Wisden Cricket Monthly

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    13,326
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    10 greatest Asian ODI bowlers ever

    Here I have compiled the list of 10 greatest Asian ODI bowlers ever.

    1. Wasim Akram
    2. Muttiah Muralitharan
    3. Saqlain Mushtaq
    4. Waqar Younis
    5. Chaminda Vaas
    6. Shoaib Akhtar
    7. Kapil Dev
    8. Imran Khan
    9. Lasith Malinga
    10. Mohammad Shami/Jasprit Bumrah

    No surprises the list is dominated by Pakistani bowlers. Only two spinners find a place in top 10, Muralitharan and Saqlain.

    Discuss.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    1,227
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    Here I have compiled the list of 10 greatest Asian ODI bowlers ever.

    1. Wasim Akram
    2. Muttiah Muralitharan
    3. Saqlain Mushtaq
    4. Waqar Younis
    5. Chaminda Vaas
    6. Shoaib Akhtar
    7. Kapil Dev
    8. Imran Khan
    9. Lasith Malinga
    10. Mohammad Shami/Jasprit Bumrah

    No surprises the list is dominated by Pakistani bowlers. Only two spinners find a place in top 10, Muralitharan and Saqlain.

    Discuss.
    Don't you think 6 is a bit high for Akhtar? You really think he is ahead of Imran, Malinga and Bumrah?

  3. #3
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    28,024
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    Here I have compiled the list of 10 greatest Asian ODI bowlers ever.

    1. Wasim Akram
    2. Muttiah Muralitharan
    3. Saqlain Mushtaq
    4. Waqar Younis
    5. Chaminda Vaas
    6. Shoaib Akhtar
    7. Kapil Dev
    8. Imran Khan
    9. Lasith Malinga
    10. Mohammad Shami/Jasprit Bumrah

    No surprises the list is dominated by Pakistani bowlers. Only two spinners find a place in top 10, Muralitharan and Saqlain.

    Discuss.
    Imran will be fifth in that list for me, if not higher. Iím aware of his average of 26+ (still better than Kapil or Vaas), but that doesn't tell how good an ODI bowler he was, because his stats are diluted with stats from his last 4 years (after first retirement). In his first 100 games (roughly around the WC 1987 SF), he took something like 120 wickets at ~20-21 with remarkable economy and those were cricket days not cursed by globalisation - you play against teams & players to a certain minimum standard, no free meal. And, in ODI Iíll definitely put Saqline over Murali during respective peak 6 years. Murali was exceptionally good, but Saq was unique - only of his own kind. But, Murali did maintain very very high standards for almost two decades. Also, AQadir will find a spot in my top ten for sure - he was a better ODI bowler than he was in Test, most people donít know what he did in 1983 & 1987 WCs and those days, WC was the only avenue where most top players would run desperately, bilaterals were almost like a fun time.

    Itís really difficult to digest where PAK cricket has gone in last 20-25 years. If you make a Test list, itíll be almost identical - and youíll have to add Fazal Mahmood in that mix also. If you do that for players debuted in last 20 years .... you know.
    Last edited by MMHS; 30th May 2020 at 19:40.

  4. #4
    Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    2,778
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Akram
    2. Murali
    3. Malinga
    4. Saqlain
    5. Kapil
    6. Imran
    7. Qadir
    8. Vaas
    9. Waqar
    10. Akhtar

    Zaheer Khan narrowly misses out.

    Giving more marks to ICC tournaments, Waqar was a disappointment in big matches while Malinga was amazing. After their retirements Bumrah, Amir and maybe Shami/Kuldeep can make the list unless they decine big time. Hope for Fizz to enter that list one day.
    Last edited by Swashbuckler; 30th May 2020 at 20:01.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    13,326
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CadPakFan View Post
    Don't you think 6 is a bit high for Akhtar? You really think he is ahead of Imran, Malinga and Bumrah?
    Akhtar's average is better than Imran and Malinga with more wickets than Imran, so picked him ahead. Bumrah is still young but because of that economy I have him in top 10.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    13,326
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Imran will be fifth in that list for me, if not higher. Iím aware of his average of 26+ (still better than Kapil or Vaas), but that doesn't tell how good an ODI bowler he was, because his stats are diluted with stats from his last 4 years (after first retirement). In his first 100 games (roughly around the WC 1987 SF), he took something like 120 wickets at ~20-21 with remarkable economy and those were cricket days not cursed by globalisation - you play against teams & players to a certain minimum standard, no free meal. And, in ODI Iíll definitely put Saqline over Murali during respective peak 6 years. Murali was exceptionally good, but Saq was unique - only of his own kind. But, Murali did maintain very very high standards for almost two decades. Also, AQadir will find a spot in my top ten for sure - he was a better ODI bowler than he was in Test, most people donít know what he did in 1983 & 1987 WCs and those days, WC was the only avenue where most top players would run desperately, bilaterals were almost like a fun time.

    Itís really difficult to digest where PAK cricket has gone in last 20-25 years. If you make a Test list, itíll be almost identical - and youíll have to add Fazal Mahmood in that mix also. If you do that for players debuted in last 20 years .... you know.
    Didn't knew about Imran that good in ODIs except last few years. Great numbers that, used to think he was not as good in ODIs a bowler as in tests. Definitely should be higher then.

  7. #7
    Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    2,778
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kapil and Imran either way is ok for me, but neither of them will be in top 4. Imran had 182 wickets, avg 26.61, economy 3.89 while Kapil's numbers read 253 wickets, avg 27.45, economy 3.71.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    9,204
    Mentioned
    2244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    200+ ODI wickets

    Player Span Mat Wkts Ave Econ SR 4W
    Saqlain Mushtaq (PAK) 1995-2003 169 288 21.78 4.29 30.4 11
    M Muralitharan (SL) 1993-2011 343 523 23.07 3.92 35.2 15
    Wasim Akram (PAK) 1984-2003 356 502 23.52 3.89 36.2 17
    Waqar Younis (PAK) 1989-2003 262 416 23.84 4.68 30.5 14
    Shoaib Akhtar (PAK) 1998-2011 158 241 24.7 4.75 31.1 6
    WPUJC Vaas (SL) 1994-2008 321 399 27.45 4.18 39.4 9
    N Kapil Dev (INDIA) 1978-1994 225 253 27.45 3.71 44.2 3
    AB Agarkar (INDIA) 1998-2007 191 288 27.85 5.07 32.9 10
    J Srinath (INDIA) 1991-2003 229 315 28.08 4.44 37.8 7
    SL Malinga (SL) 2004-2019 226 338 28.87 5.35 32.3 11
    Abdur Razzak (BDESH) 2004-2014 153 207 29.29 4.56 38.4 5
    Z Khan (INDIA) 2000-2012 194 269 30.11 4.95 36.4 7
    Shakib Al Hasan (BDESH) 2006-2019 206 260 30.21 4.48 40.4 8
    A Kumble (INDIA) 1990-2007 269 334 30.83 4.29 43 8
    Abdul Razzaq (PAK) 1996-2011 261 268 31.53 4.67 40.4 8
    Mashrafe Mortaza (BDESH) 2001-2020 218 269 32.65 4.86 40.2 7
    Harbhajan Singh (INDIA) 1998-2015 234 265 33.47 4.3 46.6 2
    Shahid Afridi (PAK) 1996-2015 393 393 34.53 4.62 44.7 4
    ST Jayasuriya (SL) 1989-2011 441 320 36.67 4.77 46 8

    100-199 ODI Wickets
    Player Span Mat Wkts Ave Econ SR 4W
    Rashid Khan (AFG) 2015-2019 71 133 18.54 4.16 26.7 4
    BAW Mendis (SL) 2008-2015 87 152 21.86 4.8 27.3 7
    Saeed Ajmal (PAK) 2008-2015 113 184 22.72 4.18 32.6 6
    Mustafizur Rahman (BDESH) 2015-2020 58 109 23.04 5.22 26.4 3
    JJ Bumrah (INDIA) 2016-2020 64 104 24.43 4.55 32.1 5
    Mohammed Shami (INDIA) 2013-2020 77 144 25.42 5.58 27.2 9
    Abdul Qadir (PAK) 1983-1993 104 132 26.16 4.06 38.6 4
    Kuldeep Yadav (INDIA) 2017-2020 60 104 26.16 5.11 30.6 4
    Imran Khan (PAK) 1974-1992 175 182 26.61 3.89 40.9 3
    MF Maharoof (SL) 2004-2016 109 135 28.06 4.89 34.3 4
    M Prabhakar (INDIA) 1984-1996 130 157 28.87 4.27 40.5 4
    Junaid Khan (PAK) 2011-2019 76 110 29.23 5.35 32.7 4
    Naved-ul-Hasan (PAK) 2003-2010 74 110 29.28 5.57 31.5 6
    Umar Gul (PAK) 2003-2016 130 179 29.34 5.19 33.8 4
    Mohammad Sami (PAK) 2001-2015 87 121 29.47 4.99 35.4 3
    IK Pathan (INDIA) 2004-2012 120 173 29.72 5.26 33.8 5
    DNT Zoysa (SL) 1997-2007 95 108 29.75 4.52 39.4 2
    Dawlat Zadran (AFG) 2011-2019 82 115 29.76 5.44 32.7 3
    CRD Fernando (SL) 2001-2012 146 183 30.66 5.22 35.2 2
    Mudassar Nazar (PAK) 1977-1989 122 111 30.91 4.24 43.7 1
    I Sharma (INDIA) 2007-2016 80 115 30.98 5.72 32.4 6
    Aaqib Javed (PAK) 1988-1998 163 182 31.43 4.28 44 2
    A Nehra (INDIA) 2001-2011 117 155 31.6 5.21 36.3 5
    UDU Chandana (SL) 1994-2007 147 151 31.9 4.7 40.6 4
    BKV Prasad (INDIA) 1994-2001 161 196 32.3 4.67 41.4 3
    RAS Lakmal (SL) 2009-2019 85 107 32.5 5.45 35.7 3
    Mohammad Nabi (AFG) 2009-2019 124 130 32.54 4.28 45.5 3
    R Ashwin (INDIA) 2010-2017 111 150 32.91 4.91 40.1 1
    NLTC Perera (SL) 2009-2020 164 172 32.95 5.83 33.8 5
    Mushtaq Ahmed (PAK) 1989-2003 144 161 33.29 4.26 46.8 3
    AD Mathews (SL) 2008-2020 217 120 33.35 4.62 43.2 2
    UT Yadav (INDIA) 2010-2018 75 106 33.63 6.01 33.5 4
    KMDN Kulasekara (SL) 2003-2017 184 199 33.92 4.9 41.5 4
    Rubel Hossain (BDESH) 2009-2019 101 126 34.12 5.68 36 7
    B Kumar (INDIA) 2012-2019 114 132 34.6 5.02 41.2 4
    Wahab Riaz (PAK) 2008-2019 89 115 34.87 5.71 36.6 4
    RJ Shastri (INDIA) 1981-1992 150 129 36.04 4.21 51.2 2
    HDPK Dharmasena (SL) 1994-2004 141 138 36.21 4.27 50.7 1
    RA Jadeja (INDIA) 2009-2020 165 187 36.57 4.89 44.7 7
    SC Ganguly (INDIA) 1992-2007 308 100 38.35 5.06 45.4 1
    Yuvraj Singh (INDIA) 2000-2017 301 110 38.42 5.08 45.3 2
    Mohammad Rafique (BDESH) 1995-2007 123 119 38.75 4.39 52.8 2
    Mohammad Hafeez (PAK) 2003-2019 218 139 38.84 4.18 55.6 1
    Azhar Mahmood (PAK) 1996-2007 143 123 39.13 4.62 50.7 2
    Shoaib Malik (PAK) 1999-2019 287 158 39.18 4.66 50.3 1
    PA de Silva (SL) 1984-2003 308 106 39.4 4.86 48.5 2
    GP Wickramasinghe (SL) 1990-2002 134 109 39.64 4.53 52.4 1
    SR Tendulkar (INDIA) 1989-2012 463 154 44.48 5.1 52.2 4
    TM Dilshan (SL) 1999-2016 330 106 45.07 4.87 55.4 3


    Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    28,024
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Oh yes Ajmal - I believe OP left him out for a reason, otherwise that guy was absolute magic; more than average, that economy for a spinner in ďmodernĒ era is absolutely mind blowing. The guy had another issue - I donít think he ever won a MoM; they day he performed, PCT managed to lose the game some how!!!!!

  10. #10
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    28,024
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    Didn't knew about Imran that good in ODIs except last few years. Great numbers that, used to think he was not as good in ODIs a bowler as in tests. Definitely should be higher then.
    He was the bowler of 1987 WC, arguably for 1979 as well ...... and he didnít bowl a single ball in the WC either side of which world saw the most menacing pacer in the history of the game ~ 200 Test wickets at 19 in a decade, most of those played on absolute roads; and remember; those days outside Australia, ODIs were also played by same red cherry.

    PM Imran is a mystery even for PAK Passion as well - most of ďnaujuanĒ PAK posters donít have any clue what he brought to PAK cricket. He assembled a war machine out of shambles ... he was both the Erwin Rommel & Montgomery of that force.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    9,400
    Mentioned
    3759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Wasim, Saqlain and Murali are far ahead of the rest.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    19,527
    Mentioned
    431 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Akram
    Murali
    Malinga
    Waqar
    Imran
    Akhtar
    Kapil/Vaas
    Kumble
    Herath
    Saqlain
    Last edited by Kianig89; 30th May 2020 at 22:41.


    Quote Originally Posted by Arsal_AK View Post
    If Hafeez can get two hundreds in a game anyone can.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    210
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Murli
    Akram
    Waqar
    Malinga
    Saqlain
    Ajmal
    Akhtar
    Bumrah
    Kapil
    Imran

  14. #14
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    9,204
    Mentioned
    2244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    1. Wasim
    2. Murali
    3. Waqar
    4. Saqlain
    5. Kapil
    6. Akhtar
    7. Vaas
    8. Imraan
    9. Ajmal
    10. Malinga


    Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    512
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasim Akram
    Waqar Younis
    Shoaib Akhtar
    Imran Khan
    Abdul Qadir
    Saqlain Mushtaq
    Mutiah Muralitharan
    Chaminda Vas
    Javagal Srinath
    Anil Kumble

  16. #16
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasim Akram
    Muralitharan
    Lasith Malinga
    Waqar Younis
    Saqlain
    Kapil
    Imran
    Shoaib Akhtar
    Chaminda Vaas
    Jasprit Bumrah

    I think Malinga is very under rated. He has been around for 15 years & still good enough to wreck havoc on his day - as England found out hard way in 2019 WC. Waqar was devastating during his purple patch ( 89-94 ) but not so great after 1995

    Bumrah should make it Top 5 slot if he maintains his current form for next few years

  17. #17
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    7,276
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetu View Post
    200+ ODI wickets

    Player Span Mat Wkts Ave Econ SR 4W
    Saqlain Mushtaq (PAK) 1995-2003 169 288 21.78 4.29 30.4 11
    M Muralitharan (SL) 1993-2011 343 523 23.07 3.92 35.2 15
    Wasim Akram (PAK) 1984-2003 356 502 23.52 3.89 36.2 17
    Waqar Younis (PAK) 1989-2003 262 416 23.84 4.68 30.5 14
    Shoaib Akhtar (PAK) 1998-2011 158 241 24.7 4.75 31.1 6
    WPUJC Vaas (SL) 1994-2008 321 399 27.45 4.18 39.4 9
    N Kapil Dev (INDIA) 1978-1994 225 253 27.45 3.71 44.2 3
    AB Agarkar (INDIA) 1998-2007 191 288 27.85 5.07 32.9 10
    J Srinath (INDIA) 1991-2003 229 315 28.08 4.44 37.8 7
    SL Malinga (SL) 2004-2019 226 338 28.87 5.35 32.3 11
    Abdur Razzak (BDESH) 2004-2014 153 207 29.29 4.56 38.4 5
    Z Khan (INDIA) 2000-2012 194 269 30.11 4.95 36.4 7
    Shakib Al Hasan (BDESH) 2006-2019 206 260 30.21 4.48 40.4 8
    A Kumble (INDIA) 1990-2007 269 334 30.83 4.29 43 8
    Abdul Razzaq (PAK) 1996-2011 261 268 31.53 4.67 40.4 8
    Mashrafe Mortaza (BDESH) 2001-2020 218 269 32.65 4.86 40.2 7
    Harbhajan Singh (INDIA) 1998-2015 234 265 33.47 4.3 46.6 2
    Shahid Afridi (PAK) 1996-2015 393 393 34.53 4.62 44.7 4
    ST Jayasuriya (SL) 1989-2011 441 320 36.67 4.77 46 8

    100-199 ODI Wickets
    Player Span Mat Wkts Ave Econ SR 4W
    Rashid Khan (AFG) 2015-2019 71 133 18.54 4.16 26.7 4
    BAW Mendis (SL) 2008-2015 87 152 21.86 4.8 27.3 7
    Saeed Ajmal (PAK) 2008-2015 113 184 22.72 4.18 32.6 6
    Mustafizur Rahman (BDESH) 2015-2020 58 109 23.04 5.22 26.4 3
    JJ Bumrah (INDIA) 2016-2020 64 104 24.43 4.55 32.1 5
    Mohammed Shami (INDIA) 2013-2020 77 144 25.42 5.58 27.2 9
    Abdul Qadir (PAK) 1983-1993 104 132 26.16 4.06 38.6 4
    Kuldeep Yadav (INDIA) 2017-2020 60 104 26.16 5.11 30.6 4
    Imran Khan (PAK) 1974-1992 175 182 26.61 3.89 40.9 3
    MF Maharoof (SL) 2004-2016 109 135 28.06 4.89 34.3 4
    M Prabhakar (INDIA) 1984-1996 130 157 28.87 4.27 40.5 4
    Junaid Khan (PAK) 2011-2019 76 110 29.23 5.35 32.7 4
    Naved-ul-Hasan (PAK) 2003-2010 74 110 29.28 5.57 31.5 6
    Umar Gul (PAK) 2003-2016 130 179 29.34 5.19 33.8 4
    Mohammad Sami (PAK) 2001-2015 87 121 29.47 4.99 35.4 3
    IK Pathan (INDIA) 2004-2012 120 173 29.72 5.26 33.8 5
    DNT Zoysa (SL) 1997-2007 95 108 29.75 4.52 39.4 2
    Dawlat Zadran (AFG) 2011-2019 82 115 29.76 5.44 32.7 3
    CRD Fernando (SL) 2001-2012 146 183 30.66 5.22 35.2 2
    Mudassar Nazar (PAK) 1977-1989 122 111 30.91 4.24 43.7 1
    I Sharma (INDIA) 2007-2016 80 115 30.98 5.72 32.4 6
    Aaqib Javed (PAK) 1988-1998 163 182 31.43 4.28 44 2
    A Nehra (INDIA) 2001-2011 117 155 31.6 5.21 36.3 5
    UDU Chandana (SL) 1994-2007 147 151 31.9 4.7 40.6 4
    BKV Prasad (INDIA) 1994-2001 161 196 32.3 4.67 41.4 3
    RAS Lakmal (SL) 2009-2019 85 107 32.5 5.45 35.7 3
    Mohammad Nabi (AFG) 2009-2019 124 130 32.54 4.28 45.5 3
    R Ashwin (INDIA) 2010-2017 111 150 32.91 4.91 40.1 1
    NLTC Perera (SL) 2009-2020 164 172 32.95 5.83 33.8 5
    Mushtaq Ahmed (PAK) 1989-2003 144 161 33.29 4.26 46.8 3
    AD Mathews (SL) 2008-2020 217 120 33.35 4.62 43.2 2
    UT Yadav (INDIA) 2010-2018 75 106 33.63 6.01 33.5 4
    KMDN Kulasekara (SL) 2003-2017 184 199 33.92 4.9 41.5 4
    Rubel Hossain (BDESH) 2009-2019 101 126 34.12 5.68 36 7
    B Kumar (INDIA) 2012-2019 114 132 34.6 5.02 41.2 4
    Wahab Riaz (PAK) 2008-2019 89 115 34.87 5.71 36.6 4
    RJ Shastri (INDIA) 1981-1992 150 129 36.04 4.21 51.2 2
    HDPK Dharmasena (SL) 1994-2004 141 138 36.21 4.27 50.7 1
    RA Jadeja (INDIA) 2009-2020 165 187 36.57 4.89 44.7 7
    SC Ganguly (INDIA) 1992-2007 308 100 38.35 5.06 45.4 1
    Yuvraj Singh (INDIA) 2000-2017 301 110 38.42 5.08 45.3 2
    Mohammad Rafique (BDESH) 1995-2007 123 119 38.75 4.39 52.8 2
    Mohammad Hafeez (PAK) 2003-2019 218 139 38.84 4.18 55.6 1
    Azhar Mahmood (PAK) 1996-2007 143 123 39.13 4.62 50.7 2
    Shoaib Malik (PAK) 1999-2019 287 158 39.18 4.66 50.3 1
    PA de Silva (SL) 1984-2003 308 106 39.4 4.86 48.5 2
    GP Wickramasinghe (SL) 1990-2002 134 109 39.64 4.53 52.4 1
    SR Tendulkar (INDIA) 1989-2012 463 154 44.48 5.1 52.2 4
    TM Dilshan (SL) 1999-2016 330 106 45.07 4.87 55.4 3
    Amir not even in the list of 100 wickets ... poor Amir, adding to this he also quit from red-ball cricket, with all the talent he has doesnt have that firepower to achieve great heights... An underachiever for his talent.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    13,326
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ask_analyse_act View Post
    Amir not even in the list of 100 wickets ... poor Amir, adding to this he also quit from red-ball cricket, with all the talent he has doesnt have that firepower to achieve great heights... An underachiever for his talent.
    81 ODI wickets at average of 29.61.

    119 test wickets, retired at average of 30.5.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    458
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasim
    Saqlain
    Murali
    Waqar
    Imran
    Akhtar
    Vaas
    Kapil
    Malinga
    Bumrah


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •