[RESULT] PPCL | One-Day Competition | Semi Final 2 | Cornered Tigers v Cerebral Assassins - Page 4


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 241 to 256 of 256
  1. #241
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watsupdoc View Post
    Well done Assassins! Should be a cracker of a final!

    Sad loss @Mueez @Thunderbolt14 but you guys still have the T20 championship to aim for! Go and get that boyz!
    Thanks yaar!

    Rooting for you Hawks! Aap jeeto ya hum - it is the same

  2. #242
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Tough luck @Mueez @Thunderbolt14 - at the end of the day it is a game decided by the sim, so chin up! Plus you guys still have a shot in T20s.

    Congrats @Moh@n @maddgenius - final should be a thriller

  3. #243
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Tough luck @Mueez @Thunderbolt14 - at the end of the day it is a game decided by the sim, so chin up! Plus you guys still have a shot in T20s.

    Congrats @Moh@n @maddgenius - final should be a thriller
    Yeah bro!

    The real purpose of the competition was to make the environment for us a lot much happier during the pandemic - and we have certainly achieved that.

    So all is well

  4. #244
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    37,660
    Mentioned
    3531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Yeah bro!

    The real purpose of the competition was to make the environment for us a lot much happier during the pandemic - and we have certainly achieved that.

    So all is well
    Yessir exactly

  5. #245
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Wow pleasant surprise. I didn't have any hope of defending 250 here.

    Hard luck @Mueez @Thunderbolt14, our best wishes for the T20 knockouts.

  6. Google Ad Manager-
  7. #246
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    another heartbreak like MU to tigers, but this match must be more painful to digest for @Mueez and his team as they had three super batsmen+ three diamond bats to chase it and still lost, maybe it was a match were a bowler at-least was needed to be boosted as canistani hero,the super bowler from assassins showed us by picking three diamond and one super bat of tigers

    @Moh@n and all of assassins good luck for the final against hawks, two arch rival and oldest teams fighting it out to be the champions, this should be a hyped and a match were expectations meets reality match

  8. #247
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post

    @Moh@n and all of assassins good luck for the final against hawks, two arch rival and oldest teams fighting it out to be the champions, this should be a hyped and a match were expectations meets reality match
    Thank you. Hope to see you cheering for us in the final

  9. #248
    Debut
    Mar 2020
    Runs
    335
    Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats @Moh@n and co - all the best for the final! Losing to the eventual champions would take the sting out of this a little bit...

  10. #249
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    Bangalore, India
    Runs
    10,988
    Mentioned
    3309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager102 View Post
    Congrats @Moh@n and co - all the best for the final! Losing to the eventual champions would take the sting out of this a little bit...
    Thank you. Will try our best to put a bullet proof plan in place for the final. All the best for the T20s.

  11. #250
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    36,515
    Mentioned
    3788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Thank you. Will try our best to put a bullet proof plan in place for the final. All the best for the T20s.
    Nothing is bullet proof with this sim, it's so unpredictable

  12. #251
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh@n View Post
    Wow pleasant surprise. I didn't have any hope of defending 250 here.

    Hard luck @Mueez @Thunderbolt14, our best wishes for the T20 knockouts.
    Thanks bro! Good luck for the Final

  13. #252
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geil View Post
    another heartbreak like MU to tigers, but this match must be more painful to digest for @Mueez and his team as they had three super batsmen+ three diamond bats to chase it and still lost, maybe it was a match were a bowler at-least was needed to be boosted as canistani hero,the super bowler from assassins showed us by picking three diamond and one super bat of tigers

    @Moh@n and all of assassins good luck for the final against hawks, two arch rival and oldest teams fighting it out to be the champions, this should be a hyped and a match were expectations meets reality match
    Sim betrayed us, SS took a five-for and all bowlers picked up some crucial wickets.

    We were just unlucky at the end! Never mind itís just a simmed game. All smiles here

  14. #253
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    6,461
    Mentioned
    963 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats @Moh@n @maddgenius

    Well played Tigers. Your brand won hearts. Best of luck for t20 @Mueez @Thunderbolt14

  15. #254
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    11,020
    Mentioned
    1038 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Congrats @Moh@n @maddgenius

    Well played Tigers. Your brand won hearts. Best of luck for t20 @Mueez @Thunderbolt14


    Thanks for your support during the whole tournament!

  16. #255
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    9,862
    Mentioned
    3930 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mueez View Post
    Sim betrayed us, SS took a five-for and all bowlers picked up some crucial wickets.

    We were just unlucky at the end! Never mind itís just a simmed game. All smiles here
    You were actually lucky to get so close on a spicy pitch while chasing with 5 tail enders. Never a good idea to choose a bowling friendly pitch with such a long tail. We'd have had no chance on a batting friendly pitch where SR of batsmen comes into equation and tigers would have had a clear advantage due to 3 diamond bats while tailenders wouldn't even get to bat. Also, cage is a spin friendly pitch so we'd have to play Cani anyway and he'd be our 2nd AR in addition to Hammad. Batting skills of our AR's would be useless at #7 and #8 and playing 2 AR's meant we'd have a weaker bowling attack too in addition to our weak batting. We had the advantage as soon as you named the pitch

  17. #256
    Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    9,862
    Mentioned
    3930 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    Congrats @Moh@n @maddgenius

    Well played Tigers. Your brand won hearts. Best of luck for t20 @Mueez @Thunderbolt14
    Thank you. Good luck for T20's

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •