PPCL | Cornered Tigers | Team Thread | #FightLikeCorneredTigers - Page 8


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 640 of 1195
  1. #561
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Also double boost sweep shot not Jadeja.

  2. #562
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Double AR boost and single batsman boost. Dono ke saath open kartay hain followed by all 3 diamonds
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Also double boost sweep shot not Jadeja.
    Done! Bat first, haina?

  3. #563
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @sweep_shot (Double AR boost)
    @ahmadharis1 (Super Batsman)
    @Bhaag Viru Bhaag
    @Manager102
    @ARK Rafay
    @CadPakFan (WK)
    @Ibrahim.Imran
    Ravindra Jadeja
    @Mueez (C)
    @Thunderbolt14 (VC)
    Wasim Akram

  4. #564
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Bowl first actually. Let me confirm in a bit.

  5. #565
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Bowl first actually. Let me confirm in a bit.
    Okay!

  6. #566
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Bowling first is crucial in the previous road games. Chasing becomes easy on flat pitches. Definitely bowl first.

  7. #567
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to get the W today... well done guys!

    Some bold moves were made with changing the strategy and glad to see it pay off... thanks to the skip and his right hand man!

  8. #568
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Bowling first is crucial in the previous road games. Chasing becomes easy on flat pitches. Definitely bowl first.
    Iím going to post the lineup then... letís do this boys!

  9. #569
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

  10. #570
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager102 View Post
    Great to get the W today... well done guys!

    Some bold moves were made with changing the strategy and glad to see it pay off... thanks to the skip and his right hand man!
    bro!

    Great partnership between you and @ARK Rafay ensured for us to have a wonderful score on the board.

    Carry on batting like this! Want to see a century in the next match

  11. #571
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Guys you have no idea how much my mood has lifted today. Been a tough week with an exam coming up and also some uncertainty with travel and potentially coming back to Pakistan when flights reopen.

    Just want to thank all of you for cultivating an excellent community and a family here at the Tigers. Itís an honor to play with you brilliant folk.

    Upwards and onwards.

  12. #572
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Guys you have no idea how much my mood has lifted today. Been a tough week with an exam coming up and also some uncertainty with travel and potentially coming back to Pakistan when flights reopen.

    Just want to thank all of you for cultivating an excellent community and a family here at the Tigers. Itís an honor to play with you brilliant folk.

    Upwards and onwards.


    Bhai - tension nahi leni!

    It is my honor to have you as my right-hand!

    This is just the beginning... we will come back stronger than ever.

    Much love ,

    Mueez

  13. #573
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw I mistakenly wrote bat first instead of bowl first... I have asked to change as I couldnít edit as my wifi didnít work and had to switch to 4G... I hope it gets changed

  14. #574
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thank you skip no worries about the toss call. Hopefully @Square Drive wonít mind to let us update it as you posted a followup post within 3 minutes

  15. #575
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,512
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Guys you have no idea how much my mood has lifted today. Been a tough week with an exam coming up and also some uncertainty with travel and potentially coming back to Pakistan when flights reopen.

    Just want to thank all of you for cultivating an excellent community and a family here at the Tigers. It’s an honor to play with you brilliant folk.

    Upwards and onwards.
    Same here looking at when flights will open

  16. #576
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Same here looking at when flights will open
    Weíre in this together brother. Letís sit tight and wait for bhai to open flights

  17. #577
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Guys you have no idea how much my mood has lifted today. Been a tough week with an exam coming up and also some uncertainty with travel and potentially coming back to Pakistan when flights reopen.

    Just want to thank all of you for cultivating an excellent community and a family here at the Tigers. Itís an honor to play with you brilliant folk.

    Upwards and onwards.
    Talking about tense circumstances, 02 Hakeems who work in my shift, plus one from night shift, tested Covid +ve on Thursday. Another one has symptoms but waiting for test result. Also, at least 3 paramedics from my shift have symptoms.Tension he Tension hay bhai her taraf. Khair InshaAllah , exams & Travel sab theek ho ga. Ab to jeet b gay #Tigers

    PPCL has been amazing. Otherwise these days would have been more tense.

  18. #578
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Talking about tense circumstances, 02 Hakeems who work in my shift, plus one from night shift, tested Covid +ve on Thursday. Another one has symptoms but waiting for test result. Also, at least 3 paramedics from my shift have symptoms.Tension he Tension hay bhai her taraf. Khair InshaAllah , exams & Travel sab theek ho ga. Ab to jeet b gay #Tigers

    PPCL has been amazing. Otherwise these days would have been more tense.
    Ya Allah khair kare, ameen!

    Pls stay safe doc.

    Absolutely PPCL has made these difficult days a lot more lighter.

    Special thanks to everyone who is involved with PPCL.

  19. #579
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Talking about tense circumstances, 02 Hakeems who work in my shift, plus one from night shift, tested Covid +ve on Thursday. Another one has symptoms but waiting for test result. Also, at least 3 paramedics from my shift have symptoms.Tension he Tension hay bhai her taraf. Khair InshaAllah , exams & Travel sab theek ho ga. Ab to jeet b gay #Tigers

    PPCL has been amazing. Otherwise these days would have been more tense.
    Stay safe and exercise self care doc. Thank you for serving on the front lines and helping save lives. Youíre a genuine inspiration to me and Iím sure many other people here as well.

    We will win this war iA. How can we not when we have people like you pouring your heart and soul into it. Have faith and just remember: night is darkest just before the dawn.

  20. #580
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Ya Allah khair kare, ameen!

    Pls stay safe doc.

    Absolutely PPCL has made these difficult days a lot more lighter.

    Special thanks to everyone who is involved with PPCL.

    Thank You. Yes I have a strenous routine wrt using PPE and following partial intermittent isolation at home when I come back. But I don't live with fears of forward thinking. Jo hona hay wo hona hay, is liyay jab kuch ho ga tab ki tab dekhain gay.
    All those long hours at gyms and swimming ought to have helped my body, and more importantly, my mind.

    Whatever circunstances everyone is going through, don't live with fear of forward thinking. It compromises your focus, priorities and your skills.

  21. #581
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,512
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    We’re in this together brother. Let’s sit tight and wait for bhai to open flights
    I know think they are going to announce today or tomorrow. Just hope they open very soon.

  22. #582
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,512
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post

    Thank You. Yes I have a strenous routine wrt using PPE and following partial intermittent isolation at home when I come back. But I don't live with fears of forward thinking. Jo hona hay wo hona hay, is liyay jab kuch ho ga tab ki tab dekhain gay.
    All those long hours at gyms and swimming ought to have helped my body, and more importantly, my mind.

    Whatever circunstances everyone is going through, don't live with fear of forward thinking. It compromises your focus, priorities and your skills.
    Amazing outlook on life and the current situation. And you are true hero. May Allah grant you and family health and safety!

  23. #583
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post

    Thank You. Yes I have a strenous routine wrt using PPE and following partial intermittent isolation at home when I come back. But I don't live with fears of forward thinking. Jo hona hay wo hona hay, is liyay jab kuch ho ga tab ki tab dekhain gay.
    All those long hours at gyms and swimming ought to have helped my body, and more importantly, my mind.

    Whatever circunstances everyone is going through, don't live with fear of forward thinking. It compromises your focus, priorities and your skills.
    Bilkul sahi kaha aapne, one can only care! Baaqi Allah pak ki marzi hai... May Allah reward you for your work, ameen! Seriously you guys are the unsung heroes of our society

  24. #584
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Thank you skip no worries about the toss call. Hopefully @Square Drive won’t mind to let us update it as you posted a followup post within 3 minutes
    Of course bro - you guys laid out a road for us, bhai ho humare - sab kuch maaf

    Hope you lose the toss now though

  25. #585
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Of course bro - you guys laid out a road for us, bhai ho humare - sab kuch maaf

    Hope you lose the toss now though

  26. #586
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Birthday Wasim!

    Hope you have a good one

  27. #587
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Letís not use our boosts. If there is one upcoming game i am confident about, itís this match against loose cannons. Dry track to eliminate their bowling strength and if we use our bats accordingly, we will be in a good position. Letís not boost anyone. Save for a tighter match.

    Regarding batting order. Open with 2 AR then 3 diamond bats at 3,4,5. Toss call: bowl first.

    Im just operating on gut so feel free to contradict all of this
    Last edited by Thunderbolt14; 3rd June 2020 at 22:48.

  28. #588
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Opening with AR is a good shout! Need to keep our 85s for the middle over.

    Agree with the toss call as well.


  29. #589
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a win Tigers!

    Where should I begin?

    So many good things to talk about today!

    First of all what a knock it was by the legendary @sweep_shot

    You have been our matchwinner in the last two matches! Clutch player.

    @Manager102 playing a blinder as usual

    And letís not forget @ARK Rafay hitting the winning six!

    Iíd like to say thanks to all of you, it is my honor to lead you all.

    Also a special s/o to @Thunderbolt14 who is the mastermind of our tactics. If it wasnít for you bhai - Iíd be totally alone

    Up to the T20ís!

  30. #590
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sir, kya rula dya apnay so proud to assist you in whatever way I can. We have been the true cornered tigers story ó from bottom of the table, we have thrown the entire tournament wide open.

    You have encouraged bold moves and risk taking in a true attacking mindset. Imran Khan would be proud of you.

  31. #591
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Congrats bros - 2/2 against us

  32. #592
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    This means a lot to me bhaijaan!

    Abhi toh picture baaki hai mere dost...

  33. #593
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Congrats bros - 2/2 against us
    Thank you

  34. #594
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    18,824
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations!


    Bangladeshi Man

  35. #595
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Great win guys!

    The Tigers are BACK!

  36. #596
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If weíre going with road we should just open with both diamonds followed by the third diamond at 3 and then the regular bats.

  37. #597
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

  38. #598
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Letís win our next match!

  39. #599
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    If weíre going with road we should just open with both diamonds followed by the third diamond at 3 and then the regular bats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    I agree. Need a flying start! Also the high aggression of the 75 bats could be handy at the end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Letís win our next match!
    InshAllah!

  40. #600
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Mueez bhai have you ever played poker?

  41. #601
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @Mueez bhai have you ever played poker?
    Nope. Tried it for once and lost my first game and because of that lost my interest

    You play Poker?

  42. #602
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @Mueez bhai have you ever played poker?
    Astaghfirullah

  43. #603
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Nope. Tried it for once and lost my first game and because of that lost my interest

    You play Poker?
    I get invited to the Adda sometimes

  44. #604
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    I get invited to the Adda sometimes
    Next time you take me there too

    Aarza hogaya party kiye howe Adda pe

  45. #605
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Next time you take me there too

    Aarza hogaya party kiye howe Adda pe
    Done bro weíll double bluff our way into getting them to use all their chips and walk away bankrupting them for future games

    If you catch my drift

  46. #606
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Done bro weíll double bluff our way into getting them to use all their chips and walk away bankrupting them for future games

    If you catch my drift
    Theek Iím waiting... should we bring Karan Aujla with us as well as a present for LH

  47. #607
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Mueez bhai no boosts. Letís go for it

  48. #608
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @Mueez bhai no boosts. Letís go for it
    we use the boost in one of our away matches.

  49. #609
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great win Tigers!

    Thatís what you call a comeback!

    Keep on going like this

    Our MVP of the day - the whole team

    Wonderful knock by @Manager102 - heís been in great touch lately!

    @Thunderbolt14ís bowling very handy as usual

    And the man himself @Ibrahim.Imran playing a brilliant cameo to bring us home!

    On to the next match! Letís keep this going Tigers


  50. #610
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our next match is an away game at the Sheeda Oval - beneath are the ground characteristics:

    Bounce - High
    Seam - Average
    Swing - High
    Spin - Low
    Deterioration - Low

    So what I was thinking to do is replace Jadeja and @sweep_shot for @StreetSmart and Jacques Kallis or what we can do is to opt for a genuine pacer like @QalandarFan... personally I find this option better as it strengthens our bowling.

    I suggest to open with an allrounder and a 75 bat - so that we shield our 85s of the opening spell of the pacers as it is on a spicy pitch.

    Jacques Kallis
    @ahmadharis1
    @Bhaag Viru Bhaag
    @Manager102
    @ARK Rafay
    @CadPakFan (WK)
    @Ibrahim.Imran
    @Mueez
    @QalandarFan
    @Thunderbolt14
    Wasim Akram

    Toss call: Bowl First

    Any idea about to use the boost? It is an away game so 5 points are there to be won @Thunderbolt14

  51. #611
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Crazy idea but what if we drop you for street smart? I think he will perform better than you

    Extra batting depth as well.

  52. #612
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Regarding the boost: we will get lots of value by boosting a batsman. They have buried their best bats lower in the order, so they wonít get much game time.

    We donít want to boost a bowler who will take more wicket upfront.

    Therefore, the ideal candidate is either a pure batsman stationed at number 3 or a Bat AR (Jacques Kallis, he wonít take wickets but he will be economical ó and we donít want him to take wickets)

  53. #613
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Crazy idea but what if we drop you for street smart? I think he will perform better than you

    Extra batting depth as well.
    Thatís not a bad shout - need some rest too
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Regarding the boost: we will get lots of value by boosting a batsman. They have buried their best bats lower in the order, so they wonít get much game time.

    We donít want to boost a bowler who will take more wicket upfront.

    Therefore, the ideal candidate is either a pure batsman stationed at number 3 or a Bat AR (Jacques Kallis, he wonít take wickets but he will be economical ó and we donít want him to take wickets)
    Yes I see what you mean. Containing > taking wickets.

    Letís try this out bro!

  54. #614
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you would like to use a boost for a bat? @Thunderbolt14

  55. #615
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Honestly not sure. Letís boost Kallis as it gives us an extra diamond bat (they donít have any super bowlers so this is good enough) and also gives us 4 overs worth of less expensive bowling (if he goes for 7 runs per over instead of 11, we will save 16 runs which is a huge amount).

  56. #616
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Honestly not sure. Letís boost Kallis as it gives us an extra diamond bat (they donít have any super bowlers so this is good enough) and also gives us 4 overs worth of less expensive bowling (if he goes for 7 runs per over instead of 11, we will save 16 runs which is a huge amount).
    Hmm yeah sure, will boost Kallis then

    Btw was analyzing the performances of @Major who is also an 85 skill rated spinner and he has been absolutely massacred at the Sheeda Oval, so itís better if I sit out the game.

  57. #617
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Also bro definitely bowl first

  58. #618
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Also bro definitely bowl first
    Defo!

  59. #619
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Hmm yeah sure, will boost Kallis then

    Btw was analyzing the performances of @Major who is also an 85 skill rated spinner and he has been absolutely massacred at the Sheeda Oval, so itís better if I sit out the game.
    Sounds good they will regret playing him in this match

  60. #620
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Sounds good they will regret playing him in this match
    Canít wait to see you captaining on the field

    Going to make @Manager102 VC for one match.

    It will be a learning curve for him

  61. #621
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Canít wait to see you captaining on the field

    Going to make @Manager102 VC for one match.

    It will be a learning curve for him
    @Manager102 tayyar ho?

  62. #622
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @Manager102 tayyar ho?
    Iím sure he is

  63. #623
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    @Manager102 tayyar ho?
    We have. We will.

  64. #624
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Sounds good they will regret playing him in this match
    We will surprise you

  65. #625
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    We will surprise you
    We will retaliate

  66. #626
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    We will surprise you
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    We will retaliate
    I will sleep

  67. #627
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    I will sleep
    Kaptaan sleeping on the field

  68. #628
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Drowziness can be an effect of too much ďboostĒ

  69. #629
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Drowziness can be an effect of too much ďboostĒ
    Guess it wasnít a good idea to go to the Adda last night. Iím feeling dizzy too today

  70. #630
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Guess it wasnít a good idea to go to the Adda last night. Iím feeling dizzy too today
    The real reason you arenít playing today

  71. #631
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,512
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    @Mueez last night at the adda


  72. #632
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    The real reason you arenít playing today
    Wo raat apun boost 2 baje tak piya

  73. #633
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't believe how much Kallis flopped today.
    @Mueez would have bowled and batted better even without the boost!

  74. #634
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager102 View Post
    Can't believe how much Kallis flopped today.
    @Mueez would have bowled and batted better even without the boost!
    Lmao true

    Anyways we move to the next one

    Next game is a home game against CA - thinking to give them a batting-friendly pitch as their batting is a bit weak without boosts.

    @Thunderbolt14

  75. #635
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Lmao true

    Anyways we move to the next one

    Next game is a home game against CA - thinking to give them a batting-friendly pitch as their batting is a bit weak without boosts.

    @Thunderbolt14
    Whatís their lineup look like?

  76. #636
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Whatís their lineup look like?
    Diamond:

    @Moh@n - Bowler (LFM, LB)
    @maddgenius - Bowler (RF, RB)
    @Batsman e Azam - Batsman (RB, RM)
    @Rayyman - WK-Batsman (LB, LM)

    2 diamond bowlers and 2 bats. What do you think?

  77. #637
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think they will use 2 boosts as it is their away game, so they might boost 2 bats if we give them road.

  78. #638
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Theyíd be silly to waste both boosts imo

  79. #639
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Theyíd be silly to waste both boosts imo
    So what do we do now? Dedein phir road or another option is dry

  80. #640
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have chosen for Road, hope you guys like it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •