Feb 2018
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pregnant Elephant dies after eating pineapple stuffed with firecrackers in Kerala

Pregnant Elephant Fed Pineapple Stuffed With Crackers In Kerala. She Died Standing In Rive

An elephant that was pregnant died in Kerala, standing in water, last Wednesday, after she faced one of the most brutal forms of animal abuse. She ate a pineapple filled with firecracker, offered to her allegedly by some locals. The fruit exploded in her mouth, leading to the inevitable tragedy.
    Source: https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/preg...-river-2239497

Kerala, hang your head in shame!!

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    636 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Horrific are the details described in that article. Easier to be a misanthrope than to have compassion in this world.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a snare to kill some wild boars which were creating havoc in the farms and plantations in that area, but an elephant fell into the trap.

Man-animal conflict is huge in those areas and many lives and livelihoods too have been lost. Sometimes electric fences, poisoned water-holes/carcasses or in this case a cracker laden pineapple, these are some of the measures adopted. Many animals have died because of these snares, more than kill count of poachers, something must be done by authorities.

This isn't a Kerala specific thing, happens a lot in the Western Ghats area which are full of various kinds of plantations, Karnataka and TN too have seen these freak deaths, sometimes even humans die. Vividly remember gory images of dead bodies of a couple of young boys who were playing in some area near Coimbatore and they died when they came in contact with electric fence around a big farm. The High Court had to get involved but sadly not much progress, rich farmers have deep political connections and most of these plantations have political links as well.

RIP to the elephant, hope the guilty are punished but this is a wider problem that requires deeper solutions, simply punishing a few rascals isn't going to accomplish much.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Pure evil. You have to be particularly evil to even think of these things.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    806 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can anyone do this?

This is so sad.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    It was a snare to kill some wild boars which were creating havoc in the farms and plantations in that area, but an elephant fell into the trap.

Man-animal conflict is huge in those areas and many lives and livelihoods too have been lost. Sometimes electric fences, poisoned water-holes/carcasses or in this case a cracker laden pineapple, these are some of the measures adopted. Many animals have died because of these snares, more than kill count of poachers, something must be done by authorities.

This isn't a Kerala specific thing, happens a lot in the Western Ghats area which are full of various kinds of plantations, Karnataka and TN too have seen these freak deaths, sometimes even humans die. Vividly remember gory images of dead bodies of a couple of young boys who were playing in some area near Coimbatore and they died when they came in contact with electric fence around a big farm. The High Court had to get involved but sadly not much progress, rich farmers have deep political connections and most of these plantations have political links as well.

RIP to the elephant, hope the guilty are punished but this is a wider problem that requires deeper solutions, simply punishing a few rascals isn't going to accomplish much.
    So pineapples stuffed with firecrackers that had been set on fire were lying around and an elephant just happened to eat them by chance? I genuinely don't understand how that happens.
    Last edited by BreadPakoda; 3rd June 2020 at 03:42.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    So pineapples stuffed with firecrackers that had been set on fire were lying around and an elephant just happened to eat them by chance? I genuinely don't understand how that happens.
    I wasn't there, you are asking the wrong person, but a DFO probably must be familiar with the design of such equipment. Maybe there was a trigger via a wire and when it pulled at it the crackers inside went kaboom, I honestly don't know about explosives but don't they have a trigger mechanism? The other possibility involves tracking a wild elephant's movements, confronting, convincing (which two kumkis couldn't) it and feeding it an explosive, then escaping unscathed, I am sure an investigation will provide the answers.

Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    America
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only Cow lives matter in India

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That’s my place. I am ashamed of my people. How can anyone be this cruel?

Debut
    Nov 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Inhuman.. no words.. such people should be hanged to death

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I wasn't there, you are asking the wrong person, but a DFO probably must be familiar with the design of such equipment. Maybe there was a trigger via a wire and when it pulled at it the crackers inside went kaboom, I honestly don't know about explosives but don't they have a trigger mechanism? The other possibility involves tracking a wild elephant's movements, confronting, convincing (which two kumkis couldn't) it and feeding it an explosive, then escaping unscathed, I am sure an investigation will provide the answers.
    Such a bad idea if this is true. Were they so dumb to not know that it can kill other animals too. Looks like the usual cover up by govt officials. Imagine this happening in 100% literacy state.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaayal View Post
    Thatís my place. I am ashamed of my people. How can anyone be this cruel?
    Correction thatís Palakkad not my district to be precise..

What Swashbuckler said is actually true from what i read. This is how the people kill the wild boar who destroy plantations. Nonetheless those culprits need to be punished so that an example is set to prevent people from doing such inhuman activities.
    Last edited by kaayal; 3rd June 2020 at 17:29.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Exactly. It seems someone intentionally killed an elephant for fun.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    lc(100% - 2px);">

Virat Kohli took to Instagram to condemn the cruel killing of a pregnant elephant in Kerala. The elephant died after she ate a pineapple filled with explosives. The incident has led to widespread outrage in the country, with thousands of people calling for strong action against the perpetrators. On Twitter, several people also shared sketches and illustrations as a way to apologise for the heinous act of animal cruelty. Virat Kohli too took to social media to speak out against the horrific act.

The Team India captain shared a sketch of an elephant, with a baby in her womb, both having halos over their heads.

"Appalled to hear about what happened in Kerala. Let's treat our animals with love and bring an end to these cowardly acts," Kohli captioned the image.

His wife and Bollywood actor Anushka Sharma had also expressed her anger at the incident.

"We all would urge @cmokerala to find the perpetrators and bring them to justice for this heinous crime," she had written on Instagram, sharing yet another heart-breaking sketch.

The wild elephant had left the forests of Silent Valley in Palakkad district, wandering into a nearby village in search of food where she ate the pineapple. The fruit exploded in her mouth and left her in searing pain as she walked around the village for days, unable to eat anything because of her injuries. She eventually died standing in a river.

https://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/vira...kerala-2240223

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    497 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Who are these morons?

Should be made to swallow those 10,000-walas as punishment.

Have some Sehwag in your life.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Exactly. It seems someone intentionally killed an elephant for fun.
    It is an unfortunate accident and definitely been twisted. The animal was not fed by any villager.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Stupid people

Hope they rot in jail for a long time.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    726 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't shikaar (hunting) allowed to deal with wild boars in those areas ?

They have been hunted down in Pakistan from most areas. Have been part of few such excursions myself.
    Chinese pay good price for them.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    636 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis View Post
    Only Cow lives matter in India
    In Kerala? Nope beef fry is a delicacy there, always better to know what region you are talking about. There is no restriction on cow slaughter there.
    Last edited by JaDed; 3rd June 2020 at 21:42.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1350 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Sad to see but the usual suspects making this communal too.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    Isn't shikaar (hunting) allowed to deal with wild boars in those areas ?

They have been hunted down in Pakistan from most areas. Have been part of few such excursions myself.
    Chinese pay good price for them.
    Recently, I think last year, the state government allowed hunting of wild boars in Kerala, they now come under vermin category because of the damage they do to crops. Some animal rights activists went to court but it refused to stay the culling.

From this article https://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...le23404076.ece 22 farmers were killed by wild boar attacks and 10 of them in the district of Malapurram where this elephant died, timeline not specified but clearly people have lost lives. Also wild pig rabies is a cause for concern. I do follow South news regularly and human-animal conflict is a big issue in the Western Ghats region, is in news almost every week. Many tigers die or suffer extreme injury as well.

Regularized culling under the supervision of forest officers is the best way to go about solving this problem but some locals take the initiative and come up with innovative ways to keep the animals away. In India we also have a paucity of licensed shikaris, that's another reason why these incidents happen so regularly.

I want the culprits here to rot in prison as much as everyone else but we must come up with a solution, otherwise it will keep happening.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Who are these morons?

Should be made to swallow those 10,000-walas as punishment.
    If it was a cow im sure they would get worse.

A nation which worships the cow but has a huge problem with abusing animals, strange place.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Sad to see but the usual suspects making this communal too.
    Not surprising. The district where this happened is a Muslim majority one, 70-80% Muslim, IUML (Indian Union Muslim League) stronghold. We have state elections next year and BJP will be desperate to make a mark. In Kerala the party won 1/121 seats last time, otherwise always nil, a prestige issue for them. So communalization is expected starting from social media space, if the culprits are found to be Muslim watch this become a hot topic and the Arnabs and Navikas will have a blast.

Sensible thing will be to understand the root cause of these incidents and come up with practical solutions.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sensible thing will be to understand the root cause of these incidents and come up with practical solutions.
    What is the root cause of this incident?

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1350 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Not surprising. The district where this happened is a Muslim majority one, 70-80% Muslim, IUML (Indian Union Muslim League) stronghold. We have state elections next year and BJP will be desperate to make a mark. In Kerala the party won 1/121 seats last time, otherwise always nil, a prestige issue for them. So communalization is expected starting from social media space, if the culprits are found to be Muslim watch this become a hot topic and the Arnabs and Navikas will have a blast.

Yea tarek fatah shared this news and then demographics of the region and basically said Ďnot surprised who the culprits are.í Clear dog-whistle

I mean it is very wrong and reprehensible though.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Cow slaughter is allowed in Kerala, many Hindus there are beef eaters. The state has almost 50% Muslim+Christian population and adherents of those religions consume cow meat as well. In fact BJP leaders in Kerala threw beef parties before previous election.

For BJP cow is yummy in states like Kerala, Goa and eastern parts but mummy in Hindi belt, Gujarat etc.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    For BJP cow is yummy in states like Kerala, Goa and eastern parts but mummy in Hindi belt, Gujarat etc.
    This is good that they are respecting local sentiments in each state and not imposing one single ideology everywhere. so BJP supports a diverse india.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    What is the root cause of this incident?

Human encroachment on forests, mega-plantations and resorts on prime forest land many of which are allowed via underhand means.
    Last edited by Swashbuckler; 3rd June 2020 at 22:47.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Human encroachment on forests, mega-plantations and resorts on prime forest land many of which are allowed via underhand means.
    This is common in many places where settlements have encroached upon animal territory. But it doesn't explain the root cause of people using such barbaric and sadist means to kill wildlife.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    497 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

A nation which worships the cow but has a huge problem with abusing animals, strange place.
    This is Kerala. Beef is a staple diet.

Have some Sehwag in your life.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is common in many places where settlements have encroached upon animal territory.
    In India happens most in Western Ghats region, including Karnataka, TN. Must be happening in Indonesia, Africa, Brazil etc. as well.

But it doesn't explain the root cause of people using such barbaric and sadist means to kill wildlife.
    Need more licensed hunters to take out vermin. Killing wildlife no matter what method is cruel, but this way the protected species will have better odds. We don't know the mindset of those people, maybe a thirst for revenge or immense anger/fear after suffering deaths in their families, loss of houses, crops etc. Wild Elephants have killed many locals as well.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    In India happens most in Western Ghats region, including Karnataka, TN. Must be happening in Indonesia, Africa, Brazil etc. as well.

Need more licensed hunters to take out vermin. Killing wildlife no matter what method is cruel, but this way the protected species will have better odds. We don't know the mindset of those people, maybe a thirst for revenge or immense anger/fear after suffering deaths in their families, loss of houses, crops etc. Wild Elephants have killed many locals as well.
    disagree. Cruelty is a spectrum, not a binary. Agree that it is the job of forest guards to take out or rehabilitate rouge animals. Gross negligence from them if they were aware of this barbarism from locals and did nothing till now. So root cause is still uncertain. We have only found the root cause of why wildlife is killed, and why locals are killing, but the root cause of this barbaric method being used is still up for guess.

thanks for the answers.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More concrete article https://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...fenders-125820

Killing of pregnant elephant in Kerala: FIR lodged against unidentified offenders

The elephant’s wound was one-week-old, which means it was injured before May 27, said the DFO.

The Mannarkkad Forest Division in Palakkad has registered an FIR (first information report) in the death of the 15-year-old pregnant elephant. The elephant died on May 27, says after it tried to eat a fruit stuffed with explosives.

While the elephant died on May 27, the Forest Department registered an FIR the next day, on May 28, against unidentified persons.

Based on the nature of its wound, we are assuming that it died due to explosives. We are suspecting that the elephant fell prey to the explosive snare used to fend off wild boars,” KK Sunil Kumar, Mannarkkad Divisional Forest Officer (DFO), told TNM. Using snares to trap, wound or kill an animal is a cruel practice, and even an attempt is punishable under the Wildlife Protection Act.

“In forest ranges, normally, to prevent wild animals from invading or entering cultivated areas, people use two-feet-high fences laden with explosives to catch wild boars. Sometimes, its thorny edges poke its body when it comes near, and due to its body’s pressure, the crackers strategically tied to these fences might explode. There is another illegal practice where it eats fruits with poison or such bombs. In such a scenario, the wild boar is killed for its meat. There is no evidence now to suggest that the elephant was intentionally fed such an explosive. In fact, we are also investigating if it bit a fruit laden with explosives or directly bit these snares,” said Sunil, adding, “In this case, it is possible the elephant was injured due to these explosives.”

Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (Wildlife) and Chief Wildlife Warden Surendrakumar told TNM that the injuries showed that the elephant was injured due to an explosive. “This much we can say for sure now. Who was behind it and what happened, we are investigating,” he said.

The one-month pregnant elephant belonged to the Silent Valley National Park in Palakkad. The elephant’s wound was one-week-old, which means it was injured before May 27, said the DFO.

“A few days before its death, sometime on May 20 or 23, some villagers in the forest range had spotted it in an area, which is about 10 to 12 kms away from the river where it died. It was not wounded near the river area, but at an area around 10 kms away. As per our estimate, those areas are not inhabited. Since we do not know at this point from where the elephant was injured, we have not been able to identify the culprits, but we are still carrying out the investigation,” said Sunil.

Mohan Krishnan, a member of the Rapid Response team who had written about this heartwrenching incident also noted that despite being injured for days, the elephant never attacked any human settlements. "Even with that agonising pain, she did not destroy any houses or injure any person. She was a good animal," he wrote.

The Forest Department has registered the FIR under section 9 (prohibition of hunting any wild animal specified in Schedules I, II, III and IV) and section 51 (offence committed in relation to any animal specified in Schedule I or Part II of Schedule II or meat of any such animal or animal article, trophy or uncured trophy derived from such animal or offence related to hunting in a sanctuary or a National Park) of the Wildlife Protection Act, 1972. Wild elephants are protected species under Schedule 1 of the Act.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This incident occurred in Thiruvizhamkunnu village of Palakkad district , not Malappuram. I guess there is a malicious intent in dragging Malappuramís name into it because of its Muslim population, and this goes well with BJPís North Indian audience.

Whoever be it, this cruelty needs to end. I know these villagers are often targeted by these wild animals but this is not the method to quell it. I hope the Government take this issue seriously.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This incident occurred in Thiruvizhamkunnu village of Palakkad district , not Malappuram. I guess there is a malicious intent in dragging Malappuram’s name into it because of its Muslim population, and this goes well with BJP’s North Indian audience.
    Oh is it? Many news sites are naming Malappuram, they are the real culprits here if they aren't being factual. Even 'The Hindu' reported so https://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...le31736516.ece

Hope things clear up. Anyway it isn't about district or religion, this is a wider problem in that area and not just Kerala, won't take long to post some links of similar brutal deaths of animals from Karnataka in recent past. Also check my previous post, even the thread title is misleading, why not wait for the investigation results?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Oh is it? Many news sites are naming Malappuram, they are the real culprits here if they aren't being factual. Even 'The Hindu' reported so https://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...le31736516.ece

Hope things clear up. Anyway it isn't about district or religion, this is a wider problem in that area and not just Kerala, won't take long to post some links of similar brutal deaths of animals from Karnataka in recent past. Also check my previous post, even the thread title is misleading, why not wait for the investigation results?
    If one should wait for the investigations are made public before speculating, doesn't it apply to you as well.

I trust Pinarayi govt to find the true facts, unlike politicians elsewhere who form committees to get favourable reports.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Heartbreaking, I wouldn't have tears in my eyes had humans died but this has got me emotional. That poor creature, my heart is heavy right now.

"You want Philly, Philly ? " Nicholas Edward Foles

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    The killing of a pregnant elephant in Kerala’s Mallapuram has angered the country with political leaders and eminent personalities condemning the heinous incident. Union Minister Prakash Javadekar on Thursday said that the Central government has taken a “very serious note” of the incident.

“We will not leave any stone unturned to investigate properly and nab the culprit(s). This is not an Indian culture to feed fire crackers and kill,” Javadekar said in a tweet.

The incident took place on May 27 when the pregnant elephant died standing in river Velliyar after it suffered an injury in its lower jaw. According to officials, the 15-year-old pregnant elephant died after consuming a pineapple laden with firecrackers.

Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader and animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi slammed the Kerala government for not taking animal cruelty seriously.

“Mallapuram is known for its intense criminal activity especially with regards to animals. No action has ever been taken against a single poacher or wildlife killer so they keep doing it. I can only suggest that you call/email and ask for action,” she tweeted.

Along with her tweet, Gandhi attached a document claiming that about 600 elephants are killed by the temples “by breaking their legs, beating and starving them and otherwise by private owners by insuring them and then deliberately drowning them or giving them gangrene by putting rusted nails on them. I talk to the department almost every week about an elephant and they do absolutely nothing.”

She also asked for the removal of Kerala’s Forest Secretary. “The minister (for wildlife protection), if he has any sense, should resign. Rahul Gandhi is from that area, why has he not taken action?,” she told ANI.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india...EJbzUrFbM.html

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The village is in Palakkad district bordering Malappuram district. I don’t know why everybody is getting their facts wrong, may be intentionally to paint a communal picture and add more spice. All the local Malayalam news channels reported it as Palakkad and also in some English publications like in your post theNewsminute article. NDTV have also corrected the information after the CM Pinarayi Vijayan revealed the investigation details.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/focu...ephant-2240688

But as you mentioned the location is not “our” problem, this inhuman system of killing wild animals need to end. Be it a elephant, wild boar anything. As long as this issue is not resolved, the cycle will again repeat.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Romali_rotti View Post
    Heartbreaking, I wouldn't have tears in my eyes had humans died but this has got me emotional. That poor creature, my heart is heavy right now.
    As long as itís not your family members. Right??

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad the news media is not highlighting anything else surrounding this because it happened in Mallapuram. I am sure people know a thing or 2 about this place. It could be a sensitive issue if the culprits are tracked.

Good approach that needs to be applied to all kinds of news.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Wildlife officials in India are investigating the death of a pregnant elephant after it ate a pineapple containing firecrackers.

The incident in Kerala caused outrage after a forest official posted about the death on social media.

It's unclear if it was an accident, who planted the explosives or why. The animal spent days in pain before dying.

Vets tried but failed to save her. India has some 27,000 wild elephants and another 2,500 in captivity.

Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar said the government had taken a "serious note of the killing". Kerala's chief minister says the investigation is focused on "three suspects", reports BBC Hindi's Imran Qureshi.

"Two suspects are being interrogated right now. We have not yet made any formal arrests," an official told the BBC.

The 15-year-old elephant, who was two months pregnant, apparently strayed into a village near the Silent Valley National Park in Palakkad district last week and ate the pineapple.

In a Facebook post, forest official Mohan Krishnan said the firecrackers exploded in the animal's mouth and the elephant walked for days in pain before dying on 27 May, standing in a river.

He wrote that the animal "didn't harm a single human being even when she ran in searing pain in the streets of the village".

"When I saw her, she was standing in the river without making any noise. She was possibly getting some relief from immersing her trunk and mouth into the water," Mr Krishnan told the BBC.

A senior local forest official said the elephant stood in water for four days even as wildlife workers and vets tried to save her.

"We tried our best to save the lives of both the mother and the child, but we failed," KK Sunil Kumar told the BBC.

However, it is not clear whether the elephant was fed the firecracker-spiked fruit or accidentally ate it.

Farmers often scatter such fruits in the area to keep animals - mainly wild boar and pigs - away from damaging their crops, officials say.

Reports say that elephants are at risk when they stray into human settlements to look for food.

"People are getting into conflicts and they resort to different mitigation methods - they put up electric fences, build trenches or become more brutal and use a crude bomb [to keep the animals away]," OP Nammeer, a professor of wildlife at Kerala Agriculture University, told the Mint newspaper.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-52918603

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post
    Glad the news media is not highlighting anything else surrounding this because it happened in Mallapuram. I am sure people know a thing or 2 about this place. It could be a sensitive issue if the culprits are tracked.

It didnt happen in Malappuram but in Palakkad district. Its being acknowledged by all mainstream media now. Didnt stop twitter warriors bringing in communal angle though.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Politicians and bhakhts don't care about any animal. Cows are also treated like s*** in India. You can find them eating plastic bags and garbage anywhere in India.

Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Shaheen Bagh, Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Photo of the dead infant elephant baby will continue to haunt me. A devastatingly heartbreaking episode.

All animal life matters but how can you do it to an elephant? From Ganpatti bappa, Mowgli, Hathi Mere Sathi, Appu Ghar etc Indians grew up in love with and idolizing the adorable giant that elephants are.

People and officials must address larger issues of wildlife/animal abuse in India.

A shameful moment

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    Mentioned
    431 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sick people should be penalized very sad no doubt this world is a cruel place

Quote Originally Posted by Arsal_AK View Post
    If Hafeez can get two hundreds in a game anyone can.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As long as itís not your family members. Right??
    Well I was saying it as a figure of speech. To be precise it would depend on how close the family member is however yes I was saying it as an example for people I do not know.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1350 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Local.Dada View Post

Because if they highlighted Mallapuram district then they would be peddling fake news. Not to say that it didnít already happen.

See this : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...puram-palakkad

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1350 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Oh God even such an incident cannot go without being communalised in India and Muslims to be blamed for it.

Also. Even IF this had happened in a Muslim majority district;and even IF it was intentional;, even then you cannot blame a community for such an act because thats just a stupid thing to do.
    Last edited by MenInG; 5th June 2020 at 11:44.

#MPGA

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Kerala Elephant Death: How Malappuram & Muslims Got Wrongly Blamed

At a time when even a pandemic like COVID-19 is seen from the prism of religion, it's hardly surprising that even the tragic death of a pregnant elephant in Kerala has been given a communal colour.

The elephant’s death allegedly took place after she consumed a fruit stuffed with explosives that were possibly left behind by locals and this sparked a great deal of shock and outrage.

While much of the outrage rightly centered around violence against animals, some tried to give it a communal spin.

It began with misleading news that the incident took place in Malappuram, the only Muslim majority district in Kerala, even though the elephant died in the Mannarkkad division of Palakkad district.

The Union government also ended up falling for the misleading information, with Union Minister Prakash Javadekar also blaming Malappuram.

BJP MP Maneka Gandhi not only wrongly attributed the incident to Malappuram, she went on to accuse it of being the "most violent district" in the country.

Strangely she went on to blame Congress leader Rahul Gandhi, who is MP from Wayanad, which is at a different location.

These claims proved to be false.

The Quint confirmed that the incident indeed took place in Palakkad district and not Malappuram.

"The elephant was found dead in a forest area in the Mannarkkad division of Palakkad district. Such incidents have happened in the past but we have taken all steps to prevent them," K Sunil Kumar, Divisional Forest Office, Mannarkkad, told The Quint.

This isn't the first time Maneka Gandhi has been accused of targetting Muslims in the name of protecting animals.

In 2017 she wrote a post saying "Muslims get a free pass to slaughter goats on Bakrid".

In the past, Maneka Gandhi's NGO People For Animals has conducted unauthorised "raids" targetted cattle traders, mostly Muslims.

‘Don’t Communalise,’ Say Malayalis

Several Twitter users began blaming Muslims for the killing, citing that it took place in Malappuram.

However, many others, including Malayalam actors like Neeraj Madhav and Parvathy, called out the communal propaganda.

lc(100% - 2px);">
    ne; width:100%;" target="_blank">
    rmal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram

rmal; font-weightrmal; line-height:17px; text-decorationne; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">We are a sensible community, we’re bold enough to speak up about our own mistakes, to criticise and self analyse, to repent for our faults and are willing to reform and rectify the issues by creating a collective awareness. Some of you would not understand this because you’re only trained for the blame game. Remember it was our very own people who exposed the issue and spoke against it. So don’t take advantage of this to divide us. We’re smarter than that. #malayalida #weareone #elephantissue

wrap;">A post shared by rmal; font-weightrmal; line-height:17px;" target="_blank"> Neeraj Madhav (@neeraj_madhav) on

https://www.thequint.com/news/breaki...puram-palakkad

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Photo of the dead infant elephant baby will continue to haunt me. A devastatingly heartbreaking episode.

All animal life matters but how can you do it to an elephant? From Ganpatti bappa, Mowgli, Hathi Mere Sathi, Appu Ghar etc Indians grew up in love with and idolizing the adorable giant that elephants are.

People and officials must address larger issues of wildlife/animal abuse in India.

A shameful moment
    True. It’s truly devastating and sad. No animal should be treated like that.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Shaheen Bagh, Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Shame on BJP and it's stupid bhakts for giving this issue a communal angle. How pathetic human beings you have to be to play politics in even an issue as sensitive as this.

So mad are they for power they would do anything to hold on to it.

Nothing lasts.

Worst tyrants than you came and got whacked by the endheh always get whacked eventually.

Count your days and pray when the power is taken from you, you survive political vendetta and public wrath.

As liberal as Congress portrays itself to be, they are known to hammer their opponents when in power. If anything the whole Gandhi, Vadra family survived 6 years of BJP without breaking sweat. All you got was Chidambram and even he bounced back.

The sadhu, baba, yogis all will be running for their lives when Congress comes back

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Oh God even such an incident cannot go without being communalised in India and Muslims to be blamed for it.

Also. Even IF this had happened in a Muslim majority district;and even IF it was intentional;, even then you cannot blame a community for such an act because thats just a stupid thing to do.
    As I said in #3, it wasn't fed the pineapple (someone please change the thread title @Abdullah719 ), it was a snare to kill wild boars that destroy crops and kill farmers and plantation workers regularly in that area. I heard the DFO (District Forest Officer) say this to local press a day before this thread was even posted, yet some PPers here felt I wasn't being honest or that I was deflecting/diverting.

Malappuram was mentioned by many news channels and print media, glad that they retracted it. There was some confusion where it died, those two are adjoining districts and it happened at the border I guess. But shameless BJP leaders won't stop peddling their fake news. Mallus won't be swayed by this communal rhetoric, but it will give ammunition for BJP's media lapdogs and bh@kts to get their daily quota of hate.

Anyway what happened was ghastly, and it will continue happening unless authorities come up with effective ways to eliminate vermin. Beyond a point we can't blame the locals since we haven't faced destruction of lives and livelihood like them.
    Last edited by MenInG; 5th June 2020 at 11:44.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Shame on BJP and it's stupid bhakts for giving this issue a communal angle. How pathetic human beings you have to be to play politics in even an issue as sensitive as this.

So mad are they for power they would do anything to hold on to it.

Nothing lasts.

Worst tyrants than you came and got whacked by the endheh always get whacked eventually.

Count your days and pray when the power is taken from you, you survive political vendetta and public wrath.

As liberal as Congress portrays itself to be, they are known to hammer their opponents when in power. If anything the whole Gandhi, Vadra family survived 6 years of BJP without breaking sweat. All you got was Chidambram and even he bounced back.

The sadhu, baba, yogis all will be running for their lives when Congress comes back
    We have elections in Bihar and JK later this year. In 2021 Bengal, Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry will go to polls. BJP is in election mode all the time, they will look to create divisions in society and spread hatred/fear/anger in matters concerning these states/UTs because they have nothing else to show for.

In TN target will be Dravidian ideology, social justice groups, NGOs, missionaries, Jamaat, Urban Naxals or whatever it is called these days. In places with significant minority population they will go after minorities, Hindu-Muslim topics will be hot in Kerala, JK, Bengal, Assam. They are so predictable now.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    726 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is there so much outrage over one dead elephant ? Are they considered Holy in Hinduism ?

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1770 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Some online media outlets trying to spin the issue regarding the locatio,while suddenly one media outlet changes story from fed to ate pineapple.

Why? Why the need for obfuscation? Malappuram may be a Muslim majority district, but the matter has nothing to do with religion. Nothing.

Obfuscation will make the matter communal. Transparency will prevent it.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    Why is there so much outrage over one dead elephant ? Are they considered Holy in Hinduism ?
    Its not about Elephants being considered holy or not. There is outrage because its about how we treat the wild life or animals in general. This planet is as much their’s as it belongs to humans.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Some online media outlets trying to spin the issue regarding the locatio,while suddenly one media outlet changes story from fed to ate pineapple.

Why? Why the need for obfuscation? Malappuram may be a Muslim majority district, but the matter has nothing to do with religion. Nothing.

Its not an obfuscation when its a fact that the incident took place in a separate place. It was in the first instance that they got it wrong. However this hasnt stopped the usual people from bringing the communal stuff into this. Its not just one but almost all media which is now reporting it as it should be. The Forest officials have specifically ruled out the Elephant being fed the fruit as they found no evidence in support of this. So now using 'ate' instead of 'fed' is not incorrect.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We have elections in Bihar and JK later this year. In 2021 Bengal, Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry will go to polls. BJP is in election mode all the time, they will look to create divisions in society and spread hatred/fear/anger in matters concerning these states/UTs because they have nothing else to show for.

In TN target will be Dravidian ideology, social justice groups, NGOs, missionaries, Jamaat, Urban Naxals or whatever it is called these days. In places with significant minority population they will go after minorities, Hindu-Muslim topics will be hot in Kerala, JK, Bengal, Assam. They are so predictable now.
    There are always some elections every year. That is why it was proposed to hold state and center elections together.

Dravidian ideology is dead. It is reduced to a linguistic Tamil identity, not a pan dravidian ideology. Ramasamy wanted an independent dravida nadu, but annadurai reduced it to tamil nadu only. MGR was a malayalee, Jayalalitha a kannadiga, vaiko and vijaykanth telugus. All helping the kill the dravidian ideology and reducing it to the narrow linguistic identity.

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post

Maybe due to that's a fact? BTW why BJP minister giving it community angle and spreading hates?

ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2026 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Seems as if every event in India turns into a Hindu vs Muslim turf war.

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2954 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Seems as if every event in India turns into a Hindu vs Muslim turf war.
    This happened in Kerala and from what I am seeing on Malayalam social media space, they aren't at all bothered by Hindu-Muslim, or where it happened. They want the state government to take action against the culprits, discussing about the larger issue and how to tackle this problem of snares, encroachment of forest areas, development vs conservation.

But trust the shameless Hindutva clowns to communalize this, they don't care about the elephant or the threats of snares, only want to divide society further and use polarization to consolidate their support base. Even their top leaders, ministers are doing the same. All they do is repeat their lies, when fact checkers have busted nearly all their claims.

Communists and Congress are on opposite sides in Kerala politics, big time rivalry which often gets bloody. But they are on the same page here demanding public apology from BJP. BJP will never apologize, though their humiliation will continue in Kerala politics, these kind of stunts will fetch them dividends in some other states.
    Last edited by Swashbuckler; 5th June 2020 at 17:10.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A certain Wilson has been arrested, no worries for BJP and the S@nghis. They will now blame and spread hatred against the Christian community, Church, Missionary Groups and sell fake stories of religious conversion in that area. Minority suspect means jackpot for BJP.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan slams ‘wrong priorities’ in elephant death case

The State Forest Department has reportedly picked up three persons for interrogation in connection with the death of a pregnant elephant at Mannarkad even as online campaigns and tweets by celebrities and politicians have added new dimensions to the incident.

The location of the incident, wrongly reported as Malappuram by some, has set the twitter on fire besides kicking off social media rage. Condemning the incident, Union Minister Prakash Javadekar and former Union Minister Maneka Gandhi tweeted that the incident took place in Malappuram.

CM’s warning
    Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan took a dig at those who used the “tragedy to unleash a hate campaign.” Condemning the “wrong priorities” of some quarters, Mr. Vijayan said “lies built upon inaccurate descriptions and half-truths were employed to obliterate the truth. Some even tried to import bigotry into the narrative.” He promised that justice would prevail.

In Palakkad
    The Forest Department clarified that the crime took place in Palakkad. “The place where the unfortunate incident took place falls in Palakkad district,” said the official twitter handle of the department. There was no conclusive evidence that injury to the lower jaw of the animal was caused by pineapple stuffed with cracker. However, this may be a possibility, it said.

Leader of the Opposition Ramesh Chennithala accused Ms. Gandhi of having “given a space for airing hate speeches abusing a district and all its people.”

Surendrakumar, Chief Wildlife Warden, Kerala, said the campaign that the animal was fed with explosives-laden fruit was baseless and wrong. It was a wild elephant and no one could go near it or feed it. It might have stumbled upon the fruit, kept in some farmland. Rewards would be offered to those who give solid clues into the incidents. Statewide combing operations would be held to prevent the recurrence of such incidents, Mr. Surendrakumar said.

In his tweet, Ratan Tata said he was “grieved and shocked to know that a group of people caused the death of an innocent, passive, pregnant elephant by feeding the elephant with a pineapple filled with firecrackers.” Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli also shared his anguish in a tweet.

Teams of forest officials on Thursday perambulated the fringe areas of forests of the Silent Valley National Park, Nilambur South, North Mannarkad, Nenmara, and Palakkad as part of the preventive drive.

A probe into the crime was progressing and senior police officers are cooperating in it, said P.P. Pramod, Chief Conservator of Forest (Eastern Circle).

Governor’s anguish
    “I have already taken up the matter with State govt. expressing my anguish. Govt. of Kerala is taking adequate & strong actions & those responsible for this abominable act will be brought to justice,” official Twitter handle of Governor Arif Mohammed Khan said.
    https://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...le31751583.ece

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    False claim viral about arrest of Amzath Ali and Thamim Shaikh in Kerala elephant death case

BJP IT cell at it again. **** of the Earth.

https://www.altnews.in/false-claim-v...nt-death-case/

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are always some elections every year.
    Bihar, JK, Bengal, Assam, TN, Puducherry, Kerala lined up till end of 2021. Many of them have sizable Muslim population, so obviously BJP will step up its game of communal polarization. They do it all the time but more incentive now because of the demographics of these states/UT.
    Last edited by Swashbuckler; 5th June 2020 at 17:31.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    A certain Wilson has been arrested, no worries for BJP and the S@nghis. They will now blame and spread hatred against the Christian community, Church, Missionary Groups and sell fake stories of religious conversion in that area. Minority suspect means jackpot for BJP.
    Evil and cruel can be part of all communities, the person(s) that did this, didn't do it as part of their religion or caste , they did it because they are evil. It seems that the BJP has divided Ind so much that everything has a sectarian and religious angle.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Bihar, JK, Bengal, Assam, TN, Puducherry, Kerala lined up till end of 2021. Many of them have sizable Muslim population, so obviously BJP will step up its game of communal polarization. They do it all the time but more incentive now because of the demographics of these states/UT.
    Why is that BJP is able to divide people, when hindus and muslims love each other and cannot live without each other?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Evil and cruel can be part of all communities, the person(s) that did this, didn't do it as part of their religion or caste , they did it because they are evil. It seems that the BJP has divided Ind so much that everything has a sectarian and religious angle.
    Not the first time india is divided on religious lines. This is the oldest playbook.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    God's Own Country.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good to know that the investigation is going in the right direction and culprits are found. They should be arrested asap.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to know that the investigation is going in the right direction and culprits are found. They should be arrested asap.
    Police in Kerala and TN are generally better in this regard. Hope the guilty are punished and authorities come up with some solutions to this snare menace which is killing so many animals.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Media reporting that it was coconut snare and not pineapple. Saying that coconut filled with explosives is the most common way to kill wild boars. Workers in nearby plantations too employ this technique to protect their crops.

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Venue
    Bangalore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What kind of human being
    stupid people. they should punish severely.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Christian and Muslim perpetrators. Hindutva goons are frothing over this somewhere.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kerala has been on the radar for a while.

First it was the beef parties.

Then Rahul Gandhi's massive win there which crushed @Romali_rotti's soul

Later, Kerala being touted as a model state wrt Corona.

Finally they found something to outrage over.

Wonder if Kohli had time to tweet on migrants walking. Seems to have come up with some tweet on this that has been copy pasted all over the net. Does he have an electric fence in his farmhouse. WOuldn't be surprised.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pillionrider View Post
    Kerala has been on the radar for a while.

First it was the beef parties.

Then Rahul Gandhi's massive win there which crushed @Romali_rotti's soul

Later, Kerala being touted as a model state wrt Corona.

Finally they found something to outrage over.

Wonder if Kohli had time to tweet on migrants walking. Seems to have come up with some tweet on this that has been copy pasted all over the net. Does he have an electric fence in his farmhouse. WOuldn't be surprised.
    Yes I couldn't have asked for a better leader than Rahul Gandhi to rule Kerala, Baba blacksheep have you any wool, yes sir yes sir 3 bags full, little Rahul Kuttan soo cute ..

Debut
    Sep 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babu Bhaiya View Post
    Its not about Elephants being considered holy or not. There is outrage because its about how we treat the wild life or animals in general. This planet is as much theirís as it belongs to humans.
    It blows my mind that you had to be explain that to him.