Wisden Cricket Monthly

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 29 of 29
  1. #1
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    41,017
    Mentioned
    2050 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    [VIDEO] COAS takes notice after self-proclaimed ‘Colonel Ki Biwi’ misbehaves with police




    Earlier today, a rogue woman claiming to be a ‘Karnal ki biwi’ created a drama on the Hazara Motorway in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The woman could be seen forcing her way out of a blockade, as the police had the instruction of not allowing anyone to move.

    The woman manhandled the security apparatus and forced the person with her to drive away after a 5-minute debate. The woman misbehaved with on-duty police officers, claiming that she was above love.

    Now, as per anchorperson Gharida Farooqui, COAS has taken notice of the incident and has asked a report and action as per rules. This incident, once again proves that bad sheep are present everywhere. While our jawaans protect the borders, some people are hellbent on giving them a bad name.




    https://www.parhlo.com/colonel-wife-...lice-motorway/


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  2. #2
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    7,552
    Mentioned
    689 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Before you debate the various facets of this video and before the thread devolves into a free-for-all about whether this exemplifies the disdain the faujis have for the civvies or how politicians’ families have done infinitely worse, I ask you to spare a thought for the Colonel.

    The aunty is this fiery in front of camera. Imagine what she’s like at home. My sympathies are with Colonel Sb. It takes one to know one.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    3,352
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    claiming that she was above love.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    2,004
    Mentioned
    687 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Before you debate the various facets of this video and before the thread devolves into a free-for-all about whether this exemplifies the disdain the faujis have for the civvies or how politicians’ families have done infinitely worse, I ask you to spare a thought for the Colonel.

    The aunty is this fiery in front of camera. Imagine what she’s like at home. My sympathies are with Colonel Sb. It takes one to know one.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    2,429
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The son jogging at the end was

  6. #6
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    952
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Col sb my sympathies

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    95
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistani Karen lol

  8. #8
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    25,643
    Mentioned
    1341 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    drama from army. there will be max a slap on the wrist

    this will be solved when the army ppl wont have the balls to do sth like this but that will never happen


    #MPGA

  9. #9
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    846
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dumb civilians, they should be happy living under the protection of the boot.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    21,225
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post



    Earlier today, a rogue woman claiming to be a ‘Karnal ki biwi’ created a drama on the Hazara Motorway in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The woman could be seen forcing her way out of a blockade, as the police had the instruction of not allowing anyone to move.

    The woman manhandled the security apparatus and forced the person with her to drive away after a 5-minute debate. The woman misbehaved with on-duty police officers, claiming that she was above love.

    Now, as per anchorperson Gharida Farooqui, COAS has taken notice of the incident and has asked a report and action as per rules. This incident, once again proves that bad sheep are present everywhere. While our jawaans protect the borders, some people are hellbent on giving them a bad name.




    https://www.parhlo.com/colonel-wife-...lice-motorway/
    Why didn’t they just arrest her?

  11. #11
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    952
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan Sasuke View Post
    Dumb civilians, they should be happy living under the protection of the boot.
    Hope you're jocking 🤔

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    952
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    Why didn’t they just arrest her?
    She was a woman I think they are a bit linient in general to em

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    42,879
    Mentioned
    2005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Before you debate the various facets of this video and before the thread devolves into a free-for-all about whether this exemplifies the disdain the faujis have for the civvies or how politicians’ families have done infinitely worse, I ask you to spare a thought for the Colonel.

    The aunty is this fiery in front of camera. Imagine what she’s like at home. My sympathies are with Colonel Sb. It takes one to know one.
    Sir the Colonel himself had previously been involved in an incident with the police. Quite similar actually and even at that time he was punished by removal from a position he was heading. Wife is following in hubby's footprint.


    Pakistani social media folks are proper FBI man.... From the video they figured out the licence plate of the car and then went back and checked the licence plate of Col's car from previous incident and they were the same.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    7,552
    Mentioned
    689 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Sir the Colonel himself had previously been involved in an incident with the police. Quite similar actually and even at that time he was punished by removal from a position he was heading. Wife is following in hubby's footprint.


    Pakistani social media folks are proper FBI man.... From the video they figured out the licence plate of the car and then went back and checked the licence plate of Col's car from previous incident and they were the same.
    Colonel Sb needs someone to push around when he’s outside the house. I would too.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    7,552
    Mentioned
    689 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Just as after the Maria B kerfuffle, the memes are flying. Some I've received in the last hour or so:

    Name:  94243aa9-7eb0-457a-93c2-846cb000cdc2.JPG
Views: 529
Size:  100.2 KBName:  ca0d0c38-5a14-45cb-84c8-cbb68c2d8a99.JPG
Views: 525
Size:  11.9 KBName:  02a65b36-dc05-4ca9-ad8f-a6c2ffb273c0.JPG
Views: 535
Size:  48.2 KB


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  16. #16
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    34,788
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    What's the difference? I have seen females relatives of officials belonging to the PML-N, PPP behaving like this many times in public with video evidence on social media.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    3,917
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a very stong and genuine problem of violence against women in our society.

    At the same time we have these spieces.



    "Aurat ko hath laga rahe hao?"
    "How dare you touch a women?"

    Same type of women then use the opression of women in our societies for their own personal thrill for attention seeking, while claiming to be the voice of opressed.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    620
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is another case of the elite of Pakistan using their clout to misbehave. People will try to score political points by pointing out its a "colonel ki biwi", but the army is a reflection of society, and the elite class, in Pakistan whether its army or civilian has taken advantage of their privilege to misbehave.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    41,017
    Mentioned
    2050 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    FIR registered against woman who misbehaved with police officers

    Police have registered a case against a woman whose video went viral on social media in which she can be seen misbehaving with police officials at the Hazara Motorway.

    The case was registered on the complaint of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Aurangzaib Khan on Thursday and the FIR describes the woman as an 'unidentified person'.

    A statement, shared by Mansehra police to Dawn, stated that the cops were deployed on a contractual basis for CPEC security.

    The statement also stated that no official on duty was suspended and neither has a case been registered against the officials.

    The FIR has accused the woman of interfering in the matters of the state and threatening the police officials.

    The woman had received a lot of flak on social media after her video went viral in which she can be seen shouting and threatening police officers at the motorway.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/289199-fir...olice-officers


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  20. #20
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Runs
    7,552
    Mentioned
    689 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Name:  e85eb2b1-22d7-49c6-b3c1-42f892be3d81.JPG
Views: 318
Size:  29.7 KB


    Silver-tongued seraphim circling the spire...
    Gather in the gallery in their best attire...

  21. #21
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    21,225
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Name:  e85eb2b1-22d7-49c6-b3c1-42f892be3d81.JPG
Views: 318
Size:  29.7 KB
    You will see a different side to these types of ‘elitist Pakistani’ women when they are here in the US or England. Superficial Tehzeeb!

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    21,225
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In two videos, I have seen the most malnourished policemen ever! What is the Government doing to insure that it’s security services actually have the physical health and training to deal with criminals? They would be killed more often than not if they are just relying on a Danda or a gun. Looks like anyone can just become a policeman in Pakistan

  23. #23
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    126,516
    Mentioned
    2381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Here is another person, this time from PTI





    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    2,004
    Mentioned
    687 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Here is another person, this time from PTI



    I guess she didn’t see the colonel ki biwi videos

  25. #25
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Lenapeistan
    Runs
    10,046
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They should have arrested her on the spot instead of taking days to register the case. I guess in Pakistan if you’re criminal you can just say you’re brigadier ka beta or colonel ki biwi and avoid the check points smoothly. They might as well remove the check points if normally they are this slow.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    2,174
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    I guess she didn’t see the colonel ki biwi videos
    Put her behind bars and I support PTI. We are a different breed to patwaris and Pplys.

    I just hate to see the law enforcement agencies so weak.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    8,939
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeed View Post
    They should have arrested her on the spot instead of taking days to register the case. I guess in Pakistan if you’re criminal you can just say you’re brigadier ka beta or colonel ki biwi and avoid the check points smoothly. They might as well remove the check points if normally they are this slow.
    Yes.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    2,429
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are female police officers not common in Pakistan?

    They could have helped with her handbag. Poor lady seemed to be struggling with one hand.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    41,017
    Mentioned
    2050 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    I guess she didn’t see the colonel ki biwi videos
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    Put her behind bars and I support PTI. We are a different breed to patwaris and Pplys.

    I just hate to see the law enforcement agencies so weak.
    I believe this is an old video from PML-N's time. The police were stopping a group of PTI protestors. Not exactly the same context as the colonel ki biwi episode.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •