Wisden Cricket Monthly

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 288
  1. #1
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    Batman Space/Gotham City
    Runs
    25,029
    Mentioned
    3171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    [RESULT] PPCL | One-Day Competition | Round 1 | The Pindi Boyz v Lightning Hawks CC



    One-Day Competition - Round 1
    Match Day: Wednesday, 27th May
    Venue: The Sheeda Oval




    Pitch variation to be named by Tuesday, 26th May at 20:00 GMT.

    Team of 11 players (in batting order) and toss selection to be named by Wednesday, 27th May at 12:00 GMT.

    Pitch variation & toss call to be named by The Pindi Boyz.


    Pitch Variatons Available: Road, Flat, Dry, Normal, Spicey, Devilish.
    Last edited by The Viper; 27th May 2020 at 21:30.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    @Hadi Rizvi phir ek road ho jaye?


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  3. #3
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    @Hadi Rizvi phir ek road ho jaye?
    Bhai pehle mujhe kaptaan banao yaar.

    Kaptaan janab to Eid ka chand hain. Mushkil se nazar aatay hain.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Bhai pehle mujhe kaptaan banao yaar.

    Kaptaan janab to Eid ka chand hain. Mushkil se nazar aatay hain.
    You are practically the captain anyways - title main kya rakha hai


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  5. #5
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    32,479
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    You are practically the captain anyways - title main kya rakha hai

  6. #6
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    32,479
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Bhai pehle mujhe kaptaan banao yaar.

    Kaptaan janab to Eid ka chand hain. Mushkil se nazar aatay hain.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Honestly you guys should make Hadi the captain and you becoming vice-captain. Think it will burden you a bit less as well and at the end it's about discussing as a team and coming up with strategies.


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  8. #8
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,171
    Mentioned
    3366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    @Hadi Rizvi @Deewana Mastana yaar pitch toh bata do


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    32,479
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pitch Variation: Flat

  10. #10
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    Batman Space/Gotham City
    Runs
    25,029
    Mentioned
    3171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    @last_knight resize the logo of Pindi Boyz to 225x225 please.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,171
    Mentioned
    3366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)


    Playing XI:

    @cric_craze
    @kingusama92
    @Watsupdoc (WK)(VC)
    @Azzurri
    @Square Drive* (Super Batsman Boost)
    @The Viper
    @iPakistani (Super AR Boost)
    @andy0204
    @Mir jibran
    @The_KING
    @Smudger

    Toss Call: Bowl First

    #MightyFightingHawks #HawkistanZindabad



    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  12. #12
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,171
    Mentioned
    3366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Shaba @Mir jibran, boost ke beghair bhi alaa bowling hi karni hai


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  13. #13
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Shaba @Mir jibran, boost ke beghair bhi alaa bowling hi karni hai
    Boost is in his system now. He will terrorize these Pindi Boyz


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  14. #14
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,171
    Mentioned
    3366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Boost is in his system now. He will terrorize these Pindi Boyz
    Boost in his system?

    Note @Academy


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  15. #15
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    4,086
    Mentioned
    1266 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Shaba @Mir jibran, boost ke beghair bhi alaa bowling hi karni hai
    Phod daaalega apun sabko bas @Watsupdoc keep pushing me


    Meri Awaaz suno....
    Mujhe Azaad karo....

  16. #16
    Debut
    Feb 2007
    Runs
    350
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Need a good start to the ODI campgain

  17. #17
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cric_craze View Post
    Need a good start to the ODI campgain
    Counting on you to score a century


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  18. #18
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mir jibran View Post
    Phod daaalega apun sabko bas @Watsupdoc keep pushing me
    Got your back buddy! Ghaddar macha de ground pe


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  19. #19
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  picsart-05-20-06-12-07.png
Views: 5953
Size:  45.1 KB

    Playing XI:
    @Babu Bhaiya (Super Bowler)@raashidkhan89079
    @Saj
    Kumar Sangakarra
    @Hadi Rizvi (VC)
    @JibranAnsari (Super Batsman)
    AB De Villiers
    @Deewana Mastana (C)
    @Major
    @MenInG
    @Sunny_majoka

    Toss Call: Heads, Bowl First

    #Shehzaaday
    Last edited by Hadi Rizvi; 27th May 2020 at 11:29.

  20. #20
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Major back in the team after sifaarish


  21. #21
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,103
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A change of logo and team name and Pindi Boys have already leapfrogged and changed from last position to third position , a welcome change

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    5,589
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    A change of logo and team name and Pindi Boys have already leapfrogged and changed from last position to third position , a welcome change
    Flat pitch and super bat at #5 and #6 in two line ups. Very bold move and it should be interesting.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,103
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Flat pitch and super bat at #5 and #6 in two line ups. Very bold move and it should be interesting.
    we might see a very high scoring match with both these line ups with super batsmen

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    5,589
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    we might see a very high scoring match with both these line ups with super batsmen
    Flat pitch usually mean 3-4 wickets will be lost in an innings. It means #5/6 will come on to bat after 30 overs. Not fair. When you have a super bat, you need to give him an opportunity of coming to crease at around 20th-25th over and not 35th over.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,103
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Flat pitch usually mean 3-4 wickets will be lost in an innings. It means #5/6 will come on to bat after 30 overs. Not fair. When you have a super bat, you need to give him an opportunity of coming to crease at around 20th-25th over and not 35th over.
    also the super bat will miss out on that first 10 overs of power-play batting, Pindi boys went with a super bowler as their opener it might cost them the match

  26. #26
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Flat pitch usually mean 3-4 wickets will be lost in an innings. It means #5/6 will come on to bat after 30 overs. Not fair. When you have a super bat, you need to give him an opportunity of coming to crease at around 20th-25th over and not 35th over.
    Having the super bat at #3/4 and losing him within 30 overs is even worse.

  27. #27
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    also the super bat will miss out on that first 10 overs of power-play batting, Pindi boys went with a super bowler as their opener it might cost them the match
    Why are you assuming he'll last 10 overs

    He's there for a cameo and to sustain new ball burst so that we don't lose a genuine batsman in 1st few overs.

  28. #28
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Batman @jeetu

    Is this going to be posted today or tomorrow?

  29. #29
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,103
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Why are you assuming he'll last 10 overs

    He's there for a cameo and to sustain new ball burst so that we don't lose a genuine batsman in 1st few overs.
    it is a flat pitch with first 10 overs fielding restriction with two players outside the circle and if a proper batsmen plays in that first 10 overs expect a quick start or else it would be a slow start with a super bowler opening the batting, it is gonna be all about runs on this flat pitch not wickets , you wont need tail to bat on flat track

  30. #30
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    it is a flat pitch with first 10 overs fielding restriction with two players outside the circle and if a proper batsmen plays in that first 10 overs expect a quick start or else it would be a slow start with a super bowler opening the batting, it is gonna be all about runs on this flat pitch not wickets , you wont need tail to bat on flat track
    You'll be surprised, wickets can be lost in a bunch with new ball even on flat track.


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

  31. #31
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    9,209
    Mentioned
    2247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    it is a flat pitch with first 10 overs fielding restriction with two players outside the circle and if a proper batsmen plays in that first 10 overs expect a quick start or else it would be a slow start with a super bowler opening the batting, it is gonna be all about runs on this flat pitch not wickets , you wont need tail to bat on flat track
    I'll sim the match when all 6 lineups are in.
    Some basic predictions regarding this match
    I am expecting 350+ scores for both sides. Also I don't expect many wickets falling for both sides. Both teams have made brave call by playing Super batsman bit down the order. I would have played them 2 down but even 1 down is a good option on a flat pitch.


    Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    32,479
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    it is a flat pitch with first 10 overs fielding restriction with two players outside the circle and if a proper batsmen plays in that first 10 overs expect a quick start or else it would be a slow start with a super bowler opening the batting, it is gonna be all about runs on this flat pitch not wickets , you wont need tail to bat on flat track
    You forgot that the sim does not like us especially as in all the matches all our openers have lost their wickets within the first 5-8 overs.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,103
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetu View Post
    I'll sim the match when all 6 lineups are in.
    Some basic predictions regarding this match
    I am expecting 350+ scores for both sides. Also I don't expect many wickets falling for both sides. Both teams have made brave call by playing Super batsman bit down the order. I would have played them 2 down but even 1 down is a good option on a flat pitch.
    @Hadi Rizvi @Deewana Mastana would you still go with a super bowler opening batting

  34. #34
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,103
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    You forgot that the sim does not like us especially as in all the matches all our openers have lost their wickets within the first 5-8 overs.
    maybe yeah but Pindi boys is certainly a strong team

  35. #35
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    9,209
    Mentioned
    2247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    You forgot that the sim does not like us especially as in all the matches all our openers have lost their wickets within the first 5-8 overs.
    Sim tends to behave quite differently from Test and Odi/T20.


    Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    32,479
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetu View Post
    Sim tends to behave quite differently from Test and Odi/T20.
    Chalo dekhte hain...

  37. #37
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    32,479
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    maybe yeah but Pindi boys is certainly a strong team

  38. #38
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetu View Post
    Sim tends to behave quite differently from Test and Odi/T20.
    Can we still shuffle our lineup?

  39. #39
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,103
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Can we still shuffle our lineup?
    you still have the deadline though just need the approval, post your line up before deadline maybe it might get approved try ur luck i wud say

  40. #40
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    Batman Space/Gotham City
    Runs
    25,029
    Mentioned
    3171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Can we still shuffle our lineup?
    You can change for once within the deadline. 🔂1⃣

  41. #41
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Lol Cannons helping the Pindi Boyz

    @Square Drive upto you if you want to change line-up as well then.

    Honestly though donít feel itís fair given that Square drive is in a different time zone and probably wonít be able to change line-up before deadline.

  42. #42
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,103
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Lol Cannons helping the Pindi Boyz

    @Square Drive upto you if you want to change line-up as well then.

    Honestly though don’t feel it’s fair given that Square drive is in a different time zone and probably won’t be able to change line-up before deadline.
    as the rules suggests VC can change the line up so it is fair after all still a few minutes left for deadline

  43. #43
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    as the rules suggests VC can change the line up so it is fair after all still a few minutes left for deadline
    Yes but you donít change line-up on a wimp. You need to discuss with the captain.

    Only reason Pindi Boyz and us would now change the line-up is because of Jeetu. He should have given his prediction after the deadline passed to be honest.

  44. #44
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,103
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Yes but you donít change line-up on a wimp. You need to discuss with the captain.

    Only reason Pindi Boyz and us would now change the line-up is because of Jeetu. He should have given his prediction after the deadline passed to be honest.
    he was only acknowledging the thinking cricketing brains that cannons posses

  45. #45
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    he was only acknowledging the thinking cricketing brains that cannons posses
    Lol might as well have the simmer give tips after every pitch type is announced then. This is a joke.

  46. #46
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,103
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Lol might as well have the simmer give tips after every pitch type is announced then. This is a joke.
    anyway no team is changing their lineup even after a hint just 10 minutes left for deadline, I guess Pindi boys are offline so you get what u want

  47. #47
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    Batman Space/Gotham City
    Runs
    25,029
    Mentioned
    3171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Pitch Variation: Flat
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post


    Playing XI:

    @cric_craze
    @kingusama92
    @Watsupdoc (WK)(VC)
    @Azzurri
    @Square Drive* (Super Batsman Boost)
    @The Viper
    @iPakistani (Super AR Boost)
    @andy0204
    @Mir jibran
    @The_KING
    @Smudger

    Toss Call: Bowl First

    #MightyFightingHawks #HawkistanZindabad

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Name:  picsart-05-20-06-12-07.png
Views: 5953
Size:  45.1 KB

    Playing XI:
    @Babu Bhaiya (Super Bowler)@raashidkhan89079
    @Saj
    Kumar Sangakarra
    @Hadi Rizvi (VC)
    @JibranAnsari (Super Batsman)
    AB De Villiers
    @Deewana Mastana (C)
    @Major
    @MenInG
    @Sunny_majoka

    Toss Call: Heads, Bowl First

    #Shehzaaday
    Match 1. @jeetu

  48. #48
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    5,589
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Lol might as well have the simmer give tips after every pitch type is announced then. This is a joke.
    Hakeem knight just expressed his surprise yaar. In Match we may actually see 3 wickets falling inside 20 overs. There are no hard and fast rules but Flat pitch is supposed to be 60:40 in favor of batting.
    Since both teams had super bats at 5 or lower I expressed my view because it was same for both teams. If one team had super bat at 04 I wouldn't have posted that.

    Still there are no hard and fast rules. If line ups remain same way, this will enlighten us more about the nature of Sim. Sim is smart and may have a method to induce impact of super bats and if this happens we may see 3 wickets falling inside 20 overs. Based upon observations from FC season I would say its not a far off in terms of probability.

    But let's not change the line ups because this factor is bilateral in this match. Both teams have super bats in lower middle order.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Hakeem knight just expressed his surprise yaar. In Match we may actually see 3 wickets falling inside 20 overs. There are no hard and fast rules but Flat pitch is supposed to be 60:40 in favor of batting.
    Since both teams had super bats at 5 or lower I expressed my view because it was same for both teams. If one team had super bat at 04 I wouldn't have posted that.

    Still there are no hard and fast rules. If line ups remain same way, this will enlighten us more about the nature of Sim. Sim is smart and may have a method to induce impact of super bats and if this happens we may see 3 wickets falling inside 20 overs. Based upon observations from FC season I would say its not a far off in terms of probability.

    But let's not change the line ups because this factor is bilateral in this match. Both teams have super bats in lower middle order.
    I am all for expressing views even from Jeetu but only if line-ups are not allowed to change. Otherwise whatís the point? There is no strategy left you just follow what simmer and rest say.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,171
    Mentioned
    3366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Changing line-ups 40 mins before the game starts? What kind of a joke is this?


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  51. #51
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    5,589
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    I am all for expressing views even from Jeetu but only if line-ups are not allowed to change.
    That's a proper way. Because it takes sometime to decide on a line up. With frequent shuffles it will become chaotic.

    Instinct is the best bahaviour. Catching up is a cursed phenomenon. ( I keep telling this to all junior hakeems who are preparing for post graduation and MRCP/Usmle.)

  52. #52
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,171
    Mentioned
    3366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    So now are captains expected to stay online until 1 minute before the deadline?

    I might as well post my team at the very last minute then, as someone can copy it at any point.

    Not even mentioning the fact that line-ups were gonna be changed based on the tips the simmer gave. Makes this whole thing an absolute farce.

    Thank goodness it didn't happen, but something really needs to be done about this.


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  53. #53
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    5,589
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Changing line-ups 40 mins before the game starts? What kind of a joke is this?
    Veeru veeray , that came under discussion but eventually line ups remained same and match will be simmed as par original line ups.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,171
    Mentioned
    3366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Veeru veeray , that came under discussion but eventually line ups remained same and match will be simmed as par original line ups.
    Yes because Hadi happened to go offline.

    Can't even believe this was considered.

    Please see my post in the rules thread.


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  55. #55
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    9,209
    Mentioned
    2247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Match 1. @jeetu
    This match is simmed so no changes will be accepted.
    Last edited by jeetu; 27th May 2020 at 18:43.


    Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

  56. #56
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,171
    Mentioned
    3366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetu View Post
    This match is simmed so no changes will be accepted.
    Over to you @Batman. You know the drill


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  57. #57
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Changing line-ups 40 mins before the game starts? What kind of a joke is this?
    Bhai relax. I asked @jeetu first for this exact reason.

    I could've immediately changed the line-up there and then but didn't because it's unfair on you guys.

  58. #58
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Yes because Hadi happened to go offline.

    Can't even believe this was considered.

    Please see my post in the rules thread.
    @last_knight paani lao yaar.

    Isko thanda karo

  59. #59
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,171
    Mentioned
    3366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Bhai relax. I asked @jeetu first for this exact reason.

    I could've immediately changed the line-up there and then but didn't because it's unfair on you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    @last_knight paani lao yaar.

    Isko thanda karo
    When did I blame you?

    Like I said to @last_knight, check my post in the rules thread.

    The problem was in the rules, which has now been altered.


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  60. #60
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,103
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Deewana Mastana bro be ready the match might start in an hour or two I believe now that the matches are already simmed

  61. #61
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    5,589
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    @last_knight paani lao yaar.

    Isko thanda karo
    Bhai Spicy Mansion main pani k bagair kaam nahi chalta. Always ready to serve.
    But SD was just highlighting different aspect of the issue.
    Warna SD k Adday walay thanday log hain, always Chilled in chilling. isi liyay to spicy pitches say dartay hain ore flat pitches banatay hain k 4s and 6s say he score banay ore running na karni paray Batsmen ko.

  62. #62
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    When did I blame you?

    Like I said to @last_knight, check my post in the rules thread.

    The problem was in the rules, which has now been altered.

  63. #63
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Bhai Spicy Mansion main pani k bagair kaam nahi chalta. Always ready to serve.
    But SD was just highlighting different aspect of the issue.
    Warna SD k Adday walay thanday log hain, always Chilled in chilling. isi liyay to spicy pitches say dartay hain ore flat pitches banatay hain k 4s and 6s say he score banay ore running na karni paray Batsmen ko.
    Sahi khel gya larrka

  64. #64
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    32,479
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    @Deewana Mastana bro be ready the match might start in an hour or two I believe now that the matches are already simmed
    Ab kya ready hona hai yaar...

  65. #65
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,103
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Ab kya ready hona hai yaar...
    I thought the match will start by now especially after knowing this is the first match, nothing bro I thought u might miss this match

  66. #66
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    32,479
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    I thought the match will start by now especially after knowing this is the first match, nothing bro I thought u might miss this match
    Match will start when we go offline

  67. #67
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    3,457
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Name:  E40DFF40-1E40-47FC-9FBD-7B8D2C8686E2.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  30.5 KB
    @Geil bhai padded up and waiting

  68. #68
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    5,589
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    I thought the match will start by now especially after knowing this is the first match, nothing bro I thought u might miss this match
    Academy has succeeded in getting rights for Prime Time Broadcast.
    Name:  poster5_26_18727~2.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  40.8 KB


    Great Men Are Connected In More Than One Ways

  69. #69
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,103
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Name:  E40DFF40-1E40-47FC-9FBD-7B8D2C8686E2.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  30.5 KB
    @Geil bhai padded up and waiting
    I am not even opening the batting bro, this kind of protection is needed on devilish pitch though I bet no team would go for devilish pitch type against us
    Last edited by Geil; 27th May 2020 at 21:14.

  70. #70
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    I am not even opening the batting bro, this kind of protection is needed on devilish pitch though I bet no team would go for devilish pitch type against us
    Don't you tempt me

  71. #71
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,103
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Don't you tempt me
    do consider it though for our next match I am struggling for form would be an ideal pitch to comeback to form

  72. #72
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,103
    Mentioned
    674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deewana Mastana View Post
    Match will start when we go offline
    @Deewana Mastana bro be online match is live now

  73. #73
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    I am not even opening the batting bro, this kind of protection is needed on devilish pitch though I bet no team would go for devilish pitch type against us
    Go for Devilish at your home

  74. #74
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Don't you tempt me
    Bro Road would be better. Koi toh Road pe khel lo yaar

  75. #75
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    @Deewana Mastana bro be online match is live now
    Let the games begin

  76. #76
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,322
    Mentioned
    795 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Bro Road would be better. Koi toh Road pe khel lo yaar
    Flat pe chayn ni aa raha aapko

  77. #77
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Flat pe chayn ni aa raha aapko
    Nahi yaar at least on Road I can score a double century

  78. #78
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    5,589
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Bro Road would be better. Koi toh Road pe khel lo yaar
    Bhai road par Colonel ki car aa gi to match rokna paray ga mid main.

  79. #79
    Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    Batman Space/Gotham City
    Runs
    25,029
    Mentioned
    3171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Actually this match will be resimmed as @jeetu accidentally simmed the match with pitch is Road.

    You can enjoy this match until the actual match not resimmed.

  80. #80
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    35,934
    Mentioned
    3564 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Bhai road par Colonel ki car aa gi to match rokna paray ga mid main.
    Doesn't matter Colonel will be memerized by my batting and will park the car on side and enjoy the show


    "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe" - Surah Ibrahim (14:7)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •