Pre-Match analysis at shuttered stumps - Page 2


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 205
  1. #81
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    3,766
    Mentioned
    973 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Geil @Watsupdoc @Square Drive @Mueez @last_knight @TrentDevil

    Get your predictions in guys

  2. #82
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Pindis bowling doesn't look too threatening and five of Tigers top six are diamond bats, so I would expect the Tigers to win.

  3. #83
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PB v CT: Bowling, batting & on paper tigers look strong, I am predicting a comfortable win for tigers

    LH v MU: both teams have batting depth and in bowling LH are slightly ahead because of a double boost AR and a diamond bowler, MU has super bowler who would be very good on this pitch , MU batting is slightly ahead of LH , this is very difficult to predict so my wild guess is will win this for MU

  4. #84
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    PB v CT: Bowling, batting & on paper tigers look strong, I am predicting a comfortable win for tigers

    LH v MU: both teams have batting depth and in bowling LH are slightly ahead because of a double boost AR and a diamond bowler, MU has super bowler who would be very good on this pitch , MU batting is slightly ahead of LH , this is very difficult to predict so my wild guess is will win this for MU
    We have single boost AR.

    But agreed our match against MU will be close. Though I feel their bowling is a bit weaker and our batting is on par.

  5. #85
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    PB v Tigers. On paper tigers look strong, tigers bowling is a bit weak though. This should be a close game as well.

  6. Google Ad Manager-
  7. #86
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PB vs CT: the toss is irrelevant as Pindi Boyz have opted to bat first and the Tigers have chosen to bowl first. In my opinion, the super bat of PB is batting a bit too low, which could cost them some runs. I expect this match to get really close and feel Cornered Tigers are going to clutch it as the bowling of the hosts is a bit weak...

    LH vs MU: this should be a good one. Both teams have a stacked batting lineup.
    On a spicy pitch LH have decided to double boost their all rounder - which will have an enormous impact on the game.
    My prediction is Lightning Hawks are going to win this match against Misbah United.

    CA vs LC: really unpredictable who the winner will be between the two teams as witnessed in previous matches. Both teams are very strong. Donít know why but I feel Loose Cannons will win this one.


    All in all an exciting second round of T20s!

  8. #87
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    @Geil and @Mueez both saying we have double boosted our AR for some reason, when in fact we only used a single boost

    Mueez bhai aaj kal yeh kya laga rakha hai, abhi tak rozay lag rahay hain?

  9. #88
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    We have single boost AR.

    But agreed our match against MU will be close. Though I feel their bowling is a bit weaker and our batting is on par.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    On a spicy pitch LH have decided to double boost their all rounder - which will have an enormous impact on the game.
    I and @Mueez both missed that Super A/R Boost

  10. #89
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    @Geil and @Mueez both saying we have double boosted our AR for some reason, when in fact we only used a single boost

    Mueez bhai aaj kal yeh kya laga rakha hai, abhi tak rozay lag rahay hain?
    Oh my god

    Iím still shocked and sad because of @Watsupdoc thatís why Iím not in my senses...

  11. #90
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Oh my god

    Iím still shocked and sad because of @Watsupdoc thatís why Iím not in my senses...
    mere se panga nahi lene ka

    We all know who is the more delayar Kaptaan

  12. #91
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    mere se panga nahi lene ka

    We all know who is the more delayar Kaptaan
    Immy ke saath panga na lo

    Usne aap ko Pakistan enter nahi hone dena

  13. #92
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Immy ke saath panga na lo

    Usne aap ko Pakistan enter nahi hone dena
    Woh @Thunderbolt14 ko kaun as enter honay de raha hai

    Aur kholo Eid pe lockdown

  14. #93
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Woh @Thunderbolt14 ko kaun as enter honay de raha hai

    Aur kholo Eid pe lockdown

  15. #94
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Woh @Thunderbolt14 ko kaun as enter honay de raha hai

    Aur kholo Eid pe lockdown
    Yeah man hopefully you guys can go back iA!

  16. #95
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Yeah man hopefully you guys can go back iA!
    I have heard flights will open 10th July. So for a month toh koi scene hi nahi hai

  17. #96
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Where are you based @Watsupdoc

  18. #97
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Yeah man hopefully you guys can go back iA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Where are you based @Watsupdoc
    Live in Swiss bro but have fam in Lahore - and wanted to go see them but no scene for at least a month.

    And you?

  19. #98
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    I have heard flights will open 10th July. So for a month toh koi scene hi nahi hai
    I had plans too to go to Pakistan this summer.

    All canceled out because of Corona...

  20. #99
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Assassins v Cannons I think both teams are likely to bowl first. With the way the bonus point system is set-up most chance of getting them is while chasing especially on a devilish pitch.

  21. #100
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    I had plans too to go to Pakistan this summer.

    All canceled out because of Corona...
    Yes man everything is messed up because of this in fact this whole year has been weird so far lol

    Khair anyways all one can do is pray and have patience.


  22. #101
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    I had plans too to go to Pakistan this summer.

    All canceled out because of Corona...
    In fact I was about to go to India to raise money for the poor children there with college and then the flights got canceled

  23. #102
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Based in California, been wanting to go visit family in Lahore for some time now. Unfortunately doesnít look like thatís happening any time soon like you said

  24. #103
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Yes man everything is messed up because of this in fact this whole year has been weird so far lol

    Khair anyways all one can do is pray and have patience.
    InshAllah all will be okay. Just stay safe and have patience like you said

  25. #104
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    InshAllah all will be okay. Just stay safe and have patience like you said
    IA bro!

  26. #105
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    In fact I was about to go to India to raise money for the poor children there with college and then the flights got canceled
    Lol where are you based?

  27. #106
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Lol where are you based?
    Iím based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Was born here too. However a proud Pakistani who is very much associated with Pakistan

  28. #107
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Nice! You have fam in Pakistan as well? Which city?

  29. #108
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Nice! You have fam in Pakistan as well? Which city?
    Yeah fam lives in Sialkot your fam?

  30. #109
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Yeah fam lives in Sialkot your fam?
    You and I should have joined in to assemble Sialkot Stallions for PPCL.

  31. #110
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Yeah fam lives in Sialkot your fam?
    Am based in Isloo in Pak but my wifeís fam is in Lahore.

    So in PSL when itís Isloo v Lahore it always gets tense

  32. #111
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    You and I should have joined in to assemble Sialkot Stallions for PPCL.
    Done letís do it for the next season whenever it happens

  33. #112
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Feel bad for my susralis though the one time their team had chance of going through to playoffs in PSL - corona happened

  34. #113
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Am based in Isloo in Pak but my wifeís fam is in Lahore.

    So in PSL when itís Isloo v Lahore it always gets tense
    Nice man! It is so heartening to see no matter where you live the love for your country never disappears.



    Support Lahore for the sake of your life

  35. #114
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Feel bad for my susralis though the one time their team had chance of going through to playoffs in PSL - corona happened
    make sure your wife and susraal doesnít read this.

  36. #115
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Nice man! It is so heartening to see no matter where you live the love for your country never disappears.



    Support Lahore for the sake of your life
    Had to show that I am supporting lahore even though deep down was always supporting Isloo. Might have gotten over excited at times and celebrated when lahore lost against Isloo and that didnít end well

  37. #116
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    make sure your wife and susraal doesnít read this.
    Zaroori hai bro otherwise Iím done

  38. #117
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Am based in Isloo in Pak but my wifeís fam is in Lahore.

    So in PSL when itís Isloo v Lahore it always gets tense
    You must love this dynamic given both cities records in the PSL

  39. #118
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Had to show that I am supporting lahore even though deep down was always supporting Isloo. Might have gotten over excited at times and celebrated when lahore lost against Isloo and that didnít end well
    I see why you are good at jinxing. Experience.

  40. #119
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Had to show that I am supporting lahore even though deep down was always supporting Isloo. Might have gotten over excited at times and celebrated when lahore lost against Isloo and that didnít end well
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Zaroori hai bro otherwise Iím done

  41. #120
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hawks vs MU :
    Lose toss, win match. Because all bats are in top 7 for both teams. Top 3 give a good start when chasing and not so when batting first.
    @Azzurri and Butt are key.
    Overs of @The_KING will be crucial.
    For MU @Abdullah719 and Misbah are key.

    PB vs CT :
    Toss is irrelevent and PB will bat first. @Saj @raashidkhan89070and Sangakara will score runs.
    CT will get a big partnership between Kallis and @ARK Rafay. but middle order will fail. @Ibrahim.Imran will take them over the line though.

    CA vs LC ;
    CA bat first. @Da_Future_Knick @Moh@n @Smbhayi and @Afhan Ali are key players. Stokes is GOAT and will win it for us.
    Last edited by last_knight; 6th June 2020 at 18:58.

  42. #121
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    PB and Assassins both batting first and will win their respective games.

    Our game vs MU will also most likely be won by the team winning toss and batting first, although if there's one team that can chase even on spicy, it's MU.

  43. #122
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Name:  3EFE0989-55E9-4E47-BBF9-8C37F4D080B8.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  26.3 KB

  44. #123
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Name:  3EFE0989-55E9-4E47-BBF9-8C37F4D080B8.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  26.3 KB
    this is so true yaar.

    Or doing bowling action at home because youíre so bored

  45. #124
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    Name:  3EFE0989-55E9-4E47-BBF9-8C37F4D080B8.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  26.3 KB
    so true

  46. #125
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    When will the matches be posted?

  47. #126
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Bad toss to lose for the Tigers

  48. #127
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    3,279
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No post-match analysis yet .


    Why is Monday so far from Friday, and Friday so close to Monday?

  49. #128
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post
    No post-match analysis yet .
    why don't you do it?

  50. #129
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    3,279
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    why don't you do it?
    It may be little bias because of my performance


    Why is Monday so far from Friday, and Friday so close to Monday?

  51. #130
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post
    It may be little bias because of my performance
    That's fine! You and @The_KING performed like

    Completely dismantled the 'strong batting line-up' of MU.

  52. #131
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    3,279
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Post-match analysis

    Hawks vs MU

    It was very important match for @andy0204,his career was on line,if he wasn't performing on the match then he was force to take a retirement but he came back like a cheetah and destroyed the opposition and single handedly won the match for his opposition,good supporting role from @The_KING.

    Rest of the matches go figure it out.

  53. #132
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post
    Post-match analysis

    Hawks vs MU

    It was very important match for @andy0204,his career was on line,if he wasn't performing on the match then he was force to take a retirement but he came back like a cheetah and destroyed the opposition and single handedly won the match for his opposition,good supporting role from @The_KING.

    Rest of the matches go figure it out.
    Brilliant stuff! This is what true champions are made off when their backs are against the wall

  54. #133
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    3,279
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post
    Post-match analysis

    Hawks vs MU

    It was very important match for @andy0204,his career was on line,if he wasn't performing on the match then he was force to take a retirement but he came back like a cheetah and destroyed the opposition and single handedly won the match for his opposition,good supporting role from @The_KING.

    Rest of the matches go figure it out.
    I did a mistake maybe I was thinking of joining the academy


    Why is Monday so far from Friday, and Friday so close to Monday?

  55. #134
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Venue
    Wherever I live it's my land.
    Runs
    3,279
    Mentioned
    559 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Brilliant stuff! This is what true champions are made off when their backs are against the wall
    Thank you and @Square Drive for supporting me during bad times .


    Why is Monday so far from Friday, and Friday so close to Monday?

  56. #135
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0204 View Post
    Thank you and @Square Drive for supporting me during bad times .
    Form is temporary, class is permanent bro. You got our backs, always

  57. #136
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Form is temporary, class is permanent bro. You got our backs, always
    We got your back**

    Pulled a @Mueez

  58. #137
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    We got your back**

    Pulled a @Mueez

  59. #138
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Round 3 Games T20:

    1) Loose Cannons vs Misbah United - Should be a close game as Cannons are playing to their strength with the overall stronger bowling attack. However, MU have the advantage as they will be batting first and the super bowler in defending can be very deadly.

    I think MU will get a score of around 150 and bundle the Cannons out around 120. MOM will probably be AFM.

    2) Tigers vs. Assassins - whoever wins the toss should win this. Tigers playing 3 spinners is big mistake though in my opinion and could cost them even if they get to chase.

    3) PB v Hawks - on paper our batting and bowling both are stronger. So we should normally win this, but chasing will be tough.

  60. #139
    Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    12,097
    Mentioned
    3136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Round 3 Games T20:

    1) Loose Cannons vs Misbah United - Should be a close game as Cannons are playing to their strength with the overall stronger bowling attack. However, MU have the advantage as they will be batting first and the super bowler in defending can be very deadly.

    I think MU will get a score of around 150 and bundle the Cannons out around 120. MOM will probably be AFM.
    You said it'll be a close game and still predicted 30 run win for ? I agree chasing was a mistake from my side but if we survive @AFM we can win this one, especially when they play with two low skilled bowlers..


    subhan allh walhamdullh w la ailh ailaa allh w allh aakbar
    Loose Cannons CC | PPCL 2020 Season 1 FC CHAMPIONS | #CannonsFire

  61. #140
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    You said it'll be a close game and still predicted 30 run win for ? I agree chasing was a mistake from my side but if we survive @AFM we can win this one, especially when they play with two low skilled bowlers..
    On paper should be a close game but in actuality wonít be

  62. #141
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    On paper should be a close game but in actuality wonít be
    Chasing on a spicy pitch is very difficult but if we can restrict MU under 150 we will chase it.

  63. #142
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to the matches. Aur kitna wait karna hai

  64. #143
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Looking forward to the matches. Aur kitna wait karna hai
    We will get the matches parsun. Rain delayed play

  65. #144
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    We will get the matches parsun. Rain delayed play
    What if it rains during play

    Are we going to use DLS method?

  66. #145
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    What if it rains during play

    Are we going to use DLS method?
    DLS is decently accurate. We could have had it because it calculate Used resources vs Available resources. Only problem was The Cage where Used vs available resources have no impact. You should name it SeeSaw Cage.

  67. #146
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    What if it rains during play

    Are we going to use DLS method?
    Winner will be decided on the number of wides bowled

  68. #147
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    DLS is decently accurate. We could have had it because it calculate Used resources vs Available resources. Only problem was The Cage where Used vs available resources have no impact. You should name it SeeSaw Cage.
    Ah the Cage and ties. Is there a better love story?

    Seriously the Cage has locked every team in it including us in some matches

  69. #148
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Winner will be decided on the number of wides bowled
    Not on boundaries?

    Or no-balls?

  70. #149
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Winner will be decided on the number of wides bowled
    Who wins ? Team bowling more wides or team bowling less wides ?

  71. #150
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will submit my Match Analysis tomorrow. With 60% colleagues in home isolation for Covid, I have my duty hours extended. Last 7 weeks main Sundays ko b day off nahi mila yar. except Eid Sunday.

    Thankfully new colleagues have joined today and this week won't be as tough.

    Just need a sleep now. Match analysis tomorrow after 8 GMT.

  72. #151
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Will submit my Match Analysis tomorrow. With 60% colleagues in home isolation for Covid, I have my duty hours extended. Last 7 weeks main Sundays ko b day off nahi mila yar. except Eid Sunday.

    Thankfully new colleagues have joined today and this week won't be as tough.

    Just need a sleep now. Match analysis tomorrow after 8 GMT.
    doc!

    I guess you work in Sialkot? Havenít heard any good news from there... many business men have suffered death due to corona.

  73. #152
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Who wins ? Team bowling more wides or team bowling less wides ?
    Team who bowled more wides throughout the match of course

  74. #153
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Not on boundaries?

    Or no-balls?
    How about deciding on extras?

  75. #154
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Will submit my Match Analysis tomorrow. With 60% colleagues in home isolation for Covid, I have my duty hours extended. Last 7 weeks main Sundays ko b day off nahi mila yar. except Eid Sunday.

    Thankfully new colleagues have joined today and this week won't be as tough.

    Just need a sleep now. Match analysis tomorrow after 8 GMT.
    Amazing work doc! May Allah reward you and family with the best of rewards in this world and the next IA!

    Take special care sir and looking forward to your analysis

  76. #155
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    How about deciding on extras?
    Let the Academy decide

  77. #156
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    doc!

    I guess you work in Sialkot? Havenít heard any good news from there... many business men have suffered death due to corona.
    Sialkot is my Home Town.
    Have been working in Faisalabad for last few years. Situation in Faisalabad is worse than Sialkot. All ventilators are occupied.

    Allah khair karay. SOPs are very important and they work. Here in Pakistan, Next 30-45 days are crucial.

    Bigger problem is widespread belief that Covid is a conspiracy. Businessmen and Religious groups propagated this belief to not miss Eid earnings. Now people are not listening to us. Even if someone is critically ill with Covid typical symptoms, families are not willing for admission because they have neen made to believe doctors will inject poison to kill their patient and then label ad Covid death.
    Covid we can try to manage, but idiosyncratic believes are incurable and more dangerous than any pandemic.

    New doctors have joined now and this week I won't have to extend my duty hours. Will be able to provide pre match analysis regularly.

  78. #157
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Team who bowled more wides throughout the match of course
    ye kia scene hay hakeem sb. first innings main rain ho jay and 1 team ki bowling he na ay to .... ?
    isi liyay Cannons always try to bowl first. though we didn't know this rule.
    Last edited by last_knight; 10th June 2020 at 01:59.

  79. #158
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Sialkot is my Home Town.
    Have been working in Faisalabad for last few years. Situation in Faisalabad is worse than Sialkot. All ventilators are occupied.

    Allah khair karay. SOPs are very important and they work. Here in Pakistan, Next 30-45 days are crucial.

    Bigger problem is widespread belief that Covid is a conspiracy. Businessmen and Religious groups propagated this belief to not miss Eid earnings. Now people are not listening to us. Even if someone is critically ill with Covid typical symptoms, families are not willing for admission because they have neen made to believe doctors will inject poison to kill their patient and then label ad Covid death.
    Covid we can try to manage, but idiosyncratic believes are incurable and more dangerous than any pandemic.

    New doctors have joined now and this week I won't have to extend my duty hours. Will be able to provide pre match analysis regularly.
    Oh okay, Allah khair karein!

    I do agree with you. Our nation is ignorant about these kind of things and that is the reason why we are witnessing a peak like this.

    I just hope common sense prevails and the people try to follow the rules.

    Stay safe doc saab

  80. #159
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Sialkot is my Home Town.
    Have been working in Faisalabad for last few years. Situation in Faisalabad is worse than Sialkot. All ventilators are occupied.

    Allah khair karay. SOPs are very important and they work. Here in Pakistan, Next 30-45 days are crucial.

    Bigger problem is widespread belief that Covid is a conspiracy. Businessmen and Religious groups propagated this belief to not miss Eid earnings. Now people are not listening to us. Even if someone is critically ill with Covid typical symptoms, families are not willing for admission because they have neen made to believe doctors will inject poison to kill their patient and then label ad Covid death.
    Covid we can try to manage, but idiosyncratic believes are incurable and more dangerous than any pandemic.

    New doctors have joined now and this week I won't have to extend my duty hours. Will be able to provide pre match analysis regularly.
    God save our awaam.

    Thank you for sticking your neck out even for people who do not believe their lives are in danger.

  81. #160
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LC vs PB

    PB will bat first. With our superbowler we want to restrict them under 140. #ImranKhan and @Jibran_Ansari will be key wickets but @Saj bhai can surprise us though. Expecting @Geil and @Ismailtoca to have combined figures of 6/40 in their 8 overs.

    During chase, depends alot on @Smbhayi @TeymurBlake @last_knight
    we will target #ImranKhan the bowler. And need to be careful against @Babu_Bhaiya and we are aiming to win with bonus point.


    MU vs CA

    Batting first will be advantage. Both teams have made wrong call to bowl first. If there was a pitch for 240, this is the one.

    @Abdullah719 opening for MU is a very good move while @Rayyman shouldn't have been opening for CA.

    Super bat gives MU slight advantage specially if they win toss. Saeed Anwar is likely to score 50 at 180 SR.

    We may see @Canistani Hero @maddgenius and @TrentDevil going for 50. @Batsman e Azam is batting one position lower. He won't get to face many balls.

    Whoever wins the toss, I think opening with @Rayyman is going to cost CA the match.
    Last edited by last_knight; 10th June 2020 at 03:18.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •