won those last few matches as I laughed for 10 minutes on end with that last tie

  56. #536
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Agreed to be honest Iím more happy we tied than won those last few matches as I laughed for 10 minutes on end with that last tie


    Same man, was wondering how unlucky we are

  57. #537
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was me after yesterdayís loss against Cerebral Assassins...




    By the way those reports of me stepping down were false. I want to carry on leading the Tigers and will do my best to lead us to victory.

  58. #538
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,512
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    This was me after yesterdayís loss against Cerebral Assassins...




    By the way those reports of me stepping down were false. I want to carry on leading the Tigers and will do my best to lead us to victory.
    This is me everyday

  59. #539
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    This is me everyday
    Kyun bhai

    You are a champ

  60. #540
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,512
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Kyun bhai

    You are a champ
    Covid ki wa jaisey bhai

  61. #541
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Covid ki wa jaisey bhai
    Yeah man, very worrying times indeed...

  62. #542
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,512
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Yeah man, very worrying times indeed...
    Na kahin ja saktey ho na apne pyaron se mil saktey ho. Yeh bhi kya koi zindagi hai

  63. #543
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Na kahin ja saktey ho na apne pyaron se mil saktey ho. Yeh bhi kya koi zindagi hai
    Sahi kehrahe aap iA sab theek hojayega - ghabrana nahi hai

  64. #544
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,512
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Sahi kehrahe aap iA sab theek hojayega - ghabrana nahi hai
    IA meri jaan

  65. #545
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Na kahin ja saktey ho na apne pyaron se mil saktey ho. Yeh bhi kya koi zindagi hai
    Apna khyaal rakho bhaiyya, andheri raat ke baad roshni zaroor ati hai.

  66. #546
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,512
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Apna khyaal rakho bhaiyya, andheri raat ke baad roshni zaroor ati hai.
    Umeed pe duniya kayaam hai. Really hope things get better very soon.

  67. #547
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yaar kitni dafa kena parein ga: I hate to say it... - tough luck boys.

    We have been very unlucky.

    Our next match is against Loose Cannons.

    These are the ground characteristics of their ground:

    Bounce : High
    Swing : High
    Seam : Avg
    Spin : Avg
    Deterioration : Low

    @Thunderbolt14 thinking to unleash Wasim and give you a boost. Also thinking to drop @StreetSmart for Kallis and Jadeja for @QalandarFan.

    Tell me what you think about it.

  68. #548
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Done, letís do it. IA we will get this first win.

  69. #549
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Mueez bhai letís put one or two of the bowlers in to open the innings and waste the new ball against the oppositions best bowlers.

    Aside from that, feel free to go with whatever pitch you think is most suitable. I think we have put ourselves in a corner strategy wise since we didnít expect the AR strategy to backfire so much. So maybe not road.

    Baaki, we are supporting you and proud to serve under your inspiring leadership. We will make a comeback iA

  70. #550
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @Mueez bhai letís put one or two of the bowlers in to open the innings and waste the new ball against the oppositions best bowlers.

    Aside from that, feel free to go with whatever pitch you think is most suitable. I think we have put ourselves in a corner strategy wise since we didnít expect the AR strategy to backfire so much. So maybe not road.

    Baaki, we are supporting you and proud to serve under your inspiring leadership. We will make a comeback iA
    Just wanted to echo the last paragraph and say we are grateful for your leadership. We are all in this together and only we, as a team, can turn it around now.

    Time to roll the sleeves up.

    Never back down!

  71. #551
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Important message coming up in an hour or two.

    Stay tuned!

  72. #552
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all - Iím extremely sorry for the losses and tied matches. I know we have been very unlucky and I take full responsibility of the losses

    Iím grateful for the support which you guys have given to me and special shout-out to all the active posters and especially to @Thunderbolt14

    I think we need a complete overhaul.

    So these are the things which I was thinking about:

    - For our LO home matches we could go with spicy/dry pitches. Double boost one spin-AR and boost a proper batsman. We will replace an all-rounder with a proper spinner during mid-season break.

    - Opening the batting with tailenders as @Thunderbolt14 suggested.

    So the batting lineup could look like this:

    Bowler
    Bowler
    85 skill rating
    95 skill rating
    95 skill rating
    85 skill rating
    85 skill rating
    75 skill rating
    65/55 skill rating
    Bowler
    Bowler

    Or the second option: we donít use any boosts in OD format and use the remaining 7 boosts for the T20s as other teams wonít have that much boosts left for the T20s and we could apply the boosts to our batsmen?

    Let me know your thoughts on this.

    I know we are in a bit of turmoil as a team. But one thing is guaranteed if we want to bounce back - we have to play as a team!

    As our head coach Imran Khan says:

    ďIt is not the defeat that destroys you; it is being demoralized by the defeat that destroys you.Ē

    Iíd like to know your input and thoughts about the upcoming matches and the strategy. Letís do this.

    #FightLikeCorneredTigers

  73. #553
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think we should ditch first class since only the top 1 team wins (which is almost impossible for us to achieve now), and focus on ODI and T20 to sneak into the semi finals. Itís best to cut our losses quickly and focus on the formats that we can actually win.

    This can be achieved if we use 3 boosts on ODI and 3 on T20 after midseason break.

    Before midseason break, itís as follows: we have 7 boosts remaining across 2 ODI and 5 T20 games.

    If we split up the boosts 1/1 and 1/1/1/1/1, we would waste all 7 boosts and probably lose all the games. If we split 0/0 and 2/2/1/1/1 we would not achieve much of an advantage and have guaranteed losses in ODI. Therefore, we need to pick and choose which games are important to us.

    We are currently in a more precarious situation in ODI ó in T20, we can still afford to lose one or two games. Therefore, our ďneedĒ to sneak into the semifinals in ODI is much higher. We must win all remaining games and hope for some results to go our way ().

    So letís change the boost distribution as follows:

    3/3 and 0/0/1/0/0.

    Max chances of a comeback in ODI without sacrificing T20 too much.

    Donít worry about T20: other teams will only be using 1 boost on average, therefore we are not at much of a disadvantage. We will also have whitewashes after midseason break as we will be using 3 boosts per match which other teams will not be.

    What do you think?
    Last edited by Thunderbolt14; 1st June 2020 at 07:03.

  74. #554
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    I think we should ditch first class since only the top 1 team wins (which is almost impossible for us to achieve now), and focus on ODI and T20 to sneak into the semi finals. Itís best to cut our losses quickly and focus on the formats that we can actually win.

    This can be achieved if we use 3 boosts on ODI and 3 on T20 after midseason break.

    Before midseason break, itís as follows: we have 7 boosts remaining across 2 ODI and 5 T20 games.

    If we split up the boosts 1/1 and 1/1/1/1/1, we would waste all 7 boosts and probably lose all the games. If we split 0/0 and 2/2/1/1/1 we would not achieve much of an advantage and have guaranteed losses in ODI. Therefore, we need to pick and choose which games are important to us.

    We are currently in a more precarious situation in ODI ó in T20, we can still afford to lose one or two games. Therefore, our ďneedĒ to sneak into the semifinals in ODI is much higher. We must win all remaining games and hope for some results to go our way ().

    So letís change the boost distribution as follows:

    3/3 and 0/0/1/0/0.

    Max chances of a comeback in ODI without sacrificing T20 too much.

    Donít worry about T20: other teams will only be using 1 boost on average, therefore we are not at much of a disadvantage. We will also have whitewashes after midseason break as we will be using 3 boosts per match which other teams will not be.

    What do you think?
    Yes I agree with you. Becoming FC champion is a bit impossible so we should focus on T20ís and ODís.

    I agree with your boost distribution - letís do that!

    Appreciate the input bro.

  75. #555
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    we will come back stronger.

  76. #556
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Mubarak ho meray bhaiyyon! Under the stunning leadership of our skip @Mueez we have revived our inner Tigers. Sir astounding captaincy!

    Not to forget unforgettable performances all round from our squad, crucial runs from the entire team and a stunning last over from sweep_shot with a four for to cap it off.

  77. #557
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Mubarak ho meray bhaiyyon! Under the stunning leadership of our skip @Mueez we have revived our inner Tigers. Sir astounding captaincy!

    Not to forget unforgettable performances all round from our squad, crucial runs from the entire team and a stunning last over from sweep_shot with a four for to cap it off.


    Your invaluable presence on the pitch ensured that I didnít make any unnecessary mistakes!

    Enjoyed our batting partnership at the top!

    To the rest of the team: well played Champs

    Great win and we have to carry on now!

  78. #558
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Mueez bhai letís give them a road. Maza aye ga.

  79. #559
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @Mueez bhai letís give them a road. Maza aye ga.
    Haha done! Boosts phir kesi karein? Should go with two superbats or one superbats and one Double AR boost?

  80. #560
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Double AR boost and single batsman boost. Dono ke saath open kartay hain followed by all 3 diamonds

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •