Runs
    Mentioned
    3315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    IPakistani proving his haters wrong
    @Hadi Rizvi

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    We are almost out of ODI race unless Hawks lose 2 of their 3 and we beat Boyz.

We aren't going full strength against Tigers for round 8 match
    Why bro?

Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1091 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Why bro?
    I think it has to do with points table. They want to drag PB down the table more than they want to drag CT down the table to open up a spot for themslves.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt14 View Post
    I think it has to do with points table. They want to drag PB down the table more than they want to drag CT down the table to open up a spot for themslves.
    Tbh I still don't see the point in conserving boosts for T20s at all though

But to each their own. Hakeem saab has a plan in mind - time.will tell how successful it goes on to be.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    774 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Why bro?
    Assassins, MU and Tigers will remain top 3.

If Hawks lose 2 more (including 1 against Boyz) and we win 2 more (including 1 against Boyz) even then it may come to NRR.

Our plan is to go full strength against Boyz and then expect Boyz to beat Hawks.

4th position is a race between Hawks, Boyz and Cannons. Important matches are Hawks-Boyz and Cannons-Boyz.

Now come to the strategy which @Thunderbolt14 thinks I am bad at

All other matches will be relevant for top 2 finish between CA,CT,MU. currently CT are some points behind top 2. If we give easy points to CT, they will narrow their gap from top 2 which in turn means all top 3 will have to use maximum boosts. This will mean only CT have extra boosts lefts for t20s.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Hawks lose 2 more (including 1 against Boyz) and we win 2 more (including 1 against Boyz) even then it may come to NRR.

Our plan is to go full strength against Boyz and then expect Boyz to beat Hawks.

4th position is a race between Hawks, Boyz and Cannons. Important matches are Hawks-Boyz and Cannons-Boyz.

All other matches will be relevant for top 2 finish between CA,CT,MU. currently CT are some points behind top 2. If we give easy points to CT, they will narrow their gap from top 2 which in turn means all top 3 will have to use maximum boosts. This will mean only CT have extra boosts lefts for t20s.
    What a mastermind

Great tactician.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1091 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Genius and I would have done the same in your position. One thing: I believe both of us are slaves to our plans we must reveal the intentions behind our chess moves like you have done so now or there is no applause for the genius

Well played sir!

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)

Well Hawks are only 2 points behind CT, so don't be so sure that CT will for sure end up in the top 3. If we win our next game and so does CT (due to you using only 1 boost), it could be a double whammy for Cannons Top 4 in that case may totally be out of reach for you.

Debut
    Feb 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Finally got the W !