[VIDEOS] What will happen to Hassan Ali in future? - Page 5


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What will happen to Hassan Ali in future?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • He'll be back, even better than before

    13 17.57%
  • He'll he able to get back to his 2017 CT form

    9 12.16%
  • He will return but won't be as good as before

    39 52.70%
  • He has no chance, his international career is over

    13 17.57%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 321 to 364 of 364
  1. #321
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    2,513
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He needs to take a mental health break like Stokes. Will do him wonders

  2. #322
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    11,634
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
    What's next for him, does he warrant a place in the T20 team

    Doesnt have Express Pace, ability to bowl up front or at the death, gets targeted in the middle overs and has become a No Ball machine
    I think he needs a break away from cricket and recover from an injury.

  3. #323
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    11,634
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
    Dhani and Wasim Jnr dont bowl with the new ball like Hasan Ali
    With the next WC being in Australia, the team is need of a new ball Bowler. Akif Javed is my Dark horse for this role
    Akif javed is good new ball bowler but i highly doubt he will get a chance.

  4. #324
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    11,634
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hassan Ali need to speak to the management and ask to be rested needs to spend time with his family and get his fitness back and recover from his injury.

  5. #325
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    85,753
    Mentioned
    2231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Shahid Afridi "In terms of Hassan Ali's body language, I would say that yes you maybe struggling with your bowling but you cannot stand in the ground with a sad face and wait for a miracle; If you drop your shoulders like this then at crucial moments your performance will be effected; If Hassan had taken that catch, people would have forgotten about the fact that he didn't bowl well in the previous over and this is why you, as a player, have to avail of such opportunities and lift yourself up. This is a big lesson to be learnt, and we have a good Team Management who need to tackle this problem before the next T20 World Cup which will be upon us very soon"



  6. Google Ad Manager-
  7. #326
    Debut
    Aug 2021
    Runs
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drop catch was important moment but it can happen. The real problem is with his bowling. It was not one match, it was not one tournament, he was showing poor form, no balls and so on in national t20 as well. He is a bowler who skids the ball like Mohammed Shami, these kind of bowlers go for rungs after a couple of years. It always happens. If you play the hard ball, you would know.


    Coupled with that he should be punished for hiding some injury and hurting Pakistan chances.

    Hasan Ali should be dropped from T20 and retained for ODI and Test. He should know poor performance gets you dropped and friendships do not help. Dahani is amazing. Naseem shah and hasnain are good though they are too young and can go for runs. If going for skillful bowling with yorkers and slow ball in depth, imran khan senior or a couple of other chaps can be picked. He is simply not Pakistan's 3rd best option for T20.

    This is the problem I foresee with Babar Azam's captaincy. In my view, he will always be a good captain but not a world beating one. He will prefer friendships. Have low strike rate players. Incorrectly prefer veteran players over developing young talent, and keep friendships. He is not smart long term thinker and aggressive with the selection

  8. #327
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    849
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    Shahid Afridi "In terms of Hassan Ali's body language, I would say that yes you maybe struggling with your bowling but you cannot stand in the ground with a sad face and wait for a miracle; If you drop your shoulders like this then at crucial moments your performance will be effected; If Hassan had taken that catch, people would have forgotten about the fact that he didn't bowl well in the previous over and this is why you, as a player, have to avail of such opportunities and lift yourself up. This is a big lesson to be learnt, and we have a good Team Management who need to tackle this problem before the next T20 World Cup which will be upon us very soon"
    exactly, some of our boi's used to twirl on a pitch or even munch down the ball itself to avail an opportunity... jokes aside, afridi is bang on, that as a pro you have to find ways to make yourself count, contribute somehow. Hassan Ali's catch only stings too much coz he didnt merit a place in the 11, if anyone else had dropped, we wouldnt be talking or hurt by it as much.

  9. #328
    Debut
    Nov 2020
    Runs
    3,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Saj


    I don't know if you remember, but there was a game in the National T20 Cup where this string of poor performances started.

    From watching him bowl, he's definitely carrying some fatigue or an injury of sorts. No bowler that I have seen struggles so much with getting to the mark properly, I feel as though he needs to be rested so that his body doesn't give way again.

    But from my observations, there's definitely something physical which is causing problems.

    The second reason I believe he's carrying an injury is because of how much he has become dependent on his slower balls. It's the easier, less physically straining delivery to bowl. His arm speed has also decreased on the slower ball as pointed out by Wasim Akram, so I am more or less convinced that something physical is preventing him from bowling properly. None of our cricketers are lazy, all of them would bowl 90+ mph every ball if they could. Hasan Ali is no less.

    Frequent no-balls, lack of rhythm, collapsing after the 3rd over, poor form, less arm-speed, less bending of the back, short on pace, changing his strong slower-ball technique, less pace on deliveries.

    These are terrible signs for Pakistan Cricket. I believe that there's an injury coming.

    Too many factors aligning which suggest a back strain of sorts.

    Your thoughts?

  10. #329
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    New Jersey, USA
    Runs
    6,570
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hasan Ali needs a break but more than that Pakistan cricket followers needs a break from watching this useless trundler. No pace , no swing, no control , no height , why is it so difficult to drop him.

    From the very first match he played at the WC, every one was saying he was the weak link, but, Babar kept on playing him, as expect Hasan Al kept his worst showing at the most important match.

  11. #330
    Debut
    Jul 2019
    Runs
    392
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The man was vomiting on the pitch after his previous over as was white as a sheet, would of made more sense to bowl Hafeez as wade has a problem against spin, also T20ís top wicket takers are all spinners

  12. #331
    Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    1,406
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has the heart of a lion. Fantastic and passionate.
    Characters like him are good for the game.
    i have no doubt he will be back, better and more improved.
    Guys like these donot drop out of trees, need to be perserved with.

  13. #332
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    2,748
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thephenom View Post
    The man was vomiting on the pitch after his previous over as was white as a sheet, would of made more sense to bowl Hafeez as wade has a problem against spin, also T20’s top wicket takers are all spinners
    Imad had bowled an absolute clutch 3rd over and was brilliant throughout the tournament.

    Leaving 1 of his overs behind to give Hasan Ali a full quota was absolutely insane from Babar and was something which helped cost us the game.

  14. #333
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    3,454
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He should be rebuked regardless of how much one feels for him right now. His attitude needs to change and so does his mindset and ability to soak in pressure. This another bump in his career would be a painful but good experience and he would and should be better in the longer run after this. He needs to be told and process that his larger than life attitude isn't healthy for his own sake. Needs maturing.

    There are two ways he could go now. Either he can go the Umar Gul way or Lasith Malinga way. Umar Gul was in peek form with growing confidence but once he got carted all over the ground in 2011 Mohali semi final, he was never the same bowler again. His career virtually ended one year later with a serious injury.
    On the other hand, Malinga was mercilessly butchered by Marlon Samuels in the 2012 final in a game that had SL's victory written all over it after first 10 overs when the scorecard read 32/3(i think). He came back from that failure and learned to trust his strengths and led his team to victory in the very next world t20 and was able to slow down the wrath of an unstoppable Kohli in the final with the same yorkers he got hit with. In addition, he went on to play international cricket for 8 more years after that and managed one of the most successful careers for SL cricketers.

    Maybe getting some advice from Malinga won't be a bad choice for Hasan in coming time.

  15. #334
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    3,454
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    Shahid Afridi "In terms of Hassan Ali's body language, I would say that yes you maybe struggling with your bowling but you cannot stand in the ground with a sad face and wait for a miracle; If you drop your shoulders like this then at crucial moments your performance will be effected; If Hassan had taken that catch, people would have forgotten about the fact that he didn't bowl well in the previous over and this is why you, as a player, have to avail of such opportunities and lift yourself up. This is a big lesson to be learnt, and we have a good Team Management who need to tackle this problem before the next T20 World Cup which will be upon us very soon"
    From what I have been hearing from Afridi is refreshing stuff. He has been stern and firm with his words while not going overboard with his criticism. It's pretty evident that he's saying it constructively and in a way urging the players to get better. A bit like strict parents. It's a good thing for some of our players who are good players but need further directions and some guys whose potential is sky high and that needs to be realized and it can't be done by pampering them and being content with mediocrity but being told some harsh reality to get better.

    His criticism has been pretty good in a way he hasn't targeted the management for his personal grudges or going overboard or criticising just to humilate the guys.

    I never thought I'd say this but he could be a good mentor(not coach) for our players in some limited capacity.

  16. #335
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    2,922
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hopefully, itís a blessing in disguiseÖ maybe weíve seen the last of his cringey celebration.

  17. #336
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    11,634
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Needs a rest and shouldn't play any format against Bangladesh.

  18. #337
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    440
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by street cricketer View Post
    He's a pretty average bowler. When you're short like him, you need extra skill to compensate for the lack of height and I don't think he brings anything special.

    He's always looked as the weak link in Pakistan's bowling attack. Pakistan need to replace him with another gun bowler like Shaheen to have a great new ball pairing.
    Yup! I am starting to think Hassan Ali is in the mold of Shami, both of whom excel in the red ball cricket.
    For T20, options are:
    1. Amir
    2. Wahab
    3. Hasnain
    4. Dahani
    5. Mohd Wasim Jr

    I would go with Amir and groom Hasnain as back-up.
    Amirís career economy rate of 7, lowest amongst all Pakistani fast bowlers was missed, the controls he brings even if wickets column is not always bright

  19. #338
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    New Jersey, USA
    Runs
    6,570
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hasan Ali due to lack of pace and height has already played more cricket for Pakistan than he ever imagined. Enough now, drop him for good and look for better replacement which we have enough.

  20. #339
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    85,753
    Mentioned
    2231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UzmanBeast View Post
    @Saj


    I don't know if you remember, but there was a game in the National T20 Cup where this string of poor performances started.

    From watching him bowl, he's definitely carrying some fatigue or an injury of sorts. No bowler that I have seen struggles so much with getting to the mark properly, I feel as though he needs to be rested so that his body doesn't give way again.

    But from my observations, there's definitely something physical which is causing problems.

    The second reason I believe he's carrying an injury is because of how much he has become dependent on his slower balls. It's the easier, less physically straining delivery to bowl. His arm speed has also decreased on the slower ball as pointed out by Wasim Akram, so I am more or less convinced that something physical is preventing him from bowling properly. None of our cricketers are lazy, all of them would bowl 90+ mph every ball if they could. Hasan Ali is no less.

    Frequent no-balls, lack of rhythm, collapsing after the 3rd over, poor form, less arm-speed, less bending of the back, short on pace, changing his strong slower-ball technique, less pace on deliveries.

    These are terrible signs for Pakistan Cricket. I believe that there's an injury coming.

    Too many factors aligning which suggest a back strain of sorts.

    Your thoughts?
    That zip in his bowling just wasn't there.

    He's one of those bowlers who at his best bowls a 'heavy ball', but that rarely happened during the T20 World Cup. At his best when he bowls back of a length it zips through and catches batsmen out.

    The pace, zip just wasn't to be seen at all.

    I'm not sure what the issue was, it could be confidence, fitness, perhaps the way the skipper utilised him, or something else.



  21. #340
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    1,865
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    That zip in his bowling just wasn't there.

    He's one of those bowlers who at his best bowls a 'heavy ball', but that rarely happened during the T20 World Cup. At his best when he bowls back of a length it zips through and catches batsmen out.

    The pace, zip just wasn't to be seen at all.

    I'm not sure what the issue was, it could be confidence, fitness, perhaps the way the skipper utilised him, or something else.
    He has just played a lot in the past year without rest.

    He'll be fine. Players go through up & down moments. The consistent no-balls is something he needs to get rid of though.


  22. #341
    Debut
    Nov 2020
    Runs
    3,389
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    That zip in his bowling just wasn't there.

    He's one of those bowlers who at his best bowls a 'heavy ball', but that rarely happened during the T20 World Cup. At his best when he bowls back of a length it zips through and catches batsmen out.

    The pace, zip just wasn't to be seen at all.

    I'm not sure what the issue was, it could be confidence, fitness, perhaps the way the skipper utilised him, or something else.
    I think Babar utilized Hasan Ali the same way he'd been bowling earlier, but it wouldn't be unlikely to see fitness as the problem.

    The pace is down by quite some margin. He usually bowls 83mph in test cricket, I believe his average speed in this WC was less than 85mph even on the pace-on deliveries.

    Either way, if he needs rest, he should consult the team management.

  23. #342
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    11,634
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabi View Post
    Yup! I am starting to think Hassan Ali is in the mold of Shami, both of whom excel in the red ball cricket.
    For T20, options are:
    1. Amir
    2. Wahab
    3. Hasnain
    4. Dahani
    5. Mohd Wasim Jr

    I would go with Amir and groom Hasnain as back-up.
    Amir’s career economy rate of 7, lowest amongst all Pakistani fast bowlers was missed, the controls he brings even if wickets column is not always bright
    Your willing to pick a spray gun wahab ?
    Have you seen Amir stats in CPL and psl he looked like someone who has never bowled before.

  24. #343
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    24,567
    Mentioned
    582 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    HA has lots to offer as a test bowler but once the news got around that he was the weak link in T20 and everyone looked to attack him, and he didn't have a response, it pretty much finishes him in the short term against good teams and maybe altogether. PK need to create competition between the bowlers by playing off these fast bowlers against each other and forcing them to improve

  25. #344
    Debut
    Mar 2015
    Runs
    8,802
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hassan will be back I'm sure. He totally dominated 2021 from his return from injury right up until the WC, when he inexplicably fell off a cliff.

    All talk of his attitude is entirely redundant. He will always be extremely animated when he plays, and like many players, he walks the line of passion/confidence and arrogance. The public perception of which side he's on is totally dependent on how well he's playing. He had a horror WC, so of course the knives will come out on everything from his celebration to his teeth-brushing technique. Such is elite sport.


    Arsenal all the way!! (and Pakistan, of course!)

  26. #345
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    440
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamaan View Post
    Your willing to pick a spray gun wahab ?
    Have you seen Amir stats in CPL and psl he looked like someone who has never bowled before.
    The spray gun was among the top wicket takers in the same leagues youíre quoting.
    Agreed that Amir needs to prove form in PSL and domestic to be reconsidered. Amir is just 29/30 and he is Pakistanís most intelligent bowler who knows how to ball defensive lines when elite batsmen are on song. You canít have all 3 attacking options with Haris Rauf, Shaheen and Hassan. You also need someone experienced who can hold his own in pressure situations. Can bowl those wily cutters and wide Yorkers

  27. #346
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    440
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebat View Post
    Hassan will be back I'm sure. He totally dominated 2021 from his return from injury right up until the WC, when he inexplicably fell off a cliff.

    All talk of his attitude is entirely redundant. He will always be extremely animated when he plays, and like many players, he walks the line of passion/confidence and arrogance. The public perception of which side he's on is totally dependent on how well he's playing. He had a horror WC, so of course the knives will come out on everything from his celebration to his teeth-brushing technique. Such is elite sport.
    Played a bunch of easy series this year and he did well against Zim, WI, and did ok vs SA B. longer format is where he did really well specially in Pak where he got the ball to reverse. Pak should use him in test and ODI cricket.
    The sterner exam will come up against top teams on usual T20 flat pitches where he neither has enough speed nor enough variations to trouble the best. Heís also very passionate and tried too hard forgetting the basics.

  28. #347
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    440
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jawwada View Post
    Drop catch was important moment but it can happen. The real problem is with his bowling. It was not one match, it was not one tournament, he was showing poor form, no balls and so on in national t20 as well. He is a bowler who skids the ball like Mohammed Shami, these kind of bowlers go for rungs after a couple of years. It always happens. If you play the hard ball, you would know.


    Coupled with that he should be punished for hiding some injury and hurting Pakistan chances.

    Hasan Ali should be dropped from T20 and retained for ODI and Test. He should know poor performance gets you dropped and friendships do not help. Dahani is amazing. Naseem shah and hasnain are good though they are too young and can go for runs. If going for skillful bowling with yorkers and slow ball in depth, imran khan senior or a couple of other chaps can be picked. He is simply not Pakistan's 3rd best option for T20.

    This is the problem I foresee with Babar Azam's captaincy. In my view, he will always be a good captain but not a world beating one. He will prefer friendships. Have low strike rate players. Incorrectly prefer veteran players over developing young talent, and keep friendships. He is not smart long term thinker and aggressive with the selection
    Mohammad Wasim has made a very strong case ahead of most

  29. #348
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    11,634
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabi View Post
    The spray gun was among the top wicket takers in the same leagues you’re quoting.
    Agreed that Amir needs to prove form in PSL and domestic to be reconsidered. Amir is just 29/30 and he is Pakistan’s most intelligent bowler who knows how to ball defensive lines when elite batsmen are on song. You can’t have all 3 attacking options with Haris Rauf, Shaheen and Hassan. You also need someone experienced who can hold his own in pressure situations. Can bowl those wily cutters and wide Yorkers
    Let him perform in domestic if he does then no problem bring him back.

    Wahab performs in a couple games and then goes missing pluss he mainly bowls at first/second change.

  30. #349
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    162,408
    Mentioned
    2880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Pretty poor so far in the 1st Test vs Bangladesh.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  31. #350
    Debut
    Mar 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    8,763
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Pretty poor so far in the 1st Test vs Bangladesh.
    He has released all pressure created by Shaheen. I canít believe they played him ahead of Abbas. Babar definitely prefers him for some odd reason

  32. #351
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    13,797
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iRfaN_LA View Post
    He has released all pressure created by Shaheen. I can’t believe they played him ahead of Abbas. Babar definitely prefers him for some odd reason
    Babar is similar tread like Misbah. Both are rigid with changing, stubborn, love oldies and has love for useless player. Not a captain material.

  33. #352
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    11,634
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Pretty poor so far in the 1st Test vs Bangladesh.
    He should be coming in as first change and not opening bowling dahani should have been thier.

  34. #353
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    162,408
    Mentioned
    2880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Very secure - atleast for the Test matches!


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  35. #354
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    39,755
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    The thing with Hasan is that when he is bad he goes for plenty but when on a roll he can pick up 3-5 wickets in a spell which is game changing quality

  36. #355
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    17,875
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Shaheen might outperfrom him in Australia apart from that Hasan is 2 times the bowler Shaheen is in test cricket.

  37. #356
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    1,307
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Have you guys noticed that Hasan already has six five fers and he is only playing in his 16th test match.

    Not comparing but Wasim had only 25 fers after his 104 test match career. I find it unbelievable that people still criticise Hasan Ali for tests.

  38. #357
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    13,797
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Great bowling today but mentally weak in tough situation.

  39. #358
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    162,408
    Mentioned
    2880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)



    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  40. #359
    Debut
    Dec 2006
    Runs
    2,883
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I guess all he needed was a haircut, lol

  41. #360
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    162,408
    Mentioned
    2880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)



    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  42. #361
    Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    29,899
    Mentioned
    4757 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post

    Would be good to break these down by opposition quality

  43. #362
    Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Paris
    Runs
    8,816
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hasan Ali is a very good test match bowler especially in these conditions.

    I find it incredible that people criticize the selectors and captains for Mixing the formats when they do themselves the same thing.
    Hasan Ali the test bowler never deserved to be dropped so far.
    Hasan Ali the t20 bowler was never an established bowler. Even T20's and ODI'S are different, you need to have the best players for each format. Hasan Ali is clearly not a top 3 fast bowler in T20's in Pakistan.

  44. #363
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    11,634
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stil think Hassan Ali is better at first change.

  45. #364
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    162,408
    Mentioned
    2880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •