Wisden Cricket Monthly

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 81 to 100 of 100
  1. #81
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    2,624
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Ad hominem? Im giving you a compliment(from your persp), as you are a proud Zionist and supporter of Israel and you have also mentioned you are an 'apostate' on this thread. lol You are not an apostate, stop following your Zionist anti-Muslim mates like Robert Spencer and their view of Islam. Believe me no Muslim would care if an Israeli supporter left Islam, good riddance.

    Ive explained to you why American Muslims like the libreal version because it's against the extremist right wing party, they only have two choices. The other reason is the US pressures people to show their patriotism, through its celebrations and policies and statements.

    You left the faith, so why waste your precious time talking about a religion or people you rejected....oh for the love of Zionism.

    An Israeli supporter has no moral standing to ask others anything. lol

    So you don’t answer the questions raised of you :

    1 - You stated BLM is a Zionist plot to overthrow Trump because Trump refuses to invade Iran...
    So can you provide a link?

    2 - You started even a child knows secularism is separation of religion and state .
    I provided two links which show otherwise. Can you refute the argument?

    3 - Can you actually quote me where I claim to be a Zionist?...

    Much like most things you create very vivid stories in your head. Kind of like all the conspiracy theories you come up with. Thing is the problem you have is you believe proof for what you say is ‘I believe’...

    Which I guess leads me to question 4 - have you ever substantiated any point you have made on this forum ? If so I would love to see just one example

  2. #82
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    36,733
    Mentioned
    719 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaykh View Post
    So you don’t answer the questions raised of you :

    1 - You stated BLM is a Zionist plot to overthrow Trump because Trump refuses to invade Iran...
    So can you provide a link?

    2 - You started even a child knows secularism is separation of religion and state .
    I provided two links which show otherwise. Can you refute the argument?

    3 - Can you actually quote me where I claim to be a Zionist?...

    Much like most things you create very vivid stories in your head. Kind of like all the conspiracy theories you come up with. Thing is the problem you have is you believe proof for what you say is ‘I believe’...

    Which I guess leads me to question 4 - have you ever substantiated any point you have made on this forum ? If so I would love to see just one example
    1. Has nothing to do with the topic, I answered and dont need to justify anything to any Zionist.

    2. It has been refuted, you have been told by another poster. Your links mean nothing, it's very simple.

    3. You are an Israeli supporter, therefore a Zionist. Not many Zionists label themselves as this, so they can attack Islam without having to defend their own immoral ideology.

    4. lol. Youve been owned many times, another Zionist mindset, ignorning and thinking you are gods chosen person.

    You left the faith, so have some self respect and stop attacking the people and their faith but I guess you want to impress your masters.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  3. #83
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    2,624
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    1. Has nothing to do with the topic, I answered and dont need to justify anything to any Zionist.

    2. It has been refuted, you have been told by another poster. Your links mean nothing, it's very simple.

    3. You are an Israeli supporter, therefore a Zionist. Not many Zionists label themselves as this, so they can attack Islam without having to defend their own immoral ideology.

    4. lol. Youve been owned many times, another Zionist mindset, ignorning and thinking you are gods chosen person.

    You left the faith, so have some self respect and stop attacking the people and their faith but I guess you want to impress your masters.
    1 - no you said you had a link. You didn’t provide it.
    2 - the other poster refuted nothing. He argues like you ie without ever using any evidence.
    3 - It’s not my ideology btw. My position is quite simple. Israel exists and will continue to do so. Do I agree with you than Israel should be wiped off the map? No I don’t.
    4 - so no you haven’t

    The Israel thing is quite childish btw. It might be difficult for you to fathom but there are plenty of people don’t work for Israel who don’t view the conflict as you do. There are plenty of educated well reasoned ppl who disagree with me on this topic. You most certainly are not one. I mean you actually stated the Americans armed Israel in 1948. Little things like that actually show how little you have read. But that is quite the standard for you.

    What is the last book you have read from start to finish?

  4. #84
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    36,733
    Mentioned
    719 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaykh View Post
    1 - no you said you had a link. You didn’t provide it.
    2 - the other poster refuted nothing. He argues like you ie without ever using any evidence.
    3 - It’s not my ideology btw. My position is quite simple. Israel exists and will continue to do so. Do I agree with you than Israel should be wiped off the map? No I don’t.
    4 - so no you haven’t

    The Israel thing is quite childish btw. It might be difficult for you to fathom but there are plenty of people don’t work for Israel who don’t view the conflict as you do. There are plenty of educated well reasoned ppl who disagree with me on this topic. You most certainly are not one. I mean you actually stated the Americans armed Israel in 1948. Little things like that actually show how little you have read. But that is quite the standard for you.

    What is the last book you have read from start to finish?
    Now you're using the Zionist Jewish 'let make up some lies'. I dont need a book, if I met a Zionist in person who feels like you, they would be getting a good hiding. Israel will not continue to exist as soon as the US empire is no more, use your brain, they dont have the size, population and geography to conitnue their immoral outpost, settlement in the holy land.

    You failed to answer why you continue to hate on Islam and Muslims after leaving? Surely your life has other meanings and time is precious, so why not go to Israel and enjoy your life at the wailing wall?


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  5. #85
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    2,624
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Now you're using the Zionist Jewish 'let make up some lies'. I dont need a book, if I met a Zionist in person who feels like you, they would be getting a good hiding. Israel will not continue to exist as soon as the US empire is no more, use your brain, they dont have the size, population and geography to conitnue their immoral outpost, settlement in the holy land.

    You failed to answer why you continue to hate on Islam and Muslims after leaving? Surely your life has other meanings and time is precious, so why not go to Israel and enjoy your life at the wailing wall?
    I wonder if the guy with over 36,000 posts sees the irony of talking about time being precious to a guy with 2,600...

    There are other things I post on ...but of course you’re only two interests are Islam and Israel so of course you’re only going to spot those posts...

    But again tell me what book you have read...if you haven’t read anything no need to feel bad...you’re not the only history expert these days who hasn’t read a book...

  6. #86
    Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    11,095
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaykh View Post
    Yeh churches didnít impress him...

    ĎIf the church is the place for worship in the entire Christian world, in America it is everything but worship...they go to the church for carousel and enjoyment, or as they call it in their language, fun.í

    He didnít much like jazz either ;)

    ĎIt is this music the savage bushmen created to satisfy their primitive desiresí

    But yeah the bastardisation of Christianity and the emphasis on self certainly bothered him ...as did American haircuts
    Milestones the books seems to have been written purely based on his views of America
    Egypt was to have every obstacle to purity and every last trace of jahilliya removed
    You can see why nasser hanged hin


    "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"

  7. #87
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    2,624
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha kashmiri View Post
    Milestones the books seems to have been written purely based on his views of America
    Egypt was to have every obstacle to purity and every last trace of jahilliya removed
    You can see why nasser hanged hin
    A big culture shock if anything ...he complained about everything ...here’s what he had to say about American women :

    ‘The American girl is well acquainted with her body’s seductive capacity. She knows it lies in the face, and in expressive eyes and thirsty lips. She knows seductiveness lies in the round breasts, the full buttocks, and in the shapely thighs, sleek legs. And she shows all this and does not hide it.’

    His road trip is a very interesting one, cos it turned him into the Islamist.

    His stuff on American haircuts is amusing too.

    Qutb being hanged might well be down to the fact that he tried to assassinate Nasser.

  8. #88
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    4,923
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan will be a better country if becomes a little bit of "secular",

  9. #89
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    10,263
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet if someone asked the posters on this thread to define "Secularism" we will get at least half a dozen different definitions and most of them will not be entirely correct.


    Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

  10. #90
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    10,263
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    the principle of separation of the state from religious institutions is what I see..

    -- do you have any other definition or do you think America is not secular?
    America is not entirely secular... NO

    The abortion issue is a prime example why its not! America was founded on the idea of the separation of church and state, and yet, this issue divides the country. Half of Americans are pro life due to their religious convictions and the other half are not. So what does that make us? 50% secular?


    Kut khani hai to aa jao idher, khushbo laga ke!

  11. #91
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    29,567
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Not sure what is so special about the Muslims in the US to be honest, Muslims who emigrate to any non-Muslim countries have to follow the law of the land, so effectively they accept secular lifestyle anyway, assuming the country they are moving to is secular itself.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  12. #92
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    12,643
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Not sure what is so special about the Muslims in the US to be honest, Muslims who emigrate to any non-Muslim countries have to follow the law of the land, so effectively they accept secular lifestyle anyway, assuming the country they are moving to is secular itself.
    US Muslims, especially the immigrants, are special because they had to pass a tough vetting process, so they are the best of the best. It is the quality check which separates them from the rest. Of course, it would apply to people from other religions too.

  13. #93
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    5,319
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    1. Has nothing to do with the topic, I answered and dont need to justify anything to any Zionist.

    2. It has been refuted, you have been told by another poster. Your links mean nothing, it's very simple.

    3. You are an Israeli supporter, therefore a Zionist. Not many Zionists label themselves as this, so they can attack Islam without having to defend their own immoral ideology.

    4. lol. Youve been owned many times, another Zionist mindset, ignorning and thinking you are gods chosen person.

    You left the faith, so have some self respect and stop attacking the people and their faith but I guess you want to impress your masters.
    @shakyh - going by the info provided here. You come across as a Zionist and Islamophobe.

  14. #94
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    29,567
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    US Muslims, especially the immigrants, are special because they had to pass a tough vetting process, so they are the best of the best. It is the quality check which separates them from the rest. Of course, it would apply to people from other religions too.
    It is all relative, US Muslims have their qualities I have no doubt, they have education and good manners which comes with coming from more developed areas of Pakistan. British Muslims are from more rural parts and while that puts them at a disadvantage in academic terms, at least initially, they have other qualities such as physically attractive and athletic, hard working and more street wise.

    But regardless special or not special, all usually integrate successfully in terms of secular life.


    I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

  15. #95
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    1,256
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The USA is the head of western culture, liberal values are constantly enforced upon the population. Anyone who rejects them is regarded as an extremist.

    Even the so called right wing , republicans are now portraying themselves as all inclusive. They are boasting about their non white and homosexual party members.
    Last edited by sindhiboy; 3rd July 2020 at 19:23.

  16. #96
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    10,263
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sindhiboy View Post
    The USA is the head of western culture, liberal values are constantly enforced upon the population. Anyone who rejects them is regarded as an extremist.

    Even the so called right wing , republicans are now portraying themselves as all inclusive. They are boasting about their non white and homosexual party members.
    You have absolutely zero clue about what you are talking about.

    US is the most conservative of all western countries. They are the least liberal nation.

  17. #97
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    36,733
    Mentioned
    719 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by topspin View Post
    @shakyh - going by the info provided here. You come across as a Zionist and Islamophobe.
    Go by his own words, search his views on Israel. Nothing wrong with criticising Muslims or the faith if you are genuine, Im all for it such dialouge. However Im against those who are only intent on spreading hate towards others, Zionists and their lackeys are the experts in this field.

    Topic is so stupid, the US aint done s to secularise anyone, let alone Muslims. Its one of the most conservative nations out there, just like Saudi and Israel.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  18. #98
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    1,256
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    You have absolutely zero clue about what you are talking about.

    US is the most conservative of all western countries. They are the least liberal nation.
    I never said that they are the most or the least liberal. You brought that up. I'm only talking about the media and how it is mostly liberal, american liberals are more upfront and force you into their beliefs, the liberals in europe are not that driven to change people's beliefs.


    Regarding your most assessment of USA being the most conservative. Oh please. Where did LGBT pride originate from? U can't tell me the home of Hollywood, prostitution is conservative.
    Austin, one of the main cities of the most conservative state Texas, has the highest rate of aids and stds.

    What I'm saying is that right wingers are pseudo conservatives. They are trying to include minorities into their party and have values close to liberalism.

  19. #99
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    5,319
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    Go by his own words, search his views on Israel. Nothing wrong with criticising Muslims or the faith if you are genuine, Im all for it such dialouge. However Im against those who are only intent on spreading hate towards others, Zionists and their lackeys are the experts in this field.

    Topic is so stupid, the US aint done s to secularise anyone, let alone Muslims. Its one of the most conservative nations out there, just like Saudi and Israel.
    I totally agree. Everyone has a right to leave Islam and non-Muslims also have a right to criticise the religion, as long as this freedom of speech doesn't become hate speech, with voices resembling the likes of Katie Hopkins, Tommy Robinson and etc.

    But when you leave Islam and are openly pro-Israel, you have to be a Zionist Islamaphobe. Most non-Muslims who are not right wing hold views of the contrary.

    You can admire Israel's achievements and breakthroughs in science and technology and at the same time show solidarity with the plight of the Palestinians.

    As for the topic concerned, I don't agree with the wording of the thread. Muslims are better integrated in US compared to their western counterparts elsewhere for e.g. here in the UK. This is because the US would never allow Wahabis and their Dawahmen to infiltrate their mosques and their land. Whereas the UK allows this because they make fortune from all the trade they are placing with them, such as weapons.

  20. #100
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    36,733
    Mentioned
    719 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by topspin View Post
    I totally agree. Everyone has a right to leave Islam and non-Muslims also have a right to criticise the religion, as long as this freedom of speech doesn't become hate speech, with voices resembling the likes of Katie Hopkins, Tommy Robinson and etc.

    But when you leave Islam and are openly pro-Israel, you have to be a Zionist Islamaphobe. Most non-Muslims who are not right wing hold views of the contrary.

    You can admire Israel's achievements and breakthroughs in science and technology and at the same time show solidarity with the plight of the Palestinians.

    As for the topic concerned, I don't agree with the wording of the thread. Muslims are better integrated in US compared to their western counterparts elsewhere for e.g. here in the UK. This is because the US would never allow Wahabis and their Dawahmen to infiltrate their mosques and their land. Whereas the UK allows this because they make fortune from all the trade they are placing with them, such as weapons.
    I think there are many mosques in the US which have such ideology but since it's a huge nation they are scattered all over. Saudis funded hundreds of mosques all over Europe and the US, in order to further their literalist, extremist ideology for the purpose of aligning with the western narrative for the war on terror along with helping find reqruits who could travel to Iraq, Syria, Libya to carry out their criminal acts, also at home here. To generalise Muslims is pretty stupid anyway, you maybe nothing like another Muslim who lives down the road, we are broad bunch and our sins are our own. Some Muslims want to be more liberal, secular, etc while others want to be more literal, it's down to the individual, his/her beliefs and the family.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •