Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 192
  1. #1
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rehman Malik & Yusuf Raza Gillani & Cynthia Ritchie exchange defamation notices [Post#150]

    It's been all over social media today. Can the Mods add her video from Facebook alleging that Rehman Malik Raped her when he was interior Secretary in 2011. I think the FIA need to investigate this and get to the bottom of these very serious allegations.





    ===

    Islamabad, June 5 (IANS) The life and times of femme fatale and American adventurist Cynthia Dawn Ritchie have assumed a spanking new form and shape. Just moments ago, she has made a shocking revelation claiming that she was raped by Pakistan''s former Interior Minister Rehman Malik and assaulted by other men in the highest echelons of the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP). Her comments akin to a temblor have shaken Pakistan''s polity for her charges are quite shocking and dire.

    Sure to create consternation in Pakistan, Cynthia went live on Facebook claiming that the reason the PPP is going after her is not the tweet that she shared but rather the dirt she has against the top ranking officials of the political party. These are grave and serious charges that she has levelled against those in authority, albeit in a previous political dispensation. It is clear her outburst is part of a calibrated plan as she is being used by the current regime as a stalking horse to belittle the PPP.

    In her live session on Facebook, Cynthia Ritchie claimed that she was "raped by the Interior Minister Rehman Malik" in 2011 when the PPP was in power and she further claimed that she was "physically manhandled by former Health Minister Makhdoom Shahabuddin and Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani while he was staying at the President''s House".

    Moreover she claimed she has all the necessary evidence to support her allegations. Just before going on FB live, she calculatingly tweeted: "ZardarisFilthyPPP keeps threatening me. Why? Because they know that over the years I have been raped/assaulted by men in the highest ranks of PPP. They don''t want the world to know. I have decided to go live on Facebook in approximately 30 minutes & continue to tell my story."

    https://www.outlookindia.com/newsscr...-malik/1857435
    Last edited by MenInG; 6th June 2020 at 02:04.

  2. #2
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    652
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    let's see what bilawal "That English tho" bhutto does

  3. #3
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    Seattle, WA
    Runs
    956
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal_103 View Post
    let's see what bilawal "That English tho" bhutto does
    She has already asked him about a certain "David the water consultant" that lives in Bilawal house these days
    He hasn't responded to that either.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,581
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    These are serious allegations. Expect a defamation suit.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  5. #5
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    28,546
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Serious allegations, and pardon my ignorance, who is she?


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  6. #6
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    America
    Runs
    1,429
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some Pakistani leftist claim she's a stooge of the military yet aren't Christine Fair, Alice Lamb and all these other anti-Pakistan western journalists aren't stooges of foreign powers? In response they play the "conspiracy theory" card.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    These are serious allegations. Expect a defamation suit.
    This allegation is incredibly serious as Rehman Malik was the sitting interior Minister in 2011. The fact that she is alleging assault by the PM at the time should lead to a full JIT. If the allegations are proved the PPP hierarchy need to be hanged and if they are false she should be jailed and deported.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    2,486
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is disgusting but I wouldn't be surprised with these filthy scums. Where are the fake liberals? Can not see a word against this fake liberal party. Will Mamoon care to comment here?
    Last edited by The Viper; 6th June 2020 at 04:50.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    3,138
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So all of three big ministers raped her? What the hell I don't believe it tbh there are way to many high level people not saying they're the cleanest people but what are the chances of one woman getting raped by three high level ministers especially if these events occurred apart from each other and not at one time
    Definitely hard to believe but it's also not impossible that this happened

  10. #10
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    728
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboii View Post
    So all of three big ministers raped her? What the hell I don't believe it tbh there are way to many high level people not saying they're the cleanest people but what are the chances of one woman getting raped by three high level ministers especially if these events occurred apart from each other and not at one time
    Definitely hard to believe but it's also not impossible that this happened
    I haven’t seen the video but from what I read the rape allegation is only against Rehman Malik

  11. #11
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    37,748
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Fauj Establishment ki Saazish. Watch Mamoon come in to dismiss her as a Fauji paid attention seeker

  12. #12
    Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    3,010
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surprised that some of you guys don't know her, Cynthia Ritchie is quite popular on twitter especially when it comes to Indo-Pak matters, keeps popping up in my timeline, there was a big controversy of hers earlier this year when she fought with that Pakistani girl who exposed Priyanka Chopra, over this tweet. The ensuing discussion and fighting trended at the top even in India.


    Must be Pakistan's own Christine Fair. Nonetheless these are serious charges.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,581
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    PPP senior leader and Senator Rehman Malik has vehemently denied the rape allegation against him by US blogger in Pakistan, Cythnia Ritchie, calling them ‘baseless, shameful, and inappropriate’.

    In a video broadcast live on Facebook a day ago, Ritchie alleged that one of the party's senior members had raped her while two others had "manhandled" her at a separate occasion.

    The PPP leader’s spokesman, in a statement, said that the purpose behind the US blogger’s allegations was to damage the reputation of Rehman Malik.

    “The US woman made the inappropriate allegations against Rehman Malik upon the instigation of a certain individual or a group,” said the spokesman on behalf of the former interior minister.

    Malik always raised voice against the Indian atrocities in occupied Kashmir and against India’s mistreatment of its own minority Muslims.

    The spokesman added that Malik always spoke up in favour of women rights.

    The allegations against Rehman Malik came at a time when he took notice of the accusations against late Benazir Bhutto as the chairman interior ministry, added the spokesman.

    An ongoing social media spat between Cynthia D. Ritchie and various PPP leaders took a dark turn on Friday after Ritchie took to Facebook to level several serious allegations against the party's senior leadership.

    She stated that the incidents occurred in 2011 when the PPP was in power, and when the individual she accused of rape had been a senior minister.

    Ritchie further alleged that two other senior party leaders — a federal minister and former prime minister Yousuf Raza Gillani (who has publicly responded to the allegation) — had "physically manhandled" her when the latter "was staying the President House".

    In a subsequent textual post on Facebook, Ritchie said that the alleged rape incident had occurred at the accused's residence in Islamabad's Minister's Enclave in 2011, "around the [time of the] OBL (Osama Bin Laden) incident".

    However, she said she did tell someone about the incident at the US Embassy in 2011, but "due to 'fluid' situation and 'complex' relations" between Washington and Islamabad, she said the response "was less than adequate".

    Responding to the allegations against him, former premier Gilani asked: "Can a prime minister ever commit such an act at the Aiwan-e-Sadr?"

    "What was the lady levelling such accusations doing at the Aiwan-e-Sadr?" he continued, adding: "Who gave her the right to accuse politicians like this?"

    He said responding to such statements would be "contemptuous".

    He noted that Ritchie had recently levelled several accusations at former Pakistani prime minister and late party leader Benazir Bhutto and "no one can tolerate such accusations".

    "I am not worried about what was said about me. I am more concerned about the baseless accusations levelled at Shaheed Benazir."

    "Ali Haider Gillani and Ali Qasim have approached the court in this regard," he said.

    PPP moves FIA against Ritchie over 'slanderous' remarks

    Earlier, the PPP had requested the Federal Investigation Agency's (FIA) Cybercrime Wing to take immediate action and initiate proceedings against Cynthia D. Ritchie for "extremely derogatory and slanderous remarks" regarding Benazir Bhutto.

    "Through this application, it is brought to your notice that a woman, who goes by the name of Cynthia D Ritchie on Twitter has passed extremely derogatory and slanderous remarks about Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto, through her Twitter handle/account," the letter dated May 28 read.

    "Her remarks being false, untrue, defamating and slanderous as they are, have caused immense pain and agony to the millions across Pakistan who revere and hold Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto in high esteem," it said.

    "Your office is requested to take immediate action and initiate proceedings against this woman as prescribed by the law and under your mandate. A photocopy of the tweet, a true portrayal of her sick and disgusting mind is attached with the application," the letter added.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/291748-reh...pe-allegations


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  14. #14
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    This is disgusting but I wouldn't be surprised with these filthy scums. Where are the fake liberals? Can not see a word against this fake liberal party. Will Mamoon care to comment here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Fauj Establishment ki Saazish. Watch Mamoon come in to dismiss her as a Fauji paid attention seeker
    There is no doubt about the fact that she is a military stooge. However, that does not mean that this is a made up story. If she has evidence she should present it and these allegations should be investigated.

    Nevertheless, the question is - why did she wait for 9 years to come out? What excuse did she have to sit on it since 2011?

    She is not a Pakistani women who would destroy her reputation and neither is she helpless. All she had to do was inform the U.S. embassy and this case would have become international and she would have had access to top lawyers.

    Her story is full of plot holes. She already has very little credibility and this could be the final nail in her coffin.

    Again - I am not saying she is lying, but she needs to answer a lot of questions and logically explain why it was justified for her to sit on her rape for 9 years even though she wasn’t helpless and not in a position where she could be blackmailed.

    She is the citizen of the most powerful country in the world who has no reason to put up with rape in a third world country.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    If she wasn’t a pawn who had no business being in Pakistan and has no business hanging out with military officials, her weak script would have had a shred of credibility.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Serious allegations. Should be thoroughly investigated

  17. #17
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    There is no doubt about the fact that she is a military stooge. However, that does not mean that this is a made up story. If she has evidence she should present it and these allegations should be investigated.

    Nevertheless, the question is - why did she wait for 9 years to come out? What excuse did she have to sit on it since 2011?

    She is not a Pakistani women who would destroy her reputation and neither is she helpless. All she had to do was inform the U.S. embassy and this case would have become international and she would have had access to top lawyers.

    Her story is full of plot holes. She already has very little credibility and this could be the final nail in her coffin.

    Again - I am not saying she is lying, but she needs to answer a lot of questions and logically explain why it was justified for her to sit on her rape for 9 years even though she wasn’t helpless and not in a position where she could be blackmailed.

    She is the citizen of the most powerful country in the world who has no reason to put up with rape in a third world country.
    This has to be investigated by a full JIT because they are not just allegations against individuals but they were the govt at the time.
    But you know as well as I, that the PPP are evil beyond belief. If you look at Uzair Baluch and his numerous murders , if you look at the Customs officer that found Ayan Ali with $1/2mn being murdered ("A customs official, allegedly investigating the money laundering case against model Ayyan Ali, was shot and killed on Tuesday" Dawn June 2015 ) and not forgetting the more recent killing of a journalist that was murdered for exposing Billos rent a crowd shows that it is a corrupt evil mafia without any morals.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    If she wasn’t a pawn who had no business being in Pakistan and has no business hanging out with military officials, her weak script would have had a shred of credibility.
    So you have made up your mind already. So all the fake Liberalism is exposed with just one statement.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    4,741
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)


    The PPP leader’s spokesman, in a statement, said that the purpose behind the US blogger’s allegations was to damage the reputation of Rehman Malik.
    What was Rehman Malik's previous reputation before these allegations?



    Hope this corrupt individual and his band of villains are served justice.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    4,175
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know this women. Before making these allegations she was being harassed/bullied by PPP supporters for days after her private number was leaked allegedly by a PPP contact. This news could be connected to events of past week.












    There is a lot more on her twitter timeline recording the bullying of past week.

    Maybe this is what broke her down?

    Pakistani tujhe salam.


  21. #21
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,708
    Mentioned
    1400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    There is no doubt about the fact that she is a military stooge. However, that does not mean that this is a made up story. If she has evidence she should present it and these allegations should be investigated.

    Nevertheless, the question is - why did she wait for 9 years to come out? What excuse did she have to sit on it since 2011?

    She is not a Pakistani women who would destroy her reputation and neither is she helpless. All she had to do was inform the U.S. embassy and this case would have become international and she would have had access to top lawyers.

    Her story is full of plot holes. She already has very little credibility and this could be the final nail in her coffin.

    Again - I am not saying she is lying, but she needs to answer a lot of questions and logically explain why it was justified for her to sit on her rape for 9 years even though she wasn’t helpless and not in a position where she could be blackmailed.

    She is the citizen of the most powerful country in the world who has no reason to put up with rape in a third world country.
    I don’t believe her tbh(there should be an investigation tho) but the 9 year excuse on your part is poor. Much more stronger and more influential women than her have taken more time than that to come out despite not being compromised in anyway to hold out this information.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    This has to be investigated by a full JIT because they are not just allegations against individuals but they were the govt at the time.
    But you know as well as I, that the PPP are evil beyond belief. If you look at Uzair Baluch and his numerous murders , if you look at the Customs officer that found Ayan Ali with $1/2mn being murdered ("A customs official, allegedly investigating the money laundering case against model Ayyan Ali, was shot and killed on Tuesday" Dawn June 2015 ) and not forgetting the more recent killing of a journalist that was murdered for exposing Billos rent a crowd shows that it is a corrupt evil mafia without any morals.
    You say that PPP are evil beyond belief, but this is the same PPP from which Imran recruited Pervez Khattak, SMQ, Fawad Ch, Firdous Awaan and a sea of other third class opportunist politicians.

    So if you are calling PPP evil beyond belief, then you should hold similar views on PTI. Unless you want to convince yourself that Imran recruited the few good eggs from PPP or dry cleaned them.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    So you have made up your mind already. So all the fake Liberalism is exposed with just one statement.
    I have not made my mind up. I just don’t see any solid justification for why an American woman with access to the top military brass in Pakistan would get raped in 2011 (by a prominent politician) and not utter a word until 2020.

    Why is she coming out now and who are her scriptwriters?

  24. #24
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    I don’t believe her tbh(there should be an investigation tho) but the 9 year excuse on your part is poor. Much more stronger and more influential women than her have taken more time than that to come out despite not being compromised in anyway to hold out this information.
    Yes, not reporting rape for many years is not uncommon. However, her situation is different - she is an American ISI agent who obviously has access to the top military brass in Pakistan.

    Why on earth would she not report getting rape for over 9 years? What could be her motivation then and what could be her motivation now?

  25. #25
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    So you have made up your mind already. So all the fake Liberalism is exposed with just one statement.
    And let’s be honest - if Rehman Malik had jumped ship like other PPP turncoats (and joined PTI) or if these allegations would have been made against a PTI leader, the same PTI supporters who now believe her would be hurling abuses at her.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,708
    Mentioned
    1400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Yes, not reporting rape for many years is not uncommon. However, her situation is different - she is an American ISI agent who obviously has access to the top military brass in Pakistan.

    Why on earth would she not report getting rape for over 9 years? What could be her motivation then and what could be her motivation now?
    Seems like my point went over your head a bit.

    Women in much more influential and stronger positions than her relatively have come out after decades so her coming out after 9 years isnt anything new or surprising. Theres other reasons why I may not believe this but the timing issue is inconsequential. Anyone who is using that as a reason to point fingers or raise doubts doesnt have a strong case and looks to be on the ropes anyway.
    Last edited by Slog; 6th June 2020 at 20:41.


    #MPGA

  27. #27
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    You say that PPP are evil beyond belief, but this is the same PPP from which Imran recruited Pervez Khattak, SMQ, Fawad Ch, Firdous Awaan and a sea of other third class opportunist politicians.

    So if you are calling PPP evil beyond belief, then you should hold similar views on PTI. Unless you want to convince yourself that Imran recruited the few good eggs from PPP or dry cleaned them.
    Are you denying any of the allegations I have made, or just going to make some glib statement and run.So are you saying that Ch Fawd helped to rape women that were in affairs with AZ kill BB did , kill innocent journalists like the journalist that was murdered, customs officers like the ones that arrested Ayan Ali or political rivals like Murtaza. If they did, I am sure you would have given examples by now, it's not as if you haven't had time. Make no mistake the PPP are evil.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I have not made my mind up. I just don’t see any solid justification for why an American woman with access to the top military brass in Pakistan would get raped in 2011 (by a prominent politician) and not utter a word until 2020.

    Why is she coming out now and who are her scriptwriters?
    Yes you have. It's shameful, some women never report rape at all. Your comments are disgusting. I don't know if she is telling the truth but I do know that fake liberals always lie when their own get exposed.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    44,982
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Yes you have. It's shameful, some women never report rape at all. Your comments are disgusting. I don't know if she is telling the truth but I do know that fake liberals always lie when their own get exposed.
    Just check his posts on the threads regarding Ayesha Gulalai who claimed IK sent raunchy texts. If hypocrisy had a face.......

  30. #30
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    And let’s be honest - if Rehman Malik had jumped ship like other PPP turncoats (and joined PTI) or if these allegations would have been made against a PTI leader, the same PTI supporters who now believe her would be hurling abuses at her.
    If Rehman Malik had jumped ship and these allegations were made, I would still ask for an investigation. The PTI will also have people that do evil things. Your disgusting racism on her being a Gori and so she should not be ashamed speaks volumes of illiterate and outdated mindset. There are many Goris that don't report rape. A full JIT is needed, and if she is lying than she needs to go to prison.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Just check his posts on the threads regarding Ayesha Gulalai who claimed IK sent raunchy texts. If hypocrisy had a face.......
    Perhaps we can have some quotes and on here. And the AG allegations were just text messages, this is sexual rape and assault. I criticised AG after it became obvious that her allegations didn't hold water.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    37,748
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    As usual the free bidder of the corrupt opposition parties failing to surprise me

  33. #33
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    As usual the free bidder of the corrupt opposition parties failing to surprise me
    The PPP playing every card against her and the more they do, the more she exposes them. She has exposed Shazia Marri secret marriage to Sindh CM Murad, she exposed Billos boyfriend, who I think is called James and she exposed AZs affairs to women and their rape as punishment by BB. Today the PPP played the Qadyani card against her. We need a full investigation to get the truth.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,581
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    The Justice of Peace in Islamabad has summoned US blogger Cynthia Ritchie along with officials from the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority and the Federal Investigation Agency's cybercrime wing on June 9.

    The summons have been issued in connection with the ongoing feud between PPP and Ritchie which seemed to have begun with her "slanderous" remarks against Benazir Bhutto, but what the blogger claims likely stem from "dirt" she has on the party.

    PPP district president in Islamabad, Advocate Shakeel Abbasi, in a conversation with Geo News said that the sessions judge was approached after the FIA did not file a case against Ritchie for her remarks against the late PPP leader.

    "Cynthia Ritchie, FIA and the Islamabad SSP have been summoned on my request under Section 22-A [of the Code of Criminal Procedure]," he said.

    According to the CrPC, the Justice of Peace is a district and sessions judge or an additional district and sessions judge nominated by the former assigned the additional task of keeping peace in the area.

    The judge "on receipt of information of the occurrence of any incident involving a breach of the peace or of the commission of any offence within such local area" will make inquiries into the matter.

    His powers extend to handling complaints, issuance of recommendations to the duty police officers regarding registration of criminal cases, and transfer of investigation from one officer to another.

    Ritchie's letter to FIA
    Meanwhile, contents of a letter Ritchie wrote to the FIA after a complaint was filed against her by the PPP, have emerged.

    "I have been in Pakistan for 10 years. I work for the KP government's archaeology department and for various NGOs," she wrote.

    "I do not wish to fight the PPP. I consider Bilawal [Bhutto] a powerful leader of the future. Truth be told, I wanted to interview Bilawal as the future leader of Pakistan for my documentary," Ritchie said.

    She said she is making an "investigative documentary" and Pakistan's security agencies have been "cooperative".

    Last week, the PPP advocate had moved a complaint with the FIA's cybercrime wing against Ritchie for her "slanderous" remarks against late party leader Benazir Bhutto.

    "Through this application, it is brought to your notice that a woman, who goes by the name of Cynthia D Ritchie on Twitter has passed extremely derogatory and slanderous remarks about Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto, through her Twitter handle/account," the letter dated May 28 read.

    "Her remarks being false, untrue, defamating and slanderous as they are, have caused immense pain and agony to the millions across Pakistan who revere and hold Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto in high esteem," it said.

    "Your office is requested to take immediate action and initiate proceedings against this woman as prescribed by the law and under your mandate. A photocopy of the tweet, a true portrayal of her sick and disgusting mind is attached with the application," the letter added.

    Ritchie-PPP spat takes dark turn

    A day earlier, Ritchie made explosive claims, accusing former interior minister Rehman Malik of raping her, in a video broadcast live on Facebook.

    She also accused former prime minister Yousaf Raza Gillani and federal minister Makhdoom Shahabuddin of "physically manhandling" her at a separate occasion.

    The US blogger further claimed she was a victim of cyber harassment by various members and supporters of the PPP.

    Malik has vehemently denied the accusation, terming it "baseless, shameful, and inappropriate".

    The PPP leader’s spokesman, in a statement, said that the purpose behind the US blogger’s allegations was to damage the reputation of Malik.

    “The US woman made the inappropriate allegations against Rehman Malik upon the instigation of a certain individual or a group,” said the spokesman on behalf of the former interior minister.

    Gillani, too, has flatly denied the allegations.

    "Can a prime minister ever commit such an act at the Aiwan-e-Sadr?"

    "What was the lady levelling such accusations doing at the Aiwan-e-Sadr?" he continued, adding: "Who gave her the right to accuse politicians like this?"

    He said responding to such statements would be "contemptuous".

    He noted that Ritchie had recently levelled several accusations at former Pakistani prime minister and late party leader Benazir Bhutto and "no one can tolerate such accusations".

    "I am not worried about what was said about me. I am more concerned about the baseless accusations levelled at Shaheed Benazir," Gillani said.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/291829-jus...a-ritchie-over


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  35. #35
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    The Justice of Peace in Islamabad has summoned US blogger Cynthia Ritchie along with officials from the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority and the Federal Investigation Agency's cybercrime wing on June 9.

    The summons have been issued in connection with the ongoing feud between PPP and Ritchie which seemed to have begun with her "slanderous" remarks against Benazir Bhutto, but what the blogger claims likely stem from "dirt" she has on the party.

    PPP district president in Islamabad, Advocate Shakeel Abbasi, in a conversation with Geo News said that the sessions judge was approached after the FIA did not file a case against Ritchie for her remarks against the late PPP leader.

    "Cynthia Ritchie, FIA and the Islamabad SSP have been summoned on my request under Section 22-A [of the Code of Criminal Procedure]," he said.

    According to the CrPC, the Justice of Peace is a district and sessions judge or an additional district and sessions judge nominated by the former assigned the additional task of keeping peace in the area.

    The judge "on receipt of information of the occurrence of any incident involving a breach of the peace or of the commission of any offence within such local area" will make inquiries into the matter.

    His powers extend to handling complaints, issuance of recommendations to the duty police officers regarding registration of criminal cases, and transfer of investigation from one officer to another.

    Ritchie's letter to FIA
    Meanwhile, contents of a letter Ritchie wrote to the FIA after a complaint was filed against her by the PPP, have emerged.

    "I have been in Pakistan for 10 years. I work for the KP government's archaeology department and for various NGOs," she wrote.

    "I do not wish to fight the PPP. I consider Bilawal [Bhutto] a powerful leader of the future. Truth be told, I wanted to interview Bilawal as the future leader of Pakistan for my documentary," Ritchie said.

    She said she is making an "investigative documentary" and Pakistan's security agencies have been "cooperative".

    Last week, the PPP advocate had moved a complaint with the FIA's cybercrime wing against Ritchie for her "slanderous" remarks against late party leader Benazir Bhutto.

    "Through this application, it is brought to your notice that a woman, who goes by the name of Cynthia D Ritchie on Twitter has passed extremely derogatory and slanderous remarks about Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto, through her Twitter handle/account," the letter dated May 28 read.

    "Her remarks being false, untrue, defamating and slanderous as they are, have caused immense pain and agony to the millions across Pakistan who revere and hold Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto in high esteem," it said.

    "Your office is requested to take immediate action and initiate proceedings against this woman as prescribed by the law and under your mandate. A photocopy of the tweet, a true portrayal of her sick and disgusting mind is attached with the application," the letter added.

    Ritchie-PPP spat takes dark turn

    A day earlier, Ritchie made explosive claims, accusing former interior minister Rehman Malik of raping her, in a video broadcast live on Facebook.

    She also accused former prime minister Yousaf Raza Gillani and federal minister Makhdoom Shahabuddin of "physically manhandling" her at a separate occasion.

    The US blogger further claimed she was a victim of cyber harassment by various members and supporters of the PPP.

    Malik has vehemently denied the accusation, terming it "baseless, shameful, and inappropriate".

    The PPP leader’s spokesman, in a statement, said that the purpose behind the US blogger’s allegations was to damage the reputation of Malik.

    “The US woman made the inappropriate allegations against Rehman Malik upon the instigation of a certain individual or a group,” said the spokesman on behalf of the former interior minister.

    Gillani, too, has flatly denied the allegations.

    "Can a prime minister ever commit such an act at the Aiwan-e-Sadr?"

    "What was the lady levelling such accusations doing at the Aiwan-e-Sadr?" he continued, adding: "Who gave her the right to accuse politicians like this?"

    He said responding to such statements would be "contemptuous".

    He noted that Ritchie had recently levelled several accusations at former Pakistani prime minister and late party leader Benazir Bhutto and "no one can tolerate such accusations".

    "I am not worried about what was said about me. I am more concerned about the baseless accusations levelled at Shaheed Benazir," Gillani said.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/291829-jus...a-ritchie-over
    This has to be investigated in full with a full JIT. With the history of the PPP with journalists and others that get in their mafia ways, her life is in danger.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    6,241
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    As much as i hate our political establishment, dont trust this woman. This could also have been a game of give and take (sexual favour) and what she got in the end may not have been enough for her. The matter needs to be investigated behind closed doors.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Seems like my point went over your head a bit.

    Women in much more influential and stronger positions than her relatively have come out after decades so her coming out after 9 years isnt anything new or surprising. Theres other reasons why I may not believe this but the timing issue is inconsequential. Anyone who is using that as a reason to point fingers or raise doubts doesnt have a strong case and looks to be on the ropes anyway.
    I take your point but you are making a false equivalence. An American ISI agent getting raped a prominent politician in Pakistan and not coming out for 9 years cannot really be compared with other cases.

    There really is no excuse/justification for her silence for 9 years.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Are you denying any of the allegations I have made, or just going to make some glib statement and run.So are you saying that Ch Fawd helped to rape women that were in affairs with AZ kill BB did , kill innocent journalists like the journalist that was murdered, customs officers like the ones that arrested Ayan Ali or political rivals like Murtaza. If they did, I am sure you would have given examples by now, it's not as if you haven't had time. Make no mistake the PPP are evil.
    So the third class lotas that jumped ship from PPP to PTI to save their political careers were not part of the PPP ‘evil nexus’. Wonderful.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    If Rehman Malik had jumped ship and these allegations were made, I would still ask for an investigation. The PTI will also have people that do evil things. Your disgusting racism on her being a Gori and so she should not be ashamed speaks volumes of illiterate and outdated mindset. There are many Goris that don't report rape. A full JIT is needed, and if she is lying than she needs to go to prison.
    Yes, many ‘goris’ do not report rape but she is no ordinary gori.

    She is an American ISI agent who got raped by a prominent senior politician in Pakistan. What is the excuse/justification for her silence and why is she coming out now?

  40. #40
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Just check his posts on the threads regarding Ayesha Gulalai who claimed IK sent raunchy texts. If hypocrisy had a face.......
    ....it would have looked like yours. What was your stance when your messiah was accused of inappropriate advances?

  41. #41
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,708
    Mentioned
    1400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I take your point but you are making a false equivalence. An American ISI agent getting raped a prominent politician in Pakistan and not coming out for 9 years cannot really be compared with other cases.

    There really is no excuse/justification for her silence for 9 years.
    You are only saying this due to your bias. There is no false equivalence and if you think there is then I can only conclude that most likely you do not understand the concept of it.

    I am saying that women in more prominent positions and with much more influence than this random American (even if we assume she is an ISI agent lol - at most she is a PR person for ISPR) have come out years and decades later about sexual abuse. So from that lens this is nothing out of the normal.
    Last edited by Slog; 7th June 2020 at 03:01.

  42. #42
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Yes, many ‘goris’ do not report rape but she is no ordinary gori.

    She is an American ISI agent who got raped by a prominent senior politician in Pakistan. What is the excuse/justification for her silence and why is she coming out now?
    Firstly for a guy that spent years telling that PKs are obsessed with conspiracy theories, all your explanations are conspiracy theories. I challenged you with facts about the PPP murder of innocent people and not on one case could you find anything to refute the facts.
    As far as this is the, She is women, and all women are not the same when it comes to reporting rape. Why would the ISI need an American in PK to expose a corrupt, evil party. Is anything she said about Billo and homosexuality not known to people?

  43. #43
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    So the third class lotas that jumped ship from PPP to PTI to save their political careers were not part of the PPP ‘evil nexus’. Wonderful.
    And i asked you to tell me of where they were involved in rape, murder or kidnappings? Are you saying to me that the PPP are not evil and the behaviour of AZ and his coterie of crooks is normal. If Ch Fawad was part of this then call him out. But you know I am giving you facts, let's here some facts from you.

  44. #44
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I take your point but you are making a false equivalence. An American ISI agent getting raped a prominent politician in Pakistan and not coming out for 9 years cannot really be compared with other cases.

    There really is no excuse/justification for her silence for 9 years.
    What happens if the American embassy confirms that she reported the rape at the time? That's why we need a full JIT. If she is lying then jail her.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    2,486
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I take your point but you are making a false equivalence. An American ISI agent getting raped a prominent politician in Pakistan and not coming out for 9 years cannot really be compared with other cases.

    There really is no excuse/justification for her silence for 9 years.
    You are just disgusting! In the Harvey Weinstein case, the women did not come out until decades later.
    Last edited by The Viper; 7th June 2020 at 05:30.

  46. #46
    Debut
    May 2006
    Runs
    3,737
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Firstly for a guy that spent years telling that PKs are obsessed with conspiracy theories, all your explanations are conspiracy theories. I challenged you with facts about the PPP murder of innocent people and not on one case could you find anything to refute the facts.
    As far as this is the, She is women, and all women are not the same when it comes to reporting rape. Why would the ISI need an American in PK to expose a corrupt, evil party. Is anything she said about Billo and homosexuality not known to people?
    They are only a conspiracy theory if he doesn't like those theories vis-a-vis the corrupt political parties.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    You are just disgusting! In the Harvey Weinstein case, the women did not come out until decades later.
    Harvey Weinstein’s victims were actresses who worked in his films and thus their livelihood depended on it. You could at least see the reasons why they would keep quiet for so long.

    Here, an American ISI agent was raped by a prominent politician in Pakistan. There is no comparison between the two situations. What was her motivation for keeping quiet for 9 years?
    Last edited by The Viper; 7th June 2020 at 05:30.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    What happens if the American embassy confirms that she reported the rape at the time? That's why we need a full JIT. If she is lying then jail her.
    Then the embassy would have to explain why they didn’t do anything about the fact that an American citizen to be raped in Pakistan. I wonder why the embassy of the most powerful country in the world is so helpless in a third world country like Pakistan.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    And i asked you to tell me of where they were involved in rape, murder or kidnappings? Are you saying to me that the PPP are not evil and the behaviour of AZ and his coterie of crooks is normal. If Ch Fawad was part of this then call him out. But you know I am giving you facts, let's here some facts from you.
    No I agree with you. The PPP members that joined PTI were the few saints that Imran Khan scouted.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    You are only saying this due to your bias. There is no false equivalence and if you think there is then I can only conclude that most likely you do not understand the concept of it.

    I am saying that women in more prominent positions and with much more influence than this random American (even if we assume she is an ISI agent lol - at most she is a PR person for ISPR) have come out years and decades later about sexual abuse. So from that lens this is nothing out of the normal.
    I will again say that giving examples of other rape cases doesn’t justify the silence of an American woman who got raped on Pakistani soil and had access to the top military brass in the country. Unfortunately, we are circling now.

    Anyway, I really don’t think she is just an ISPR PR person. How did a random American woman with curiously little background info available on the internet end up being a mascot for ISI and having meetings with the military elite in Pakistan? She is definitely a lot more than that and is on the military payroll.

  51. #51
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Firstly for a guy that spent years telling that PKs are obsessed with conspiracy theories, all your explanations are conspiracy theories. I challenged you with facts about the PPP murder of innocent people and not on one case could you find anything to refute the facts.
    As far as this is the, She is women, and all women are not the same when it comes to reporting rape. Why would the ISI need an American in PK to expose a corrupt, evil party. Is anything she said about Billo and homosexuality not known to people?
    Why would an American who gets raped in Pakistan stay quiet for 9 years? What was she afraid of and what was her motivation to sit on it for 9 years?

    Why is she coming out now and what is her motivation? If you care to answer these instead of latching onto any anti-PPP news that you can find, we can move forward with this “conspiracy theory” and stop moving in circles.

  52. #52
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Venue
    America
    Runs
    1,429
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't believe an educated Doctor is supporting Rape and victim shaming. Stop blaming the victims, all the men she named must be given the electric chair.

  53. #53
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    4,948
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Harvey Weinstein’s victims were actresses who worked in his films and thus their livelihood depended on it. You could at least see the reasons why they would keep quiet for so long.

    Here, an American ISI agent was raped by a prominent politician in Pakistan. There is no comparison between the two situations. What was her motivation for keeping quiet for 9 years?
    What are you trying to say? An ISI agent has no career? Did you even follow the Metoo movement? It’s not just actresses who remain silent, politicians, business women, Journalists, the career list goes on.

    The Video in the OP is making an accusation, yet here you are claiming it as the truth.
    Last edited by The Viper; 7th June 2020 at 06:06.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    2,486
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Harvey Weinstein’s victims were actresses who worked in his films and thus their livelihood depended on it. You could at least see the reasons why they would keep quiet for so long.

    Here, an American ISI agent was raped by a prominent politician in Pakistan. There is no comparison between the two situations. What was her motivation for keeping quiet for 9 years?
    You are saying that Harvey Weinsteins victim solely kept quiet due to materialistic reasons? As in that is just so disgraceful thing to say about the victims as you are judging them.

    Victims are scarred and have issues coming out when abused.

    Stop judging by saying she is an ISI agent. We all know the filthy and thirsty politicians in Pakistan. Didnt Nawaz wanted to make friendship with a journalist? What about Shabaz taking someones wife in?
    Last edited by The Viper; 7th June 2020 at 06:03.

  55. #55
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis View Post
    Can't believe an educated Doctor is supporting Rape and victim shaming. Stop blaming the victims, all the men she named must be given the electric chair.
    No one is ‘supporting’ rape. It is perhaps the most vile and disgusting act any human being can perform.

    I am only looking for a logical/reasonable/valid explanation for why an American woman who has access to the top military officials in Pakistan decided to sit on her rape case for 9 years.
    Last edited by The Viper; 7th June 2020 at 05:53.

  56. #56
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Why would an American who gets raped in Pakistan stay quiet for 9 years? What was she afraid of and what was her motivation to sit on it for 9 years?

    Why is she coming out now and what is her motivation? If you care to answer these instead of latching onto any anti-PPP news that you can find, we can move forward with this “conspiracy theory” and stop moving in circles.
    That's the question that she needs to answer. But what if she didn't stay quiet to friends and family? What if she reported to the American embassy. I don't know if she is telling the truth but I do know that the PPP has a history of being evil and disgusting. They murder people that get in their way and that is a fact.
    Btw
    The PPP is finished and nobody conspiracys against them, they are a corpse without a soul.

  57. #57
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    You are saying that Harvey Weinsteins victim solely kept quiet due to materialistic reasons? As in that is just so disgraceful thing to say about the victims as you are judging them.

    Victims are scarred and have issues coming out when abused.

    Stop judging by saying she is an ISI agent. We all know the filthy and thirsty politicians in Pakistan. Didnt Nawaz wanted to make friendship with a journalist? What about Shabaz taking someones wife in?
    What I lack is cult-mentality that would force me to latch onto any anti-PPP and anti-PMLN news without any evidence provided.

    I also do not believe in blindly siding with someone accuses someone of rape just because rapes happen. There is no doubt that rape is a serous problem in Pakistan, but it is also true that there is room for exploitation.

    Any woman can accuse any man of rape/sexual harassment in Pakistan and ruin his life and career, so that is why it is very important to wait for investigation which is what I mentioned in my first post in this thread before jumped on me for not declaring Rehman Malik guilty.

    You are also misunderstanding me. You do not need to tell me that rape victims suffer from mental trauma which is why it is difficult for them to come out. However, there are other reasons as well which you are ignoring to support your fallacious position.

    A lot of women are forced to stay quiet because of their circumstances. They are bread-earners whose families depend on them, and they risk losing their jobs if they are sexually exploited at work. Similarly, in countries like Pakistan, women often keep quite because in our society, a rape victim is defamed for life.

    Finally, let’s not talk about thirsty and filthy politicians because your leader’s name will also feature in that list.
    Last edited by The Viper; 7th June 2020 at 06:03.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    No I agree with you. The PPP members that joined PTI were the few saints that Imran Khan scouted.
    But you have nothing on them. I am waiting for some examples of terrible things that Ch Fawad did, but I gave you examples of murder and kidnappings by the AZ and his family. Do you deny them?

  59. #59
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    What are you trying to say? An ISI agent has no career? Did you even follow the Metoo movement? It’s not just actresses who remain silent, politicians, business women, Journalists, the career list goes on.

    The Video in the OP is making an accusation, yet here you are claiming it as the truth.
    What career did she have in Pakistan? She is a mediocre writer who writes rubbish blogs and has offered little apart from cheerlead for ISI and have meetings with military elite.

    A lot of women remain silent. You don’t have to repeat what others have said a dozen times. My question is that why did an American Woman who got raped in Pakistan stayed quite for 9 years? What was her motivation to stay quiet until now and what is her motivation to come out now?

    These are valid questions that would probably be asked in a legal proceeding. No one is passing any judgments, but only asking questions.
    Last edited by The Viper; 7th June 2020 at 06:06.

  60. #60
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    What I lack is cult-mentality that would force me to latch onto any anti-PPP and anti-PMLN news without any evidence provided.

    I also do not believe in blindly siding with someone accuses someone of rape just because rapes happen. There is no doubt that rape is a serous problem in Pakistan, but it is also true that there is room for exploitation.

    Any woman can accuse any man of rape/sexual harassment in Pakistan and ruin his life and career, so that is why it is very important to wait for investigation which is what I mentioned in my first post in this thread before jumped on me for not declaring Rehman Malik guilty.

    You are also misunderstanding me. You do not need to tell me that rape victims suffer from mental trauma which is why it is difficult for them to come out. However, there are other reasons as well which you are ignoring to support your fallacious position.

    A lot of women are forced to stay quiet because of their circumstances. They are bread-earners whose families depend on them, and they risk losing their jobs if they are sexually exploited at work. Similarly, in countries like Pakistan, women often keep quite because in our society, a rape victim is defamed for life.

    Finally, let’s not talk about thirsty and filthy politicians because your leader’s name will also feature in that list.
    Did you give IK the benefit of the doubt when AG made accusations that are tame in comparison? Or did you blindly side with her?

  61. #61
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    That's the question that she needs to answer. But what if she didn't stay quiet to friends and family? What if she reported to the American embassy. I don't know if she is telling the truth but I do know that the PPP has a history of being evil and disgusting. They murder people that get in their way and that is a fact.
    Btw
    The PPP is finished and nobody conspiracys against them, they are a corpse without a soul.
    So her entire American family stayed quiet when she got raped in Pakistan and they didn’t convince her to leave Pakistan and come back to America. What did she gain from living in Pakistan after getting raped there by a politician?

    Also, the American embassy did zilch when an American citizen was raped by a Pakistani politician on Pakistani soil. You would expect the embassy of the poorest and weakest country in the world to show more concern for the safety of its citizen.

    Do you really buy these excuses? You are right that she needs to answer these questions and that is why I am asking them.

  62. #62
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    4,948
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post

    A lot of women are forced to stay quiet because of their circumstances. They are bread-earners whose families depend on them, and they risk losing their jobs if they are sexually exploited at work.
    There it is, he has finally undermined his own argument. Few posts ago it was only actresses, now it’s a lot of women.
    Last edited by The Viper; 7th June 2020 at 06:21.

  63. #63
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Did you give IK the benefit of the doubt when AG made accusations that are tame in comparison? Or did you blindly side with her?
    Imran Khan has zero credibility when it comes to dealing with women so I don’t think it was worth giving him benefit of doubt. We are talking about a man who disowned his daughter from Sita White to protect his political career, ran from a U.S. court that asked him to provide blood sample for DNA Testing, flirted with Reham Khan during Azadi March 2014 and has a documented history of being an A class womanizer during his playing career.

  64. #64
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    There it is, he has finally undermined his own argument. Few posts ago it was only actresses, now it’s a lot of women.
    You should go back to my conversation with Slog where I mentioned that it is not uncommon for women to stay quiet but that does not explain what an American woman would get raped in Pakistan and sit on it for 9 years.

    What was her motivation to stay in Pakistan after this?

    Why did she stay quiet for 9 years when she had all the means to get justice?

    What is her motivation to come out now?
    Last edited by The Viper; 7th June 2020 at 06:21.

  65. #65
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    So her entire American family stayed quiet when she got raped in Pakistan and they didn’t convince her to leave Pakistan and come back to America. What did she gain from living in Pakistan after getting raped there by a politician?

    Also, the American embassy did zilch when an American citizen was raped by a Pakistani politician on Pakistani soil. You would expect the embassy of the poorest and weakest country in the world to show more concern for the safety of its citizen.

    Do you really buy these excuses? You are right that she needs to answer these questions and that is why I am asking them.
    If she swore them to secrecy they would have done. These are the type of things that should be asked and corroborated by her but I know your world is caving in because you are scared that it may be true. Any person with any morals knows that the AZ and his people are evil as they come, murder and rape are the norm for the these people. You talk about press freedom when it suits you, but Billo had the journalist murdered for having the gall to tell the truth about the rent crowd that he needs because without fear and blackmail, Sindh is going to be taken from them soon.

  66. #66
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    If she swore them to secrecy they would have done. These are the type of things that should be asked and corroborated by her but I know your world is caving in because you are scared that it may be true. Any person with any morals knows that the AZ and his people are evil as they come, murder and rape are the norm for the these people. You talk about press freedom when it suits you, but Billo had the journalist murdered for having the gall to tell the truth about the rent crowd that he needs because without fear and blackmail, Sindh is going to be taken from them soon.
    Why did she swore them to secrecy? What did she find in Pakistan to leave her superpower country and live in Pakistan after being raped and getting her personal safety violated? What was she gaining from Pakistan to the extent that she was okay to live here even after getting raped?
    Last edited by The Viper; 7th June 2020 at 06:40.

  67. #67
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    You should go back to my conversation with Slog where I mentioned that it is not uncommon for women to stay quiet but that does not explain what an American woman would get raped in Pakistan and sit on it for 9 years.

    What was her motivation to stay in Pakistan after this?

    Why did she stay quiet for 9 years when she had all the means to get justice?

    What is her motivation to come out now?
    Maybe she wanted revenge for her rape. If you look up her tweets she challenged the PPP whenever they were being hypocrites. She took Shazia Marri apart after she had a go at Cynthia and it was then she revealed her secret marriage to Murad. Marri ran when Cynthia asked Marri if it was true, and that conversation came about after Cynthia talked about BB having women raped for having affairs with AZ.

  68. #68
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    4,948
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    You should go back to my conversation with Slog where I mentioned that it is not uncommon for women to stay quiet but that does not explain what an American woman would get raped in Pakistan and sit on it for 9 years.

    What was her motivation to stay in Pakistan after this?

    Why did she stay quiet for 9 years when she had all the means to get justice?

    What is her motivation to come out now?
    I go back to you claiming Harvey Weinstein cases cannot be compared with the OP in terms of holding out for years. You come out with actresses trying to prolong their careers as an excuse yet above claim - a lot of women are forced to be quiet.

    As for her motive. Let’s see, she could be lying to pursue her career or seeking revenge? She could be feeling confident/brave, after all your own words - in countries like Pakistan, women often keep quite because in our society, a rape victim is defamed for life.

    Like I said you undermine yourself in your quest to ridicule IK.

  69. #69
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Imran Khan has zero credibility when it comes to dealing with women so I don’t think it was worth giving him benefit of doubt. We are talking about a man who disowned his daughter from Sita White to protect his political career, ran from a U.S. court that asked him to provide blood sample for DNA Testing, flirted with Reham Khan during Azadi March 2014 and has a documented history of being an A class womanizer during his playing career.
    The PPP that kill and rape people get the benefit but IK gets no benefit of the doubt for harassment text allegations although throughout his life women are desperate to be with him because you don't like him. That's amazing logic. How is the Sita White allegations evenly remotely relevant to harassment which in the end proved to be rubbish. Your bitterness is so obvious

  70. #70
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    I go back to you claiming Harvey Weinstein cases cannot be compared with the OP in terms of holding out for years. You come out with actresses trying to prolong their careers as an excuse yet above claim - a lot of women are forced to be quiet.

    As for her motive. Let’s see, she could be lying to pursue her career or seeking revenge? She could be feeling confident/brave, after all your own words - in countries like Pakistan, women often keep quite because in our society, a rape victim is defamed for life.

    Like I said you undermine yourself in your quest to ridicule IK.
    @Mamoon is acting is if his career in the PPP is on the line. I am not sure why, if murder of journalists and customs officers and journalists is OK with you then rape of a gori is not a problem at all.

  71. #71
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    34,769
    Mentioned
    617 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like every day there is something new cropping up on this.

    Looks like everyone has their popcorn ready for this movie now. Lol

    How is the IK claim come into all this that too on the behest of Ali Saleem?

  72. #72
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,708
    Mentioned
    1400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I will again say that giving examples of other rape cases doesn’t justify the silence of an American woman who got raped on Pakistani soil and had access to the top military brass in the country. Unfortunately, we are circling now.
    I personally know of an American woman from back in college who was molested (as per her; other Americans in the program say it might have been more) in a study abroad semester in Varanasi in India. It sort of became common knowledge unfortunately and she sought counselling. She was even offered by the college to go public with her story on the news and lodge a formal complaint which at the minimum would have guaranteed tough punishments on the organizers of the program in India. This was during the days when India was already getting bad press internationally due to the rape of the woman on the bus and of a Swedish diplomat. So all the cards were with her and she definitely had more power and influence versus a study abroad program in India.

    But she never chose to go public and its been about 7+ years now. Nobody understood it at the time but the #MeToo scandal few years later made me realize how common it is for women not to go public even in situations when you think she has all the cards in her favor. I have lost touch with her but since then but I've seen on Facebook that she has been back to India a few more times for volunteering even though she has such a terrible memory associated with the country.

    So I have no qualms in believing that an American woman would stay silent if the assaulter was Interior Minister of a country; even if she herself has access to influential people.
    Last edited by Slog; 7th June 2020 at 07:23.


    #MPGA

  73. #73
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    NY, Lahore LOVE!!
    Runs
    3,138
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    I personally know of an American woman from back in college who was molested (as per her; other Americans in the program say it might have been more) in a study abroad semester in Varanasi in India. It sort of became common knowledge unfortunately and she sought counselling. She was even offered by the college to go public with her story on the news and lodge a formal complaint which at the minimum would have guaranteed tough punishments on the organizers of the program in India. This was during the days when India was already getting bad press internationally due to the rape of the woman on the bus and of a Swedish diplomat. So all the cards were with her and she definitely had more power and influence versus a study abroad program in India.

    But she never chose to go public and its been about 7+ years now. Nobody understood it at the time but the #MeToo scandal few years later made me realize how common it is for women not to go public even in situations when you think she has all the cards in her favor. I have lost touch with her but since then but I've seen on Facebook that she has been back to India a few more times for volunteering even though she has such a terrible memory associated with the country.

    So I have no qualms in believing that an American woman would stay silent if the assaulter was Interior Minister of a country; even if she herself has access to influential people.
    Agreed I don't like the timing part hell even as a child if a man goes through something like that most likely they'll never talk about it even in western society like your boy saying I was molested 20 years ago like I don't think it'll ever happen like that tbh so women by nature are like that so you can't dismiss thier claims as wrong because of time it's totally wrong and western society are just like us they are human beings and no human being will be comfortable in discussing a rape so don't bring timing to rubbish the claim that's my thing

  74. #74
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,581
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    ISLAMABAD: American journalist Cynthia D Ritchie, who had accused PPP leader Rehman Malik of raping her in a video message a couple of days ago, said that the former interior minister should be asked about "that night".

    “The flowers, the electronic device (unusual) gift & the drugged drinks he gave me,” she tweeted.

    Cynthia alleged that the PPP was harassing her to write in favour of the party.

    In response to a question about whether she was ready for court or not, Cynthia tweeted: “Absolutely. As I said before, I'm ready for a court. All the documents, voice notes, filthy images and rape threats from PPP, the data scientists who've assisted in putting together this nexis [sic] of harassment. I hope PPP is ready for my suit.”

    Earlier in a statement to the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), Cynthia had said that she has been living in Pakistan for the past 10 years.

    “I've worked closely with CTD's, Female Commandos in KP, Highways and Motorways Police, Military, NACTA, etc. I am also proud to say I met my fiance here in Pakistan and we plan to announce our engagement soon. I have always been a law abiding resident of Pakistan.”

    She also alleged in her statement that there were links of anti-state activities between the Pashtun Tahafuz Movement and the PPP.

    “To be clear, I would never make defamatory statements without evidentiary support. Even though that's what PPP and PTM do to me all the time: claiming I am on 'government payroll' and 'hunt dissidents'. I am a freelancer and pay taxes to FBR and report my income to IRS in the USA. I am not on the government payroll. I take projects (such as KP Dept of Archaeology/ Engro/ and some NGOs) as matters of personal and professional interest,” she said.

    Cynthia made it clear that she would only accept an apology from the PPP chairman himself. “I will acknowledge the apology and consider removing the tweet. I will only accept an apology from the Chairman of the party,” she said.

    “And, to be fair, I've wanted to do a documentary on Bilawal as a potential future leader. I have no interest in fighting PPP. But I will NOT be threatened or - especially - have my family threatened. And I WILL fight them with truth if I have to,” she said in the statement.

    She also attached some screenshots of PPP supporters she claimed were harassing her.

    PPP claims Cynthia summoned by Justice of Peace along with FIA, PTA officials

    Earlier, the PPP claimed that the Additional Sessions Judge and Justice of Peace had summoned Cynthia along with the officials of the FIA, Cyber Crimes, and the PTA on June 9 on the complaint of the President Pakistan People’s Party, Islamabad chapter, Raja Shakeel Ahmed Abbasi.

    However, the PPP’s claim of summoning Cynthia was not confirmed from other sources. It was confirmed that FIA Cybercrime Wing was served the notice on Saturday.

    Party office-bearers from the four provinces, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan have also registered complaints with the FIA, Cyber Crimes, and PTA.

    PPP ex-senator Sehar Kamran had also written letters to agencies, asking questions about Cynthia's stay in Pakistan and her agenda.

    The PPP claimed that no action had been taken against Cynthia due to her close “association with the PTI government” due to which she continued to level baseless accusations against the PPP leadership on social media.

    Rehman Malik rejects "baseless and wild allegations"

    Meanwhile, Chairman Senate Committee on Interior and former interior minister Senator Abdul Rehman Malik Saturday strongly rejected the “baseless and wild allegations” of Cynthia against him.

    In a statement, the spokesperson for Rehman Malik stated that Malik had endorsed the statement of former prime minister Syed Yousaf Raza Gilani in which he had also denied Cynthia’s allegations of 'manhandling' her.

    In a video broadcast live on Facebook a few days ago, Cynthia alleged that Malik had raped her, while two others had "manhandled" her on a separate occasion.

    “She has leveled these allegations of rape against Senator A. Rehman Malik after 10 years on the instigation of some vested group only to harm his reputation. Tweets from Indian RAW directly threatening Senator A. Rehman Malik give hint of some dirty moves against him, as Senator A. Rehman Malik stands against Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and is committed to the Kashmir cause," said the former interior minister.

    Malik's spokesperson further said that he considered it below his dignity to answer Cynthia's allegations. The spokesperson further said that the former interior minister respects all women, including her, and hence would not like to use any derogatory remarks towards her.

    "He has always been fighting for the rights and dignity of women. Her reaction has also come due to Senator A. Rehman Malik’s action as the Chairman Senate Standing Committee on Interior regarding the derogatory remarks and fake news of the said US citizen against Shaheed Mohtarama Benazir Bhutto, which she has tweeted earlier. “

    Senator A Rehman Malik’s sons have asked their lawyers for necessary legal action and defamation against Cynthia.

    Former PM Gilani denies Cynthia's allegations

    Former prime minister Yusuf Raza Gilani and another senior leader of the PPP Makhdoom Shahabuddin have termed Cynthia’s allegations absurd and baseless.

    Talking to The News, Gilani said Shaheed Benazir Bhutto was a leader of global stature and Cynthia came up with a highly objectionable statement against her, after which the entire party reacted to it. He said his son, MPA Ali Hyder Gilani, announced moving the court against her, and in reaction, Cynthia started 'targeting' him and levelling allegations which had no substance or reality.

    He said it was the same Cynthia who, a few months ago, attended a reception hosted by PPP stalwart Faisal Kundi at the residence of a former Pakistani diplomat and praised him before his son as he (Gilani) was unable to attend that event due to ill health.

    She had conveyed her regards to him and had stated that Mr Gilani was held in great esteem by the people in the US.

    Separately, Makhdoom Shahabuddin, a former federal minister from Rahim Yar Khan, stated that the allegations levelled by Cynthia were totally absurd, false and baseless.

    Terming the episode a plot against the PPP, Makhdoom said that whenever he met Cynthia Ritchie, he treated her well and always showed respect to her, adding that the accusation of 'manhandling' levelled against him could only be described as absurd.

    He said Cynthia also tried to malign Shaheed Benazir Bhutto and now she was targeting her stalwarts, which gave a clear indication that she was acting on an agenda.

    "My loyalty is with the PPP and I will remain committed to my party," said Shahabuddin, who was also a minister in the cabinet of Benazir Bhutto between 1993 and 1996. He also served as PPP's southern Punjab president besides being a federal minister in the cabinet of then prime minister Yusuf Raza Gilani.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/291894-i-w...eady-for-court


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  75. #75
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    147,581
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    A woman is being used to divert attention from important issues'

    Sindh Education Minister Saeed Ghani has said the explosive allegations made by US blogger and documentary-maker Cynthia D Ritchie were a pre-planned plot to malign the political leadership of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP).

    The minister, during his press conference on Sunday said, "I would urge all the media channels of Pakistan, that an issue is being created to malign the political leadership of Pakistan."

    "You can put it in writing. If we create pomp and show about it, then today it is the PPP, tomorrow it will be another party and then so on. Maybe, those who are blowing trumpets about it, they can also [fall victim to it]," he added.

    Ritchie on Friday had accused former interior minister Rehman Malik of rape and former prime minister Yousuf Raza Gilani of 'manhandling' her several years ago.

    Ghani warned the federal government by saying that people were aware of the 'activities' of those who were in power. "If they [federal government ministers] think they can be happy over false allegations regarding others, then they will have to face true allegations against themselves. Then, they will not be able to rid themselves of it," added Ghani.

    In response to a question, he angrily said that Cynthia had not revealed any confidential information about the PPP. "We have forgotten about the locusts, we have forgotten about the coronavirus, we have forgotten about poverty, we have forgotten about unemployment, we have forgotten about the economy. We are running the baseless and false allegations of a woman in our headlines," said Ghani.

    In response to another question, the PPP leader said that the allegations were being posed by a woman whose own character is dubious.

    "At times, she is in Israel, at times in India. In one place one day and another at another day. It will all be revealed to you soon. A foreigner comes here and tries to be more patriotic than you and me. How can it be?" he asked.

    I will fight them with truth: Cynthia Ritchie

    Ritchie in a tweet said Malik should be asked about "that night". “The flowers, the electronic device (unusual) gift & the drugged drinks he gave me,” she tweeted.

    She alleged that the PPP was harassing her to write in favour of the party.

    In response to a question about whether she was ready for court or not, Cynthia tweeted, “Absolutely. As I said before, I'm ready for a court. All the documents, voice notes, filthy images and rape threats from PPP, the data scientists who've assisted in putting together this nexis [sic] of harassment. I hope PPP is ready for my suit.”

    Earlier in a statement to the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), Cynthia had said that she has been living in Pakistan for the past 10 years.

    “I've worked closely with CTD's, Female Commandos in KP, Highways and Motorways Police, Military, NACTA, etc. I am also proud to say I met my fiance here in Pakistan and we plan to announce our engagement soon. I have always been a law abiding resident of Pakistan.”

    She also alleged in her statement that there were links of anti-state activities between the Pashtun Tahafuz Movement and the PPP.

    “To be clear, I would never make defamatory statements without evidentiary support. Even though that's what PPP and PTM do to me all the time: claiming I am on 'government payroll' and 'hunt dissidents'. I am a freelancer and pay taxes to FBR and report my income to IRS in the USA. I am not on the government payroll. I take projects (such as KP Dept of Archaeology/ Engro/ and some NGOs) as matters of personal and professional interest,” she said.

    She made it clear that she would only accept an apology from the PPP chairman himself. “I will acknowledge the apology and consider removing the tweet. I will only accept an apology from the Chairman of the party,” she said.

    “And, to be fair, I've wanted to do a documentary on Bilawal as a potential future leader. I have no interest in fighting PPP. But I will NOT be threatened or - especially - have my family threatened. And I WILL fight them with truth if I have to,” she said in the statement.

    She also attached some screenshots of PPP supporters she claimed were harassing her.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/291939-cyn...leadership-ppp


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  76. #76
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    I go back to you claiming Harvey Weinstein cases cannot be compared with the OP in terms of holding out for years. You come out with actresses trying to prolong their careers as an excuse yet above claim - a lot of women are forced to be quiet.

    As for her motive. Let’s see, she could be lying to pursue her career or seeking revenge? She could be feeling confident/brave, after all your own words - in countries like Pakistan, women often keep quite because in our society, a rape victim is defamed for life.
    What is her ‘career’ in Pakistan anyway? She is an ISI agent. Did they instruct her to keep quiet in 2011 and are they writing the script for her now?

    What is her ‘career’ in Pakistan that is so important to her that she is comfortable living here after getting raped? Why would an American continue to live and work in Pakistan after getting raped?

    I agree that women in Pakistan often keep quiet to protect themselves from defamation. However, that is not applicable to an American woman who got raped in Pakistan and has access to the top military officials in the country.

    Like I said you undermine yourself in your quest to ridicule IK.
    Oh I don’t have to ridicule him, Captain Clueless does that job himself. He is the only political leader whose opposition is actually his own self from the past. Usually, the statements of the opposition are used against an incumbent leader.

    Imran is one unique specimen whose own statements from the past are used against him.

  77. #77
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    4,948
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    What is her ‘career’ in Pakistan anyway? She is an ISI agent. Did they instruct her to keep quiet in 2011 and are they writing the script for her now?

    What is her ‘career’ in Pakistan that is so important to her that she is comfortable living here after getting raped? Why would an American continue to live and work in Pakistan after getting raped?

    I agree that women in Pakistan often keep quiet to protect themselves from defamation. However, that is not applicable to an American woman who got raped in Pakistan and has access to the top military officials in the country.



    Oh I don’t have to ridicule him, Captain Clueless does that job himself. He is the only political leader whose opposition is actually his own self from the past. Usually, the statements of the opposition are used against an incumbent leader.

    Imran is one unique specimen whose own statements from the past are used against him.
    Her career is irrelevant.

    Again you are falsely making a statement, we do not know she was raped, it's an accusation, so stop saying she was raped, you don't have any evidence, other than bias and your hatered towards IK.

    Though you now have moved the goal posts again. From most woman, now you say this is not applicable to American women in Pakistan. you are all at sea.

  78. #78
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    91,913
    Mentioned
    7156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Technics 1210 View Post
    Her career is irrelevant.

    Again you are falsely making a statement, we do not know she was raped, it's an accusation, so stop saying she was raped, you don't have any evidence, other than bias and your hatered towards IK.

    Though you now have moved the goal posts again. From most woman, now you say this is not applicable to American women in Pakistan. you are all at sea.
    People usually have enough common sense to understand that the statement that “women in Pakistan often keep quite after getting raped to protect themselves from defamation” is not applicable to an American woman living in Pakistan and have access to the military elite in the country.

    However, for a challenged specimen like yourself, I should have made an exception and clarified the obvious.

    Her career is not irrelevant. It is actually highly relevant. What on earth is she doing in Pakistan anyway? And what on earth is so important that an American woman would be comfortable living in Pakistan after getting raped?


    For me there are two possibilities:

    (1) She was raped and didn’t say anything because her employers (ISI) told her to keep quiet because the timing was not right. PPP was in power in 2011 and Zardari was on good terms with the military establishment at that point. She has now been instructed to come out because the time is ripe to do further damage to PPP and strengthen the incumbent puppet government of PTI.

    (2) She was not raped and her employers have cooked up this story to defame PPP.

    Either way, it doesn’t look good on her part. She had absolutely no reason to sit on it for 9 years and she has no credibility because of the shady nature of her work and because she is an ISI agent.

  79. #79
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    21,731
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    People usually have enough common sense to understand that the statement that “women in Pakistan often keep quite after getting raped to protect themselves from defamation” is not applicable to an American woman living in Pakistan and have access to the military elite in the country.

    However, for a challenged specimen like yourself, I should have made an exception and clarified the obvious.

    Her career is not irrelevant. It is actually highly relevant. What on earth is she doing in Pakistan anyway? And what on earth is so important that an American woman would be comfortable living in Pakistan after getting raped?


    For me there are two possibilities:

    (1) She was raped and didn’t say anything because her employers (ISI) told her to keep quiet because the timing was not right. PPP was in power in 2011 and Zardari was on good terms with the military establishment at that point. She has now been instructed to come out because the time is ripe to do further damage to PPP and strengthen the incumbent puppet government of PTI.

    (2) She was not raped and her employers have cooked up this story to defame PPP.

    Either way, it doesn’t look good on her part. She had absolutely no reason to sit on it for 9 years and she has no credibility because of the shady nature of her work and because she is an ISI agent.
    She was in PK because the PPP actually gave her job in 2011. She claims she has all the evidences and she will reveal them with evidences and if that is true then where will that leave the likes of you. Imran Khan the journalist has done an excellent story on her on his YouTube channel.

    https://youtu.be/pmUIHH_JmMg

  80. #80
    Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    728
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There should be a full investigation into the claims. However, regardless this does expose the hypocrisy of the so called liberal and left wing community of Pakistan.

    Also, this thread completely exposes one PP poster as a hypocrite (although he doesn’t need much exposing).


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •