PPCL | The Pindi Boyz | Team Thread l #Shehzaaday l T20 Champions - Page 4


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 320 of 497
  1. #241
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Met Police will be present at the grounds 24/7 to ensure safety of everyone involved and eliminate all terrorism
    Everything is fair in love and PPCL.

  2. #242
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    236
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Great news buddy.
    Right in time for action. Do join us at BatWorld Park for opening ceremony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Great news! Now enjoy the fun action packed season here
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Happy for you buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Congrats bro. Just in time buddy.

    Time to blow away the competition
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Good to know that you're fine! 👍
    Thanks guys. Looking forward to contribute in taking The Pindi Boyz to the glory!!!😀

  3. #243
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    @Deewana Mastana

    Loose Cannons is our 1st opponent for FC match. Their bowling is stronger than their batting as they have only one diamond batsman. So I suggest we go with either a dry or normal pitch to nullify their diamond seamers.

    Also I suggest we boost both @Babu Bhaiya and @MenInG and go with a lineup with 7 batsmen, 1 AR (you) and 3 bowlers
    Shall we go for a normal one for the first game?

    7 batsmen and 4 bowlers sounds good to me.

    What's your line up?

  4. #244
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babu Bhaiya View Post
    Hey Guys. Iím back. Been tested negative so its a relief. Was having Very tensed last few days.

    Iíll be regular now in team thread as well as match threads.
    Good to hear it's all clear.

    Let's go #Shehzaaday

  5. #245
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Shall we go for a normal one for the first game?

    7 batsmen and 4 bowlers sounds good to me.

    What's your line up?
    I'm thinking along the lines of this

    JibranAnsari
    RaashidKhan
    Sanga
    shahidafridi123
    AB
    Hadi Rizvi
    Deewana Mastana
    Saj
    Major
    MenInG
    Babu Bhaiya

  6. Google Ad Manager-
  7. #246
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One problem is that our openers haven't done too well in the warm ups even though both have scored runs but we lost early wickets.

    Not sure if we should try them as openers again or slot sa123 instead at the top with one of them at 4.

    What do you think?

  8. #247
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Shall we go for a normal one for the first game?

    7 batsmen and 4 bowlers sounds good to me.

    What's your line up?
    Normal pitch sounds good.

    I'm wondering if we should play a boosted Imran Khan instead of @Major because he has been spanked in all the games. That way we'll be playing 4 seamers 2 RFM, 1 RF and 1 LFM.

    So I'm thinking of this:

    JibranAnsari
    raashidkhan89079
    Sangakarra
    shahidafridi123
    Hadi Rizvi
    Saj
    De Villiers
    Deewana Mastana (Boost)
    Imran Khan (Boost)
    MenInG
    Babu Bhaiya

  9. #248
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    One problem is that our openers haven't done too well in the warm ups even though both have scored runs but we lost early wickets.

    Not sure if we should try them as openers again or slot sa123 instead at the top with one of them at 4.

    What do you think?
    Nah I think let's stick to them for the 1st couple of games and then let's see what happens.

    I'm sure they'll come good.

  10. #249
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Normal pitch sounds good.

    I'm wondering if we should play a boosted Imran Khan instead of @Major because he has been spanked in all the games. That way we'll be playing 4 seamers 2 RFM, 1 RF and 1 LFM.

    So I'm thinking of this:

    JibranAnsari
    raashidkhan89079
    Sangakarra
    shahidafridi123
    Hadi Rizvi
    Saj
    De Villiers
    Deewana Mastana (Boost)
    Imran Khan (Boost)
    MenInG
    Babu Bhaiya
    Rather let's boost Babu Bhaiya instead of you because you're already a diamond contract.

  11. #250
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Normal pitch sounds good.

    I'm wondering if we should play a boosted Imran Khan instead of @Major because he has been spanked in all the games. That way we'll be playing 4 seamers 2 RFM, 1 RF and 1 LFM.

    So I'm thinking of this:

    JibranAnsari
    raashidkhan89079
    Sangakarra
    shahidafridi123
    Hadi Rizvi
    Saj
    De Villiers
    Deewana Mastana (Boost)
    Imran Khan (Boost)
    MenInG
    Babu Bhaiya
    I thought you can only play 2 intl per match.

    IK got hit around and did not take more than 2 wickets in both inns if am not wrong where as Major got 4 or 5 even though both were spanked.

    So you sure you want to play 4 seamers and not 3 and 1 spin option as our warm up was also on a Normal pitch which we lost.

    As for the boosts, if we play IK then you want him and Babu Bhaiya to be boosted.

  12. #251
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Nah I think let's stick to them for the 1st couple of games and then let's see what happens.

    I'm sure they'll come good.
    Yes that is fine let's try them in 2-3 games and see how it goes.

  13. #252
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Rather let's boost Babu Bhaiya instead of you because you're already a diamond contract.
    I've just seen the teams for the first match that is to be played, they have Super AR Boost and Double AR Boost, what are they all about?

  14. #253
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    I've just seen the teams for the first match that is to be played, they have Super AR Boost and Double AR Boost, what are they all about?
    If a captain boosts a player it goes like this

    Batsman >> Super Batsman 95 Bat skill
    Bowler >> Super Bowler 95 Bowl skill

    AR >> Super AR
    (Bat AR skills become 85/75 , Bowl AR becomes 75/85, Pure AR becomes 80/80)
    > Regular contract or Diamond contract AR both end up at same skills after boosts.


    Double boosts are applicable only for AR. It counts as 02 boosts and AR becomes 95 bat skill and 95 bowl skill.

  15. #254
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Deewana Mastana It goes like this

    Quote Originally Posted by jeetu View Post

    Contract Role Bat Skill Bowl Skill
    Regular Batsman 75 0
    Regular Bowler 20 75
    Regular BatAR 65 55
    Regular PureAR 60 60
    Regular BowlAR 55 65

    Contract Role Bat Skill Bowl Skill
    Diamond Batsman 85 0
    Diamond Bowler 30 85
    Diamond BatAR 75 65
    Diamond PureAR 70 70
    Diamond BowlAR 65 75

    Contract Role Bat Skill Bowl Skill
    Boost Batsman 95 0
    Boost Bowler 40 95
    Boost BatAR 85 75
    Boost PureAR 80 80
    Boost BowlAR 75 85

    Contract Role Bat Skill Bowl Skill
    Double Boost BatAR 95 95
    Double Boost PureAR 95 95
    Double Boost BowlAR 95 95

  16. #255
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    9,478
    Mentioned
    2314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    I thought you can only play 2 intl per match.

    IK got hit around and did not take more than 2 wickets in both inns if am not wrong where as Major got 4 or 5 even though both were spanked.

    So you sure you want to play 4 seamers and not 3 and 1 spin option as our warm up was also on a Normal pitch which we lost.

    As for the boosts, if we play IK then you want him and Babu Bhaiya to be boosted.
    There is no limit on number of Internationals playing in Team XI , personally i discourage captains to play an International player if you have exact regular player sitting out of team XI.
    Unboosted AR will rarely perform well especially with regards to bowling.


    Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

  17. #256
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    I thought you can only play 2 intl per match.

    IK got hit around and did not take more than 2 wickets in both inns if am not wrong where as Major got 4 or 5 even though both were spanked.

    So you sure you want to play 4 seamers and not 3 and 1 spin option as our warm up was also on a Normal pitch which we lost.

    As for the boosts, if we play IK then you want him and Babu Bhaiya to be boosted.
    Hmm true. You've changed my mind I guess.
    Let's play Major then.
    And we'll boost both Babu Bhaiya and MenInG.
    That way our bowling will be stronger.

  18. #257
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    If a captain boosts a player it goes like this

    Batsman >> Super Batsman 95 Bat skill
    Bowler >> Super Bowler 95 Bowl skill

    AR >> Super AR
    (Bat AR skills become 85/75 , Bowl AR becomes 75/85, Pure AR becomes 80/80)
    > Regular contract or Diamond contract AR both end up at same skills after boosts.


    Double boosts are applicable only for AR. It counts as 02 boosts and AR becomes 95 bat skill and 95 bowl skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetu View Post
    There is no limit on number of Internationals playing in Team XI , personally i discourage captains to play an International player if you have exact regular player sitting out of team XI.
    Unboosted AR will rarely perform well especially with regards to bowling.
    Thanks guys for the explaining of the super and double boosts and intl players.

  19. #258
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    I'm thinking along the lines of this

    JibranAnsari
    RaashidKhan
    Sanga
    shahidafridi123
    AB
    Hadi Rizvi
    Deewana Mastana
    Saj
    Major
    MenInG
    Babu Bhaiya
    So are we going with this while giving boosts to MenInG and Babu Bhaiya.

    I think we have to post the line up tonight.

  20. #259
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    So are we going with this while giving boosts to MenInG and Babu Bhaiya.

    I think we have to post the line up tonight.
    Yup I'm happy with this lineup

  21. #260
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    So are we going with this while giving boosts to MenInG and Babu Bhaiya.

    I think we have to post the line up tonight.
    Do make sure you also post the toss call.

    I say we bowl first since we have a long batting lineup


  22. #261
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Do make sure you also post the toss call.

    I say we bowl first since we have a long batting lineup
    How do you post things in the centre and in all different colours and styles with the logo?

    I am trying it to post it but it is not working

  23. #262
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't look good but I have posted it with bowl first

  24. #263
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Doesn't look good but I have posted it with bowl first
    It's alright

    In the next few games, we'll confirm the lineup here and I'll post it on the match thread.

    Then you can see the script I've used and learn.

  25. #264
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    It's alright

    In the next few games, we'll confirm the lineup here and I'll post it on the match thread.

    Then you can see the script I've used and learn.
    Yes that's fine thanks

  26. #265
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    236
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. What time this match will be live?

    IST Or Pakistan time? I guess IST is 30 mins ahead of Pakistan time.

  27. #266
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babu Bhaiya View Post
    Hey guys. What time this match will be live?

    IST Or Pakistan time? I guess IST is 30 mins ahead of Pakistan time.
    Should be around 5:30 PM IST.

  28. #267
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    236
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Should be around 5:30 PM IST.
    Thanks

  29. #268
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Hadi Rizvi

    I guess it hasn't gone that well for us so far as we will need a decent total to defend in our first FC game at the moment.

    Major has again gone for plenty, as you said we will need to see.

    Also the openers again flopped in both innings as well.

    Quite a few aren't performing and we have a few things to ponder over.

  30. #269
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    @Hadi Rizvi

    I guess it hasn't gone that well for us so far as we will need a decent total to defend in our first FC game at the moment.

    Major has again gone for plenty, as you said we will need to see.

    Also the openers again flopped in both innings as well.

    Quite a few aren't performing and we have a few things to ponder over.
    Next match is away against Cornered Tigers which is a spinner's pitch we have to play @Major there.

    Openers are a definite worry.

    I'm thinking of a promotion for @Saj bhai. He should be at #3 or #4.

  31. #270
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Next match is away against Cornered Tigers which is a spinner's pitch we have to play @Major there.

    Openers are a definite worry.

    I'm thinking of a promotion for @Saj bhai. He should be at #3 or #4.
    I'd say lets put him at 4 while Sanga did score at 3. Isn't it?

    Either Major or a leggie

  32. #271
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    I'd say lets put him at 4 while Sanga did score at 3. Isn't it?

    Either Major or a leggie
    Do you wanna decide on the lineup right now?

    They've gone with a dry pitch.
    I say let's go with 3 spinners. Engr Omair and Abdul Qadir the leggies and Major.
    We'll unfortunately have to drop both Babu Bhaiya and MenInG as the pitch doesn't support them and we desperately need to win the next match.

    Also let's boost both the spinners and boost one of our openers.

    We'll confirm the batting order here and I'll post the lineup on the match thread tomorrow

  33. #272
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You still want to go with Major despite him getting tonked

  34. #273
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    You still want to go with Major despite him getting tonked
    Yes

    Because the wicket is a spinning wicket with low swing and low seam, our FM bowlers might get tonked. Going with 3 spinners is a safer bet as spin characteristic is high and they've gone for a dry pitch.

  35. #274
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think our bowling is weak even this game we got tonked around.

    So you're saying 3 spinners and me as bowlers

    What's your line up

  36. #275
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm tempted to put Major and Rashid as openers lol

    We've been losing the openers within the first 3 overs anyways so why not do this

    raashidkhan
    Major
    Saj/Sanga
    Sangakkara/Saj
    AB
    shahidafridi123
    Hadi Rizvi
    Deewana Mastana
    JibranAnsari
    Qadir
    EngrOmair

  37. #276
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See what you think and if you want to move it around then do so and post the line up with the boosts.

  38. #277
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    I'm tempted to put Major and Rashid as openers lol

    We've been losing the openers within the first 3 overs anyways so why not do this

    raashidkhan
    Major
    Saj/Sanga
    Sangakkara/Saj
    AB
    shahidafridi123
    Hadi Rizvi
    Deewana Mastana
    JibranAnsari
    Qadir
    EngrOmair
    I've posted this same team with some changes in batting order.

    Hope you like it

  39. #278
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    I've posted this same team with some changes in batting order.

    Hope you like it
    Perhaps I would have kept SA123 at 5 and boosted him instead of JibranAnsari as SA123 was still making runs more than the openers had.

    Anyway lets see how this goes...

  40. #279
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Deewana Mastana

    So our next game is at home against Misbah United and they have 4 diamond batsmen and they usually boost the bowlers and an AR.

    I was thinking maybe we should go with a Spicy or Devilish pitch to bring our pacers into play.
    We bat deep anyways and I think we'll drop Major for this one and bring in Imran Khan as AR.
    Boosts I'll discuss later.

  41. #280
    Debut
    Feb 2020
    Runs
    1,443
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boiz, pitch variation bataado
    Have to finalize the team

    @Hadi Rizvi @Deewana Mastana (ex-Misbahian)

  42. #281
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    236
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done boyz. Congratulations for 1st win.

    Well played @Hadi Rizvi and @Jibran Ansari

    Major has been pretty disappointing in both the games. Batting was expected but Bowling was disastrous.

  43. #282
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrentDevil View Post
    Boiz, pitch variation bataado
    Have to finalize the team

    @Hadi Rizvi @Deewana Mastana (ex-Misbahian)
    Kaptaan is sleeping 90% of the time

    Don't worry I'll post it in 30 mins.

  44. #283
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babu Bhaiya View Post
    Well done boyz. Congratulations for 1st win.

    Well played @Hadi Rizvi and @Jibran Ansari

    Major has been pretty disappointing in both the games. Batting was expected but Bowling was disastrous.
    Great win #Shehzaaday

    Make sure you're active for the next match as it'll be a cracker on a Devilish pitch and you'll be a crucial part of it.

  45. #284
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Kaptaan is sleeping 90% of the time

    Don't worry I'll post it in 30 mins.
    Wah bhai wah kaptaan ki tareef karna toh koi aap se seekhay

  46. #285
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Wah bhai wah kaptaan ki tareef karna toh koi aap se seekhay
    Bhai yahan humnay 420 chase krliya aur aap 69 ke khwaab dekh rahay thay
    @Square Drive @Watsupdoc

  47. #286
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow you already posted the team too and gave me a demotion down to 9 which I do not agree with

  48. #287
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Wow you already posted the team too and gave me a demotion down to 9 which I do not agree with
    Bro I had to go for a devilish pitch because Misbah United have 4 diamond batsmen.

    They could chase anything on a batting pitch.

    You got a demotion for the sake of batting depth and so that IK and Jibran face more balls as they're boosted.

  49. #288
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Bro I had to go for a devilish pitch because Misbah United have 4 diamond batsmen.

    They could chase anything on a batting pitch.

    You got a demotion for the sake of batting depth and so that IK and Jibran face more balls as they're boosted.
    I could have done with a boost too no?

  50. #289
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    I could have done with a boost too no?
    You are already a diamond contract. Jaan logey kia

  51. #290
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    You are already a diamond contract. Jaan logey kia
    Diamond can't be boosted?

  52. #291
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Diamond can't be boosted?
    They can be boosted but not very useful because

    boosted diamond gets +10 skills whereas
    boosted regular gets +20 skills

  53. #292
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    They can be boosted but not very useful because

    boosted diamond gets +10 skills whereas
    boosted regular gets +20 skills
    Perhaps should have boosted MenInG

  54. #293
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Bhai yahan humnay 420 chase krliya aur aap 69 ke khwaab dekh rahay thay
    @Square Drive @Watsupdoc
    Infighting going on here boys.

    Btw that was an epic chase! Good luck for the next game!

  55. #294
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    3,636
    Mentioned
    458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @TrentDevil look at the infighting going on here

    Let's show these boyz how real men play the game as a United front

  56. #295
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Bhai yahan humnay 420 chase krliya aur aap 69 ke khwaab dekh rahay thay
    @Square Drive @Watsupdoc
    Abhi Ramzan khatam nahi hua bhai

  57. #296
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    @Hadi Rizvi basically leading the side. Fully expecting @Deewana Mastana to be sacked mid-season. Just look at how the boys responded and chased 420 for their VC

  58. #297
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    This is also all scripted by the academy. It's great for the papers and the ratings @Thunderbolt14 @Square Drive
    @Manager102 - please learn from these Pindi Boyz

  59. #298
    Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    236
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow!! Iím opening. Thats a big promotion.

    I bat like Chris Martin in real life so i hope I donít do that here. lol

  60. #299
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFM View Post
    @TrentDevil look at the infighting going on here

    Let's show these boyz how real men play the game as a United front
    Bro try and win a game first.

    No point having a uNiTeD front if you keep losing from winning positions

  61. #300
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    @Hadi Rizvi basically leading the side. Fully expecting @Deewana Mastana to be sacked mid-season. Just look at how the boys responded and chased 420 for their VC
    I do not want the boys to get too excited after the first win, I like to keep their feet on the grounds. We are after winning anything and everything that we play.

    I am like , do not show my emotions.

  62. #301
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    I do not want the boys to get too excited after the first win, I like to keep their feet on the grounds. We are after winning anything and everything that we play.

    I am like , do not show my emotions.
    What about here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Wow you already posted the team too and gave me a demotion down to 9 which I do not agree with

  63. #302
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    What about here:



    SD putting in tilian in the Pindi camp

  64. #303
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    What about here:



    Yeh toh chalta hi rehta hai

  65. #304
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    SD putting in tilian in the Pindi camp
    Aag se aag bhujay gi dil ki

  66. #305
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    @Hadi Rizvi basically leading the side. Fully expecting @Deewana Mastana to be sacked mid-season. Just look at how the boys responded and chased 420 for their VC
    Could not agree more

    We were hearing rumours all day of his imminent resignation at The Cage but we didn't want so much turmoil this early on in the tournament so gave them the W

    Our good grace can only protect @Deewana Mastana for so long before the board takes notice and acts on their own accord

  67. #306
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager102 View Post
    Could not agree more

    We were hearing rumours all day of his imminent resignation at The Cage but we didn't want so much turmoil this early on in the tournament so gave them the W

    Our good grace can only protect @Deewana Mastana for so long before the board takes notice and acts on their own accord
    I see you learned your lesson very well from the academy

  68. #307
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Aag se aag bhujay gi dil ki
    Lagta hai itís time for Kaptaan to talk on the field and show whatís made of

  69. #308
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager102 View Post
    Could not agree more

    We were hearing rumours all day of his imminent resignation at The Cage but we didn't want so much turmoil this early on in the tournament so gave them the W

    Our good grace can only protect @Deewana Mastana for so long before the board takes notice and acts on their own accord

  70. #309
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Lagta hai it’s time for Kaptaan to talk on the field and show what’s made of
    Toh milte hain field par

  71. #310
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    I see you learned your lesson very well from the academy
    Doing my homework

  72. #311
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager102 View Post
    Doing my homework
    Keep it going in the next match as well

  73. #312
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Toh milte hain field par
    Pitch kya rakhna hai Hawks walay match main?

  74. #313
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Deewana Mastana

    Considering the current situation I feel spicy/devilish pitch at home suits us as we have a long batting lineup and our 4 bowlers are good enough to take 20 wickets quickly.

    Feel like going with Devilish pitch against Hawks too. They are very similar to us but I feel their bowling isn't as good as they barely defended 400+ twice. Remember they did defeat us chasing on a normal pitch during the warmups.

  75. #314
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    @Deewana Mastana

    Considering the current situation I feel spicy/devilish pitch at home suits us as we have a long batting lineup and our 4 bowlers are good enough to take 20 wickets quickly.

    Feel like going with Devilish pitch against Hawks too. They are very similar to us but I feel their bowling isn't as good as they barely defended 400+ twice. Remember they did defeat us chasing on a normal pitch during the warmups.
    I was thinking along the lines of spicy earlier but seeing how the current devilish one is playing out then let's stick with the same one I'd say.

  76. #315
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Academy has its fingers in every pie... soon, our desired captain will take over one of the major franchise teams

  77. #316
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    I was thinking along the lines of spicy earlier but seeing how the current devilish one is playing out then let's stick with the same one I'd say.
    Losing such a close game after going for a devilish pitch where our batsmen didn't get many runs and managed to skittle out the opposition under 200 in one innings, am not so sure if we should go for a devilish again.

    Shall we take a risk and go for it again or just go for spicy?

  78. #317
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Losing such a close game after going for a devilish pitch where our batsmen didn't get many runs and managed to skittle out the opposition under 200 in one innings, am not so sure if we should go for a devilish again.

    Shall we take a risk and go for it again or just go for spicy?
    We need to find the right pitch for our combination at home. So I'd say let's try spicy. Road or flat will play into Hawks hands as they haven't lost on such tracks.

  79. #318
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Besides I chose Devilish pitch to nullify MU's diamond batsmen and it worked but that Misbah innings at the end of 3rd innings won the game for them. Also our batting collapse was rather pathetic. Jibran alone made 101 out of the 159 we managed.

  80. #319
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Losing such a close game after going for a devilish pitch where our batsmen didn't get many runs and managed to skittle out the opposition under 200 in one innings, am not so sure if we should go for a devilish again.

    Shall we take a risk and go for it again or just go for spicy?
    Also I wanna go with the same lineup and boosts
    Is that alright?

  81. #320
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    35,002
    Mentioned
    639 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Also I wanna go with the same lineup and boosts
    Is that alright?
    I would go for same line up but boost maybe me, IK and JA.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •