Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)

Punjab government spends Rs 8.6m on CM’s helicopter trips

The Punjab government has spent Rs8.6 million in 16 months –from Aug 2018 till Nov 2019– on the helicopter flights of Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar, including 14 flights to his hometown and constituency.

In Sept 2018, the helicopter was used twice for local flying in Lahore. Interestingly, the helicopter was used five times in October out of which Prime Minister Imran Khan used it thrice to visit Punjab Governor’s House during his visits to the provincial capital.

The chief minister’s helicopter was also used several times to go to the Governor’s House in Lahore from the CM’s Secretariat, which is located hardly one kilometre away.
    https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/202...icopter-trips/

Another day, another example of how Naya Pakistan is the greatest scam this country has ever seen.

After his chief financier Jahangir Tareen, the head of the sugar mafia, was disqualified by the Supreme Court, Imran turned to the most incompetent individual in Punjab with no leadership qualities and not an ounce of charisma.

Why and how Buzdar was appointed as CM Punjab is a mystery in its own, and his performance so far is exactly what you would expect from someone like him.

So 8.6m have been spent solely on CM Punjab’s helicopter. Will we get an explanation of why this was necessary and how this is not excessive at all?

The easy way out would be to claim that Shehbaz Sharif spent a lot more and that would indeed be the answer that we will get, but does that justify the amount Buzdar has spent solely on his helicopter?

Is this the austerity drive that we were promised?

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Venue
    Earth
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously the Chief Minister's travel expense to visit different parts of Punjab is legitimate expense. If he took the it to visit his girlfriend then you can complain, but if he is visiting for official business then the state has to pay that cost.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Lol. Rs 8.6m in 16 months is like peanuts

Nawaaz shareef probably used to spend more than that on nihari naan and chana for breakfast every week for his family and treasury would foot the bill.
    Last edited by gazza619; 1st July 2020 at 03:46.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2026 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    OP is the same guy who supports Nawaz Sharif, yes the same Nawaz Sharif who had his Nihari delivered from Lahore in a helicopter while he was vacationing in Murree.
    Last edited by The Viper; 1st July 2020 at 04:47.

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is a CM not a pensioneer you want him to catch buses to Multan, Faisalaad, south Punjab these jobs require fast travel from places to places

SS spent more cause he did more work unlike our next "Wasim Akram"
    Last edited by Bigboii; 1st July 2020 at 06:35.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    424 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Yawn, the OP is complaining about the incompetency of the PTI in corruption compared to the PML-N and PPP

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    Seattle, WA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza619 View Post
    Lol. Rs 8.6m in 16 months is like peanuts

Nawaaz shareef probably used to spend more than that on nihari naan and chana for breakfast every week for his family and treasury would foot the bill.
    Nihari being unloaded for Noora & Co.

Name:  CMdMaxuXAAA3QoK.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  70.1 KB

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboii View Post
    He is a CM not a pensioneer you want him to catch buses to Multan, Faisalaad, south Punjab these jobs require fast travel from places to places.
    From the article:

“The chief minister’s helicopter was also used several times to go to the Governor’s House in Lahore from the CM’s Secretariat, which is located hardly one kilometer away.”

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cric_man View Post

I am so glad we have moved on from these leeches.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    From the article:

“The chief minister’s helicopter was also used several times to go to the Governor’s House in Lahore from the CM’s Secretariat, which is located hardly one kilometer away.”
    I know I am sounding like tabdeeli brigade rn lol but just hear me out

It may cost less, be more convenient for public traffic and more secure (although I don't think any terrorist organization thinks our chubby Wasim Akram 2.0 is important enough to actually hurt him but you know...)

I personally don't think cost is important as long as you're doing a good job but this idiot is not even doing a good job

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    OP is the same guy who supports Nawaz Sharif, yes the same Nawaz Sharif who had his Nihari delivered from Lahore in a helicopter while he was vacationing in Murree.
    Now he won't show up

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermoine Green View Post
    Now he won't show up
    The deflection tactics have already been covered in the OP.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    The deflection tactics have already been covered in the OP.
    Uncle Tom, nothing to see. Find something like fake degree of the aviation Minister or Maybe not, after you ran from that thread when your allegation was false. How much more humiliation can you take.
    https://www.dawn.com/news/1475577

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Now he won't show up
    Remember NS taking a plane from the PIA to have fake surgery in London is halal. Uncle Tom defended that for days.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Now he won't show up
    Ask Uncle Tom about this. He repeated a lie on this on several occasions yesterday but when I posted a reply he ran like a proper you know what

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Wow! Is this for real? Hadd hoti hai yaar!

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    Seattle, WA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    Wow! Is this for real? Hadd hoti hai yaar!
    Some more of the same.

https://www.samaa.tv/video/2015/08/h...z-sharif-food/

Helicopter used for Nawaz Sharif food
    SAMAA | Digital - Posted: Aug 18, 2015 | Last Updated: 5 years ago
    Big Breaking News from BIG people of Pakistan. Helicopter began to be used in catering service as Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s food was taken to Murree from Lahore on board a special copter in VIP protocol. Usman Khan reports from Islamabad.
    Big Breaking News from BIG people of Pakistan. Helicopter began to be used in catering service as Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s food was taken to Murree from Lahore on board a special copter in VIP protocol. Usman Khan reports from Islamabad.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So many poor people in the country and look at these leaders. When even Hamid Mir speaks against you, then you know this is very serious. Turn back the time to Hazrat Umar (ra) who was the head of lands from west Afghanistan to Libya and yet he lived the simplest of lives and these thieves have looted and looted the country and left it in complete mess.

Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Uncle Tom, nothing to see. Find something like fake degree of the aviation Minister or Maybe not, after you ran from that thread when your allegation was false. How much more humiliation can you take.
    https://www.dawn.com/news/1475577
    His capacity of humiliation is on par with his ideal godfathers.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    NS treating the likes of Uncle Tom like dirt is all halal. Just read his posts on NS using the PIA when he ran to London in 2017 after the Panama Scandal broke and you see his badniyaati and the reason for his humiliation at my hands on a daily basis.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1350 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    PKR 8.6 mm isnt a HUGE amount for a 15 month period anyway.

#MPGA

Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    Queens, NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NS treating the likes of Uncle Tom like dirt is all halal. Just read his posts on NS using the PIA when he ran to London in 2017 after the Panama Scandal broke and you see his badniyaati and the reason for his humiliation at my hands on a daily basis.
    I don't know about humiliation its more like GG's whining against Pakistan which after some time people just ignore

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    PKR 8.6 mm isnt a HUGE amount for a 15 month period anyway.
    It isn't and I would like to think he could get it lower. But Uncle Tom supported the crooked NS using a whole PIA on his London jaunts and apparently, we were whining.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2026 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It isn't and I would like to think he could get it lower. But Uncle Tom supported the crooked NS using a whole PIA on his London jaunts and apparently, we were whining.
    It was halal for Nawaz Sharif to take his entire tabbar to the UN as if it is some outing

Safe to say this thread has back fired on OP's face like no tomorrow

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    495 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    It was halal for Nawaz Sharif to take his entire tabbar to the UN as if it is some outing

Badniyaat people have nothing to fall back on.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I can't believe this, he actually took them to the actual UN meeting???????

Dubleo tee eff...

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    Seattle, WA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    I can't believe this, he actually took them to the actual UN meeting???????

Dubleo tee eff...
    Maliha Lodhi, our UN ambassador sitting behind Mrs Nawaz next to a disinterested teenager.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)

I was expecting this which is why I talked about it in my OP. I know PTI cult-followers inside out and thus I was 100% certain that they will end up talking about Nawaz.

There is nothing more predictable than how the brains of a PTI cult-follower works. They don’t even have a choice because their brains have been washed.

If they focus on the topic they will have to explain the following:

- on what grounds and on what basis did Imran appoint someone like Buzdar as Punjab CM. What qualities or characteristics did he exhibit to deserve the CM position of the biggest province in the country?

- why is the helicopter being used for traveling within Lahore and that too when the distance is hardly a few kilometers

- why is he he using the helicopter for personal visits to his home district

Answers these questions is tough and would require some serious mental engagement, so why bother when you could take the easy way out and start talking about Nawaz and what he did?

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    So many poor people in the country and look at these leaders. When even Hamid Mir speaks against you, then you know this is very serious. Turn back the time to Hazrat Umar (ra) who was the head of lands from west Afghanistan to Libya and yet he lived the simplest of lives and these thieves have looted and looted the country and left it in complete mess.
    I agree that our leaders should live simple lives. On that note, have you seen the cars allocated to Gen. Bajwa and the other military elite?

Why solely focus on politicians when the “guardian angels” of the country do not believe in the concept of simplicity?